Deluded Reveler is feared to have 'DIVED to his DEATHG' into flames of blazing 50ft effigy in front of stunned Burning...

Deluded Reveler is feared to have 'DIVED to his DEATHG' into flames of blazing 50ft effigy in front of stunned Burning Man festival-goers
WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT
The man evaded several rangers and security guards to sprint straight into the huge burning structure
He was rescued from the blaze and treated him on scene before he was airlifted to a burn center
It is not yet known if the man died as a result of the shocking incident and he has not been identified publicly

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4848026/Man-falls-flames-Nevada-festival.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0SqKS
archive.is/YsZtI
drugs.com/illicit/pcp.html
businessinsider.com/here-are-the-terrifying-signs-that-somebody-is-high-on-angel-dust-2014-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

webm you fucking nigger.

I'm not your nigger (((Jew))).

There's no video, just pics

THE FIRE

well, bless his heart!

I scrolled through that fucking shitty article you nigger. There is no video, the article devolves into a standard burner fluff piece. Your thread is shit and you should kill yourself.

we are beyond the event horizon. Click Bait news passed off as real happenings.

Well this is an image board isn't it? OP should post the fucking images.

archive.is/0SqKS
OP is gay

Way too gay.

Was getting burnt part of his plan?

so theyre openly committing human sacrifices now, great.

Suicide attempt?

more like falling man

The Gods do not pity the weak. Praise to them for cleansing this degenerate from our earth.

he was most likely tripping extremely hard on psychedelics, people on high doses are pretty much out of their minds and could do anything

Please tell me why anyone should give a shit about this topic?

Brainlets smdh.

Fuck off, smiley.

we are pussies in the United States so we need to be coddled and not see such graphic images

THEY ALL DESERVE DEATH. THE MILITARY SHOULD HAVE CARPET BOMBED THE WHOLE FUCKING LAKE BED AND LEFT NONE ALIVE.

user just outlined your filthy kike ritual. You fuck off, moloch worshipper. I killed your god.

that phrase is rarely used in that way, faggot

archive.is/YsZtI
ded

/fringe/ slang has bled into Holla Forums since Ebola-Chan, you buttfrumpled turboautist.

smiley has been gone for a while laddo

Well now I guess he really is, a 'burning man'

Weird.

Hopefully it was some one-percenter high on cocaine.

frittata

drugs are a helluva drug

He just made it into the next Goole's Zeitgeist video. He's an hero now.

…and still not even a single pic of the rich guys doing orgies with drugged kids there… shit is like the "tumblercon" or pizzagate, that tard did the right thing for them and now everything else will be forgotten.

>(((Jew)))
You don't need to add the brackets if you literally name the Jew, dummy. That's like calling someone a black nigger. Double pejorative.

Happy news! For a holiday Monday no less. Niiiiice.

True, but it doesn't hurt.

burn faster

TURN THE FUCKING AC ON!!!

Checked and kekd

People use the term double nigger all the time. I've even heard triple nigger.

probably has something to do with that big ass hurricane

Probably high on pcp.
Dollars to donuts not a single thing of value was lost.
drugs.com/illicit/pcp.html
businessinsider.com/here-are-the-terrifying-signs-that-somebody-is-high-on-angel-dust-2014-5

Drop and roll, there's dust everywhere so it should extinguish it.

kewl dude, kewl

Nice double digit dubs.

it would be great if someone could photoshop him after being roasted alive by 1500 degree flames. What a moron.

this happens nearly every year, some yahoo either is so high he thinks he can firewalk or some other crap. the back of the ticket clearly says you accept the risk of serious injury or death by attending.

so they basically sign a release to be sacrificed?

A re-fried real human bean.

Burning man is a real occult ceremony and takes place within a giant pentagram.

Did you fail 3rd grade math or am I missing something because that looks tremendously like a pentagon.
not gram
gon

Orz pls go

Join the vertices, you fucking moron.

Actually, moron is a bit harsh and I apologize.
You're a base man, a square, your almonds are NOT activated. Occult symbolism usually requires at least a little work by the observer in order to be revealed, that's part of its deniability.

So all regular pentagons are pentagrams…?

The can represent one, it depends on the context. When your pentagon covers the area of a gigantic occult ceremony then its meaning is hardly difficult to decipher, or shouldn't be.

The term is relevant in this case. You really think Burning Man is just innocent fun?

Ran into the Burning Man at Burning Man and became a Burning Man.
(Burning Man)³

Checked.

They could be attempting to signify irony with the Pentagon.
The government pentagon is where evil schemes of war are hatched, their pentagon is where a future based on peace and love are imagined. Having been involved with hippy type festival shit in the past I would say that's why they have done that. If it has some magical power then so does the freemasonic architecture of government. So they may be trying to counter that, and most people at the festival would be about that rather than hurrying up the rapture or attempting to sacrifice goyim to moloch.
Sure they may be being used by the organizers for witchcraft but that is not what most are there for. They just want peace and love, a few days living a different life from their bluepilled zombie worker drone existence.
Then some jews came along and commercialized their little festival, now everyone there is complicit. A sodom and gamorrah crossed with the Weimar being their unanimous newage utopia…..come on.

Can't even imagine the feels this guy had on all those drugs.

As long as they're immolating themselves, once they start dragging random people off the street into it a la Celtic style then it's time to be worried