Kuzunoha Raidou

Can Kuzunoha Raidou be considered the worst SMT entry in entire history of Atlus, even worse than Devil Survivor?

I mean, shit real time combat, 2d backgrounds on fucking ps2, awfully boring story, almost no point in leveling demons, since with real time combat you always win, and the fact they wasted their money and time to create this awful spin-off.

Who am i kidding, even digital devil saga can be considered a masterpiece compared to this piece of shit.

You have a funny way of spelling SMT IV.

Asuka is a slut.

You should take after the SMTIVF protag and shoot yourself

Let me guess, your favorite game is le nocturne?

But DDS is a masterpiece.

I came here to laugh at you.

Nah, nocturne is mediocre. Best SMT is SMT2.

There's always the emulation remaster.

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums

Take it to the appropriate boards, please. This is obviously not video games. No, anime slideshows aren't vidya.

Here you go user.

Can't you atleast bother to have the slightest clue about what you're talking about before shitposting? Put some effort into it.

you deserve rape

I actually agree with you a little OP, Soulless Army was ok while I played it the first time but then I lost my save data and I couldn't make it past two chapters. It's fucking unplayable, spam square over and over on these random encounter zombies that pop up every few seconds. I hear Abaddon King is better but I've been turned off from the games altogether.

DeSu(OC anyway) and DDS1&2 are god tier so you should still consider killing yourself.

No Raidou 2 for PAL in the first place for whatever reason, from hat I remember anyhow. Meanwhile Atlus gave us both Raidou games here in NA, and even ran a reprint of them when costs got too ridiculously high.

I honestly feel sorry for PAL JRPG fans, between delays (how long did it take SMT IV to even come out there again? An extra year or two?), non-releases, and price hikes.

I like devil survivor

Its fully 3D

I can see why people dont really get into the first game, its a bit clunky. I personally enjoyed it quite a bit. How ever the second Raidou game is great, a huge improvement over the first.

Also the devil survivor games are great. You clearly just have shit taste OP.

I played SMT IV before Nocturne. Nocturne is the superior game, better intro, less padding and superior protagonist.