We wuz dry cleaners n shiet

Don't forget to leave a review

facebook.com/255499541231918/photos/a.260625604052645.58921.255499541231918/1432830273498833/?type=3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lv6NN
google.com/maps/place/La Grande Dry Cleaning, 109 Elm St, La Grande, OR 97850/@45.3276066,-118.0936949,17z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1sLe grande dry cleaners!3m1!1s0x54a37711c6d05311:0xabbc72f2dcb46219
yelp.com/biz/la-grande-dry-cleaning-la-grande
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we wuz french

Discrimination lawsuit when?

lulwut.

where have I seen that heart symbol before?

What about the other colours?

I thought Viets loved Trump because he in twisted translations of his hyperbole the masses thing he hates spics and nogs, which is the same people Viets hate.

Why would they make this sign or do you think the laundromat wasn't owned by Viets?
testing the water for shills by using an anime image

Good eye, but I'm skeptical on that observation since it could be two hangers not intentional pedo signals.

I dont know seems kinda odd
archive.is/Lv6NN

Discrimination based upon political affinity is not a protected status within the law. Faggotry are a protected class and fall under muh feelz feelz discrimination legislation.

If i am punished for refusing to bake a cake for a cornhole fucker, you too should be punished for denying to clean my Hugo Boss NAZI uniform!

We need a flyer campaign with signs that just say "TURN OFF THE IDIOTBOX". Make it fashionable to despise television. Trump already has a lot of the right hating 90+% of the press all you have to do is convince libtards that television is for knuckle-dragging retards and they'll drop it to retain their snarky faux-intellectual superiority. Education is a major contributor to this indoctrination, but TV is also a major factor.

Make sure the replacement for television is the internet.

Yeah 2 and 3 seem kinda suspicious. btw I sage'd because I thought I double posted and it didn't have anything to do with you.

Jesus fucking Christ, do people honestly never fucking learn? You'd think all the negative blowback from all the other fucking companies that tried politicizing themselves would serve as enough of a lesson, nevermind the fact that alienating customers is not a good fucking business idea via common goddamn sense. Welp, they can look forward to shutting down now. They don't have the resources or money to weather the storm like these other kike conglomerates ontop of the fact that dry cleaners have been obsolete for decades at this point

When I'm arguing with friends or relatives and make a valid point, they ask me where I got that information from. When I say, "the internet" they scoff and roll their eyes.
When they make a poor point and I ask them where they got their information, they proudly say, "the TV".

came here to post this. the OP pic is liberal logic at its finest.

I openly ridicule everyone I know for watching Talmudvision. I mercilessly mock them for it. It's surprisingly effective. Many of my extended family has ceased watching the boob tube.

seeing as homosexuality is a choice and so is politics then they should be treated the same

Never. According to US law, you're perfectly allowed to discriminate someone on the basis of political beliefs. You're even allowed to fire someone for their political beliefs.
Want to change it? It would be as easy as putting up a sign that says "Democrat business not welcome here." Or "Commies need not apply." You'll see the law changed rather quickly.

Foreigners get tax free loans to set up a business and colonize our lands. They're pissed they might lose their free ride.

perhaps this blatant shit

Daily reminder we Reddit now

google.com/maps/place/La Grande Dry Cleaning, 109 Elm St, La Grande, OR 97850/@45.3276066,-118.0936949,17z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1sLe grande dry cleaners!3m1!1s0x54a37711c6d05311:0xabbc72f2dcb46219

Leave them a Google maps review

i can only tolerate 5 seconds of facebook before my blood pressure spikes and i have to close the tab

yelp.com/biz/la-grande-dry-cleaning-la-grande

Leave them a Yelp review

109 Elm St
La Grande, Oregon, OR 97850
(541) 624-5881

They've been at this all month. Looks like they're really pimping for publicity. How have the Jews not given these people wall-to-wall coverage yet? Don't they know that love trumps hate?

Add another contact to the DotR list

you bet me too it.

Norks just detonated a nuke dudes. Fucking game on

Even SE Asian gooks have high enough IQ to know what plays well in Hippietown, Oregon. Their reviews suck all the way back to 2014, so signalling to probably 85% of the town's white-guilt demographic is just good business. Keeps the daughters out of the massage parlor, if you catch my meaning.

Tomorrow, Jewish lightning strikes, CNN rants about white supremacist attack, owners cash their insurance.

The North Korea just blew up a nuke. 76 min ago mag 5.6 richter

Sounds like they hire illegals

Maybe an earthquake is just an earthquake.

just posted LOL

Kill yourself cunt.

Usually the best thing to do with stuff like that is brush the dirt off of it and let it get some fresh air.