Piracy

So, with TPB and KAT down, where does one pirate games these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbg.to/torrents.php
vitorrents.cc/
skidrowreloaded.com/
igg-games.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look, friendo…

i've been getting all my games from igg-games. check the share thread for other sites

You know what to do with this.

TPB isn't down, I think KAT returned as well

visit it with a proxy, they serve the same magnets anyway

>>>/scurv/

I don't know man, if only there was this place of vast knowledge of all types where you could look it up yourself

I use a proxy site for KAT but while I can get to the search bar, any search yields a blank page.

Shame, eh.
Anyway, you wanna come over my house and play with my Stretch Armstrong? We could play some pogs too

kickass.cd works for me

its literally just tpb with kat skin…

How we come to this?

It's a honeypot now isn't it?

Really makes you ponderous

CIA?

rarbg.to/torrents.php

All other kickass.xx domains are just backups from days before the original went down or mirrors to TPB, they're not the real website.

You could always try armed robbery, just like a real pirate or a nigger.

Funny, there hasn't been a vidya worth pirating for ages now.

No.

Looks fine to me.

Torrentz.eu also got taken down at the same time

Direct download

TPB isn't down though?

TPB has been a honeypot for quite some time now nigger.

TPB works fine. AFAIK Kat actually got obliterated and the only remnant is a ripoff using TPB torrents.
thepiratebay.se

Be warned: there's a lot of obvious malware torrents floating around but assuming you're not a colossal faggot (unlikely since you're OP) and know how to actually browse torrents you should be able to dodge them np.

What are they gonna do, arrest me?

It didn't come back you fucking idiots, you're using mirrors
Torrentz2 is even better than the original because they index 61 sites

You're not making any sense

It sounds like you drank the Holla Forums freetard koolaid

Amazing tales.

Oh look, this thread again.

like clockwork

It's time to hop on the private tracker train lads. GGn has open sign ups for a limited time

vitorrents.cc/

Is this a dating site or a job interview?

If you want in you gotta play by their rules. It's a good thing - keeps the dumb niggers out.

Give serious, non-meme responses and don't mention anything about chans

please explain to me how a copy of the game disapear from the store everytime some onle pirate it

So what website actually fucking works, because all of these responses are fucking terrible.

Comparatively smaller direct-download sites such as IGG-Games or one of the Skidrow sites, MEGA links. Direct-downloads are overtaking torrents as a distribution for vidya in recent years.

take that shit back to >>>/cuckchan/

skidrowreloaded.com/
igg-games.com/

Thanks fam

so… no answer
ok

Copying is not theft you braindead retard. When you steal something someone gets the shit end of the stick, but when you copy it you both have one.
This does not apply to taking a work of art and then saying you made it.

Top kek. So Coke should keep their recipe such a big secret, right? You fucking idiot.

counterfeiting wouldn't happen if we used legal tender that was actually worth real monitoral value, like maybe gold?
Try complain about copying when you copy a gold coin into two.

you are showing your power level

Software is IP you tit. Why do you think industry know-how and patents are guarded so much? Because it's damaging when products can be copied by competitors or anyone else.

Fuck off kike.