What movies do leftist men like? What's popular among the Bernie crowd? I'm going to have to entertain of these people...

What movies do leftist men like? What's popular among the Bernie crowd? I'm going to have to entertain of these people, so I'm genuinely curious.

I bet they would enjoy this one.

Whatever they are told to like.

It’s easier to define them by what they don’t like.

Everybody point and laugh at the rightardian! He actually believes in the left right duality and uses it to define his own character! How pathetic is THAT?!?
LOL!

Or just put some Tarantino on.

t. Beard

Name a noble European king that didn't have a beard. Go on, I'll wait.

uh

Rick and Morty

Riddle me this, Holla Forums:
a) I hate this picture, viscerally. These people are animals.
b) I adore non-human animals of all kinds.

Humans in the physical plane are animals, yes; but in the abstract sense, the way humans say it, Human means something completely different. Humans should be more than their flesh, precisely because they are Human and can be.

Why do the vast majority not aim for the stars?
Don't tell me someone could be satisfied with a goblin like that for a wife/husband?

Adolf Hitler

Pick one and only one. You are all painfully unfunny. If you really want to entertain us, just keep embarrassing yourself in that oblivious way you always do. It never fails to make us laugh when we talk in private about how much of a monkey you are.

Back to kiwifarms lad

Jesus christ, you leftists never cease to raise the cringe bar.

Even worse, he is a britkike

Fair enough. He did have facial hair though.

Except for when we bring it down on your heads every time you try to do you rallies.

The star wars prequels

That awkward moment when a black guy is so based you just can't help but take a sneaky picture to share with your fellow MAGApedes but he notices you taking it.

What's funny about these kind of people is they're like this regardless of whether they're left or right and they're all apart of the "skeptic" and alt-lite crowd. People who don't actually care about anything but like being apart of a club. None of them are actually willing to do or say anything truly against the grain and when they accidently do they immediately apologize for it. The same kind of people who are really concerned about image and will get really upset when anyone steps out of line. They're like the kind of people who don't really give a shit about football but love to go to tailgating parties.

lel

You hide behind police like cowards every time we meet up. Literally every single time we are ready to fight you, you always say "hurrr i'm just here for free speech," fucking pussies.

They literally mention Holla Forums by name. Nice damage control.

I like how butthurt goons still are over that their candidate lost but they really should move on. They're way behind the times, what's even the point of attacking the redcaps at this stage?

Just finished this, had some interesting moments but overall remarkably underwhelming movie.

/r/ antifa guy running from the dog

He is just trying to get a rise out of fags here to post for his fellow spergs. Pay him no mind and he will seek

my sides

You guys are such feminized faggots.

Yes. They are the faggots that turned it into a kosher circlejerk. They are being herded by JIDF though.

That's why the Trump voters are there, you commie retard. On a related note, I can't wait for the inevitable civil war when us patriots will get to purge you subhuman terrorist garbage.

Here you go, buddy.

4chan itself is basically just an extension of Reddit at this point. Mainstream news reference it by name now. Celebrities talk about it on twitter. Have you been there lately? The only boards that aren't fucked are niche interest boards like /toy/, even /ck/ is a Facebook tier cesspool now.

Uh huh.

Take your meds, stop talking to yourself and swallow the truthpill.

Yes comrade Sonicchu, the nahzees will rue the day they misgendered us!

Both of you are boring faggots tbh

Dubs confirm

The upper left is my favorite. It’s like out of a hanna barbera cartoon.

hmmm… i want white supremacy, but i also want pedophilia to be legal. really makes me think

Help the White Race win, then go into an oven.

t. spic

win what? you guys cucked yourselves by giving rights to women, and you still refuse to admit that is the source of 90% of the western society's problems.

you already lost whatever it is you were attempting to do. now you're mutts.

t. spic

Since you aren’t white, your opinion doesn’t matter. ;-)

but i am white, i disagree with you and believe your way to white supremacy will only lead to ruin thanks to human nature, hence why the "you guys". you want to fix the white race? eliminate womens rights, otherwise we will just keep degrading into mutts and mestizos, which is exactly what the jews want.

No, you aren't.

being white can either be a race or an ideology, not both. pick one.

I'll just use the term Aryan then. That has strict racial connotations and also is linked to noble actions.

What a dumbass. Americans truly are the worst people on Earth,

The new Star Wars more than likely.