Reddit saltmining thread: DACA edition

You know what to do. Go find the tastiest salt you can find. Grind it up, sift it, and post it hear for us to lick up. The fags at reddit are currently falling over themselves to virtue signal against Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A1q5T
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuevas_Poblaciones_de_Andalucía_y_Sierra_Morena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the hell is this? are the kikes feeding the spics jew-talk phrases to throw out now when expressing their salt?

Posting some of the ones from the other thread

So this is a thing.
reddit.com/r/daca
I wonder if we can sic T_D on them?

fucking americans can't do anything right. What the fuck are you talking about you lazy nigger ?

The tl;dr is that Drumpf got rid of a pro-bean executive order signed by Obonobo, and liberals are chimping out over it.

It's about DACA you stupid fucker.

So he's an unemployed illegal who's entire argument for staying in the US is "I feel like an American"?
DEPORTED

See, that wasn't hard.

I like the one where beaners pay taxes.

I keep seeing them argue on the economic front despite how illegals cause huge damage to the economy.

800k americans nolonger have a free ride education that all these spics got with their diversity programs

My Yockey senses are tingling.

just wait for Drumpf to end DACA but give amnesty to all the current DREAMERS. Jarvanka are in charge you dumb goyim

nope, I went to a private school no spics or jews blacks barely filled a table in a school of 1000

And what part of all that can't he do in Mexico?

Yeah I went to high school with an illegal like you. He was fatherless and dumb as fuck but a loud mouth. All the AP kids, the teachers and I would make fun of the low IQ spics while we actually learned shit while they chimped out in the normie classes.

Can you link the the reddit thread or the specific subreddit?

Ok, spic, just because kikes have ensured you get preferential treatment in college admissions and at HR, does not mean spics do much good for society. How many spics score above 34 on the ACT? Above 2300 on the SAT? Neither "doctor" nor "nurse" should be capitalized, low IQ shitskin. Your desire to have something does not make it your right. 6 gorillion other shitskins would also love to immigrate to the US, but why would we let them? The truth is, you came here illegally, meaning you never had any right to be here, and should be grateful for the fact the American taxpayer subsidized your education.

Well clearly Mexico should want him back if he's as great as he thinks he is.

LOL so many (((people))) are arguing these disgusting beaners have some right to American citizenship and permanent residence just because some beaners actually work and pay taxes. For one, beaners are a net drain on America economically. Most of these rats subsist on the taxpayer's dime, exploiting our welfare systems to the fullest. They are also overwhelmingly obese, and unfortunately have sufficiently good access to healthcare and the necessary insurance to actually survive long enough to cost the system tens of thousands of dollars. They don't perform well in school, and teaching the retards English certainly is not cheap. Schools without the resources required to hold multiple levels of each class end up lowering standards for everyone, keeping intelligent whites from obtaining a decent education. If spics do end up in prestigious universities, it's almost entirely due to affirmative action, and the same is the case with gainful employment working for anything but minimum wage.

check /r/politics and /r/all

Really activates my almonds.

the thing is, every spic with a high paying job or at a prestigious university is probably occupying the spot of a better qualified white or Asian due to affirmative action

They are though. One wants to flood the nation with spics to gain votes and the other wants to flood the nation with spics for cheap labor. Neither care about the future.

Speaking of affirmative action, I actually don't know what it is. I just know it has something to do with shitskins/niggers and education. Could someone give me a very very brief summary.

Brief summary: give niggers preferred application status on the grounds that they are niggers. It's exactly as stupid as it sounds.

Two candidates both male with same education
one nigger one white
nigger will be chosen every time to fill a "racial quota"

blacks and spics get a bonus when applying to college even though they are unable to finish them. It basically sucks for white guys and chinks since we get the short end of the stick. chinks have to go back too

If you are
Pretty much anything other than a normal white dude, you get first dibs.

No it fucking doesn't holy shit do these people know nothing about genetics
This line boils my fucking blood

JFC, "hybrid vigor" only exists when inbred populations are crossbred. It doesn't work on diverse (heh) populations.

Hell, the CDC did studies which showed that mulattoes are much more at risk for a number of diseases.

Ok it is actually thought it was something more to it but it is just as retarded as it sounds.

Basically, the worse people of your ethnic group or gender are in a particular field, the more of a leg up you get over everyone else - niggers and spics generally, women in engineering and computer science, etc. Also, there is now a culture where college admissions counselors and employers are pressured to meet certain quotas, often informal, and pass up more qualified whites, Asians, and males in favor of dumber niggers, spics, and women.

you know if we were smart we wouldn't only be salt mining we'd be acting like jews and starting our own controlled opposition groups to oppose the Drumpf.

But the left does that by themselves, I think Antifa and BLM have pushed more shit-beer drinking, football watching normalfags to the right than all of the logical conversations of the last half a century combined.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

It's a round-about admission by the American left that the coloured peoples are our inferiors and are incapable of suceeding in any aspect of life without a hand up from the goverment.

For people that claim that there opposition doesn't have a functioning brain they really are short sighted. I see this claim that Trump is just butthurt because of Obama all the time in these threads.

Fuckin hate these people. Can't even be assed to figure out what the people they hate actually believe. The problem is mass immigration + rampant anti white shit everywhere, not racemixing, which is barely even happening.

wew
le cheeto twoscoops is repealing DACA because he hates the stronk negro president

actually i see this thread for OP DACA now which is a better idea

Don't go all Dicky Spencer on us bud

Mexico should be thanking us for sending them back so """prestigious"""

How can you open up a whole paragraph of salt with "bitter white guys" ?
Non the less, how about a boot in the ass instead of an apology ?

Also is it mandatory for lefties to project their own flaws onto others ? >milking the gov for benefits

So much ethno-class hatred bubbling up in that one.

i know black people are angry at trump but this is ridiculous

I think I hate self-hating whites even more than I hate jews and niggers.

I sure do. Traitors to their brothers because they hate themselves. Simply disgusting behavior.

blah blah blah didnt even read that nigger shit. cant wait for civil war, it's going to be fun killing these people

Why can't people on DACA apply and get citizenship like any other normal person? DACA kids are a soft target. Why are there still thousands of gang members still in the country?

It's not like we're much better. This is a board where racemixing and other assorted jewry is promoted by its kike loving mods like imkikefy. Basically we're reddit lite at this point.

>>>/out/

How do you argue against this? Eg among friends or at work in the lunchroom?

Its a very powerful emotional appeal and I don't know how to overcome that. We have facts but I can't recite them on the spot

"Yeah, I am afraid of illegal aliens taking our jobs, but I'm a legal citizen and I'm going to do everything in my power to get them the hell out of my country. I don't care if you think I'm justified or not."

lel. You wish, kike.

Its a shill argument trying to get to you on an emotional basis instead of facts.

Just tell them that they should stop putting words in your mouth and that nobody is afraid of anything, except for the illegal immigrants that will be deported of course.

Notice how reddit uses emotional rhetoric. They know decisions come from emotion then are strengthened by logic, however weak and twisted it is. If that faggot was debating me about how Dreamers are all doctors, lawyers and nurses I would counter back saying going back is good for them and good for Mexico since they got an education here they can help their own native country flourish.

DACA was a executive order by King nigger in 2012 following his re-election.
In other words, that fuck came here illegally with illegal parents for over a decade and taxed our social systems extensively then used the DACA program when that fuck was in their teens to apply for the DACA process and was GRANTED it's status.

FUCK THESE SUBHUMAN TRASH, GET OVER THE FENCE YOU FUCK!!

Pick a spot then destroy it making their entire argument crumble. The cunt is good at convincing people they need to accept Dreamers otherwise they're inferior if you're against your woman or any women expressing their sexuality, you're insecure and a failure at mating so keep prepping the bull cuck but the reality is most people don't go beyond their initial social class in life. If they came from immigrant parents, they will remain low skilled workers their entire life. How will an influx of cheap labor help our country? On the contrary it will lower wages more than they already are. It's true you may have some who become doctors, nurses and lawyers but as she said, they worked hard to get there. They should take that hard work back to Mexico to benefit their own people. Imagine how many poor shitskins kids would benefit from them inspiring and helping them financially? It would be a crime to keep them here and rob more children of a future.

notice how I ended my argument on an emotional appeal? The audience only remembers the last couple of sentences.

Hear that? That's the sound of the left getting wiped out in the midterms.

This is just a shaming tactic, throw it back at them by citing poor Americans or whatever. Then question why it is okay to attack the poor when they paid for these pieces of shit to get educated.

it is time mexico benefited from its brightest and best, let's send the dreamers home, so they can build a new, stronger, home.
Thank Trump, for Mexico (reborn)

If you want to just fuck their day up, tell them most of the jobs spics take, they take from nigs, then call them a racist piece of shit and start autisticly yelling BLACK LIVES MATTER END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION at them over and over.

Or: "I believe in a fair living wage for all Americans. While I'm fortunate enough to be in a job that isn't at risk for being overtaken by illegal immigrants and pays well, many other Americans haven't had the same opportunities I have, and allowing illegals in drives down the labor rates, and hence their wages. I'm willing to pay more for my strawberries to ensure that my fellow Americans who haven't been as lucky as us(the us here is key) can have enough success that they can live with dignity." You can use the nigs in this one as well, since lefties are far more likely to listen to something that benefits nigs than something that benefits whites, but I hate arguing "But it's good for the niggers!" even if it works.

They really aren't sending their best, are they?

Make it "… Dreamers Home to Help!"

Part of what pulled me away from the left was their arrogant ignorance. It's one thing to be naive, but to be smug about a purposeful lack of knowledge is a whole different realm of issues.

I grew up very poor and gravitated left due to family and schooling but could never get behind mass immigration or islam. My brother once mentioned that to be fully tolerant you had to switch off part of your brain. He said that with no reservation or sense of discomfort and continues to be an obnoxious hyper progressive atheist. He insulated himself very well (now complaining that his mostly gay and lesbian friend group isn't 'diverse enough') and moved to a lily white suburb. Irony is a social construct I guess.

Most leftists are the political equivalent of sports fans. You can't argue effectively with many of them because they're fans, not partisans. Their humor is commercially derived (look at a dump like imgur if you want proof) that references a product or person that has been built up (look at rick and morty, they shout their names constantly) and the cut and paste 'depth' they claim is mostly tropes rehashed from sitcoms or claiming they will learn a skill to gain accolades for something they will never do.

It's a true shitskin mentality.

Mercilessly call him braindamaged. Work it into every conversion even when it's not remotely topical or appropriate. Make his new nickname "tard". When he protests point out that according to his own words he shuts off part of his brain, and when he stops intentionally retarding himself you'll stop calling him retarded. Keep it up until he's either redpilled or disowns you and if he disowns you then just bully him harder

Come on you really think a spic wrote this?

The perfect answer would be "don't blame the president blame your parents for involving you in a crime before you could make decisions yourself. Trump is just enforcing a law that already existed when your parents came to the US. Thanks to their crime you are facing these consequences [kinda like original sin. Turning kike logic on them]"

Someone post the jpg.

lel. I demand in apology from illegal beaners for directly upending the lives of millions of innocent young Americans for no other reasons than to make a quick buck, and the rootless cosmopolitan parasites that enable them.

I was born into a very conservative family, so I was never a leftist myself, but the one thing that probably prevented me ever going through a "leftist phase" in highschool or college was that shit-eating smug arrogant ignorance that you describe. They're the most insufferable cunts you can possibly imagine.

This is just glorious

We educated, fed,clothed them and gave them shelter on our dime. When they get back to Mexico, they should start their own colony if they can`t assimilate into beaner society. Brazil-Argentina anyone?

Nice dubs. It is a shitskin mentality and bullying worked well when he was in highschool and I was in middle school to get him to stop wearing a fucking kilt but it'll only serve to alienate the rest of my family. You know how these things are, we see them as misguided and they see us as evil. Anything done in that realm makes me the bad guy because that's the narrative. It's why boomer cucks are so terrible, even though they know what's right and what's going on, they'll 'stick to their principles' because they think they're batman or some other gay bullshit. A principle without a meaning or purpose is just thought control.

Again, it goes back to self-inflicted naivety. It's why I love Holla Forums, we all get that the status quo is what you make it. Everyone here knows that you can't build a home on a rotten foundation. What makes me mad is that you have to CHOOSE to be so dense. I like to think that neocons and leftists don't say what they mean (despite their actions illustrating their intentions) because they would hate it too so politics, philosophy, and the general search for good and truth was just turned into pop culture so no one feels bad.

They're nihilists. Anyone who is a materialist is a nihilist just by the nature of their ability to interact with the world.
Completely irresponsible people justify themselves in the context of their view of the world to reinforce a lack of willingness to actually find conflict. Fighting takes effort so they work to damn everyone else with their poison mindset so they can claim everyone else is as terrible as they are. It takes effort to live or die. Look at those dweebs on imgur, deriving humor from mass market shared experiences these people are the 'last man' Nietzche wrote about.

Fortunately, Nietzche proves to be better at diagnosing a problem than devising a solution. Hell, we're all here, it isn't over.
We already know what our solution is

The Final one

If you have an enemy, a traitor, and two bullets, shoot the traitor twice.

how many libshits would agree with the Hitler quote if you claimed it's from Malcolm X or MLK?

time to find out

The only chance of getting through to people like that is to force them to choose between believing you're evil or accepting that you're right.

Every time some deranged lefty calls (((Miller))) a nazi, it gives me the most peculiar kind of irl smug. If only these automatons knew the truth of the world.

OC of #WINNING

self check

btw I call this artwork:
JUAN HOME RUN!

I have a friend possibly the only exception. His family is from Spain. During a period of economic turmoils his father took his family to Mexico then Mexico and started working on trying to get us citizen ship. The drugs in northern Mexico started to heat up so he took his family to texas. Dropped of by the coyote they walked to buy a cheap car and lived in it while his father found a job. Now his family is upper middle class and doing well as he climbed the ranks of his oil company. My buddy is studying physics and hates beaners. The school system tried to place him in ESL classes but he didn't like the stupid shit skins so he left the ESL classes and taught himself English as a (7th grader). Now he's studying physics and his brother is trying to enlist. His family never took a penny if wellfare and have been on the waiting list of citizen ship for last 11 years. family is unmistakably white and have colored hair and eyes. They aren't even the swarthy mixed half sand nigger spanish.
Good luck based Spanish friend.im against shit skin 3rd world hords but white immigration to America is one of our least concerns.

I remember. You and your buddies in the gang used to swagger through the halls and pick 25-to-2 fights, like the chickenshits you are. You covered the walls in graffiti. You harassed the white girls from nice families, and you turned the white girls from not-so-nice families out like whores. My math teacher made me sit with you and help you learn geometry, but you had an IQ of 85, so it made my life very stressful. I remember how loud your car stereo was, and I remember how I used to avoid the hallways you colonized – in a school my parents paid for! – because there'd be trouble if you saw me. You beaner faggots would spit out an insult in your primitive monkey language, just because there were a dozen of you there. Even the teachers were afraid of you.

We're not afraid any more. Out you go.

Someone hasnt studied sociology enough.

>…. started working on trying to get us citizen ship
No Pablo. No exceptions. The law is the law. (You) managed to live in a country illegally for years? Be grateful you're not going to jail for it. Millions of others never got to taste the sweet nectar of living in the U. S. of A. like you did.

Hybrid vigor doesnt exist in humans. It is when you cross-breed 2 subspecies of x species, the offspring are born with more strenght, stamina, size, intelligence, etc…
This effect is often needed to be obligatory to be considered actual hybrid vigor.
In humans, there is no evidence whatsoever that something akin to hybrid vigor exists, much to the contrary, as we all know, mixed-race children not only doesnt have any consistent outcome, but are often less apt to survive in the enviromental and social condition of our homelands than a "pure-breed".

Avoiding inbreeding, like you said, can be done on small population, in the same country even, not to mention on at a continental scale, which has usually happened through history.

Yeah, gonna pass on that for now. I'd like to see America rediscover a little self-esteem under Trump. Maybe go back to acting like we've got a right to enforce our own laws without apologizing and running it past the invaders and the Jews first.

Want to see a picture of my red blooded all American balls. I'm not Spanish

Being a peasant in spain is a much better future than being a blue-collar worker on america. Life actually has meaning there.
You just need to tell him to drop the boomer-esque urbanite idea that they need all the useless shit that they have. Unless he's from andalusia, which in case he deserves the gas.

Apart from the gypsies and packs of wild dogs wtf is wrong with andalucia?

Coelho means "rabbit" but it does appear in the database of Sephardic surnames

wew they were, on average, forced here as kids!
my district became a cesspool after a few years - our district was fiscally mismanaged into the dirt and now the refugees are here to finish it off fuck you.
lol fuck right off my family came here in the 1870s from Europe. Two brothers came here, got literally jewed into buying 'prime farm land with a swamp' and then had to take massive debt to even afford to bring their wives and children over. We overcame, so can them - it's called working essentially dead land for 20 years of backbreaking work only to have the economy crash and your kids do the same thing only to have the economy crash. At least we can grow apple trees on the property now.
see above Conrad
lolwut Conrad
like DACA?

Hybrid vigor is a temporary phenomenon in plants anyway. Unless you stabilize the new hybrid by crossing it back with the parent plants the vigor disappears pretty quickly and the hybrid just reverts to the more dominant strain of the parent plants.

More immigrants like you said, bad culture, place in hispania with the highest non-white DNA (the original inhabitants of andalusia were carthaginean, close to middle-easterners than europeans. And it was the last spot where the moors clinged to fo hundreds of years), overall lower IQ, they are commonly labeled as lazy by other hispanics, etc…
Think of the worst spanish stereotype possible. That stereotype is based on andalusians.

It's also a good d&c point to pit niggers against spics.

HAHAHAHA they can't tell a literal jew from a nazi!

Hoping for protests during Irma's evacuation for mass panic.

at least most sports fans are pragmatic. they use statistics to inform their opinions and they openly criticize their teams or managers when they dont think things are being run efficiently. just look at some shitty team like the mariners or something and their fans. sure they stick by a shitty team but they want it to improve.
leftists remain willingly ignorant and any criticism towards their leadership is sharply refuted with no logic or reason. they dont want to improve anything outside of their own egos

You can increase GDP by taking on massive loans to give to niggers. It would increase GDP, but it wouldn't be of any benefit to your nation.

>Send Spics (((educated))) in U.S. back to Mexico

Oh I see, I can confirm that from my experience it was a nightmare getting a decent tradesman that would turn up at all, let alone specify a time in Andalusia. There is an upper class type of Spaniard that lives in the region though, you see them all dressed up in traditional clothing on a Sunday.

This stupid motherfucker doesn't realize that every blue city is a fucking bottomless pit of disappearing money earmarked for gibsmedats and a fucking blight on the rest of the state.
Isn't the average height in Mexico not even 5'5? Even with the retarded Spanish muhdicking the best of the Aztec squat goblins they still couldn't manage to get your height up past manlet standards.

Illegal immigrants (and people on work visas like H1B, for that matter) are preferred by employers not because they're harder workers, smarter, or more skilled, but because they are easier to abuse (if they complain, their employer can get them deported) and don't have to be paid as much. It is not free market competition, it is modern slave labor.

They think they're proving how great they are by mentioning they're nursing students and engineers when really it's only proving the opposite. There's a natural born American girl with a nursing degree who can't find shit because Pancho and the fence jumper crew stole her spot. All these things they feel so entitled too are opportunities they stole from someone else. Those are American jobs for american workers, fuck off back to your country.

(checked)

if they're all so wonderful and educated why don't they go help their own people in mexico, am I supposed to believe mexico has no need for Doctors and Nurses, firefighters, engineers, or architects?

Projection is all they have left.

This is why echo chambers are a bad fucking idea. Stupid ideas like this never get challenged so people crystallize them in their own brains as truth, go through their lives believing them as truth, then reality hits– Trump presidency which proves everything you thought you knew is a lie– and they have a mental breakdown as they can't cope with the discrepancy between what they thought they knew and what is.

Eh well, can't wait for Trump's re-election to really send these faggots into conniptions.

So these people who abandoned their homeland for 3 bucks an hour increase in wages, who are now gloating they're taking the country over demographically are going to make the country great?

Not reddit but some NYT kvetching with bonus implied death threat.

archive.is/A1q5T

It's closer to earning four to five times what they could in Mexico. And that's just from performing an $8 an hour service job here. They make a comparative fortune.

This is some top notch hysteria.

I voted against your interests because I decided to vote for my interests.
PACK THOSE BAGS!

They don't even know it was Shillary who started it.

tl;dr

They don't care. They're willfully ignorant of anything that goes against the narrative. To them, Hillary is a flawless saint and Bremble Gorpf is a big meanie who smells like doo doo. No amount of facts or logic will change that.

There's more Nazis in the US than there ever was in Germany if that's the case.

MONEY
Everyone on the Left became a Jew overnight it seems.

I'm speechless.

To understand the ramblings of these rabid progressives, you must undrrstand their idea of america and americanism
To them, america is nothing more than just "some place you can go to have a beter life". The only "American Identity" for them is watching football, rampant materialism, and stealing from other countries. This is why so many people paste some random shit to american with a hyphen, because to them "American" isnt a real identity. Theyre all "Italian-Americans" or "African Americans". This is also why they say dumb shit like "white people have no culture", because they relish the fruits of white american culture while attributing it to that raceless, identity-less, faceless liberal american culture that boomers memed into existance. To them, all those spics flying mexican flags are the "true americans", because they value the tasteless shithile of a future the redditor wants. Now this isnt their fault wholely, the mantra they repeat over and over again was instilled into them by their retarded boomer parents and jewish sociology professors.

They don't understand what American culture is because they don't understand culture on a fundamental level. Forcing yourself to spice up garbage and wear rags out of necessity isn't culture and it never will be.

This is why bullying is necessary. It's no coincidence bullying has become taboo in the West, if you bully weak faggots when they still have a chance to change their ways you can save their future. Wow, that Blops III youtube background, he really needs to get the shit kicked out of him by La Raza.

God, that movie is so good.

Congress is going to amnesty dreamers, with Sessions fully supporting the decision. Then Trump will tweet something at them and cave in, as always.

Enter t_d crying foul and the entire fucking media roaring for a one term presidency. You've been warned: phone your goddamn representatives.

Varies by field, but usually because of sequence. The initial event is an existing employee jumping ship or failing/firing. Then the business one way or another is desperate to fill a task-set void (usually exacerbated by already extended production and delivery failures, now with training and other resource shunts/shortages piled even higher). So the business hires –without– checking to see if the new hire can complete the convenience-for-dollars they were hired for (or are too desperate for time/manpower to properly verify production and delivery for 6-8mo meets criteria). This represents the entry event.

Once the entry event of a non-grateful employee happens, you're fucked. Shitskins hyper-practice a by race, by marxist class, by buddy-papermill-degree/university nepotistic opportunist referral network. This itself is further exacerbated by the failure by the business to allow enough time/oversight to verify production and delivery are being met (and not hidden, shunted, or otherwise covered for by other employees, high-latency delivery schedules, or slow/discordant/gossip-ridden internal performance messages). This is the second event; The Infinite Perpetuation of Failure. From here on out, more non-grateful employees are hired, each causing successive capital, oversight-hour, and resource loss, each leading to (by definition) left over non-production/non-completed-work. Which, in turn, leads the business to perceive a false-signal that it has more work that needs more hires, of which the internal gossip/shitskin peers conspiratorially reinforce.

A miserable two-step. Obviously, depending on the industry and hire task, you can skip straight to step 2. Also, if diversity hires, affirmative hires, compliance hires, HR hires, and buddy-management hires are present, you're already at step 2. Once Second-In-Command is captured by a non-grateful / not-actually-giving-work-for-dollars hire, the multi-layered bubble onion forms, sealing off all but the most based of owners from their own companies.

So it's not like you're wrong. But the majority of the cases outside of hyper-corporate and shitskin-hiring-from-the-very-beginning kikes follow the social parasitic model. This accounts for the primary sabotage of domestic production and services. See Google, Comcast, Apple, etc.

"Democracy."

We'll see about that, why would he announce the end of DACA only to then go with an amnesty, I don't think the Republican House will go for amnesty or legalization

Stupid fucking nigger, you stole my 8888. I almost had it on another thread.

done

"Dreamers Home to Help!"

A lot of these people can get back though the point system. They'll be okay.

So true. We had a phrase to describe this in San Diego: you mess with one bean, you mess with the whole burrito.

Nearly all of them. Adolf Hitler spoke the truth and spoke it plainly in terms the common man could understand. When you don't allow jewish programming to kick in (remove his name and exclude explicit mention of the jews), nearly every level-headed man or woman will agree with what he said.

I was born in San Diego, really happy my pops moved back to SC after the divorce
Hanging out in a country club wih a "no niggers allowed" sign >>>>>> being beaten up by spics

"Caca" means poo in French.

That's the point of the meme, amnesty is shit.

Idiots. If they lay a hand on Trump's person or position, that's our signal to move against them and the crooked swamp things in Congress.

So wait, the same people that (rightfully) claim that the job market is horrible right now and skills learned from colleges are not fetching the price that they should be are now bitching that there should be more competition that is blatantly stilted against them?

I mean, these are the same people that look at actual white supremacists that created a nation and were not subtle about their thoughts on blacks and browns and claim that same nation had a multicultural utopia juuuust under the surface and we're only figuring that out now.

Remember when Drumpf was going to "cuck out" on the wall?
Remember when Drumpf was going to "cuck out" on Sheriff Joe?
Remember when Drumpf was going to "cuck out" on DACA?

This meme needs to die.

That's an exaggeration but a rebuttal is "And it will shave half a trillion dollars of gibs off the taxpayers"

that dude looks like he's 25.

That estimate for half a trillion ($460 billion) was for a time period for over a whole decade.
I did the calculations the other day and it's only a decrease of 0.25% of our 2016 gdp each year.

Oh no not those poor, unfortunate (((employers))) who hire illegals out of the goodness of their heart.

He is a fucking meme(brazilian not spic)and we basically consider him a deepak chopra,he is loved by bullshit Libtards on Facebook status and we basically have memed him to death (pic related)

He can try to get spanish citizenship worse case scenario,we have a rape babies policy were they can become citizens faster…

ironically you can find blonde blue eyed andalusians thanks to an attempt by the spanish gov in 18th century to repopulate those areas(sorry no English translation)
es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuevas_Poblaciones_de_Andalucía_y_Sierra_Morena
Unfortunately they are just as lazy and subhuman as the andalusians they got mixed into,still blonde and blue eyed every now and then,some andalusians are ok (some stayed after they conquered the land is my guess)i simply dislike their accents deeply and their gipsy-like culture and commie tendencies.

(I see it as a vaccine)

I don't believe in jewish psychology but if there were ever an instance where "projection" were true this would be it.

Reddit is going to have an Holla Forums salt mining thread when congress gives the beaners a path to citizenship after Trump cucked out the way he did.

You don't. It's nothing but strawmen and projection. They never leave their echo chambers so they have no idea what their opponents actually think or believe. They just regurgitate what le current year man tells them.

Also, dreamers technically have no assets/income to report on their college application since they are illegal and only "deferred" so they qualify for fucktons of financial aid, in addition to diversity scholarships and affirmative action. The idea that their success is based in merit is fucking absurd.

BRING IT HOME, GOYS

DACA is our chance. Keep the momentum going. Meme about the Muslim Invasion in Europe. Meme about the Nigger Problem in the US.

Target Normies

Capitalize on the DACA momentum to increase nationalism. NOW IS OUR CHANCE

I'm proud to have his blood on my hands

As one of those people working toward a "comfortable highly paid manufacturing job" I'd like to say that even when I reach personal financial success, I still understand that I have a responsibility to help "mediocre" white guys, because they are part of my society. DREAMers have never been, nor will ever be part of my society. Big talk about what the successful owe to the unsuccessful, with no thought behind it.

Forgot to link in my post here

The machinists I know have had their first good year in forever since Trump got in office.

Yeah, in class there has been talk about how companies are starting to wake up to the lie behind the China meme, and are realizing that the expenses saved aren't worth it when they have to put in more costs to QA check the materials, as well as have to deal with having a white babysitter at the factory at all working hours to keep things from going to shit. It means that the jobs that come from onshoring (that is not my term) will require being very time efficient. A difficult job is still better than no job though.

I to have come to this conclusion. I was bullied when I was younger, and resented it, but now I see it was necessary. These children have grown up utterly incapable of living in the real world, if they don't shape up extinction is all you can expect.

its insane how exploitative the very term "dreamer" is. are they the only ones allowed to dream?

Poor guys are totally crushed.
We should offer some help. Relevant video.

I have noticed the same. Sometimes bullies are complete retards but most of the time they are just beating you for your own stupidity.

Look at spain, that alone should tell you something.

Agreed. I got bullied as a child and in retrospect I usually deserved it.

It's simple, we "awaken" the Dreamers.

dear fellow white man.
I too was beaten by spics and niggers as a child. I deserved it for believing in a fair and just society, and not animal barbarism and strength of numbers.

I don't know if I deserved it, but it certainly taught me something that my parents failed to teach me. Plenty people in this world will shit on you without a second though if it benefits them or even just for a laugh. Diplomacy and kindness doesn't solve all problems, and contrary to what my parents told me violence can solve quite a bit. It's a lesson you learn sooner or later.
Sage for blogpost.

Goddamn, I know the GOP is going to fuck us on this like they always do, but this salt is just so nourishing. It's an essential mineral, you know.

This is so very true. Granted sometimes bullying can be "undeserved," or go too far, but honestly it's important for kids to have these experiences. Firstly, it's just so they can learn how to cope and deal with it. You have to get picked on as a kid and learn to deal with minor injustice because otherwise there is no fucking way you're going to be able to function in the adult world. Likewise many parents fail completely to tell their children about the way that people really are, and childhood bullying is a good wake up call for children who otherwise would have grown up without the tools to deal with life because their parents set them up for failure by trying to bubble wrap the world for them.