ISREAL HAS THE RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT
DON'T FUCKING QUESTION IT

FUCKING RACIST
BUILD BRIDGES NOT WALLS
#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL

WE SHOULD USE THIS

This, playing into the jews game isnt the wprdt for the time being
Phrase arguments like "the jews get an ethnostate, why cant we? :))"
Israel has already expressed interest in funding the european far right, so why not play alomg until were a good bit dtronger and better funded? People cant call us antisemites if were funded by Israel.
We dont have to go full "judeo-christian values foumded the west" tier, just let the 88 wait until 14 is already on board
Then we nuke those fuckers off the planet

They can start by buying me a new keyboard
Steelseries cherry mx pls if youre watching

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Are these two coordinating? Criticizing one spotlights the other, and no one may criticize the chosen people.

WOW what a racist!
Don't they know that there won't be a single country in the world that doesn't receive multiculturalism?
What happened to the jewish mantra of ending racism and opening borders for all?

Don't hesitate, meme this as hard as possible.

#OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL!

You guys do realize this man is against Zionists, and that is kinda why there is anti soros shit posted publicly in Israel.?

they are openly trying to remove him right now.. think about it. trump is a great ally to "israel". yet he is letting Zionist get removed from the nsa and other positions.. do some homework on this.. the jews are trying to jew the jews. but not all jews are real jews. zionists and globalists are your key problems. trump is pro israel not, globalist zionist fake jews. chess isn't checkers.

BUT DIVERSITY IS ISRAEL'S STRENGTH!
Israel is going into a multicultural mode, the monolithic Jew identity of the past will no longer exist, if Israel doesn't do this, Israel will not survive.

Wow how Anti-Semitic I bet he's against Jewish transgenderism needing to become the normal identity for Jewish men in Israel to. What a bigot.

Oh no Jew the goyim aren't listening to you anymore.
ANY JEW IS A PROBLEM, THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS!

Look at that face. It's no different than a kike's face.

Meanwhile in America…

had not been built, there would be a million Africans in Israel.

If any politician said this in America the kikes would cry racist and run a 24/7 smear campaign.

Lmao. I wonder how those criminals at the ADL will spin this.

holy shit, it took awhile to process….
MEME IT

I think it goes something like that. Oh, and

literally every neighbourhood has walls

He's a negro living in a large urban area, he probably lives under a bridge with a bunch of bums and doesn't realize every single neighborhood in the country is just a grouping of walls with roofs. I guess if there's a roof attached to the wall it doesn't count. I have a retaining wall. Maybe that doesn't count. Maybe if we went old-school like castle walls, where you could walk through and on them, it would count as a building instead of a wall to these idiots, so it would be okay.

This can be used for our advantage. They either accept we learn from Israel because western governments are so ZOG they dare not speak out against their masters so we kick out all the niggers or Israel gets Culturally Enriched. Whatever happens, we win. Use it, anyone cries racist we want niggers out they better point at Israel does it too so why not? They're not antisemitic are they?

That's what's so hilarious about deportations. All it is is sending them back to their countries of origin….and libtards act as if it's sending them right into the ovens.

Dubs confirm. We should always use whatever Israel does both against them and for ourselves.

Israel sterilizes nigs
Israel builds a wall
Israel imprisons rapefugees in the Negev desert
Israel deports rapefugees back to Africa (which btw proves that they aren't in danger otherwise humanitarian superpower israel wouldn't deport them *wink wink*)

Oh and this needs a sticky. Mods are fags, the normalfags should know about this.

Yeah, this is exactly the kind of infos which NEED to be spread around, for the reasons I just wrote.

Fucking kikes.

Sure, but why dont these (((based Right-Wing Nationalist Jews))) speak out against the exact same crisis thats happening in Europe?

youtu.be/dPxv4Aff3IA

Especially since once Europe becomes Muslim i dont think theyll support our greatest ally

>why dont these (((based Right-Wing Nationalist Jews))) speak out against the exact same crisis thats happening in Europe?
Because that crisis benefits them of course.

They don't give a shit about that. It's Europeans jews are scared of, not retarded Muslims. Besides, once Europe becomes Muslim the jews can use the same narratives and methods as they use on the Palestineans.

Right, but then who will they get their sheckels from?
Or i suppose by the time Europe has fallen, Ishrael will be a super power of its own and will just use the former Western countries as cattle/slaves and show their true hand…
Terrifying.

For the time being, the US, after that, someone else. Besides that's where Greater Israel comes in. Greater Israel is supposed to be self sufficient, unless the Israel in existence today.

That too, or they could directly extend Greater Israel to include a Muslim Europe using the same narratives and methods as used against the Palestineans to take their lands.

Its OK when we do it, goyim!

Fuck off trs kike
Isreal only has the right to open borders and cease being a jewish nation. The star of david will be wiped off the map.

US tax dollars should only be used to fund white nations.

A reminder that kikes like Bernie Sanders openly defends isreals racial settlements and walls while condemning them for white nations.

Multiculturalism is only for you goyim not us chosen people

You want to meme anti semitism as a bad thing? Gas your selves.
The jews push multiculturalism on the west and the same will be returned to them.
Isreal will serve as an example to the west as to why not to let shitskins enter. Isreal will fall faster than the west ever could once it hits multicultural mode, all of Europa will see why not to let immigrants in. Spice things up.

its like during the 40s there was an experiment to see how Israel would be managed. that experiment was called, soviet union.
and seeing that it failed miserably they went for a nationalistic etnostate.
really makes you think

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Kill yourself kike. Kikes always play both sides so they dominate both sides of discourse.

The Jews have been slowly but steadily setting up China as their next host once Europe and America are burning.

#DeportRacismFromIsrael2017
#OpenBordersforIsrael

so who will do all the manual labor?

OPEN FUCKING BORDERS FOR PIECE OF SHIT ISRAEL.

How dare they.

What about diversity?

So are jews really just a race of mongrels?

The jews have an interesting ancestry and they're even different branches of jews. The Ashkenazi Jews, German Jews as you know them, seem to have a lot of southern European admixture in them but have inbred rather closely giving them the tell tale features of hook noses and hairy bodies that many Europeans do not have. The inbreeding has also led to a vast amount of genetic defects in the Ashkenazi Jews en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

The Hasidic Jews are even more closely inbred due to the bottleneck from leaving the larger group behind and look to me to be much uglier than other Jews.
The Sephardic Jews are the Hispanic looking jews you will see. They lived in Spain mainly and as such look sort of like Spaniards, they seem to be the least inbred but sometime you can see the difference between them and regular Spaniards.
Overall Jews seem to always keep to their own tribe but mix in a little with the native population where they are located. So yes they are a race of mongrels however trying to keep the bloodline "pure" Jews would marry Jews and stay close in their community.

I think reparations are in order for those poor baboons and sheboons suffering in Israeli camps.

It's not easy to lock down Judaism but Jews can never stop saying that they are Jewish given the slightest inclination. That's how I lead them into giving it all away. My main fight is with the high IQ Jew who is the most difficult opponent and the one Holla Forums centers on, if that class of Jew is defeated then the lesser classes will fall away easily. Of course they all must be wiped out, this is tribal warfare after all, there culture will has as much significance as the many cultures they've subverted out of existence.

Your dubs suggest you are half-way there. How about doing both what you and the other user say? Play both sides. One group of people are intensely invested in Israel's survival and the prevention of a second shoah; the other group couldn't care less, except that Israel seems to get a free pass to do what they like. Run both messages and get multiple sides on board.

You should realise that the mainstream modes of ideology are hideously fractured on the memetic and/or organisational levels when it comes to the State of Israel. Exploiting these weaknesses may require different approaches depending on the target.

The jews like to claim they aren't racist because they have multiple colors of jews. But the fact that they all have to have jewish DNA in their blood is where this new level of racism comes into play.

Help Israel to become a more tolerant and inclusive society
facebook.com/openbordersforisrael/
twitter.com/hashtag/openbordersforisrael?f=tweets&vertical=default&lang=en
gab.ai/openbordersforisrael

last picture sucks, it implies the latter did something wrong

Jewish strategy in the US I'm deducing is to not allow ANY discussion about isreal come to the msm. The US veto in the UN is worth more than 6 million sheckles. (((They))) do not want it as a topic at the dinner table. Any discourse about them is a good thing regardless of who and why is doing it.

just keep reading it

Teacher in an Israeli public school fired after she taught the kids refugees are human beings:

Rapefugees for thee but not for me, goyim

We have to invade Israel next to save them from their caveman ways.

CNN and MSNBC and FOXNEWS haven't touched this story. Jewgle it. Not one MSM network will touch it.

What a racist monster this kike is. Let's tweet this to all of the NFL players that are protesting the national anthem…along with a link to the Secret History of Blacks and Jews.

youtu.be/5HspdJV5dg8

Yeah, you get to do that sort of thing when you have an ethno state, had Europeans have won WW2 then some of us might have one. We should probably try and win WW3.

Sad but true. Jews won WW2 (via their proxies) so they can do whatever they want.

Who cares?
Hopefully the useless bastard will die in an explosion…

I wonder why
youtu.be/4WKrJsdN2uk

Jeez I wonder why

What is she doing with his hand?

checking for loose change