Harvey Thread #11: Where is the information?

LEO TRYING TO DRIVE OFF CAJUN NAVY
Bridge City BTFO

Cajun Navy has learned the hardway about having shit tier opsec.

Thread 1 >>10486076 | archive.is/G5kyJ
Thread 2 >>10493163 | archive.is/Y7iOS
Thread 3 | archive.is/w5VjM
Thread 4 | archive.is/tFddl
Thread 5 | archive.is/AgLWa
Thread 6 | archive.is/3Kjku
Thread 7 | archive.is/Lv0wu
Thread 8 | archive.is/nuNcS
Thread 9 | archive.is/bF2nS
Thread 10 | archive.is/2yBrA

Streams:
youtube.com/watch?v=WaBNQmTkxRE

Other urls found in this thread:

therecordlive.com/2017/09/01/lights-optimism-shine-in-bridge-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This should be the 'Where Can I Buy Gas?' edition.

Not trying, did. The CG doesn't want them shot when they go after the looters and pirates.

Are they going Fallujah on anybody left?

Dunno, streams have been sparse. Pretty sure if the CG is making a move, there won't be much video of it available.

What happened with the Cajun Navy opsec? Last I read they saved 6000 niggers and got shot at for their efforts.

better to just hop on zello and listen than look for streams.

All the cucks saving the niggers and spics deserve to drown

So what's the update on the next hurricane? Is it going to be a Cal 3? Also is Harvey dieing out yet?

Why is no one posting in these threads anymore?

Been busy trying to rebuild my life. I love happenings but they are devastating.
Parents landed in Waller today, they say their neighborhood Bear Creek (Highway 6 and Clay Rd) is still very underwater. Can't get in to collect our things yet.

Since the beginning they've been doing ops in public channels. Todays different after being trolled to shit.

Slow burn happening + better opsec means less to report on. Plus the water hasn't receded yet. Sounds like they've figured out the logistics and are just distributing supplies and relief to the people still in their homes. The water hasn't receded yet. I don't know what the gov't is currently doing.

GL user.

*drives off all civilian relief efforts*
S-see, goy? You need the government to save you!

Didn't this also happen last year in Louisiana, with one of the community heroes organizing local relief for victims getting arrested by fema?

First for niggers can't swim

Gas in high demand, everyone stock piling gas. Supply is there, according to rail road commissioner, but lacks logistics to supply gas stations. Panic among Texans.

This shit would be funny if had a full tank of gas

Anyone willing to give a timeline rundown so-far of sequence of events for pigs/national guard BTFOing cajun navy?

I used to go to that Golds Gym over there. Yea, it's underwater because of that large wooded park thats really just a giant retention pond. Would laways fill so quickly and completely cover the S. HW 6 bridge over it. Lots of beaners over there aw well. Hope they got the worst of it.

Its getting better. People are starting to understand that its there, its just the means of getting it to you so theyre starting to calm down.

So does anyone know how the situation in Bridge City got resolved? Last I heard a bunch of whites were hours away from being flooded out and the local gov't didn't give a shit. Cajun Navy was practically panicking about it. Haven't heard anything about it since. Did an evac finally take place?

I'd love to know what happened in Bridge City, but there's no info, hence the title. "Where is the information"

thank you op for making these threads

I'm hunting trolls right now, they're still using a lot of public comms and need all the help they can get dealing with them

Sounds fun, but how do we deal with them. I've not got weaponized cyber.

Grab their QRs from the app and skilled anons can fuck them

therecordlive.com/2017/09/01/lights-optimism-shine-in-bridge-city/

Well I have to assume that the swamp in that area was able to absorb the surge in water being released upstream. That's what this article implies.

Nevertheless

If I made the thread it would be the pipenigger edition.