Hey nigger preacher... Whatcha Doin'?

POORLY DRAWN SWASTIKA INCOMING

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Swastikas-White-Power-Posters-Left-on-Door-of-Va-Church–442046583.html

archive.fo/icexM

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How hard is it to draw the swastika correctly? It's beyond baffling.

HALE HORTLER

My favorite was the college student who said the Nazis broke into their dorm room and defiled it.
The Swastika was in painter's tape to not ruin the walls and it was put on backwards.

Hortler would be proud

fakehatecrimes.org

And when it comes out that this was faked the news organization will rush to spread their redaction, right?

The irony of this:
If they were to find out that a white KKK Neo-NATSEE did it, he would be charged with a hate crime.

WHEN they find out it was the nigger preacher who did it for d'nation shekels so he could take one of the 15 sheboons he's fucking on the side to a Jamaican resort to smoke weed and be with their native niggers, it will get two sentences in the news and nobody will mention it again.

The shrugstika

Dumfries is literally like right outside of D.C., too. Totally the right wing section of the country, filled with the people that are prone to do something like this you guise :')

The other funny part is this:
If I was in the KKK, wouldn't I try to hide the idea that Trump was KKK?
This is, of course, assuming that the KKK isn't just a bunch of cops trying to bust other people who end up also being cops trying to entrap white people.
This is the work of a liberal who is trying to virtue signal and commit a fake hate crime at the same time. They're trying to paint Trump as a racist and then they'll say
There is zero chance this was done by anyone other than a member of that church.

I bet that dumb nigger actually thought its spelled retch.

GAS THE BIKES RACE CAR NOW

Ein Volk! ein Reich! ein Potato!

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

It was mooncricketman.

That was my immediate reaction as well. I mean ffs, if youre gonna false flag, at least put a bit of effort into it.

Low enegy shitpost nigger pastor.

Correct me if I'm wrong',
That's the post election pic of the Philadelphia neighborhood Fishtown , that's been gentrified and is wholly occupied by hipsters.

Really fuels up my cashews.

GAS THE RICE NOW

It really cranks the macadamias.

Don't know user, just found it while looking for spastikas. Have another one.

H
O
R
T
L
E
R

One day one that looks like loss is going to pop up.

It was in Brooklyn Heights, NYC

http ://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn-playground-defaced-swastikas-trump-slogan-article-1.2879531

I'm convinced there's something mentally wrong in the heads of antifa which makes them incapable of drawing swastikas correctly. If we ever needed a Blade Runner style test for who is or isn't antifa, drawing a swastika from memory would be it.

I'll kill you for that. I got to the point where I forgot loss was a thing.

Loss?

Zeeg Hi y'all! Were are we gathering for the secret White Supremacist Alt Right gathering tonight? Pepayyy!!!

The last one always cracks me up.
It's like he just gave up.

the Trump KKK picture from (((Der Spiegel))) for fucks sake. a Pepe would be more authentic.

Plot twist: he didn't try to draw a swastika in the last attempt but a meander :^)

The shadows?

I think the only explanation is that a correctly drawn swastika is such a powerful symbol of truth and justice that our enemies minds cannot process it in perfection, doing so would destroy their satanic souls.

Yep.

It's more simple than that. Despite all their bluster they're scared to death of getting caught false flagging, so.they draw it slightly off to maintain some plausible deniability.

PASS THE DICE
BLUFF CHECK NOW

I honestly think this may be the case Or more truthfully, low IQ people who do this kind of attention whoring shit can't draw straight lines because low intelligence is linked with low motor skills and other disabilities

in the words of the wise Hotep: do your googles

See also: the origin of the term 'kike.' European Jews landing in America so hated Jesus Christ that, when filling out immigration forms, they refused to mark an 'X' and instead drew a circle, or in Yiddish, a 'kikel.' Jews hold symbols in high regard, and I would not be surprised if the whole spastika phenomenon is merely an expression of Jewish fear of such a potent symbol; that in fear of such a powerful sign, they can only bring themselves to transcribe a bastard version just like their dumb little circles, even during a false flag.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

FFS they drew it the wrong way and have no fucking clue what the DOTR actually references.

They're scared of the swastika. It fucks with them, and they'd sooner say the name of He Who Must Not Be Mentioned than do what we all did – waste hours at school scribbling the windmills of peace on our binders. I did a pretty rad party eagle in mt sophomore year

the fuck

Finally one who can draw the swastika correctly!

TOO BAD IT'S GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION NIGGER

Holy shit I cannot stop laughing.