CAT 6 HURRICANE IRMA - SHITS GETTING REAL

Monitor Weather Here:
ventusky.com/

The East coast is completely fucked. There's just no chance. This is no Hurricane Matthew, where the media says it's gonna be wild and then nothing happens.

IF YOU LIVE ON THE EASTERN SEABOARD, FLORIDA AND ALL THE COAST NEAR IT, GET A FLIGHT OUT BEFORE THE MEDIA GOES NUTS AND THE PLANE TICKET COST SKYROCKETS

pic related is Irma on Sept. 9. (most distant update). If it continues its path, the eye rim will go right over Manhattan AND Boston. All of New England is completely fucked too. This storm is gonna make Sandy look like a drizzle.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Atlantic_hurricane_season
ventusky.com
google.com.br/patents/US4686605
ventusky.com/?p=28.1;-75.3;5&l=wind&t=20170911/06
nhc.noaa.gov/aboutsshws.php
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/irma-to-brush-northern-caribbean-as-it-tracks-toward-the-us-this-week/70002631
local10.com/news/florida/florida-man-saves-bald-eagle-from-jaws-of-alligator
fox13news.com/news/local-news/234863795-story
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=weather
sott.net/article/253194-Jet-stream-is-shifting-and-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-HAARP
thestkittsnevisobserver.com/breaking-news/statement-on-hurricane-irma-preparedness/
vonradio.streamon.fm/
abstvradio.com/radio/
nhc.noaa.gov
nhc.noaa.gov/#Irma
miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/04/florida-gov-declares-state-of-emergency-over-hurricane-irma/
meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/gens_display.php?x=&y=&run=12&lat=25.77&lon=-80.21&runpara=0&type=1&ext=1
archive.is/LMU1X
nhc.noaa.gov/
meteoblue.com/meteogram-web?lat=21.8&lon=-72.18
tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=us&pkg=mslp_pcpn_frzn&runtime=2017090418&fh=18&xpos=0&ypos=166
meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?mode=1&map=1
air-trekkers.com/Air_Trekker_Jumping_Stilts_CZA_Model_p/cza.htm
abstvradio.com/live-streaming/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/06/we-asked-nuclear-power-plants-how-theyll-handle-hurricane-matthew/
archive.is/YIJku
archive.is/RrwaS
en.blitzortung.org/live_lightning_maps.php
youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M
archive.is/bOJp6
archive.is/R93VN
archive.is/XS9q0
twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/905097503963533312
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Grese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir–Simpson_scale#Should_a_.22Category_6.22_be_introduced.3F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Wilma
meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/gens_display.php?lat=32.78&lon=-79.93&type=4&ext=1
wunderground.com/wundermap
web.archive.org/web/20170102174845/http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/10/04/gordon.cooper/index.html
nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272
monolithic.org/
terriblefate.com/disc1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still too early, Previous thread is moving fast though so bumplimit soon.

Reminder that Irma will wipe the east coast clean

do we really need a 3rd thread?

Yes we do.

This thing is a week out. Welcome to Happeningwatch 24/7 (TM).

THE STORMPOCALYPSE COMETH

Do we even have enough money to handle a clean up and recovery of not one Katrina-tier happening but TWO Katrinas?

At this rate we'll have a third Katrina that'll nuke Jew York and finally Yellowstone will fucking erupt and kill Commiefornia.

This will be absolutely amazing

REALLY MAKES YA THINK

4 days from now

it will create 2 hurricanes, 1 will not reach us, yet on this picture it forms the face of a frog.

There is a third depression forming behind Irma, check the NOAA.

hurricane jose needs to be deported.

Where did you find this?

Well at this rate we can hope for a Yellowstone eruption so top off this cake of destruction.

It's fucking nothing, back in 2005 six major hurricanes touched down on FL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Atlantic_hurricane_season

But how? How the hell do the Kikes have the power to cause storms on command? And how long have they had this kind of power?

ventusky.com

below the page, where it says "change date" set it to 11th, also change view to wind speed.

It is impossible to accurately predict a hurricane 5 days out. Stop with this sensationalist garbage.

they use this facility full of antennas that somewhat radiates an area they want to fuck with, causing all sorts of weird shit.

google.com.br/patents/US4686605

This. They didn't know where Hurricane Andrew was going until it made landfall. Hurricanes are unpredictable, you just have to be prepared.

MUH TINFOIL DIDN'T WORK IN THE OTHER THREAD, TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN, MUH WEATHER WIZARDS ARE CREATING HURRICANES, I CAN INTO SCIENCE

I'm not wrong. Hurricane forecasts are usually mostly accurate no more than 3 days out. 5 days is a coin flip. Anything further out than that is a crapshoot that the National Hurricane Center doesn't even bother reporting.

Uhh, no sweety, you're wrong :)

thanks rabbi, i've been finally bluepilled, time to prep that bull.

Also its not far from reality, it actually exist, you fucking imbecile.

IM A TRIPLE DOWN ON MUH WEATHER WIZARDS WATCH THIS VIACOM VIDEO, IT SHOWS I'M NOT INSANE, THE CIA ALSO ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE ME STILL PEE THE BED WITH RADIO WAVES, I FUCKING MEAN IT GUYS, PEOPLE WITH BRAINS WILL BELIEVE THIS, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PUT ATTENAS UP AND SHIT AND YOU CAN MAKE A HURRICANE TOO, USE A TUTORIAL, THIS IS REAL SCIENCE, I'M NOT CRAZY OR LARPING HONEST

its hurricane season. this isnt a huge deal. there are a handful of people that die from hurricanes in the US compared to the 10s of thousands that die from car accidents, flu, and heart failure. Hell, just the car accidents alone is like having a 9/11 pretty much every single day.
I predict it wont even hit the US. we will get some storms from it, but itll be nothing.

as soon as you show symptom of being unironically retarded, there's no going back to WOKE level m8. enjoy that hallucination :^)

Calm down Terry, CIA niggers arent real you can trust me as I'm not a CIA nigger.

Calm down, Jesus. You're acting like /x/ faggots are anything new.

Fuck off back to /x/ or whatever fucking shithole conspiracy website you came from. The hurricane may be large enough to cause extensive damage but you're behaving like it's going to wipe the entire east coast off the map. It's not. Drink bleach.

;)

Remember not even a few years ago it was a tinfoil conspiracy that the RNC and DNC were the same party being controlled by the elites?

Yes, I must be a kike because I don't believe that hurricane Irma is going to cause the apocalypse like you say it will. Fucking kill yourself.

Will the storm be bigger than super typhoon tip?

At first I simply written you off as naive for thinking posting a bunch of videos alone would somehow exonerate you. But it's obvious you're just a faggot.

Yeah I remember when certain Anons would come out and start talking tinfoil at convenient times using out of place images, however when the only gut thinks it's a good idea to just tell people to watch videos and not fucking anything else he's going nowhere fast. That shit doesn't fly when /salt-left/ does it and I ain't going to make an exception for him either.

its just a storm bro, nobody said it will cause an apocalypse

again, you're hallucinating, you're acting retarded and pretend people are acting retarded so that you will slide a weather thread, thats a pretty obvious kike move, next you'll be screeching like a faggot on threads with "praise pepe" meme because you unironically believe that people seriously take meme worship seriously.

take medication, people are having fun and its pathetic for anyone to explain what fun is, also follow your own advice:

sounds about right.

tl;dr

It is going to destroy a Nuclear power plant, a meltdown will be triggered. Soaked with radioactive material the Super Hurricane will continue and move deeper into the land.

He will be rememberd as Super Radioactive Hurricane.

10 million dead CIAniggers!

Yeah that figures.

Nigger you're going full retard trying to get your point across the worst way possible, you never go full retard.

Welp

It begins.

Forgot pic

CHECKED

See:

And:
ventusky.com/?p=28.1;-75.3;5&l=wind&t=20170911/06

praise kek
dubs for atomic super hurricane.

Provide counter or shut up.

About time somebody screencapped it.

What is even going on anymore?

Stormchan, Typhoonchan, Irmachan, Eclipsechan, asteroidchan.
they are all massive waifu uprising

Shemitah

You forgot
God has an interesting sense of humor

Non-stop happenings

I sure wonder if this timeline is going to slow down with the happenings or if we are just going to continue with the current increase in insane shit until Trump gets elected as grand leader of the 4th Reich.

Why is 6a6078 acting like a Bui bot?

if i remember correctly, a cat 6 destroys buildings and shit. So when this motherfucker hits the turkey plant on the florida coast, would it be wrong to consider it as "the end" as we know it from the bibel?

Trump makes natural disasters great again!

Butthurt HAARP staff

Welp. That's it. Get out while you can, Floridanons.

idk just filter and wait for the mods to clean him up. Probably high on paint or something

RAIN IN THE PIPES
WEATHER WAR NOW

9/23 is getting nearer every day.

AH HAHAHA, RIP FLORIDA

We know, we are prepared. Get some sleep so you are ready when they arrive.

nhc.noaa.gov/aboutsshws.php

Category chart only goes up to 5 and that link of yours wouldn't load with my adblocker in place.

You bullshittin' us OP?

Neat.

Except he is actually correct and it is a true real thing. There is even a documentary on it you faggot where they brag about how they can control the weather with it.

nothing of any value lives near the coast.

the sea level could rise 300 feet and nothing of value would be lost.

no but this is a good pasta

Category Sustained Winds Types of Damage Due to Hurricane Winds
1 74-95 mph
64-82 kt
119-153 km/h Very dangerous winds will produce some damage: Well-constructed frame homes could have damage to roof, shingles, vinyl siding and gutters. Large branches of trees will snap and shallowly rooted trees may be toppled. Extensive damage to power lines and poles likely will result in power outages that could last a few to several days.
2 96-110 mph
83-95 kt
154-177 km/h Extremely dangerous winds will cause extensive damage: Well-constructed frame homes could sustain major roof and siding damage. Many shallowly rooted trees will be snapped or uprooted and block numerous roads. Near-total power loss is expected with outages that could last from several days to weeks.
(major) 111-129 mph
96-112 kt
178-208 km/h Devastating damage will occur: Well-built framed homes may incur major damage or removal of roof decking and gable ends. Many trees will be snapped or uprooted, blocking numerous roads. Electricity and water will be unavailable for several days to weeks after the storm passes.
(major) 130-156 mph
113-136 kt
209-251 km/h Catastrophic damage will occur: Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.
(major) 157 mph or higher
137 kt or higher
252 km/h or higher Catastrophic damage will occur: A high percentage of framed homes will be destroyed, with total roof failure and wall collapse. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last for weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.

Your little brother posted furshit?

Gen-Z is supposed to be better than that, don't let it happen again or you'll lose your Holla Forums premium membership.

I agree, fellow Anomalous! These conspiratards are on the loose again!

Are you a degenerate?

go away and never come back

I have a few internet friends in ML
Will this affect them?

Report and hide, don't reply.

GUIZ ITS REALLY HAPPENING! !

Fuckoff. Harvey barely did damage and no fucking CAT5 hurricane is travelling up the cold Atlantic.

An user mask on a Jew who is disavowing conspiracy.

The irony is fappably delicious.

How about British MI5 propagandist Jeremy Clarkson not only admitting it but demonstrating NASA Weather Making Machine
Cos retards and lying kikes can only relate to the world when it's shown to them, spoon-fed through the TalmudVision magic box

The trolling just isn't as engaging when it comes from the left. I can tell this one came from some kind of blue haired butch feminist with a sub-nigger IQ.

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

My nephew lives in NC

Is he in danger?

You should warn him of the potental this could have if he doesn't already know.

so far the year of the firecock has been disappointingly low energy. hopefully it ends with a bang

NC anons report in.

Are you fucking dumb?

The whole planet is in danger. This Irma is going to merge with Yellowstone and effectively bringing a super volcano into the atmosphere where it will rain down lava and pyroplasma for the rest of our loves.

Its Happening

NO. Can all of the Shepard Smith dick riders go.

He needs to take his medication and go watch his cartoons
:^)

When's it supposed to hit the US? Getting p worried.

Like next weekend.

Tucker Carlson: It exists.

The hurricane is not actually moving. Its yellowstone that is catagory 8 now and slowly moving towards Irma.

Category 6 doesn't exist, it's a meme the kikes are pushing so they can whine about global warming.

Buildings are engineered to deal with a certain wind load, if the wind load exceeds that, they fail.

At this point, there are shills arguing both sides of the "muh geoengineering" thing to d&c. You can tell when someone either makes a shaming argument rather than a logical one, like >>10546585 or posts videos of things like the moisture in the air condensing when Harvey rotates and it hits land and claiming it's water vapor. (Radar shows precipitation, those videos are exactly what you expect from a warm moist air body rotating over land.) ZOG would love to manipulate the weather and hurricanes but so far no-one has proposed a method which would actually work. A hurricane cycles through about as much energy per day as the entire world generates in a year, or about as much energy as 100 Tzar Bomba detonations meaning that even with ZOG level resources you couldn't really do much to change its intensity. This includes the steam from power plants, which looks huge when you're a human looking at a cooling tower, but when you compare it to the amount of water that cycles through a hurricane every day naturally, you're looking at something that could contribute at most a couple fractions of a percent of intensity.

Cloud seeding causes storms to dump accumulated energy in the form of rain, it doesn't cause them to increase energy uptake. It's real, and they even looked into weakening hurricanes with it, but it's useless for strengthening a storm. That document about cloud seeding in Texas that has been floating around is from a county in west Texas and using it to experiment with boosting rainfall from clouds that wouldn't otherwise rain in order to water crops in a dry region.

The best way to fuck with shills is to debate issues rationally like white men and make your case for your side while treating your opponent with respect, unless they prove to be a subversive. Disagreeing with you is not subversive, using underhanded tactics rather than sincere arguments is subversive. Shills will almost never try to actually explain their point of view, they'll either spam a video and say "HA THIS IS PROOF YOU SHILL FAGGOT JEW" or "HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID TO ACCEPT A VIDEO YOU SHILL FAGGOT JEW."

The best explanation I have heard for HAARP is a ballistic missile shield designed to create a supercharged resonant field in the ionosphere to fuck with ICBMs coming across the north pole. This doesn't require bending accepted laws of physics or having access to infinite free energy, and explains the secrecy behind the facility, as well as why the Russians built something similar

REMEMBER OROVILLE
GET FUCKED FLORIDA JEWS
florida anons gtfo

Off by one, Florida wird leben.

See you down in Alabama bay?

I have 49 oz of beef jerky coming in the mail Tuesday. I'm set. Kill some beaners and niggers for me!

More like we'll get rid of the cancer growing on Florida's circumcision scar which is called Miami. The further south you go in Florida the further north you are.

Oh fuck…im dead

There is no such thing as a cat 6.

Good riddance, no one liked you anyway.

i live in yulee, right next to the coast im fucking dead

Good. Wasn't nice knowing you. Kill a few negros before you go. Thanks!

I say again: There is no such thing as a cat 6.

Did you just move here from somewhere that doesn't get hurricanes? Yulee will be fine man. North Florida almost never gets a direct hit, and even if it does, they tend not to be too bad.

Faggot.

Question: why do they think this one will curve north instead of heading for Texas like the last one?

A dip in the gulf stream. That said, it's way too early to tell. The storm could easily circumcise Florida, plow right into the gulf, then proceed to mess with Texas.

I live on an island on the east coast of Florida.
Matthew wasn't a big deal; only lost power for two weeks. Irma won't be a big deal either.

Gotta admire that dedication.

They'll make one eventually - as a marketing scheme for global warming.

The first 20 minutes completed the image. The following several dozens of hours were dedicated to closely inspecting the penises.

If you don't live on the east coast you should be fine. If you do, be worried.

I did it to feed you.

If that first image comes true, we'll never have a problem again ensuring Florida stays a red state.

Mountains of PA here. No hurricanes. No tornadoes. No earthquakes. Moderate temperatures. A little rainy. No niggers. No beaners. No chinks. No crime. Quiet. Clean.

you live in fernandina?

born and raised son, this town use to be better and quieter, now a highway goes directly thru this shit

So my island is going to sink or what?
-t buerdo reagan :–DDDdd

Florida user here, bruh. Very exciting. Haven't gotten this wet for a natural disaster since Matthew.

Nah, I live on an artificial island close to Daytona Beach. I can't give specifics for obvious reasons.

Yeah, but it gets cold in winter. I'll take the yearly hurricane if it means no cold.

DUUUUUUUUUDE CANT WAIT FOR BIKETOBER FESTTTTTTTTTTTTT GONNA SEE DAVID ALLEN COE

White men are built for the cold. I'm not comfortable unless it's in the fifties or below. I'll wear a jacket down to the teens. I haven't worn a coat in three years.

Remember the comfy 2005 season? We'll be fine man.

RWDS meetup point for Jax is the statue of Jackson.
JUST A PRANK FBIBRO

That ain't good. If it gets below 925, expect to see some serious shit. (rolling for 888)

The swamp must be and will be drained. Washed clean.

Southeastern NC user here. Help me.

Remember, we killed more Niggerindians right here though. We can adapt to anything.

WE FUCKING DID IT. WAIFUS ARE IN FACT FUCKING REAL

With how much is going on and ramping up it's like an intense game of magic the gardening/yugioh.
>I sacrifice the libfags of texas and play Irma the cleanser

And

Everything is coming to an end.

also alissu >>>>>>> karen faggot

This hurricane season isn't really that intense, historically speaking this is about an average one. We've just for some reason had a few years of very mild activity so everyone forgot hurricanes are a thing. Compared to 2005, this is nothing - that was the year that the hurricanes never fucking ended. Hell, we got into the greek alphabet when we ran out of names, and got all the way to Zeta. The last storm of '05 was the first storm of '06 and the latest hurricane on record. Fucking hurricanes in January.

Then they just disappeared for years and we had nothing but mild seasons.

Strongest season in history, in terms of total cyclonic energy, was 1933.

Are we fucked? How far away do we need to go to get away from this thing?

No

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/irma-to-brush-northern-caribbean-as-it-tracks-toward-the-us-this-week/70002631

If you don't live on a beach or on a flood plain you'll probably be just fine, unless you get hit square on.

Epic flight pattern.
SLEET HAIL
SLEET HAIL

They thought they could kill The Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack. Instead, they brought it to life Jumanji-style.

WOTAN RESSURECTS

Lol, 65,000 of the 94,000 people in Boca Raton FL are jewish. Right where the eye of the hurricane is shown to hit.

My yard flooded up a bit the last time when Matthew came through, and the power was out for a week or so, I even eventually went to a hotel.
If Irma is Category 5+ then isn't it possible there could be destruction of homes? Uplifting of cars, that sort of thing?

Crystal River NPP was shut down not that long ago due to safety reasons, The other two are still operational so we are fucked either way. Nice quads.

>People crying MUH /x/ as soon Irma hits east coast.
Some fags are afaird to die it seems

Depends on how close you are to the hit. We'll know more in a few days in terms of where it's likely to hit. I still think it's going to rape South Florida then maybe get attracted into the gulf by the little tropical wave/depression hanging our by the Yucatan, but I'm not a fancy sophisticated computer model, just an user who has watched a few of these things come through.

919 area code reporting in.
Fuck Florida

Careful user, we fuck back. We're the 'straya of the south.

Spaghetti

Please KEK let this happen

I didn't know you were a Floridigeridoo. I was speaking in general terms, of course.
I've got an ex that lives in Florida is my reason. Borderline/Manipulative to no end.
It isn't Christian like to pray that she dies, but I wont mourn it.
Good luck, m8.

I'm just shitposting mate. South Florida is shit and no-one wants to see it wiped out more than, well, the entire rest of Florida. Florida Man may be crazy, but he's as American as eating apple pie at a lynching.

local10.com/news/florida/florida-man-saves-bald-eagle-from-jaws-of-alligator

Half of NYC has already moved to Miami anyway. Maybe it'll chase the fuckers back up north and then next year we'll get one that takes out NY.

Theoretically the scale goes up to 12 (speed of sound at 0 elevation). The scale only officially goes up to 5 because we've never had a need to go any higher.

>local10.com/news/florida/florida-man-saves-bald-eagle-from-jaws-of-alligator
fox13news.com/news/local-news/234863795-story
> The injured eagle was taken to Save Our Seabirds in Sarasota, but unfortunately had to be euthanized shortly afterward.

Don't give a fuck, you northcucks would never wrasle a gator to save our country.

Wilma hit 185, and one in the Pacific hit 215 mph. I've never heard anyone say our category rating system has anything to do with the speed of sound before, do you have a link to that?

You're thinking of the Fujita scale, which bridges the gap between the Beaufort scale and the Mach scale.

Fuck, sage for YET ANOTHER KIKE'S FAKE HAPPENING THREAD that will be used as demoralization when nothing actually happens.

how about I counter your pathetic jewish post with my bump.

how is this fake, are you severely autistic or are you pretending to be one as it pays well with bancor shill money?

this is natural disaster happening, not political happening, fuck off.

So the storm doesn't exist?

This.

nice dubz

> youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=weather

i don't put much faith in the haarp kukz, from what i've researched all the rumors came from one military white paper on how weather control could be helpful in a combat scenario, specifically cloud seeding with chem-trail spraying near the enemies base or conflict arena.

that said the electric universe model could allow for large storms to be formed using conductive material in the atmosphere (barium? aluminum?) and create a standing wave going from surface to the higher altitudes, if such particles formed 'filaments' it could allow for current to flow to the surface, ie. lighting on demand with laser like aim, tornado, and possible hurricanes over a target. such a model has not been created yet, and no such experiments have been conducted to my knowledge.

> sott.net/article/253194-Jet-stream-is-shifting-and-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-HAARP

^ this is most lightly explanation for these types of large storms. imo haarp is over the horzion radar testing. in b4 spook.

St Kitt's looks to be one of Irma's 1st stops.

thestkittsnevisobserver.com/breaking-news/statement-on-hurricane-irma-preparedness/

vonradio.streamon.fm/

Islandniggers about to be #REKT

Zzzz monster storms form in the Atlantic all the time and then die off before ever coming close to making landfall. If it wasn't for Harvey and Liberals shilling global warming again you'd never know this storm existed.

yes like that, the patent could work as well. if u have enough energy u don't need to add metal particles.

wew lads, nice thread.

Can we has waterworld irl? I want to treasure dive in a submerged jew york shitty.

Sacred Create Water!

Here's an updated one.

thx fam, hope u don't git wet if ur in burgerland.

Polite sage due to off-topic conversation.

Personally, I'm not too big of a fan of the updated one and I'd want to at least get rid of the normalfag stuff in the background and make it about the election/the aftermath of the election.

So what, the Jews can summon hurricanes and control the weather now?

Kill yourselves you sliding cunts.

Well shit. Gas prices here already jumped 50c because of the last one. Better top off.

lol fam told the goyim not to git wet. but tbh there are too many threads about this faggot spinner in the ocean.

stfu petrolhead

Storm takes greater aim at Barbuda. Upgraded to WARNING.

abstvradio.com/radio/

Yes.
CNN just now talking about how Trump WH needs to raise debt ceiling to afford Harvey repair bill.

It's Wenet.

As much as I hate jew york, this is more lulzy.

I would kek heartily if the Hurricane goes through Mexico, but i don't know how feasible that is.

It's going to hit Miami move north combined with the one behind it through the Fujiwhara effect and then it NOVA and New York. This will result in many dead City dwellers and libtards, then RWDS and DOTR then finally imperium.

sorry for embed too large to post directly

You're gonna need a citation here, faggot

Nigger there have been 2 NOAA updates since then. Forget the jewtubers and just the data from the source.
nhc.noaa.gov

If you means hits Mexico, that's perfectly possible. If you literally mean through Mexico and into the Pacific, that's impossible.

Potentially 2 more hurricanes can form as well.

Current GFS model, 140 hours out.

No fear for turkeys.

Got any sources for this?

I thought hurricanes lost power when going over land, could the beaner islands cockblock us?

Nah, the caribbean islands are generally too small to really dissipate a storm much.

This storm ain't nothing.
I'll shoot it with my gun.
See.

Turkeys can fly though

Fuck I can finally sense some HIGH ENERGY in my Holla Forums again. Only here people unite and focus their collective energy to finally manifest the happening that we have been all embracing for years now.
Praise KEK that he will will guide us on the last part of our journey. HAIL!

Fuck off, it's Perkwunos.

This user was right, I was thinking of this graph.
Although the "hypercane" hypothesis does model the existence of a mach 1 / F12 cyclonic storm. No one is really certain what it would look like though. It could be a hemisphere sized hurricane or it could be some hellish 10 mile wide hybrid if a hurricane and a tornado that punches all the way up to the stratosphere.

God what are we going to be when we are running the world?

Parents.

Oh what would I give for a storm like that to ravage the tri-state area.

how about an outbreak of them that conveniently only hits miami, nova, and jew york vicinity on september 23rd

please god

please god

hail hortler

Honestly, nature destroying the United States would be a better way to end its history then kikes ruining it. I am all for it.

As long as it sinks jew jersey i'm A-Ok.

the data was old but he's more accurate in his path predictions than the meteorologists he was warning people to evac texas when noaa was saying it might not hit

Jew Jersey's close enough, it'll get fucked.

(checked)

kek

HOUSTON IS GOING TO GET FUCKED AGAIN

that was probably the absolute worst explanation of HAARP I have ever read, good work user

It works by emitting electromagnetic radiation of varying frequencies to displace and distort the ionosphere, causing storms much in the same way that tectonic shifts in the ocean cause tsunamis.That's the simplest way of explaining it, Nikola Tesla's invention by the way, he'd be fucking furious to know it has been kiked

wew lad, i didn't notice i had trips. Rest in synagogue, jew jersey and jew york

>nhc.noaa.gov

Next update is due in 30mins. It was expected to start to turn. As of the 2pm update it has not turned.

Checked, but this isn't spring.

I'm actually the user who was arguing that the hurricane manipulation was impossible earlier, I read through the HAARP patent and there are a few things in it that could *potentially* be used for such applications.

I'm still of the opinion that it is more likely to be a military installation for missile defense and communications jamming (and also an EMP shield, which is probably why the government doesn't seem to worry much about EMP) than that it's being used to direct hurricanes, but the idea is first order plausible if they are actually able to cause some of the things it talks about like distorting the atmosphere to focus solar radiation.

When I understand the process a bit better, I'll do some calculations to see if the installation that they built is actually powerful enough, and has enough heat dissipation capacity, to do some of the things they talk about or not. It would still require a lot of power, and dissipating a lot of heat from those antennas to be able to do things on the scale that could effect hurricanes.

The steam route being shilled is impossible, though.

Last update also had the one behind Irma at 80% of forming in to a system in 5days.

dubs checked. I personally expect TX to get fucked over again with Irma. Maybe the depression forming near Apefrica (apparently to be named Jose) will fuck up the east coast instead

It's not impossible but it is rare.

Steam route? What do you mean by that? And yes, it would take a great deal of energy and thereby require a large amount of heat dissipation but I think the more pressing difficulty is the nature of the beast itself, it seems difficult to know definitely what a given alteration/distortion will do or cause, and conducting tests seems rather difficult without being found out, especially by other countries so testing and finding what works without making it clear you're doing it would be a nightmare logistically but I'm quite comfortable with the potential and very potentially real applications of the system, Tesla invented it, can't really knock that. It's a feasible idea and could certainly affect things, but using it in a weaponized and controlled manner would be exceedingly difficult as far as I am aware

cjhecked

The Endtimes of the Jews

We are the plague of frogs

I've been to the "Russian Woodpecker" array, believe it or not. It's pretty neat, but it was an over the horizon radar, and its antenna design wouldn't work for the same purpose as HAARP's would. Russia does have an ionosphere probing facility, though I believe it is far smaller than HAARP, and so almost certainly only useful for research. The key to the HAARP process is that it has to be oriented on one of the points where the magnetic field lines enter the earth, so a good portion of the facilities you list there are useless for the purpose. There are research facilities that aren't oriented along the lines, but they can't achieve the resonant effects that HAARP theoretically can, and would be useless for weaponization.

The steam route is the anons claiming that Harvey's duration and intensity was extended by steam, either from power plants or some other unspecified generative source. It's something that sounds plausible at first, but if it's looked at in detail it's so difficult to do in reality that it's impossible even with black budget tech.

With HAARP, "getting caught was part of their plan." The pieces of it that are conceptually solid relate to missile defense and communications disruptions capabilities that would be extremely useful in a war with the USSR/Russia, and the US likely wanted them to know, or at least believe, they had those capacities - hence why the patent is out there on the web.

It's a bit disingenuous to claim it's Tesla's invention, though. We have no idea what was in Tesla's notes, and a fair amount of how it works relies around concepts that were very early in development in Tesla's day, like relativistic effects of particles in magnetic fields. Nothing in the HAARP patent requires physics or electrical engineering that isn't available to anyone who wants to enroll in an EE degree.

5pm update just hit

nhc.noaa.gov/#Irma

it hasnt turned.

COMPLETION…

Checked.
It's still headed south. There is a gamely cold front that is pushing south this week too. It is going to slow irma down enough for the storm behind it to catch up and combine with the bitch
CATEGORY 7 MOTHERFUCKERS RIGHT OVER NIGGER ORLEANS

Rip Houston

i dont believe you because you've been shamelessly shilling and ban evading for 3 days

But there was a hurricane Jose that killed 3. How many people dead/damage has to occur before they never use the name again?

Actually, that project makes the chances that HAARP is actually being used for military or weather modification purposes far less likely. That's a network of sensors, not transmitters, and they publicly upload the data. If HAARP was manipulating the ionosphere, it would show in the uploads. I'll admit I'm not an expert, or even a qualified amateur on ionosphere data, but it would be easy enough to look at readings and compare them to times that you suspect HAARP or a similar array is being used maliciously. HAARP's entire purpose is to be able to charge pretty much the entire ionosphere, so it would show results in those datasets.

Never ban evaded, my internet is shit and every time it cuts out my VPN re-randomizes. I admitted I was incorrect about there being no possible mechanism for HAARP to be used for that purpose earlier. I'm skeptical that it IS used for that purpose, but there is a somewhat plausible mechanism. Everyone who disagrees with you isn't a shill. The holohoax was discovered by looking at what was and wasn't physically possible for Germany at the time. It is people who patiently try to figure out what pieces of a theory are and aren't possible that allow us to actually untangle the kike's web, rather than yelling about reptilians and flat earths and chasing our tails in circles.

please explain to me how high your security clearance is.

Anyone can go visit the Russian Woodpecker, it's part of most tours of Chernobyl. It's also not operational anymore.

Good question with dubs, checkem. I think a hurricane must be considered "substantial" (whatever it means) to not have it's name used again. I would think that is at least 50 or 100 deaths

oh so you dont have a security clearance

No, nor have I claimed to. If I did, I probably wouldn't risk it by debating things like this on the chans, because if I was right about something it could get me fucked.

so without a security clearance you have intimate knowledge of classified projects and technology

My money is still on D.C. and New York getting shrekt by Kek.

Where have I claimed I have intimate knowledge? I read the HAARP patent that is available on google patents and evaluated whether the things they claim are technically feasible using outside knowledge.

So you don't have intimate knowledge you don't have a security clearance and you dont have access to the classified documents and sites
let alone the classified technology so your assessments are opinion only

Yes. Do you have classified documents or classified knowledge so your assessments are anything other than your opinion?

if I say yes you wont believe me, if I say no you'll take it to mean you're right.
I bet you think Wardenclyffe tower wasn't feasible either

So i was at island beach state park at NJ today and i think it might come to nj/ny. There's a military base not too far (fort dix). Anyway, today at the beach there was a twin prop USAF plane scanning the whole area. It flew directly above me and i could see its green laser surveying the land.

I mention this because before and after Sandy, we had these surveyos scanning the region to show any geographical/topographical changes. I saw this shit years ago late night after sandy. Thought it was a ufo but after watching it do loops around central jersey/ny harbor ypu could see it was a plane. At night the laser fucking lights the entire neighborhood up

So i was at island beach state park at NJ today and i think it might come to nj/ny. There's a military base not too far (fort dix). Anyway, today at the beach there was a twin prop USAF plane scanning the whole area. It flew directly above me and i could see its green laser surveying the land.

I mention this because before and after Sandy, we had these surveyos scanning the region to show any geographical/topographical changes. I saw this shit years ago late night after sandy. Thought it was a ufo but after watching it do loops around central jersey/ny harbor ypu could see it was a plane. At night the laser fucking lights the entire neighborhood up

Either way we're anons on a laoatian shitposting board, so our opinions only have as much merit as the arguments we present.

I'd make no comment on Wardenclyffe tower because I don't have any knowledge of how it was intended to operate and the details available to me are limited. I can say reliably, though, that if it worked, it would have obeyed the laws of physics, even if it redefined our understanding of them. There would also be a method by which it worked, which would be repeatable and understandable.

You posted pictures of a number of antenna arrays that are designed entirely differently, for different functions, and implied a link between them. HAARP's antennas look different from the woodpecker's antennas because they are designed to do different things. Same with the picture of the platform in the middle of the ocean which I am not familiar with. What is the link between these three different arrays that have different capabilities other than that they are all electromagnetic transceivers of some sort?

As it stands, most of the people who have been arguing the weather modification thing have been on the same level of understanding of the physical processes at play as the "nukes are a psyop!" user is with his understanding of nuclear physics. I don't need classified documents, I just want mechanisms that go beyond "look at this map of antennas! It's proof!"

Unless someone has technology that we're not aware of, no-one knows where it will go. They're probably surveying just in case.

Top kek. They are actually starting to line up though, with a right on the (ugly bent kike) nose hit of Miami looking more and more like the consensus.

Actual model from the 5PM update. I'm in Jacksonville on high ground with good drainage, I'll weather it out. Gotta full stock of everything, gonna grab some more ammo tomorrow.

MIAMI GET YE GONE

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/09/04/florida-gov-declares-state-of-emergency-over-hurricane-irma/

Florida Gov. Declares State Of Emergency Over Hurricane Irma

So long north Cuba.

if this thing goes up near atlanta i might be fugged
damn

Didn't Katrina do a nose hit on Florida before it picked up steam in the gulf? Maybe it'll clear out Miami and Nola for good.

Yeah, though it came in at a different angle. The models are showing it heading north because the jet stream is predicted to lift up at some point. It's pretty unlikely that it'll get to the gulf, but stranger things have happened, hurricanes are squirrelly fuckers.

Grocers around here are already starting to run out of water.

Atlanta is a couple hundred miles away from the nearest coast. It'll be tropical storm tier at worst by the time it hits you.

Shit, really? Glad I got mine a couple days ago.
RWDS meetup at the Jackson statue.
Joking, FBIbros! I love based niggers!

You buy water?

If the treatment plants go down, your tapwater won't be safe to drink. Sometimes it takes a week or two for them to get basic services back online after one of these things. Hence, it's a good idea to have some gallon jugs of water sitting around so you don't, y'know, die of thirst.

I hope Brandy is still a qt.

Florida tap water isn't safe to drink by default even with the treatment plants up.

Ice Age chan when?

This

In addition to that we have some hand-pump filters for backpacking and Iodine treatment options stowed away. This isn't my first rodeo.

Why not just fill containers before the storm comes?

Ice storms knock power out where I live (and no power=no well pump) sometimes for a week at a time. Keeping a stash of fresh water seems a lot simpler then running out and buying cases of water every time something might happen.

You can find 5 gallon water cooler bottles for cheap/free. Fill your bath tub and washing machine for non-drinking needs.

Buying water 1 gal or 16oz at a time seems kinda like something (((they))) came up with.

The bath tub trick is a common one, we do it too. To keep your freezer cool without power, fill up many bowls of water and freeze them before the power goes out, and resist opening your new icebox.

Berkey systems any good? Inb4 bill hicks.

If you have a place to stash 5 gallon jugs normally then yeah, I absolutely agree. Most of the people who buy water right before a storm are normies who don't prep at all. Having a few spare small bottles can be pretty convenient to hand out to neighbors as well.

I have a bunch of bottles I use for homebrewing that I fill up whenever a normal storm is coming by, but when there's a big one I tend to supplement them with some extra gallon jugs. You can never have too much water if the tap is off.

Gold standard, but a bit OTT for a temporary situation. Bottled is the way to go, with a Lifestraw if you are planning on GTFO.

Latest 18z GFS on tropicaltidbits.com

I'm in comal county so anything that hits the coast is just going to be tropical storm level by the time it gets to me. If you say it's the gold standard and all the reviews say the same thing it looks worth it for peace of mind.

Irma-chan a cute

Miami:

meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/gens_display.php?x=&y=&run=12&lat=25.77&lon=-80.21&runpara=0&type=1&ext=1

out of scale
out of scale

kek

brb road trip to panhandle

Moar stoarms incoammingk?

I figured as much. Interesting how the media is hush hush while the state is clearly making moves. Take this as a warning anons, this storm will make a major impact along the east coast. Stay safe.

That's a fucking radar platform you sperg

Southeast, and storm, and every weathervane

shivers and moans upon its dripping pin,

ragged on chimneys the cloud whips, the rain

howls at the flues and windows to get in…

Waves among wires, sea scudding over poles,

down every alley the magnificence of rain,

dead gutters live once more, the deep manholes

hollo in triumph a passage to the main.

It's hurricane season.

15.4% - 9.8%
When you remove the chameleons, Miami is 5.6% white.

WRATH OF GOD

Lo, Lord, Thou ridest!
Lord, Lord, Thy swifting heart

Nought stayeth, nought now bideth
But’s smithereened apart!

Ay! Scripture flee’th stone!
Milk-bright, Thy chisel wind

Rescindeth flesh from bone
To quivering whittlings thinned—

Swept, whistling straw! Battered,
Lord, e’en boulders now outleap

Rock sockets, levin-lathered!
Nor, Lord, may worm outdeep

Thy drum’s gambade, its plunge abscond!
Lord God, while summits crashing

Whip sea-kelp screaming on blond
Sky-seethe, dense heaven dashing—

Thou ridest to the door, Lord!
Thou bidest wall nor floor, Lord!

What is wrong with the tapwater in USA?
Or are people just too stupid/lazy to tap up their own tapwater into buckets, bottles and other containers?

Fluffy boi

Normies don't keep containers at home. I've my full backpacking gear out and full of water for myself for a week and equipment for months.

I need someone to explain. What i know is category 1-5, i have never heard of category 6 before and people say it might scale up to 7. What the fuck ?

checked

its clickb8

Nothing, really.
Bottled water is statistically more likely to be safe and can be guaranteed to be. People generally don't keep sealable containers. Some reusable water bottles are the most we'd have, otherwise there aren't any lids.

Stop using facebook.

I found this one while looking a bit after posting this.
Oh so it's a holocauster typhoon now i get it.
archive.is/LMU1X

Jacksonville will be the next Houston.

Quadvingtillion?
That just sounds silly at that point.

Maybe Jax beach will be clean of needles for once.

i asked the same thing above user.
I'll bet one case of water costs more then a reusable 5gal water jug.

Most models aren't even showing it hitting 5, and there's nothing above 5.

We'll be fine, thanks for worrying.
Beaches might flood, most of the city is pretty well drained. Matthew dropped more rain.

This is where our story starts.

Depends on brand.

I just want to see the projections waver then make a hard yank right up the coast at NY and such.

My house's pipes are too old and bad to get drinking water out of. And we have hard water.
Also a while back I saw a warning notice from the government that said we had "a higher amount of radium than the average amount in our state" in the wells.

you do know those bottles are almost always just bottled tap right?

SHERMAN DID NOTHING WRONG

at the beach today

that is per hour 9 x 2.91= 25.29 inches

It's per 3 hours according to your map. A little less than 6" total.

Oh there's a different number listed for Jacksonville than your cursor. About 9". Still not worried.

New Orleans and Houston would be fucking great. Superdome 2.0 this time with livestream and Houston getting wrecked a second time just as cleanup begins.

RIP in peaces, eastcucks. Nothing of value was lost.

rainfall is measured by the hour or 24 hour

aside from the poison that the government adds to it (fluoride), nothing really. i have no idea why so many normies love to stock up on cases of bottled water every month. people just really love bottled water. it's all they know. reusable containers and large containers for emergencies arent kosher i guess

Your map says:
Precipitation

Because it's set to show the 3 hour accumulation, since it shows the map in 3 hour time intervals.

the eye will be made into an oathbreaker at this moment and that will make the storm to be sucked up that wind pocket and it will hit new England.

There's plenty of time left in the season to sink New York. This is shaping up to be another 2005.

Fixed

16". Not bad. I might see nogs floating down the St. Johns yet.
Switch to ixquick, fuck google.

48.3 inches jacksonville elevation is 16.08

Nigger if you are in Jvegas I hope you get wiped of the face of the earth. Fuck Lejeune.

Someone on the other side has to be 'avvin a giggul m8

Where are you getting 48.3 inches?

Miami is slated for at least 30, and the storm right now is supposed to be at its worst at peak high tide with a nearly full moon. Spics are gonna wake up from their American Dream and realize they're still on the boat from Cuba.

Get them dope boi 10 gallon ziplocks and fill those fucking bags up and zip em shut. Let that freeze you can have much more ice than bowls of water that way.

NO! THEY EXPECT ALL OF US IN THE OCEAN, BROTHER!

St Lucie fag here. Fuggit. Passing through Jax on my way to the panhandle if I have to evacuate. I'll be there :^)

I was actually joking though. Don't go to downtown Jax without body armor or after 5 PM. It gets dark out early.

NOAA 8PM UPDATE IS UP

Still has not turned north.

nhc.noaa.gov/

What if like Camille and Katrina, Irma is New Orleans's reckoning, here to end the borrowed time they've been living on?

well there'd go NASA

what did he mean by this

Ah lol. We got a 3rd world nigger hellhole here in Fort Pierce. Wonder how they compare

meteoblue.com/meteogram-web?lat=21.8&lon=-72.18

RIP Turks and Caicos Islands

This user is correct, and doing it like a white man.

Houston, we have a problem

There's a second hurricane coming right after Irma, headed for Jew York just in time for 9/23/17

tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs®ion=us&pkg=mslp_pcpn_frzn&runtime=2017090418&fh=18&xpos=0&ypos=166

chek'd
I hope that model is correct, but predicting the weather that far out is really unreliable.

Well, those are nice numbers, and the map does indeed say what this gentleman says it does.

Houston, Miami, and New York, all in the space of a month.

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

nope
the ECMWF model says it's going to rotate back into the Atlantic by September 13:

meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?mode=1&map=1

ECMWF > GFS

I hope it stays away from the pan handle. I like my home on the Alabama/Florida border.

Yeah, and I just love that American cheese.

Central PA fag here am I fugged?

Yes, you might as well just seppuku now. 70"+ of rain and 250mph winds are forecast for central PA.

Agreed with '12
Seventy inches and you're a goner bud
Shitpost till the end and take some shitskin or kike filth with you on the way out
WITNESSED

NO
This is not where it starts, this is where the cycle ends and…

THE FIRECOCK RISES

Yes

Well then it's been an honor shitposting with you all

Frog's can hop!
air-trekkers.com/Air_Trekker_Jumping_Stilts_CZA_Model_p/cza.htm

Right Wing Frog Squads

Just because the cycle ends and firecock rises doesn't mean our story won't begin here.

Mind pointing me to which projection shows it hitting the North? Most of what I see has it hitting the South East coast and disappearing on the 12th.

Did you grow up with your dad around and have parents who loved you?

I'll see you on the other side user.

frogmen's real classification in armed forces is underwater demolition, all that stuff about them being rescue teams is mostly bullshit.

How badly is NJ fugged?

Sandy was a drizzle. Total insurance fraud

didn't mean to post video

Sure did. And thank god for it.

Read Fer De Lance by Lt.Col Tom Bearden.
Explains weather modification weapons and physics behind it.
And yes they can change weather, induce quakes and create massive non-nuclear explosions, interact with brain frequencies and disrupt the human electrical system.

you need to fix more than that screenshot

North end of SRC checking in. I don't know how long you've been here but hurricanes ain't shit. It only seems to kill retards in flood areas, retards in storm surge areas, retards that don't cut pines tall enough to hit the house, and retards who run their generators inside so nobody steals them. I've got a bottle of fireball and a bottle of Irish moonshine so I'm set. Too easy. Don't know about you though brother. I guess I should invite you over so we can laugh at the dumbass Yankees that built on the beach then want to cry when their 20k piano ends up in the intercoastal.

welp, seems like we need to uncover HAARP people

BASED DEEP STATE

BASED DEEP STATE

BASED DEEP STATE

Forgot pic

HAARP could help us here we need the fucking yankees to drown.

checked

desperate get, but still get.

Funny story, some retard here in PA kept a gator for a pet and it got too big, so they let it loose in a nearby creek. Ate someone's dog. Apparently some of the local boys got together and killed it with knives.

Also, Northcucks? Bitch please. Here's was I did last weekend. I know it's just banter, relax

florida and puerto rico declared states of emergency already before there's any emergency.

slick

You are cordially invited to the post-Irma "celebrations."

It's so they can manage the evacuations. At least Florida, I don't know why Puerto Rico does the things it does.

Florida panhandlefag here. I hope Miami sinks like Atlantis.

I have a BB water filter, from Amazon not le humble water filter salesman. It's honestly fantastic water. Did not realize what pure water tasted like beforehand.

hey, you actually did it according to textbook

Of course it is low energy. The fire cock is all about posturing.

There's no way a hurricane retains that much energy and cohesion that far inland.

Hurricanes are hardly biblical events, but if you want to interpret that Revelation passage about the oceans, consider the Fukushima incident which is the worst environmental catastrophe in history. The Pacific ecosystem has been ruined.

That looks super fun, user!
Shit like this makes me wish I was a burger.

It was. Being a burger is fucking awesome

Sterilizing dozens of reusable containers is a huge pain in the ass. A case of water bottles can be purchased for $4 and their form factor is incredibly useful. Buy 2 for personal use and a 3rd for freezing. You can fit half a case (or more) of water bottles in the average freezer without having to remove whatever is already on it. Then you have a jerry-rigged icebox that can keep perishables foods fresh for up to a week while you wait for power to be restored.

I don't know why people would keep 10+ gallons worth of reusable containers on hand unless they have more storage space than they know what to do with and a whole tub of starsan or some other industrial sanitizer, plus an entire afternoon of time, to clean them with before filling.

t. homebrewfag who knows how dirty liquid containers are unless you get at them hard.

But Fukushima is the worst.

Southwest florida fag here, how fucked am I? Not been paying attention.

how does this look?

you might want to clear the area and set some nigger booby traps before you do

Top kek, looks like I might be taking a plane ride.

Around the five minute mark it talks about using HAARP to "Steer Hurricanes". Considering the US owns about four of these things this means one of two things: The US has the power to control its path and purposely slams the hurricanes into americans for profit OR they just dont give a fuck, dont use the HAARP and let the hurricane fuck off to wherever it feels like.

Well FL is a coherent state doing its best to manage the circumstances thrown at them. PR is trying yet another desperate plea for gibs because they're a third world nation that we allow to LARP as part of the US.

Hard to tell, we're looking at a bunch of simulations and most aren't good. If you're a native of FL this is just a bad storm, stay strong. If you're a dirty yankee transplant… get the fuck out of there, you're not built for this.

Floridian here,
I've decided to stay and ride out the storm in the quest to become even more redpilled than I already am. Suffering gives me power, happenings give me vitality.
Show me what you've got, Irma.

If it's not worse than Wilma I don't care at all.

Southwest Florida user also reportin in. I was here durin Charley. Bring it.

It's much worse
One of the worst Hurricanes that will ever have made landfall in the US if it hits like they say it will.
Very strong, very wide cone of wind damage.
If it hits like they say it will, it's going to be a legit no bullshit happening.

Exciting.

Thats bullshit. Zero people have died and will die fom radioactiity. It didnt even double background radiation levels.

Irma will be a HAPPEING but far from the worst hurricane.
Not even up to Harvey's power. It will land on the US mainland as a CAT3 or weak 4. A normal season for Florida.

11PM UPDATE WAS JUST POSTED
nhc.noaa.gov/
Still no turn to the north.
Caribbeans about to be BTFO.

Everyone is talking about the warm waters near Florida giving the storm a chance to hit Cat 5.

Checked
FLORIDA IS SO FUCKED
All you had to do was meme responsibly user

When Hurricane Charley started ridin up the western coast of Florida it was a CAT3. As soon as it hit the harbor and all that warm water BAM! CAT4 pushin CAT5. Also checked. Time to fondle my guns a bit more than usual.

Wilma was a little queef in the air. Irma's going to be as bad as Andrew.

Memeing a happening into existence is the responsible choice. With every catastrophe, we grow stronger. Need to shake up the system.

Sounds like a good idea.

I know , just giving you pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssss
IRMA IS GOING TO WIPE THE JUDEN FROM FLORIDA AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

One can hope

Soon

So this is the power of the fire rooster. I was told this summer would be intense, but I thought things were winding down. A lesson to never go soft.

Is it more likely to hit Mexico or the US?

No one checked these x2 dubs yet?

Floridafag here, l-l-Lets roll.

If dubs it'll be cat 5 (or worse) monster and destroy the state.

Rollin for NY. Those fuckers deserve it more than anybody.

Rolling for Joo Jersey?

Uhhhhh… rollin' for it avoids the US and obliterates Mexico?

Rolling for Great Florida Reef.

Rolling for anywhere with lots of kikes.
DEATH UPON THE KIKES

Florida has lots of the vermin filth juden. Get fucked Florida along with the jude

Rolling for Irma to rape its way up the East coast, rape its way back DOWN the East coast, cruise over to Mexico and make bean dip out of their entire miserable population, then rape it's way up the West coast where it will fizzle out and rest peacefully knowing it rid the world of much filth and decay.

best trips i have seen
checked.

Kek is rewarding you for memeing responsibly.

is houston gonna get it again?
im not quite sure if the metro area was flooded at all

look at the holy dubs

Fucking W I T N E S S E D

Witnessed. May the gods shine upon you.

Rolling for nyc destruction

GODS GIVE ME MY THIRD REICH!!!

May Irma break all records.

I'm like 25 miles southeast of pittsburgh. Am I fucked?

Only in South Florida. Proper Florida is like the Deep South.

Checked with map of Florida.

Wow, Kek really has come back in September.

Kek you're a retard. Did you know you can cause earthquakes with Low Frequency sound waves when looking for oil with seismic surveys? Well, HAARP is Extremely Low Frequency and, in terms of power, compared to those pissant little oil sniffers HAARP is a fucking Death Star. It fires a focused beam of ELF at the ionosphere (part of Earth's protection), pushing its shit in (who even knows what the fuck this does) and then reflects off of it to return to Earth, God knows how far into the ground.

It's a weapon.

I just spent 1,600 on a new computer setup, I'm not about to lose it to the windy jew.

I just wanted to play video games.

It will turn north and go back into the ocean. Nothing to see here

Looks like its going to pass through that little islands on Wednesday. How big is the storm?

Just take it with you faggot.

PLEASE MEME IT BE!

I was planning to take the family to walt jewsney world on the 18th. What are my chances that it will still be there?

Fellow NC user here. I hope all the niggers in Durham drown.

L E T ' S G O

NC native reporting in from Chinese-occupied Washington State.

I heard something moving around in the trash on my floor next to me and what do I see? A toad that's right a frog appeared to me on the floor. I just saw him hop out of my room as I tried to scoop him up with a paper plate and he hopped off the plate out of my room. I am right in the area of impact and I am not afraid of this anymore.

49?

Not 45, not 50, but a perfectly ordinary 49 pound order of jerky.

Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to be plausible…

Therefore what people are calling a Cat 6 does not exist.

Physician, euthanize thyself.

Absolutely checked! It's time to flood the degeneracy away!

SEPTEMBER

Kek is with us.
The storm will not affect those who are righteous.

When mother nature starts rolling dubs I don't even feel the need to check mine.

Pepe is with us.

it's losing energy now :(

it wont reach NY fam.

When I was younger I never thought I'd have such an appetite for death and destruction.

Irma starting to look like an annular hurricane. If that's the case, then she will be more resistant to weakening and is probably stronger than current intensity estimates suggest.

CHAD TRIPLES

Please swerve like Erin. But this time actually hit Jew York.

It's getting hot, isn't it

Irma can't fuck up New Orleans though, that honor shall belong to Hurricane Lee

Why is Gulf coast redneck land? Anything below i-4 on is nothing but retirees. If anything it's boomer territory

THIS MOTHERFUCKER JUST JUMPED FROM 140MPH TO 175 CAT 5 IN LESS THAN 6HRS

CATEGORY 5
CATEGORY 5
CATEGORY 5
CATEGORY 5
CATEGORY 5

I knew George Carlin was still alive

By hitting Miami or SoFL you are hitting an extension of New York. Ask anybody living there before the 80's they will say they or their parents are from NJC/NYC

friendly reminder
Irma will hit the nuclear power plant on the cost of florida with over 175mph. Still getting stronger.

i have a question
what are the possibilites? What could happened?

i don't have a reaction face suitable for this

POST RON PAUL MEMES

after the 80's

929MBs and dropping
This thing might hit 200MPH
It could be another Hurricane Camille

anons? are you aware of this? It could mean that florida is going to be real life fallout 5.

last week on normiebook someone I know posted an image about Harvey that went something like "This is the problem when you name a storm after a guy, it creates a mess and breaks everything"
Welp…

That is hilarious. Build it on the Eastern side of all places. Imagine a radioactive super hurricane.

Irma just became a cat 5 with winds 175mph

Those plants are built to shut down in an emergency. They'd have it off several days before the hurricane arrived.

What if it is hit by 200mph sustained winds?
Will it hold up to that?

aren't they just going to import the whole fukn carribean now

and then "forget" to send them back

This
You don't really think they'd build a nuke plant in a place like Florida and not prepare it for a Hurricane? That'd be like building in California and not prepping for an Earthquake

Irmas first stop.

abstvradio.com/live-streaming/

abstvradio.com/radio/

Son, those dome walls would withstand a plane crash. 300mph winds wouldn't make it budge.

Yeah, like they built several nuclear reactors in an Earthquake zone in Japan.
Man's planning is INFALLIBLE

dailycaller.com/2016/10/06/we-asked-nuclear-power-plants-how-theyll-handle-hurricane-matthew/

Fukushima could withstand an earthquake, it was a Tsunami that fucked it up

The Earthquake didn't do shit. It was the Tsunami (that ravaged the entire city) making it over their Tsunami wall (which was too low) knocking out the auxiliary power units, depriving the reactor of cooling.
They can shut down this plant days before the hurricane hits, so that the reactor does no longer need cooling when it hits.

Oh, so they forgot to plan for that?
Gee, how could that happen?

Checked
Rolling for Turkey Point getting swamped under 20' storm surge

Their wall should have been ten feet higher.
No joke, that's about it.

They should have never built it there in the first place.
How many reactors are still in meltdown mode?
3 or 4

This is not the first time a hurricane hit Caribbean at cat 5 nor the last

I used to live in CT. The 1938 storm completely rearrange the new haven county coastline. Sea roads and home sites completely vanished. Inland homes got beach front property.

You mean, actually melting?
None, you moron. At nuclear reactor that isn't an RBMK doesn't keep melting down for years.

but it's the current year now

It's modern day , modern time user

You clearly don't understand what a meltdown is. If they haven't been cooled down they are still in meltdown. And will remain so for many years. There is a reason they are still dumping seawater on them to this day. It is impossible for them to do a cold shutdown because they have melted out of their containment. Meaning, if they stop pouring water on them they will heat up, again.

consider the following, they didn't shutdown the texas power plant when harvey came

Except that this is not how this works. The core in its current warped state, is unable to support fission. Sure, the material would heat up from radioactive decay, but definitely not to the melting point. Remember that the control rods were all in when the Tsunami hit.
If this thing was able to sustain fission at this point, sea water would have made it worse, because water is the moderator used in almost all nuclear power reactors.

Jesus christ god really hates rastafarians and floridians

Rolling for radioactive super hurricane to wipe out jews on east coast

t. Floridian

Enjoy YOUR ban for jew worship you fucking kike

who likes spaghetti??

So much drama about nothing. Hurricanes are always slamming into Cuba and the Dominican Republic, but the electricity goes out in Florida for 3 days and everyone shits their pants and the niggers start looting. Looters get shot in Cuba, but the US and state governments are fucking cowards and let the crime get out of control.

The niggers didn't loot after Matthew because they would've gotten shot here.

that ones fake but it'd be funny if it was real

Most Americans are lazy fucking cunts and will die within weeks or months if the damage of a storm was ever lasting. Bottled water will be the least of their problems.

Not looking good.

Land reclamation in Florida knows its an unsustainable project and all beach property sold will be sunk in 100 years or so. doesnt stop them now. Nor will it ever.

HAIL THUNOR

HAIL RAN

Checked, can confirm this is mostly accurate, only thing I would do is make the Miami niggertown bigger. Lots of Haitian niggers in Miami.

There's a lot of nigger thugs in Orlando too, but I get that it's hard to show all the representations there since you already have two colors.

NATIONAL GUARD SEIZING GUNS IN VIRGIN ISLANDS
archive.is/YIJku

It would be interesting to know if the Virgin Islands have registration.

(checked)
they do
archive.is/RrwaS

checked for Florida, all of the east coast, Mexico, and all of the west coast being cleansed of its filth and kikes by our glorious weather warrior Irma.

Miami next week

lol

era of unusually good weather in usa is over.

I think there is still something like a 5% chance Texas gets wrekt again.

no way jose

For some reason, every time I check en.blitzortung.org/live_lightning_maps.php the US is getting thunderstoms everywhere

Erosion is a bitch, but it isn't that bad and the whole sea levels are going to swallow Florida is Gore tier bullshit.

revised :^)

(checked)
This is pretty damn accurate. I can always tell who's a Floridian when they correctly identify south-central as the utter hellscape it is, since non-residents have no contact with it. Orlando and Miami are the cancers that keep on growing, I even prefer trashy coastal towns like Daytona to the degradation of central florida.

Vero, Fellsmere and Sebastian are nice areas in my experience. Fucking hate Fort Pierce though.

Why there are two threads is not my business.

2PM UPDATE: 185 MPH WINDS

Let's shoot for 188, Irma-chan. Hell, why stop there? Why not 200?

Right Wing Death Cult when?

Months ago user

Irma is literally off the chart. Each category below 5 is a range of only 15-20 MPH, we're already 30 MPH over Cat 5.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the most powerful Atlantic storm on record.

im in savannah GA. how fucked am I?

It's Cat 5 now and about to destroy Puerto Rico.

Live footage when?

Do we have a smug anime girl depiction of this storm? Preferably with tornadoes for hair

Fuck, though considering my life's track record this is about right. My only saving grace is that i'm smack dab in the middle of the east coast so I pray Florida takes most of the brunt and we just get some strong wind.

Smug? Hmm.

Sediment reduction, submergence, and wetland deterioration are examples that don't involve erosion(waves, currents, storms, landslides)
Sea levels don't have to rise for land to sink under water.Land subsidence is something the engineers at Osaka airport know a lot about. Florida developers didn't build like the Japanese nor are they trying to save their country from flooding like the dutch. They're filling in swamps and destroying the natural barriers which prevented flooding during hurricanes so that they can sell vacation packages to fat people. also i;m sure the people who live in

…venice are wishing they managed their reclamation efforts better as its the leading cause of their canals overflowing

FUGGGGG :DDDD

at least north port has half decent water drainage/a lot of woods to soak up some of the fucking catastrophic wind

Post your face when you don't live on the east coast.

You're not going to let Donna out do you, are you, Irma?
SLAMMIT
In fact, don't weaken when you near Tampa.

Don't live on the kike and mud west coast neither. Intermountain states are king.

Make way for Scrambles the Death Dealer

FWIW, it's still a long ways out.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJDDxaq_C5M

That poor beautiful beach is gonna get trashed.

I live in Houston, but travel a lot for work. I got sent to Florida for this week, my flight out is early morning Saturday.

Does god hate me?

Kek wants you to witness

Depends what part of FL you wound up in. If you're in South Florida right now, yeah. I hope your flight out is in the morning mate.

C-C-C-CHECKED NERVOUSLY

This complacency is PRECISELY why we're going to see footage of your corpse floating in eight feet of water, nigger.

Be prepared even if you think it's nothing, you stupid faggot.

We can't afford to lose a single white person.

rolling for Turkey Nuke Plant to become "Ground Beef Nuke Plant of Soggy Fallout"

showing up on seismometers now
archive.is/bOJp6

Buckle the fuck up.

<

This triggers the Yellowstone.

Checking all these dubs. However, only 's map is accurate. You guys overestimate the influence of Aztlan in the rural parts of Florida, much more accurately described as Redneck. Although, 's map fails to account for spic presence, especially in South Florida.

That's normal. Fucking ships "register" on seismometers. The kikes won't tell you where on the scale; even thunder will register.

quickly lads meme the death of this utter cunt

archive.is/R93VN

i dont think its a normal storm

archive.is/XS9q0

DROWN IN YOUR BUNKER, DICK

sexts soon

Rolling for him drowning

Hurricane slows down. Time arrival at Florida keys delayed by 6 hours. Expect extra rainfall.

FL user here, born in Miami. I'm staying, I was here during assfucking of Andrew and the clusterfuck of Charley. I live on a highpoint almost a hill, about 11m above sea level, sandbagged 4 feet high. I jacked up my cars they are sitting on 3 concrete blocks high.

I'm also cuban, so if anything I can swim. Building a raft in my spare time until then, been at this shit since friday guy next door was cracking jokes like I was preparing for ww3, now he's a week behind and I'm here loling.

You have to go back.

Yea miami didnt get shit from that one, Charlotte County did. Andrew I give you credit for, but not my storm.

we already had a thread for this, you couldnt wait a few hours until it filled up to make thread 2?
neck yourself you attention whore

haha your picture of one random drain proves your point

It's going to hit here but I'm staying and I live on the water

nigga u gon die

looks european to me.

would be neat if we got hurricane-tier rain here. I bet you could take a boat from one end of the valley to the other and the only signs of human existence would be some tall buildings

Good luck user.
You're gonna need it.

Seriously though, if you live on the tip of Florida's cock and you aren't a Jew or a Cuban, GTFO. If this thing does what it looks like it's going to do, you may see skyscrapers falling over in Miami. Force increases exponentially with windspeed. If you are a Miamianon, post a tripcode here so we can check to see if one of us was in the wreckage afterwards.

The water only gets warmer between here and landfall and there's nothing to suck strength out of it unless it turns south and hits Cuba or Hispanola. It may well be even stronger by the time it hits.

Also, it'll probably fall in intensity over the next 24h, because it sounds like it might undergo an eyewall replacement cycle. As soon as the cycle is done, its strength will pop right back up, except the fucker will be even wider. Which means more time under wind load, more rain, and quite possibly higher max winds.

This thing isn't entirely unprecedented, but it's certainly a hell of a storm.

Also, Eichenwald BTFO:
twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/905097503963533312

Just got home from work and constructed some window-shutters. It's so strange wanting to talk with everyone about how hype this storm is making me, and everyone else's just looking like the moon from Majora's Mask is looming overhead.

Being a happeningfag IRL is suffering.

Sounds unhealthy

Which is why I posted a screenshot of what was there. The thread is what's funny, Kikenwald tries to argue.

Uh, the pressure just dropped to 916mb as of last polling (00:00 GMT data is a bit early this hour).

That's another drop of 10mb in the last 3 hours…

This. I kind of understand the mad glee that people are supposed to see in the wild-eyed cultists of Lovecraftian monstrosities.

Probably. I do so adore an exceptional happening. But I'm also a big fan of storms in general. This is chocolate and peanutbutter together for me.

I'd be willing to stream video live from my property for you guys, but I don't have a camera or software set up for that kind of thing. Anyone know an easy/cheap setup to get some barebones streaming going?

Fuck that. I want this hurricane to force them to add a category 7 just to describe it when it hits NYC.

Sandy was barely a tropical storm when it hit NYC. If it's a Cat 2 maximum whining will occur.

my man that was me all day.
Can't wait till the niggers spics and juden filth are washed away like the rats they are
PRAISE KEK
Irma , you fat bitch , get to cleaning

No I want it to be a cat 7.

Why am I not surprised? This is literally nothing new for Florida; it sure as fuck isn't going to purge enough darkies.

I know what you mean about liking storms, but hurricanes are no joke.

Your cheapest stream would probably be with a webcam assuming you don't want to use your phone.

Maybe I should pick up one. I've got the hardware and internet connection to do streaming. I just don't even know what service to go with. No idea how long the power will be up, though.

And yeah, I'm fully aware of how serious hurricanes are. I was here for Andrew.

If you're not prepped don't come crying to me when you run out of food/water. I've weathered plenty of these too, but complacency will get you killed.

Any cheap logitech webcam would be sufficient, they aren't expensive. I don't know what to recommend on the services. Everybody seems to hate periscope

(checked)
you couldve stopped this user

BEACH FRONT PROPERTY

RIP TO THE DUMB ANONS WHO ARENT LEAVING

Okay there buddy, you keep clinging to the hope that a literal twice-yearly occurrence is somehow the herald of an apocalypse.

Use this one.

son I think you have been misinformed…

So you are new to Florida. Not Andrew, not Hugo, none have run up the state like the projected paths here. Not Cat 4 when hitting the state at all in a long time.

Did anybody ever make an Irma chan? I recommend some theming related to "The Beast" Irma Grese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Grese

It's almost non-potable here in Florida.

I'm just saying you guys are vastly overestimating the human cost of this catastrophe; it's not going to wipe out Miami or anything like that, much as I'd love it.

The pre-storm panic when we don't even have confirmation of the path is Rick Scott's terror-boner fuel. The idiot lives on it.

Tampa user here. About thirty minutes south of the city.
Starting to get worried. Two of my friends are leaving to Missisippi and Georgia (I'm pretty sure hurricane will end up there anyways)
Hoping hurricane goes up east coast.
Sorry east coast bros

YES

katrina was a cat 3
RIP user
f

I'm just saying to be prepared and not get complacent user. I know the panic is Scott shilling for his Senate race in 2018.

do you realize this is the exact same shit houstoniggers were saying?

Music name?

East Coast user here. hope it hitsm Miami and grazes up and misses everything else. If not, its gonna screw Orlando (no big loss), Tampa, Miami, and Jacksonville (near where I am, not exactly the area, but nearest big city). This is gonna suck isnt it.

'I am 90 minutes south of you. Its nice to see another West Coast Floridian

quoted the wrong user
fugg

Screw me… *** was south, not is

fellow Tampa user here. If you're south and inland I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm closer to the bay. There are 10' high signs here from the previous high water mark. I figure maybe 1/10 chance we get something like that.

With the current wind speeds a flat on hit on Miami would absolutely flatten it. Wind loading increases exponentially with respect to wind speed.

Well, I hope yall do well, this is gonna hurt for a while. Im Close to a small beach, but on a slightly hilly sandbar. Maybe we can get lucky and simply hit miami and teleport to NYC.

We don't like that kind of talk around here.

are skyscrapers capable of stand winds faster than 180 Km/h? Miami has quite a few very slim and tall buildings

Rednecks self-describe that way. It is no insult for a redneck (or someone close to them) to call them a redneck, depending on context. Redneck merely implies a rural person who is a rugged individualist, has access to firearms, and won't take your fucking shit.

CONFIRMED NOT A FLORIDA user

This is why you're not supposed to shitpost.
Irma coming through anyway.
Make your peace with Kek.

I've been trying to find the answer to that, but can't find skyscraper building codes or engineering details for miami lying around. Not my field.

I can say the sustained wind loads from this at the current strength, would be about 1.7x the sustained wind loads from Andrew, and the peak wind loads would be about 1.8x stronger. That's assuming nothing changes before landfall, though, and it hits Miami perfectly.

More likely then not, the buildings will survive, but the damn glass wont. Imagine the buildings acting as a corridor to electorate speed with glass everywhere. THAT will be miami for a day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir–Simpson_scale#Should_a_.22Category_6.22_be_introduced.3F

According to Robert Simpson, there are no reasons for a Category 6 on the Saffir–Simpson Scale because it is designed to measure the potential damage of a hurricane to man-made structures. Simpson stated that "…when you get up into winds in excess of 155 mph (249 km/h) you have enough damage if that extreme wind sustains itself for as much as six seconds on a building it's going to cause rupturing damages that are serious no matter how well it's engineered."[3]

I was reading this earlier. Its kind of related to your question.

Glassnadoes

Aaaaand there goes the nightmares. Thanks user for the lovely picture for the next few days as I prep for this.

Besides that, on a serious note, I got my shit together. I hope its not gonna hit the middle fo the state, cause everyone is screwed. pick a side and screw only half a state.

Cat 6: winds begin peeling pavement and topsoil away, lowering sealevel by as much as fifteen feet in spots

Best case scenario for a Florida impact is for it to make landfall as south and east as possible as in Miami. The worst sections of hurricanes are to the right of their eyes.

also I suspect that buildings close to each other can accelerate winds passing trough them, damaging a third building

try to blow air between two paper sheets to understand
can't explain better, I'm not even English an speaker, nor an engineer

Mate. Barricade your house as good as you can, then take a week long holiday. If you're lucky, nothing happens and you can go back. If something happens, you're out. Win-Win.

Boca Raton is a shekel-filled haven that needs destroyed.

did they use that pic to make him look extra suicidal?

This is one of the effects that can happen, yeah. Fluids (air is a fluid) are weird shit.

I doubt the steel framed structures will come down, though it's not impossible. Residential tier construction is fugged if it's hit by the eyewall. You probably *can* build houses to shrug off hurricanes like they ain't shit, but it gets arbitrarily expensive quickly.

I think periscope only works for phones anyways. I'd be streaming from my desktop. I dug out a webcam I forgot I had lying around. Now I'm just looking for a service. YouTube wants a fucking phone number to confirm my identity, so fuck that.

If anyone has suggestions for no-strings-attached streaming services, I'm all ears.

The old image rings true.

Irma, punch the mouth of the rat

One part of fluid dynamics is that the low pressure between two solid objects and external pressure push them together. This is why large ships have to sail a minimum distance from each other if sailing side by side, otherwise the lack of pressure between them will pull them into each other. I wonder how much wind it would take for two large buildings to be pushed together from similar forces via wind.

I think periscope only works for phones anyways. I'd be streaming from my desktop. I just dug out a webcam I forgot I had lying around. Now I'm just looking for a service. YouTube wants a fucking phone number to confirm my identity, so fuck that.

If anyone has suggestions for no-strings-attached streaming services, I'm all ears.

live leaks

You could use a Google Voice number (since you already have a Google account for YouTube.)

the scale is based on damage so anything above 155 is gonna wreck shit

i think twitchtv just needs an email to use their service and they have an IRL section for normalfag shit

what happens if your cars fall off of the concrete blocks?

this

Wish I could, but fuck me. I need work for money and the only place to go is closer to the storm routes. This is the best place in my area. Trust me. Its raised, wind tunneled just right so no debris comes here, and hurricane code safe. Safer then hunting around.

All bets are off on this one. I got a theory to discuss with yall in 10 minutes. Let me make it

This video is moronic
The exhaust gas of those engines is water vapor. They burn liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen. Everybody knows that.

Why did you post this?

F

Considering they outright worship Moloch and evil elder pagan… things.(not going to call them deities)
I can see this happening

holy fuck

Personal Theory from a Floridian with free time while we wait. Nothing else but wait.

Irma Theory

Irma makes landfall, fucks up Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, then saunters off. But wait, Jose, an up-and-coming category 3 storm, is parallel to it. This forces Irma to follow the coast as Jose pins it it. It gains strength off the East coast of North Florida, hits the Carolinas, and drops 2 feet of water and Cate 3-4 winds.

BUT WAIT. Jose is still riding up it, pinning the storm in! Irma keeps going up and hits DC, Baltimore, and Delaware fuck yea. And yet Jose the little bitch is still not done paralleling it. It keeps going with the last bits of category 2 and water, and continues to hit New Jersey, NYC, and Boston, not to mention Connecticut, Rhode Island, and the entire North East Fuck yea more . Only then does Jose veer east and let Irma out of the coastline. Damage would be every major liberal city on the East Coast, from Miami to Boston.

Multi billion dollar repairs and infrastructure demands. No tolerance to non-americans due to disasters everywhere. Shit going south quite literally in every city (throwing liberal appeals out the window and guaranteeing Trump winning the city votes for 2020 when he does a good job at rebilding). The results could be a reddening of many of the cities, killing any democratic strongholds and ending any 2020 threats for good 3 years before even getting there.

As a purely 100% perfect scenario, this could be happening, but most likely not.

The idea of Irma being pinned to the East Coast as Jose parallels it is not so far fetched.

Any weather people, scientists, and others, please help with theories on Irma, outcomes, and most likely scenarios to appear the next 7-10 days. General Hurricane Shit as well. Try to keep Irma happenings in the other threads, this is theory of future happenings. Main thread is here:

wew

better footage

dude imagine all the directTV dishes that are going to be whipping around

That's from 5 days ago m90

The Fujiwhara effect is what you're looking for, it's how two hurricanes interact when they get close. They tend to spiral into eachother and sometimes even merge.

or source?

People in the video sound chinese or from SEA. Pretty sure this isn't Irma. that ending tho

There isn't news of this hitting st marten yet, only initial effects not this kind of stuff. Impressive video though

REMOVE URBANITE

Art Bell and Whitley Strieber predicted this shit 20 years ago in the book "The coming global Superstorm" literally every prediction made in that book has come true thus far. Then the kikes made the book into a shitty joke of a movie with CGI wolves and shit. It's going down, motherfuckers.

Glad that nigger picked an extra toilet seat and football

It's a fucking hurricane

We've had hurricanes this bad before mate. They're rare, but not THAT rare. Last similar storm was Wilma in 2005.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Wilma

One of the models seems to have taken a liking to South Carolina.

fuck you codemonkey

it would be very painful

Yes, one of the most intense ones on record. I'm not saying it's the end of the world, but if you read the book, it specifically mentions tropical storms and hurricanes becoming more frequent and more intense as the polar ice caps melt and decrease the salinity of the ocean. That's literally what's happening and it's possible that it will lead to a catastrophic climate shifting event which may have occurred once or several times in the past. There's evidence that this has happened before.

Where were you when HAARP is trying to poison red states from chemical plants from storms they made?

HAARP heats the ionosphere and creates torus shaped radar anomolies. It isn't just one site it's a global network.

YES! It is the perfect "earth force field". A known secondary effect of making cloud of of plasma kilometers in diameter is heating of the atmosphere.

I've only taken a basic meteorology class and that's half of what you need to modify weather.

Which is controlled by a breakaway civilization in Antarctica started by nazis (probably) who were nuked by America, and now owned by the rothchilds? rothchild island is very close to where neu schuabenland was

you will hang

this guy gets it

winds in Charleston up to 100 Km/h:

meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/gens_display.php?lat=32.78&lon=-79.93&type=4&ext=1

Not exponentially, it increases with the square of wind speed.

Never did they claim it was caused by humans. Like I said, they believed it has happened previously. That's completely different than the Jewish global warming shit.

Take a break user

yes, like 12 years ago retard

We had an ice age 12 years ago? I don't remember that.

You're right, I misspoke. Good catch.

I swore off arguing this before I give myself an ulcer.

Do you have any evidence that the salinity has dropped?
We've had unusually few hurricanes for the past 10-11 years.

Is there any actual evidence of HAARP being able to cause natural disasters?

That's my point dipshit it's just weather it's not muh ice age of muh global warming
IT'S JUST WEATHER

RIP BRANSON

Read over what I wrote, then read what you wrote. Try to form coherent thoughts before posting.

Like White Trash, redneck is an anti-White pejorative to D&C Whites. This meme that it's acceptable to use in conversation has been seeded by jew media, and jew-controlled mainstream country music.

Go back a few decades and no Southernor called another a redneck. It's a slur invented by kikes/Yankees and now they've got Whites wearing it like a badge of honor, just like how they've got niggers calling each other niggers, likewise memed through jew-controlled pop culture.

I would be very skeptical with any idea based in Uniformitarianism.. Do yourself a favor and look into who initially pushed this idea and who still pushes it. Anyways, the Antarctic ice cap is growing, not shrinking.

Indeed. We cannot lie to ourselves and say that the climate is not shifting, but we do not have to freak out about it. This is a natural process that has happened before and will continue to happen.

Seconds ago from here
wunderground.com/wundermap

claims made by those who worked around it, and physics.

Heating the ionosphere will heat the air below it too. If you can make a high pressure high temperature zone (which also feeds hurricanes) that's a bit too coincidental .

"Hey we have these machines made for doing a thing that can be used to manipulate weather, and also made a global network of them"

What is your scientific background that would make you believe the weather systems might behave in this way?

Hi. No, global warming does not exist. Kill yourself immediately.

1. The ice caps are not melting.
2. Hurricanes are not becoming more intense.
3. Hurricanes are not becoming more frequent.
4. The opposite of everything you said is actually happening.
5. Kill yourself.

The eye is 10 times bigger than Barbuda, for fuck's sake…

That Virgin mobile faggot is FUCKED.

Smaller eyes are actually generally associated with more intense hurricanes

I'm fucking glad. I hate how people live. I hate the shitty buildings people build. I hate the overpopulation. We need all parts of North America to get hit hard. Hopefully my parents (they're hoarders) die in this. They got decades worth of crap they wasted their money on.

All of the models suggest he's going to get a direct hit.

Sources or is that anecdotal info?

You know, having no formal training in meteorology–but having some idea of how fluid pressure systems work–that makes decent sense. Strange that the REALLY bad ones get bigger, then, though.

are these 190+ winds strong enough for people to blow away

Dude, 80 MPH winds are strong enough to keep people from standing. Even lying down in 190 will push you out of control.

I was reading about this, what happens is pretty neat. A new stronger region builds around the middle, and basically sucks out the energy from the old eyewalls, creating a much larger eye. This is an "eyewall replacement cycle". It makes the storm weaker but bigger, and then the intensity can build back up again at the same size, the eye starts to shrink, and it happens again. Irma has apparently done a bunch of them.

vorticies are self sustaining. It is how planets are created, after all. This one could just keep getting bigger. we've not had one pass the critical point yet, but when it does - it isn't going away

user those winds uproot trees. Look up the hurricanes or Cyclones that hit China and India. There was one in Pakistan I think that managed to kill somewhere 500,000. Irma won't do that obliviously but if it maintains it's wind speed Miami and those old kikes are going for a nice ride.

Shame.

anecdotal. Can't find any sources RIP.

explanation about neu schaubenland:

German ((("research station abandoned after the war"))) named after their heartland. Yes, Mount washing DC is a temporary station that's meaningless.

The nazis claimed to have found an inner earth, claimed to have mapped it (google it) , and relates to the unproven idea there's reptilians that have lived for thousands of years underground in some places. The only comment I can make is if they did exist they would have had thousands of years of time before us. Humans barely invented the induction motor 100 years ago, computers 30 years ago.

The Us operation highjump invaded antartica with about 5600 soldiers and they mapped the surface with photographs, then in operation argus (COMPLETELY UNRELATED) 3 atomic bombs were detonated "in the upper atmosphere not over antartica" depite the only ozone damaged are being over Antarctica.

It's basically truth the nazis escaped to antartica and argentina. The wehrmacht lost but the third reich lives on. That combined with operation paperclip (see: Bavarian illuminati taking over the US sciences) is interesting. Don't forget the same guy who made the V2 rocket for germany made the rockets for Apollo 11.

Now if you want to call me crazy this is where I'm making the big assumptions.

It's a Clinton News Network article from 2004 about Colonel Gordon Cooper. Got to O6 in the militart (commanded 5,000 men) then left to top secret test flights, and being an astronaut for Gemini. After his career he publicly claimed to the UN that "I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets"

Don't forget the battle of La 1942. The Japanese made aircraft that can take sustained AA fire for a half hour, right? There are plenty of photographs of this from mainstream news at the time.

web.archive.org/web/20170102174845/http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/10/04/gordon.cooper/index.html

>wunderground.com/wundermap
haarp: the reason why they "grid the sky" with chemtrails. Can't keep the thing on target if you don't know where exactly you are heating. The grids provide reference

better than I could've hoped for

It's still just a hurricane mr "global superstorm with a new ID". Wake me up when it becomes our Great Red Spot..

Fucking 3 pairs of dubs one after another. Kek has returned

WTF dude

Oh, yeah. Post-war allied propaganda is totally legit, man. The nazis were utter nutjobs who believed in the occult and such.
Former no, latter somewhat.
Only on paper, as it hasn't ever legally been abolished (even the modern German government confirmed that just a few years ago).

Yes I'm starting to get a little worried. i haven't boarded up windows r anything. Don't know if I should.

Oh yeah they are totally dismembered, Thank the nazis for apollo 11. They probably did believe in the occult. Who cares about knowledge about knowledge and experiences we evolved with that explain the unconscious?

nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272

They keep storms AND niggers out, user.

I dont have time to read this entire thread, but i live in central Florida and im going to stay at a friends resort. Something about it being safer. i plan on hunkering up with my PC and just playing vidya while i wait for it to pass. I think the resort is near orlando or something.

Good time for NK and other enemies of America to attack when America is dealing with this shit.

Boarding up against this is just a way to lose perfectly good wood.

Fellow floridafag here, on my way up from St. Pete right now, up towards Gainesville. Shitposting and Vidya is all I have on my schedule now, feels good man.

get help man

its prolly a good idea to put something over your windows. it dosnt take a cat 10 to blow a tree branch through a pane of glass.

WOW GUISE THIS WOULD REALLY BE A GOOD TIME TO START A NUCLEAR CONFLICT WITH THE LARGEST MILITARY IN WORLD HISTORY
t. literal retard

Me the monolithic dome (inside of a hill) inhabitant.

Why do you fags not live in superior homes like this?

monolithic.org/

If it was a superstorm it would have been Cat 5 immediately during it's formation off the coast of east africa. Irma so far went from cat 1 to cat 3 then back down to cat 2 then back to 3 and up to 4. It's expected when she starts making landfall in Cuba or Florida as cat 4 within 1 day she will drop down to cat 3 again and then simmer off.

No way in any historical record would you call this a superstorm or for it to even come close. Just in the short term it's going to be a hurricane that is more powerful then the average one's you get.

The flooding issue is simply a poor mans shit design, look at the dutch, they build outer dykes, and then inner dykes. Their entire country is in essence a series of thousands of bathtubs lined with dykes. If one area floods, the other areas can not flood since a series of inner dyke prevents it. They intentionally create inundation areas to store water during heavy storms in order to prevent to much pressure on the dykes themselves. More then 50% of their country is under water. Along the US south coast they sporadically build little flimsy concrete levee's usually as one giant perimeter and taught that would suffice. As a result, went something floods you get 10s if not 100s of kilometers of flooded land. The US has had these floodings for over 200 years and still their designs for preventing it have all been shit, even during the 1920's concrete boom. Built absolutely great dams, but moving some earth on a pile and creating a dyke is somehow to hard.

Even the subhumans in India looked at the US suggested design to defend their coastline and immediately said hell no, they went with the dutch option, even though that meant private taxpayer funded and it was 8x the costs compared to that of some partially worldbank funded concrete levee.

Reported.

>nature.com/news/fearful-memories-haunt-mouse-descendants-1.14272
STILL posting more kikery, I see. "Oy vey, goyim, the holocaust was so bad that my grandchildren's grandchildren are affected by it! You have to keep giving us reparations for your evil deeds!"
Nothing has yet to explain sapience, much less the subconscious mind. It may not ever be possible to comprehend how sapience came about. There are theories that it relies on fluctuations in the quantum foam and is therefore irreproducible.

Didn't say that. I just don't buy into kike lies, is all.

Antarctica and whatever there that is so interesting to US scientists and the Germans is believable. Fucking reptilians are not. That's where you get into poisoning the well.

psshht

Well according to your graph, it is.

going from 185 mph winds to 153 mph winds isn't simmering off

as the spaghettis get updated it keeps (possibly) creeping into the gulf
flood-chan I-i-i……..

I've been hearing rumors that hillary, debbie wasserman schultz and crew just had a bunch of threats eliminated… a huge hurricane is the best evidence eraser on this earth. If thats true look into the tidwell shit from that thread not long ago.

also heres a name I bet none of you have heard of before Helschevier aka Elsevir aka Alzafir.

I can tell you. experiences passed down genetically by evolution. This is also why people believe in reincarnation. The storyline of Crysis 2 is basically reality.

Theme

Dubs is technically correct here, but I agree, that I wouldn't characterize 153 mph sustained winds as "simmering off."

Give a little more indepth rumor mongering user.
Like what threats?
How?
Etc.

(checked)
comfy as fuck fam

Jim Morrison was an utter degenerate

Ah, the old fear monger with fake news.

Yes Irma was the most powerful Hurricane recorded in the Atlantic ocean. I'm Dutch and i have retired relatives on the dutch Leeward Islands (ABC) Aruba, Curaçao and Antillean, as well as Sint Maarten which is going to be hit in at it's full force in about 10 hours from now. Irma has been impacting them and is currently barreling down on Sint Maarten. The storm has been dropping in strength due to the land mass resistance. It can no longer grow and by the time it hits Florida it will be a cat 4 or cat 3. It is simmering off!

In 20 hrs or so it will hit the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico and their islands are even higher land mass which means more resistance.

new bread needs baking soon

who cares? he's been dead for decades only the music remains

It's always like this. Chinese and Pajeets get absolutely rekt by hurricanes/cyclones and NYC and San Fran are still standing. Sometime, somewhere, justice is brewing in giant fuck you storm headed straight towards NYC.

Checking those dubs of truth

/r/ Irma as the white whale

Holy DUBS

Why don't people who live on the coast expect this kind of thing? When I was living in Guam we had typhoons all the time, and nobody cared because most of the buildings there are made of reinforced concrete.

all ive heard, people getting too close to their crimes have been getting wacked over the past week. I have no names or examples but the rumor source, who I can not dox, has been correct in the past… Just usually when he gave me something I was able to devote autism to vet the info.. but Im currently trying to protect my house.

Irma confirmed simmering off and being another disappointment.

You can build a place in your retirement "paradise" and cash in when it gets destroyed but you already bailed.

Damnit you anons are ruining this for me. Irma is going to flatten NYC like a pancake.

Harvey was special because of the flooding and how it stalled. It wasn't a wind event. Even if this storm has some strong wind it won't be a habbening on the level of harvey, guaranteed. But affected communities especially if getting to mid atlantic or n/e us will hype the fuck out of this for insurance.

Irma confirmed for simmering off by dumping all of its energy into Puerto Rico.

Florida user. The tap water here usually tastes terrible. I think it's generally because of the pipes in most buildings, since some places with fountains don't taste too bad. Then again that may just be because I'm super thirsty when I drink from those. I get the gallon sized water containers so they don't taste like plastic, but the shelves are barren of water at the moment. Fortunately I planned ahead because I'm not a dindu. I just wish I had a way to preserve dry ice this far in advance, because I know it's going to be a pain in the ass to get my hands on it in the few days before it hits.

It's the media being irresponsible assholes and making everybody panic, sensationalism, which is going to result in actual deaths. In fact, I've already seen several pretty serious crashes due to the panic and the storm is still what? A week away?

I know that feel, bro. Here, freak everyone out with this. terriblefate.com/disc1/

I'm white. I think I'll be fine. As a matter of fact, I should buy a kite…

the media aren't calling this anything but a cat5.
it's fucking retards on Holla Forums that keep posing about muh cat 6 million

Feel wrong now don't you faggot.

Does this mean we got all riled up for nothing?

Harvey was barely just a Cat 4 at wind speeds of around 210KMph when it finally broke land in Texas. It really didn't do a whole lot of damage, it was the flooding that really was the main problem and again, it can be easily prevented with proper public works planning aka dyke building.

the rockport area is fucking destroyed you idiot

and you waited for the thread to get almost 600 post to say that, lmao, you should follow your own advice there faggot, kill yourself you fucking slowpoke, thats a sign of low IQ there :^)