What are your favorite driving games Holla Forums?

What are your favorite driving games Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_-_Demos_ISOs/Ridge_Racer_Bonus_Turbo_Mode_Disc_[U]_[SLUS-90049]/138898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dirt and to a lesser extent Dirt 3

Dirt 2 had the fucking awesome Trailblazer mode (hurtling along dirt roads at like 350kph) but way too much gymkhana and other crap. i just love to rally. i've been thinking of getting dirt rally but want to get a decent wheel before I do

good shit right there my man

i think thats all, maybe i forgot a few. Can't find an image for race07, its a damn good game.

Wasn't Ridge Racer 2 an expansion of the first one? i think i had it as revolution as a kid.

F Zero X

if you want to casually drive, go pick any of the Outrun games. Do be aware of the upcoming Drift Stage game, it might turn out to be a disaster after playing one of the alpha demo

this is from the arcade machine.
Ridge Racer had a bonus disc on ps1
emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_-_Demos_ISOs/Ridge_Racer_Bonus_Turbo_Mode_Disc_[U]_[SLUS-90049]/138898

RR bonus turbo disc

Auto Modellista is criminally underrated. It did use cel shading which probably triggered a lot of people back then.

No the handling was too bizarre the average joe, if you read any of the reviews in the past.

However it has the best car

This game right here! This is the Arcade killer! Forget Trackmania and anything else arcade-ish! Distance is one hell of a game!

you can enjoy the game only with emulation tricks. Changing the senitivity for the analog stick and change/un-filter few effects. This game had one of the worst handlings because of it's very senitiv steering but with the pcsx2 plugin from lilipad you actually can fix this. Game runs butter smooth and is playable again.

lol

emulate this game on dolphin and it will drop frames left and right.

or you could get the console and play it intended and learn to stop sucking

Was that shit designed just to give people aneurysms? You have to drift that piece of shit car around every godamn turn because it can't corner for shit.

I guess as one of the last challenges in the game it was appropriately hard to get gold on, but damn. The burning lap on Motor City with the Logitech racer should have come first to at least get you used to it.

CTR > MK
Prove me wrong naggers

driving me nuts

Is it for the ps4 or pc?

I can't, nobody can, MK is flawed to the core. The game literally punishes you for being gud at it.
I'm the first person to put the N64 above the PS1, but CTR completely obliterates MK64. It just has better gameplay all around, better maps, better modes, better everything.

the wiines

nice wheeelz

least you guys know
it's the one guy I have a way to quantifiably say I'm good at and all the mariokart kiddies can't even get a lap with a good sf

ur mum :^)

This was a fun game.

Spent an hour driving like a mad fucker just to get my most favorite car of all times.
Worth it a hundred times.

I haven't really been able to find racing games that appeal to me anymore.

Burnout Paradise fucking sucked compared to Revenge/Takedown

You know the most infuriating part, no start-menu. It's not good when you don't get any sort of tips on how to save the fucking game.

for me it was the perfect shitstorm of like four features nobody wanted

What a fucking surprise.

Burnout 3: Takedown had the announcer by default which you can turn off, then in Burnout Revenge they remove that shit because it's retarded. Then paradise does an 180 but at least gives you an option to turn it off

However the flaws come in when the fact that you have to listen to the hud/car making a noise to indicate to take a turn, but the music is cranked up and you're hearing your car vroom vroom so it's hard to know when it comes in, but you have to look at the top, but you can't just focus on driving, so you end up dotting your eyes all over the place to find where to go which puts your eyes off the road, along with the fact of removal of not being able to turn off takedown cameras really hinders the game's flow unlike the previous burnout games.