Here is the Judge of Christopher Cantwell

Judge Cheryl Higgins, notice (((anything)))?

"…an Albemarle County judge set bond for Cantwell at $25,000 …… Judge Cheryl Higgins reversed the lower court judge’s decision."
c-ville.com/County_gets_new_Circuit_Judge/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g&feature=youtu.be&t=536
archive.is/KlE5b
christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
statelaws.findlaw.com/virginia-law/virginia-voluntary-manslaughter-law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks like moot's mom.

I really hate Jews because they control everything meaning we are automatically their slaves. They are under 2% of the population but you would be hardpressed to find a single Lawyer or Judge or high ranking politican who isn't Jewish. That tells you everything you need to know.

Stahp it, user. I'm starting to feel bad for Cantwell.

tbh, he's leaps and bounds better than, say, Kike Enoch, because he's never disguised himself or lied about his past

poor moot

lol he's fucked

He should do like the dindu's (((Lawyers))) do. "He must be judged by a jury of his peers not his (((peers)))"

take a closer look at that snout

She shows clear signs of a nose job

mistrial?

Seems like a conflict of interest to me but who is going to declare it, another Jew judge or Jew lawyer? Nope. They're all in the same special club.

cantwell lies about not being a jew

> notice (((anything)))
uh… she's a woman? …she likes pantsuits?

i give up

if the judge can identify as a woman can cantwell identify as a free man / woman / zir and walk out the court??

So uhhhh once it goes to trial it should be pretty easy to beat right? He's not actually going away for two decades for pepper spraying antifa right? He'll do three months tops not including time served, right?

R-right?

imo actually good she gave him bail. The 1st amendment implications of the first bail hearing would have allowed an attack on supposed hate speech. From a novel direction and the ability to play the look what his speech caused shit.

Seems to be some buttblasted mods and shills around Holla Forums these days, or if left unchecked, (((Holla Forums)))

Daily reminder that anyone who is focusing on Cantwell, the altright and the like, and completely ignoring the precedent this trial could set, as well as the blatant infringements upon the 1st and 2nd amendments, is definitely a kike shill.

**power is not going around shitting your pants
power is the humming growl of the watchful beast that isolates the invader
that uses the silence and peace they created at certain boundaries in order to keep a watchful eye
to learn the intention of those thinking of intrusion
only when they intrude, does the beast unleash itself**

My brother got 13 years in prison because his ex girlfriend had heroine and simply told the police it was his, despite him not being anywhere nearby and having not seen her in nearly a year. No evidence needed, just a crying little bitch girl placing the blame on the big mean man.

Looks like a tranny.

Maybe Ghoul can seduce him and get Cantwell out?

All of their success is due to two things:
The ultimate parasite. If jews were slightly browner they'd be living in huts somewhere. All of their success is due to us. They are not intelligent, their ancestors were whores for European semen. Just like they're whores now for white men of any prominence. Disgusting sub-humans with stolen genetics.

My sides, user!!!!

kek

Cantwell just screams, "CIA agent that shaved his head to be le ebil white nationalist and does a fake accent that nobody really has"

Skip to 8:50 in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g&feature=youtu.be&t=536

Funny how the people who never heard of or listened to Cantwell before Charlottesville come out of the woodwork to proclaim he is a fed.

Did you watch the video? What the actual fuck is that accent? Why is he being so edgy about "making himself more capable of violence" (suspicious) and all his firearms and the ammunition they take? He seems so socially awkward, try-harding to fit in with the pro-white culture and appear 'extreme', and he has the "hey, kid" phenotype. And the crybaby babbling, why the hell would a normal person cry like that in that situation?

I'm not positive he's a fed, but after watching the video I linked I've been convinced of it. If you don't think he is, then feel free to try to convince me otherwise.

In fact, if you watch the whole video I linked, that dude mentions how the cameraman 'Ford Fischer' has been involved with Cantwell, Enoch, Spencer and a couple other high-profile namefags prior to his involvement in C-ville. It makes it seem like they're all agents.
Yeah, maybe because this guy popped out of nowhere all of a sudden? Just like Implicit Dick?

Is that Gabe?

look up "the radical agenda" it's his ancap show, he's just a giant autist

If he's a Jew, his name is not Christopher, because "Christopher" means "one who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ".

Nobody ever listened to Cantwell. A few years ago he was making videos harassing meter maids and the guys who dress up like Uncle Sam in front of tax places that would get

sage

Fuck him and this CIAlt-Right scam

Pfff, you're an idiot delusional christcuck

Yeah, not like Jews are known for being deceitful or anything.

The Eternal Anglo

"Judge" Sheryl Higgins, who groundlessly denied Christopher Cantwell bail, is married to the Charlottesville Police sergeant Randy Higgins

They are both corrupt agents of the neoliberal occupational regime

After Randy Higgins and the Charlottesville Police cooperated with the corporate mercenaries known as Antifa to inflict bodily harm on our comrades, "Judge" Sheryl Higgins used her illegitimate coercive powers to inflict psychological harm on Cantwell, making a martyr out of a man who bravely defended himself and those around him at the Tiki torch march

Cantwell is currently undergoing cruel and unusual punishment, portending anything but a fair trail of his peers

2400 HOLKHAM DRIVE CHARLOTTESVILLE VA, 22901

People have always thought he was a fed.

rip cantwell

Dat hypenated last name. Definitely a femshit.

Ima get cumfy in here

Climb into an oven asap kike

Hes a fuckin former lolberg who came to the logical conclusion of that ideology, and leveled up. Unfortunately, his autism was giga leveled so he spilled his spaghetti hard after being played (which he has a documented history of) by the alt-kikes like Spencer.

Cantwell is no fed, and all you kikes saying that are just trying to deflect away from the core issue here, blatant infringement upon the 1st and 2nd amendments.

This. Despite his flaws Cantwell was essentially pro-white and his constitutional rights were violated. You think it ends with him? No, they are going to use this precedent to destroy the rights of all pro-white activists and if we do not stand up for him on principle we are fucked.

This is why every single kike who posts calling Cantwell a shill and redirecting the conversation to that is obviously a shill. They're distracting from the real issue, the precedent set by this kangaroo court trial.

Honestly every single /k/ommando should be on this trial as well, as Cantwell is officially locked up for pepper spraying some filthy commie in 100% self defense.

He's admittedly still a lolberg.

I say he would be in denial that he isn't then. From what I read and heard from him over the last few years it tells me hes, at the very least, a WN. Probably calls what his views are Libertarian Nationalist, which is just verbal masturbation to subtly save face.

Then you hear the fucker, he sounds no different than most of the posters here. How I see it is this, one of you faggots is locked up right now for defending yourself from a commie piece of shit. Remember that, he is in jail right now, officially, for spraying a commie with pepper spray. For defending himself.

Fuck off alt-kike

Don't believe Chris Cantwell is a Jew but it isn't because his name is Chris.

What you have to say about the infringement upon the 1st and 2nd amendments?

He's just another poster churning out Grindr Greg and Spencer infographs on any and every topic related or otherwise. He has nothing of value to add on the topic at hand.
Any moment now there will be a Jimpacted meme and a plethora of TRS/Kike Eunuch posts.

They've been meaningless for years, the government can fuck over who they want when they want.

You should have learned these kikes don't play fair a long time ago, this fact combined with the fact you defend alt-kike idiots(who are probably fed informants) leads me to believe you're a newfag.

What do you think we should do about it? d'nate to cuntwell?

What do you think of the Alt-Right?

One of the better looking MTFs tbqh

No, he's what Jeffrey Tucker and Lew Rockwell were when they ghostwrote Ron Paul's "racist" newsletter: opportunists trying to use White Nationalism to revive their dying jewish philosophy,

Can we get the Alt-kike the hold their next tiki torch march here? You know, in solidarity of their fallen shill?

I'd do her.

Has potential and hope they continue in spite of some slimy leaders, some very flawed ones and a host of some broken human beings. The bulk of the alt-right are trying to stand up for themselves and I don't see why that's such an abhorrent thing for many here.

Any negative reprecussions in regard setting precedents is a moot point as kikes will invent a pretense for these legal shenanigans if none are available. As for Cantwell, whatever you think of him, this would be the point where a strike against White and Nationalist interests could be pushed back.
But if others would like to see him locked up for defending himself and saying mean words about niggers and kikes that's their perogative.

80% chance the entire thing was a false flag though.

Ok, blackpill faggotry. Just go back to you antifa brethren kike

FILTERED

SO what do you think about the 1st and 2nd amendments being blatantly infringed upon?

At this point I view attacking the obvious autist Chris Cantwell like these shills have been doing is slightly less than attacking posters here. The big picture is the infringements upon both the 1st and 2nd amendments with this Cantwell trial.

The shills ALWAYS disregard the trial and focus 100% on Cantwell's (((character))). Playing to the inerrant paranoia of pretty much everyone here, obviously.

I agree. Charlottesville was entirely engineered.
Cantwell was just an autist who bought what faggots like Spencer had to say, as well as being obviously overwhelmed by the "red-pill". At the peak of our "red-pill" high would not all over us, who arent shills, have said and done much of the things Cantwell did?

Cantwell did nothing wrong.

This isn't a 2nd amendment case, and I think the "hate speech" that media outlets referenced was actually his threats of violence, which would make sense.

>Citing Cantwell’s lack of connection to the area, unclear ability to house himself in Virginia, and history of violent threats, the judge denied bail to the black-and-white jumpsuit-clad Cantwell, who hung his head with closed eyes as the decision was announced. He was led out of the court room with the sound of clanking chains between his legs and hands.
archive.is/KlE5b

This isn't a landmark constitutional case, just an autist who fell victim to his autism.

It is a 2nd amendment issue because the official reason he is in jail is due to him using pepper spray on a commie in self defense.

Your view is the actual reason, but we're dealing with the jewdicial system here.

On second thought, you're a kike faggot. I just realized I didn't bother to read your green text faggotry.

Does the 2nd amendment even protect pepper spray?

Is pepper spray a weapon?

What's wrong? That's a decent Irish second name he'll get a fair trial, us Irish are friends to your cause :)

They edited the video to make him look bad. Here is one example (from another post):

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?

ELLE REEVE: Yes.

CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?

ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.

CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?

ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.

ELLE REEVE: But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.

CANTWELL: [Evidently confused.] That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.

ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?

CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.

ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.

CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.
In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.

He's not a Fed, he's just a goofy asshole.

He'll probably been turned into a Fed snitch now. Poor fucker, should've just gone out guns blazing.

Now he's going away for legally using pepper spray, even though the felony he is being charged with talks about using tear gas, phosgene gas, and mustard gas to harm people. Completely whacky. I'm pretty sure he wasn't using chemical weapons from WWI or was tossing tear gas grenades around like the cops.

And this has what to do with Cantwell again?

I listened to the audio when it was uploaded, but never bothered to watch the actual vice hit-piece. Just how bad was it?

Fucking what? Lurk more, he has been discussed here for well over a year. I have listened off and on to his show that entire time.

You underestimate the ability of white neonazis to make dyke jew pussy wet

Your dubs give me hope. Now lets hope Cantwell can pound that kike cunt good enough to secure freedom.

I sincerely doubt Cantwell is a fed
Hes just a goofy autist and former methhead
That also explains the irrational behavior and crying, addicts act like that all the time
He seems like a genuinely good guy who fucked up his life hard running with the wrong crowd in his youth
t. psych ward at the hospital
Also, we need to stop being so trigger happy in pointing the finger and calling people feds
No leaders is why white nationalism in the US is a shitshow, and anyone who tries to be a leader just gets called a fed and doxxed like Enoch
Seriously, if someone does anything remotely suspicious people just disregard them entirely
Not sayong obvious feds like TRS shouldnt be called out, but just not having heard of someone isnt reason to call them a fed

Things have been going pretty poorly for ZOG recently, with literal ethnonationalist fascists joining the nuclear family in the norks, not to mention DEZ was just liberated, driving (((ISIS))) back even further
Everythings coming up white

Implicit Dick didn't just pop out of nowhere. He had interviews with Bowden who died in 2012, so he has been involved in white nationalist ideas for a while.
He's still a faggot, though.

Cantwell's a fucking weirdo, but this trial and its verdict is important.

actually Hitchens mother was a self hating 3/8ths jew who denies her jewish ancestry because she wanted Hitchens to be a proper englishman. Genetically Hitchens was 3/16 jewish.

If he is a fed why is he facing three decades for using mace and being denied bail? You Jewish kike shills are pathetic.

He's just a really well paid fed
:^)

kys

He went from being somebody that nobody cared about to being labeled the top White Nationalist in the world, without doing anything or growing his audience significantly.

This. It doesn't matter what your opinion of Cantwell is. What matters is that this case will be used as a precedent regarding what will happen to White Nationalists who openly try to defend themselves from left wing domestic terrorist. Today it is Cantwell, tomorrow it could be you.

Life sentence it is then.

I can hear their ratty, whiny little semitic voices just by looking at a fucking picture…

So what the fuck can we actually DO?

Send him care packages and remember him as a martyr after the wars to come end.

uhhhh there is more we can do goy

So what is the status on Cantwell?

pull up on the courthouse and

It would be a lot of work for the CIA to go under cover and produce thousands of hours of bullshit podcasts about libertarianism

Then after all that, get … only their agent arrested

(don't do or say anything illegal in the presence of Cantwell or any other alt-right ppl)

Greg Johnson is now hated by everyone in Alt-Kike for being too gay

He's a libertarian who wants a country with a strong white majority last i checked

He's edgy as fuck about it, but that's his radio gimmick

dumb to take it to vice, but he still dindu nuffin and his rights are being violated

Exactly. Any honest fuck who posts here should see themselves in his spot. He said what anyone here says, but openly. We cannot abandon someone who did that.

I wont, at least. He is in a bad spot by jewery. Anyone who doesn't see that is a shill or a newfag.

FUCK YOU Holla Forums, you swallowed my post. Where the fuck can I shitpost now that this place is a putrid pile of shit, and 4cuck is the rotting poo in the loo next to that pile of shit?

Trips of truth.

Cantwell deserves justice.

He can't even get a lawyer to defend him - death threats from Antifa.

He spends his days rotting in isolation for PEPPER SPRAYING somebody. He faces up to 60 years in jail for fucking PEPPER SPRAYING somebody - he had a reasonable self defense case.

Do you fucking people realize that the sentencing guidelines in Virginia dictate a MAXIMUM sentence of ten years for voluntary manslaughter? Here's the definition of "voluntary manslaughter":

From statelaws.findlaw.com/virginia-law/virginia-voluntary-manslaughter-law.html

So there you go. KILL SOMEONE IN ANGER, you get 10 years in prison tops. Say mean things on the internet about niggers and kikes, pepper spray someone, get 60. Sound about right goyim?

Does he not have a lawyer? Nothing about this seems right. There is a high probability that this guy is a CIA asset.

He has a fucking bottom of the barrel lawyer because the two he hired before this one BOTH bailed on him after they got death threats from antifa.

Trustfund Dicky's going to get him a good lawyer though, right?

Even a public defender would be able to get him out on bail. What's he even charged with? Pepper spraying somebody? I try not to pay too much attention to CIA pay-ops.

No. Because Spencer is not who he says he is. I think you realize that.

Nah. I think the "flight risk" reason for denying the bail is actually pretty reasonable. He doesn't have anywhere to live in VA while he awaits trial; there's a pretty good case for denying bail. The problem is he's being charged for SIX TIMES more jailtime than voluntary manslaughter for PEPPER SPRAYING a fucking commie (who was provoking him by the way, and was possibly in the act of committing assault against Cantwell) because he said mean things about niggers and kikes.

Sure sign of a crypto when someone tilts their head back like that. It's unflattering and the only purpose is to camouflage their giant kike nose.

What happened to that "letter to Cantwell" thread?

JUSTICE FOR CANTWELL

I have only listened to Cantwell after he was jailed, and based on his 11 hour long telephone calls, he is pro-white.