Which one, Holla Forums?

Which one, Holla Forums?

What?

I can understand Earth because sandstone and Carnotite are yellow but Lightning?

Wind so you can get a really good blow job.

just picked the least gay chart I could find, others were full of dumb "elements" that didn't make sense

Light or Dark because usually those are the hardest elements to find or encounter.

Light if I can smite people and purge degeneracy with it. Otherwise lightning

Why does ice beat wind.

because you freeze the air particles and it stops moving

That only works when a frozen sun collides with a burning sun though.

Chrono

But what if it happens at night

Which one has the cooler effects/exclusive moves/exclusive gear?

Cross

I choose the element of SURPRISE!

The correct answer.

Light of course

>>>/reddit/ leave

Darkness. Then I can finally go outside during the summer and keep that fucking sliver of light from somehow breaking through my window and somehow shining onto my screen regardless of what angle I set things up. Also I can keep my entire house in the shade to save money on cooling bills. In theory I could also remove darkness? So I "undark" a room and save money on lighting, or just see in the dark. That sounds pretty handy, actually.

light or darkness so I at least have a chance if I encounter what I am weak to.

But ice IS water.

I have a thing for water and all water/ice related

Lightning is just hot wind.

Darkness is just sad light

Earth is just dry fire.

it makes sense but I don't know why

are you fucking retarded
do you know what hot fire is
STEAM

Light or dark, because they're weak to each other.

These

Lava is wet and lava is just thick fire.

plasma can be any colour famalam

Which one, Holla Forums?

Light because harvesting your plants on a light day increased a greater chance of elemental bead yield.

I like to watch things burn

Geomancer. Create houses and sell them, the create one more and use my magichouse money to furnish it with maximum comfy in mind. Slowly build a bunker below earth for when other nutjobs with magic show up so I can not only be innawoods, but be ready for happenings By "bunker" I mean the exact same house, but underground

I love you guys

Necromancer is the only correct option.

Magic, eh?

this

rolling

Otherwise fire is nice.

Anti-Arcane is the best bet because you can just counter all magic and then beat the shit out of everyone else with swords and shit.

I'll roll

Gay

==ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN, CARLOS, BECAUSE TRUMP WILL THROW YOU OVER THE WALL BACK TO MEXICO!==

Wind or Water are usually more versatile: Wind Magic usually allow you to fly and/or turn you into a whirlwind, and Water allow for water walking and transforming into liquid (very good for escaping through tight spaces).

i can understand all of these except for the ice -> wind part… how does that make sense?

Does this counter chart make sense?

Checked

how the hel ldoes water beat fire when fire can literally vapourate water you dumb nigger

Lightning and wind.

How the hel ldoes earth beat air when air can just blow away dirt you dumb nigger

How the hel ldoes poison beat water when water can just dilute poison you dumb nigger

Ice is just solid Water you fucking donut.

Also Lightning could be considered a facet of Fire if you go by Avatar rules.

In Grandia, you were able to made secondary elements by combining two primary elements: Ice (Water + Air), Plants (Water + Earth), Lightining (Fire + Wind), Explosion (Fire + Earth).

roll

ur mum :^)

Mein neger.

Water obviously *snark* you losers don't even know that 70% of the planet earth is made of water!

You forgot fire+water make steam and earth+wind is earthquakes and avalanches

Even black?

no, black is not a color
it's a mental condition

rollin

That is one dumb chart.
And what the fuck is darkness? Light I can understand, you blind enemies, confuse them and all that, all the things that you can do with really bright flashlight.
The fuck is darkness tho?

The strongest one:
Aether

:^)

Why do you think airplanes are so vulnerable to ice?
It's like you've never seen rock formations ever in your entire life.
It's magic, dipshit. It says darkness, it means darkness.

Where did the "lightning/electricity is yellow" meme even start? Like, it never looks yellow at all. I would have guessed it was white, but it shows up as purple in pictures like in . Nothing yellow about it.

You don't make sense.
Planes are vulnerable to literally anything.
Rock formations don't have to do anything with elements.
And if you go easy way of "it's magic I aint gonna explain shit", then you're missing about bazillion of other "magic" elements.

Lightning is whatever color the sky is behind it. It can appear yellow or even pink at dawn or dusk.

I can explain this: lightning bolts, although typically blueish or white, are colored yellow to distinguish them from rain clouds in weather reports and stand out in warning signs concerning risk of electric shock.

Especially ice.
You really are unfamiliar with nature.
Not any more than games that use only 4 elements.

Shit, that makes a lot of sense actually.

Thanks for reminding me of what that game turned into.

Darknessssssss

roll

I think it would make more sense for ice to beat earth, and wind should either go between lightning and water or be eliminated.

roll

My enlightened compatriot who realizes the true power of Swordery

Probably Lightning or Water. Every nigger wants to be Fire, best to counter them. Alternatively Light or Dark since they have no hard counter.

I was always partial to earth, and I'm pretty bummed out more games don't use it. You can use it offensively, defensively, and can be used effectively anywhere from medium to long range.

I've also never been a fan of how people handle fire and ice in games. They focus on the flame and frozen water bit, when there's so much more you could do if they instead represented heat and entropy.

COME ON BABY

I like this one better
Fire and Water or Air and Earth are opposite elements and repel each other

Oh baby! rolling

Azurik had a pretty cool element combination system. There were four basic elements (fire, water, earth, air) that you could combine to make other elemental attributes (fire+water=steam, water+air+fire=electricity, all four explodes, etc).
It's a shame that game was so generic and boring. They could have done so much more with it.

Light is the coolest, but earth is the most reliable. It's the ground under your feet, after all, so not having it as your ally would be terrifying.

What's the one that chooses a school at random on each cast? That's me.

Rolling for cool shit

The Greek system is best, all you need are water, fire, air and earth. Ice is just water and lightning is just air with a mixture of some water and fire. Don't get me started on fucking Chinese elements were wood and metal are considered elements.

None of them.

I'm a Non-Elemental + Metamagic sort of guy.

Lightning is electricity.

Light and lightning tend to always be the most powerful elements in every game

ROLLING FOR
normalfag

This is the most cancerous and low quality image I have ever seen. Intentionally poorly made images have more quality in them than this.

But geomancy is a real thing, and it's not that.

Ice.

I would freeze the planet over so all the shitskins died off from the cold and only whites could survive.

Only 7 more years till my wizard badge. Let's see what the future holds for me.

4 get

This seriously looks like something I used to doodle in my notebook back in middle school.

I think Ice means the ability to decrease the temperature of objects in the near vicinity, while water would let you to phisically control water in an almost psychic way.

Sword would be steel, and steel would be Earth.

Magic is for cock hustlers. Rolling anyway.

Anti-Magic ahoy.

some good taste there

Can I be a special little snowflake and take up Ferromancy?

furrymancy?
yiff in hell

Oh hell yeah, hoping for Geomancer. Then I can make a true Cathedral of Misogyny

Roll

Grand Wizard get!

roll

It hurts. Why did they have to outsource it? FF14 is fucking trash.

ROLL

That is my pet god damn peeve.

There are only the 4.
Earth, Fire, Wind and Water.
It is based on the ideas of something being hot and wet or the lack there of.
No Aether, No Wood, Fox only, Final Destination.

My opinion on which is best depends on if you are generating it or manipulating it and how much control you can have.

you take that back you piece of shit I'll have you know my wood will generate fire in your earthen ass if you keep spewing this wind element heresy

Hope I don't get 0

rollin

Roland