Something is going on with Yellowstone there is 6 HBAL heading to yellowsone right now

Something is going on with Yellowstone there is 6 HBAL heading to yellowsone right now.

flightradar24.com/HBAL186/eac3f42

ps://www.flightradar24.com/HBAL922/eb485c1

flightradar24.com/HBAL189/eb3c11c

flightradar24.com/HBAL188/eacd4cf

flightradar24.com/HBAL117/eaaec37

flightradar24.com/HBAL915/eb60c88

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/BLOCKED/eb89a10
flightradar24.com/blog/keep-your-eye-on-the-hbal-tracking-project-loon-balloons/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4803246/NASA-reveals-risky-plan-COOL-Yellowstone.html
youtu.be/7cPd6vUHllE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_low_frequency
bibliotecapleyades.net/haarp/esp_HAARP_17.htm
strangesounds.org/2017/08/and-the-sea-disappeared-suddenly-ocean-water-mysteriously-recedes-from-various-beaches-in-brazil-and-uruguay.html
watchers.news/2017/08/14/historic-ocean-receding-in-parts-of-brazil-and-uruguay/
newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-largest-recorded-658318
archive.is/WLAv4
google.com/patents/US3534906?printsec=abstract&dq=3534906&ei=NmtLUK76BoK29gS-4oDwDg#v=onepage&q=3534906&f=false
google.com/patents/US3613992?printsec=abstract&dq=3613992&ei=EWlLUJ60OIfk9ASnj4DwBw#v=onepage&q=3613992&f=false
google.com/patents/US3630950?printsec=abstract&dq=3630950&ei=9mhLUIy1LoSg8gTasYC4BQ#v=onepage&q=3630950&f=false
google.com/patents/US3659785?printsec=abstract&dq=3659785&ei=tmhLUIP2DY6c8QS_7YD4CA#v=onepage&q=3659785&f=false
google.com/patents/US3795626?printsec=abstract&dq=3795626&ei=GWhLUNT4Lomo8ATCnICACQ#v=onepage&q=3795626&f=false
google.com/patents/US3940060?dq=3940060&ei=3mZLUKKkF4Sc8gTZwICoCg#v=onepage&q=3940060&f=false
freepatentsonline.com/0462795.html
freepatentsonline.com/1103490.html
google.com/patents/US4141274?dq=4141274&ei=GGZLUIZkiqTwBPrNgPgC#v=onepage&q=4141274&f=false
google.com/patents/US4402480?dq=4402480&ei=0GVLUNLtOoqs9AT-kYDwDw#v=onepage&q=4402480&f=false
google.com/patents/US4470544?dq=4470544&ei=k2VLUKeBOYmc8gTwmoFQ#v=onepage&q=4470544&f=false
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect2=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PALL&RefSrch=yes&Query=PN/4686605
google.com/patents/US5984239?dq=5984239&ei=NU5LUL3aOI2I9QTLtYGQCw
patents.com/us-6315213.html
youtu.be/Fw6OFamw4oo?t=6m27s
archive.is/SG2oc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon
google.com/patents/WO2007008187A2?cl=en&dq=colonize mars&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-l9HGvonWAhXjNpoKHY6aB7EQ6AEIJjAA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Stormfury
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article170533307.html
twitter.com/gatesfoundation/status/902987957627273216
theepochtimes.com/n3/2290360-yellowstone-park-volcano-approaching-record-levels-of-seismic-activity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Pacific_typhoon_season
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Pacific_typhoon_season
abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/mccains-head-italy-forum-senator-returns-washington-week/story?id=49580297
archive.is/KYgOK
jma.go.jp/en/g3/
weather.gov/
archive.is/1HGQk
energy.usgs.gov/GeochemistryGeophysics/SeismicDataProcessingInterpretation/NPRASeismicDataArchive.aspx
nps.gov/common/commonspot/customcf/webcam/dsp_webcam_image.cfm?webCamURL=http://www.nps.gov/webcams-yell/mammoth3.jpg&refreshRate=30
nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html
livescience.com/34608-break-stride-frequency-of-vibration.html
flightradar24.com/HBAL117/eaaec37/3d
flightradar24.com/C550/ebb1f87
archive.is/z0dKg
archive.is/C8cMl
archive.is/YtPgx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First Harvey, now this Hurricane Irma, and now this…?

Ever wonder how ancient peoples became convinced that the Gods were angered?

If dubs it blows up

It's nothing.

All the water table pressure dumped by Harvey is causing pressure to buildup under Yellowstone. Eruption is imminent.

I never seen this before

No.

Holy fuck, the US is just getting straight up raped with the weather. First Harvey, now Irma, and Yellowstone might finally blow?

WTF
Blocked

If this plane turns to yellowstone i will shit myself.
flightradar24.com/BLOCKED/eb89a10

I am in Australia so I am safe right?

Hory shit, you're not larping.

flightradar24.com/blog/keep-your-eye-on-the-hbal-tracking-project-loon-balloons/

Magnetic pole reversal?

Increased gravitational pull and solar radiation that occurs every 20,000 years?

If yellowstone actually happens, there is no way this is a coincidence.

CLEANSE THE EARTH OF HERETICS!

CLEANSE IT IN FIRE!

That is not good because the atmosphere will be removed temporarily which means our skins will burn like mircrowave and be cover with the lescopy.

Thanks for providing the useful summary that the faggot OP forgot.

If Yellowstone eruption actually happens, there is no way HAARP atmospheric engineering is a (((coincidence))).

There FIFY.

I hope you fags have built your fallout shelters. God speed.

Can't say I give a damn about a bunch of fornicators and the LGBT. I'll be sipping my sweet tea in my southern Georgia cot while watching the hellfire of God rain down on you fgts.

The chances of Yellowstone blowing while we're alive is extremely small. Not zero, but we're talking about a 200,000 year event. The hurricanes on the other hand are pretty normal for a bad hurricane year. Before there was the altar of global warming to sacrifice on, we called it El Nino, and some years they'd fuck things up. I remember a time that we got hit by like 4 storms in one season as a kid.

g=Gm1m2/r^2

^Either the Sun has to gain mass, the Earth has to gain mass, or the two have to get closer together for gravity to change.

That's not how physics works user…did you mean the magnetosphere?

The atmosphere is held on by gravity. It might bump up the cosmic radiation doses, though, which would suck.

Whatever HAARP is for, the weather manipulation shit is put out as cover for it.

Exactly, but do you think it's a coincidence that these events occur at precisely the same time as civilizations reach peak size and peak degeneracy?

It's all linked.

Sage for possible fear mongering slide thread

What a waste of dubs.

Yes it's that. I am sorry.

That's not how that works and why do you think it to be so?

Ah, I see. How would we lose the magnetosphere? IIRC, the Earth's core/mantle relationship create a dynamo which powers the magnetosphere. So you'd have to interrupt the mantle's movement to greatly affect the Earth's "shield".

It's magnetosphere, not atmosphere. I am sorry. There is a article but I can't remember what it was. It is about the species that went extinct is found to be suffering from lecopy so the professional theoried that magnetosphere may be removed for awhile and caused many deaths.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here ~50 miles from Yellowstone dealing with earthquakes literally all fucking day today. 5.3 max, goddamn 3s every few hours.

Fucking bring it on, YS, you bitch nigger. Been waiting for this shit for a long time. Show me what you got.

Yeah, that would be less than ideal. That said, it has happened while there was life on earth before quite a few times, so it isn't going to cause a biological extinction event. Would definitely screw with technology. Might reduce human lifespans. To my knowledge it didn't correlate highly with mass extinction events either.

The poles do regularly shift (on a geological time scale).

If Yellowstone blows within our lifetimes, we've lost the cosmic lottery bigly.

^Either the Sun has to gain mass, the Earth has to gain mass, or the two have to get closer together for gravity to change.

Wrong. The sun is the primary body that effects us gravitationally but there are other bodies including the moon, other planets in the solar system and nearby stars. The effects are so miniscule as not to be noticeable but no one knows what a slight increase might do.

If you increase a negligible effect by a negligible amount, it will cause a negligible change. And, 1) they would also have to gain mass or change orbit as well, and 2) it is highschool level physics to predict what would happen if that occurred.

Yellowstone is not good for us. The kikes will wait it out somewhere safe and then return with all the aid and money, getting the goyim on their side.

Nah, the ZOG playing geoengineering. Harvey is manmade.
(((They))) can't get at Trump so they throw disasters at him.

I just want it to blow and begin the apocalypse already. Fuck the norks and their nukes. We'll bathe in our home grown fire.

Core change the rotating way but do not kill Earth completely, it's just magnetosphere stop working until the core change is finished and turn it on again. This had happened few times but the question is why did this happened for? The magnetosphere protect us from the radiations otherwise our dna will be damaged and procreate mutated babies so be very afraid that you will die from cancer instead of quick death.

kikes hate hard works so they need someone but the problems is New Zealanders are waiting in the bunkers so there's none for them to hide in. At least they won't be missed by us.

Fucks sake, "muh manmade hurricane"fags are unbearable. It doesn't work that way. HAARP still has to obey the laws of physics, and generating or steering hurricanes would require inputs that we're not capable of generating even with technology 100 years advanced of what is known. None of these storms are outside of the statistical norm for a bad el nino year, and a huge part of hte damage comes from us having 10 years of far less hurricane activity than normal and idiots getting complacent and building in a floodplain.

Yellowstone, on the other hand, could probably be triggered if they were that insane.

I don't have enough tin foil to believe we can effectively control hurricanes and such (if we could we would have already started using them against our enemies I believe). On the flip side I would not put it past our government to be developing the technology to control various aspects of weather. Cloud seeding has been going on for over 70 years.

Yeah cloud seeding is real enough, it works somewhat but not perfectly. I know people who get hired by farmers in the midwest to do it in an effort to boost rain for their crops, which isn't exactly evil by my standards. It doesn't create storms, it just pushes a cloud into being more likely to drop its moisture rather than just floating along. I'm just REEEEEEEEEEing at all the people who have decided "HAARP can steer hurricanes because ionosphere" without even evaluating the feasibility of the idea for a second.

There were also studies done on using cloud seeding to weaken hurricanes before they made landfall, but it was decided to be impractical.

They would have heat the water to evaporate them.

Yeah, which would take orders of magnitude more energy than we could generate even with theoretical technology to make a difference. We're talking hundreds of thousands of times the output of a large nuclear power plant.

Just use the mirror to reflect the sun heat into water and it's free!

Guess you share the intelligence of the subjects of those images.

Where did it end up user? I was following it, but got busy and lost it. Don't think it could have got as far as Seattle in the time I was away.

Can't you slightly modify the stream currents by bending the ionosphere to a degree?

I don't believe it either, but i wouldn't dismiss the idea completely. While the energy needed to create a huricane is insane, theoretically you could borrow an already existing storm on the sea to "jumpstart" one, for less much energy. It could also include weather technology or chemical reactions we don't know anything about. Always be skeptical, but i would never say anything is impossible.

We're going through a period of inactivity though. We'll see a little ice age in our lifetimes

this is basic nonautismo thinking

you set up your manipulation device at the opportune area for boosting or dampening weather patterns

you wait for a natural pattern to show and you go full blast to make it amplified, directing winds from where they turn most severely (at the cold poles)

you make Brazil lose a mile of its shoreline as if the ocean just disappeared

????

profit

Don't give the kikes any more ideas.

they already did it from "Rothschild" island in Antarctica it's a thing

To the best of my knowledge, the ionosphere has nothing to do with the jet stream.

Sure, but I've yet to hear someone propose a mechanism that makes thermodynamic sense. The only serious argument I've seen proposed a radically different model of how gravity worked, and the idea that earth's ionosphere effected the amount of gravity from the sun, so HAARP weakening the ionosphere could cause localized disturbances in gravity. I haven't looked at his proposal seriously enough to see if he has a good argument for rewriting most physics textbooks, but at least he understood the scale of the phenomena that would be required and proposed a model under which it worked.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Even with all of those optimizations, we're talking about huge amounts of energy you'd need to add to make slight changes into very chaotic and dynamic systems. Air turbulence and fluid dynamics modeling for something like the jetstream is a BITCH, predicting what would happen if you changed a small input is nearly impossible. The Navier-Stokes equations are a good place to start in trying to understand how hard it would be to actually direct something like that even if you could change it.

You say "if we do all of these things" without proposing any sense of HOW they could be done. I can just as easily say "if we set up a base on mars and terraform it, it can be the fourth reich." Great. How do we do that?

Look at the amount of energy contained in the jet stream, a hurricane, etc, and then try to figure out how you would generate enough power to cause even a 1% shift. You'll quickly find that you'd need more power than the entire earth generates in a year, let alone the challenges associated with directing that power, managing the waste heat, etc etc etc. How did they "make brazil lose a mile of its shoreline"? I'm not asking for you to give me a detailed plan or documents, just a plausible set of physical principles that can be evaluated for first order feasibility.

ZOG still have to follow the same rules of physics the rest of us do. They don't have supernatural powers, they just want you to believe they do.

Forgive my autistic question but did they get invade by the germans from the cave?

fuck off kike

They have Tesla files, we don't.

Lmfao the kikes are gonna blow this country up just because they hate big guys so much

If you only look at standard transverse EM technology perspective, it cannot.

But you also forget about Quantum/Scalar Electromagnetic weaponry.
I thought this was Holla Forums, not /normalfagkikesciencepol/
It can modify weather. Hell, the Ruskies have companies (it's more widely taught over there) which offer weather modification services and guaranteed weather.
Cloud seeding and primitive BS like it does not and cannot guarantee anything.
Read a copy of Fer De Lance by Lt.Col Tom Bearden. As a former radar tech amongst other positions, he has a good understanding of the physics and weapons used for these applications.

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4803246/NASA-reveals-risky-plan-COOL-Yellowstone.html
flying in the drilling equipment

risking us or risking equipment?

You faggots are sitting in 10^108J/cc and you think you don't have enough energy around you?
Learn beyond kike transverse EM to the Quantum/Tesla realm and the possibilities are endless.

# There's war after war and rumours of war from the east
# There's a rumblin' in the ground and they're talking about the beast

Whatever they're doing to the ionosphere is clearly a ZOG project and is clearly bad for us, or they likely wouldn't be doing it. I'm not arguing HAARP dindu nuffin, I'm arguing that it doesn't make any sense from a physics or engineering perspective that HAARP can direct hurricanes or control weather in a serious way.

You can't boil anywhere near enough water to effect a hurricane. You can shoot bb guns at a train all day long, the train won't notice.

So, like I said earlier, one has to postulate a radical reworking of physics to explain how it could work. That's an argument I'm more than willing to entertain, I just don't have the energy or time right now to go down the autism hole of working out whether or not scalar EM stuff works. My instinct says no, but I can't easily prove that it's wrong like I can with "Hurr, muh power plant smokestacks" tier arguments. In other words, you're bringing an argument to the table, I respect that, and I don't have the time/autism I would need right now to give it a well-reasoned response.

Also, even if you do get that energy, you have to deal with the thermodynamics of transmitting it, unless you are proposing a transmission mechanism that is also unknown. Beamed energy generates waste heat. If this stuff worked, directed energy weapons for missile defense would be in common usage, since the major problems with that technology are 1) generating the power, and 2) dissipating the excess heat. It is much easier to shoot down ICBMs with lasers than to change the direction of a hurricane.

which prophecy was it that talked about there being rumors of war in the east? revelation or seer von afrikaans or the native American tribe one?

Matthew 24:6 - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

And yet they did it faggot. They used oil refineries and power plants. Three times they started it just before the hurricane started failing.
You don't need to start it from scratch, just bring enough fuel so the fire keeps on going.
How do you otherwise explain three separate bursts of vapor OVER LAND? Swamp gas?

Fair enough. It's not something one can simply teach in a thread here either. I'd invite you to go look into it yourself. Read Fer De Lance, study the material and read Teslas' own work. Thomas Henry Moray was peer reviewed pulling 15kW out of thin air and more in other tests.
Teslas' ball lightning has still not been reproduced without a catalyst and in short term.
We clearly do not understand it with conventional understanding today, Hertz-Maxwell equations are wrong as they discard quantum effects to simplify the calculation.
Watch the video, it's proven and known.
Both prove exchange of energy between vacuum/quantum realm and this reality, given (((Nobel))) prizes etc.
Let alone electron spin/magnetism - what are they free energy? No, it sources energy from quantum sources, or gates it as such.
You are aware Tesla stated days prior to Tunguska that he would test his new weapon system? There is still no evidence of any meteorite to this day kek.
Storing/using this energy is the tricky part, what I understand a resonance is established with the earth and it's energy system (you know that glowing fucking ball of molten iron in the middle and the immense EM fields between Earth-Sun etc), it is used as a capacitor and the energy is dumped suddenly or partially, to only affect/impact a specific point in space time.
t.teslafag checking out to bed though. Enjoy the rabbithole.

what comes to mind is a banned or censored and heavy edited Mythbusters episode where they try to bust the idea you can collapse a bridge by just humans jumping at the right time and intervals/frequency. they started actually doing it and had to stop and not include it in their aired version. not confusing with the id chips episode.

I don't see why not a thing like that could work.

also I know of a theoretical physicist that endorses tesla who puts out ideas that get him calls from us military corporate who want him to consult them. kike science rejects tesla for (((einstein))) who stole his formula from a Frenchman by manipulating it algebraically

and yeah its an argument from nonstandard science

The hurricane was still over the gulf and the eye traveled back into the gulf, allowing it to pick up more moisture. Half of the hurricane was also still over the gulf. The reason you saw the vapor turn into rain over the city is because the thermal energy cycle of the hurricane is far more prone to dump rain when it's over land than when it's over water. The effect you're seeing and attributing to power plants is a region of moist air over the ocean rotating onto the land and condensing.

You couldn't generate enough moisture to power a hurricane for one minute if you burned every scrap of oil in Houston, converted all of the housing into scrap wood and lit it on fire under a giant cauldron, and then burned every last nigger like magical Jew tinder. You're off by factors of 1,000+.

Bridges tend to have a rather specific resonance frequency (generally it's engineered in such a way that they are unlikely to encounter that frequency under normal operation.) If you could synchronize energy input into a bridge at that resonant frequency, it would build a standing wave and collapse the bridge. That's something civil engineers take into account when building bridges. DHS probably squashed the episode because of the amount of damage someone could potentially do with that concept.

Seriously though we should ban muslims from studying engineering. Shit is dangerous.

Luminiferous aether theory is quite interesting, I looked into it a while ago but didn't sit down and work out the equations. Einstein was indeed a shill, I agree with you there.

Related

HBAL?

Its already been embedded.

youtu.be/7cPd6vUHllE

Come the fuck on now.

Okay, let's look at this. The wavelength of these waves is pretty close to the length of the state of Georgia, or about 300 miles. That puts us in the ULF wave band. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_low_frequency His autism about "Is it going towards antarctica or away from antarctica is irrelevant, because they're moving close to the speed of light so the satellites wouldn't be able to pick up directionality. The "second burst" is likely some kind of spurious emission or interference. Second wave is a slightly shorter wavelength, but still ULF. That one, however, shows potential signs of directionality since it appears to scatter somewhat as it leaves wherever it was transmitted from, suggesting it was moving from north to south. The third set of anomalous patterns are very likely to be a glitch, they appear to follow the approximate orbital path of one particular satellite, so my money would be on bad data for those. Most of the weather satellites are in a polar sun-synchronous orbit, which is exactly the path this traces. The rest of the video appears to be about UFOS, which is an interesting subject but not one that is topical I think.

Also,
Kek. EM radiation travels at the speed of light.

So, the weather satellites measure the 85.5 GHz portion of the spectrum from what I can find. If those waves have the wavelength they appear to have, they're 600Hz, so there's no way a 85.5 GHz detector could pick them up. If the satellites have alternate monitoring capabilities, they're not going to release those in the public 85.5ghz dataset. The options we are left with are that 1) it's a glitch. I know no-one will find that satisfying, so let's ignore it and engage the autism. 2) The waves are from a source close to the satellite, and are electromagnetic interference. 3) Something with a frequency of 600HZ caused localized bursts of microwave spectrum emissions. The only way I can think of this working is through carefully designed constructive/destructive interference.

Now here's the really curious bit. The points along the wave are blue, which means that there are fewer microwave emissions there, not more. (To me this even more suggests an error in the data, especially since it appears to follow the path of one particular satellite, and could easily be bad reads on the leading or trailing edge of its sensor.) So, if this is some sort of wave, it is creating destructive interference with 85.5GHz microwaves along a 600HZ pattern with a highly directional wave front. Nothing about that suggests any kind of ability to control the weather. It's a curious anomaly, and they could be experimenting with ULF waves in Antarctica, but (more likely it's a glitch) ULF waves aren't something I've heard of ANYONE theorizing are used in weather control. They are used for comms, and there are people who speculate they could be related to earthquakes.

as a final hypothesis, maybe they just saw a weakness in the atmosphere and went for it.

But disasters are historically tools used to trigger lemming responses in populace as well. once they get a favorable position, a neutral disaster is used to "even moods out" so they're not on the hot seat any more, under calls for "unity" and the wasted energy of pissed off people who were forced to cool their heads in the name of "muh humanity victims"

I saw the shilling going on completely: the right being typical results based contributors and the left saying "I'm not donating to salvation army because i want a nation of fellating poopdicks"

HUGE SWARM HAPPENING NOW IN REAL TIME
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

that's the geysers in the morning ?

243 EARTHQUAKES IN THE LAST 24 HOURS???

WHAT THE HELL IS AT SODA SPRINGS???

geysers?

ive been warning about this for years not fear mongering but warning
its going to actually fucking happen one day
the big boom

Yeah, the political handling of the hurricane is very worth digging into and especially spreading to normalfags to make them aware of the subversion.

Side note, I just found this: bibliotecapleyades.net/haarp/esp_HAARP_17.htm

Which is way more interesting and plausible. Namely, that HAARP is used to generate an electromagnetic pulse that would damage and destroy Soviet/Russian missiles while they were traveling through that portion of the atmosphere. It would explain both the secrecy and why the Russians have started building similar installations.

A highly geologically active region? Figure out the number in one day, then compare it to the number under the 30 days button and find out if it is significantly different from the average.

If Yellowstone erupts, you will be dead.

Same shit that has been goin on for months you sliding fuck, just like the other times you made these shit threads.

Yellowstone is shaking and are capable of darken the half world for long time. It's not funny. This is something we can't ignore.

It's also something we can't fix or reliably predict. It's on the same scale as a giant meteor hitting earth. Very serious, very unpreventable, and very unlikely on human time scales.

so it could be weapons testing on dummy missiles

still this article though:
strangesounds.org/2017/08/and-the-sea-disappeared-suddenly-ocean-water-mysteriously-recedes-from-various-beaches-in-brazil-and-uruguay.html

maybe just part of the hurricane?

tesla had an earthquake machine right, so strategically placed it could maybe put the hurricane on steroids or direct more water into it.

I'm unconvinced military isn't able to manipulate weather, when there's even accounts of the ability to transmit thoughts to others (brainwash)

missing webm of lady assistant talking about the scientist who created fear of something (cell phone cancer, ai, or whatever else) was actually fearing mind control and could speak to her long distance without her owning any device

It's kikes's fault for supressing the technology. We should be out travelling throughout the space instead of struck here and face the dooms.

regular space travel would take like till 2500 or even 3000. but we'd invent some anti aging shit before then and maybe advance quicker

well I'm a speculative dweeb on that actually, no one cares what I think, mb

>strangesounds.org/2017/08/and-the-sea-disappeared-suddenly-ocean-water-mysteriously-recedes-from-various-beaches-in-brazil-and-uruguay.html
I have no idea what would cause the ocean to recede. I am quite sure it wasn't the hurricane, because the volume of water in the hurricane is much lower than the volume of water that would have to be drained for that to happen, and there's a lot of water in between the two. It's also an event that energetically is beyond the level of human engineering to move that kind of volume of water.

You'd have to look at how large the usual tide shifts in the area were, what time it was (with respect to the tidal conditions you should expect), and see if it does fall outside of usual tides. If it does, I don't have any clue what would cause it. I can only say that energetically, it's very unlikely to be something humans are capable of doing.

With respect to HAARP, if the missile shield theory is correct, it's probably a dual use facility. They do run actual scientific research there, but also have it ready to go if a nuclear launch is detected. It also makes it make far more sense why the US started investing in anti ballistic missile technology in the middle latitudes, where the ionosphere is too high for HAARP to prevent missiles from reaching the US.

Okay, found somewhere with some data.

"In Guaíba, a city located in the Metropolitan Porto Alegre, water level dropped 0.31 m (1 foot) in 24 hours, reaching 0.24 m (0.78 feet) on Saturday morning, its lowest level in the last 12 years. The average level in the month of August is 0.97 m (3.18 feet)."

So not that far away from normal.

Same site: "In Punta del Este, Uruguay, the ocean receded more than 10 meters (32.8 feet) in about 15 minutes on August 11, leaving yachts, fishing boats and sea lions stranded. Meteorologists said the phenomenon was caused by strong winds coming from the north. However, due to its severity, many people thought it was a sign of a tsunami. "

If that's vertical, that's huge. If it's horizontal, it doesn't give us any useful information unless we know how steep the beach is.

(Sauce = watchers.news/2017/08/14/historic-ocean-receding-in-parts-of-brazil-and-uruguay/ )

My arguments with all of these things is just to try to get anons to look at an event and the proposed conclusion to draw from it, and say "Does that make sense, or is it way out of proportion to things I know are true?" God knows COINTELPRO seeds all sorts of bullshit theories out there to discredit anyone who is trying to understand what is really going on. "You know, you say it's the Jews, but did you know it's really reptiles?"

Yellowstone is similar - it's a possible event, but when you're talking about timescales of 200,000 years it becomes so unlikely that it's not worth pouring energy and time into. You have to look at not just the damage a potential event would cause, but also how likely it is to occur, before you can devote your resources (physical and mental) to dealing with it. If the media is playing it up right now, it's for a reason.

Kill yourself. It was shaking before you were a cumstain in your mother's panties and it will shake long after the species leaves the planet.

Okay what will you do if it explode now?

Die.

Take it to reddit, faggots.

I believe vertical

you looked for info and couldn't determine so I prob couldn't.

just VERY coincidental that happened right before the hurricane, same with these anomalies if they aren't a regular thing

Why is that graphic so blurry? Is there a good version?

Yea because it's impossible to avoid but our survival instinct will kick in though.

Well, looking at the tides in Brazil and Uruguay, we'd need some kind of link between the two events for them to be related, right? There's no reports of unusual tides closer to the hurricane, so it would seem unlikely that the water flowed from point A to point B. Can you think of a way the one could effect the other?

The satellites are a similar issue. It looks like a problem that arose from the way the composite maps are generated (remember, we don't have satellites watching every point of the earth at every second, they orbit around and there is software that stitches the pieces together.) The software takes the data points, interprets them, extrapolates them, and then animates them. A set of bad readings could cause all sorts of weird patterns in that. I'm not going to use that as my first argument on Holla Forums because it sounds very much like "OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN." Plus, it's wrong to handwave something away as a glitch until you've looked into other things that could cause it. However, even with those, where is a link between a ULF wave being present in the Pacific ocean, and a hurricane in Texas? That they happen at similar times is enough that it is worth looking for a link, I agree with that, but it is not a link all on its own.

The things I've done to prepare for far more likely disasters should also work for Yellowstone. Like Irma, who looks like she's going to wreck my shit hard if she doesn't swerve soon.

Off yourself you fucking degenerate

anybody saying weather modification isnt real is a shill or ignorant
archive.is/WLAv4

Point out one of those patents that you think could do any of the things anons have been claiming with respect to hurricanes. We'll pull it and go through it. I read through the list, I couldn't see a single one of them that could be used for what is being claimed. Half of them have nothing to do with weather, or are for things like weather monitoring satellites, the other half are for things like cloud seeding, which hardly counts as nefarious.

There are geoengineering techniques which exist, and some of them could potentially have military applications, though I can't think of them off the top of my head. The UN creating a treaty to prevent anyone going down that path isn't very surprising, either. None of that justifies saying "ZOG CAN NOW MAKE HURRICANES AND AIM THEM AT WILL!" which is what I keep hearing people claim.

Are we going to photocopy hurricanes now?

Neat, but really not weather related.

That's how they measure aerodynamics in wind tunnels.

Okay?

Yeah, that's a whole different thing to dig into, and worth digging, but not exactly weather related.

CVD is a neat process, not weather related.

ZOG has discovered rave technology.

Neat, that will be useful to anyone living in the tropics.

Yes…

MAGNETS!

Sweet, my cell phone will work.

Nothing to do with weather.

Nothing to do with weather.

There are probably a few I missed, but for fucks sake user, proofread your shit before you put together massive lists and present them as proof.

hello shill
Control of atmospheric particles
google.com/patents/US3534906?printsec=abstract&dq=3534906&ei=NmtLUK76BoK29gS-4oDwDg#v=onepage&q=3534906&f=false

Weather modification method
google.com/patents/US3613992?printsec=abstract&dq=3613992&ei=EWlLUJ60OIfk9ASnj4DwBw#v=onepage&q=3613992&f=false

Combustible compositions for generating aerosols particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
google.com/patents/US3630950?printsec=abstract&dq=3630950&ei=9mhLUIy1LoSg8gTasYC4BQ#v=onepage&q=3630950&f=false

Weather modification utilizing microencapsulated material
google.com/patents/US3659785?printsec=abstract&dq=3659785&ei=tmhLUIP2DY6c8QS_7YD4CA#v=onepage&q=3659785&f=false

Weather modification process
google.com/patents/US3795626?printsec=abstract&dq=3795626&ei=GWhLUNT4Lomo8ATCnICACQ#v=onepage&q=3795626&f=false

Vortex ring generator
google.com/patents/US3940060?dq=3940060&ei=3mZLUKKkF4Sc8gTZwICoCg#v=onepage&q=3940060&f=false

Method of producing rainfall (1891)
freepatentsonline.com/0462795.html

RAIN-MAKER.
freepatentsonline.com/1103490.html

Weather modification automatic cartridge dispenser
google.com/patents/US4141274?dq=4141274&ei=GGZLUIZkiqTwBPrNgPgC#v=onepage&q=4141274&f=false

Atmosphere modification satellite
google.com/patents/US4402480?dq=4402480&ei=0GVLUNLtOoqs9AT-kYDwDw#v=onepage&q=4402480&f=false

Method of and means for weather modification
google.com/patents/US4470544?dq=4470544&ei=k2VLUKeBOYmc8gTwmoFQ#v=onepage&q=4470544&f=false

Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

Abstract

A method and apparatus for altering at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface. The region is excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby increase its charged particle density. In one embodiment, circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation is transmitted upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along a field line which extends through the region of plasma to be altered. The radiation is transmitted at a frequency which excites electron cyclotron resonance to heat and accelerate the charged particles. This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles which are then absorbed as part of the region thereby increasing the charged particle density of the region.
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect2=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PALL&RefSrch=yes&Query=PN/4686605

Weather modification by artificial satellites

Hurricanes, tropical storms, typhoons, and the like weather patterns can cause severe damage to land, buildings, and living creatures. The resulting damage from even an isolated event can be billions of dollars as evidenced by Hurricane Andrew.

Cloud seeding is a known process for artificially modifying the weather by injecting a composition into a cloud for formation of an ice freezing nuclei. Silver iodide is a well known substance used for cloud seeding. Ice freezing nuclei have the effect of creating rain, reducing hail, and possibly preventing rain by overseeding.

U.S. Pat. No. 5,174,498 discloses a cloud seeding material useful for seeding supercooled clouds in order to augment rainfall. The material used in seeding is defined as a aliphatic long-chain alcohol.

U.S. Pat. No. 4,600,147 discloses a cloud seeding method of inserting liquid propane from a rocket. The liquid propane is used to generate large numbers of ice crystals in supercooled clouds.

U.S. Pat. No. 5,357,865 discloses yet another method of cloud seeding. This invention includes the use of a pyrotechnic composition such as potassium chlorate or potassium perchlorate which act as nuclei for precipitable water drop formation.

U.S. Pat. No. 4,096,005 discloses a pyrotechnic cloud seeding composition comprising silver iodate and a fuel from the consisting of aluminum and magnesium.

patents.com/us-6315213.html

Yes you can faggot see youtu.be/Fw6OFamw4oo?t=6m27s
Harvey is starting to break up when all of a sudden big clouds of moisture start quickly blowing from several points. And it's not normal evaporation.
You're a fucking liar and a narrative control shill.

Mar 20 1967
US Military Begins Operation Popeye, a Cloud Seeding Program

Project Popeye was an experiment in increased rainfall through cloud seeding jointly approved by the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Department of Defense.

The technical aspects of the experiment were verified by Dr. Donald F. Hornig, Special Assistant to the President of the United States for Science and Technology. The government of Laos was not informed of the project, its methods or its goals.

Robert S. McNamara, U.S. Secretary of Defense, was aware that there might be objections raised by the international scientific community but said in a memo to the president that such objections had not in the past been a basis for prevention of military activities considered to be in the interests of U.S. national security.

During October 1966, Project Popeye was tested in a strip of the Laos panhandle east of the Bolovens Plateau in the Se Kong River valley.
Operation Popeye first came to public light in March 1971, when reporter Jack Anderson published a story based on a secret 1967 memo from the Joint Chiefs of Staff to President Johnson. The memo read: "Laos operations - Continue as at present plus Pop Eye to reduce the trafficability [sic] along infiltration routes & Authorization requested to implement operational phase of weather modification process previously successful tested and evaluated in some area". (US Senate, Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment; 26 July 1972; p. 5).
archive.is/SG2oc

All but two of those deal with cloud seeding. No-one is arguing that cloud seeding isn't real. Cloud seeding is a method used to cause a storm to release rain, not to strengthen a storm. It has some potential applications in weakening hurricanes, but not in strengthening or steering them.

>google.com/patents/US3940060?dq=3940060&ei=3mZLUKKkF4Sc8gTZwICoCg#v=onepage&q=3940060&f=false
Talks about how to use supercharged plasma to create an airport beacon on overcast days. If you have an argument for how that is related to hurricanes, I'm all ears.

Yes, the HAARP patent. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, very useful for creating a highly ionized cloud to fuck with ICBMs coming across the north pole (hence the secrecy around the facility), useless for controlling hurricanes.

You didn't read a word I said, did you.

I want you to look up the amount of rain that Harvey produced in a given period, figure out how much water that is, and figure out how much energy it would take to boil that water, or anything close to it. It's not fucking hard, and I've done the calculation several times in other threads arguing with you idiots who are astroturfing the board with this shit. It's more than the US produces in a year, by a lot.

More cloud seeding. It is real, it's not useful for strengthening or directing hurricanes.

Sometimes it's not a Jew trying to shut things down. Sometimes you're just wrong, and you're apparently not smart enough to understand why you're wrong. I'm not the one who has been using manipulative tactics like spamming huge lists full of unrelated things and trying to claim they do something they don't.

except you need a vortex to have a hurricane

explain
Atmosphere modification satellite

Weather modification process

Weather modification by artificial satellites

they used it to make monsoons in laos what do you think a monsoon is?

What's a HBAL?

>youtu.be/Fw6OFamw4oo?t=6m27s
And with respect to this idiot, radar doesn't show water vapor percentage, it shows condensates. You can't see "vapor plumes" on radar, you see rain. Once a storm starts to nucleate, that's exactly how it looks.

A monsoon is a seasonal period of heavy rain, that isn't created by "cloud seeding."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsoon

I can create a vortex in a blender, or with a ceiling fan, it's not going to make a hurricane. How do you propose that the "vortex generator" in question gets to the mid atlantic, and is powered, and then is used to create a storm that is miles across. A vortex just means a region of air/water/plasma moving in a whirlpool pattern.

First patent, here's an excerpt:
"Laser M-Probes containing powerful CO2 (carbon dioxide) lasers may be used to melt ice-caps and icebergs by emission from an M-Probe at close range when programmed."
Technically possible, I suppose, if you carry a fucking nuclear power plant with you into space. This is written by some woman who had a "brilliant idea" and got milked to shit by a patent attorney. If this isn't satisfying, I'll be happy to go into greater depth why her "invention" is both insane and impractical, but it will take me more time and another post.

Talks about using chemical methods to remove fog in order to make airports safer. Interesting, but I can't see a relation to hurricanes. Can you?

In other words, "We're going to haul enough solar panels to space that we can use lasers to locally heat and cool the environment." Same exact type of issue as the first one, someone who doesn't understand how energy transfer or thermodynamics works got a bright idea and a patent attorney took them for a bunch of money.

I'm ready for the happening after the final two episodes of Twin Peaks plus a bottle of single malt scotch that I got tonight. But not before then. I hope it can wait just a little more.

EXCEPT THEY FUCKING DID IN THE 60S YOU SHILL

you need proof of concept to get a patent retard they dont just give them away, proof of concept means you need proof that it works so anything that patents works 100% of the time when built to schematics

First patent insanity:
When you're dealing with spacecraft, two big concerns you have are waste heat and power. Power creates waste heat, because it is impossible to be 100% efficient, and that inefficiency becomes heat. In atmosphere, dealing with waste heat is fairly easy, because the air around us carries it away. In space, the atmosphere is extremely thin, and so waste heat is a major problem, and without finding ways to radiate it into space, you get a buildup of heat in your spacecraft, which eventually will reach temperatures that destroy it.

Energy, similarly, is an issue. Solar panels are neat, and have a lot of uses, but they 1) create a huge amount of waste heat from all of the light they absorb as heat but don't convert to electricity, and 2) aren't really THAT powerful. When you combine enough solar panels with enough radiators to power and dissipate the heat from a powerful CO2 laser, you very quickly need a huge, heavy spacecraft.

CO2 lasers are really cool, and have a great efficiency at 20% (80% waste heat). The Soviets looked into launching one into space as an anti-satellite weapon. They'd be pretty good for that, since there's no diffraction in space causing you transmission losses, and they dump a whole bunch of that pesky waste heat into the target satellite.

Second patent insanity:
There are currently about 5,000 satellites in orbit. This nigger wants to launch a million of them.

No, wait, I have a better idea. A billion satellites!

Shockingly, he decided not to pay the maintenance fees on his patent.

Calm down. Yes, I have seen the attached drawings. If you knew what they meant, you'd understand how silly they are.

No, that's not how the patent process works. Your device just has to be physically possible: I.E. not perpetual motion, and no-one else can have invented it before you. There is no requirement for a prototype, for it to be economically feasible, or for it to make sense. Novelty, Non-obviousness, and Useful. Useful here means "If you could build it, it would serve some purpose." If you could build a massive network of satellites to manipulate the atmosphere, it would be quite useful, so it satisfies the requirement. I could apply for, and receive, a patent on a method for building colonies on mars, as long as it doesn't violate the physical laws of the universe and no-one else has described that method of doing it before. In fact, here's someone who has. google.com/patents/WO2007008187A2?cl=en&dq=colonize mars&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-l9HGvonWAhXjNpoKHY6aB7EQ6AEIJjAA

Cloud seeding does exactly what you've said there: it takes clouds and causes them to produce rain when otherwise they wouldn't. It does not bring more moisture into the clouds, it induces nucleation. Hurricanes are already nucleating. The research done into cloud seeding with hurricanes was done to try to figure out ways to weaken them, not to strengthen them, which if you understood the processes in play you would see why it couldn't strengthen a hurricane. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Stormfury

you definitely don't need proof of concept for a patent, and in my experience they absolutely do give them away.

you'll know.

most retarded post award

Oh, we're apparently going to be changing orbits, too.

Cloud seeding. In space! Space clouds? Why not!

Nigga you wut?

Why the fuck did they give her this patent, hahahahaha holy shit. I remember thinking of this when I was like, 10. "What if we just, like, trapped a bunch of light inside two mirrors. You could make it like a grenade, you throw the mirror ball at someone and it would break and release all the light!" Holy shit this woman's brilliant idea is to store energy in the form of light by using mirrors.

Wait, did they give her a patent for a perpetual motion device?

You know what, guys, guys, you know what, I have an idea. Let's shine lasers at solar panels! Then we can use the solar panels to power lasers!

Holy shit, she described something that actually works.

Guys, guys, I have another idea guys. Let's shine laser beams into laser diodes. That will make SUPERLASERS.

And now we have catalytic anti-rad devices. Call up the Japs, Fukushima is fixed.

I'm going back to law school and going into the patent business.

But there are so many to choose from user…

still waiting on you to (((debunk))) operation popeye and the rest of these

0462795 – July 16, 1891 – Method Of Producing Rain-Fall
1103490 – August 6, 1913 – Rain-Maker
1338343 – April 27, 1920 – Process And Apparatus For The Production of Intense Artificial Clouds, Fogs, or Mists
1619183 – March 1, 1927 – Process of Producing Smoke Clouds From Moving Aircraft
1665267 – April 10, 1928 – Process of Producing Artificial Fogs
1892132 – December 27, 1932 – Atomizing Attachment For Airplane Engine Exhausts
1957075 – May 1, 1934 – Airplane Spray Equipment
2097581 – November 2, 1937 – Electric Stream Generator – Referenced in 3990987
2409201 – October 15, 1946 – Smoke Producing Mixture
2480967 – September 6, 1949 – Aerial Discharge Device
2550324 – April 24, 1951 – Process For Controlling Weather
2582678 – June 15, 1952 – Material Disseminating Apparatus For Airplanes
2591988 – April 8, 1952 – Production of TiO2 Pigments – Referenced in 3899144
2688069 – August 31, 1954 – Steam Generator – Referenced in 3990987
2721495 – October 25, 1955 – Method And Apparatus For Detecting Minute Crystal Forming Particles Suspended in a Gaseous Atmosphere
2730402 – January 10, 1956 – Controllable Dispersal Device
2801322 – July 30, 1957 – Decomposition Chamber for Monopropellant Fuel – Referenced in 3990987
2908442 – October 13, 1959 – Method For Dispersing Natural Atmospheric Fogs And Clouds
2963975 – December 13, 1960 – Cloud Seeding Carbon Dioxide Bullet
3126155 – March 24, 1964 – Silver Iodide Cloud Seeding Generator
3127107 – March 31, 1964 – Generation of Ice-Nucleating Crystals
3174150 – March 16, 1965 – Self-Focusing Antenna System
3234357 – February 8, 1966 – Electrically Heated Smoke Producing Device
3274035 – September 20, 1966 – Metallic Composition For Production of Hydroscopic Smoke
3313487 – April 11, 1967 – Cloud Seeding Apparatus
3338476 – August 29, 1967 – Heating Device For Use With Aerosol Containers
3410489 – November 12, 1968 – Automatically Adjustable Airfoil Spray System With Pump
3429507 – February 25, 1969 – Rainmaker
3432208 – November 7, 1967 – Fluidized Particle Dispenser
3441214 – April 29, 1969 – Method And Apparatus For Seeding Clouds
3456880 – July 22, 1969 – Method Of Producing Precipitation From The Atmosphere
3518670 June 30, 1970 – Artificial Ion Cloud
3534906 – October 20, 1970 – Control of Atmospheric Particles
3545677 – December 8, 1970 – Method of Cloud Seeding
3564253 – February 16, 1971 – System And Method For Irradiation Of Planet Surface Areas
3587966 – June 28, 1971 – Freezing Nucleation
3601312 – August 24, 1971 – Methods of Increasing The Likelihood oF Precipitation By The Artificial Introduction Of Sea Water Vapor Into The Atmosphere Winward Of An Air Lift Region
3608810 – September 28, 1971 – Methods of Treating Atmospheric Conditions
3608820– September 20, 1971 – Treatment of Atmospheric Conditions by Intermittent Dispensing of Materials Therein
3613992 – October 19, 1971 – Weather Modification Method
3630950 – December 28, 1971 – Combustible Compositions For Generating Aerosols, Particularly Suitable For Cloud Modification And Weather Control And Aerosolization Process
USRE29142 – May 22, 1973 – Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
3659785 – December 8, 1971 – Weather Modification Utilizing Microencapsulated Material
3666176 – March 3, 1972 – Solar Temperature Inversion Device
3677840 – July 18, 1972 – Pyrotechnics Comprising Oxide of Silver For Weather Modification Use
3769107 – October 30, 1973 – Pyrotechnic Composition For Generating Lead Based Smoke
3785557 – January 15, 1974 – Cloud Seeding System
3795626 – March 5, 1974 – Weather Modification Process
3813875 – June 4, 1974 – Rocket Having Barium Release System to Create Ion Clouds In The Upper Atmosphere
3835059 – September 10, 1974 – Methods of Generating Ice Nuclei Smoke Particles For Weather Modification And Apparatus Therefore
3835293 – September 10, 1974 – Electrical Heating Apparatus For Generating Super Heated Vapors
3877642 – April 15, 1975 – Freezing Nucleant
3896993 – July 29, 1975 – Process For Local Modification of Fog And Clouds For Triggering Their Precipitation And For Hindering The Development of Hail Producing Clouds
3899129 – August 12, 1975 – Apparatus for generating ice nuclei smoke particles for weather modification
3899144 – August 12, 1975 – Powder contrail generation
3940059 – February 24, 1976 – Method For Fog Dispersion

4042196 – August 16, 1977 – Method and apparatus for triggering a substantial change in earth characteristics and measuring earth changes
RE29,142 – February 22, 1977 – Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process
4096005 – June 20, 1978 – Pyrotechnic Cloud Seeding Composition
4129252 – December 12, 1978 – Method and apparatus for production of seeding materials
4141274 – February 27, 1979 – Weather modification automatic cartridge dispenser
4362271 – December 7, 1982 – Procedure for the artificial modification of atmospheric precipitation as well as compounds with a dimethyl sulfoxide base for use in carrying out said procedure
4402480 – September 6, 1983 – Atmosphere modification satellite
4412654 – November 1, 1983 – Laminar microjet atomizer and method of aerial spraying of liquids
4415265 – November 15, 1983 – Method and apparatus for aerosol particle absorption spectroscopy
4470544 – September 11, 1984 – Method of and Means for weather modification
4600147 – July 15, 1986 – Liquid propane generator for cloud seeding apparatus
4633714 – January 6, 1987 – Aerosol particle charge and size analyzer
4643355 – February 17, 1987 – Method and apparatus for modification of climatic conditions
4653690 – March 31, 1987 – Method of producing cumulus clouds
4684063 – August 4, 1987 – Particulates generation and removal
4686605 – August 11, 1987 – HAARP Patent / EASTLUND PATENT – Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth’s atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere
4704942 – November 10, 1987 – Charged Aerosol
4712155 – December 8, 1987 – Method and apparatus for creating an artificial electron cyclotron heating region of plasma
4744919 – May 17, 1988 – Method of dispersing particulate aerosol tracer
4766725 – August 30, 1988 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
4829838 – May 16, 1989 – Method and apparatus for the measurement of the size of particles entrained in a gas
4836086 – June 6, 1989 – Apparatus and method for the mixing and diffusion of warm and cold air for dissolving fog
4873928 – October 17, 1989 – Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation
1338343– August 14, 1990 – Process and Apparatus for the production of intense artificial Fog
4999637 – March 12, 1991 – Creation of artificial ionization clouds above the earth
5003186 – March 26, 1991 – Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming
5005355 – April 9, 1991 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor
5038664 – August 13, 1991 – Method for producing a shell of relativistic particles at an altitude above the earths surface
5041760 – August 20, 1991 – Method and apparatus for generating and utilizing a compound plasma configuration
5041834 – August 20, 1991 – Artificial ionospheric mirror composed of a plasma layer which can be tilted
5104069 – April 14, 1992 – Apparatus and method for ejecting matter from an aircraft
5110502 – May 5, 1992 – Method of suppressing formation of contrails and solution therefor

5156802 – October 20, 1992 – Inspection of fuel particles with acoustics
5174498 – December 29, 1992 – Cloud Seeding
5148173 – September 15, 1992 – Millimeter wave screening cloud and method
5242820 - September 7, 1993 – Army Mycoplasma Patent Patent
5286979 – February 15, 1994 – Process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation using dispersed melanin
5296910 – March 22, 1994 – Method and apparatus for particle analysis
5327222 – July 5, 1994 – Displacement information detecting apparatus
5357865 – October 25, 1994 – Method of cloud seeding
5360162 – November 1, 1994 – Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water
5383024 – January 17, 1995 – Optical wet steam monitor
5425413 – June 20, 1995 – Method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air circulation and improve urban air quality
5434667 – July 18, 1995 – Characterization of particles by modulated dynamic light scattering
5441200 – August 15, 1995 – Tropical cyclone disruption
5556029 – September 17, 1996 – Method of hydrometeor dissipation (clouds)
5628455 – May 13, 1997 – Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog
5631414 – May 20, 1997 – Method and device for remote diagnostics of ocean-atmosphere system state
5639441 – June 17, 1997 – Methods for fine particle formation
5762298 – June 9, 1998 – Use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth’s weather
5912396 – June 15, 1999 – System and method for remediation of selected atmospheric conditions
5984239 – November 16, 1999 – Weather modification by artificial satellite
6056203 – May 2, 2000 – Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds
6263744 – July 24, 2001 – Automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector
6281972 – August 28, 2001 – Method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution
6315213 – November 13, 2001 – Method of modifying weather
6382526 – May 7, 2002 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
6408704 – June 25, 2002 – Aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus
6412416 – July 2, 2002 – Propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method
6553849 – April 29, 2003 – Electrodynamic particle size analyzer
6569393 – May 27, 2003 – Method And Device For Cleaning The Atmosphere
0056705 A1 – March 17, 2005 – Weather Modification by Royal Rainmaking Technology
8012453 – October 27, 2008 – Carbon Sequestration And Production Of Hydrogen And Hydride
7645326 – January 12, 2010 – RFID environmental manipulation
7655193 – February 2, 2010 – Apparatus For Extracting And Sequestering Carbon Dioxide
8079545 – December 20, 2011 – Ground based Manipulation and Control of Aerial Vehicle during nonflying operations
0117003 – October 5, 2012 – Geoengineering Method Of Business Using Carbon Counterbalance Credits – alternate link
8373962 – February 12, 2013 – Charged seed cloud as a method for increasing particle collisions and for scavenging airborne biological agents and other contaminants

In the event of a yellowstone eruption, Australia is one of the countries that agrees to take in American refugees.

It's not just on time but overdue. It was literally supposed to blow years ago and still hasn't. We're also overdo for an ice age and that should coincide with volcanic winter and cancel out global wopble.

I already have, with respect to your cloud seeding experiment, that showed that you can cloud seed in exactly the way that everyone knows you can, and I'm not going to go through your entire list of cloud seeding patents and explain how every single one of them is a cloud seeding patent. How about you explain how any of them have anything to do with hurricanes, or how cloud seeding could make a storm stronger (gain more water vapor, and hence energy) rather than weaker (precipitate water vapor in the form of rain, and hence lose energy.)

Too small to use for weather manipulation, and you still can't launch a fucking MILLION of them. You're seriously arguing that there are a million space mirrors that someone launched without anyone noticing, and these were used to create Harvey? That's your argument? Plus, with space mirrors, the smaller you make them, the more you need.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRAINLETS GET OUT

TANKS IN 30

I am staying neutral here as I know nothing about the science involved with speculating Yellowstone event likelihoods. Yet, if you think they will ever warn plebs of Yellowstone you are fucking stupid. That is asking the entire Western United States to Zerg rush the Eastern United States in absolute pandemonium. Nah, only the important ones will be notified, and "important" will likely be a very small group as all those local puppets will be rendered useless anyways.

BLIMPS IN 15
Chimps in Africa.

Soda Springs, Idaho 4.5 just right now

sounds about right tbh

To be fair the guy posting proof is going full retard.

Saw that happen live too my man
BLOW YELLOWSTONE YOU BITCH NIGGER

I hope north korea launches a nuke into Yellowstone.

I noticed that
just found this fresh off the presses

On a related note. . .
California Governor Jerry Brown and former Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger have left the country:
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article170533307.html

Washington businessman Bill Gates is planning a trip to New York this month:
twitter.com/gatesfoundation/status/902987957627273216

That's three. I'm trying to track down other people who would be warned of impending catastrophe, pic sort-of related.

Updates:
Yellowstone Park Volcano Approaching Record Level of Seismic Activity:
theepochtimes.com/n3/2290360-yellowstone-park-volcano-approaching-record-levels-of-seismic-activity/

Yellowstone Supervolcano Earthquake Swarm Now One of the Biggest On Record, With Over 2,300 Tremors:

Your first image is from April 1 2017, your second image is from October 18, 2013 (I think, it's hard to read it might be 16). The closest tropical system for the first was April 13th. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Pacific_typhoon_season

No storms formed in close proximity to April 1, 2017, so while it is indeed an anomaly on the MIMIC map, I have no idea what it has to do with storm formation.

There was a typhoon that developed on October 17th, and one that developed on October 19th, (neither of those had two storms.) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Pacific_typhoon_season

So, you are in fact the first person who has proposed a plausible link between an anomaly on the MIMIC radar map and the formation of a typhoon, though your image is incorrect in two typhoons forming 48h after the pulse. At most one formed within 48h after the anomaly, which one it is depends on if it's a 16 or an 18.

You'll notice incidentally that the anomaly in question shows a reduction of the microwave radiation (and hence temperature), not a spike in it.

If the pulse was on the 16th, it (potentially) created a storm that never got beyond a tropical depression.

The storm on the 19th did develop into a category 5, but never made landfall.

So, there is at least an anomaly that occurs, showing a marked reduction in microwave radiation, that has a fairly close coincidence with the initial stages of one typhoon. Granted, 8 typhoons formed during October of 2013, so any anomaly during October would most likely fall within a 48h window of a typhoon. Do you have a proposal for what mechanism would cause both a reduction of the apparent microwave radiation observed in a weather satellite's measurements and the initiation of a typhoon?

Talked about that one here:

Check that last gif to the east of indonesia, it's a composite image, so that can be a satellite calibrating the sensor, but interesting anyway.

john insane mccain
abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/mccains-head-italy-forum-senator-returns-washington-week/story?id=49580297
archive.is/KYgOK

Also, the anomaly on the 16th/18th appears to stretch from about 160-170 degrees east. The storm on the 17th formed at 156E, which is close enough that I'm willing to entertain the argument. ( jma.go.jp/en/g3/ ) The storm on the 19th I'm having a much harder time figuring out exactly when it formed, but it looks to be most likely in the band.

That's what I think it is as well, but anons would be rightly accusing me of shilling if I were simply shutting down their arguments with "It's just a glitch goy", rather than wrongly accusing me of shilling for explaining why the things they are arguing make no sense, and giving them credit for the times they propose something plausible. ZOG does have quite a bit of capacity, and if they could figure out a way to make hurricanes they would certainly do it, so it's not an unreasonable thing to argue if someone can come up with a way it works that doesn't violate thermodynamics. All I want is a mechanism that follows physical principles.

the gif in post

is from the last 72 hours the video you discussed is from august 12th

4 days after the first image

Oh, I'm sorry. The anomaly looked similar so I thought it was the same event. You're right that I was mistaken, it wasn't intentional.

So, there's an anomaly in the pacific, and then a weird pattern in the atlantic of some sort. The atlantic pattern happens after Irma has formed and (to me) seems to not effect its behavior and be concentrated south of Irma. It is close enough, however, that it could plausibly have an effect, if we identified a mechanism. I don't think the pacific anomaly is likely to have effected Irma. Do you disagree with that assessment?

(Internet cut out, may change ID, not trying to samefag.)

and later in the same month

sorry 2016 not 2017

That one follows the orbital track of a polar orbiting weather satellite perfectly, is not four days after the first image but rather a year before, and I did talk about above.

Weird things happening on a composite map aren't terribly interesting unless they're correlated with an event of interest as well. That looks like digital artifacts. Is there a storm you are claiming is associated with these?

That looks like some interference from a satellite or some shit.
That's an orbit.

got your scripts synched up huh?

No. You don't.

I am the geofag that's written most of the scientific information on Yellowstone in the various threads that have popped up on the subject lately. I know what Yellowstone popping off means.

I live in the area and have been dealing with these earthquakes since yesterday afternoon. No big deal. The 4.5 actually woke me up today.

This. The swarms are nothing. Again, I literally live almost on top of these earthquakes and I'm not worried. If I was worried, I'd be posting from my phone as my truck and I GTFO the entire area.

Make an argument. If I were trying to samefag I wouldn't have told you that my ID would be changing. I've been more than fair to your ideas and cut them more slack than they deserve. You still haven't proposed anything that correlates an anomaly on a composite weather map with the one storm that is co-incident with it.

So you don't have any kind of argument to make, other than that someone agrees with me and posted a similar response to mine. The thing follows the track of a satellite on a polar orbit going over a map projection. Is this not a statement of fact?

I suppose that means I've been BTFO. How will I ever recover.

Fucks sake if you anti-scientific niggers are the best I have with me going into DOTR, I'm fucked.

Can some autist make a fucking year long composite, or is the data simply not available?

if you want a gigabyte gif

These yellowstone threads are a doomsaying psyop, reminder that no new vent = no eruption.

So if Yellowstone goes off what is the long range damage we are looking at? The last eruption on US soil was Mt. St. Helens. The 1980 eruption spewed out over a cubic mile of ash and other shit, crops downwind of the explosion were destroyed, rivers were choked to mud, and forests were destroyed. This isn't even touching on the damage done to machinery that were exposed to the fine ash added to the air over this range. The recovery effort was over a billion dollars in government aid, even more generated by the Red Cross and other donation drives (but who the fuck knows how much actually made it in)

St. Helens is a fucking baby to Yellowstone volcano, what the fuck would it look like when it actually pops if scientists fuck up their little drill project?

Ftr, releasing a liquid into a vacuum allows evaporation expansion (I forget the term) which can if applied properly, can cool the body releasing the gas.

It's not a long term solution but it exists.

also this isn't to say you shouldn't be prepared for natural disasters/grid down/SHTF, be prepared just don't fucking panic every time a region that has lots of earthquakes gets lots of earthquakes.

if yellowstone goes the northern hemisphere won't be growing food anytime soon.
grid goes down but cars will still work if you are prepared and have a proper air intake filter.
They aren't going to drill, and if it does pop there's a good chance it won't be the apocalyptic 'mushroom cloud' scenario that covers the entire northern hemisphere in ash and buries everything in montanna, idaho, and wyoming.

If NASA actually pumps water into it they will make the world's largest steam-bomb.

Extremely long story short: There is no America anymore (as in law/order/govt/etc). Likely would mean the fall of pretty much every govt on earth via the domino effect.

Yeah, it'll be DOTR, but you'll likely be re-enacting that movie "The Road" so there probably won't be any time to assemble your RWDS or anything like that.

I'm glad I'll never be retarded as this user.

I'M OKAY WITH THIS, BIG DICK'D K-SELECTED ALPHAS WILL RISE TO RULE

BLOW YOUR TOP, CALDERA-CHAN!

Average dick size would probably decrease as women have less selective role in the mating process. Europeans have always had a fairly gynocentric mating process, hence why we have the largest average dicks when you throw out the African self-reported data. Arabs, who have a far less gynocentric mating process have an average 5", whereas Europeans are around 6". Testosterone levels would certainly increase, though.

sage for pure unadulterated autism

Niggers better watch the fuck out. Seriously I'm talking about the end of gibs, and no more friend chicken

because women will have a less selective role average penis size will INCREASE, as women (are forced to) choose to mate with the k selected alpha males in return for food and protection. and k selected males statistically have larger penises due to naturally higher testosterone levels (throughout life) during puberty. hence average penis size will increase.

Any rapid terrain raising? Roads breaking? rivers changing their course?
If no, stop making literally nothing threads.

The Planet is alive, and it is angry.

This user knows what's up. Watch weatherwars 101 on yt to learn part of the weather control playbook.

Technically, when a supervolcano erupts there is a lot of fried chicken.

A friend mine at NASA say's they have lost control of the "Saknussemm" device, whatever that may be.

Ok, Jules.
lel

no thats not how it usually works
primates that compete with sperm will have bigger dicks and nuts
primates that form harems will shrink dicks and nuts

what if the heatwave the northwest is experiencing is from the earth and not from the atmosphere

weather.gov/

eh. Not buying that as it the type of pressure you describe is evolutionary (therefore taking massive amounts of time to set in). Not sure I agree with the testosterone guy either, but if true that effect would happen sooner than your proposal.

anybody post this yet?
first sentence is "Don’t Panic."

NASA Wants to Drill into Yellowstone Super Volcano
archive.is/1HGQk

HA!
energy.usgs.gov/GeochemistryGeophysics/SeismicDataProcessingInterpretation/NPRASeismicDataArchive.aspx

uhm, anons? Am i the only one thinking this timeline of events is strange? What is happening?

Wew lads whats going on?

Then it would be far too hot for anyone to actually be at Yellowstone, if it was heating the surrounding area that much.

C'mon anons, think about these things and if they logically make sense before you post them. That's all I'm shilling for. If a point source in Wyoming is generating enough heat to warm up California, it's going to have to be really fucking hot in Wyoming, since heat diffuses over a gradient.

Yeah, I mean if you turn infinite resources on and squint real hard some of these things are sort of feasible. Real spacecraft engineering is pretty damned neat, I just wonder what kike patent lawyer convinced that woman "Yes, patent your meme satellites and pay me $20,000+ to do it! No-one else has thought of putting lasers in space, you'll be rich!" I'm honestly rather surprised it doesn't mention memefiber or memetanium even once.

If Yellowstone goes off now, the kikes did it intentionally. More likely, they're fucking with us and getting our attention on Yellowstone to take our attention off of other things. And it's working great on me, I should be studying instead of arguing about weather.

ok, now it gets spoopy, they even turned off all the webcams around ys
nps.gov/common/commonspot/customcf/webcam/dsp_webcam_image.cfm?webCamURL=http://www.nps.gov/webcams-yell/mammoth3.jpg&refreshRate=30

Trips means this the 2nd 9/11 event, dubs and the 2nd 9/11 is Irma hitting New York on 9/11 in memory of hurricane Erin that decided to turn away after the planes hit in 2001

PRAISE KEK NEW YORK WILL SINK INTO THE SEA.

this is still here though:
nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html

geological heat could be building up, but not at its peak yet. what makes you think it would either have to be scalding hot or normal? what about in between?

Seems to be working for me here: nps.gov/features/yell/webcam/oldFaithfulStreaming.html

Because the amount of heat it would take for the heat to diffuse all the way to be effecting California means that it would have to be released at a huge rate at Yellowstone. Put your hand a foot away from the heat vent on your laptop, then bring it really close - it gets way hotter over a short distance, because the heat diffuses and spreads outwards, right? Would work more or less the same on a macro scale. To raise the temperature a degree in Cali you'd have to be pumping out insane heat in Wyoming.

Trips is Super Volcano for 23rd Sept

I think you are oversimplifying it. And I wasn't referring to heat in california, the summers recently have all been hot and dry. I was referring to the abnormal heat in the northwest and mountain regions.

Still isn't how it works man, the reason the earth is heated relatively evenly (temperature gradients of less than 100 degrees in general between two points) is because the sun heats the earth relatively evenly. If you have a point source like Wyoming, and heat spreading out from it, it's going to dissipate in intensity by at least a factor of 2pi for every mile it travels horizontally. If you go 100 miles away, it'll be ~628 times weaker than it was where it originated, without taking into account anything going into the upper atmosphere, wind, etc. Yeah, it's an approximation, but it's enough to get a sense of the scales we're talking about.

when a large marching army crosses a bridge, they had to break stride and walk normally to prevent the bridge from collapsing
livescience.com/34608-break-stride-frequency-of-vibration.html

RIP Northern Hemisphere.

Please feel free to invade and colonise the entirety of Southern Africa when necessary though. We have fertile land and European allies available. The only caveat is the question of deporting all of our Bantu squatters back to the Congo.

I get what you are saying, but why are you assuming a point source? is it impossible that the heat is spread out across a large region under the earth?

wouldn't the heat spread through the earth first anyway, as the solid ground would conduct thermal energy better than the atmosphere?

You can still approximate it as a point source because it's relatively small compared to the distances the heat would have to travel. It would indeed travel through the ground first (unless it was being billowed out as heated gasses) but you run into the same problem where the heat close to Yellowstone would have to be way too high to survive in order to effect other places.

What the fuck is HBAL?

google drone balloons

so what's the issue? They're internet drones, aren't they not?

internet drones oh user the bison in yellowstone need that wifi

How else are they going to shitpost in bison image boards?

checked for bison shitposters

now you can watch yellowstone blow in 3D

flightradar24.com/HBAL117/eaaec37/3d

Highly carbonated sugar water with flavor

That takes generations to happen, we're talking right now.

Damn fucking right I do.

Where's the data, I'll do it myself.

What are they doing ?

flightradar24.com/C550/ebb1f87

Got another "blocked" headed out from Boise. Can't tell from pic but there is another 2nd plane moving alongside this one, but its icon is underneath the "blocked" planes.

Scratch that, icon for 2nd plane has disappeared. Was originally two planes moving in tandem with one another. The 2nd plane was not Blocked.

I am suprised that Australia have a agreement with USA to take the yank refugees in. The Australian government refused to take the ukrainian refugees in when the Aussies wanted to import them and are self sufficient so they are able to aid them with no problems. Anyway if that is true then there is going to be few yank survivors so I hope the future white yanks breed many as possible. Yellowstone might trigger Ice Age earlier. If I am right then this means there is more land mass to colonise! Whoo and Yike at same time.

"soda" is the archaic term for water that has dissolved effervescence in it — or "sparkling mineral water". That area of idaho has naturally occurring springs that are effervescent and contain many dissolved minerals. Hence the term "soda springs".

Didn't know that was a thing, but still I'd rather tough out the volcanic ice age than move somewhere where every fucking thing near you is poisonous and actively trying to kill you.

We don't know that this is peak size and peak degeneracy. But if Yellowstone blows it will have been.

Maybe if you used thermonuclear bombs. I get you faggots find math hard and arcane, but we're dealing with basic arithmetic here.

Some experimental evidence to your assertions would be nice. What you're essentially claiming is that you can sum EM waves to create a shell of radiation that extracts energy from some "Dirac matter". Apparently it makes "locked in EM energy", so that's what - burning everything inside it? The screencaps you post look like they're custom designed to confuse /x/fags and provide no concrete information, just vague allusions to clever words. What is this Dirac Sea of Vacuum? Do you have any evidence it exists? How the hell do you create a standing wave without reflections? Post some elaboration on the matter.

What constitutes proof for you faggots these days? You are aware that those satellite maps are composited by a computer by integrating a large number of IR scans? So when you see weird ass glitches it's far more likely to be an artifact of the processing than some magical weather manipulation technology. I mean, sure, the US government spent the time to induce some extremely weird and impossible looking weather anomaly in a way that MATCHES THE GROUND TRACE OF A POLAR ORBIT, right?

I truly admire your optimism user.

The elites have tech no one knows about . You have no idea what (((they))) can bring to bear

Silly, din'cha know that the classified world is decades, if not centuries ahead of the technology we currently know of?

She's got a cute face tbh

Two shills appear, spreading unfalsifiable bullshit ascribing magical powers to ZOG.

OY VEY GOY YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE OUR POWER.

If you live in the universe, you follow its rules. That includes ZOG. The technologies they have are ahead of what commercial sector cucks are aware of, but they don't violate the laws of thermodynamics. Technology doesn't work like reddit believes, it's not some straight line where things always get better. There are physical limits to what can be done.

If ZOG has equipment that operates on physical principles radically different from those we teach our engineers, where do they get engineers to build them the technology? Some sort of secret school, where they take the top engineering students and say "Okay goy, forget those physics classes you wasted the last 4 years on, here's how you pull energy out of a yamaka."

GUYS, WHAT IF… KINDA NEWTON. AND IT OSCILLATE. I AM A QUAKER. SHAKE IT!!!!

that's HAARP
not aliums

vril energy, look into it
ZOG doesn't have it, but it's out there

ayy lmao we wuz hyperboreans

WHAT IF THE HARDCORE ONE IN THE MIDDLE CAN'T FOLLOW THE LEADING OUTER ONE WITHOUT CUMMING THRU HIS CRISPY HARD SHELL?? I NEED A CUP OF LAVA

OOGA BOOGA KILL ALL HUMANS

Believe it or not, you I agree with. It's far more plausible to meme a hurricane through collective will than to create one with technological means.

Do no one on pol read books? What the fuck is wrong with you guys, instead of guessing, read what the kikes write, to look into the future.

==BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT NEW 'MIRROR' (CAM) THEY ARE PUTTING ON ISS IN A FEW WEEKS, WILL IT SAVE US?
IT'S NOT NOT A SPECIFIC DATE, JUST ANY DATE?==

READ A BOOK FAGGOTLKGDLUYTO/(T/TLUIG:KGJG;JRI&/€O(/TLIUY:KH„HGMHGN

this fucking guy again?
archive.is/z0dKg
archive.is/C8cMl

Anyone seriously entertaining notions of scalar waves, energy shields and weather manipulation is either from an intelligence agency or clinically schizophrenic.

Like I've explained 100 times cloud seeding causes nucleation, which causes the moisture in the air to precipitate into rain, dumping the energy out of the storm. It takes energy out, it doesn't introduce energy. Learn how the shit you're pushing works before you make magical claims for it.

Fuck it, why do I even bother. You lot win, this is like trying to teach niggers math, and I wasted way too much time I could have been using to improve my own life trying to get Dunning-Kruger rejects to at least try to put together cause and effect. Believe the Jews have magical technology all you want. I'm going to go drink myself into forgetting that the closest thing I have to allies in the fight to keep the white race alive have a WE WUZ tier grasp of basic concepts.

the energy is introduced into the nuclei via charged particulate
way to out yourself

Is this how our ancestors ended up with so many gods? Was it just them creating waifus, and husbandos?

I hands down believe they will only allow black/mexican americans into austrailia.

White Americans will be forced to go to central america.

They dont want white consolidation!

riddle me this, you have a hurricane full of resonant magnetic particles, a resonant radio frequency carrying energy is introduced into the storm via massive transmitters
what happens?
A: the storm loses energy
B: the storm gains energy absorbing charged ions
if you're not a shill stop giving a fuck so much about what anons think about weather manipulation, you should be field stripping weapons prepping food & supplies and making as many nooses as you can

We cant produce energy at the scale required to affect that large of an area. Youre talking about heating up a air volume the size of 4-5 states. Not happening.

You're just stringing words that sound vaguely sciency together without understanding anything you're saying. I'm calling you a nigger here because I have dealt with niggers who are capable of understanding these concepts at least on a basic level. That sentence would have some semblance of an interpretation if we were talking about particle accelerators, but nucleation is not about atomic nuclei, it's about the formation of raindrops, charge when you're talking about cloud seeding refers to electromagnetic attractive effects between the atoms causing hydrogen bonding to take place, not energetic charge, and storms are powered by heat energy causing evaporation from whatever source they're drawing water from, they release energy as rain, so putting a bunch of energy magically into the raindrops would do absolutely nothing. It would fall to earth and do nothing to perpetuate the storm.

Hey, did you know that ZOG has been lying to you about needing gasoline to run your car? I have a special additive you can put in plain drinking water, and your car will burn it like fuel. It uses charged particulate to introduce energy into the nuclei of the water, causing a neutron cascade and turning your engine into a tiny nuclear plant! It works, it's based on classified technology. This is how you sound to me.

C: Hurricanes don't run on electromagnetism and introducing energy into the body of the hurricane will do fuckall, since it gets its fuel (water vapor) from its interaction with the ocean. You might slow down the formation of raindrops a tiny amount, or change the region of the cloud in which they're forming, if you converted that electromagnetism to heat, except the raindrops would form on your magnetic particles and pull them out of the hurricane, leaving you shooting glorified radar at a hurricane. And you don't have the ability to beam anywhere near the amount of power it would take to change the hurricane by .00001%. And you could just use a microwave frequency that interacts directly with water like, hell, a MICROWAVE OVEN if you wanted to add thermal energy to the water molecules in the storm.

I have my supplies in a row and have for months. On that note I appreciate the concern.

hence the resonance part

im waiting with bated breath for your 9 paragraph response to my one liner

WOTAN, Odin, Osiris is the God of Hurricane and Storm
These storms are His way of paving the path so we can ultimately do whats right. God's envy heroes because gods know heroes can die, and they can't. To them the ultimate sacrifice, so they can live again, is the most beautiful thing of all.

We need to face the bloodshed, the same way the SS embodied the spirit of Wotan by incorporating the Blitzkrieg. Many of us will die, only to be born again in the Eternal Return. The last Semetic eclipse over USA was in 1918, which paved the way for the fall of Germany, only for her to be born anew. Let us hope this one will help pave the way for the American Reich.

Resonance does not add energy, resonance means that the system isn't losing the energy you put into it right away. It's like having a jail cell you're trying to fill with beaners. You close the door after each of them is in, so they stay there, but you still have to go out and find more if you want more spics in the cell. As long as you trap them all in there, you can cram a ton of the fuckers in the cell before the walls burst out and you lose some, but they don't multiply on their own.

Energy can't be created or destroyed, resonance in the way you're imagining it would violate this law, which is why I keep saying muh thermodynamics. You still need to get the energy you're putting into the resonance.

I type out these long replies in the insane hope that I'll help some user understand a bit more about how the physical world operates.

This guy, at least, is basing his claim on ancient texts and myths that have had value and meaning to our people for thousands of years. This is a more plausible reason that these hurricanes are occuring.

Fug, forgot half of my metaphor. A system not in resonance is like Mexico, you send the beaners there but they keep getting out and dispersing back into the environment.

what is a tesla coil?
nice 4 paragraph response

Tesla coils do not create energy, they change low voltage, high current energy into high voltage, low current energy. The total amount of energy in the system stays the same, it's just in a different form.

Can you plug a tesla coil into itself, or do you need to plug it into the wall?

I never said it created energy schlomo I said resonance amplifies it

If you are amplifying energy, that means you now have more energy. Where did it come from?

A resonant circuit is like a tuning fork: it has a very strong
amplitude
response at one particular frequency, called the resonant or natural frequency.

Thanks, also I forgot to mention that 1933 was also the strongest year on record for hurricanes off the Atlantic…. I wonder what happened then…

Which in the hypothetical you started out with effects your transmission efficiency, but doesn't help you generate the power you need to deliver in the first place. A tuning fork is good at turning all of the kinetic energy you put into it in the form of hitting it into sound at a particular frequency, but the energy in that sound waves is no greater than the energy you hit it with, it's just in a different form.

Tesla coils aren't resonant devices, either. They're just a smart way of building up a charge to a higher voltage than you can easily do with most circuits.

holy shit you legitimately autistic
Tesla coils are resonance transformers, i.e. primary and secondary winding are each part of an LC resonance circuit, and both resonance circuits must be tuned to the same frequency.
archive.is/YtPgx

Its time, blow this shit hole up, yellowstone. Ill go to. Fuck it. Im tired. No warning needed.

They have to be oscillating at the same frequency, but it's an entirely different meaning of resonance than you were talking about above. It's a way of trapping charge on one side of the circuit using induced current. Yes, the two coils need to be tuned to eachother, no that has nothing in common with resonant frequency in a tuning fork, and only a faint commonality with using electromagnetism to induce motion in particles at distance.

You still need to have the energy in the first place. You don't get more energy out of a tesla coil than you put in.

Soda Springs

Look, I'm going to give you a magical extension cord that you can plug into any part of the hurricane and introduce any form of energy you want anywhere you want, so we can stop talking about transmission. Transmission technology doesn't matter, because the best it can do is transmit 100% of your energy from point A to point B.

Where does the energy you are going to use to change the storm come from in the first place. You need somewhere around 10^15 joules in a 24 hour period to cause a .1% effect. Where do you get 10^15 joules from? It's a really damned simple question.

We're all tired user. Get in touch with your astral. Unplug from Judaism as much as you can. Help your race, your GOD. WE are the son of God because it is not I but WE. WE need to struggle to prevail. That's why weve been doing it since the beginning. What, are you going to stop now ? You think that they had it easier than us? If you're fearless of death, you're already one of our collective unconscious most powerful warriors.

By analogy:
"I'm going to build a death star."
"Neat, where are you going to get the steel?"
"Here's my cool idea for the laser."
"Here's how I'll power it."
"Oh and I can put in an autopilot."
"Where are you going to get more goddamned steel than exists on earth?!"
"Resonance."

On that note, I'm going to bed. Goodnight, and I hope you and yours are safe in the storm.

Heil.

I fucking live here and I say kill em all

This.
Don't if these are shills or just ignorant fucks polluting threads.

It's ok to not know the science or to not have a scientific mind (yet). You can still be useful.

But STOP talking when you don't know shit.

The caldera underneath Yellowstone is fucking huge, measuring 50 miles by 12 miles, however an eruption is not imminent.

A 2013 earthquake study has determined that the chamber is only 6-8% filled with molten rock, meaning it is far too empty, and the pressure inside the chamber is far too low to produce an eruption.

Furthermore, an eruption could be imminent if there is a significant yearly rise in ground level at Yellowstone, meaning that the caldera is filling with magma and gaining pressure. So far, no significant rise has been observed and rise has been monitored closely by geoscientists in the area since the early 1990s.

Tl;DR There will be no eruption at Yellowstone in the foreseeable future, go home faggots.

Finally some semblance of truth in this retarded thread.

Citation needed. When did we find out what the afterlife holds for us?