TRUMP ENDS DACA

Neocons BTFO

800,000 Dreamers BTFO!

Trump has decided to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program

Two sources close to the president said he made the decision Sunday after a meeting with his aides

The official announcement about the decision is expected to come Tuesday

Many members of the President's party have said he should not end DACA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-daca/trump-to-scrap-protection-for-dreamers-give-congress-six-months-to-fix-idUSKCN1BF02F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Use the fucking catalog, you insufferable cunt. It's the first fucking sticky for fucks sake.

not OP but that thread has 750 posts my man.

If this is all he accomplishes in his presidency, it's enough for me to re-elect him. You don't break the fucking law to cut in line and demand citizenship. We're a nation of law and justice.

This, the wall and exposing the massive voter fraud in blue states. That's plenty for a four year term already.

Just need the wall now and I'll write in his name for the rest of my life

Nope. He has to deport 20-30 million illegals, and strip citizenship from equally as many anchor babies. That's a start. You also have the Reagan Amnesty wetbacks,their anchor babies, and the children of their anchor babies to kick out as well.

I'm sure the alien invaders will riot soon. Hopefully ICE will be in place to send them home instead of allowing them to fester like some places do Antifa terrorists.

So when do we start deporting them?

wuz

Learn what bump limits are, retard.

so does ending DACA mean the kids are going to get deported or just that no new DACA admissions will be allowed? I am hoping for a big deportation drive, but i think he will try and play the middle on this and just cut off any new DACA admissions. Or im retarded and have misunderstood what exactly DACA is.

They know, they just don't want us talking about it.

From Politico:
>The White House and Congress have tried to pass the issue off on each other – with each arguing that the other is responsible for determining the fate of the approximately 800,000 undocumented immigrants who are benefiting from DACA.
The language implies that illegals on the DACA program currently will be affected. The work permits will probably be revoked, but I am also hoping for straight up deportation. However, don't forget about self-deportation. Illegals will see that Trump is following through on getting them out, and they will leave voluntarily (probably to Canada).

he didn't

they will make another law to let them stay

Link?

Pay no attention to the blackpilling shill who forgot we have IDs

that's how politics work

now

checked and heil'd

it will happen right now

Just fuck off. Reported.

Check'ed. Gotta deport'em all

More than you got from Bill Clinton, George Bush and Obama anyway.

Is there any real source for this?

b-but said it will happen now

There's two links on Drudge, one from Politico and the other from Reuters. Take your pick.
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-daca/trump-to-scrap-protection-for-dreamers-give-congress-six-months-to-fix-idUSKCN1BF02F
What we're waiting for now is Congress. We'll see if this move by Trump forces them to work together, but I doubt it.

All according to keikaku

Its the same bullshit as the politco site. This is what passes for journalism today

Maybe. It depends on how many people in Congress are doing business with Trump.

Trump is threatening Congress. He's telling them they have 6 months to rework the current law or he will scrap it. This likely means the end of DACA, because I believe Trump would not make that sort of threat without having confidence in the republican side of Congress. Trump is counting on republicans to be steadfast for 6 months and shut down the democrats who want to keep DACA, resulting in the termination of the law.

American politics is so complicated it's ridiculous. It's as if people designed the American political system to be as least efficient as possible.

It was literally designed to make change as hard as possible and require a huge consensus

To be fair, it could be less complicated. Trump could just end DACA, as the president has the ability to decide on any and all laws relating to immigration. He could also issue an executive order and be done with it. The reason he is not doing these is because he still wants to appeal to the democrats, and not seem like a dictator to the leftist public, even though Obama gave more executive orders than any other president.

I have no problems believing that.

To begin with:
Who the fuck needs 3 of these things? One category of representative politicians is already more than enough.

Pandering to the left always is a mistake. The left never panders to anyone, they just do their thing.

Agreed. It really bothers me that Trump is still trying to pander to them. He should just tear the whole thing down, and drain the swamp like he said.

Blackpill aside, he still has a long time as president. We'll see how aggressive things get in 2-3 years

Also, "Congress" refers to both the House of Representatives and the Senate. Congressman could refer to either of these.

Oh FFS, how about waiting until it actually happens you insufferable cunt?

This identical phrasing really stirs my walnuts

Cya Jose.

plus all negroes

who exactly is the insuferable retard here?

The Reagan amnesty didn't grant as many citizenships as people may think. It was "only" 2.5 million. Not saying we shouldn't do that though.

Oh yes it did. Each of those spics had 6 kids each, and all petitioned their extended family to enter the country, then their extended family, then their extended family, then they all had 6 kids who had 6 kids.
I'd say that 20 million or more spics are here because of Reagan.

Fuck off. Reagan was a cuck faggot who took on shitskins to "fight" communism.

Congress is surprisingly bipartisan when it comes to supporting Israel and irreparably harming US demographics - President Trump gave them a 6 month window, the cuckservatives are lining up to pass amnesty, we're going to have 800,000 more fake Americans within the year and they'll all be voting against our interests.

Buy weapons and get fit.

We armed Communist to fight nationalist, while calling the nationalist communist.

There aren't 800k dreamers, more like a few million.

I doubt they will go after the illegal "dreamers" right away. Expect a slow squeeze like revocation of work permits, cutting off educational funding, and turning off any other federal benefits. Live in Mexico or starve in America. Any illegals left in the country after that we be quietly gathered up and sent home.

Definitely buy weapons and get fit, but do not expect those 800,000k to be given citizenship. What what happens if the Senate attempts to push an amnesty bill.

No.

Trump is giving Congress 6 months to find a legal solution to dreamers, before ending DACA. This means the law will end alright, but dreamers will get amnesty first anyway.

Lots of Semetic screeching today

Basic prepping is solid advice, but I don't think this is the coup de grace for us. Congress won't be able to do jack shit, assuming Trump will veto any amnesty bullshit.

If anything, the "six months to figure it out" thing is another chess move to make the republicucks look like incompetent faggots. More and more, they reveal their true colors. These people all get elected on the basis of being pro-gun, anti-amnesty/illegals/etc, and anti-obamacare, and they haven't come through on any of these things.

HOL UP
so this means he is not going to give them 6 months, he is just ending it immediately?
WEW

How about contacting your representatives, instead of preparing to lose in advance?

I'm in a solid blue state

Its more likely he's trying to not seem like a threat to the kikes. They could very well panic and force an impeachment through if he acts up. Reminder: In spite of the election, the kikes still are the ones in charge. A open /ourguy/ president would make them risk civil war.

if (((they))) really cared that much about the dreamers, why didnt they do something earlier?

Who gives a fuck. Ask your congresspeople to not cuck out, even if they're democrats.

top fucking kek, don't be delusional

EAT A DICK, SHILLS

lmao how about someone puts one of these ICE numbers in bathroom stalls in areas full of spics?

They obviously won't change their mind, but it will still annoy them.