Based Finland sterilizes trannies

Finland will keep sterilizing trans people after it rejects law reform

'Not only has the Finnish Government chosen to turn its back on trans people, but it has also failed to provide any justification for this regressive decision.’
This means trans people will continue to be sterilized if they want to have their gender changed legally.
'Finland’s Act on Legal Recognition of the Gender of Transsexuals requires people to ‘have been sterilized or is “for some other reason infertile”‘ before their legal gender can be changed.'

gaystarnews.com/article/finnish-government-continue-sterilization-trans-people/#gs.jWzC00w
I know, but do you think the clinton news network would cover that story.

Other urls found in this thread:

therainbowonline.net/transgender-man-gives-birth-bouncing-baby-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc–MgvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO BENIS
NO BABI XXXDDDD

Shame it’s not euthanizing, but one step at a time.

why would they be mad? Doesn't that make it easier for them to chop their dicks off?

death is the cheapest sterilizer.

But they let in subhumans, and they do not sterilize these subhumans.

This is basically some hoopityloop way of celebrating that they're essentially sterilizing white people in a white country, during a time where white birth rates are dangerously low.

But they let in subhumans, and they do not sterilize these subhumans.

This is basically some hoopityloop way of celebrating that they're essentially sterilizing white people in a white country, during a time where white birth rates are dangerously low.

What's the outrage over? If they were to do a complete sex change they would become sterile.

Hang the fuck on… Let me try to understand this:

So if you're a male who (has mental illness) and wants to be female, you get your balls popped off and you are in all sense of the term, sterile.

So the only thing I can fathom that this applies to is women who (due to mental illness) want to become men- because all they would do is "invert" the vaginal canal and create a "penis" with the flesh from the meat of the leg, but in theory there would be no reason to remove the uterus or ovaries because they are internal… So then in theory if the idiot changes their mind, they still have the equipment to reproduce, albeit altered.

So if the Finngolians are sterilizing people, the only people that would by logic would be biological women… Right?

I like the idea- the whole "you made your choice" thing with lifelong consequences… Is that what this controversy is all about or am I interpreting this all wrong?

There are barely any non whites in Finland outside Helsinki. For that matter most trannies are in Helsinki.

Her face when you show her the size of Greater Finland.

MSM only cares when white countries do it.

god bless finland
heres your XDDDD suomi

Benis bless Finland :DDD

Have some traditional Finnish folk music.

You have to remember that in a lot of places in (((Western))) Europe, you can have your sex changed without undergoing full re-assignment. Which would explain the headlines from Bong-land about "the first man pregnant" and other shit like that.

Nu benis nu bagina!
:DDDD

Learn to archive dickhole.

Aren't they essentially being sterilized anyway?

I think Asia is about due for another wave of Mongols

The imagery your post invokes.. I'm picturing the nightmare that happens when a female -> male has their period. I know that tube is probably not routed there, but still.

A lot of trannies are just crossdressing faggots who take female names without ever removing their dick or balls.

Incorrect. Oulu is full of subhumans. Tampere is too, at least according to Wikipedia.

I live in Oulu. I want out of this hellhole.

I thought they were genderfluid otherkin dolphin semi-truck attack helicopters now?

Dis seems broblemadic :-DDDDDD

wait….whose arms are those?

Good for you Finland, now get rid of your rapefugees!

You have to keep in mind that many trannies don't change their genitals.

Also, remember that ""man" gives birth story"? We can count on that not happening anymore. Also, recently there was that "women aren't the only ones having periods" shit, that shouldn't apply to Finland anymore.

If they complain remind them of their evil white heritage and how it's a good thing they can't breed. They'd buy it.

It's a slow, expensive form of euthanization since trannies more often than not kill themselves

Looks like the Fins want to keep the attention whoring to a minimum. This is the way PR should be handled. Who wants to be known for crap like "men" giving birth?

There's a second gondola.

B L U U

Finns are pretty based.

they want to avoid these monstrosities

i've never liked that abomination. am saving this picture cause it triggers faggots like you.

Please tell me this is actually true though

Watch as the global media and social organizations "organically" form a unified block to demonize and propagandize against them.

One of these days I'll dilute a blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty like that with my brunette hair and dark green eyes. Get fucked, Holla Forums. Or maybe one of those red-heads with the darker red hair that's not a ginger. I like them too. That hair color is actually better than blonde.

Jesus, pumping that dumb rat with testosterone while a baby grows inside. What the fuck is it going to be like?

Ebin

The testosterone will go into the baby
We are going to birth the ultra chads

But it's going to be raised by them. It's probably going to wind up 6'3", big ass shoulders, stripping at a gay club or something.

…isn't that redundant? I'm pretty sure they go infertile anyway from the hormone therapy and/or chopping your dick off.

I don't know what the fuck you're even implying. Also I never did adopt this pink text shit, and I never will. I don't even remember how it's used because I refuse to use it. It's unnecessary. Stick with green.

Wow… really makes me think…

Not necessarily, trannies literally think that women can have penises and men can have vaginas. They'll demand that they are the opposite sex that their genitals are.

Gondolas don't have arms you mongoloid

FINLAND NO

t. genetic bio illiterate

It can't be gay. Gayism is heavily affected by uterine testosterone. Gayists have not testosterone. You can't change the development. The child will probably rebel very hard.

Good on you finnbros. Can I come live in your swamp when things crash and burn here in Norway?

Ebin.

Just listen to this cuck.
This triggers me

He shows a little bias, but he doesn't actually say that.

This is actually mostly a nonissue for the trans community as estrogen itself causes infertility (Cancer becomes likely too.) in the doses most male to "females" use to do things like grow breasts, and females to "males" also become infertile, I think.

Well, I am reminded that should the get off the hormones they can become temporarily fertile again, but if the hormones are administered long enough, the damage can be permanent.

Never been to Finland before, but is this really from Helsinki or where there? Because if shit is like that there I'm going to book a flight ticket as soon as possible! Wow, I'm impressed! Nice job guys!

Yeah, that was filmed in Kontula.

Tampere has about a 8% migrant population. Turku, where the (pic related) happened has 10%.

It's impressive to see how westerners are conditioned to react to Nazi imagery. The open-minded thing to consider, a quality liberals are supposedly known for, is that maybe they aren't dressing up as Nazis because they hate Jews. After all, why would a bunch of literal mongoloids hate Jews? Wouldn't it be far more likely that they have come to admire them as enemies of the empire that ruled over them for decades? Or the fact that they're bikers and just wanna dress up and look cool? It's really not anything surprising at all. Surreal maybe, but not baffling.

For what purpose?

They have feet, though, which work well enough.

therainbowonline.net/transgender-man-gives-birth-bouncing-baby-girl/
Im more worried about these "people".
Also trannies aren't permanently flaccid, unfortunately they are capable or reproducing.

Shariablue fears the fingol.

This decision was probably brought on by the couple of cases where a female to male has gotten pregnant and become a literal abomination.

It needs to move up to that, though. These degenerates don't generally reproduce anyway, they reproduce through child abuse, jewish media brainwashing, estrogenic chemicals in everything.

That's not a gondola, it's a gondola-like spurdo.

BASED MONGOL

MONGOL THREAD????
SHARING A PREMIUM MONGOLIAN MUSICAL DISK

THIS IS THE MONGOL LINK TO THE MONGOL SECOND SONG ON THE PREMIUM MONGOLIAN MUSICAL DISK : youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc–MgvA

Enjoy!

Kek

mfw I match the Finnish phenotype

Not worth the bad press, and if they tried it would end up with the country being "liberated" the fuck out of anyways.

Most "trans" posit the feminine penis meme unironically.
See pic related.

Not eugenics. Honest. :^)

FINLAND NOOOOO

The abnormal amounts of testosterone will turn the baby into a blighted hulking abomination that will die within two years tops.

But don't they become infertile after they take the titty skittles anyway?

This. I think this is just newspeak to make the decision sound more inhumane than it is.