Proud boys strike again

Gavin and Milo are making these Degenerates the Proud Boys are nothing but Pedos.

Adult Perv Techie Jailed for Preying on 500 Kids in Popular ‘Tween’ Site

A pervert computer technician used the power and reach of social media to prey on about 500 vulnerable girls by befriending them over the internet to carry out sexual abuses. Good thing he has been caught, arrested and jailed.

Derek Hutton, 48, groomed the kids on Movie Star Planet (MSP) behind the usernames HornyDaddy and BigDaddy. Hutton’s evil ploy has been to strike conversations with young girls on the “tween”’ site then later liberally make sexual comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=proud boys uk&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Jims filipino ladyboys to leave

Its okay. Even T_D level retards understand the Charlottesville psyop and things like this will just reinforce what we knew several years ago. Controlled opposition is one of the biggest weapons the jews have and even that is collapsing at a rapid pace. One by one the golems fall by (((order from above))) trying to weaken our movement.

The internet is so powerful we are forcing Alex Jones to call out the jew to remain credible.

Cool Brass Eye headline there, chum.

This guy could only come up with the usernames "BigDaddy" and "HornyDaddy"? Its like he wanted to stick out and be caught.

They like to pound boys

Shh, critical thinking is hard, believing that the Jewish MSM magically reverts to honesty when reporting on "child molesters" is easier.
It's this easy to end up where he is:
There are people who enjoy exploiting human weaknesses over extended periods of time, so that they can then claim the credit for "taking off the streets", the "predator" their psyops created.

Nice try pedokike. 17 years old is a child, and these filthy child rapists deserve the rope.

Next up a "neo-nazi internet troll" gets arrested for satanic diddling rituals and hacking the elections. Typical tricks.

Also this. Western media seeks to create paedophilic tendencies to turn you into good goyim. It's all a giant pathetic psyop built around what they learned in mk ultra, which even then was only scientific refinement of how they already operate. It's past time to drag the entire stinking industry into the light.

What does this have to do with gayvin mcdickless?

Shit like To Catch a Predator rubs me the wrong way. Half of the guys they catch are obvious perverts and homosexual jews, and I'm glad they got fucked, but the other half seem like guys aged 18-25 who are emotionally immature and late bloomers trying to hook up with a 14 year old who's been sexting them for months.

They are people who wanted to rape little girls you sick pedo.

But hey child rapist are A O K

Nah. Go help out with pizzagate if you actually care. Men fucking teenagers are beneath the notice of this board, and yet another whinefest about muh ephebefaggia is a waste of space. If you're fucking kids, stop. Otherwise whatever. Get back to work, you lazy niggers. Real kids need our help.

They're beta nerds who've been xenoestrogen'd to the point where they look 16 well into they're twenties showing up at some teen girl's house who's been chatfucking them since January.

16 year old are children

ebin memes you've got there.

This fucking guy thinks he's some rebel punk rocker, and yet this reads like someone's mother's introduction post on a parenting forum.

Same with TOR, it's that Jewish prospective on danger.
You can read it as from their perspective;
No Nazis - No enemies
No JQ - No calling us out
No hurting minorities - No calling out our allies

Fuck off forever, hebrew. I killed your god.

the guy is 48 years old people are really defending his actions.

how do we know he wasn't framed? or he's Government/Sorors plant for D&C? nothing on this makes any sense.

He's a pedo and gets the rope. Case closed pedokike.

There is a lot of hand wringing about fags like McCuckus and other aut-kike queers but the pressure is working. Go to any comment section these days of one of these eceleb aut-kike douchebags and 50% of the comments are WHY CAN'T YOU NAME (((THEM)))??????

As an aside I've seen a lot of anti kike comments all over the normalfag sphere unlike anything in the past. Even the most kiked sites these days are getting heavy redpills dropped on them in the comment sections.

His from UK Proud Boys

twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=default&q=proud boys uk&src=typd

It's a beautiful thing isn't it?
I feel we are doing God's work, and seeing the comment sections of so many mainstream sites full of /pol talking points brings a tear to my eye at times.
I imagine it's a similar feeling to witnessing your kid's first words, or when he walks for the first time.
Makes me so proud and happy.
Then I remember that it's still not enough, we must do MORE.

naming the jew was always a possible phase of (((their))) plan to increase the aliyahs tbh

remember when "nazi pedophiles" was a thing in some retards minds? yeah well, no, that was the 90's.

"hurr durrr VICE used to be good back when he was behind it"

Gavin's losing status fast. It would have been one thing if he'd made his faggy men's club and shut up. But he had to talk shit about us and play kosher kop on his members. Hell if it was just a men's social club I would cut him some slack, but it's some fucking western civilization revival club so it's like he's trying to keep N from sticking to S.

So I guess the pedos new strategy is to make themselves appear to be obvious Chris Hansons, in order to avoid the actual agents from being suspicious. He might as well have called himself "ObviousPedo" and asked "Is there anyone underage who would like to have sexual intercourse around here?"

Really boggles the ol noggle.

Every talking head is losing status fast. The time for talk is over.

Every talking head is losing status fast.

Really boggles the ol noggle.

There is nothing wrong with heterosexual ephebophilia

this might be one of the worst things i've ever seen

Let me help you out. Rebel media are all jews. The same jews founded VICE. They are laughing at the retards who follow them.

Charlottesville was a trap, but not for the reasons you seem to be implying.

This is the worst thing I have ever seen, but I can't stop watching it. I'm amazed of how abhorrent it is

This is a parody right?

gavin pls stop

It's real.

Well at least he admits that it's just a gay hookup group.

Mad about the competition Rabbi?

Keep kvetching hebe.

"Proud Boys is a gay organization"

Keith The Cop
Compound Media
"Boss" of Gavin McInnis

Talk about dedication. The guy must treat this like a career and put in overtime to reach 500 different people.

Anyone saying 17, or even 16 is a child is a fool. These are prime childbearing years. They're also legal in most places, but that's irrelevant. The concept of "illegal until 18" goes along the same lines of not allowing people to smoke until 18, or join the military until 18. Sure, some emotional and mental development is still going to occur, but that will occur well into a person's twenties, it wont stop at 18. 18 is not the peak of growth. No one can present an argument for why a 16 or 17 year old girl should not be sought after for marriage and motherhood like an 18 or 19 year old girl. A 16 year old will produce a healthier child than a 26 year old, as well as be around longer for that child when it's grown. Why do some idiots here defend certain modern day "conservative" positions so adamantly, while proclaiming themselves against the greater modern social structure? To make matters worse, these same people are probably the ones who neglect a woman's personal responsibility and proclaim her to have the intelligence of a child. They claim women are to be led by men and that a woman's mindset and mentality are wholly dependent on men. So that nullifies any position regarding her mental state at 16 or 17. Such contradictory and stupid positions to hold.

I thought "Proud Boys" was a MGTOW thing, what does it have to do with "The West." Is it also a Civic Nationalism thing?

It's Civic Nationalism not really mgtow though heavily influenced by it.

Newsflash is that Gavin told his secret group that he was leaving Compound Media sooner than planned. This got back to King Cumia who immediately talked shit on his show about Gavin and the prouds.

What did he say about them?

I haven't watched it yet but a feud had been brewing for some time.

Basically Cumia is a failed talk show host and Gavin was the only one bringing in new subscribers. Cumia just hired fucking Artie Lang to co-host who has already been late to his first show and will likely OD soon. Which is like a fuck you to Gavin who was the only good show on the network for the last year and that's not saying much.

Keith The Cop who is Anthony Cumias personal right hand man has said on the air before all this "Proud Boys is a gay organization"

Well said, Hitler.

you deserve the rope. what is your address?

atomic cringe

(Trips checked)
It's awesome because the redpills spread themselves after a while. At first it's just corruption and greed that spark someone's interests, but then when they connect the dots and see who is actually in control then that is a beautiful thing. People are intelligent and allowing them to figure it out themselves (with a few helpful redpills) makes them more likely to share their thoughts and findings with their close ones.

Proud boys is the gayest name you could possibly come up with for your group. It hurts to watch these fags pretend the relevant.

The problem with “hard and fast” AoC laws is that menarch and physical maturity aren’t the same for all women, never mind that neurological maturity only happens for women around 22.