North Korea Nuke Test

North Korea tested another nuke. There was a manmade earth quake that occured exactly at noon korean time. Is trump going to be a pussy and not do anything or is he going to confront north korea?
cnn.com/2017/09/03/asia/north-korea-nuclear-test/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/02/asia/north-korea-kim-jong-un-nuke-lab-visit/index.html
38north.org/2017/08/punggye083017/
rt.com/news/401859-north-korea-earthquake-nuclear/
archive.is/JDaNU
scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2109503/56-magnitude-tremor-hits-north-korea
twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/904222084791971840
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
whois.com/whois/utwente.nl
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taepodong-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Sherman_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_expedition_to_Korea
nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/nuclearexplosionsimulator/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_North_Korean_nuclear_test
norsar.no/press/latest-press-release/archive/large-nuclear-test-in-north-korea-on-3-september-2017-article1534-984.html
idahostatejournal.com/news/local/earthquakes-hit-southeast-idaho-from-saturday-night-to-early-sunday/article_060cae26-3389-508b-be7c-ae852f81ffda.html
twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/904193646131421184
ds.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/index.phtml?rgn=Central_Asia
fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/NORTHKOREA-MISSILES/010031V7472/index.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/904377075049656322
reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1BE0PT
alabamaquake.com/energy.html#/
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/us-missile-intercept-test-fails/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/could-north-korea-annihilate-seoul-its-artillery-20345
thegoldwater.com/news/7579-Breaking-LAX-Shut-Down-for-Iron-Man-3rd-Arrival-of-Nuclear-Strike-Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see the problem with NK developing a nuclear deterrent. It's necessary for any state who doesn't want to be fucked with by (((them))).

Fucking finally.

Glad to see you're still getting the first comment almost every time. You've been slipping lately.

And of course, no archive.
Kill yourself you fucking cunt.

Also this happened the day before
cnn.com/2017/09/02/asia/north-korea-kim-jong-un-nuke-lab-visit/index.html

CNN is a shill network that gets paid to publish government lies.

It was an earthquake. Not man-made.

That Kim, I swear. If he wanted nuclear explosions in North Korea, all he had to do was ask.

Post yfw, after 67 years of needless provocations, Nork gets BTFO because of an earthquake.

Glass em
inb4 kike shill and sheeit

Glass em. This planet needs to relalize that white men allow them to exist. Glass with MOABS or what ever
t.glasser fan

Dude it was 0.0 km deep. Man made. He did it. He asked to be wiped

then why did it happen exactly at noon? And why was it only 10km below the surface?

(heil'd)

It was 0.0. Less than one mile deep. Man made test. Oh boy

No EMP detected?

Just an earthquake.

Underground by less than a mile. No emp unless it was burned in the upper atmosphere

formal sticky request mods thanks faggots

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING

Possible is not proof

Appeared is not proof

The type of rock and depth of the epicenter alters the waveform.

The Cike News Network is shilling for WW3.

He's scared like a bitch

Or its a regular earthquake and you're shilling in all the threads in order to make it appear like a happening which it isn't.
also:

war of aggression (((nato))) golems activated

One mega fucking ton warhead user

China detonates a nuke to convince the US to borrow enough to forcefully unify the Koreas, providing China with a stronger ally during WW3 which they'll kick off by nuking their mutual enemy Japan.

There were two earthquakes
one slightly below the surface (much higher up then normal earthquakes though) that was caused by the explosion,
and a second aftershock that was one the surface (caused by a collapse of some sort).

They knew this shit was coming

38north.org/2017/08/punggye083017/

Great analysis there. Probably owned by (((them))).

Remember, NK taught Hezbollah how to make bunkers that can't be bunker busted and helps with missile development to anti kike countries.

Also remember for all the newfags the only way to fight NK is a full on nuclear war. They have over 100k artillery pieces pointed at Seoul and other worst Korea cities. 10 minutes and they are flattened by conventional weapons.

Nukes even then can't kill all the crazy fuckers manning some of the batteries, or the remote ones if built correctly.

TLDR: Best Korea/war response is nuke only or they flatten SK regardless.

No one will ever attack NK and you can't sanction them because the gooks are too corrupt.
Everyone will strongly condemn and threaten sanctions and 'strong action' but no one has the balls to irradiate Korea for some political kike bullshit.

That would indicate it was about 900m underground. The fist shockswave was the p wave and the secondary was cavern collapse

Please nuke hollywood kimmy

The chamber will collapse and yes this does cause a secondary quake.

Lotsa kike shills and cowardly lions in this thread already. Let's clear something up for y'all:

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF IT WAS A NATURAL EARTHQUAKE. i CARE LESS ABOUT THAT THAN I CARE WHO SANK THE USS MAINE. I DON'T EVEN GIVE A FUCK IF WE'RE GOING TO WAR AGAINST NORTH OR SOUTH KOREA, NORTH OR SOUTH VIETNAM, OR NORTH OR SOUTH DAKOTA. MY FACE HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DEHUMANIZED. I WANT WAR – DO YOU HEAR ME YOU KIKE SLAVES?!?!?!?
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR
WAR

Pretty sad when CNN is shilling their bullshit here.

Trying to meme a war against norks

when you should be memeing for glassing of middle east

And filtered.

I was watching the seismographs as it happened. This was a nuclear blast. I don't need fucking (((cnn))) to tell me that. It's long past time, we should've killed him immediately after the election.

I want a war with best Korea because they promised me in writing that they would glass the kikes. Waiting kimmy, waiting

Do you actually believe that, gook?

instead of shooting norks, shoot your (((advisers)))

then you actually get to die doing something useful

rt.com/news/401859-north-korea-earthquake-nuclear/
archive.is/JDaNU

The USGS reported the tremor as a 6.3 magnitude, while China's earthquake administration also said it detected a 6.3 magnitude earthquake in northeastern North Korea, calling it a "suspected explosion," Reuters reported.
Seoul's presidential office has already accused its neighbor of conducting a nuclear test while president Moon Jae-in has convened a National Security Council meeting.

So yeah everyone believes it's a Nuke test.

Perhaps you can cite your sources beyond anecdotes like "I SAWS it niggas"

Weu the kikes are working overtime to distract us from Israel's bullshit.

Tits , degree or gtfo

so long as America is anti-white, why would you even die or kill for it? you should be as lazy a nigger as possible when it comes to supporting the genocidal (((legislature))) and as energized as possible pushing resources into white interests

remember it's still illegal for you to have a government representative of your people

In case there actually is anyone who was confused about the narrative now it should be clearer, keep up the redpilling and keep your eyes peeled, they love their false flag happenings during this month.

JUST END IT ALREADY

I don't even know why you're so adamant it didn't happen, North Kora has already tested a Nuke 5 times already and Kim shows no signs of stopping a 6th time. One which promised he'd do at the specified time and South Korea warned a test would occur and an earthquake happened perfectly at that exact time. Why would anybody from Russia to China lie about that? If anything they'd lie that it wasn't an earthquake in an attempt to dissuade and wind down tensions around a country that's right on their fucking doorstep.

Okay now they have nukes. We can't mess with them now. Everyone go home

*that it wasn't an artificial earthquake in

north korea is planing a major announcement soon, so will you believe it if they confirm it themselves?

yeah

is that bad?

I don't believe the Nuclear weapons they have are even remotely as capable as they claim it to be. Shit not even Foxnews even pretends Best Korea's propoganda is legitimate. South Korea's own officials measured last year's bomb tests to be much smaller then a hydrogen bomb and that they believe it to be a boosted fission bomb. Halfway between an atomic bomb and a hydrogen bomb. The thing with North Korea's whole plan is that they need to shrink the bomb down to fit the missiles they plan to use them on, regardless of their tech level to the US.

Probably. I can hear police cars driving around saying: "Go about your day as normal" over their loudspeakers.

scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2109503/56-magnitude-tremor-hits-north-korea

I'm afraid I have no context that could judge that as being anything other then "bad".

twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/status/904222084791971840
Neat.

Well on any other day, the police dont go driving around saying shit like, "Act normal everybody"

It's always so interesting to read posts like these. The target for "glassing" is always suggested to be some far off place that doesn't want to take out loans to buy weapons from America or allow Israelis to control it's critical national infrastructure and resources. It's never anywhere in the dying West being overrun with shitskins.

The key here is if it was a 5.6 magnitude earthquake, or a 6.3 one. 5.6 would be a couple dozen kilotons, in line with the other nuclear tests Kim has done. 6.3 would be a megaton, which would mean that the norks weren't lying about having a hydrogen bomb.

You're right. Let's nuke Paris just to be fair.

I hope this was a successful nuke test and (((they))) have to stop fucking with them.
>all i hear on the (((radio stations))) at work is bullshit propoganda about best korea.

Which would be a very serious development, as it means the North Koreans can then up the yield many times that. It also would allow for miniaturizing warheads while still packing quite a yield.

Correct. North Korea's development of a hydrogen bomb would mean only 2 things.

1. War very soon. Like within a week.
2. War fucking never.

the worst damage they could do is damage (((silicon valley))) and the Rothschilds sent in hurricane Harvey to destroy Texas because that's the second most tech advanced state. they're already implementing the anti-America solution to either force compliance or to destroy it

Is it happening?

Always

Yes that's clearly your typical short attention span zogbot. It doesn't matter how much they get enriched. As long as they get to nuke or invade a foreign country it's all good.

Just read that they're estimating it was 100kt now.

Oh my god! Let's panic and go to WW3 against them!

best korean television live

Hopefully the Nippons push their shit in.

This is an anime-tier intro

You should see their cartoons.

Nuclear test confirmed.

supposedly they made an official announcement short time ago confirming that it was a thermonuclear device.

hydrogen bomb confirmed

based Grorious Leader

China confirms the 4.3 secondary earthquake was caused the nuclear test site caving in.

how will they blame this on drumpf

So I build a bunker 200m under the ground on solid rock. Or an exotic, multi layered armouring with multiple redundant entries/exits. Best bunker busters only penetrate 30-100m or so depending on material or design.
Good luck with that, moshe. Hezbollah retained 80% of comms/command control structure vs kikes using those very weapons in 2006 and were not defeated.
Your response is calling me a gook, kek.

Because otherwise, no more Samsung/etc.

NK is not going to happen. They're far more useful as a distraction and political football.

kek

You mean to tell me it's okay to fire missiles directly over Japan, while at the same time developing Nuclear devices with the sole intention of gunning for you. If the US doesn't nuke em' I wouldn't be surprised if Japan will.

(checked)
Call him a Communist?

The only concerning thing about NK having nukes is that they might give/sell them to (((ISIS))) or something. They'll never use them pre-emptively. And we will never attack them pre-emptively either. So this whole thing is a giant waste of everyone's time. China doesn't care of course.

friends in china said there was a massive earthquake so yeah they do care

God damn, if only all of Holla Forums's banter was as good as best Korea's propaganda channel's.
Maybe then /salt-left/ posts would at least be tolerable.

they "care" since they will use this to win trade concessions from the US, in return for forcing NK to temporarily calm down

What part of 100k+ artillery pieces pointed at Seoul and surrounding cities do you not understand? They have a conventional Samson option basically.

The only way to fight NK is nuclear, even then both sides will lose a shit load of people, we are talking millions upon millions.
You think Trump wants to be remembered as the guy who killed millions? Just to stop some missile tests and nuke tests?
It's not going to happen.
Period.

Note that I didn't merely imply it would be Trump alone likely to pull the trigger.

Fair point.
Either way, no one wants that on their wiki page in 2050.

i think the best option is to convince the chinese to let us glass the entire country, but you can't really blame NK for doing this since we station 50k troops on their border and put carriers on their doorstep.

And have delicious plutonium fruit on the west coast in kikefornia.
Fukushima was bad enough, this would be even easier detected, dispersed and polluting. Air burst explosions are out of the question here.
Neutron bombs are not much of a better option.
Either way USA is fucked with fallout along with decent parts of northern hemisphere and easily attributable cancer rate/defect etc increases. That's why all you northern faggots came and shat up the southern hemisphere for your thermonuclear testing regimes.

BASED JONGY

Hope one day he kills a lot of Americans.

This is literally the most obvious bait in the world. There's no way they developed an H bomb by themselves. China wants the US to attack North Korea so china has casus belli to invade all of asia and from there, the world. But they are naive and overconfident are gonna get SMACKED. WW3 will be terrifying but ultimately comfy in hindsight.

i'm sure we could do it without nukes… there'd be no glass but there are probably other options that could do the same amount of damage

inb4 we blame the maine on sp-
I mean, explode somewhere without warning and say NK did it

Since when is Seoul part of the United States? Fuck the Koreans, all of them. The entirety of Asia is not worth a single white life, and there is no reason to allow our enemies to threaten us so.

China cares very much and is using North Korea as a problem child so the West backs down and doesn't have a trade war with the Chinese.

Further its highly doubtful the NK would ever give anything to ISIS due to all the treaties they have with Iran.

Now the US could invade both NK and Iran if it suspected both countries were "conspiring" to nuke Israel or whatever would be said in front of the UN.

yeah i agree. this is what, the 6th nuke test they've conducted? nothing has really changed. in 2 weeks everyone will have forgotten.

This nuke test had 30 times the energy of the last one and had the characteristics of an H bomb. We're nearing doomsday machine territory.

I don't know why you're such a cum gargling faggot, yet here we are.

ok but what is the doomsday scenario? that they sneak attack Seoul or Tokyo or Los Angeles with an H-bomb? why would they even bother doing that?

Keep moving the goals yid. Dig deeper, we bury you further.

Can't wait to for our country to get involved in another pointless war. All the strong and brave Gen Z men? Go send them to die in a piece of shit country

Don't worry we want to end you fucks in tel aviv too.

They could slowly coerce territory from south korea until they take it all over. I think that's what they really want to do, at least at first. Cos what are you gonna do? Argue with the crazy guy on a wagonload of TNT?

All the (((international community))) has to do is say that the links between Iran and NK are to "dangerous" to continue or allow Iran to get a device as dangerous as NK's and so both or just one has to be invaded to safeguard the Jews.

Yes, Goys, trust the (((news))).

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
the Air Force (freq 8992) is putting out some long ass messages, really out of the ordinary.

107 characters as opposed to what we've seen before during the Ukraine shindig, and now morse on top of it.

The people that listen to this all the time don't seem very concerned at the moment

fucking kids gas yourselves and your shit university

whois.com/whois/utwente.nl

HOLY SHIT

Odd, I have had that IP range is blocked due to malware for a few years now.

If it's not 4 skykings in a row I don't care, 3 skykings are also interesting but 4 is definite Go Time.

Please please please use it on fucking San fagcisco and Spic Angeles.

Just fucking wipe California off the face of the earth.

Please Kim
For the good of humanity fucking do it.

one in california and one on manhattan would literally save the US

We need another in Florida for the snow-bird fucks that escape the city.

Do you really want to meet a mutated Floridian?

As an Ausfag, in a way I welcome conflict between China and the US over the Norks. Australia is completely overrun with chinks, to the point where these yellow insectoid faggots wholly dominate the inner cities of Sydney and Melbourne. The future for white Australians is dire. In any direct conflict between China and the US, Australia will back the US; there's a historical precedent for the alliance, and Turnkike has already publicly stated as such. This implies that if war were to break out between the US and China, every vile chink infiltrator would be identified as the threat to national security he is, rounded up, and placed in an internment camp to rot for the duration of the war, to be immediately repatriated upon its conclusion.

Quite frankly, a world war involving China is the only way I could ever imagine this cucked country coming to its senses and de-chinking itself. Am I wrong to wish for war, anons?

100k simultaneous conventional precision weapons dropped at once? Assuming none are bunkered either isn't happening.
B1B can do about 15 GBU-38s e.g. video related.

No

Yes. I've dealt with the fucking filth there and glassing the fucks would be an improvement. Catching the kikes trying to lay low is worth a dozen giganiggas.

this is either a boomer or a kike/fed post

"HURR HURR WE WANT DE WARR HURR (PLEASE DONT TALK ABOUT ISRAEL)"

Gas yourself yid, we're done playing your games.

They'll scuttle back home like the rats they are. Remember, the only people trapped in the west are whites. Everyone else has a fallback plan. We're the only ones with real skin in the game. Depending on whether you care, they probably should be allowed to scuttle away. Interning them would be a death sentence cos interning 20398489237498273 asians will be hard as fuck on the water and energy infrastructure and there will be rampant disease. I also don't believe it will take some pain and suffering to bring people to their senses. But improvement should be pretty rapid from that point.

You're really shitty about people telling the truth about your larp profession for some strange reason.

Such an angry, hilarious larptroll you are.

*do believe

They will back down from anyone that stands up to them. Look at the pajeets. China backed the fuck off because the street shitters weren't about to take their expansion/infestation.

Confront the bugs directly and they scurry for the cracks.

user, that wish is my nightly prayer routine before going to bed. Only war can save the West.

Checked
Totalen Krieg!

What an awesome video. Thanks, saved and archived. Vid related is decent as well for some quick motivation.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIin_c_hYI (7 nation army can't stop hitler, already posted)

The norks are going to be blamed for a nuclear false flag.

The US (((government))) will of course be behind it.

Okay theory, needs more Jew.

Damn these kike OPs

Ex-Physicist here.

Once you have successfully made a hollow-pit type implosion warhead, upgrading it to a thermonuclear warhead is relatively trivial. All it requires is a system to seal the pit chamber under vacuum and then introduce tritium or deuterium gas into the chamber. This gas is compressed to the point of fusion during the initial nuclear explosion and greatly amplifies the power of the bomb.

While this is different than what we think of as "H-Bombs", which use lithium deuteride in a complicated arrangement to generate large amounts of fusion fuel in-situ and compress/detonate it via x-ray compression, it is still a thermonuclear weapon. "True" H-bombs are much more powerful still, but the type that the Norks just testd can still get upwards of 150kt. Ten times more bang than Hiroshima. And are light enough to fit on medium sized missiles.

just fuck off with these threads you monkeys

SAGE THREAD

hiroshima is a piss dribble even compared to what the US stocked up on in the 70s based entirely on CIA lies (lies which came true with the russians also upped their arsenal in response)

or we just wait for the dollar to collapse and laugh as washington turns into a madmax episode

that can't be real, is it?

Sorry that alone stinks to high heaven.
North Korea does not give two fucks about imageboard culture or our memes.

I don't believe we will go to war with Nork. They've already stated they would nuke israel in a conflict, just like Iran, it's their samsung option and kikes wouldn't risk that. The Media is just endlessly using Nork and Iran as potential nuclear enemy for the public, villain propaganda. They'e done that for decades now.

you're actually so dumb it hurts

emps happen when they are detonated in the atmosphere. the literal POINT of this is that it was detonated at or below ground level

fucking kys honestly

Fucking shills, what is this, a fucking repub boomer club?

Shut the fuck up you schizo retard.

Well you guys can die in the commie gooklands so (((they))) can establish another Rothschild central bank there. The Norks can exist for thousands of years and they won't do shit. The Ohio classes will circle them until the end of time and nothing will happen just like every other time before.

Of course not, you can't just go to war against a nuclear power and especially not now given that apparently NK has nukes small enough to fit on their icbm's.

THIS

He is good for business otherwise the alphabets would have gotten to him already.

many lulz

didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

lol'd hard

They don't have ICBMs. Yet. Still impressive how much they are able to accomplish despite being the most isolated and economically crippled nation on earth, far more than nigger, middle eastern, and even most asian nations (who have lower IQs). I guess IQ really is everything after all. Now if only they were making phones and tvs for us instead of nukes they'll never use.

Dumbass.

They do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taepodong-2

Those countries don't border china and russia

chaim please.

Still no proof, still no ICBM. The best they can do is make threats at Guam instead of Hawaii or Alaska and the better proof is that only recently have they made something that can barely get on the other side of the Sea of Japan. They got nothing.

Just go away, dumbass.

No proof of what? Just a few weeks ago they successfully tested their newest ICBM twice. Pic related.

The designs they're using are largely plagiarized soviet designs which are definitely ICBMs. If it didn't quack like a duck then it probably wouldn't be quacking at all and they have gotten that shit airborne. All they had to do from the start was paint by numbers. I always found it kind of stupid how people mocked them for their "failed" launches. That's how testing and development works…

10/10 would gefilte again

I bet you are a bot or a cock gobbling poofter

Filtered, dumbass.

Fellow cunt, as i agree with the removal of chink from our shores, if the we/US declared war on chinkland, the instant revault from the 10 billion insects already here would be catastrophic. The chinkkikes would invade to secure coal supplies almost instantly ontop of that.

Best Korea wins!

They will probably just hole up in their noodle shops and survive off the remaining ferret meat until they are sent home by the people's dingdong liberation army to grow rice for the remaining 6 months of their lives

My fellow shitpostinglandians (lesser shitpostingland here), you cunts brought some chortles to my browsing shitposting experience tonight.
Thank you.

Mil buddy of mine says they see the chinkroaches and the indoslamia shitskins as the biggest/most likely threats militarily.
Everyone forgets the indoshitskins.

P…please sir, do you have any more?

Looks like little Kimmy used the Harvey window to pop one out.

I am worried about the literal muzzie horde hanging above us, but not because of what they could do by force. They're shit. If our retard government starts mass importing them, or if they become magical "refugees" from ww3 that barely affects them, it would suck, but would also be accelerationist which may end up being our only hope.

i'm torn. Obviously a deterrent is fine, but couple the test with firing an ICBM over Japan and murdering your family and you get a crazy dictator with nukes,
There seems to be one sane response, and it is a massively large scale one.

Based Bongs nuke the convicts

I think even lefties may be behind taking out the Norks or atleast Kim.

Shit. I guess id join up again.

Yes, of course, should be obvious?

BURN IN HELL KIM JONG FAT

Dubs that the nuclear testing causes the eruption of the mount paektu volcano

So much anti NK shilling. Why do you think they're doing this? Because Kim is le crazy dictator who wants to take over the world or something, like the (((media))) says? Is it just a coincidence that NK is one of the very few countries in the world not taken over by zog?

The same families/people that rule North Korea today had first hand experience with Americans in 1866 over the USS General Sherman incident.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Sherman_incident
and then with the United States expedition to Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_expedition_to_Korea

the Koreans really do have every right to be left alone

If anything happens he needs to make a democrat push the button,because even though they would be out for blood today,years down the road they would crucify trump and the republicans in general.

Good point

Trump does have the authority to strike via the war powers act. But he should still get the House and Senate need to pass congressional authorization for a preemptive strike to allow us to blame it on them in the future if need be.

And how does killing Jews or DOTR fit into your equation?

Trump can get war powers via a war with North Korea.

Shit, prisoner camps are authorized via the SCOTUS ruling in Korematsu v. United States, 323 U.S. 214 (1944)

I find it hilarious when they screech "He has the nuclear launch codes!"

Like, they take it for granted that such codes not only exist but that presidents just carry them around in their heads

And you can quit larping about that shit btw. Never going to happen.

You might be right or they might be gaints

checked, they will say that he provoked them

I had said that when Japan changed it's constitution and was then allowed to prepare for offensive warfare that it was an escalation that China, North Korea and even South Korea could not tolerate. I serious doubt your'll see Japanese fighting with South Koreans. One of South Korea's top actors just released a new movie in 2018 called Battleship Island. The Japanese are hated, but Japan's Abe is truly a cucked Zogbot bastard.

checked
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Effects of a 120kt nuke on various cities.
nucleardarkness.org/nuclear/nuclearexplosionsimulator/

I fail to see the downside.

Just wanted to make clear that a 120 kt nuke is quite powerful, a major advance from the 10-20kt tests we witnessed before.

No one will fuck with Kim now that he can pretty much eradicate SK and Japan if he is attacked.

Oh user, none of those places are Israel.

CHECKED

It's kind of ridiculous how close we are to some tom clancy shit. Just the combination of trump being such an All American and kim jong un being such a weirdo and the whole geopolitical context of the thing. Waiting warmly for some unknown unit of elite operatives to fail an assassination attempt and be trapped behind enemy lines sparking an international crisis.

the donald speaketh

Incase anyone wonders, where I got the 120kt number from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_North_Korean_nuclear_test

(((South Korea’s))) weather agency, the Korea Meteorological Administration, estimated Sunday that the nuclear blast yield of the presumed test was between 50 to 60 kilotons. The independent seismic monitoring agency NORSAR estimated that the blast had a yield of about 120 kilotons.

norsar.no/press/latest-press-release/archive/large-nuclear-test-in-north-korea-on-3-september-2017-article1534-984.html

shit scary yo.

They are making impressive advancements.

Trump is a pretender.
The situation could be easily resolved by signing a peace treaty between North and South and ceasing the every escalating yearly war games held in the South by the US, South Korea and recently added Japan. FFS, what did anyone expect. That is why I think (((they))) want war. This fucking country is so fucked by (((kikes))).

Kek as I said, he knows he can't do anything vs samsung option and nukes.
It'll be another decade of all talk and no action on NK.
They are far more useful as is. Without a boogeyman, it's pretty hard to sell more military gear to the gooks.

if they want a war with the norks why is all the msm pushing sanctions and negotiations

Thanks for outing yourself in the first sentence.
They don’t want that. They haven’t wanted it for 60 years. Your solution isn’t one. Try again with something that makes you look like you have an IQ over 50, please.
You to not be a mental defective.
They don’t want war. They want global communism. We have to kill the North.
So fuck off.

You mean the same thing that happened the last decade or more?
That really achieved nothing but slow down consumers in NK.
Sanctions did nothing kek
Much like Iran..

People don't want to face reality until it bites them in the dick. North korea could wipe seoul off the map today. They could probably wipe tokyo off the map. This is REAL. North koreans want to take over the south more than anything. This is their last resort. Without this they will be a peasant backwater forever until history sweeps them away or they get absorbed by their surroundings like a silent odorless fart.

This.

They've had the Samsung option for 10-20 years or more? Didn't even need nukes to severely fuck SK over. 100k artillery pieces pointed over the border = fuck your entire city to rubble in 10 minutes flat

Outing myself? Fuck you. I can have any opinion I want and I don't need to conform to you, you fucking puke.

only exists in North Korea because at one time that was the source of their assistance (Russia and China) in resisting the US. Make no mistake I want' war, I want the US to lose. I look at the governments that were in place prior to most wars and once the wars have ended their governments have fallen. You add nothing. Go kill them, you go and do that. I'd be happy with a DOTR right here in the US first.

i think you people are vastly underestimating our air capabilities. We would destroy the vast majority of those emplacements very easily in a preemptive strike. I promise you they are all already registered as predesignated targets for airstrikes, cruise missiles, and arty. There would no doubt be serious devastation to Seoul but I think all those emplacements would be pretty quiet after 3/4ths of their buddies units got wiped out.

If north korea strikes first however it may be pretty bad because it would take a while to get our air assets up.

They wouldn't bother with any of that at this point, they'd go straight for nuke. Artillery is garbage, even if they had it up to modern scratch (guessing, no). Even carpet bombing is shit. With a nuke, they just win. And afterwards they can just say "by the way, we have more of these" and the rest of the world will STILL most likely cuck out and hope for the best.

Think 10 million dead if the North used a Nuke or chemical weapons on Seoul and if a strike was launched, after both China and Russia have been saying over and over and over and over to the US for a satisfactory dialog to resolve the difference. North Korea would do it too. The entire Korean peninsula and Japan would be fucking toast. The dominos to fall afterward would be uncontrollable. and I want it to happen.

And what I truly hope would come out of it is the mass killing of Jews everywhere.

There is no "modern scratch" for artillery really unless you are talking shit like Excalibur rounds. Been pretty similar for the past 70 years. It has gotten a hell of alot more accurate but that doesnt really matter for the Norks when you are just trying to level a massive city like Seoul.

Yeah, and how are they going to transport that nuke to the target? If they even move a nuke around a launch pad they will be leveled with missiles. You know we have satellites watching every move. Arty is the only real threat for now.

I want nu/pol/ to leave.

They win getting bombarded from every side.
If they destroy SK and Japan, there's almost nothing left to be defended for the US.

conventional weapons won't do shit to a city in a time span shorter than years. Londoners used to go about their lives joking about all the bombs they dodged despite constant bombing. You have severely misplaced confidence in the defensive options here. Missile launches easily come as a surprise. It's nothing. And if they had effective countermeasures they would have been using them every time they launched a missile over japan. The truth is no one knows wtf is going on or what they're going to do about it. It's all up in the air.

measured 6.3, this nuke was powerful.

also, offtopic but what the fuck is going on in idaho? 40+ earthquakes swarm, measured 5.4. magma moving to yellowstone, we dead!

idahostatejournal.com/news/local/earthquakes-hit-southeast-idaho-from-saturday-night-to-early-sunday/article_060cae26-3389-508b-be7c-ae852f81ffda.html

The next post will be someone checking those numbers, like a plebbitard trying to fit in.

zomg checked!

SO MANY LOW ENERGY KIKEBOTS PUSHING (((WAR))) ON BEST KOREA IN THIS THREAD

KIKES SURE ARE DESPERATE!

ARBEIT MACHT FREI
R
B
E
I
T

M
A
C
H
T

F
R
E
I

hello salt-left

(((cuck)))

It very well could have been a megaton bomb btw.
twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/904193646131421184

hey retard we all saw the thread on salt-left talking about how you are trying to push communist gooks on Holla Forums

I like big red circles kek

ds.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/index.phtml?rgn=Central_Asia

fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/NORTHKOREA-MISSILES/010031V7472/index.html

This. Stay strong Kim, never cuck out.

you can start by supporting your local ISIS cell like your armed forces

This is what a 100 kt device can do.

thats rich

What is the big deal?

The US has been working on a missile defense shield ever since Regan was President. Explain like I'm five, thanks

yeah I sure it's just like CSI

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/904377075049656322
Donald threatens to BREAK chink chopsticks

reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1BE0PT

Looks like they could just screw it onto one of their ICBMs already.

The missile shield that wasn't able to shoot down the missile that flew over Japan last week?

total weakness, sounds like my ex-wife shrilling insults as I walked off like a boss to fuck my step daughter. She didn't know it had been going on for more than a year and I'd fucked her daughter more than 100 times, but damn was she pissed, and powerless.

yeah, that one

I sincerely hope we kill every slant north and south of the DMZ when we hit their artillery batteries.

how about we nuke the US and save the world?

US goverment produce something? Ok, dont trade with anyone if you butthurt, private sector will.

tfw kikes invented nuclear weapons to rule world and now bad goyim have it

The kind of posting you'd expect From a communist faggot.

alabamaquake.com/energy.html#/

mag 6.3 earthquake so we can estimate around 42 kiloton bomb

>opposing (((nuclear war))) on one of the last countries not controlled by (((them))) is pushing gooks
>>>/oven/

yeah cause that will allow you to marry a decent young female, have 8 kids and support them all comfortably like your great great great grandfather was about too. lol kys (((jew)))

David is that you? you know the retraining order is still in effect and you'll be jailed for 30 days this time so cut you'r shit an accept it, cuck boy go kill gooks to vent that I've been banging your daughter and ex-wife like tramps for 2 years now. 'Murica!!

it's also possible that because the trajectory was well over their territory they had no reason or capability to intercept it.

You're right, I should just shut up and love the based gooks like all of the other /leftyfags/ ITT. Thanks for showing me that white nationalism is truly achievable with communism.

youre the outsider here reddit
why would (((they))) need communism when they have the worlds super power goymerica with their hand up its ass running it like a puppet?
i dont care how commie best korea is, id pick it any day over goymerica just to fuck with bluepilled heebs like you

>alabamaquake.com/energy.html#/
Bullshit, did you not see the first column of your shitty online calculator result? The yield is somewhere between 830 megatons and 42 kilotons.
Read the tweets I linked to, written by someone who knows his shit. Also read this Reuters article and stop shilling, this is getting hot fast.

go back then, pol isnt your r_d safespace

upset? lol kys

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/us-missile-intercept-test-fails/index.html

whats wrong, cant type IeftypoI you redditor heeb

Retarded establishment memes you faggots gobbled up because your Zog Emperor said it.
Think, faggot.
What is "alternative" about Antifa? Are they not part of the very same establishment? Does the name, purposefully, not imply a degree of separation between Antifa and "moderate" Leftists that does not exist?

so just go against everything we se IeftypoI do instead of doing whats right?
theyre also against israel, i guess you fucking mongoloid will sign up with AIPAC now right?

the gooks whooped your ass once already burgerstien

I'm not the one trying to create a safespace here sending everyone that don't fit in my perfect image of anons out.

you were replying to
not me
you autistic mongoloid.
fuck off from pol

yeah okay

is only an estimate as i stated. it's a lower bound for yield to produce a 6.3 mag earthquake.
south korea is estimating 100 kt and in the past estimates have been revised down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_North_Korea

>if some good goy kills a gook thousands of miles away from here the (((US))) will not be ZOG for a day
got sauce on that reddit?

im just taking out bluepilled trash thats all. it used to be clean here before the (((elections)))

You completely missed the point of the Alt-Left meme, by establishing a degree of separation "that doesn't exist" you can control the context of what is and is not acceptable by painting everyone in Antifa and those of similar values and extremes like them as the loonies they are. But if you really want to go there decades of the Left being in control of thought and opinion forming platforms has created an unrealistic shift in perception of what is neutral, and what is left, and what is right. By modern In these times someone who identifies as neutral is actually left wing.

Besides, good luck explaining anything about communism to anyone without their eyes glazing over and just tuning you out.

So you're trying to create your own safespace

That refers to the racewar, and RWDS you stupid gook. Whites, Japs, Chinks and gooks vs Niggers, Spics.

Senator McCain please stop screaming and take your meds you brain-addled traitor.

Daddy Kim, could you please nuke Israel!? I wanna save my people and race as well as yours!

Mailanon, you were worrying me for a minute, your first post didn't name der jude. The real race war is whites v jews as they are the root of all evil. They are not fighters in and of themselves, but they are still enemy #1.

You have to go back

For the 5th time user, that was an old meme that didn't get updated. Russia and the flips also got rid of their rothschild banks, best korea is not the last one

I'm all for it, could be entertaining.

who cares? russia is still infested with jews post communism and the philippines are the asian equivalent of mexico.

Fuck off /salt-left/ commie. Best korea promised to nuke israel if America went to war with them. I am not seeing a downside, at worst Kim fucks up south korea and kills millions of pseudo kikes

That has nothing to do with the missile that was launched by North Korea

The current state of Holla Forums.

They'll just be lazy and use nukes this time like they did with the Japanese.

central banks are designed to gain control of a population through monetary means, north korea has total control of its population without a central bank
cuba lacks a central bank because they didnt need one to gain control of the population because communism has met the end goal of controlling them norks are controlled never forget that they only exist thanks mao we had routed the main korean force right when a million chinks came to back them up
I know this will cause a shit storm of replies but turn on any news outlet and they're bending over backwards to stop war with nork
its because north korea is supposed to set off ww3 but the russians and chinese arent ready
this is why trump wants to strike them preemptively to try and avoid ww3

this

NO We will not wage war upon a tiny little gook nation we will spend those billions and our military on the deportation of shitskins in america

Pre-emptively hit 100k+ positions with conventional weapons? Did you read any of the thread at all? 15 GB38s per B1-B, good luck with that.

roflmao

100,000 arty positions. You lost your fucking mind.

They have 4k max and not nearly all of that is on the DMZ

Can we please nuke Korea but miss and accidentally hit Israel as a prank?

Whoops, I accidentally Israel.
Just a prank, bro.

no, you are by coming here.fuck off were full.

what, are you trying to call me out for not using /these/ instead of explaining why you support some ZOG circus? go back where exactly? i cant be from reddit, as far as i know all the fags from reddit that come here are chesscucks, and im not one

you might accidentally go to another war for israellike you did in iraq, lebanon, syria and elsewhere

Pretty much this. Seppos here are fucktards full of yellow fever and MUH BASED ASIANS

fucking slap these fuckers back to china

Turn em to fertilizer and try to make that rock a jungle again.

have they considered preventive suicide?

You're both wrong.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/could-north-korea-annihilate-seoul-its-artillery-20345

You're being extremely generous.

I think the one that has to go back here is you, you probably don't even know about teh rei.

god damn it user, you had to go low and get me right in the feels.

you aren't the only one ausbro, I came to this conclusion a couple of years ago
There was a time when I thought there was a chance outside it, now I work to strengthen my children and my family for the coming shitshow, there seems to be no other option at this point, shits fucked cunt.

Leaked image of Japan testing their latest weapon system.

The only issue is that if Kim decides to use deterrant for arrogant, short-sighted, or otherwise "Stupid" reasons he can expect to be wiped off of the map in a number of hours.

I don't have a problem with a nuclear Iran or a nuclear Nork, what I have a problem with is if they have such tunnel-vision to use the weapons in the first place as an aggresive act of first strike rather than simply having them to deter invasion.

너의 은혜는 헤아릴 수없는 영광스러운 지도자 야

Any side that is (((Anti-Jew))) is the side worth fighting for, kill all the jews instead of kissing their ass as your suggest

I said I had no issue with a nuclear armed DPRK.
I said if they use a nuclear weapon as a first-strike tactic then they can expect to be annihilated from the face of the Earth.
Do I want the DPRK to bend over? No.
Do I want the DPRK to ever use their weapons of mass destruction as a form of striking first? No.

Holla Forums does not take kindly to traitors
Take your psyops elsewhere

How to spot Russian and Chinese shills.

hey newfag noone cares about your reddit memes you dragget here during the election

alot better than goymerica tbh

how to spot kikes

A lot of other countries are ZOG-free, genius.

A lot of other countries prevent foreigners from invading too.

Again, a lot of other countries are generally degeneracy-free.

Why is North Korea so special? It's the exact opposite. Shill harder, Norkshill.

I ordered a car from Japan, can't Kim wait for a couple of weeks?

2017 Nissan GTR?

kek

A Lexus

Nice, which one if I may ask?

you right
you deserve a raise

no>>10547873

A jap one apparently kek

Well, yeah. Obviously. I'm looking at their lineup and they really have some nice models at the moment. Much better than Infiniti.

Just move to Best Korea if you like it so much
Juche doesn't belong in the US though, sorry :^)

Name them then. As far as I am aware it is north korea, syria, and iran that are relatively zog free and no bank cartel. THATS IT FOR THE ENTIRE PLANET.

You forgot:

Incorrect as there are two kinds of freedom, from and to.

North Korea has freedom from kikes, niggers, spics etc.
North Korea doesn't have freedom to take drugs, hold gay prides etc.

North Korea also has freedom from its own people and no freedom to food. But keep shilling your American Juche, you're clearly helping this board's cause.

That would mean that there are no North Koreans in North Korea.

True at least according to (((western))) propaganda.

A catastrophic embarrassment. Norks don't even lift.

Islamic dictatorship. Comes standard with Sharia law which places unnecessary estrictions on personal freedoms.

We may both oppose Jews, but at least I'm not a traitor.

Might as well be since they are basically indoctrinated from birth to kiss the ass of their sorry excuse of a leader (and those of the previous two). White men are better than this.

>True at least according to (((western))) propaganda.
Sounds more plausible than Kim Jong Il being born from a virgin, if you ask me.

Lurk more newfag.

And behold!

I can reply to

Multiple posts
You triple posting subhuman nigger.

But I will give them credit for their hardcore patriotism

Not for long considering the fact that the youth have developed a taste for Zoroastrianism.

Lol, I am totally OK with a country developing nuclear technologies, but a hydrogen bomb??? Yet alone the fact that they are launching test missiles next to Japan. These people need to be taken out. They have crossed too many lines, and they are openly claiming they want to start nuclear warfare. The best thing that can happen is we take out all the high ranking officials in a swift manner, then give full military support to SK and let them try to reassimilate Korea.

thegoldwater.com/news/7579-Breaking-LAX-Shut-Down-for-Iron-Man-3rd-Arrival-of-Nuclear-Strike-Force

Hey, as long as it's not Islam

Which side could you possibly be shilling for? Norks want everyone to know they are big and bad. Chinks want everyone to be afraid of Norks. Japs, US, kikes, everyone else want to be afraid of Norks. Who the hell would make you post this crap?

if you're going to spam, could you at least spam something that isn't literal reddit memes

agreed
the kimspirations were mildly funny at least because of the absurdity

Did not know Iran counts as A lot of other countries.

i dont give a fuck about some weeaboo reddit meme. and if you reddit migrants circlejerked with that shit on one of your countless irrelevant US internal bullshit thread, i have to inform you that im form europe and like any other poster from here we dont give a fuck about your reddit memes and your goy emperor burgerking

i can do it too

pick one

but then who will play world police golem ?

you americans need to be taken out

Last time the US tried to do that they only got out because the enemy was freezing to death faster than them, both side agreed to a draw and called it quits…
And that was straight out of WWII US army and USMC, not the tranny sensitively trained girl power 2017 army.
Invading North Korea is basically asking for another Vietnam for the enemy (except with even more guns and heavy equipment), another Afghanistan for the terrain and with the twist called a "typical Siberian climate".

Sure the US could invade North Korea, but it's not gonna go down without a serious blooding of the ROK-US forces, and then once the US win, China is NEVER gonna allow US tanks to sit less than a day away from Beijing.

dont worry, youll soon get some repy about how the US will use muh airkraft karriers n F35 n fat guys in basements with PS4 controllers for drones