Renegade Kid closes down

archive.is/qiXAL

F

no, no F for some 2 bit dev who never made a recognizable game

Treasurenauts never ever.

Did anybody actually know these people?
Has anyone actually heard of those games they made?
Who the absolute fuck are you talking about, OP?

Yes, what are you some sort of faggot that just pays attention to meme games? They were all sort of average but Dementium and Moon were decent for handheld 3D games. They pooped out some oddly unremarkable 2D games too.

this thread reminds me of that other thread about some person from v.d.dev ""creators of ironfall game that got the 3ds hacked"" dying from a heart attack.
probably the same faggot as well.

F

I don't play average games. Only excellent ones.
I don't play trash, either.

So they made mobile trash. Good riddance.

You're sycophants for known product spoonfed to you and have zero curiosity. Nothing lower than a faggot triggered by a particular platform. You'll never know and you'll be those same faggots making threads trying to get other anons to spoon you up a dose of new games to play when your done teething on your old toys. Kill yourselves.

That's a shame. The DS was an oddly good platform for fps games. Nothing will be as good as a keyboard and mouse, but I felt that the DS was as close as you could get on a handheld. It had smoother controls than console games at least. If I remember correctly the games they made for the DS not only looked good, but ran at 60 FPS.

Go back to Facebook

Stop spending your parent's money

They made one of the only 2 good horror games on the DS. The rest of what they made was shit.

why did you have to post that pic user?

whats the matter, user?

Are you alright?

Aw shit, I liked Mutant Mudds and Xeodrifter.

Fuck

are you?

I'm not sure.

I've played Dementium. Didn't they also do a kickstarter where they tried to ask for a ridiculous amount of money that they couldn't honestly reach given their reputation in that they didn't have much? I think it was around the tail end of the video game kickstarter boom.

you need help

Do you know why I'm so sad?

Go back to halfchan

They pushed the shitty hardware of the DS to its limits.

It reminds me of John Romero and Tom Hall. The inseparable couple founded Ion Storm, they failed, so they created another company (Monkeystone Games) that also failed. So naturally, John created yet another company (Slipgate Ironworks) and soon after, Tom decided to join it. And would you guess it? Yes. Slipgate Ironworks started to lay people off. So John left… hmm… I wonder what these two are up to these days? I'm not sure I care enough to check

Snark aside, Renegade Kid were a bit like High Voltage Software. They managed to pull "fairly" nice engines for the platform, but their games were forgettable. These guys have potential, but they also need a better team and better PR.

Yep, still don't care enough to check.

I REMEMBER
I REMEMBER

because you watch depressing gook toons all day?

No. It's because you don't capitalize the start of your sentences.

I have spent 12 years as a hunt and peck typer, and just did pick related to fix it, grammar has taken a back burner position.

Who?

I have that same keyboard, why did you replace the keys with non lettered ones?

That's astounding. You are truly a braver man than I.

Spelling too apparently.

To force myself to not look at the keyboard.

No wonder, Mutant Mudds looked like shit.
I'm sad about Dementium, it was one of those few games that actually took the DS seriously instead than considering it a child platform.

Romero is working on another game(or at least a demo of it) to get a kickstarter going while Tom Hall moved to the company that created Diner Dash after both of his kickstarter ventures failed.

They made small games on a platform that didn't respect their games for a small profit.
You should have seen this coming.