There was a WoW movie made in 2016

what the fuck

it's like someone remade lord of the rings but without all the hobbit homo

Its pretty good tbh

I liked it.
This scene was especially kino.

this tbh, John Carter was good too.

These, and Get Out was the best kino of 2017

is it actually worth watching even as a non WoW fag?

Do you seriously believe that a movie based off WoW could ever be good?

It's as if you don't understand the purest form of kino.

to be fair to this movie, it only had one stronk womyn, and a fairly high white male to orc ratio

some KINO is so good it deserves a thread of it's own, TLJ made Valerian look like Citizen Kane

It sucked dick.
It's like those web-shorts they make to promote a game before it comes out.
Except the Far Cry 3 ones, those were actually good.

Is it kino?
>fun

No. Any time invested in any Warcraft property will only lead to disappointment.

It's not even worth watching if you are. Most wow faggots I know only watched it to get the serial code to some stupid cosmetic pet.

this man gets it. all warcraft is trash, and for the record i'll throw in that everything blizzard has made is trash as well.

When will the film industry finally get that vidya translates to cgi and animation far better than it does to live action.

Probably won't be the weirdest video game movie to come out this year. We've got Rampage to look forward to with Dwayne "The Litty Rock" Johnson and Negan.

Did Sony really think it's appropriate to make a movie about some bullshit internet lore after the whole thing with the lolis stabbing each other to death? This feels especially dirty for some reason, even for Sony.

Nope.
Burgerland didn't like it. All the rest did.

him calling it a flop isn't correct but that's terrible for a movie that needs to make triple the initial budget to justify itself

It's unwatchable garbage get out.

lmao desperate Blizzard shills

The problem is that Warcrafts whole lore is meshed together from other sources they stole from, written by hacky pretentious writers. The lore for Warcraft was never good, the games were.

Warcraft lore is the reason WC3 and WoW were so popular, if you had same games with but diffferent lore they wouldnt gather much attention. Also the lore behind the movie is not the reason why movie failed but the directors and Metzen, they shoehorned retconned lore and made the movie about orc refugees trying to find new home instead of a real invasion

It's not based on WoW though, its the first Warcraft game.

Yeah, but it's a very well known brand, that's why it got an adaption. Adaptions are often also very pointless, a good work takes advantage of the medium, and thus it looses its essence if adapted to another. Now what I'd really like to see is good original works. We need a fantasy George Lucas.

Shut the fuck up.

It's Warcraft 1 in the same way Rogue One is Dark Forces.

make me poindexter

It did really well in China and will get a sequel

It was trash but the enjoyable kind of trash. Also I think that the lead human was the guy who played Ragnar in Vikings.

basically what I've gathered is that it wasn't good enough or bad enough for people to start making a big deal over it

It was based off Warcraft 1 actually

no one cares Holla Forumseddit