CAT 6 NIGGERS - LEAVE NOW NOT LATER

The East coast is completely fucked. There's just no chance. This is no Hurricane Matthew, where the media says it's gonna be wild and then nothing happens.

IF YOU LIVE ON THE EASTERN SEABOARD, GET A FLIGHT OUT BEFORE THE MEDIA GOES NUTS AND THE PLANE TICKET COST SKYROCKETS

pic related is Irma on Sept. 9. (most distant update). If it continues its path, the eye rim will go right over Manhattan AND Boston. All of New England is completely fucked too. This storm is gonna make Sandy look like a drizzle.

Other urls found in this thread:

sat24.com/foreloop.aspx?type=1&continent=nam
intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?latitude=29.95&longitude=-90.08&zoomLevel=8&opacity=1&basemap=0014&layers=0039
archive.is/sxero
meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/gens_display.php?lat=26.53&lon=-78.7&type=4
earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/08/0600Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-71.89,23.76,750/loc=-71.891,22.845
wetterzentrale.de/de/topkarten.php?map=5&model=ecm&var=3&run=12&time=144&lid=OP&h=0&mv=0&tr=24#mapref
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-46.11,18.42,3000/loc=-50.004,17.551
youtube.com/watch?v=cUxx-4bUo4Q
youtu.be/neGdoqsuiN8
windy.com/26.536/-78.695?25.989,-78.695,8,m:epoadXZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallops_Flight_Facility
ventusky.com/
archive.fo/7xVro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw it hits NY on Sept 11 and blows over the new World Trade Centre

I dream of the day when a horrible storm destroys the federal government's ability to suppress the natural desire of White Americans to defend their freedom and heritage.

fake news

t there is chatter and speculation percolating on Sunday that Irma could intensify even more and become a "Category 6" hurricane.

Trouble is, there is no such thing as a Category 6 hurricane.

"There is no Category 6," said Dennis Feltgen, the communications officer at the National Hurricane Center said on Sunday afternoo

Goodbye NC on Sept 12, nice knowing ya

The entire eastern seaboard. Just evacuate.

WTF cuck, is this your first hurricane?

jew york is leveled…

NC is mostly niggers anyway. I hope it fucks up the entire state and kills thousands of groids.

There is no such thing as a "category 6" hurricane you fucking retard. Category 5 has no upper limit.

help my parents will not understand this

what are you using to track Irma? everything im seeing is showing Irma is still at the Atlantic Islands.

Despite literally trillions of US$ dollarydoos spent on research meteorologists can demonstrate absolutely zero skill at predicting weather 4 days hence, nevermind a week.
NO FUN ALLOWED

sat24.com/foreloop.aspx?type=1&continent=nam

What do we have here this one has some spin it's at 10% chance of making a hurricane.

Look at that baby spin
intellicast.com/Local/WxMap.aspx?latitude=29.95&longitude=-90.08&zoomLevel=8&opacity=1&basemap=0014&layers=0039

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVING IN CITIES ARE GOING TO DIE

This if you sandbag the doorways and border up your windows you should be fine. New England tier hyseria strikes again
t. Florida

im in savannah GA. this isnt gonna be shit. its gonna go north when its nearing the coast then go back out to sea. happens all the time.

Please leave the rural whites alone, we're good racist people

If that system develops, it could Fujiwhara with Irma and spin around and around in the gulf until the two unite into a superhurricane.

The third hurricane could even catch up and merge with the other two, creating a category 10 ultrahurricane.

bring on the sharknados

same

It could also disrupt the hurricane structure causing both hurricanes to dissipate

Please meme responsibly.

No, it's going to cause the largest hurricane in the history of the modern world and will kill 10s of millions of city-going Americans.

Your parents are dead.

user WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
I live in Florida. You've killed me.

Tribs gonfirm!

[CHECKED]

I SAID MEME RESPONSIBLY!!!!

YOU DOUBLE NIGGER, I LIVE IN NC

Fujiwhara effect is a rare oddity but I guess your digits say otherwise

Checked. Fuck cities.

Checked
GET THE FUCK OUT ANONS

So nothing to worry about.

Stay safe the best you can, young friend.

Not for long

Checked

And I thought boxing had great PR hyping Conner / Mayweather on the chans. The weather channel is years in advance

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Any nuclear plants in its path?

Mate it could hit anywhere on the eastern seaboard.

kek
It will end up being a category 14 when it's all done. 1000 mph winds and hail the size of footballs. 100' ocean storm surge

(checked)
I tried to warn them
(checked)
damn man, just damn

rolling

So we will get radioactive sharks with human intelligence.Just not in california.

So Basketball Americans and jews

Oh okay, it's going to hit Miami or NYC. I feel better now.

weather war now

nigga they had to make a new color for rainfall totals in texas for harvey
A NEW FUCKING COLOR
archive.is/sxero

R.I.P. Freeport, Bahamas

meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/gens_display.php?lat=26.53&lon=-78.7&type=4

Now thats more like it.

tfw liberals will blame the deaths on Blimpf withdrawing from the Paris climate deal

windy.com (what I'm using) is the most accurate besides infrequent, laggy NOAA data.

which app or website is this graphic from?

Bye new york. Bye Boston.

peanuts

Category 14 hurricane when?

Post >yfw it destroys NYC down to the bedrock on 9/11

earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/08/0600Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-71.89,23.76,750/loc=-71.891,22.845

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP GETTING DUBS YOU NIGGERS YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL.

Better buy that plane ticket now faggot unless you wanna be swept away with all the kikes and niggers.

stop being such a faggot.
none of these 5 day out predictions matter, if this hurricane goes north of Cuba, then we may have something, if not Houston's boo pussy will be gaping by the end of next week.

>/I really want it to hit jew York fam\

So, this is how my chapter ends. Such a pity. Oh well.
Anons, it has been nothing short of a complete pleasure shitposting with all of you.

Any deepsouth fags here? Can't wait to see Jew York get destroyed.

You'll be fine.

Now.

They expect one of us in the Wreckage Brother.

All the cities will be wiped out and it will be a national disaster that causes trillions of dollars in damage.
Trump, the great builder, will remake the country thrice over with 21st century technology and will also be re-elected since 30 million liberals died.
Kek fucking wills it.

Nah, I'm not really that worried. Unless a tree falls on my house, I should be solid for even a category 5. I've got food, water, guns, a generator, and white neighbors. Dealt with a few of these bitches, but never a 5 before.

Well, fuck.

user

For fucks sake user…

AND SO IT SHALL BE DONE

this is proof the norks have weaponized weather modification technology

So, best practices in preparation for such an event? Now, since we are still a little ways out and preparation pandemonium hasn't hit, what are the best means of prep? We can't evacuate, we have a ton of dogs, so unfortunately we will have to batten down the hatches and ride out the storm. What advice do any of you hurricane knowledgeable anons have?

I'm Florida too. I'm figuring out where to go, or do I just need to stock up on Booze, MRE's, and ice.

I'm just amazed at how hysterical 1/3 the fucking nation is. My house is rated for a cat 4 sustained, and I live on a fourth floor. So gud.

checked for cities hyping things up. If you live in the suburbs or anywhere thats majority white, you have nothing to worry about. Vermont got destroyed a few years ago by sandy, not a single thing in it from the news. Road washed out, houses completely destroyed, tons of damage. There wasn't any complaining or whining for aid, the white population of Vermont went back to doing what any European worth his stock does. They rebuilt everything, and built in drains and countermeasures for future storms.

My heart really hopes user. Praise Kek.

as long as it kills lots of jews then yaaaaay!

Get a bunch of water. You are a lot better off without food than without water. Fill up any bathtubs in the house as well.Sight in your guns. Board your windows up and sandbag the base of your doors. Put jugs of water in your freezer to keep your food cold until you can eat it. Spare batteries and a bunch of flashlights are also good. If you live in a flood prone area, figure out how to leave because nothing stops floods. If you have prescriptions, make sure they're filled.

hmmmmmm.

Checked

A prophecy has been written anons. My cock is erect.

Im glad my Grandmother in Long Island is going on vacation to Maine when this is supposed to hit.
but muh immediate family on the Connecticut shoreline and my extended family on Long Island are going to be shreked

Thank you - when you say sand bags under the doors would you mind explaining to me the purpose and intent? Obviously to stop water but I defer to your knowledge so I can better prepare. Thanks user.

Irma the war goddess brings DOTR?

KEK HAS SPOKEN
HIS DAUGHTER AQUA SHALL REIGN AS QUEEN OVER THE DOMINION OF DEATH!

wetterzentrale.de/de/topkarten.php?map=5&model=ecm&var=3&run=12&time=144&lid=OP&h=0&mv=0&tr=24#mapref

WEW

Literally why tho.

the rising waters will wash all the money from the shorline into the big shit hole known as hartford, ensuring everyone gets their gibs

You are already dead

roll

Oh god, wait till we learn these faggots on spaghetti models.

WE ALL GONNA DIE NIGGER, WE ALL GONNA DIE

NIGGAHS WE GONNA DIE!!!!!

——————–

The other good thing is to ensure right after the storm passes, that you help out your neighbors, regardless of their skin color. You uh, have them help you, you help them, and you have a good cookout with cold beer afterwords. It's amazing the things you can learn from those mildly sketchy black guys in your neighborhood for the price of a $2 beer and a $2 hamburger. They seem to realize that their community is not going to be robbed and they're able to get words out to their homeboys that they'll get shot over a generator.
T. Took four hurricanes in 1 year in a shitty area.

Don't board up with wood, those don't last very long in 3+ cat use metal shutters

Poseidon is angry.

I hope it wipes out Jew Haven, shithioles right on the shoreline and filled with nogs and spics, why stop there? take Bridgeport too

Board up your windows with thick plywood and SCREWS not nails. Use a lot of screws. Then use a few extras.

If you have access to your attic, make sure the attic rafters tie into the structural walls of your house. Get a chainsaw and put it in the attic, so if you wind up in the attic you have a way to make an exit (and also have a chainsaw, which is really useful for after a storm) If you don't have a path out of the attic, don't go in the attic if it floods.

Yeah, the sandbag is to break up any wind driven water that will try to drive under your door and flood you. It won't work against a lot of water. Boarding up the outside of your door like a window isn't a bad idea as long as you still have a way to get out of the house if you need to. I had one time that my house would have been fine if a piece of debris hadn't caved in a door and let the water in.

Never run a generator inside your house, CO will kill you.

Also good advice user.

I doubt he's going to be able to get proper shutters in the next few days.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-46.11,18.42,3000/loc=-50.004,17.551

nature is trying to spitroast us

If Yellowstone goes off, Jews deliberately triggered it to fuck with us. That bitch has been waiting 200,000 years, it's not going to go off in the next few days.

(((THEY))) are doing this on purpose. Remember 9/11 WTC before the attack there were hurricane going by the atlantic.

Wow y'all don't care we are gonna get fucking Cthulu'd.

I'll eat dirt and sawdust just to hear people bitch that their ebt doesnt work anymore. The whole state is sinking anyway, just make sure you take care of your family user. Camp water jugs and propane stoves with metal pots can let you store and boil water. The northeast has seen this before, standard practice as far as I'm concerned, people probably are just looking for a happening

IDS HABBENNG SAV TEH BURGS ND GRASE FRID BUTR

If this Houston's another major city, it'll probably trigger a massive economic happening over the next few months anyway, so you'll probably get your wish.

SACRED CREATE WATER

(CHECKED)
Sweet baby Jesus thank you

This storm will be on a biblical scale, so many will die and so much destruction will be done that this great disaster alone will be the rushing, cleansing start of the new American Imperium.

Typhoon tip 2 when?

digits confirm

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING NIGGERS

Could we stop, please?

WEWLAD

When you gather enough atheists

(checked)
Well, shit. My fate is sealed now.

no

Witnessed.

Full house confirmation. Blue state Armageddon is here.

FIRST ONE TO GET TRIPS DECIDES ITS KILL COUNT

Checked

Most houses in florida are on a concrete slab, so there's no way for water to get underneath the house and come up from the floor. Since most houses down here are also concrete block with stucco on top, you don't really get water coming in through the walls either. All that's left is the doors and slider windows.

Sandbags help prevent your house from flooding, but now we have water activated sand bags. I'd suggest them + a few tubes of caulk. I've used these before to prevent a slider from flooding my house.
a.co/ertBJfH

In the future, by the accordian shutters. They're expensive but so worth it. I can shutter my house in 15 minutes, or when I leave on a business trip.

Y'all niggers just haven't learned the fun of spaghetti models yet. Until about 36 hours out, we don't know if we're gonna die or not. Welcome To Florida.jpg.

Thanks fam. The only other tips I would add are. Get a chainsaw and stockpile gasoline NOW. Add stabil. Have enough water (1 gallon per person, per day) for 2-3 weeks. Same goes for food. Just buy canned shit. AT minimum get a cheapo charcoal grill and 100 lbs of charcoal. Also look into using your landline (if you have old school landline service) into a cellphone charging station.
youtube.com/watch?v=cUxx-4bUo4Q

Also, stock up non-drinking water, that you can use to flush your toilets by pouring into your toilet tanks. I just fill the bathtubs in my house. In an emergency setting, your water heater keeps water, that can be cleaned for drinking, or used to flush toilets.
Another pro-tip is to keep a fuck ton of trash bags, disposable silverware, and paper plates.

MAKE SURE YOU COOKOUT WITH NEIGHBORS. YOU CAN RELY ON THEM IN THE FUTURE.

Go buy a cheapo propane stove for indoor cooking.

This ain't shit for a hurricane, tbh. This will be MAYBE hurricane Andrew bad.

I could lose some weight, I wont shed any tears over hard times. It builds character

(checked)
MEME IT SO

Its undeniable at this point

Nice!

Fuck lads. Why didn't you stop it?

Vid related?

O FUG NOW IDS DUBLE HABBENING

OW, FUG :D

HEIL AQUA-CHAN
SACRED CREATE WATER

What is the likelihood of New England getting hit? We didn't sign up for this shit lmao

Depends where it hits. If it gets Jew York or DC they're gonna be fucked.

Trump, the great builder, will remake the country thrice over with 21st century technology and will also be re-elected since 30 million liberals died.
I can't tell if kek is asleep or not anymore. Maybe he was asleep to stockpile his power? I don't know at this point, but its as if a prophecy is happening.

Kek will protect his followrs

inb4 scriptfag gets 555

Fug :DD

sometimes a get is just skill, or providence

u wot m8

We'll wait and see what happens, Shlomo.

Nice digits you didn't get there, faggot.

Idk son these digits seem to suggest otherwise.

So they are finally using weather manipulation as a weapon

New England will be fine, the terrain protects us in the north from hurricanes. What everyone should be looking out for is in a few months.

Winter is coming lads. That's when I think the disaster is coming to New England.

IT BEGINS

Two threads. Why must you be such a faggot OP?

The only thing in this thread that's going out to sea is your bloated carcass.

As someone living in Jew York, I won't mind making the sacrifice if it means taking the trash with me. *they expect one of us in the wreckage.*

>>10544511 >>10544513
THIS IS NOW AN INTEGER SEQUENCE THREAD

kek

Checked

all the digits in this thread warrant a second scoop

Don't worry, you're not alone. We're in this together.

Can I have some sauce with this dank music?

yeah but they do know man made climate change is real goy

If only the west coast had the same fate

Checked

Kekd

Berserk OST - Murder

user, we shall sing tales of your bravery in the new Reich to come.

Take some niggers out with you when you go.

The Japs are pretty respectable people. (apart from your typical city degenerates, which exist in every modern culture).

They respect and protect nature just like Europeans.

Perhaps theyll get something good, like yellowstone. Who knows, maybe san andreas will shake things up!

I live in North Florida, can't wait for the waves

GOD DAMN IT I JUST GOT A REGULAR CARRIER POSITION AT THE POST OFFICE

West coast will slide into the sea

better learn to surf user…

You really need to stop trying to dox yourself unless this is some meme or something.

Every September Holla Forums goes crazy harkening in the end of the world. Perhaps, this is the year?

You finally got it? Nice.
I was probably going to be having another interview this week or the next for a job I'm trying to get but it looks like that's going to have to wait.
Whatever the Delmarva peninsula protects me from most coastal storms anyway.

If dubs, god himself and mother nature will get the jews

Doing god's work, user. Thank you.

YOU FOOLS WHAT HAVE YOU MEMED

yes

Imperium

With those sorts of digits, and any luck, California will finally get that quake, too.

Lrn 2 swim fgts

Hey, it's postanon! Happy for you man, congrats! Is it as comfy as you thought it would be?

Yellowstone?
The fault?
BOTH?!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This timeline.

I think e37033 is a prophet or something. WTF.

Are you seeing the digits in this thread? Are you seeing your digits? All of the numerical data we're seeing suggests that there is no escape from the unholy retribution of a happening which will soon commence.

WEW

(checked)
user…

yes…

(checked)

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

THREAD THEME
The Happenings - See You In September

Looks like I should have stuck on that topic, lel.
Kek chose this post for a reason.

congrats on the position. Hope you can manage after the storm.

This thread has some good ass digits.
and to think after being in ukrop volunteer all the happenings would shift over to America, fug

Checked.

Kek, please spare us of your wrath.

It keeps happening.

Damn. Kek sure knows how to make an entrance.

(checked)

Checked. An infograph for your troubles.

lol thats me on the longboard going up the face of the wave

pls dont doxx

Every end is a new beginning.
This will be the dawn of a new era.

mail user you were supposed to have done this months ago

From the water, a new Reich will rise.

He did promise see you in september

If you have to ask to be spared it means you haven't dehumanized yourself and face to bloodshed

user, you really ought to rename that file or everyone's gonna think you're a faggot.

Hurricane Irma confirmed to usher in the 4th Reich

Some of us decided instead to do that whole white children thing.

Your question can be answered simply as:
What are frogs.

please smash New York I would be so happy.
Even though I live in jew york it would make me so happy to see the cucks I work with get smashed.

Both.

Wait lads, remember that get that said Trump would become the God Emperpor?

Is it still up?

So the Jews make haarp control particles to make storms and once again (((they))) knock down a tower?

(checked)
(checked)
dear god…..

A lot of Fascist ideology has links to water, Mediterranean, sea of Azov, storms and lightning bolts, etc. Maybe you guys are on to something here.

Is boston gonna get wrecked? My brother lives there and I'd like to tell him to gtfo

Book a hotel room or stay with family far enough away. If the worst should occur and you have a Cat6 at your front door just remember that Whites can swim. Kangz cannot.

REICH'S AUTOBAHN

Boston is a shit place to live in general.

Seems like its on the past,I hope the landmarks don't get destroyed. The whites need this place back.

Not kek's fault you haven't prepared yourselves against the happening

TAKE MY ENERGY KEK, TAKE IT ALL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thanks for replying

this shouldn't make my penis hard…but it does

checked for hard penis.

A lot of dubs for a hurricane thread.

IS THIS WHAT KEK IS BRINGING IN SEPTEMBER?
KEK, I'M ON THE EAST COAST DAMMIT. SLOW YOUR ROLL, BIG GUY UUUU

I wonder how this will affect the Mississippi? Maybe it will start to rise and cause flooding as well being hit with Harvey already

(checked)
Nice!

Kek will not harm those who follow him

This is a good post, It hadn’t occurred to me to utilise a phone socket for power. Top tib.

I live in the midwest and might get rain from this. Jeez.

Does this mean I'm goong to get weeks off to devote to memery?

best get comfy now, fucker

Same here they will be calling me to help repair the NECESSARY infrastructure. Could be the funniest thing ever especially the amount of OT I will get. OR it will destroy everything.

I'll second this anons number and say 30 million.

YANKEES BTFO

I've been a fake mailman since. I just deliver amazon packages on Sundays for USPS.

Just he got hired in as a CCA, now the world ends. Oh well

Neither of these got dubs. Kek is a chaos.

When Matthew came through I got put in a hotel and my girlfriend broke up with me.
But it was probably for the best we separated.
This is going to be a wild ride.

if you read the original thread
kek needed to withdraw to store up power for the great battle with moloch or he was battling moloch and would therefore not be as active
given his choatic and out of time nature id say both at once, infinitly

Kek dwells in this thread.

Maybe this is just destined to be.

Wew lads what if this hurricane has something to do with the spirits of dead confederates manifesting into a storm? I mean they must be pretty pissed right about now with the salt-left defacing their graves and monuments.

Checked.

Thanks for the medal, do I get some board games as a reward? I'll need something to pass the time as the water surges.

You shall make your own board games, out of the bones of drowned niggers.

Get some books

I believe you satan.

it would be heresy not to check those digits fam
it's a happening for sure

Yes, I can make a real 'Darkies in the Melon Patch'

Any recommendations?

So not that bad? Sure its going to hit Urbania USA, probably, but I don't want to be blue balled again.

You couldn't get me to go to NYC even if it meant watching niggers die.

rolling for justice

You're welcome friendo. Read my other tips. Especially about making friends on day ONE of the hurricane, right after the eye passes. Shit is still normal, you can usually still buy gas with the old school swipe machines, etc.

$5 worth of beer and grub and a helping hand to that neighbor that is upstanding, but you think he slings dope on the side, can go a LONG way on him letting his people know to not to try to rob your place.

That's my biggest tip, if you can arrange a cookout to cook your frozen steaks and shit, before it spoils, it costs nothing for you, but is amazing because people will keep an eye on your chained up generator, tell their sketchy friends to avoid your hood, etc.

Plus, you get to drink and make new friends.

Just reminding all you niggers that Irma, also known as Irmin, is an ancient Nordic god and the original pagan Germanic religion. Irminism was one of the primary inspirations for the new religion of the Third Reich that Himmler and the SS had envisioned.

The fact that this storm is named Irma is no coincidence.

THIS IS OUR STORM, SENT BY THE GODS TO WASH OUT AND DROWN OUT ENEMIES

We are hitting levels of esoterica that should not be possible

I'm going to say goodbye to some of you…… now I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile! Racemixing is very invasive and destructive to your body. After you have finished your sex with a nigger, then, your body wants to go to war with yourself trying to reconstruct all the damage caused by teleogeny. It's a very long process. Please, in honor of some who is fighting this cancer, or even had this cancer, copy and paste.

Off by one. It's probably the Weirmacht manifesting itself into a hurricane.

BYE! BYE BYE!

This is what I was worried about. A happening would habben before I could gain all my knowledge.
I'm still starting with the Greeks so that I can eventually get to the rest of the Western Cannon and then the esoteric writings like The Kybalion.

I'm going to say goodbye to some of you…… now I'm watching the ones who will have the time to read this post until the end. This is a little test, just to see who reads and who shares without reading! If you have read everything, select "like" so I can put a thank you on your profile! Racemixing is very invasive and destructive to your body. After you have finished your sex with a nigger, then, your body wants to go to war with yourself trying to reconstruct all the damage caused by telegony. It's a very long process that doesn't even work. Please, in honor of some who is fighting this cancer, or even had this cancer, copy and paste.

Off by one. It's probably the Weirmacht manifesting itself into a hurricane.

Nice and low energy

made something for posterity

I hope that California has some form of internal war between the coastal/cities and the rural inland so we can actually have something happen. It's like the civil war where most of the country gets involved and we just sit here looking like dumbasses.

Good

I personally never spent time on rhetoric and went straight to the esoteric.

The article barely even mentions the different categories at all, much less talk about major strong hurricanes themselves. It's a complete 'clickbait' title. If it's even a cat 2 storm as it hits us then it's a story, but not the apocalypse.

Those droughts have been getting worse and worse, they can only last on a draining water supply for so long.

confirmed
best get comfy af son

(wew)
Antifa will drown in their own blood.

Fuck that I gotta get my guns ready and shit. Also gotta get water.

Sherman was a great guy though, also weren't the majority of slave owners and confederate supports Jewish?

I guess he does.

(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
(checked)
PRAISE KEK

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Best timeline.

PRAISE KEK
WASH IT ALL AWAY

four million, eight hundred thousand, three hundred thirty six

Jews can't control hurricanes. You're giving them a little too much credit.

Our people's destiny waits on no man.

Gotta cuck those goyim off at some point, Chaim.

Oh fug, I didn't see this.

6 gorillion

THE FIRE RISES

6 gorillion

We have reached God tier levels of pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssssssssssssss

all of them

Irma will kill the 6,000,000 that didn't die, but should have.

kek is in this thread
PRAISE KEK

HURRIGGEDON HAPPENING NOW

Around 1 million, the same amount Trump donated to the relief fund.

Does Lord Kek have a sigil?

Checked
All of them works for me

I'm rolling that none of us get out of this fucking storm

We'll be fine. It's the Jews, non-whites, and traitors that have to be concerned.

Dubs checking dubs.

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
learn to swim

Whatever my post number is.

checked
all of them

Nobody is killed by the storm. The radioactive sharks with human intelligence kill six million.

I think Kek has decided to speak to us in this thread. These cities have perverted our beautiful nation and overrun us with niggers for too long. As he rises, so does the tide. Glorious.

Damnit! All I want is kill them all with sharks. Is that too much to ask?

Oh this is going to be a great week for you guys, where by the end a little wind and rain will happen and they'll think you're becoming a paranoid schizophrenic.

Look on the bright side, at least you can go postal now.

PRAISE KEK

Actually + 5,000.

The store Sweeps up a fleet of NGO ships packed with Africans on their way from Libya to Italy and deposits them on Americas shoreline.

Six gorillion

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD LET THIS STORM HIT CANADA TOO

Yeah you're right. Things probably won't get that bad, and if they do you just pretend to have just as little as your neighbors do

Don't worry certain types of sharks can survive freshwater

Let the fury of the Old God's wipe New York off the map.

Actually in this case it will not matter. Because of the fact that these storms are so close to the ocean they bring in thousands of tons of saltwater inland. This will make rivers even a hundred miles inland salty enough for even a great white.

Most whites leave, most niggers die. Stop masturbating to infinite niggers, kike. Time is up.

Alright, it's obvious you've got a pretty good script. What is it senpai? :D

I guess I will say the same. Can't let Jew York show up Virginia

Orovillle dam needs to fail when Irma makes landfall

all kek

If he is using a script then it doesn't count, and he might anger kek.

Nigger, you are speaking to a Kek representative ;^)
**I will assume he burned an effigy under the black sun.

Western PA fag here. How bad will it be for us?

Reporting in from Fort Repose. Probably the highest elevation in the state outside of the panhandle, and literally the birthplace of the post-apocalyptic genre.

There's so much hype that I don't know what to believe anymore. Please don't get my hopes up.

I wish. That would be a good way to go. Lock n load ya fucking sharks.

Well you are pretty far up there, but you will likely get a ton of rain, and at least some light flooding unless the storm suddenly veers off.

9 MILLION

No scripts here, only quality prophecies my friend :^)

FINALLY
The anons using a get script, this is an abuse of digit power and all post a null
fucking idiots

I'm more afraid of jellies than sharks, I rarely see a shark on the beach

you fucking faggots. I just checked the weather on the main website and it says that the projection is for the storm to dissipate once it hits the islands.

Is this an actual threat or just a meme? I am in the target path should your memes become reality.,

Spoopy if true. Did you burn an effigy under the black sun? Spoken with a few anons about scary number frequencies after.

Okay this is my last chance, 6 million. The sharks are hungry for liberal flesh, and they are going to get it.

Death by painful jellyfish stings is fine for the liberals to.

I fucking hate this website. I hope codemonkey dies in this stupid storm.

6 gorillion?

0; it’ll miss.

Third time's the charm.

everyone

60 Million

CODEMONKEY YOU FUCKING INCOMPETENT PIECE OF SHIT! HOLY FUCK!

(checked!)
CONFIRMED

OY VEY!

TRUMP WILLS IT

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING WORD! YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE SAID ZERO!

Nope. I was just chosen today because my posts told the truth.

forgot me text

(Checked)

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

A gorillion lays somewhere between a googol and Aleph Null. You pick your favorite value.

That's what they want you to think. I looked last and it said it was a category 3 and it was supposed to strengthen.

A little gun can go a long way.

kek wills it

6 million

Youre gonna be fine, especially if youre up in the hills and not the valleys.

Literally the best possible outcome, that place is a fucking tumor on the entire world. People meme about Commiefornia(deservedly so) but Jew York is the epic center of jewry, it has as many kikes as tel aviv, tons of niggers and dunecoons, leftist golems, poojeets, chinks, spics, and on and on. It's fucking aids.

450 dead.

Can't argue with that, user. I choose to believe.

Youre one of them 6 gorillion you kike

Thread theme

youtu.be/neGdoqsuiN8

Learn to swim

2 million, and mysteriously every taco stand on the eastern seaboard.

Fuck yeah, I'm so prepared for this

The entire state of Jew York

WE SHALL RECLAIM OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY

Gorillion means any large number, which depending on how you look at it could be anywhere from 100 to 1000000. Who couldn't have just fucking said a million, but nooooooooooooo he thought he was being funny. Eat a shotgun blast.

And this time it will be real.

You seem awful upset Chaim

All of them is the only acceptable answer. All of the leftists, jews, and controlled opposition. The only answer is to wash the filth out.

Everyone except /fur/

I live in a small town with a river running right through the middle, and we had a fucking huge flood a long time ago.

I am a little bit, but I'll get better.

California is entirely impervious to hurricanes

Keep tabs on it then and head up to the hills if need be. The higher, the better.

So many digits to check

Kek is here, offering us his guidance ITT

Commiefornia deserves a super hurricane that has ascended past a super hurricane.

That's Florida, you guys get hit with hurricanes every year so your building codes require the building to be hurricane proof. In New England our houses are mostly stickbuild sitting without nails or support on foundation walls (not nailed down at all, we never even get level 1 earthquakes here) and the business buildings are mostly ~100-200 year old brick.

Don't live next to the ocean but they kvetched about 60 F degrees as children would die if they went outside without a coat here.

Everything is Hyped especially mundane things like weather.

Yeah, just checked the weather, OP is a faggot and it's not even up to peurto rico yet, nowhere near east coast.

SHADILAY!

Can ya just let us dream user?

CHECKED
welcome back

Trips are always precise

All hail the great KEK SAMA!

Purification!

Lmao fucking rekt

BEST FUCKING TIMELINE
DIE CITYCUCKS

trying to find out who that qt is lad
Is that Saki from a certain Japanese VN by any chance?

Somebody compile all the digits in this thread, we need this for posterity.

Please please please Kek unleash your watery wrath on the kikes

About 7,160,000

P R A I S E

I pray this doesn't happen. It might slow down international relief efforts for the floods in India right now that has destroyed millions of lives and displaced many of the most vulnerable people.

you should have prayed sooner

That sounds like it will make NJ a better place tbh fam.

DESIGNATED

I've always wanted an ocean front property

Gotta wash all that poo out somehow …

It's a good time to invest in construction equipment and machinery, user.

Not enough

I just got flashbacks to /n/

WEST TEXAN DESERT DWELLER HERE

GET FUCKED CITYFAGS

NOT A DROP OF WATER HERE

EVER
V
E
R

How many died in gomorrah and sodoma? Around that.

Race war getting closer…

Multiplied by 6.66

hjhhjhjj

Cat post? Or retard?

77 million

user was killed by the hurricane

CHECKING

So what thread is this sliding?

(heil'd)
I don't know what to think about these digits tbh.

HEIL KEK
HEIL TRUMP

Just making sure nothing important's getting bumped off. Have some Xenogears and heil'em.

9/11 analversery - Hillarys cumback

POO

SHITTING

Die of dehydration

65,844,954, although some of them are already dead

Uhh, am I OK in Toronto? I'm pretty shit at geography, but I think it's pretty close to that dot on the map.

I am going to drown you if you get anything above singles.

Innumerable, especially because a lot of undocumented immigrants will die

The entire population of New York City

Hm. When it 'hits,' make sure your upstairs windows are closed. Might get wet. Seriously nothing is going to happen. Anything north of Carolinas will be like a cat 1 or maybe 2.

Everyone DACA being repealed would have affected. Dreamers don't get to wake up from this nightmare.

I'm NY and everyday I pray some giant disaster hits the state.

It looks like the islands and jews will break this thing up. Nothing for humans to worry about.

You faggot.

100%, the country of mongrels is wiped off the map.

The Carolinas are our shield wall against hurricanes. In VA we never get the brunt of the storm. I'm actually kind of curious what would happen if it did. Needs to come in at the right angle…that angle was projected at the beginning of the storm as a possibility.

No less than eleven million, all of them niggers, kikes, and beans.

SIX MILLION

Rerolling for an even six million.

Rerolling for complete annihilation.
Wipe the slate clean.

6 to 14 million.

Closer to 14 please.

Rolling for twelve million.

Almost there, satan.

Who the fuck took

A giga nigger.

With realistic optimism, I'll say 5000.

You have to aim as high as you can user.
Let's start with 100 million.

If everything goes as planned, 30 or 40 thousand from the initial storm, and then over he next month another hundred thousand or more.

Imagine if the storm gets the voting rolls for the state of New York. It's not that hard to get on a new roll, but you have to have basic agency to do so, which favors whites.

Are there even 100 million people in Florida?

I'll try for 50,000 here.

That won't happen, retard. Sold out? Sure, but no carrier price changes. Stop listening to filter man.

windy.com/26.536/-78.695?25.989,-78.695,8,m:epoadXZ

meh. I want Houston to get hit again. Way too many spics and niggers. I need floating corpses.

The only storms they get, hit shitholes like Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. Newfies are sister fuckers and NS is full of niggers I hear.

user we're hoping the whole east coast gets rekt, not just Florida.

6 million

Oh, sorry. Couldn't see the forest for the trees.

200,000 it is, then.

Shoot higher you faggot.

(checked)
Now you're getting it, let's push it even higher!

Good I live in NYC, can't wait to die

they are awakening

Here's something:

This is the eastern seaboard with a 100x100 grid overlaid. Last two digits of my post will predict the x-coordinate, and last two digits of the subsequent post will predict the y-coordinate, of the place where Irma will kill the most people.

Hopefully on land.

Shit, I think that puts it pretty close to DC.

No more than 6000 will die even in a beyond-worst-case scenario. Stop shitposting and subconsciously promoting the kikes' narrative.

Rolling for complete annihilation, no building left standing, over 40 million dead.

HOLY SHIT IT'S RIGHT ON THE COAST EXACTLY WHERE THE FORECAST PUT IT

COUNT THE FUCKING DOTS THIS IS NOT A JOKE

Fine then. I'm laying it down. This is my last roll, as I dislike get-begging and find it disingenuous.

Rolling for a solid million.

Almost nobody will die to the storm. However, Trump will use the emergency to grant himself full powers and begin rounding up dissidents into camps. He will declare the dissolution of the Republic, and establish a Fascist state, and deport all browns.

He looks so cute and happy in this pic :3
I want to kiss and worship his belly

WEWWEWEWEWEWEWEW
I ain't even mad I was off by one.

(checked)
You are truly blessed user.

Goddamn I love Kek, I love life.

Because it sat in one place for so long, not because it was a stronger storm than usual. This is the same mistake shitlibs make when they blame Harvey on global warming.

Have we started the flood?

HEIL

Thank you Kek-sama, thank you Aqua-sama.
SACRED CREATE WATER

If no-one else is making a thread compilation, guess I will. Wish me luck, and try to magick up something good before I get to this point again.

Its like God is giving us a hint, we still arent taking the semitic jew/arab threat seriously enough.

Still waiting for the great earthquake from that San Andreas fault

The dot I drew was big and messy, but the placement of this thing is seriously fucking uncanny. What were the chances of hitting the exact coastline? Does anyone know what city is here?

I live on the east coast. I'm fucking READY for this shit. Bring it on HAARP.

SOMEONE SCREENIE THIS

Full thread cap to follow, eventually.

I'LL RETURN THE FAVOR AND CHECK THAT SHIT
HAARP is real bitches. Bill is either our savior or our final boss.

I'm not sure this hurricane even exists.
I'm going out to find it.
Will report back.

If it doesn't, that would be thread worthy.
If it does, maybe just don't tell us…

Use a decent fucking camera that isn't a potato and livestream it.

Cthulhu shall make a guest appearance.

nigga u ded

So many happenings, WTH happens next?

I think you mean BLACKSketball-Americans, guy.

Let's not stereotype or denigrate these fine upstanding niggers and their rich history of committing unpredictable chimpouts of violence.

WAR

NO

THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE PROPHESY IS

A FUCKING AIRPORT USED BY ALPHABET AGENCIES

IRMA IS GOING TO CRASH A PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

STORM ON, AQUA-SAMA!

Is this just me or did servers go to shit?

Thats where my house is, though.

NO

THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE PROPHESY IS

A FUCKING AIRPORT USED BY ALPHABET AGENCIES

IRMA IS GOING TO CRASH A PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

No digits no prophecy, faggot.

Again, no digits, no prophecy.

I got dubs so I demand that New Jersey drowns with New york and Boston! Fuck your gay alphabet agency and digitless fapfantasy!

Fuck off dub scrubber. Kek will tear your soul twain if you keep up with this faggotry

Nothing in the image conflicts with what's already established by other rolls.

I don't know what to think at this point with these conflicting dubs

Read it and weep kike-kun

I meant to reply to the screeching autist, my bad.

Oh baby. Rolling for an 10 million dead CIAniggers.

Blame (((6502ea))) for throwing me off guard, I was trying to help accelerate the shitpost hurricane.

The digits pinpointed a fucking government airport on the coast exactly where the storm is predicted to go, out of a map of the entire eastern seaboard.
and I doubleposted by accident
faggot

Meant to reply to
God fucking damn you, (((fingers))).

New information doesn't count unless it's blessed by repeating digits. Otherwise, normal posts can reinforce what is already known.

Don't worry about it too much, letter-counting's for kikes. Just let the magic flow.

Will the Smithsonian be ok??

(Heil'd)

So it's established that jew jersey will also drown too, right?

Aw yeah

Kek wills this

MEIN FUHRER MY EYES!

Sorry mate I'm trying to finish a mini keg before it goes flat and I did not expect all these digits

speaking of level and jew york, isn't the entire city at sea level?

DOUBLES TROUBLES

We are about to go even further beyond. Onward, into the next 2000 years.

Let's go for round 2

Post ending in 45 decides (((who))) reports on it first and how badly they blame trump.

Based Irma

Hope something kills your shit too tbh

You don't even have to roll that. CNN already blames Trump, because he pulled from Paris agreement

Or will it be the final nail in Politico's coffin?

rollan for Colbert getting hit by an ice cream billboard

also someone make a webm of this thread. like this one

The gets in this thread have been glorious.
All I ask is that you continue to leave Florida out of this. We wuz a good State and dindu nuffin.

Fascinating.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO HURRICANES
AND TWO FOURS

Kek wills it, it shall be done. I came up with an oversimplified sigil form of the hand of pepe and that trendy hand symbol that Holla Forums made into a hate symbol, if this storm happens we can directly channel our energy into the hand of the racist frog god using these sigils i drew.

Off by one nigger, learn to channel meme magic properly

its nice to know CIA can't into Loosh either

Anybody wanna see some reddit butthurt?

No

Yes

THE ENTIRE CENSUS OF AMERICAN JEWRY IS UTTERLY ANNIHILATED, NIGGERS AND SPICS SHORTLY THEREAFTER

The asspain is palpable.

Of all of the holy digits in this thread (and oh boy, there have been plenty), this is the one that's getting me the most hard.

>tfw reading every post here and am only about 10-15% of the way down the page; tfw there like is at least another get that's cooler than this

Well golly gee that fella seems to be implying there is something bad about Mexico or El Salvador!

(Check'd)
Like your dubs for instance.

I didn't get a get because kek is not pleased yet with the sigil i drew. The purpose of a sigil is to represent the very being of a deity and/or a person, and you clearly do not know that. I was not channeling anything, i posted in order to get a sigil for kek into public opinion, i want to see Holla Forums improve what i drew.

NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
The 'ok' hand symbol is the same thing as the number 666
We need to make our OWN hand symbol instead. One that represents the number 777

Oh fug wrong thread
I meant this for the DACA thread
Still funny though

So, who is this dude?

No problem, there's spics on the Eastern seaboard who'll get flooded out too.

Always with that retarded "muh 666" shit.

Honestly, I didn't even realize it was in the wrong thread. You could've gotten away with it.

777 is worthless too. The "Ok" hand symbol is mostly a joke at the media's expense because it were labelled a hate symbol.

Either way, the smug Pepe hand is a good one.

They love the idea of Mexico. They like the whole "fuck you, gringo, I'm Hispanic" shit.
They don't actually like Mexico.

The fact that so many here still believe in meme magic is disappointing to say the least.
It's time to wake up and start petting small animals.

Oh don't be so

"pet small animals" the fuck kind of FED lingo is that? Meme Magic is real and all the digits in the thread prove as much.

Let us know how it goes.

What if a post saying meme magic will end got octs

This is a fundamental aspect of human psychology. Help immediately, early on, and minimal cost. That set's your "frame" in the minds of those you've helped, and they will repay you and follow your lead in the future when times are even tougher.

What if a post said "Gravity will end" and got digits? Meme Magic is a constant. It's woven into the very fabric of reality like mathematics no matter who says what.

I'd prefer this over open borders.

I dare you to touch me or my wife's son!

For once I wish a super hurricane to obliterate the East Coast.

You still made it though mailman user, thats what counts.

I like to call it super-hurricane II

THE YEAR OF THE FIRECOCK RISES!

not really anything

strong but not that strong for a hurricane

You can't even make a forecast more than 5 days out for a hurricane. A hurricane can rapidly change direction and go somewhere else.

These posts are so fucking retarded its unbelievable.

(checked)

Senator Armstrong tried something like that.

Jawsome!

It is September already.

undocumented immigrants

You mean illegal aliens, Moshe.

this thread has been blessed by kek and his will. soon the hurricane will make it's way to the American shoreline and take out 20million faggots.

You forgot Jousting is our state sport!

One Million and some change.

Poseidon is pissed that ZOG is fucking up his oceans. Poseidon will fuck up ZOG. HAIL POSEIDON!

That symbol is not just the sun and the eclipse, its also a hurricane!
WE ARE DESCIPLES OF KEK
THE RAVENS WILL STARVE

It's gonna be 8e8bad

So since someone didn't like one sigil, I improved the other one I made -

Sigils are commonly used by magical practitioners as a tool in order to more accurately focus energy into a idea or deity they worship. Society's elites consistently use them along with sacrifices and orgies in order to worship their false gods. As a sigil for kek, i chose the smug hand of pepe, as it is a well-known image engrained within the minds of those familiar with the frog god. This is important to know, because it is your job to associate the sigil with the person or deity you want to channel your energy into. If you cannot accomplish this, you may end up associating one idea with another, for instance associating kek with "kekistani" faggots. This is why meditation and mental clarity are absolutely vital in magical practice. Again, i have not finished the sigil completely, as that should be the job of Holla Forums, for the community should decide on what sigil they want to use as a mirror image of kek himself.

Sage for freakout
Every time i read this prophecy and something happens that fulfills part of it I get the feeling its the real deal. I have a sense of both dread and awe. I break out into tears with how powerful this is. It freaks me the fuck out. I've never had such a powerful feeling twords anything but this. Regardless, **I'm probably just batshit insane.

The death toll just got 1mil higher.

All of das jueden

i'm so hard right now

=AAAAAAAAAAA=

6 MILLION OF G-D'S CHOSEN, THIS TIME FOR REAL

Take your own advice firsthand before you spew it on this site.

i thought rescinding DACA was supposed to rid us of immigrants

ventusky.com/
ventusky.com/
ventusky.com/
ventusky.com/
ventusky.com/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

America's bird is not an Eagle, it is a Phoenix.

Hey, these trips look mighty fine, mind if I use them for the killcount?

in six months, until then we have shit ciamagicians and mexicans.

Got a little too excited with all the ==TRIPS== itt

FUCK

oh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

fuck man, kek has a sense of humor

ALL OF THEM

sure is something huh fellas?
feels good to be west coast salmonfag

leave now and yoru shit will be raided

fuckin' Steve
….."nice."

OH HOLYSHIT, CHANGED TO SEPTEMBER 11TH

111mph at 500m

PRAISE KEK

Murricans should not complain or worry too much, this is a small matter for the nation.
In Europe it's much worse. They have a similar hurricane every day with luxury immigrants from the shittiest shithole-countries on this planet.

(checked)
ACTUALLY HAPPENING
CODE RED
CODE RED

THE FROG IS AWAKE, I REPEAT, THE HOPPY-FLOPPY HAS UNSLEPT

Dear god, is it set towards the 4th?

6 million

ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE INSULTED AND IGNORED THE POWER OF OUR GOD, KEK

WELP

haha oh shit east coast fags are dead to rights

im in mississippi how fucked am i?

I hope the OP on the newer thread posts link to
ventusky.com/

we gotta monitor this shit.

probably not too much, excluding the massive flood of refugees

fucking europoors getting my hopes up

R.I.P Florida Fags

The earth has turned black. Let the sky be also
The fields are all twisted. Let the darkness grow
Be the fist of God. Be a mighty wind
A hurricane over Florida. Let this be the end

What is the actual likely path atm, because last I saw there was only a small chance the thing even hits the US, and it was cat 2 going into 3.

miami is going to get cleansed

(checked)
i have nothing to add to florida's impending doom, but look at this weird bug vagina

RESONANCE CASCADE IMMINENT, GEAR UP, A PORTAL IS ABOUT TO OPEN

Miami deserves nothing else, like a regular tropical storm for the rest of the state though

(checked)

god i love being alive

I've seen so many projections I don't even know where the real thing is now.

vendusky is pretty good

YOU'RE A PRETTY BIG STORM!

FOR JEWS

Good luck I'm behind 7 mountains

My god user.

what a time to be alive

Delaware-user pls no bully hurricane kek.

Hey cool, Sept 9th is my birthday.

Let there be death.

That's a sad graphic, nuclear is our best power source, and we have so fucking little nuclear stations?

my birthday is on th 5th, what are we gonna get?

A catecory 5 Hurricane Irma that wipes the East Coast clean of jews, spics, and niggers.

new thread is up in case this hits bump limit

See you in September.

Remnants of a tropical storm from Mexico just blew over SoCal. We were expecting thunderstorms so I had some beer and listened to music to wait it out so it was pretty comfy. California is certainly do for a disaster. It's the state that deserves it the most yet it's in a location where it's least likely to happen. But I can feel it, some shit is going to go down here soon.

i can feel it in me bones

Hopefully a record breaking magnitude 9 earthquake hits the San Andreas fault and half of California sinks into the sea.

Just hunker down?

(checked)
i guess so

PEE PEE POO POO

DO IT KEK, DESTROY THE EAST COAST WITH ENDLESS HURRICANES

Bane should be War (civil war to Gotham), and Winter-Chan should be Famine (that should be obvious).

IT WAS PREDESTINED

Oh fuck.

You didn't reply to my post so it's null :^)
But if so, then 6 million it be.

6 gorillian

6 gorillian

what exactly was this in response to? what's the context?

THE ENTIRE FUCKING EAST COAST

you fucking idiot

we will see him in september

kekblocked

:^)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fucken WEW

ey fam checkem

Fug

AHAHA what justice and irony that JEW YORK of all places will be hit! This is God (our true God, Kek perhaps) punishing the Jews for their sins!

And Houston where all the illegals are got hit! JUSTICE! And Trump states? SAFE!

ITT: Misplaced trips.

Good riddance Jew York.
Kek wills it.

September has just begun and kek is already going full force
SHADILAY

OH FUCK, THAT IS VERY CLOSE TO THE KERNKRAFT NUCLEAR POWER PLANT

inb4 an ocean of demands of nigs asking for gibs

ALL NON-WHITES

fucking reroll goddamn

(cheked)
haha fuck

nun. nun is the waters. Kek, Heh, Nun, Amen.

WHAT THE FUCK user

That is what they once were, now they are being reborn.

(Fug)

(Oh fug)
(Shit is getting real)

(Aqua chan confirmed)

(Fuck yes! Finally!)

(Holy shit)

(KEK!)

(CiaNigger BTFO!)

(Confirmed)

(9/11)

What in the hell did you madmen just meme?
archive.fo/7xVro

I don't think that area get's winds that high that often.. still a major issue.

HAPPENING

GET READY FOR THE BIGGEST SHTF EVER

GOOD LUCK HURRICHAN

Rolling for a category 88 Holocane to shoah Jew York

Johnstown?
If so I wouldn't worry too much, they spent a lot on flood control after the last one.

Good to know the reasoning. It seemed that while other neighborhoods had some issues with people leaving running lawn mowers outside to steal people's generators, we had none of that shit.

Very telling. Very easy because all you're doing is wasting propane that you stock up on.

I told my niece that great change comes after the black sun/eclipse. She asked if that was bad, and I said "that depends on your perspective." Then Houston happened, and now I told her that Irma might be terrible.

She told everyone I'm a prophet and now my brother is upset and saying I can't talk to her for a while. She's only 13.
Fucking normies ruining her child-like wonder.

Sounds like you fucked up.

I am loading up a van with water, lumber and screws, and headed to Florida right now.

That's my favourite reaction image ever.
Always appreciate someone taking the time to pick out the digits in a good thread.

Pre-rolled from a couple of days ago (pic related)
Irma chan visits Jew York

hopefully with pic this time..

/r/ing song from last half of vid

At least it's comfy here in OR. Sorry about those on the East Coast.

Source? I can absolutely see this as an effective redpilling tool for lefties who aren't yet ruined.

Hopefully the storm doesn't drive any more filthy leftist, nasally talking degenerate butt-fucking scum to my state.

Three branches? Not sure what that means.

Island drifting away? Brexit clearly.
Killing bolt not killing? Trump tower was hit by lightning.

The rest though. Not sure.

Only the last 6 left now?

All the others have happened already.

3 branches all Republican controlled
Island drift - Brexit
Killing bolt - Trump Syrian strike
Star gorge on clay - China island expansion
Idols speak and move about - Confederate statue removals
Black flag above the dome - Erdogan's Islamic state covering Hagia Sophia church in Turkey
Belly of the dragon drip water - China floods, or US floods?
2 voices call out in silence that all world hears - Space station incident?
…etc.

Florida is as flat as my Cambodian Finger Puppet characters. Water doesn't collect there. Louisiana & Texas though? They're not so lucky.

You all should have learned your lesson YEARS AGO!!!!!!!

The bear is an obvious reference to Russia.
Not sure we want them to leave their cave

6 million>>10544469

Sweet Death Shall Be Mine

Praise Hurricane

Yay

Praise be to Kek

735k-ish

Jesus fucking christ. Kek is going to bring down a storm of pure chaos on the east, drowning the weak and purging the unworthy. Fucking metal.

Not just confederates. It's drawing upon all white rage, guided by the chaos of Kek.

MAR-A-LAGO IS IN FLORIDA.

They're going to die, and I didn't get to even reconcile with them. I tried to save them, kek, I truly did. I love you, cousin. Why didn't you just listen?

Don't call it a grave, my family.
This is the path you chose.

Beautiful. I'm in rural Maine, we've got a generator and two years worth of food stockpiled, and I've got ~1000 rounds of ammo lying around.

HERE WE GO