Trump retweets Hillary book meme

Trump is gonna set off another media shitstorm.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chief shitposter.

Donald Trump is the embodiment of the Holla Forumstard of old, except without the gore and pedophilia

That's my President.

Fucking hell yea.

MUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

He was friends with Jeffery Epstein, I bet he's seen some shit.

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

Sasuga

Key word is was.

In a way I want to see what would happen if Twitter bans him for harassment or whatever, it'd be such a show.

Reposting for maximum salt.
WORDFILTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEREREEEEEEE WORDFILTERS IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH EREREREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

MUH SELF-SUCKING IMPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

THREE YEARS

BUFFALO QUEERS

GO BACK TO FREECH

ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS

SHILLS == KILLED

SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER

ASS CREAM SALES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH IN TEL-AVIV

BUFFALO QUEERS STILL ENDLESSLY CRYING SALTY TEARS FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING

GOONS REPORTEDLY COMMITTING SUICIDE EN MASSE (BUT STILL TRYING TO BE SNARKY ABOUT IT)

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE STILL A FORGERY

ANONS STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

What would it be called

Trumpet

Trumpet, and the tweets would be called toots

So, you're telling me that it might be another GNUsocial instance?

shillary is the laughingstock of the nation

scoppitt
For two scoops reddit. Just random brainstorming
Also I don't think ZOG would let anyone else create a media platform like twatter without being suicided
T.person who seriously is thinking about such things

best shitpost

DAY WHEN SHITPOSTS SHOOK THE WORLD

Fucking kek, this should be memed into existence

Shitposter in Chief. It's going to be a great 8 years.

more butthurt in the replies

That's very salty.

(((Blue check marks)))

Trump went to Texas. Did this idiot even go to Texas?

Communist Control Act of 1954 is enforced on this website, Leftists eternally btfo.

Imagine if trump posted even part of that with the obamas birth certificate part. The salt and suicide rates would be endless in tel aviv. It won't happen though. There is probably more effective ways to salt mine in his position.

The thing with Trump the Jews hate the most is how unexpected his acts are, none of them could have stopped this.

Does Twitter hand out blue checkmarks like candy nowadays or what?

Only if you live on the faggot coast, USA.

Trump has gone to Texas to personally help in the disaster relief efforts. He also donated $1,000,000 of his own money to aid the victims of the storm. Meanwhile, this faggot hipster hasn't done a goddamn thing except whine like a bitch on Twitter. I hope Tom Coates gets raped to death by a pack of Somalians.

If you're a leftist and you have a job that requires you to use a computer, you can get verified.

Only for the goodest of goyim.

I remember the time when people who actually mattered and e-celebs were only ones who got the checkmark. Shit Pewdiepie got his verified status removed.
Nowadays it's a blizzard of verified nobodies that do nothing but circlejerk and virtue signal.

Fucking brilliant. Meme it you glorious faggots, meme it to within an inch of your lives.

Actually that got me wondering. How much of the shitpost is truthful? FREECH is endchan/the honeypots that are shilled. BUFFULO QUEERS is the cianiggers being furfaggots. Obama's birth certificate is vid related. I couldn't find any statistics on asscream sales in tel aviv from a quick jewgle search though.

It's why the platform would be in the complete shitter if Trump wasn't President and posting there.
Yet they still hate that Trump uses (((Their))) platform.
In 8 years, Twitter's last lifeline will be gone, and become the new Myspace.

Someone create a rough draft of the site's outline and overlook, user interface and all.

I honestly want them to ban him so he moves to Gab and makes the platform take off.

Gab.ai is shit. What Trump needs to do has already been mentioned ITT. Creating a nationalized form of Twitter free from censorship and putting it on a .gov site would be absolutely fucking brilliant.

user, I've been wrong. There is actually no limit to how erect my penis can become.

Well how could he do that without handing it to the cianiggers or the spooks at not secret agency? It would just result in everyone being requires to use irl names and shit if he went that route.

And the whole thing becoming an absolutely irredeemable shit show once the next lefty president gets control of it.

And?
It would still produce god tier unbannable content.
We could rout and drive out the normalfags in mass.

(Heiled)
No decent.

There won't be another president.

Hell of a way to find out everything they've been told about Trump is a lie.

Requesting the image of the news article about Trump stopping a mugging.

It's either military dictator or ZOG puppet forever more next. I hope for dictator but ZOG doesn't want to give up their control over america.

I remember the "trumpet" being used as an insult very early on in election. My response was "better a trumpet than a strumpet".

I liked when they attributed the victory to the "silent trumpets"

Yfw you realize this tweet will go into the national archives and future generations of students will be studying this in schools

this cuck is loosing his mind
also if someone blocks you on twitter you can still shill on their tweets?

nvm i guess he's shilling on "Trumpism 4.0" not the godemporer's twitter

I wonder what he will tweet next. Shitposting, getting the media to make people pay attention to your twitter and then posting something useful is a good way to fuck with them. He has done this before so I'm thinking he will do it again.

If this is his shitpost then what is the information bomb he is about to drop?

And feminists would shriek in horror. Fucking perfect.

I can see him drawing attention to the Comey shit or something else.

lel the Trumpism 4.0 account is lit

I wonder if the media will call it white supremacist

That's a normal summer to me, what's the humidity?

Do we have an aussie in office? WTF?

Here you go user

Oxymoronic shit really flows naturally and freely from them doesn't it?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

I'd call those digits white supremacist

I wonder how many (((Journalists))) are having aneurysms from seeing this tweet?

I wonder how many will kill themselves when they're reminded that this will be in the national archives?

do it

Thank you user.

I enjoy our shitposter-in-chief, the redpills he will drop that are soon to follow must be especially potent.

Criminally under replied to

fuck off with your podunk state.

t. kansasfag

Noice.

Am I reading this right? He's averaged 30 tweets a day for 11 years? Wtf is he doing with his life?

I really wonder how many shitlibs Trump drove to an hero

Top Kek I'm still shocked at how much he shitposts.

Top shitposts.

Checkmarx spend a lot of time whining that being blocked is a violation of their rights, but has anyone considered the impact of Trump-retweeted accounts getting deleted? I feel like that's erasing critical presidential history.

The amount of sheer energy there is astounding

Shit, what a card! So much winning!

Hope.

Acceptable, but needs more cowbell

One. Job.

MUH SANDNIGGER PAVEMENT!
>:^(

Oh I'm sure Tel Aviv has got all kinds of ass cream for sale.

Whoops forgot screen cap

Kek.

Holy fucking shit tel aviv is the modern sodom/gommorah. Burn it all with fire.

plus millions of high IQ individuals such as myself who are too smart to have a twitter account and just use bookmarks.

i wish i could find one of those images for kansas. unfortunately the only attention we get is when our state voted for el rato.

I am so happy that he doesn't give the media or his opposition the undeserved respect they demand,

And he turned away from it in disgust. The man was ranting about Anthony "showing teen THOTs my" Weiner back in 2013, before many people had heard of him.

Its actually pretty ironic and obviously anti-NatSoc to be against "self improvement" when the whole ideology is about being the best you can be as a human and your society being the best it can be. Everyone should strive for greatness. People who dont want to improve should be shamed and treated like lazy niggers.

PLEASE

Freech handles the ‘christcuck’ shilling.
No, that’s literally imkikey, our moderator. He openly admits to being the one who started that.

Will it? Because it’s just a retweet and not something he personally posted.

It wouldn't be rape. He would consent to it all the way.

Trump kissed a niglet what the fuck?

To cover what? Is he about to kill DACA?

I think he likes making the media pivot very quickly from screeching over trivial shit to screeching over shit that might actually matter to them so it all just blends together into an indistinguishable chorus of endless hebraic screeching until no one wants to listen to it.

wtf i hate drumpf now

tom at plasticbag.org
+1.4155189432

If you want to tell him to go fuck himself. Same email and phone used on faceberg.

Why sage?

do you have brain problems?

My fucking sides user you bastard

What's up guys? Giving away free reading lessons. Illiterate Turks get them for free ;^)

If Trump ever does a book about his election, it needs to be named
So it comes right after Hillary's. Bonus points if it has different colored text to make it.

gragrafefe

Ebin.

who cares about twitter?

kys

If only we could harness goon butthurt and use it for good.

Trumptards still at it?

Leftist doesn't know what the EPA does kek. Hint: it's not to protect us from nature
Top kek. This has to be one of the dumbest leftist I have ever came across.

I see the shills certainly are.

Trump Bane posting before baneposting existed

trips confirm that Trump shitposts to trigger niggers and make kikes kvetch for keks

Why is he so perfect?

Every day I love him more.

Really wish you guys would at least hover your cursor over the date of an OP before thinking about replying.

assblasted?

Check again, there is a 4 day break then some asshole Tor poster decides to bump it for reasons unfathomable to me. I expected fresh bantz but no, there is no fresh bantz from Trumps twitter.

IN AMERICAN CRISIS SITUATIONS ALWAYS POINT OUT THE 38 BILLION DOLLAR DEAL WITH ISRAEL WHICH DOES NOTHING BUT WARMONGER AND SPENDDTHRIFT OTHER PEOPLES MONEY

wow this makes up for him cucking out on DACA, f*ckin hella meme'd on

upboat me on reddit fellow donalders, and don't forget to subscribe to BASED sargon

Explain to me how adding more legislation on top of the fence act that was already approved and amended to give the DHS free reign in building it if Congress actually gives them a budget for it accomplishes anything?

dubs say it's so.

Keep it up, Mr.President

Bump

what really really happenede is…..

Mein sides

This is a Kevin Cosner level post.

FOX NEWS HAS BEEN MORE RIGHTWING THAN Holla Forums TODAY

:'(

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?lang=en
Doesn't show that tweet. Can you link the exact tweet please?

ITT desperate reddit circle jerking

but amnesty

Twitter's like a chat to these fucking retards.

pottery

This poster is a kike.

BASED God Emperor Trump loves fucking little girls and then dismembering them. Fashy as fuck. MAGA!

Why is everyone talking about the DACA tweets when this is the most important tweet this year?
MAGA

+1

HAHA
If he was a real man, he would publish that exact book.
toplel

MAKE IT SO

High Energy. Tweets would be called Jolts.

heiled

I'm absolutely sure that Trump has had females of ALL ages try to pleasure him.

I theorize that the reason he shuns pedophilia is because his dick is WAY too big to put anywhere into a little girl.

I'm glad to know that despite Twitter's best efforts, Trump is still able to see pro-Trump tweets on twitter.

Plz dew this faggot
Get the autists on it

It is a few weeks old. Some user bumped a dead thread in order to call everyone "trumptards." The raid is still going on

He failed.

Me too. I'm glad everyone is supporting him through amnesty. We need him back in 2020. I still don't have a Guatemalan maid yet.

where is the retweet? I dont see shit. did he unretweet?

A real man can stomach it for a narrative.

Well that's just selfish
also never too big to have the tip licked or hot dog