Trump's Titans comic

I'm not sure what to make of this. Another attempt at "LE DRUMPF" like Marvel and the MODOK thing or genuine pro-Trump stuff?

checking that id
polite sage

Looks pro-American, his hands are the right size and Bannon is smoking a cigar.

Holy fuck I hate normalfags so much.

Even if the comic is shit it'll be great for reaction images.

y tho

It's magic nigga I ain't gotta explain shit

I think they do this because they hate guns. Artists so consistently fuck up guns in absurd ways, it's the only explanation.

Also does anybody else notice the SS logo?

This is pretty obviously written by a leftist as (((satire))), but we got a smug out if it so who cares

They're realizing SJW shit isn't selling so they're pandering to the right wing. Fuck these flip flopping faggots. I hope people aren't stupid enough to buy this. Let them burn.

We need our own WN comicbooks.

This. Now that I saw those pages, it's written by smug leftists as satire, hoping the comicbook would sell out then they can announce how they fooled stupid Drumpf supporters and took their money.

whole thing reeks of lefties

Won't the Warhammer owners get upset about the knockoff space marine armors?

It's because the closest any of them have been to a firearm is when they stood in line behind a cop at the grocery store. Artists are gigantic stoner fags who don't know the first fucking thing about weaponry and are too fucking lazy to put in the effort to learn. The rope is almost too good for them.

Seems fun in a really dumb way to be honest. I wouldn't buy it though.

Like seriously, im a european but even i can see that it uses both a magazine and is belt-fed. Definitely not drawn by somebody who knows how guns work.

Good thing i'm a decent artist, right?

ISYGDDT

I remember this one before the election

Is that Kek being smug on the second image?

It's the "Steampunk Palin" comic all over again. Some skinny-wristed hipster gets to draw a cool power fantasy comic and claim its astute political satire. Walks away with a raised professional profile and a bucketload of redditor shekels.

Pretty decent user. The gun proportions need to be fixed and the character needs some work, but you definitively have talent.

Or he could do what leftist artists do and call any shortcomings his "unique visual style" lel

Fucker can't even spell.
"payed"
It is nice for the leftist fag who made this to draw such wonderful meme material for us though.

That's ridiculous, since the internet exists. Shit, that's ridiculous because even talmudvision and hollywood exist and even those (in America) typically use real guns that were deactivated as props, or props that are reasonably close to the real thing.

Wasn't Trump's first buisness venture renovating a rat shit house run down men's hotel in the middle of Manhattan and turning it into a functioning buisness again? It's been a while since I've read Art of the Deal.

Huh, at least the author did a little homework. I'm willing to read more screens but it's still just getting a buttmad lefty so I'm not giving them any money.

Just woke up and i'm still pretty sure I won't be getting much sleep tonight.

I unironically want to pirate it and unironically want to see trump blast 80s cartoon villians with a fuck-huge cannon.

Where can I get it?

He said it was lost technology

Oy vey and give employment to RACISTS?? All RACISTS deserve to be jobless, no, they deserve to be dead!

Actually that was made by an user from here it's mostly pro monarchist.

h-ttps://keenspotshop.com/collections/trumps-titans

I found this by looking up "Keenspot". Looks like it's sold out at the moment though.

How many newfags are here honestly? I've kinda just ignored it till now but seriously that was not that long ago.

Fuckin kek. Were they afraid to draw the goat fucker god, muhamed?

You bet your ass they will. Even though games workshop has mellowed out with it's IP (Only in the sense they don't scramble a skyscraper full of lawyers), they'll still bust down the door of anyone who blatantly rips off their shit and monetizes it.

nice

It seems to me the best course of action would be to spam the artist's twitter with praise. No insults or attacks, just pure unironic praise. NOTHING will upset him more.

Libshits hate when their oh-so-witty satire is misinterpreted. Further, they can't stand anything that would make those evil nazis who support the president happy. There was recently a Skyrim modder who pulled all of his content because evil Trump supporters might enjoy his content. It's retarded and insane, but his work being praised by people he hates will bother him more than anything else.

Also

Convenient how they ignore Hillary being the same age and far less healthy.

I interpreted that to mean most "men" who are not retired or dead are not men.

The leftists don't even realize Allah=Yahve and Jesus=Isa. So the picture will get them beheaded anyway.

Yeah but he had A MILLION DOLLARS. Can you even believe it? A MILLION.
Literally anyone could become a multi-billionaire if you gave them a million dollars.
t. every leftist idiot ever

gay