Fighting Game General

KoF XIV has launched. The full game is now available for PS4.

Women's team and K' team trailer for KoF XIV have been released.

SNK is working on the issues with KoF XIV's netcode, which is currently shit in all multiplayer modes except for party mode.

Definitive Edition to be released on September 20th.

Former Sony exec Adam Boyes joins Iron Galaxy.

Dizzy's already out and Diorama mode coming sometime later this fall.

Juri was released but EU region and people can now buy her with fight money.

Urien is expected to be released in September, but there's no trailer in sight for him yet.

DoA5: LR
Mai gameplay trailer is out, and reveals costumes for other characters, referencing Kasumi, Yuri, and Hinako. Mai, Kasumi, Yuri, and Hinako were all on the same team in KoF 2000.

The Skullgirls community wrote an open letter to tournament organizers, and the unofficial Skullgirls Tour has been announced.

Harley Quinn and Deadshot have been confirmed for Injustice 2.

Garou getting ported to PS4 and PS Vita.

SNK and Sony are having a pool to gather interest on what game/franchise they should port next: twitter.com/giocorsi/status/758398018777251840

Blade Arcus from Shining: Battle Arena has been released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/446040/

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

Other urls found in this thread:

dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
store.steampowered.com/app/222420
store.steampowered.com/app/222440/
archive.is/0kF8O
imgur.com/gallery/OinOT
im.qq.com/download/
zc.qq.com/en/index.html?from=pt
act.tgp.qq.com/pc_game/xd20160815/index.html
mega.nz/#!iRVXTDpS!yvVXtHviyZqXMtRErMn2zrEFWsUASAguT9Nek3SuNTI
facebook.com/groups/519277804797309/
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/770879032384557058
store.steampowered.com/app/465840/
shortynator.com/0ARQycJR
eventhubs.com/news/2015/jun/30/capcom-discusses-street-fighter-5s-roster-and-selection-process-users-only-need-own-one-disc/
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99875-Super-Street-Fighter-IV-Wont-Ever-Become-Hyper-or-Ultra
wololo.net/2015/02/26/ps3s-can-now-run-psp-isos-without-a-custom-firmware/
twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/771777216069898241
dreamcancel.com/2015/06/29/exploring-kof-xiii-dialogues-mai-and-the-shiranui-legacy/
brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Ryu-Ultimate-632187851
streetmodders.deviantart.com/gallery/40967811/Work-in-Progress
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread, we have two templates. The standard template, and a much bigger template that covers many more fighting games. Depending on how popular the second template is, I might keep it for future threads.

Posting the special edit KoF XIV teams;

Ryo, Mui Mui, Kensou

Ramon, Joe, Robert

Tung, Gang Il, Chin

Nakoruru, Athena, Kula.

Mui Mui, Love Heart, Alice

Zarina, Nakoruru and King of Dinosaurs

Sylvie, Kula, Angel

Mai, Andy, Bandeiras

Shun'ei , Terry, Geese

Hein, Kukri, Luong

Is the netcode really that shit? My copy hasn't arrived yet.

The netcode works great in Party mode, it's shit in every other mode. They already figured out whats wrong, they're just waiting for sony to approve the patch.

what i've heard is pretty mixed, some people have borderline unplayable matches & others haven't had problems. just watching streams i saw some pretty insane slowdown. snk itself has acknowledged there are issues and claim to be working on it.

this is why you never preorder a fighting game

Why isn't Xanadu a mysterious newcomer?

Wait I just noticed, does KoF XIV not have taunts?

My guess it's because he's more crazy than mysterious.

another one of the list though, despite no continues i didn't beat my previous records, i thought i did better than expected with that team despite never really using them in other KOFs i played

OP, why don't you add news about MKXL for PC news if you added new info about Injustice 2? I don't like WB with NetherRealm and would probably never include stuff about their games, but news are still news. Also don't forget to mention beta.

The first one needs a revision but i dont see the second one picking up since most people leaves even the regular one with huge gaps.

The Women Fighters Team's ending is worse

I knew I forgot something. Thanks for letting me know.

did they put vanessa in a fucking ending sequence again?

Yup.

damn

how many endings involve the team just going to eat

The more I see from Luong, the more I keep thinking of her as an "Ara Juri"

Know what i miss in fighting games?
Different win poses.

At least the big 4 dont do it. I'd even buy them as dlc assumimg the game is of my taste. Also why only sf and doa do alternate costumes. Shit sucks. I am a cosmetics whore.

From the teams I've completed; Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, Woman Fighters and Kula eats ice cream and tries to share it with Ralf in K' Team's ending

meant for

Different win poses and special intros need to make a comeback.

Playstation All-Stars was the first game I ever played that had different intros/taunts/win poses for every character and let you choose which one you would use. I thought that shit was great, it's too bad newer games don't bother doing the same thing.

Would use the current 1st template, but I haven't picked up XIV yet, so I'll post my current complete one for now.

Some Anime fighting games still do that, but it has been dwindling.

in leonas trial where you do the heavy grand saber after the knock back, in the demo she crouches for a moment before starting the combo, whats the reasoning behind that?

i'm for shit with charge characters but i wanna get some stuff down before i do an arcade run with ikari warriors

fuck its gonna be awhile till i'm confident to go online in this

So what's the point of command normals in fighting games? Like I get a punch that has a slightly different angle on it compared to the normal one but it still gets blocked high just the same, why bother? It seems redundant. For lows I can see a use for a short range but fast kick, a long range kick that just does damage and a mid range kick for knockdown, but why have low punches then if they just hit low the same? It all seems so redundant to me. Or moves where you can hold it from coming out, wy would you do that when it just gives the enemy tons of time to block? I don't understand why they give you all these moves with different angles and such yet all of it gets trumped by holding down back. Like they're teasing you with a much more interesting system that doesn't exist or something.

SNK is fucking fearless

Hitboxes and frame data.

Heh

Luong > Juri

not exactly a tall hurdle

so how's KOF 14 stacking up? buying a new FG next paycheck and it's this or xrd

I don't mind shit netcode

For anybody who's interested, here's all the special intros for KoF XIV.

Why would you do that to yourself

WEW

What is the best kof starting point for someone that has only played a bit of FF years ago and wants to get into inevitable kof 14 pc version?

kof XIII would be the game with most similarities to XIV's gameplay

But i think that kof13 has touch of death shit while 14 is just a regular fighting game.

I don't have XIV yet but did you guys tried the shortcuts?
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0

Yeah, no taunts and XIII already had half-assed taunts(reused sprites with effects). But at least it was better than nothing

Let me check
>'96 But at least it had Jan reuniting with King
Damn, girls sure love to eat. By the way, in 2003, Mai was raped by Mary's dog. Maybe that's why they never got together again.

You mean special win poses? In XIV some characters have more than one winpose like Benimaru's "Thank You" but chracter specific ones I only remember in 2002~XI(and supers like Iori screaming KYOOOOO against him).
And XIV already have Classic Kyo and Nightmare Geese as costumes. Maybe more in the future.

That's actually an old reference.

If you don't like XIII, just play 2002(UM) or 98(UMFE). XIV system is an amalgam of those 3 games.

Speaking of which, how's the beta?

well you can try 2002UM too, pirate it since the online is dead, the pc version is super light size

these cancel shortcuts have been around forever, i can't believe people doesn't know about them i think the earliest i came to use them was in kof 99

But i want to give snk my money because i think they deserve them.

She's not gonna accept that Ralfsplaining, shitlord.

I stole that guy's tournament stamp for what you've used but I divided between offline and online tournaments.

KOF98UMFE: store.steampowered.com/app/222420
KOF2002UM: store.steampowered.com/app/222440/
The netcode is serviceable but there are only few people playing so, you're probably better organizing matches in steam groups, KOF forums or discord Maybe here but my windows is busted so only fightcade for me. I wish they released on Linux, but you know japanese devs.
But you can just buy to support SNK and play 98 and 2002 on fightcade if you want.

Luong is a hawt

So much for aussie Border Force when foreigners like non-english speaking Daigo stole the Ozhadou CPT 1st place

Good online pls

The Japs are honorary Aryans user

As are all Axis nations. Potato!

Ryu is V-triggered

Opps
Wrong youtube clip

Im okay with this.

anyway, after playing her for a bit, I can say that Im not a fan of Luong. Which is kind of sad, because I like her design. I was hoping she'd be one of the newcomers I'd put on my team, instead I think I'll go with Xanadu

polite sage

and I forgot to sage.
pardon my idiocy, Im hungover

I wonder if my question from the last FG thread got replied? If not I was wondering about a third teammate for my main, being Alice, and Robert.

Love Heart, because she is pretty.

Yuri

I'm playing samsho V special and yatagarasu. Does anyone have general tips and playstyles for kazuki and Hanzo?

Choi

For Kazuki, don't try to play him like a fireball character. You should be running away and trying to trick/annoy the opponent into eating a powered-up special, or otherwise just mixing it up. He has a slow jump but his air moves are amazing so it hardly matters. There's some really hilarious shit he can do if you get into the other guy's head, like doing standing kick over a low and kara-cancelling it to throw, doing a raw super on a read for a billion damage fullscreen yomi punish, hitting random limbs with low AB from over half screen and comboing out of it, and so on.

Been watching some KoFXIV videos and the game looks like solid fun.

The only thing I can say visually? It lacks flair when attacking/comboing. I don't know, something about it makes it seem much boring compared to other fighters. maybe it's some hits lack punch, or maybe it's the lack of flashy hit sparks/knockback/wonky animations.

In the meantime waiting for the (seemingly) inevitable PC release, I really hope they up the fanart this time. Always disappointing when a franchise which such fine newcomer ladies lack fanart for many of it's characters (unless you are the veterans or Mai).

Why are there so few games that have taunting as a mechanic? I really like 3rd strike's taunt use of enhancing combos, buffing defense, and giving characters a projectile

Dude is so chill. Even though I was awkward as fuck, he glanced right past it and was super nice.

I wish more fighting games had Art of Fighting's taunt system

I'm okay with just being able to choose my taunts

The Art of Fighting games and KoF '94-'96 have a mechanic where taunting lower your opponents special meter in AoF, and their super meter in KoF '94-'96.

anybody got those links and shit for the chink kof rip-off? ive got 30 points now

I can't get my PS3 MadCatz pad to work properly with KoFXIV; the d-pad does not work at all. Can anyone who has that pad please confirm if they're getting the same problem? Does SNK have a forum to point it out to them?
Game is entirely manageable with the PS4 pad but it put a bit of a damper on my enjoyment.

Can never go wrong with Antonov.

Yeah, there's sadly very little of the new girls. But, to be fair, there's very little new stuff of any FG girl that isn't Dizzy.

I've had no problem using these legacy controllers.

Are you the same guy from last time? Because someone else had the same problem a few threads back when the game launched

In my opinion, that's a good thing. Makes me feel like it's easier to watch. Also reminds me of Jewpuncher before it became super sparkle edition, which is nice. Game looks fine in motion to me, it's just still shots that are really odd.

I asked the question in the last topic yes but that was it.
But if someone else had the same problem, then I guess it's fair to think that it's a problem with the L0 driver (those jackasses fuck me over even when I'm not playing their bloody game).

I doubt MikeZ is intentionally trying to ruin your life, user. He might be narcissistic, but I think it stops there.

As for the controller issue, is there some switch on it that needs to be toggled? I'm not familiar with a lot of the pads that came out since I've been using a DS2 for Melty Blood on the PS2, and then a DS3 when UNIEL came out. I know the Hori Fighting Commander has switches to toggle what mode it's in, don't know if MadCatz has a similar setup.

what a savage

Luong is better than your censored waifu

Agreed. The new girls are really cute.

There must be balance because for example in KI i often have trouble trying to figure what goes on amid the chaos of sparks and smoke on the screen, i can't see shit

Gotta give a bit credit to them since even one of the character's instinct moves is fucking up the whole screen visibility.

On a completely unrelated note:

Anyone here owns a an xbone controller and has problems with windows not detecting it if the PC turns on WITH the pad plugged into the PC? this issue triggers my OCD

Damn those double dubs, I can't question that.
There's a legacy controller setting in the options and it should be plug & play. Everything else works besides the d-pad.

Terry couldn't give less of a fuck about what year it is. Amen.

anybody got those links and shit for the chink kof rip-off? ive got 30 points now

why doe sit cost points, what points? micro$ points?

It's the chink site's points. I don't have any links, but you click on buttons to get a free key for the not-quite-KoF ripoff from China.

What the shit

off with all these

Bushido Blade is great, get the fuck out of here.

I really wish that guy would show up who posts the how to cause right now its all fucked up

I wish people would throw in a cheeky taunt now and again, whether they did or didn't

They're fixing it, reportedly.

Too lazy to repost but I archived the last thread: archive.is/0kF8O
Just search for "10490994"

By the way, I'm not him.

thanks anyway

Download chink language pack if you don't have it and use applocale if you don't want to change your language system. I don't think it would cause installation issues though and it's not like you know chink language either.

now what? I'd log into my qq acount but it only allows numbers for the log in

on the other hand
I'm conflicted.

It's like they're outright teasing Saigado.

Push big button? You can also select "remember my password" and "self-login". Or do you experience issues with login?

This is why you don't play the PS4 version when the PC version is readily available and relatively easy to mod.

Why don't more games do this? Think Tira in SCIV and V with that taunt/parry thing that would give her a little health back, only a character with maybe one or two offensive specials and the rest are demeaning taunts that double as parries. That'd be fucking rad.

I don't know what log in its asking for since it only allows numbers, my log in had letters. pressing the big red button doesn't do anything without anything fiilled

Was anyone seriously so retarded to buy this piece of shit on PS4 or buying it at all? There are zero reasons to own PS4 version unless you're Sonygger who wants to suffer from paid online, unfixable censorship, input lag and from unavoidable grinding.

QQ account has numeric ID, something like ICQ had, try to use it to login.

i dont remember getting one

Just open your QQ profile with personal information, I think the ID have to be there.

SF fags deserved this suffering. Good thing they couldn't save Capcom from fuck up.

I made a Xanadu feels OC while trying to keep his wide eyes.
what's everyone's take on him? I don't like how specific you have to hit his supers or else the opponents fly away but I feel like other than that he's pretty solid and really fun.

well right now their main site is down so no can do for that.

I want to play KOF but lol no PS4

I think I've settled down on my KoF team. For now anyways. I'm using Mian, Leona, and Nakoruru. I've been doing pretty well so far, but the true test will be against my Mexican cousin and his Antonov, Angel, Ramon team.

You have no chance to win. Just accept your loss.

Get yourself QQ client for Windows, there is no way to see shit on their site unfortunately. I think they dropped English version too, so you have to get the chink one.

His Ramon is really the only thing that concerns me. I can't lose to him though. He's the smuggest, loudest, and most annoying faggot on that side of the border. I'll never hear the end of it.

Anyone else have good comeback material like this?

and where would I find that if they no longer support it?

I'm waiting for the steam version and buying it day one.
I'll be damned if i'll buy a nogames station 4 coupled with pay to play online.

Bite the Bullet. Stop being a Capcuck.
Go back to ST or 3rd Strike. :P

Does anyone have an animated gif of rainy Dudley (SF3) stage?

imgur.com/gallery/OinOT

who do you play in sf? you could try the older kof games on fightcade and see if you like them they're a little broken in some regards, but the characters are fun, xiii is a more polished game, but it's not free and lacks some characters

ryo/robert & geese would feel pretty familiar to sf

You could google by now.

Here is download site: im.qq.com/download/

Scroll down and you will see PC with 2 android versions, that's where the latest chink version is. However, looks like there is International version below, for this version you'll need to download QQๅ›ฝ้™…PC็‰ˆ, try to get this one first, I think there should be no problem with International version.

The shit netcode actually worked out nicely for me, it game me time to dick around in party mode testing out everyone.

By the time the patch drops, I'll probably have a good team picked out finally.

last call

XDZW free keys

August 2016 - New Beta Key giveaway.

Instructions:

1. Create a QQ Account on qq.com: zc.qq.com/en/index.html?from=pt
QQAccount the one with just numbers

2. Access this website: act.tgp.qq.com/pc_game/xd20160815/index.html

Log in with your QQ account and click on the golden rectangle rectangle under the calendar. You'll be given 10 points.

3. Repeat the action for three days and you'll get 30 points, then click on the yellow rectangle over the calendar and the account will be activated and ready to play.

4. [UPDATED TGP Client with XDZW 2.0] Download the game and install: mega.nz/#!iRVXTDpS!yvVXtHviyZqXMtRErMn2zrEFWsUASAguT9Nek3SuNTI

note: make sure installation folder is NOT in chinese to execute game properly

refer to facebook.com/groups/519277804797309/
if there is a problem

xiao

I can already tell he's never played a fighting game.

I bet he plays smash

What's the difference between sanwa and seimitsu buttons?
most results online are about joysticks, but I'm looking for pushbuttons.
Or are chinese aliexpress buttons passable? because they is the cheap

has anyone tried canceling Kyo's dp into orochinagi amidst combo in 02 UM as corner combo ender? shit so hard that it is rewarding

go to the QQ security center to find your account ID for your log in. its the only website that works that tells you your id

Okay now what?

press the lower right blue button

He respects fighting games a lot but says he just doesn't have the dexterity or time commitment to keep up with high level ones. We've played Skullgirls and Smash 4 casually Parasoul is his waifu. It's fun up until he ragequits, our connection wasn't the best, and I have no luck getting him to play Marvel or Guilty Gear.

I just wish he wouldn't be so goddamned arrogant about some things. I know I'm saying that on Holla Forums, but fighting games are notorious for being easily able to spot bullshit

by accident posted my account number.
okay so after pressing all the blue buttons it takes me to this page

uhhhhh, Suddenly I dont have the urge to play this anymore

Also anybody her who understands gook can tell me which of these is settings, that can take me to turning all this shit to english?

Why is it that the patch will go live only after sony gets off its ass and gives them the green light?

Why does SF EX3 gets so much shit? I think its fun.

Because Sony can't let them release code that might compromise the PS4. At least, I'm sure that's the official answer.

Because the EX series takes a million years to get through one match some times. It's not really great, but there are worse choices to make.

it is kind of a grind actually, leaving execution out of the picture because it comes with the long grind, the most important part in these games is knowing what is going to happen in X situation, for example in block strings, or in juggles or during mixups, then react accordingly.

Basically if my enemy is in X state then i should perform Y.

Repeat times the number of characters you want to learn. Then just add a bit of mind games where you guess right/wrong and that's about as deep as a fighting games go.

USF4 is an interesting habitat these days. Before I signed off it looked like I bullied all the American players off of Ranked, lol

Did he grapple your stick?

hate to break the news but it's an eternal network problem which has persisted since the steam conversion where the two people fight completely different matches before it cutting to the 'lost connection to opponent'

if it was a ragequit it would either say 'host has left the session' or 'player has left the session'

Again, . But I don't really have many problems with orochinagi cancels. His HSDM on the other hand that is impossible to combo into/confirm.

Beat him only using fundamentals or with a poke-heavy character and teach that lesson. Skullgirls is a combo and reset heavy game but you can try things like ST or KOF'98.

I already saw MikeZ complaining shocking isn't it? about a patch with a new character for skullgirls taking weeks to go live on the PSN after finished on the endless Beta(and even longer on the Live for the 360 owners).

Why did none of you faggots let me know that DoA5 is actually a legitimately good fighting game? I thought it was just all about the bomb ass waifu tiddies.

ryu was mashing like it was nobody's business.

Lmao, I got this message. Wouldn't notice if I hadn't heard about it before

Good excuse to stop playing this utter shit kusoge

I more or less do. He attacks on wakeup at every chance he can get, and I know literally only one combo. Filia's c.MK ruins him every time, and he fucking hates it when I use Squigly because he can't get around her j.HP. He said the lag made it impossible; it got so bad that I stopped using it on him out of pity.

what is this bullshit, did you try to insatall a mod or something

I discovered this for myself a couple months ago. The fact that the game is never discussed at all in these threads made me assume that it must be casual shit.

I bought a copy a really long time ago, since it was on sale for twenty bucks and I figured it was something me and my friend could fight each other on when we weren't in the mood for anything else, but then it spent about a year collecting dust on my shelf since we never felt like playing it.

Eventually there was one day where we decided to play it for a bit, and even though we both sucked and were mostly just mashing buttons, I got hooked and wanted to learn how to play the game for real. Ever since that day I've barely touched any other game, I've spent all my time learning the system, completing tutorials, trying out characters, etc.

I haven't finished learning every character yet, but so far I have no clue who my main will be, I've liked most of the characters I've tried and I don't have a favorite.

I wish someone would explain whats going on with this sketchy as fuck launcher

Damn I won't get my PC repaired for another week or so.

for a f2p game, it's pretty enjoyable, the netcode is super spotty outside of lobbies though
ryu and mila are both pretty fun. the biggest problem is that people only care about the tiddies so it's hard to find actual information on how to git gud.
it also has better looking models and backgrounds than both sfv and xiv

Can't have the goyim rig the game and get all the colors without playing the bullshit survival mode.

DoA5 is damn alright. I bought a copy on playasia for ps3 during the sjw anal annihilation since I wanted to support team ninja and playasia but I didn't want to buy the retarded volleyball game with boobs

nowadays I just play the PC version because marie rose nude mods

1 round survival mod, I'm pretty sure I still have the colors and I definitely have the characters.

Can't be arsed to earn 2k more for Urien.

Capcom cracked down on one-round survival mod
[emailย protected]/* */

Quote: all of my fm is gone but i have my unlocks
GJ, Capcom!

But user, it can actually be fun if you screw around.

Fucking sony man,
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/770879032384557058

Hope it's out before friday

and clothing destruction mods

I play it. Tried asking for a few pointers in these topics every now and then but seems Holla Forums only cares about the loli smut.
Nyotengu main btw

Nice quads. I don't post about it because I'm garbage and then it devolves into Nyotengu or Marie Rose porn threads. Occasionally Honoka or Mila, but mostly the first two. Really unproductive to learn how to play. And I don't have it on PC, I have plain ol' DoA5 sitting on my PS3 HDD. How the fuck are you supposed to get good at DoA?

you just wait for Super Street Fighter 5

Play against player, preferably one who either do random or play against several players. DoA5 mechanics is extremely setup heavy meaning that training mode is basically useless except for learning basic combos, if you have a poor setup and cannot critical stun during a combo you will either get a hold and get fucked or get blocked and then get fucked. People have a tendency to compare it to slower games like SF but it's actually in it's design closer to death combo games like Blade Arcus. A good Nyo combo with stun/critical stun is roughly 60% of most characters. Basically fuck up someone through mix up or play defensively, the slower the character the more reliant on counters and defensive play they will be, Nyotengu is amongst the slower characters.

I wish the timing on some things was a bit more lenient but otherwise I always felt like matches were over quickly, even though I was a scrub against other scrub friends.
Well, I'm doomed. I can't play online thanks to shitty internet. Thanks for the advice, though.

So KoF XIV is already out preforming KoF XIII in japan. Seems pretty safe to assume the game will do even better once the PC version launches.

I hear ya. Mine's collecting digital dust as well. Sometimes I hook it up (as I'll do again soon for Mai) but I always end just hitting Training mode and grind combos. Right now I'm afraid I'll do the same to KoF. Fighting games are my siren song and I really have to keep my spaghetti in check to not get every freakin' single one (I'm almost glad Capcom's blunders turned me away from SFV); it helps that I now want to play the game on more than a superficial level which means a lot more time for each. I picked DOA because 2 was one of my favorite DC games and the formula hasn't changed very radically.
Also, more than waifufaggotry guides me to pick Nyotengu. I think she's genuinely very easy to pick and play and besides having to be very disciplined with your button presses, all of her moves are simple (half circle is the trickiest input she has). Tried playing Momiji but seems she's not for me.

Incidentally, I've always wondered if 3D FGs giving stronger moves complicated inputs is good game design? I'll admit I don't have a alternative in mindโ€ฆ

(checked)
I'm a shitty scrub and I can confirm this. Doesn't even need a Power Launcher to get 50% damage.

I love video games.

Could you spoonfed a novice about the modding of DOA 5? I saw destructible cloths and some crazy costumes like one of Elysium I think. I'm still confused about it.
By the way, I'm trying to main Tina and Lisa.

Anyone have sales figures for King of Fighters 14?

store.steampowered.com/app/465840/
I was going to ask why nobody mentioned this, then I noticed that DotEmu handled the port.

I'm gonna guess that nobody got this thing to work. not even the user who posted this

Not a clue, sorry m8.

Not to mention most people will immediately respond with
And I thought Last Blade got a Humble Bundle release? Or am I mistaken? I even paid to get the shirt from that bundle and I still don't remember what all games came in it. At least Neo Turf Masters should be in it.

I hope that nigger reads this post, and it's not even out of the question considering how I know for a fact another person in that room goes to this website.

Outfuckingskilled

It's genuine tactic though. Who are the zoners in KOFXIV?

You joke, but that's probably what it's going to be called. The disc is going to update into a SSFV, and the 'new and improved' name moniker will be Capcom's attempt to get the casual fanbase they lost back.

Now, this could be a good thing. Every single overwhelming problem with SFV can be fixed and addressed and improved in SSFV and like SSFIV, no one will have to buy a new disc.
Or. Nothing could change at all outside of some character balancing, the next line of DLC characters and some FOUR FUCKING DOLLAR outfits you can't even earn with fight money. I may have been stockholm syndromed into a SF relationship, but if there's no big improvements after the Capcom Pro Tour, then I'll have to bite the bullet and switch over to KOF14.

Call me an no-thumbed loser, but I could never do pretzel motions properly. And the characters I DO like are either not in 14, or is Leona, who I'm terrible with. But SNK is doing things that Capcom has not done almost a year after release, so I'll have to get used to it.

Look up.

Terry, Andy, Kyo, Iori, Athena and Kensou.

Space Ryu

Is KOF14 any fun?

So you are saying you got beat by something you couldn't counter, and then when you went for the rematch he mixed it up and beat you with something else?

Rip MKX

Just bought SSFIV 3D for dirt cheap on a Capcom sale and decide to try out online right away only to get fucked by shit latency and a Sakura that did insane combos and mix-ups. I sat and pondered how the hell anyone could put out special moves with deadly accuracy against that much lag. Then I found out you can map any special, super, or ultra to the buttons on top of using the touch screen. Seems kinda scrubby, but I decide to give it a go and get destroyed by the few english language players still online with all of them being Ryus and Kens.

I can't even be mad about this I suppose, but then decide to play a japper who used ryu and actually decided to not be a complete cunt about it and abuse lag combos. He switches to Guile to counter my Chun and had some really close matches but still lose despite having quite a bit of fun playing him. Game is still good single player at least with the dynamic view to freshen things up a bit. Definitely worth the $7 spent.

I want to get back into fighting games, however, I'm quite past my prime and no longer have any local friends to train with but I was thinking about getting the new KoF and going online to make some friends to help get my groove back but am skeptical about the rumors I've heard about lag.

Should I skip this one or wait for the net code to be fixed?

Alright I need some help deciding on my team. So far I just have Ryo because he's been on my team since 94, and the rest on my mains for previous KoF games didn't make it in XIV. So I've spent like 1-2 hours with every character in party mode and a list of the characters I'm interested in/how much I need practice for them.

No practice needed:
Clark
Sylvie
Nakoruru

Needs some practice but otherwise fine;
Andy
Alice
Love Heart
Dinosaur

Needs a fuck load of practice;
Mui Mui
Meitenkun
Mian
Antonov
Billy

Interested in them but have to learn them from scratch;
Maxima
Tung Fu Rue
Kukri
Geese
Mature

So any suggestions on what to go with? Should I just go with a team built with the characters I need no practice or should I just go put in an effort to learn some new ones?

Wait for the netcode to be fixed, the game is great. Party Mode's netcode works perfectly fine at the month, if the patch fixes all the other mode's netcode to be like party mode it shoul all be good.

Yes. Pick a team and fight, lose a round and you switch to the next character. Game has huge combo potential for each character, but not MvC3 level where you're stunlocked for fuckin' ever, you can actually fight back.

But why?

Go with Love Heart and Mui Mui.

Why

Sega just renewed VF's trademark, surely that means they're doing something right?

I'm putting all my faith in Tekken 7s console release. If it's really successful they obviously will follow up with SC6 and Sega may see this demand as a reason to make a new VF.

Soul Calibur twitter account has been active recently

Is there ever going to be a capcom pro talk again or is Mike going to be salty forever.

He probably hung himself in the bathroom after he walked off camera.

Capcom Floe Talk when?

shortynator.com/0ARQycJR

I don't think it has English, this game is for chinks after all. And know the difference, user, gooks are Koreans. Can't help you any further since I didn't get the game, my HDD is almost full. Just try to Google.

People don't talk about it because the game is a niche, majority of DOA audience are waifufags who are using camera mode to take lewd shots, better if there are nude mods. Seriously, you could just visit any 8ch DOA threads and there would be nothing but porn dump or in-game screenshots/videos from camera mode.

>it also has better looking models and backgrounds than both sfv and xiv
If the game was ugly Koei would lose their actual audience.

Previous games are better and why bother when there is PC and porn games for it? I'd rather play Illusion games, Sexy Beach especially. It's only worth getting if you have no PC.

What if they planned that all along? Considering Capcom became even worse than before, they easily could pull this shit and it wouldn't surprise me, I still remember Ono words about no Super edition for SF4. Though I don't see people buying it unless Capcom won't hype it enough or unless people aren't absolute retards to fall for this again. My friend once promised to do bad things to Capcom if they release Super edition, so I'm looking forward to it. Maybe SF drones will be finally pissed.

Sylvie and Alice.

Isn't King a zoner too?

Granted, Bloodstorm is shit but the amount of novel concepts was still great and deserved more exploration. Also the CEO of the Bloodstorm devs (Incredible Technologies) was a woman.

Maxima's going to need a buff.

If anything this fucking bird needs a god damn nerf

Nak looked really strong in general in some of the pre-release matches. How is she in practice?

General consensus so far is that she's probably top tier

FINALLY
It's not Power Stone, but damn it was the must fun game in the genre in quite some time, and the french voices were quite good.

Seriously tho, this fucking bird

but you keep throwing things at her at max range, i believe just from watching that she can't pull the move in time if you are a little closer, so have to take that into account too, i am more concerned with that full screen long invincible grab from Xanadu

These aren't my clips, I'm just ripping them off twitter. But It's just the fact that it doesn't act like other projectiles in the game; it keeps going instead of stopping once it hits another projectile.

Like, why use any other zoning character when the bird is a fucking train without brakes?

How humiliating.

Finally took my planned team (Antonov-Luong-Hein) for a story spin against a lv4 AI and it was disastrous. Antonov and Luong feel fairly manageable but Hein is a lot trickier than I thought he'd be from just goofing around in training.
I'd ask if any Hein players can give me a few pointers but I'll take anything for my characters and even the game in general, really.
And on that note, I ask - are jump ins weak in this game? I'll admit I still can't get jump in hit confirms consistently but given how you have to be balls deep to get a hit confirm and how jumps are slow enough for the opponent to react, jumping in is feeling like a bad idea in general.

Side note, Mai's alts in DOA are just the generic crap all the girls get. I'd say KT hates money but the truth is that their average costumer just has very low standards.

Ban T. Hawk.
BAN

I like this guy.

Hey, there was a KOF 14 patch. Did the netcode get fixed? my internet where I currently am is not strong enough to constitute playing online matches in good conscience.

I think if people have to buy a new disc, Street Fighter is finished. I didn't hear anyone say that there won't be more editions of SFV and it's foolish to think there wouldn't be if they're planning on making it last as long as SFIV; I'm confident it'll just be a disc update like everything after SSFIV.

Holy shit, they actually finally did it. Guess I'll look into getting it at some point.

Ono said no more versions. eventhubs.com/news/2015/jun/30/capcom-discusses-street-fighter-5s-roster-and-selection-process-users-only-need-own-one-disc/

1.02 is indeed mostly to fix Ranked and Free matches and a few minor bugs. Incidentally, just played online for the first time - party, free team and ranked. Bar one particular player, the netcode is super smooth.

On the opposite end, I'm abysmally bad at the game. Shit that I could get away with in SF like spamming LP/LK or throw while getting up and yolo supers are probably the main reasons I'm getting creamed.
How do you deal with wake-up pressure in this game? Every time I get knocked down, I get nailed with lows or a overhead. Seems blocking correctly and doing a guard C+D (which costs 1 bar) is the only choice.

>Interview with Ono Matt Dahlgren says that you'll only need to own one disc.

SFV really spoiled me with nearly every projectile being ass and 1/3 of the cast having some ability to circumvent projectiles. Neutral jumping works for only so long.

You're not doing full jumps are you? You shouldn't be doing full jumps.

Kof is all about jump ins or at least it used to, Kof characters might as well be a metaphore for attack planes in a dogfight

Sorry, I forgot the interview wasn't Ono. I thought there was an article that said so. Can't find it now, my bad.
I know that, but at least they're implying that you won't be able to get a Super edition with all the content, unless you mean more Season passes.

I've seen some tourney footage of past games so I know you can bully the shit out of someone with hop pressure but I'm still too green to get those consistently so I just use the normal ones (and get stuffed for it).

Anyway, I'll be sure to give those vids a watch.

Having an invincible reversal is typically how you can eliminate the 50/50 on wakeup. Or a similar type of attack. For instance, the reason wakeup super works in SF is because supers in that game all have incincibility on startup. In KOF, that's not the case. Also, Teching every knockdown you can will help in addition.

What characters are you playing? also, You never want to do the reversal every time. Just often enough so that your opponent thinks about backing off on your wakeup.

Antonov, Luong and Hein though Luong is the only one I'm relatively decent with (thanks to EX mode).
Antonov's standing normals go over almost everyone and besides an occasional HCB grab or air QCF+P, I can't do much with him. Hein seems like a lost cause besides catching people with QCFx2 +K super that seems to be invincible on start up. I might swap Hein with Mature.

Antonov has a Dp, right? I'm pretty sure Hein is a good character, so I wouldn't count him out yet

can they fix the fucking in game input lag? why should that even BE SOMETHING to fix anyway?

speaking of power stone, is this real or just an error that never got corrected?
i want it to be real, but a console port no one ever talks about that's only available for for eu seems too good to exist

Calling it the Rock A Bye Baby grab

Only reason I can tell it's Mai is the fanโ€ฆ at least make it red?

kof is if smash was a fighting game

is there really anywhere online these days to play against people in dead / forgotten / obscure series? last time I checked ggpo was down and even when it wasn't mostly people stuck to the big names like SF, KoF etc.
Playing SamSho against the AI is a fucking punishment and I'd rather at least get raped by an actual other player.

fightcade nigga

What you do for fightcade you go to a popular game, play a couple rounds of [insert popular fightcade game here], strike up a conversation, If they talk with you, ask "Hey do you play [insert obscure fightcade fighter here] on fightcade", hopefully they send you dick pics at that point and you found a trap.

For other games I would look for a discord group (ex. Yatagarasu) or subreddit on said game.

Because Athena and Geese are much better. Nakoruru is a footsie heavy character with some gimmicks. She's fine, far from being overpowered but she's not bad either.
Americans just overreact while MadKOF and other asians already don't even bother with her. You shouldn't jump like an idiot at her and consider the bird has a huge recovery.

Like 1/3 of the cast. Athena, Robert, Kensou, King, Mai, Shun'ei, Geese, Iori, Billy, Meitenkun, Ryo, Sylvie, Benimaru and probably others. Some are better than others at zoning and some have other tools to them.

Depends on your KOF background. In XIII jump ins were retarded. XIV is more like '98 and 2002 were you can check hops with LP/LK. Also the window to pull close normals are shorter than in older games. But you can still do jump pressure depending on the character.

Can't play Hayabusa or Raidou for shit. Also gif related. Tina and Sarah only for me and I can't even do Sarah's feint moves during a "string" or "combo" to bait a hold.
Thankfully, Core Fighters DLC are crossbuy to the PS4 version so the "DOA5Ultimate" pack that I got for like $10 right before the release of LastRound will carry when I get my PS4 and buy Mai and the KOF set.

He says a lot of stuff.
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99875-Super-Street-Fighter-IV-Wont-Ever-Become-Hyper-or-Ultra
While I don't really believe there'll be another disc release I wouldn't be surprised.

It's only for psp. You can dl it on the triple, but only so you can transfer it to your psp.

Unfortunately I think it's a typo on their part. And mostly because you can't access PSN through a PSP anymore, so you need to download the game on your PS3 to install from there. But, there is a way to run PSP games on a Ps3: wololo.net/2015/02/26/ps3s-can-now-run-psp-isos-without-a-custom-firmware/

SF EX3 Had:

Now, SF fans are Capcom bitches, I know that damn well, but really this game deserved mure more love.
The graphics were not amazing, but EX3 was a Ps2 launching title.

WE JEWPUNCHER NOW, BOYS

Time to pick up Ryo and Geese. Maybe Athena because she has a reflector? I don't know, I'd rather have more parries on the team.

anybody else upset that fighting games aren't as fast and smooth as kof 2002 anymore? new fighting games feel so heavy and slugish now

fuck you, iorio and kyo are the faggots who need a nerf

I want to touch that butt.

Also,snk actuaaly fixed the netcode in less than a week this time around?

besides SF V i think every game is deeper and a bit faster than previous iterations, the exception being KOF itself since XIII was slower, can't tell about XIV seems a bit faster than XIII but slower than 2k2
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€“

what animu fightans do people here play?

I used to like Melty Blood until they started to add a lot of donut steel OC charaters

Holy shit, SNK finally made decent netcode for one of their games. It's a god damn christmas miracle

I need to find more Sylvie porn

I casually play Melty Blood, Under Night In-Birth, Jojo and Nitroplus Blasterz every so often.

I mostly play BB and GG for anime fighters, I'm a sucker for magic system style chaining and lots of air movement.

Now we just need a system in place that actually punishes ragequiting.

Yeah, even if it's something as simple as a 30 minute timeout. There needs to be something added.

How do we reach out to SNK?

They check their twitter daily, also I think there is a contact email on their website.

GOOD THING I ORDERED THIS GAME THEN

GG feels heavy and sluggish? Or do you mean non-anime fighters?

Like who? The only original character was Sion, I thought. Pretty sure Archetype:Earth and others were already made by Nasu. The evil versions of characters are just Warachia making illusions of shit.

xrd is definitely heavier and more sluggish then accent core

That I'll give you, but relative to SF, it's way faster and flowing.

Melty before everyone stopped playing it, Blaze before my friends dropped it, Under-Night before my friends dropped, and I tried GG but couldn't get into it. Online has usually been a shit experience so that's not really an option.

Antonov's DP is pretty unsafe but I did find out he can cancel the second half of the DP with air QCF+P. Incidentally, air QCF+P has a ripple effect that seems to catch a lot of folks off guard.
Judging by the specials, Hein seems like a set-up/okizeme character.
I'm sure the game will start to "click" with me at some point; just need to shake off some of habits from SF and, if that doesn't work, get a Mexican blood transfusion.

Played almost all of them from '94 to 2003 but mostly fucking around on emulators and with keyboard, except for 98 and 99 (DC) and UM (PS2) but still on a very superficial level.
I now play less FGs but make a more honest effort at learning them.
I'm still figuring how to properly approach opponents but I'm gonna watch Juicebox's vids for that.

At least SC1 had that input window. But yeah, that's the thing; just seems like a stupid way to balance a move.

The 6 costumes are actually 3 costumes with 2 palettes each. Way they're out-jewing each other, it's like KT and Capcom in some sort of "There can be only (((one)))" contest. And those faggots didn't even give the Kasumi costume to Momiji.

Don't have much Sylvie besides these and the one I already posted. There's little quality stuff of the new girls.

Verse trailer.

A bit disappointed with the character as the leak's mention of time/space/dimension powers had me thinking he'd do really crazy shit like summon past bosses but his theme is fantastic.

Polite sage.

I was originally expecting him to recycle moves from past final bosses. They did end up giving him special win quotes when vs certain characters that have relations to other bosses.

The only fightan I could ever really have fun with was Soul Calibur and it's dead. Every 3D fighter is dead. The entire genre in player health terms is on life support. It's now a spectator sport. Devoting so much time into something there is nobody to share it with requires some serious autism. SC or even VF, everything else is a chore or ADHD.

fucking spoiler that shit

I suppose past bosses are "there" in his move set. I mean, for a embodiment of rage, he's awfully collected but the souls composing him are of the smuggest, showboatiest motherfuckers ever. Almost every KoF boss has that "I ain't even trying" air about them and Verse is no different in that regard (though from some endings, it looks like he might canonically be one of the weakest).

Anywho, Mai is getting released on September 13th. Looks like her alt is a palette swap and the other costumes, the usual generic crap.

Saved.

Cosmo looks like he's about to drop dead any moment

This. Unless you count the alternate versions of a character, most of the OC characters were introduced fairly early on.

The OCs I can think of that was introduced in Melty only are: Neko Arc Chaos, Mecha Hisui, anything involving Sion, White Len, Miyako Arima (technically, while mentioned in the VNs I don't think you ever saw her), Riesbyfe Stridberg & Wallachia, and they were all created by Nasu himself anyway.

Ebin

Go check out Celtic Throwdown Saturday & Sunday. www.twitch.tv/Brianvondoom

What the fuck happened

I forgot Roastbeef even existed, whoops. I thought Warachia was mentioned as a Dead Apostle in other text, too, but I could be wrong. I'm out of the loop on most Nasuverse lore now. I thought White Len existed prior to Melty Blood, too. I know she also shows up in Battle Moon Wars, but that's strictly a fangame, so I'm not sure if it was just her pulled from MB.

The beta?

I'm pretty sure it isn't implemented yet and the PC version is still the delay based garbage it always was.

anybody here can tell me how to install the kof 2002 training mode mod in english? all the how to's i could find were in spanish

nevermind figured it out

Would the MK X solution work? I mean, give the victory to the one who still connected?

The PC will use the same system from consoles, and weird, the game run well here.

Did SFEX3 have costume mods?

twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/771777216069898241

Fart me bros.

They said they couldn't fix it until the end of the Capcom Pro Tour because they don't want to change the game in a way that people would have to relearn timing and such. On one hand, I agree, on the other, the actual tournament scene of this game is so miniscule compared to the entire playerbase. If I have to deal with another Ken corner grab loop, a 7 frame throw tech window with an 8 frame input delay, I am going to tear my hair out.

Well, Kokoro fits Kasumi's moveset betterAnd her old hairstyle. And Kasumi was just a joke with her name. I think the deal only let two girls per costume. But I really wish we have Tina as Blue Mary and Mila as Vanessa later. Also put Rig in Kim's clothes and Bass as Chang. Fuck it, just do a whole cast as KOF characters.

Really wasted opportunity. They could at least copypasted the ninja costumes that Ayane and Kasumi share.
From where I got the second image has a nice article about Mai: dreamcancel.com/2015/06/29/exploring-kof-xiii-dialogues-mai-and-the-shiranui-legacy/

I think the beta was over so they're back to the old netcode/version until the final version goes live.

I heard KOFXIV has a ragequitter hell. And it displays the amount of completed matches of the players.

apparently this helps

SFV is more fun to mod than to play
*so sad*
brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Ryu-Ultimate-632187851
Quote:
It gives Ryu a fusion look by combining his outfit from C1, gloves from C2 and hairstyle from C3. It looks quite unique.

I pulled it off the Nuclear Negro's twitter account.

I'm not black

Trust me, I don't even play marvel

So is there any new Mai porn or not?

Possible. My knowledge is only going with tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya, and they could have offhandily said some stupid list somewhere of the apostles that I don't remember

I don't think so, I don't remember her in Kagetsu Tohya. Maybe it was mentioned her true nature was suppressed or something, otherwise I don't know.

Even when KoF was deader then dead Mai would consistently get some fanart, she's iconic enough that there will never be a shortage of Mai lewds.

meant to reply to

All is right with the world

dik status: MUH

I'd say it's best thing about the MI series but I love the OST too much. Best thing Falcoon did, surely.

Back to another evening of shamefur disprays while trying to wrap my head around Juicebox's neutral game tutorial, my initial impression of of full jump-ins being weak 180ยบ'ed into "the floor is lava" as I'm getting punished a lot for whiffed sweeps. While I still got creamed by pretty much everyone, I'm starting to see what the guy means by actively staying out of the range of things and playing a offensive defense by beating the opponent out of things. But, as is, my execution is weak and I couldn't do a forward hop to save my life.
Playing Party Mode reminds me of my first couple of weeks with Max Anarchy being the team's token deadweight though that mode seems to always be about "that guy" soloing the entire opposing team.

Netcode choked on a couple of occasions (thought the game froze) and got a few players with internet running on hamster wheels but, overall, the netcode is really good, regardless of the connection bar status.

By the by, have data miners managed to rip the KoF XIV gallery? The new art is really good and it looks like every single art asset since '94 is there.
That and artbook scans; Yuropoors got fucked out of it. There's a few things here and there (mostly on twitter) but still haven't found good quality scans of the whole thing.
Also, we need more Antonov stills. Man's a reaction image goldmine.

Polite sage.

Antonov did nothing wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that question bait so people can say shit like Griffith, Hitler, Huey etc etc?
Antonov really did nothing wrong. He bought the rights for the KoF tournament and hosted it for no reason besides his love for fighting; no fighting data gathering, Orochi gank squad assembling or testing humanity's resolve kind of bullshit. And on defeat, he graciously relinquishes his champion belt, pays the prize money and no hard feelings.
Verse's appearance is something he had no part of.

I really hope he comes back in XV, probably teamed with Mian and Sylvie since Kukri will probably team up with Ash and Elisabeth.

but that's true, antonov is a nice guy

So, it seems like he did not played the game himself? It looks like that's the case.

It's really sad when the best part of a game is how fans can fix it.
By the way, I wonder why MK X never really had a strong mods community. Is the game hard to change or people just didn't find it good enough? I remember it also happened to MK 9.

>Lisa = Angel Would look 100% more Mexican

Antonov is the best fighting boss that ever was. Great at fighting, like fighting, filthy rich. Organizes a huge worldwide tournament, fight for fun, great sportsman, protect a children risking his life, it's fun. This is a true gentleman and really big guy for all of us.
I will be pissed if Antonov is not a permanent character on KOF from now on.

So I got a PS4 as a gift, tried to go online today for the first time and got this message.

What do

Kill yourself for paying for permission to use your internet connection for peer to peer gaming.

But I'm not paying for the internet or PS+.

What makes this really extra crappy for Antonov is his story mode ending. The KoF tournament is viewed as a farce with Antonov wining, and his fortune is threatened by hostile takeover.

His victory becoming canon does make a plausible setup for him returning in XV as a regular competitor fighting to regain his fortune.

Google how to change your NAT type.

Move out of your third world country and get better internet or this . I think it said I was on Nat type 2 despite being 1 on everything else, but I haven't had any connection issues to speak of online.

Goddamn the KoF page on the PS4 is kinda annoying to navigate. I saw a clip somebody shared where he did a Ryo combo that did something around 70-75% damage but I can't find it anymore. I did find some neat combo videos though.

thanks bro

I'm too poor to leave canada

Ryo's combos can get really fun

That's exactly it! Fuck yeah. Thanks.

No problem

I was expecting his ending to be him fly all over the world to personally beat up everyone that talked shit about him.
Anyway, him pulling a Tekken 2 Heihachi seems plausible.

Need to start watching some of these with paper n' pencil in hand.

Side note, just got the Nakoruru vs Zarina scene and it's the best thing ever. Nak starts casually cataloging every animal her bird eats and Zarina's like "The bitch is crazy! RUN, COCO!!"

Yes, but there is a shortage of quality ones.

Apparently Nakoruru is broken.

Just like the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back ending?

where's the editing

Are you autistic? No one calls it fucking Samsho like some dumb fucking beaner child.

It's called Samurai Shodown. I can't help but laugh at your autism.

Fucking get lost you fucking poser.

it's the MAME romset name

checkmate, atheists

It's the fucking name for the MAME romsets and it's been the short form of the name since the late 90's

No one calls it Samsho at all, if you're referring to it, you call it Samurai Shodown.

Just because that's the name of the fucking zip doesn't mean shit, it just proves you're too autistic to bother saying the full and proper name.

Unless you're a living breathing Mame emulator, you have no reason to fucking call it "samsho" like an autistic beaner child.

I bet you two fucking clowns call Street Fighter, "Streets" too.

Expect thousands of people online to short form the name.
No, I call it trash

Beaner detected and terminated.

>Makes up some bullshit about how no one calls it Samurai Shodown and ONLY calls it SamSho like a stupid fucking spic
I never said that, I said there are people that call it SamSho as a short form only. That's it.

You need to calm down on the autism friend. Maybe playing some SamSho on fightcade will calm you down. SamSho 2 and SamSho 5sp are the most popular but I've got a soft spot for the first SamSho. Charlotte is my main in the SamSho series.

Nah, it's just trash because it's extremely bland compared to the other fighting games capcom offers.

Kof now and tomorrow too.

Can't wait for XIV to get ported as much as I love SNK I don't really have a reason to buy a PS4, the stuff I've seen is great and very fun I wonder if they'll consider nerfing Xanadu's EX baby grab, bird or Ryo's parries in the future. But that they managed to fix the netcode in less than two weeks speaks volumes of how dedicated they are and more about how Capcom doesn't give a fuck anymore

Mian by tetsu (aka kimuchi)?!?

Nakoruru on PC for playing and modding (also sfm) haha

There's MK mods but not as much as SFV or DoAV
streetmodders.deviantart.com/gallery/40967811/Work-in-Progress

So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

whats that Karin one?
Is it femdom?

I only have the cover image
No idea of contents
Pic is SF milf by the same artist, tetsu (kimuchi).

So is there no move list in Training mode for the Dreamcast version of MvC2 or am I just retarded?

both

Yup. Was on his Twitter and blog; might be a little unpolished for his Pixiv.

I'm glad every artist has four fucking places to follow them now, it was really inconvenient when it was all on Pixiv.

The problem with MK is that the "mods" are only color changes. There are no new costumes or anything like that. It's extremely limited.

Fav fighting game is soul calibur but i dont know any one who plays it. Shitty feeling. I main yoshi and have a minor in astaroth.

you make it so obvious you are the spic.

Is there not a single one "no lips" Mileena?

Also,
NEW THREAD