Just how many Shekels have the Jews stolen from us?

ITT let's discuss and tally up all the shekels the Jews have extorted from Germany and the West in general by using their control of the media and Holohoax story.

There are two main issues here. On the one hand the Jews like kicking the German People around and target Germany for some of the harshest reparation extortion in the world. So I'd like to get a clear number on just how much they have stolen from Germany and the German People.
However the Jews also have used their Holocaust racket to extort money from other countries, for example Switzerland by claiming that the Swiss first were holding dormant accounts made by Jews in the 1940s and then after the Swiss showed weakness & offered to pay the Jews hundreds of millions of dollars to leave them alone, the Jews turned up the heat and demanded that they pay them billions of dollars to punish them for trading with Germany during the Second World War.

Just how much have the Jews stolen from our people as a result of their holohoax story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js?t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

from the JewSA, i'd guess, since the early 1970's, about $30,000+ per individual (8 million or so kikes) in Isra-hell. that's just what we know about. of course, the money doesn't get divvied up like that to each individual yid, but you get my point.

Nope, since 1913. After the Federal Reserve came in, income taxes and the IRS. To "fight the war" at first, but then they never went away. All of the income taxes go to paying off interest on debt, while ZOG keeps creating more and more debt.

yeah, you're right. good point. federal reserve act of 1913 is basically when the JWO started.

The Jew have been involved ever since the Roman conquest of Gaul. Acting as sage advisors and pitting one side against the other. They are going to rule the world.

the (((rothschilds))) have owned every single shekel since the late 1700s so to your dumb ass question: all of them

shekels themselves were invented by the babylonians to control the people,
either the jews took the idea with them when they were freed and used it when they could or possibly we are dealing with babylonians who have kept control throughout histroy

I'm looking for numbers here, not ideas no one cares about. I want cold hard numbers on just how much money Jews have stolen from our People so I can tell others and help them wake up to the fact that they are being robbed by the Jews.

I have read that the Holocaust reparations from Germany alone exceed 100 billion dollars. Does anyone have reputable sources for this number? Is it real? Is it exaggerated?

Those two free submarines, free military equipment, building state of the art hospitals in Israel on German tax payer money, the holocaust pensions, huge one off payments, 1 2 skip a few, maybe

None.
Federal money was always theirs to being with.
They stole actually valuable things like our possessions, land, families, culture, and sense of self.

Oh for fuck sake. Clearly this went way over the heads of everyone.

God, I miss William Pierce. He knew how to talk about things that mattered to people like how much MONEY Jews stole from Europeans. Not obscure ideas no one gives a fuck about.

what is the max image size for 8ch? I couldn't find it on /test/ or /sudo/

They keep the gold and we get the monopoly money.

Pic related.

The libtards on xkcd put together a preety good overview of where ZOG's money goes in burgerland. This is a resized image but you can find the original on their website along with sources.

The biggest thing of hilarity in there is that the EPA of burgerland has a dollar value for human life called the value of statistical life. It is valued at 8.4 million 2011 US dollars.

relevant….

youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js?t=90

(1)
FUCK OFF DEFEATIST SHILLS
thank you :)

I cannot awaken anyone by telling them that the Jews did not steal money from Germany and Europe.

Who cares about money, let them keep it. Don't be so materialistic.

As long as every single zionist or jew conspiring against the people is killed or removed power I don't mind if they spend the rest of their lives in luxury, it'd be a small price to pay.

Let's just round it out to an even six million and call it good.

They have extorted literally TRILLIONS (with a T) from the goyim in the form of holohoax reparations.

No one in Israel has to work.

I know from America it's over 2 trillion now. With Germany you have shit like free military equipment and art they claim was stolen. So it's much more than any tally of 'assistance' or 'loans' or whatever you'll find gov goys admitting to. Hopefully Iran parking lots their asses.

When I looked into this a few years ago, I came up with an inflation-adjusted number of $300 Billion USD, for Israel alone, since 1948.

Adding in the huge amounts of value stolen from us by the Federal Reserve since 1913 is difficult to figure out. By now it must be $10 Trillion or more.

As well, Pentagon CFO or Comptroller was Dov Zakheim, the guy responsible when the "$2 Trillion worth of Pentagon money or stuff cannot be accounted for" was announced. Speculation was that perfectly good, working equipment, was marked as "scrap" and then sold off to Israel-connected scrap dealers who of course, shipped it to Israel. Then 9/11 happened and the issue of the missing 2 Trillion disappeared.

Not enough, if you ask the kike.
You have 10 years, from now, max until 2032, to once for all genocide them. Steal their deep groundwater pumps at the same time, you'll need em, if Newton was right.

(checked)
All of them.

If they are schemeing that long and they have not yet taken over the world, then either they are useless, or you are a defeatist faggot.

The weak should fear the strong.
Germany lost two world wars and must pay for being a total loser.

How much do you think Jews have scammed from Russia?

They lost the Cold War, fuck them.
That which can be broken, will break.

Thankyou.

The Holocaust was the best thing that ever happened to the Jews. That and the invention of the television and subsequent takeover by Jews.

Are you Jewish? Because clearly the idea of me telling the Goyim just how much money the Jews have stolen from them is very upsetting to you.

I believe it, but I want sources to back it up in regular conversations.

I hope your country never experiences the horrors of foreign occupation, the illegal execution of all Patriots, the mass rape of your women, the complete humiliation of your surviving men, and the brainwashing and enslavement of your people.
I truly do.

They are still finding jews who have not yet received reparations for the suffering they endured a hundred years ago.

at least 15 dollars

(checked)
Can Holla Forums really count that high?

Maybe so. As Hitler said, no one asks the victor if he told the truth. However, I do not hate my kinsmen for losing a war. In fact I applaud them for trying so hard to win. No other nation in recent history came so close to freeing its people from the Jews.

Hitler could have just sat back and obeyed the Zionists and he could have lived out his days as a tyrant. But instead he took a risk, refused to back down, and lost. I applaud him for trying.

But even if Hitler were not right. Even if the Germans were cowards and corrupt during the Third Reich, they are our Kinsmen. They are our brothers. Abandoning them now is cowardice. I know many German nationalists who risk their lives to speak out against the (((Globalists))) who are destroying their nation and People. I fight for them.

Is that 8.4 million per person?

Way overvalued IMHO.

Its less a matter of how many dollars than how much value has been siphoned off by the fed and jews. If you could mathematically account for the loss of value of the dollar due to inflation, debt, and a stagnant economy with ever depreciating wages due surplus workers and outsourcing manufacturing and other jobs, you might get close.

In short, a lot.

All of them. We don't own nuttin.

Sorry for the semi-off topic question/request. Im in the midst of redpilling my girl, about holohoax, and she legit started getting on board with me. But I quoted a meme that depicted the numbers breakdown at auschwitz, if anyone recalls it was like minimum 3000 bodies a day to fit the narrative but the gas chambers were not big enough to even kill a small portion, any helpful mongrel hook an honarary aryan up with the 411. Its kinda crucial I dont leave this hanging otherwise she will memory hole the entire conversation with facebook distractions and bullshit.

All these half-assed posts and outsiders everywhere. Shameful.

This isn't a clubhouse for kids, faggot. Go away.