DACA and friends

Because Trump is ending DACA all my liberal/noncitizen friends are flipping out and are claiming they are going to shoot the feds when they come to get them. Only now have they discovered that all gun sales are subject to an Federal NCIS check and California requires both a California issued photo ID and DROS gun registration for every sale. So they of course went through my recycling bin and took all my gun magazines and are supposedly going to build a bunch of ARs and take on ICE DC sniper style.

Anyway, I'm debating reporting them to the FBI because I'm intensely curious to see if they actually go through with it and get killed for being morons or if they all self-deport. Remember that illegal immigrants may be poor up here but their cash is still good and makes them upper class down south in Mexico. The only thing funnier than seeing a bunch of pissant liberals die is watching all the nonwhite ones turn their backs on the others and go full kike.

Report all terrorist activities to the FBI.
t. CIA

You should report them to someone. FBI is probably the wrong organization, ask someone from ICE. You don't have sufficient evidence to call them terrorists yet, but if you're holding out on us and you tell ICE what you know, they might send it up to the FBI or whoever is the right person to deal with it.

General rule of thumb is to send this kind of thing to people lower down the chain, 'cause higher-ups get lots of shit emails that they never answer.

if dubs, OP will get bullied for life.

you should be deported with them OP

I hope you get raped to death by a posse of feral cholos.

We all know that libshits don't have the balls to do something like that. They're just virtue signalling each other. The proper response is to point and laugh at them.

how anyone could go through the election and still have liberal/illegal friends and yet be on Holla Forums is beyond belief. You are some kind of shill.

I hide my powerlevel and enjoy listening to them whine and tear each other up. You can't even imagine the salt they had after the election, one was in tears and another actually pissed himself having a nervous breakdown. One of them wouldn't stop screaming that night so bad the police showed up.

Wait for them to buy the parts, collect evidence, then report them.

Let them kill the jack booted thugs and let the jack booted thugs kill them in turn. Whoever whenever whatever the weather..

Why would I report CIA activities to the FBI? Why is the CIA telling me to report them. Very confusing.

Report them to local law enforcement, and also go to the gun stores in your area and give them a list of names of the people and tell them that they've mentioned to you that they intend to purchase a gun to commit a crime, and you've already reported it to the police. This will work best if the guy at the gun store knows you. A gun store won't sell to someone who they have reason to believe is intending to commit a crime with their gun.

Way funnier to get them all arrested for planning terrorist attacks that they'd never actually carry out. It'll even get quite a few of them sent back, I'd expect.

This. Report the greasy faggots to ICE, sit back and enjoy the smug as they're hauled back to beanerland just one month into their six.

If this is even true, your first stop should be the ATF hotlines. They will be interested in the illegals manufaturing, theft, and straw purchase attempts. Easy felony (easy deportation).

Let the ATF know; I hope they don't have any dogs though.

you need different friends

go back to your fucking pizza party, Schlomo

Report all suspected terrorist activities to the FBI and local law enforcement.
also don't encourage shooting people "just because", Mr. CIA

I wish a beaner would.

Also user, that you know they are making threats and are choosing not to do anything about it, you are an accessory. Report them or get roped with them.

Report them to the ATF and tell them they're planning on illegally modifying their homemade guns to shoot in fully automatic and perhaps even constructing destructive devices at that.

Tell the ATF that they're intending to manufacture class 3 firearms and that they are intending to carry out terrorist attacks.

Report them to the feds

Report. They have to go back.

see?
you dumb faggot

THE DUBS DECREE
SO LET IT BE POSTED, LET IT BE DONE!

that's actually a really good point

I hate you but I'm willing to forgive you for enabling salt.

report and deport

OP is a nigger for doing nothing but jacking-off online.

Lurk 2 years before posting fucking newfag

They must be pretty stupid if they went digging through trash for a couple magazines when every single thing you want to know about building a AR is on the internet.

I would love to be able to watch the typical neo-commie fag that has never even used a hammer try to build a AR with a 80% lower.

This is why they are winning.

every retarded thing they do just redpills more people
really, it's your choice to make, but i'd just sit back and watch the show

I live in California as well a law was passed last year that made unregistered home built guns illegal. So just report them to the country sheriff's and ice.

Or wait for the lulz

I got a chuckle out of this, thanks cia

Would love to see them try to use a milling machine.

Go to /k/, ask for help. You need to come off as their /k/razy /k/ommando friend and suggest they make a hidden compound out in the desert somewhere.

After they have a hippy commune out their to protect the dreamers, that's when you act as their resupply drop, then start dropping some tips to the FBI that you think they're fucking children and harboring felons with guns.

Don't forget to become an FBI informant, and work for the ATF, and "help" them convert their rifles into heat seeking babby killing assault rifles.

Get them to admit planning a crime in writing. Then forward that info to the FBI.

In Cali just building a standard AR from an 80% lower is going to be a crime. Trying to get you to build/buy one for them will put them away for a long time.

Tell the ATF they;re trying to build full auto rifles and watch them get WACOd

It's true they don't have balls, but they make up for it with impulsive, psychotic, violent tendencies, a total lack of self restraint, an inability to understand the consequences of their actions, and no moral concepts of right or wrong. Out of OP's story, I only question their ability to assemble an AR.

I hope you're some kind of shitskin yourself if you're hanging out with liberals and illegals.

>this is probably bait anyway

OP y u do dis

You could almost even read your OP to the ATF hotline and they'd pounce on it. Make it clear that they took your gun magazines from your trash without your knowledge or permission - you learned about it after the fact.
Just like how they're
say that they mentioned it after stealing your trash (not illegal but that's the phrase you want to use) and were curious if you could assemble an AR from parts without paying the associated taxes etc key phrase is strawman purchase and 'want to kill feds'

also they might be curious about you.
don't say anything stupid and get your funs out of the house if necessary permits cannot be found.
ATF doesn't fuck around.
t. friend of a friend blew his head off with a pipe bomb and the atf came out guns blazing
sage for double post

Yeah, I doubt these people have the knowledge to do this. Report them to the police and ICE anyway.

The elite will give them a slap on the wrist and the press will justify their actions.

/k/ here. Just reporting the entire incident to the ATF should be enough. Given how cucked california is gun-wise, notifying state authorities might also be a good idea.

report the CIA to the FBI because the FBI at least attempts to do good. The CIA is too busy running global contraband trades