Japanese Game About Rolling Things Up

What's the best Katamari game, user?
You can use any meter of judgment, best soundtrack, best levels, best novelty/innovation ratio.

sound like my dick when looking at 3DPD

I'd say the first two are tied. Katamari Damacy had the most personality, while We Love Katamari improved many aspects dramatically. Some levels, like the snowman level and the firefly level, really do make the game feel completely different.

Also, the first game really did make me think about life more than once.

I felt a brief glimpse of something. Maybe it was like what Astronauts feel when leaving Earth for the first time. I dunno.

I couldn't play Damacy for whatever reason on my PS2.
Admittedly, it was a burned DVD but the game froze in very weird ways and my console is very old anyway
Could it be there are remakes of those games for PS3?
I'd buy those very happily, i love cozy games.

I've only played the PSP one, and I can say it's probably not that one. A lot of levels are repeated over and over, and one level in particular I dislike. However, it was still a very fun and comfy game. Also, it has the best version of the "Cherry Tree Times" song, that was changed in the later games.

Katamari Forever was released on PS3, which combined aspects of multiple games. It did combined mixes of some tracks and had four different graphical filters. It was surprising how much effort they put into it.

My main problem with the series is that it should have ended at the second game. The original creator, Keita Takahashi, didn't even want to make a sequel. He fired/left Namco and wanted to make playgrounds. There are a few designs floating around. The last few things he did was working on a browser MMO named Glitch with a founder of flickr (shut down before it left beta a second time), some 16 button arcade game about daily life as a boy, and some kickstarter to make a kid with cancer feel better.

Last game he made that was released on consoles was Noby Noby Boy.

The last Katamari game was a clicker game for mobile phones.

I really hope Katamari Damacy runs well on emulators, it's for 70 bucks on Amazon, dang.

It does.

Also, Katamari Forever is probably the best one. That game has so much fucking content.

ho shit, thanks for this information

I hoped to hear this honestly.
My PS3 lacks comfy games.
F-Feel free to suggest other comfy games please

Actually, I've been playing We Love Katamari, the sequel.
I'm not sure how Damacy runs, but We Love is god damn flawless.

Red Dead

First one has the best soundtrack. The sequels' OSTs are mostly just gay remixes of its greatness.

We Love Katamari has the best levels tho.

Excuse me what?

I didn't know Katamari had genwunners

Naaa na na na-na na na na na na na na-na naaaa

Roll up that weed

i think you confused we

so how big did you guys get on the moon level in the first game and the biggest level in the second game?

did you ever get a million roses?
i didnt

Life shouldn't be this cruel, but it is.

HOW? The first runs passably most of the time, but we love katamari runs like absolute dogshit for me, even fucking around with speedhacks

Any love for LocoRoco?

URA URA SHIRI SHIRI URA URA

I played it on a PSP-1000 and had pretty bad framerates in a few levels. I don't know if that was due to its low RAM compared to other models, but I wouldn't play it again.

The music sounded so much better on the psp with good headphones. They used some weird soundfx that would make other songs bad but it worked for this game.

Fill in the blanks:
Whenever i think of a cozy game, my mind goes to ____.

>Whenever I think of a cozy game, my mind goes to breasts

L-Lewd

If not that I think of large womanly soft thighs

Beautiful Katamari is an enhanced port of We Love Katamari with tons of extra shit and 60fps. No gimmicky shit just pure fun.

Yeah, i'll stick to ps2

A-user stop, they're gonna notice!

I've been playing a ton of this lately
Should I kill myself?

Who or what's going to notice my fascination with breasts?
I would like to know. They are so nice in all sizes, shapes and forms. Large thighs feel so nice to run your hands down, so smooth if the woman takes care of herself, they smell so luxurious.

That doesn't sound very videogames user

what is that a mobile spinoff?=

me eating crackers while the smell of grandmas warm cooking fills the air and listening to the rhythm of grandpa rocking chair

Vitamin Quest is video games. Get to satisfy my elf liking AND play a buxom female who likes to rape things. Sexy, slutty, fertile elves.

It's an endless clicker for mobile

So you are poor i take it?

Xbox has always been the inferior choice in any generation.
I own consoles of each brand except xbox and anything that came out before the psx

Sorry i didn't knew i was talking to the mentally handicapped.

Cherry picking
Sure user, whatever you say

Here's to

I can appreciate him wanting to end it, but I sorta want to see what they could do with the PS4. I had fun with the Vita game, so the concept is still fun if nothing else.

He sounds like a really cool guy and he probably expected Katamari to be so popular and for corporate suits to try and eat him alive.

Does anyone have that big dick vivian VN thing saved anywhere I forget what it's called.

What?