Miku Monday

So Project Diva X releases tomorrow for Vita and PS4. Is anybody planning on getting it? I've been in the mood for a solid rhythm game, and it looks good enough. Haven't heard anything about censorship outside the whole South Korea thing, so that's a plus. Or am I just better off getting Future Tone from the Japanese PSN since that has over 200 songs compared to the 30 (?) in X?

Miku a shit, Gumi and VY2 a best

You're better off with Future Tone. X is the worst game in the series.
Future Tone is better for sure. It has over 200 songs, for fuck's sake. It'll get X's songs eventually, too.
Also, dem graphics.

Shit taste.

I want to have sex with miku.

Anyone can tell me whether project mirai is good or not?

I don't believe you

lots of high voltage, unprotected sex!

Get Future Tone
It's the best game in the series.

Shit weebgame with shit music

Love that artist, he has a distinctive style

If you are planning on getting Diva X, you are whats wrong with vidya. Simple research shows how shitty the game is. Theres a demo for Future Tone and Diva X on the PSN store. The visual are ass on Diva X. Looks like an upscaled PSP game. The frames look like ass when actually playing the game. The buttons dont seem to move as fluidly as they do in Future Tone. There are only 30 songs compared to FTs 200+ songs. I feel like FT is the definitive Miku game to have. My only gripe with it is that it doesnt have the sweet artwork that the Diva games normally had. Like the loading screens and such. Diva X feels like a slap in the face to anyone that likes Miku.

Confirmed for being shit at rhythm games.

Heads up, the 2 "extra" PS4 songs are paid DLC in the western release. Cross-buy though.

Wait, seriously? They're only free for the japs?
What the hell.

To be fair, we're still getting a better deal. $40 for the PS4 release on Amazon, compared to around $70 for the PS4 release in Japan.

Its pretty fucking obvious Sega is taking you filthy gaijin for a ride. They arent even trying to hide it.

Anyway on a beter note. Post then top 5 songs!

In no particular order after number 1:

1 - Karakuri Pierrot / Clockwork Clown
2 - Systematic Love
3 - Megane
4 - Yellow
5 - Magical Sound Shower

Also any module with barefeet is goat

First Sound from Diva 2nd on extreme is my favorite song to play. Another reason I don't like X, they fucked that song's charts up.
So, also in no order after the first,
These are just the ones I like playing the most. When it comes to the songs themselves my favourite is Daughter of Evil. The Mirai PV is really nice, I love all the references to the light novels. I hope it gets a new PV for Future Tone.
There's so many songs I like, I can't just choose 5

I feel the same, my favorites list on FT is way passed the 30 mark. Diva X is a fucking joke.

Music in most of these games is shit. I liked vib ripple tho.

Isnt future tone the arcade game?
How would you go about getting that?

They made a PS4 port.

oh dammit
There just keeps popping up games for the ps4 that im interesed in
Guess ill get it if i can find a cheap deal for a ps4

I'm still in the process of figuring that out, but you basically have to make a Japanese PSN account. I'm downloading the demo now, but I'm not sure if I want to drop $100 for Jap PSN cards. Is there any other Japanese exclusive worth getting if I buy FT since I'll have some cash left over?

When i got mine I got Metal Slug 3. It was worth, it has online play but i doubt youll find anyone to play with.
Trust me tho, getting FT is seriously worth it. Especially considering it has damn near every song from miku made. Youd spend less getting this than buying the other miku games and youll be getting an assload more songs than any other games combined.

I am going to have SEX with miku.

I had a wet dream where I fucked 2 Mikus once
good times

I guess I'll go ahead and get it, thanks. It's the one that's like 8000 yen or something right?

All my dreams involving Miku is with her being my daughter.

Well then, perhaps it's time you had a talk with her; I recently saw her hanging out with a rather loose crowd.

I want to have SEX with your daughter. I will make sure you get lots of grandchildren.