NEW Vita Thread

"Take Your Vitamins" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/

Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Wallpapers:ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o224M
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=220501&type=all&p=9
mediafire.com/download/1wc4r6e15lxvjvq/vitamin-omega.vpk
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46844
hackinformer.com/2016/08/29/ps-vita-vitamin-game-dumper-team-freek-leaked/
archive.is/6xlbm
pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ
github.com/some1psv/RegistryEditor/releases,
henkaku.xyz
vanillaware.co.jp/company.htm
gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita
archive.is/pfKbt
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true
videogamesplus.ca/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-pre-order-bonus-art-cards-vita-free-shipping-p-24112.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-aOIi7k45dsa3VmMllXVUYtU1E/view
github.com/some1psv/RegistryEditor/releases
compileheart.com/seven_pirates/
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=vita
bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin
sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/psnpkgdecryptor-extractor
mega.nz/#!54NHQQaI!9pAuVief64LMdHd0fY3bjiT3-0xF8b11FBFcXFeMkUw
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845577
volafile.io/get/2AkSPikVw66cJ/UMIHARA.VPK
lmgtfy.com/?q=vita update to 3.60
wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Patapon 3. Finally getting to advance a little on this game. It's a shame I don't have friends to play local co-op with.

Safe PSN access with Henkaku, and PSP/PS1 games piracy. Also a fucking 32GB memory card

Shantae Half Genie Hero and Maybe Bloodstained as soon as they come out. It's a shame N++ is PS4 Only

Hopefully Kernel Exploits pave the way for better emulators. If I can play CPS3 games and the GBA emulators get better, I'll be happy as hell.

MGS HD. I've had it since launch but never got around to playing it. I forgot how fun Snake Eater is.

Fucking third party memory cards. With Henkaku coming along it could even resurrect the system from the dead.
I mean, a main reason the PSP sold as it did was because of the fucking possibility to play emulators and pirated games.
it's not like the vita could get any deader

A new memory card

Just finished Steins;Gate. I did not expect much from it and I certainly did not expect this many fucking feels.
Started Sorcery Saga now. Seems pretty shallow for a roguelike so far.

My copy of God Eater 2 to arrive. Also Shiren and Odin Sphere at some point.

Nothing at the moment but I think I have to get Steins;Gate 0 when it hits the west next month.

whoops, forgot the game list again
Muramasa Rebirth and MHG.
GT Seven Pirates in English, UPPERS in English, for September to get here sooner for Valkyrie Drive, Shantae, Steins;Gate 0, and MeiQ.
Gonna buy a used OLED Vita soon for Henkaku stuff.

still $60 for those fuckers too.

Yeah, i'd love to have the GBA and SNES emulators working properly without the sound cutting out. And sound in general for Doom would be nice.

MGS3 is pretty great couldn't get into 2 for the life of me though

I sure as fuck wish. I don't see it ever happening though, considering how fucking tiny Vita cards are. Though they're essentially just microSDs with a different shape and proprietary bullshit.

Steins;Gate is fantastic, glad to hear you enjoyed it. I haven't played too much of Sorcery Saga, I don't think it's a deep game though. It's cute as hell though.
Suzuha is best girl

Haven't been able to pick my vita up in ages without getting bored in 5 minutes.

I think I'm done with weebgames…

Feels bad man. I don't know what else to do with myself.

It sure is. I just hoped there was a little bit more substance to the gameplay.
The voice acting together with the music are just to good. I felt for Okabe the whole time.
>Suzuha is best girl
mah nigga!

Variety is the spice of life after all

Tried out Seven Pirates, so far it's a bit subpar. I can see room for the combat to get good though, so I might stick it out a bit longer so I can see more of the skills the girls pick up and see if any hard bosses come up. On the plus side, it seems like status effects actually work, since the last two bosses I fought I could use Poison on and it not only took on the first try but it was pretty instrumental to my victory.

Gundam Breaker 3 to drop in price, and Super Robot Wars V to hurry up and get a release date.

Just ordered a 1000 model and a 64 GB card and screen protector to get ready for this whole piracy dealio. Also have Demon Gaze 2 preordered, considering preordering Mary Skelter.

I don't get why people think the Vita is dead when it's the second most well performing 8th gen platform after the 3DS

Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Dungeon Travelers 2 and Muramasa Rebirth.
Caligula, Coven and Labyrinth of Refrain, Ys 8 and Danganronpa V3.
Valkyrie Drive and Cold Steel 2 when they come out.

I agree, on the flipside of that though, I find it's simplicity kind of comfy. You can just sort of veg out and play a game with cute girls doing cute things.

mah nigga!
i want to lick her thighs

hot damn, that's great.

because Sony hates the Vita and likes to pretend it doesn't exist

Doesnt entirely mean a lot when the Vita has only a third of the number of 3DS' and games sold. I will say though that in spite of that the Vita is more alive after death than the 3DS ever was.

Sony's first party support means jackshit though.

Considering the 3DS is a crazy monster seller that rules the market with an iron fist, that kind of is saying a lot even if it IS only a third of that. Pretty sure the Vita's been catching up too; it's never going to surpass the 3DS but it's getting a pretty consistent string of releases now - we just had Caligula and Refrain in June, Ys and Uppers last month, Seven Pirates this month, Demon Gaze 2 in October, and SRW V sometime next year.

First party support is barely there now. Yeah they keep shit running and maintained, but they don't do much beyond that.

Yeah, but that's never really mattered. They dropped the PSP similarly, and it was still a massive success. Meanwhile for all the attention they lavish on the PS4, it's still dead in the water with the only game it has that's not just a PS3 or Vita afterthought port being Disgaea 5, which is bound to get a Vita port with more content eventually like all Disgaea titles do.

Well, the Vita get games periodically. Nip games, but quality games nonetheless. 3DS barely get 1-2 games a month, and usually they're shit. Still, after piracy exploded on the 3DS, it came back to life, if only to play the games that were already released on it.

Homebrew and sheer popularity with developers kept the PSP alive. Developers seems to like to make games on Sony handhelds. Let's hope that they don't stop with the Vita after it gets cracked open. If they do, we still can get some sweet fan translations.

Sword Art Online: Lost Song, but I haven't started it yet. I'm not too excited about it, but it was next in my game Q and I figured it was worth a look at least. Will probably start after I finish Kingdom Hearts: BBS.

An analog to Moonlight which works for AMD cards… or KinoConsole. Because I'm a sad cunt hermit who never leaves the house - so why bother waiting around for bootleg cheaper memory cards and PSP/PSX support - when I could be emulating Wii, Dreamcast, and PS2 games and streaming them to my Vita while taking up 0MB of storage.

Probably Shantae will be my next purchase, but if you can't get on PSN safely with a Hen'd Vita, then I'll just buy it on PC and then wait for a pirated version for Vita.

If you've played Hollow Fragment already, you'll be disappointed by a good number of aspects in Lost Song. I mean some things are good, like the flying, and unmissable character events (Rather, they don't disappear forever like in HF). I really enjoyed all the Norse stuff too, personally. The game's ending sucks though, imo. Nothing great. I mean everything is resolved and all, but it's pretty lackluster. There's unlockable costumes for KiddyToe and all the main girls as well, which is nice. If you miss a CG, there's actually a CG gallery as well. It's a much more streamlined game than HF overall. The post-game is pretty non-existent though, aside from fighting a level 1000 Seven, fighting Black Lotus, finishing up the girls' character events, and getting the Excalibur event sword. So it's not the worst game ever, but it's not as good or content-rich as HF, and is fairly mediocre.

Ahri is too good to be tied to a piece of shit like LoL. Ricegnat has some great work of her at least.

LET ME POST CODENIGGER

It really is a shame, especially since just to be different and hipstery they went for a Korean theme instead of a Japanese one for her

Is Genkai Tokki getting an uncensored english release yet?

oh or Omega Labyrinth

Which one? There are like four. I doubt any of them are getting a foreign release ever though.

It's a game about girls who want to grow their tits, there's no way America's getting that

I have a Vita with a 4GB Memory Card, and I just got another Vita with a 64GB one and many digital games (pic related), both Henkaku-able.

Is there anyway I can get all of those games into one Vita? (Like logging with my account into the 64GB one?) The one I bought comes with Patapon 1 & 2, FFX HD and Metal Gear HD Collection,.

Forgot pic

Tell the guys at PQube you're intesrested in buying

Make sure a lot of people do the same.

No, fucking seriously. ORGANIZE and do this. If you know folks that love debauchery with their roguelikes, then make your dollars known.

Companies will always act if there is possibility of good or safe profit. Riding high on Valkyries Drive and Gal^Gun? Not to mention they said GG1 was a possibility if GGDP sold good (forecast, looks like it did)

tl;dr ==STOP FUCKING WISHING, POOL YOURSELVES TOGETHER, AND FUCKING PRESENT THE MONEY==

The publishers will act on promise of money.

missed an enter key fuck

I'm not interested in buying games in English though. Personally I'd rather developers stick to marketing at home, the last thing I want is them taking overly sensitive Christian soccer moms or Tumblrfaggots into account when making games.

I don't have a vita. why do vita owners have good tastes in lewds? every vita thread has good lewds.

vita gaems ARE lewd.

You said there's no way for America to get the games. I told you point-blank there was one. You're not opting to participate in that method doesn't absolve the validity of said method. To the one that made the inquiry about Omega Labyrinth & Seven Pirates, it's a functional solution.

Rabi-Ribi when? Wasn't that shit announced almost half a year ago for PS4/Vita?

yeah, the korean vibe was a nice change up. I'm surprised it hasn't been copied to hell and back, or if it has I haven't seen, since I don't into ASSFAGGOTS

The only way we'd get GT Seven Pirates or Omega Labyrinth in english is if they were region 3 english releases. Don't forget PlayAsia has that mail list thing.

I dunno. I just like what I like which is hips/plump thighs, especially on fox/cat/wolf girls It helps that a lot of Vita games are pretty lewd, like Dungeon Travelers 2 & the Senran games.

Portable Rabi Ribi would be amazing, I love that fucking game

Right, I'm not disparaging your method, since you're right, if companies see profit, they'll go for it. I'm just saying that I'm not wishing, and that I actually kind of think we'd be better off if games didn't get marketed to the West at all.

Personally I found the Korean thing to be shit, since it just comes off as a combination of trying to be different for the sake of it and another symptom of the general salt Western game industry folks feel towards Japan, but I'm admittedly rather racist towards Koreans too.

[spoiler]Moar? I can never find any R34 of her.[/spoiiler]

I've yet to actually play it, holding out for the Vita release, since platformers are top-comfy on a handheld.

Eh, she's cute, that's all that matters really.

Nice spoilers. I just use gelbooru honestly, check rule34 too.

Some Playasia employee stopped by in a thread a while back (wasn't a Vita one, but a general "what would you like to see them bring over" thread). Some other anons and I asked about Omega Labyrinth and they said that they'd gotten enough inquiries about it that at least trying to get in contact with D3 to potentially work something out was something of a priority. I'd say its status has been upgraded from full on NEVER EVER to "maybe."

Hopefully if D3 does decide there's warrant for a western release, they either have an Asian English translation team to avoid censorship, or go for PQube, who seem to be fine with being that company that brings NEVER EVERS west.

LESS THAN 24 HOURS

Grisaia's Vita version still isn't out, despite being a stretch goal for the original fucking Kickstarter. They've taken longer to translate World End Economica than it took to make. Stop supporting Sekai Project.

I'm happy you're hype for it, I guess. The Vita version is also surprisingly good value.

I don't think they've even started porting it.
I don't envy them either. KiriKiri/Nscripter are both unholy abortions and they should be picked up by the ankles and have their brains smashed out on the nearest sink. For a country with robotic toilets, the Japs can't into code.

didn't realize they were the one's releasing it on Vita/PS4. No wonder we haven't heard anything since E3.

sage for off topic. I watched the anime because of this gif and found it pretty disappointing. It wasn't lewd enough or even particularly funny. I guess it was just fanservice for fans who read the LN?

Also, isn't Sekai Project full of the worst dramafags from the VN community? I'm not surprised they're having trouble delivering. Professionalism isn't their thing.

I remember when a pretentious VN TL group called "No Name Losers" released an English patch for this game "a breath of heart" or some shit. Except, they didn't release it. What you had to do was:
After you did all that, they prepared a custom version of the patch with your details embedded in it so they could track you.
Some guy got his patch and released it anyway. They were going to sue him until they realised that shit cost money, and the NDA they drew up was worthless.

Wait, whos Sekai Project? So many localization companies seem to be coming out of the woodworks.

Grisaia? The Japanese versions have been on the Vita for years.

archive.is/o224M

They're just a bunch of chinks who spend assloads of money on big titles (primarily visual novels, but they do some doujin games too) then never finish anything. Though this is probably better than the alternative, since their in house translations are almost all garbage. NNL's translator works for Mangagamer now.

Never finish anything? You mean that they take forever to release games or they flat out buy licenses only to do nothing with them?

The former. They buy licenses at such a ridiculous rate they're hard-pressed to finish anything in a reasonable amount of time. Like I said, WEE's original Japanese version took two years to make, but it's taken Sekai three to translate and they're still not done with the last part. That was their second Kickstarter. They've had Vita versions listed as stretch goals for a lot of their Kickstarters, but I don't think they've released a single Vita port to date.

Again with the NNL meme….
This is not true. You didn't need to break the support disc to get the patch or anything like that.
Granted, NNL was thinking of doing something like that, but after the obvious reaction from everybody they retracted the idiotic idea and released the patch as a normal patch, without any details 'embedded' or anything of the sort.

Also, after NNL's partnership with minori surfaced (something fucking unbelievable when it happened) they obviously stopped distributing the patches.
I still have the patch for Wind: a breath of heart. Good thing I got it before it got deleted everywhere. And no, there's no secret tracking info on it.

Back to the topic at hand, Sekai project is shit and I recommend to not support them at all.

I've heard on piracy sites that Vita piracy is possible now, it's just that there's no publicly known method of ripping games yet. Give it a coupla months.

But does the Vita have anything but JRPGs? I can get anime tits on Gelbooru.

So where are the lewd themes at?

Sue for what? its not their game.

but Vitamin is coming soon

See pic #2

You can quit shilling now

who is dog?

truly an karmic justice

Dungeon travelers 2. Told myself I would go and kill every single god but I'm in a bit a slump halfway gearcastle. Hope I can find my energy again one of these days and continue.

NaturaL doctrine, any game that's won by tactics and doesn't run like shit pretty much.

Nothing for now, waiting to see where all this henkaku/vitamin is going to end up.

Maid sensei best girl.

Maybe one of you nigs is able to help me. I already installed Henkaku on my PS TV (offline installer and all) and signed out of my account. I'm still paranoid about being banned as soon as (and if) the heavy pirating begins though. Can I simply format the memory card, make a new account on the PS TV and install Henkaku again?

When you reset the vita/pstv, you can change to another psn account

That's good to know. Thanks.

Dungeon Travelers 2.That's the main SP game I've been playing on here. Also, Power Stone.

Vitamin to come out, so I can play IA/VT. Waiting for Rabi Ribi to get a release date and am hoping for a physical release. Probably won't get it.

Lost Dimension and Super Stardust Delta, if the latter goes on sale. Gotta enjoy this spoofer while it lasts.

I was hoping Joker would be something sweet, and it is. She quickly became a favorite. Gotta hoard skill points to get that roulette bonus, though.

Hatsu Mikku projext divax is leak now by chingchongman!

Source?

China

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=220501&type=all&p=9

go back to /a with your elitism faggotry

It's not about elitism, it's about baby being too lazy to use google. Pic related too me less than a minute to find.

Why does this matter so much?

Don't enable faggots.

Truthfully, it isn't. It's just obnoxious to see people be so dense as to not know how to google shit.

It's considered elitism to know how to do basic things on the internet?

Spoonfeeding rules have become less strict as imageboards are normalized. The purpose is to encourage self-sufficiency and prevent threads from being full of "HOW CAN I/WHERE IS " when a simple search would take less time and not clutter up discussion.

It does matter, just not to the people who encourage the behavior by not calling it out.

IT'S HAPPENING

Vitamin was supposedly leaked on wololo

mediafire.com/download/1wc4r6e15lxvjvq/vitamin-omega.vpk

…yeah, taking this with a grain of salt.
Anyone with a spare empty memcard that can try that this is not another Harry Potter and the Memcard Formatter?

according to the thread it is legit

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46844

Screw me, it's legit.

It seems to work only with the 'normal RAM' games though. Still won't work with 3.50+ games that use extra RAM such as Danganronpa Another Episode.

Going to make a massive assumption and guess that might be why the team hadn't released the tool yet.

Reverse Image Search for some reason simply doesn't work for some people. No one's been able to figure out why.

OH SHIT NIGGERS

They knew piracy was inminent. Better sell those 64gb memories before someone can trick the vita to not use propietary memory cards

So apparently TeamFreeK (who are now known to be Major_Tom, TheFloW, and mr.gas) had their shit leaked by somebody that was given a copy of a dev version by Major_Tom who proceeded to throw a fit and leave the vita scene entirely because he has friends he can't trust and then decided to leak that same version due to copious amounts of salt.

The copy of vitamin that was released was extremely incomplete (The dump will fail if the vita goes to sleep) and can't dump all games and will most likely not be developed further due to drama.

Considering how much console hackers like to suck each other's dicks I doubt anybody will pick this up to develop it now because it is essentially radioactive.

Chinaman is the now last (known) man standing if his tool can dump games with extra RAM and whatever other issues arise.

tl;dr autists are autistic, as we knew all along.

Not even the 360 hard drives were this Jewish, and you had to fucking pay $1 for every GB of storage it came with.

that'll be the day. These things are beyond small, practically the size as a fucking MicroSD, just a bit thicker though. You can't make a 3rd party adapter for that shit like you could for the PSP's memory. plus I've been pining to get one to replace my 32GB one. When I get my other Vita, for henkaku, i'll use the 32GB one with it. And it's not like you can just trick the vita software to reading a MicroSD, because MicroSDs are too small to fit into the slot, rather, they just fall right back out.

Yeah, it's sony's jewry at it's highest, the memory cards were right at about $105USD before this though.

god what fucking drama whores. They should just finish shit up and release it.

more closely two drama whores and somebody trying to e-celeb with shit that isn't theirs

Damn it, so that's why he's leaving. Unless that friend was actually helping make Vitamin, fault lies pretty much on Major_Tom on that one.

That isn't any sort of excuse, if he was "helping" him make vitamin he would already have had the thing and wouldn't have needed Tom to give it to him.

I only see one ending from this point.

I've never heard anyone speculate that they'd actually be able to use the memory card slot. Most discussion seems to revolve around the potential to use the mystery port (which is just a generic USB port) as a plugin for a dongle - since Panasonic still sells the cable with a USB end for plugging in thumb-sticks/microSD readers. Or, possibly using the game cartridge slot for a cradle that holds a MicroSD.

What the fuck? Whats the point in crying about a leak when you're gonna release the full thing anyway? It's not like people were paying you for the exploit. I think he's just assmad that people can go somewhere else and get it rather than sucking his dick for it.

Of a number of thoughts that passed through my mind from all of the drama, they're mostly a matter of trust:
1.) Major_Tom can't be trusted with shit - even if he gets back into the scene, no one would want to work with him anymore
2.) Being an important member of Team FreeK, Major_Tom leaving means the rest of the team have a larger workload on their hands
2a.) TheFlow0, already bogged down by work and uni, can't be bothered with the larger workload
4.) If dev builds can get leaked, there is no assurance whatsoever that identities won't get leaked - and concerning piracy, there's probably a reason why Team FreeK didn't reveal who they were until after the leak had come out
5.) TF might have wanted Vitamin to be closed source. This is basically what you said about "assmad that people can go somewhere else and get it rather than sucking his dick for it."

At any rate, this is why you don't leak shit prematurely. We've seen it time and again that hackers get pissy over leaks above all things. The same shit happened around 3.18 with Total_Noob and qwikrazor regarding TN_X, and nobody bothered with PS1 emulation until TheFlow0 made public his method.

Honestly, I don't care about egos - the hackers can have their 8 ft. e-peens stroked for all I care. What I do care about is that Vitamin is pretty much dead on its tracks as the only people we know of working on it are fucking gone. And as points out, coupled with the Vita's already diminutive scene, there is no assurance whatsoever of anyone else making Vitamin forks to update. If "people can go somewhere else" for some future updates, I'm sure everyone in this thread would appreciate it.

*If you know where "people can go somewhere else" for some future updates, I'm sure everyone in this thread would appreciate it.

Do explain

100% THIS

What i meant by that somewhere else line is, I took it that people were hyping him up and making him feel special because he had vitamin but, once it got leaked and people moved from under him he got mad and quit. He just wanted the attention on him, my point being proven when after it got leaked he then released the leak himself.

see

Good, we need to fragment the little shit cliques of developers who only exist to stroke their own egos rather than open the hardware for users.

Yes. Yes we do. And we see over and over again that leaking this shit reveals its methods for everyone else to use. Imagine the shit state the 3DS might be in if no one leaked anything there.

So can I download and play Odin Sphere without paying a single cent yet?

Between Dungeon Travelers 2 and ToHeart 2 which one is better and which one has more content? I wanna get physical Japanese versions but DT2 is 75 dollars on Play Asia while TH2 is only 25

You could since three days ago.

Looks like it was 7 hours ago tho

7 hours ago the tool for decrypting everything was leaked. 3 days ago was the game being dumped by some chinese dude.

I used Odin Sphere as an example.

So the tool isn't for installing the pirated games? I can't tell.

checked
The link is in the other Vita piracy thread.

hackinformer.com/2016/08/29/ps-vita-vitamin-game-dumper-team-freek-leaked/

No, the tool is for dumping the games, you don't need it to install, since vitashell/henkaku can install the games just like that.

Or should I just wait for DT 2-2? Do we even have a release date besides 2016?

Never Ever

It's kind of a bittersweet feeling.

heh archive.is/6xlbm

No, just drama whoring. Don't pretend anyone is responsible other than attention seekers.

he is right tho

I'm not pretending anything. I despise drama whores and attention seekers. The leak is something that happened and triggered "those poor scene developers :("

I don't know how some supossedly smart people can be such cunts and fags

Because they are in it for the dick they get from other devs.

Wow! le reddit is doing something RIGHT!? for once?!!

Nope. Piracy is Piracy.

Time to play IA/VT.
I can live with that.

Fuck, it's gone. Guess I'll wait for a dump.

Is there any warez site with already dumped games?

Have you searched literally at all?

Alternate link is

pspiso has a decent amount, also blackcatgames if you're part of the sekrit klub

I was asking for some recommended source. I prefer to ask before stumbling into some brazillian warez site full of fake installers that brick consoles.

Thanks a lot, mate.

had to fucking change proxy servers again. This shit's getting old. Granted, India may not have been the best choice for a second server. But ALL THE FUCKING US SERVERS HAVE THE SAME IP. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

and to install the games, all you have to do is just install the VPK to the memory card via the Molecule shell and the FTP server thing, right?

Except he isn't you fag

Has anyone successfully dumped a game with Vitamin? Can't get IA/VT to work. Just get an error after the initial "Press X to continue", then the application closes out after switching from Party.

I guess you have a
Also yeah, looks like you just have to install it in VPK format. Kind of like 3DS and CIAs.

nah, i'm not even anti-piracy but just the fact you get upset for my comment makes you a faggot

aight man lol

Yep, and the folder that you place the files in is ux0:app, it's a unique folder for each game, so just sort by last modified in your ftp client in order to see it, if it wasn't listed in the vpk filename.

Go back to Facebook

xD!!!! yeah lel

Spotted the 3.61 faggot

Not that I've read about, but I haven't exactly been on top of all this myself either.

Yeah, I should've known better. Hopefully the UK one will ride well until that fucking ban ends.

I see, I appreciate how simple all this is. Now if we can just get the emus to not be fucked up, we'll really be rolling along.

my current Vita is actually on 3.61 as well, but that's why I'm buying a cheap $115 one soon, along with the $85 64GB card on PA. Then piracy will be in full swing for me

nah.. I'm on 3.18 since forever

Jesus fucking christ, I heard all the bitching about the vita's memory card prices but I didn't think it was that bad

Learn how to apply screen protector, faggot

that video is from last year, and yeah I already did that nigger

Yeah, unfortunately there's no third party ones, prices are expensive compared to how much space you're getting, and Sony didn't even bring the biggest card west. If you're thinking of getting the system, give some thought to maybe looking into a 16 GB one or two around Black Friday, as there might be some sales (I got one a few years back half off).

I didn't have a PSP back when it was current, but I have to wonder if those ever had memory card related issues like the Vita has had to put up with.

I really hope you're planning to go fully physical with that size. Most Vita games, especially JRPGs is around 4-5GB without any patch or DLC. Another trick is to store your downloaded game to a PC but for some retarded reason, your PC and Vita need to be connected to wi-fi to do it which makes no fucking sense for transfering data using a cable

memory stick duo's were very expensive, competing ones were released. ones with magic gate are faster and more expensive, but now there's adapters for microSD. MSD got a lucky break because competing memory standards, but there's no interest in adapting a smaller memory technology to the vita's memory card format because there is no common smaller portable memory format in wide distribution. Vita cards are about the size of a microSD.

The Vita is a great console and its library is far beyond the 3DS', and it easily one of the best systems to own this generation, but Sony's poor handling of it, and failure to promote Japanese games in the West has led the game to become a niche gold mine for more interesting games. The few western games it got were ports, garbage ports, and the occasional spinoff title. Kinda like the PSP in the West. If you bought it for western games, not only are your tastes shit but you're deliberately missing out on tons of games.

except with QCMA, you can do it without internet

How DO you do those? I'm getting a new Vita soon and I want to put the protector on without any air bubbles.

Agreed

This is going a bit far, though I can see why you'd feel that way if you accidentally got an NA or EU 3DS.

I don't argue with people's taste in games, especially with this site becoming more and more hostile to Japanese games with every influx of undesirables from normalfag sites, but I do argue with them on one point. Anyone who bought a PSP or Vita for western games is a fucking idiot. Neither system ever had more than token western support, and all the games worth playing on both systems are Japanese. I didn't understand why people who don't like Japanese games bothered with the PSP, and I sure as fuck don't understand why they're doing the exact same thing with the Vita.
Watch them all rave about the Vita's excellent library in a few years when Vita emulation on PC is a thing.

Yeah, I've since gotten a bigger card, but at the time it was a half decent way to start and only cost me $20. And I do go physical where feasible.

I know. I have a Vita and enjoy it. The way Sony's handled it has been annoyingly poor though, between locking games and saves into the same file (thus backing up a save requires backing up the game as well), memory card prices, and not exactly knowing what to push or what their customerbase has wanted, to the point where Sony themselves seems keen to ignore the Vita out here and push the PS4 hard instead.

I have to say, I've noticed an increasing hostility toward JRPGs and other niche stuff in various threads myself. Bit hard to tell if it is indeed people from other communities bringing their ideology/taste with them when they come here (which wouldn't surprise me, given how wheelzebub was pretty welcoming to reddit outcasts), or regular anons that see it as an easy way to bait people that do enjoy those sort of games for reactions.

There will most likely never be another chan style imageboard that develops a posterbase more or less organically without being infiltrated by reddit and tumblr and their ilk.

Games

pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ
pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ

Older screen protector are shit, newer one have anti air bubble magic. Used a straight surface like the edge of your credit card squeeze air bubble out after applying the screen protector. Make sure to clean the surface of your vita first, having dust trap in there is really annoying. If you planning to buy one, get the fully covered screen protector that cover the front, back and even the bottom of your vita which protect the serial number

enlighten me, everytime I hooked up my vita to my pc its automatically launch the app manager thing and I couldn't transfer anything without wi-fi connection.

Where'd you find these? Is there a place to post requests? I gotta get the whole Vanillaware collection on this bad boy.

Is reading VNs better on a Vita? Isn't the screen too small?

most vns are like 800x600, the vita screen is good for that

You have to install Sony's Vita Content Manager and run it first. Then you install QCMA and run it, then close Sony's VCM. After that you should be good to go that's all I had to do, at any rate.

Comfy factor, user

So its a third party program?

yup

I suppose? I mean, I guess you're advocating for some sort of organized open-source hacking-homebrew scene, and I'd agree to that. I just see shit cliques as being inconsequential, as they're not really stopping anybody from working on their own shit. Even team Cobra, as shitty as I think their practices are, aren't really stopping other people from hacking or developing on their own. There are plenty of hackers and developers who are just a name on gbatemp or an user here or whoever on wherever.

I'm hoping for that, yeah. Hopefully someone's reverse-engineering the dev build we have, it's just that people are kind of on edge since we don't know for certain if anybody competent is actually doing anything on that front. I guess the ideal scenario would have been for the leaker to hold on to the dev build until after Team FreeK had released the full build.

Really? Yeah that is pretty shitty, especially how it's his own damn fault for giving it out to a friend prematurely.

Have you checked your QCMA settings? Make sure offline mode is checked, and also be sure to run qcma_console.exe before plugging in the Vita.

Nevermind, I guess you don't even have it installed yet.

For those attempting to dump games:
>download github.com/some1psv/RegistryEditor/releases, open it, then change the CONFIG/POWER_SAVING/", "suspend_interval" value to "0"

In other news, why are there faggots creating more than one thread on the developments like
and
Are mods non-existant?

He has a username in duowan forums, I know not why you all moniker a racial slur to a physical freaker.

I dislike drama as much as the next person, but this needs to be open source.

You'd be surprised what one can do with millimeters of silicone. The cost of reproduction would be enormous on start up, but with one massdrop and open design, I figure others would be able to replicate.
Honestly though, I need the entire MMC protocol, and a fucking small AVR chip, we are talking about 1-2cm²

Tis also possible. I've even seen people make basic I/O using only the audio jack to perform USB 1.0 before, slow as fuck, but possible.

Why you don't have any in the first place? I am more "scared" about the fact HENkaku devs hold all the serial numbers, even MAC addresses of every device that ever visited henkaku.xyz . Why they are using cloudflare is even more hilarious. Yes, I know 8ch.net does too, but I am not connecting that way, now am I?

Either way, the PS Vita is a damn tracking device, so privacy conscience individuals be warned.
Exactly the case, but it was a necessity: this is pre-pre-alpha software, bricking your device is soo possible, releasing it so soon caused what it already did.
exactly
I disagree, you can continue on their work. Exactly how FreeBSD got started, from the work of UC Berkeley students working on the AT&T distro of Unix. It's now the best time as ever to get into hacking if you ever wanted to. Time to become that which you want to see.
That's between you and yourself.

It's just begun.

exactly this.

yes, but at the least donate if you care: vanillaware.co.jp/company.htm

line 9

Like chocolate, read that in Latin

embedded

m8 u dun wut?!

You are fucking welcome
Keep jumping away until there's none left.
And I feel vindicated. It's about darn time.

Now we are unto name calling basis?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mod a microsd, see you in 5 years

UMPCs and tablets can do this too

we can start: >gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita
I personally want to call it min+, after a really good rpg.

Do you seriously send money to the developers of games you pirate? Everyone I've ever seen suggest this has always denied doing it when asked. I imagine the devs just toss the money out of fear of getting in legal trouble anyway.

Won't have to wait that long.
archive.is/pfKbt

Errata
s/cm²/mm²/
s/freaker/phreaker/

We've went over this, hecka yes. I write thank you letters, send ichimans or money orders depending how rural and city the area is. Western Unions are available as well post office notes.

Sending money by mail has always been a primary form of transactions for centuries, I see no use using electronic forms to this day, when wanting full-on privacy.
Because they always went to huge large publishers. Masking a thank you letter with folded carbon paper has worked for millenia.

You have a deranged imagination, like we talked last thread. I have not seen one person go to prison for accepting cash on mail. It's still the #1 way to send money, and will always will be.

Did you never receive cash or money orders from family via mail like on birthday letters?

Touché, Dainamo-san, Touché. best song of the entire game, before X vs Zero, or gay Sigma stage. well the entire OST was the best.
yaddaa~
SO MUCH NAMEFAGGING! Why not just post a btih of IPFSH that links to all their thank you text? Damn hell, even a Kademlia address is fair enough!
with no survivors now we know who dunit

We didn't talk last thread, fag.
Swell, but I doubt the devs are going to think the same, especially Japanese devs.
Yeah, but not from anyone saying they pirated my game. Have you ever gotten a letter back?

Errata
s/ichimans/manens/ how ghetto I am⸮^)
s/I see no use using/I see no benefit using/
s/millenia/millennia/
s/btih of IPFSH/BTIH or IPFSH/

It's not like I am screaming and throwing money at their face, stupid.
"Dear Vanillaware, thank you soo much for making games I cherish so much. I spend every waking moment can to play the games you've made, so please accept what's inside the carbon paper as a token of appreciation.

-signed パル手・カイリ"
>Have you ever gotten a letter back?
なぜ私は自分自身を繰り返す必要がありますか?スー

I feel bad for buying Rabi Ribi now

And this sounds exactly like the sort of thing they'd throw out thinking it's not worth the risk of them getting in trouble over whatever the hell it is.

英語でおk
いや、お前は英語さえ分からないみたいけど

こいつ、何かのネタ?

いや、そりゃ面白くないと思うんす。

Assuming some asshole in the mail room doesn't just pocket the money themselves and toss the letter out. You'd need a way to get the money to the corporation, since that's what everyone is drawing their payroll from.

The easiest way to do this, is just to buy their game. But, by the time you've pirated the game and played it enough, chances are first few weeks/months of sale are already over - and the game is hitting discounts - and the game has already been deemed a success or failure. Even buying multiple copies to reach launch price wouldn't help at that point.

At best, the solution would be to have companies set up donation fronts for "anonymous" payment - but this is an unsteady source of income, not something that could influence budgets or the approval of sequels the way initial sales could. Not to mention it tacitly approve of piracy, even if it doesn't outright say that, and no company is going to basically give the green-light to pirate their games.

And at that point, it's not my fault. What they do with my donation is up to them. You get more trouble when you deal with credit cards, their fees, and sudden chargebacks 'cause [insert denial]. See what happened to Brenan and Holla Forums.co as an example.

私は英語、自己教育の訓練を受けていないされませんでした、独習。

私はコンパイルハートからしゃれを借ります。それもその目的を果たします!

あいつか、なるほどな。そのゲームに戻らなきゃな。

Assuming you want a publisher and marketers to decide that. Studios are smart enough to dividend their money as they please, they don't depend on say Atlus.

I've said that's the opposite, since foremost, you are paying the retailer, not the studio.
Selling, production, and sale are different things. If you want to pay marketers, businessmen, and shippers for stuff you've already downloaded by paying bandwidth from your ISP, fine by me. I choose not to expend on them.

You are proving my stance even more correct with that statement. My donation is an external form of liquid income ignorant to market concerns. Even if a product fails to breach a market, an anonymous donation can maintain the firm. You seem to ignore the power of the people when accounting economic norms. Donations are, and always will be, a form good gesture that ignores economic rules.

That what you get when you play economics. I play thank yous. See, crowdfunding, and why it's hilariously a huge success. Retards think it's an investment, I see it as a donation. Which btw, I semi not approve, but I am proving my point about playing economics with new forms distribution

There you go again, companies are not studios, makers are not companies.
Who supplies are gaming studios, who distribute are publishers. I donate to the supliers, not distributors. I have no shame non-supporting middlemen.

Exactly so. Do you support the wage industry, or the commission industry?
I ask, because that's where your dilemma lies. If I play a game, I like it, I share it, it is my sole right to choose to donate. I have the resource my supplier wants, I will give it my thought, and talk they way they talk. If they choose to ignore it, I am not to blame.

Thank you for supporting Corporation World, where we own you, and you own nothing back. Economic inertia is not my concern. What you choose to do with my donation is solely upto you..

Who in the world said anything about this?
I support DRM-free games, I careless what anyone does with my software.

If you are pharaoh, I am the Scorpion King. I do as I please.

(゚ー゚)

『ご支援カリンちゃんありがとうございました!』

私の「クリッパー」が失敗した理由を私は考えています。 そのはず:

more games

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TtbJQafX7hbpwfSx0QGdJcojokawre6N0n0Ls2U-oFU/htmlview?sle=true

Is uppers bad? I really want to pirate it.

Errata:
s/That what/That's what/
s/new forms distribution/new forms of distribution/
s/supliers/suppliers/
s/I have no shame non-supporting middlemen/I have no opposing middlemen/
s/Corporation World/Corporation World Inc./
s/.././
s/my software/the software/

I blame my clipper, it fucked up twice! I drafted that response thrice before posting, and it still sent my first draft!

Why are people insolent masochists?

??? What, are you referring to the piratefags?

It's pretty repetitive.

Bah. Just wanted 2 things.

Are those confirmed to work with Vitamin and to be safe? Are they just to be installed normally?

Since we have access to game files, can we manually backup game saves and import them again? If I can circumvent cloud bullshit without having to backup GBs of data, I'd be pretty stoked.

So, I hadn't been interested in the Vita at all, in fact I thought it was a dead system and unsupported.

From what I'm seeing in this thread it's a lot like the PSP though in that it's full of a lot of RPGs? I loved my PSP specifically for that reason.

I heard about two games that have me interested, but I wouldn't bother picking up the system unless I could get at least one of them in English. Both specifically for the ecchi mechanic associated with it. I see one of the two games mentioned in the thread (shit, it's the OP's image.)

Genkai Tokki: Seven Pirates. Naturally the main draw for me is that stat growth is controlled by changing your character's breast size and shape via rubbing. I'd be interested to hear a more detailed explanation of how it works, and if it's got any chance of an english release. The pirate-themed RPG thing appeals to me too, though.

The second I heard about while looking for information on that game, it's called Omega Labryinth. It's a dungeon crawer where your character's breasts get bigger as she levels up.

Now if this is like most threads, this is the part where someone shits on me for being new as well as my taste.

Not sure how this escaped my notice, but a pre-order page for Valkyrie Drive finally popped up in North America. Put my order in yesterday.

videogamesplus.ca/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-pre-order-bonus-art-cards-vita-free-shipping-p-24112.html

I also preordered it, shame that is not the LE. I preordered ToCS II there too.

Unsupported, yes, but Sony's support has mattered little if at all throughout the years to the success or failure of it's systems. The Vita is actually the second most lively of the 8th gen platforms, with only the 3DS trumping it.

Unfortunately, like with video games as a whole, Japanese knowledge is basically a necessity. With the new CFW environment opening up, fantranslations may be a possibility, but even what few official translations do happen are often so bad you might as well play it in Japanese and make things up.

Depending on what kind of touch action you do, the size, shape, positioning, firmness, etc. of each character's breasts can be customized, using items especially meant for the purpose. The items are acquired the way levels are in most RPGs, by gaining enough experience in battle, and the use of them is necessary for general stat gains and the learning of new skills as well as manipulating the breasts. In addition to general stat gains, how you grow and shape the breasts affects general performance with tradeoffs - i.e., making breasts bigger increases Attack but lowers Speed, while making them smaller has the reverse effect. In other words, how you fondle and build your breasts can reflect your strategy as much as your tastes.

It's actually a roguelike, like the Fushigi no Dungeon series, rather than a dungeon crawler proper. As such, levels and breast sizes reset when you leave the dungeons, as part of the challenge, so a word of warning there. Breast growth is actually a separate mechanic from normal leveling as well, but is likely to happen in tandem since it happens as a result of gaining Omega Power, which is the currency of the game and mostly acquired by vanquishing foes. Going up a cup gives a general stat boost, as well as replenishes a use of each of your character's skills.

Having played the latter all the way through it's a solid roguelike and a lot of fun, but I'm still rather early in Seven Pirates. It does have potential for how the stat allocation works though, and interestingly so far it seems like status ailments can work on at least some bosses, so it's already standing out for that.

むらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむらむら!
なに?
mmmmmm, some ass raping to-do

>Unit 13 EUR FatalErrorX, OllieD drive.google.com/file/d/0B-aOIi7k45dsa3VmMllXVUYtU1E/view Unkown Region Error: (C2-12828-1)
FINALLY A REAL NOTE!

namefagging day 0!
Did my ass confirm it? How can I cross confirm your confirm? Is there a a jewtube demonstration?

soon, there's no automated way to do this. If you want to work on it, please do: github.com/some1psv/RegistryEditor/releases

No english, sucks to be you,
plenty of how-tos on jewtube even their site: compileheart.com/seven_pirates/
try yourself. I believe in your attempt!

I don't mind ignorant pieces of shit if they do their best to catch up! Now, what real questions do you have? The former basically just came out, the latter is too old and not in my interest to care for.

You mena canacuck, it's been on preorder in amazon longer, for most of Northern Americans. Northic North Americans don't count.

Nothing yet on either of them coming west, but a Playasia poster recently said they'd gotten enough inquiries on Omega Labyrinth to try to get in contact with D3 about trying to get it into English in some format, preferably unfucked with in localization (given it's been such a neverever that no western company to my knowledge has expressed the slightest interest in bringing it over). Nothing confirmed yet though.

Personally I'd like to see it come over, since Matrix Software's made some pretty good stuff in the past (Alundra, DQV PS2, Avalon Code).

I cannot even begin to fix this shit. I'd say your Japanese is worse than your English, but that wouldn't be saying a whole lot.

shitposter_goes_full_retard.jpg

Come on mate, are you even trying?

Omega came out in November of last year.

What's there to fix? I think I stated what I said correctly?
My clipper is full on drugs I dare say.

How is my criticism shitposting? Are you dead serious sjw acting now?

I meant mura, as I wrote it, not ata. Some people need to be horned to death, and those are propietary dependents. They are filth.

recall my strong hindsight! 3 days is old for me! 9 months is nearly 2 years ago!s

That would require me to have some idea of an identity for you.

Touché. It's the information highway, microseconds is where we are at. Your processors deal in nanosecs, soon to reach picospeeds.

Which means fuckall when I live in the sticks and Docomo stunts me with a 100 MB/s limit

Well it wasn't.

Fuck you too. Living in real internet free country is where it's at.

The first time yes. Second time reads fine. I apologize my tad slang.

You want 思う here, and thinking doesn't take a direct object because it's not a transitive verb. That's ignoring the fact that the whole sentence is a mess of particles.
This isn't how you use はず. そのはず is a set expression with a meaning close to 当たり前.
It's 受けていなかった but it would be 受けたことない either fucking way in this case.

In closing, 自殺しろ.

I wasn't writing that as an insult, it was more a curse at the caps here because Docomo's too lazy to pay for improving the fiber lines. Fuckers.

I believe in Omega Labyrinth you also appraise items by rubbing them on boobs.

God bless Japan.

That you do, you actually full on paizuri them in fact.

Is there a list of game that can't be pirated?

i'm afraid gundam breaker 3 will be in it

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/

Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ and about to start Shiren the Wanderer

Debating on importing Ys 8 and/or Tokyo Xanadu if we dont get a localization announcement soon. How playable are they if I can't into moon? I see for Ys 8 play asia has a Chinese version for a little less, is it any different? Also Uppers looks fun.

Valkyrie Drive, and Trails of Nothing Personel 2.

さすがReddit. I guess I'll be busy once they release the proper version of Vitamin.

Toranon, I'll be frank with you and say I'm absolutely incompetent as a person, let alone with technology. I can't blame you for asking, though. The git needs more activity, and about the only way for it to get some is to start asking out for volunteers any time an opportunity presents itself. I also suppose egging random people to take up programming and doing something with it already a habit on both Holla Forums and /agdg/.

Did you miss the part where he says "with every influx of undesirables from normalfag sites" part? Personally, I think Codexfags and Shooter/Mobafags tend to be heavier critics when it comes to anime-stylized games. I wouldn't call them "normalfags" or per se.

You can check which only came out a couple of days ago. And as the other anons have said, they haven't been released in English as of yet. Still, you might like to check it out anyways in case anything else catches your fancy - like maybe the rest of the moe series.

Dem's fighting words user. And by fighting, I mean bullying. Nerd.

Track vita games on nyaa.se, there will be soon a lot of them:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=vita

Every time. Every single fucking time.

Back on topic, the digital code for God Eater Resurrection is cross buy, which is cool. If anything, it is amazing value if you like that shit.

I imagine you should be able to get through Tokyo Xanadu with a little bit of translation. Ys 8 might be tougher, though.

Noted. My dumping/decrypting of IA/VT won't go through, so maybe someone else will have it available.

Bought a PSTV from Amazon. Boot it up without connecting it to shit. It's on FW 3.35

Fug

What's wrong with 3.35? You can still freely emulate PSP and PS1 games with it, or move on up to 3.60 to go HENkaku.

Nothing, I just bought the vita late in it's lifetime so mine shipped with like 3.55 or 3.56 and i updated like a retard. It's fine now with Henkaku but I was originally planning on keeping this the "updated" console but now I want psp/ps1

Thank goodness vpks don't take as long to install as CIAs. Also, this idiot just thought to sign off PSN before doing Henkaku things.

Either buy a PSP or wait.

Ah, decisions. I'd say keep your TV as the PSP/PS1 emulator for now, but that's me personally. You can at least postpone the decision until a Vita game you really want to play immediately starts asking for 3.61+. Just work on your backlog until then.

I hope Xanagu was worth pirating. Whats your opinion on it?

From what i saw, it's an ARPG version of Persona 4. Looks like it's pretty average to me.

If only heroes were just as charismatics as in P4. It seems like generic shounen anime.

WHEN THE FUCK IS MARVEL?

What the actual fuck.
Never change Japen

Solid action rpg but complete trash when compared to Xanadu Next

I figure this is as good of a thread to ask as any, but I recently read a post saying that ZONE was working on "that new valkyrie (could've said valkyria but i dont recall clearly) game" and when pressed for a source the thread 404'd before he could reply

any truth to this? at first i figured they were talking about the azure revolution game but obviously that artist and Z are on two completely different levels talent wise

Fl0w the furfag released his crappy tool just now, and is baawing on it's bitbucket

bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin

Get it fuckboys

The fact that he and his team are drama queens and attention seeking bitches doesn't change the fact that Vitamin is a great tool.

I see you're a fellow connoisseur of BE. Too bad it isn't a mechanic in more games.

It's the one thing that many people have been waiting for, and it works. I don't think that qualifies as crappy.

Emulation is pretty good with the Vita right now. I was able to play Jojo on FBA (it looks beautiful), but the framerate was ridiculously low. I hope kernel exploits and development make that game and Third Strike in playable state

Buy that shit quickly, along with a decent sized (16GB or above) memory card.

Did you try the CPS2 emulator?

Aside from the Neogeo, CPS1 and CPS2 cores, there are two new cores, "Final Burn Alpha 2012" and just "Final Burn Alpha". Jojo worked on both ("jojobaner1" rom)

Haven't tested Third Strike yet

I've already got a 16GB card that I bought a while back just for Henkaku. I'm gonna go pick that Vita up tomorrow don't have time today, sadly, as my shift starts in just a few hours and I haven't even begun to eat lunch or get ready

I feel you user. I have to go to work in just an hour. I got a 64GB just for this, last sunday, so I'm excited as hell.

Probably gonna keep grinding in Patapon 3, though.

ZONE? As in, the guy behind those Teen Titan animations? The guy who worked on Skullgirls? It's a strange connection.

Well, Sega did hire Raita to do character design on Valkyria. Maybe they didn't want to break from tradition of hiring ero artists.

So, it's just me or you can't dump PSP or PS1 games on this?

Why the hell would you need to do that anyway? Damn near every PS1/PSP game has been dumped for years.

Can't get Vitamin to work. I keep getting 0x80010011 error codes when I start the dump.

I should also mention, you can even download the encrypted PS1/PSP game PKGs directly from PSN and extract the ISOs using your PC.
sites.google.com/site/theleecherman/psnpkgdecryptor-extractor

It just got an update, so try downloading and installing it again.

I'm using the recent release.

Because I wanted to play Patapon 2 on my Vita, I guess.

Dumping a game isn't the same as running it. You can't pirate PS1/PSP games with Henkaku/Vitamin yet.

Yeah, i'd like to pick up one of those 64GB ones, but I missed out on that PlayAsia sale it ended pretty damn quick. So I'm just stuck with the 16GB for the time being. I'll probably get a 64GB in a week or two though and use it for my 3.61 Vita, and use the 32GB card that's in it for henkaku stuff

That's what I was asking. Thanks a lot.

I mean like, 10 minutes ago.

This one? Yeah. I'm using it.

(delicious trips)
It was slightly updated just minutes ago by fl0w, because users were reporting some errors while dumpan.

Ah. Will that be available soon?

It's supossedly available now. It's just the 1.0 version hosted on his github but reuploaded with some quick fixes

Maybe that guy was talking about Indivisible by the Skullgirls devs. It's supposed to be based off Valkyrie Profile.

I notice no difference and have the same problem.

I still don't get why people are this deluded, but damned if I haven't profited from it.

Again, literally, who gives a shit? Sony's first party support doesn't mean a thing, otherwise the PS4 would have more games than Disgaea 5.

I highly doubt they'd have brought Zone in for Valkyria: Azure Revolution, even with various companies having hired hentai artists before (if memory serves, Sega's had Taka Tony doing the designs for the recent Shining games out there).

I don't know much about Indivisible (other than the fact that they apparently roped Kikuta into doing the music for it), but are you sure you're not thinking of Exist Archive? Just wondering since you mentioned Valkyrie Profile, and Exist Archive is supposedly a spiritual successor to it in some ways (it was also made by Tri-Ace, who've worked on VP in the past).

They definitely have, and the artbooks make it very clear

It was true for a good while for the PS3, and the PS4's still in it's nogaems period. It'll be worth owning someday I'm sure, but if the PS3 is anything to go by, we've still got a good three years left before that happens.

Yes, I'm sure. Lab Zero outright says that Indivisible takes mechanical inspiration from Valkyrie Profile, at least for the JRPG portion of the mechanics. How faithful that description will be is irrelevant for now, but I'm sure Exist Archive will prove to be better (though I've heard there was some optimization problems and bugs which is why it flunked in Japan, though admittedly that's just from the hearsay I got from these threads).

Since the topic was on ZONE, and seeing that he's worked with Lab Zero as a full employee before, it's really the only explanation I can think of that fits the discussion. Unless, of course, he's suddenly a Square Enix employee. If that's the case, I'll eat my crusty cum-drenched underwear for it.

mega.nz/#!54NHQQaI!9pAuVief64LMdHd0fY3bjiT3-0xF8b11FBFcXFeMkUw

Dumped, Installed, Tested. It works.

Yeah, I was more trying to get at why would they hire a western r34 flash artist when they have plenty of local hentai and doujin ones to pick from? Hell, Media.Vision's used them before, with Sasaki Tomomi doing the designs for Wild Arms 5 and XF.

Glancing at Wikipedia, it looks like Azure Revolution has Hiro Kiyohara and Takayama Toshiaki as the artists.

Yeah, I doubt that would be the case since Square-Enix themselves had nothing to do with Exist Archive (it having been a collaboration between Tri-Ace and Spike Chunsoft).

Ah shit, nigga. I actually thought Tri-Ace was a SE subsidiary at this point. That one I made a mistake with, I just knew they were acquired by somebody else and thinking SE and not some mobile games company. Darn this nipnong companies and their arcane Jewish ways.

Why do people keep using this? Is there not a better option? Well, at least I can try it before I import it.

I didn't have a PS2 back when it was current, but did that start out with similarly few worthwhile games (I know by fall/winter 2001 or so it had a pretty solid holiday lineup, but that leaves at least a year and half since it had first launched), or did the PS3 really start that trend?

Tri-Ace might have had a fair amount to do with Enix, and later Square-Enix, in the past, but they seem to have been more third party than anything. They don't belong to Square-Enix (though I assume Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean do), and a year or so back got bought out by a phone game company that wanted to expand their portfolio into console/handheld development as well.

Also, thanks. I'm not totally ungrateful.

The PS2 had a normal launch lineup of a handful of games and a bunch of meh with more slowly steaming in, so yeah, the PS3 definitely started it.

So what happened with the PS3? Admittedly I got into it a bit late (which I tend to do with most systems, really; stuff's generally cheaper then and you don't have to sit on an underused system for a solid library to be established), but was it an issue of developers having to take more time to get used developing for the Cell or whatever, or was Sony just opting to push the other things you could do with it through the PSN as a multimedia entertainment system instead?

Thankfully it's like that and not the other way around. That would've been a waste of devs and IPs.

Yeah, it could have been worse. It's nice that their new parent company has opted to let them do what they've been doing rather than force them to do mobile.

As for the IPs, I don't think they necessarily own any of them at this point; I'd think Square-Enix acquired Star Ocean and VP in the merger, hence them doing a spiritual successor of sorts to VP since Valkyrie Profile 3 (I don't like CotP counts as that) is a never-ever. Probably similar to how, while Media.Vision is best known for developing Wild Arms, they don't own the rights to the series (Sony does; probably why there hasn't been a new one in close to a decade now, if Sony refuses to give them permission to do anything).

Games just became more complicated to make.
Professional voice acting. More detailed models, textures, lighting. Motion capture. Surround sound mixes. Professional orchestrated soundtracks. Online multiplayer. Each one of these things alone would've been a selling point in the 90s, now they're expected as standard.

The first Tomb Raider was developed in just 18 months by 6 people. The 2013 reboot was developed by 100s of people over 5 years.

Yeah, I can certainly see how increases in graphical/audio capability alone could drive up the cost to produce, but I'd have thought the Cell might have been more of a stumbling block, since I've heard it wasn't the easiest thing to design around.

That, and the PS2 was simply too successful, everyone owned one and it was still getting top games as late as 2008. Meanwhile, the PSP was on fire due to Monster Hunter, and fot the most part devs just didn't see moving to the PS3 for a long while when the other two systems were so much more profitable, which is the same situation we're having with the PS3 and the Vita right now.

Talking about God Eater, I was so hype for this game but somehow, it worst than Freedom Wars personal review and opinion incoming, I play this on PS4 to get the best performance and free GE1

First of all, the animation is very lazy. Its like they skip a few frames of the animation and it looks clunky . Keyword "looks" clunky but it doesn't feel clunky, the control are very responsive, it just the animation is lazy as hell, they don't even have a walking animation, its just the same running animation but in slow motion. Its not very noticeable in combat but when you're in the lobby, it shows.

Secondly and this is very important, THE LOCK-ON DOESN'T FUCKING WORK maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but seriously, it doesn't work properly. You would expect when you lock on to something, it locked the camera to it but that is not the case in GE2, it takes a while before the camera move to the enemy. This makes combat really infuriating because some combo attack have dash/ forward thrust and you found yourself no longer facing the aragami. Not only it doesn't lock the camera, its doesn't lock where your character is facing so whenever you change direction to flank or dodge, your next attack will be in that direction instead of the enemy you locked on to. Stamina bar is pointless because it doesn't consume stamina to attack or blocking, only when you running. Other than that, its really solid but because the combat it really bad and makes you wanna smash your controller, I have to give this 5/10.

Actually yeah, this played a massive part too. The guy who designed the PS4 talks about it here. He wanted the PS4 to be as easy to code for as the original PS1.

The Cell, combined with the PS3s strange memory layout made programming for it much harder than the 360. For example, the 360 has one 512MB block of RAM, that both the CPU and GPU can access. Nice and simple.
The PS3 had two separate 256MB blocks, one connected to the CPU, the other to the GPU. Problem is, they were different types of RAM suited for different things. And on top of that, moving things between the two different blocks of RAM was super slow. Programmers would have to carefully divide up the RAM and decide where to store shit, whereas on the 360 they could just dump it all to the big block of RAM.

The end result is that a lot of early games look and run worse on PS3 vs 360, despite the fact that the PS3 was slightly more powerful.

They learned their lesson with the PS4. Just one simple, massive 8GB block of very fast RAM.

That is just disgusting. Even further back, Contra on NES was also made by probably under 10 people. And look how amazing those games are? Too many cooks sort of issue I personally think. Along with not many people or companies having the same passion and drive as they used to.

Granted, I get higher graphics and such will take more to design and all that, but the fact game credits take as long as movie credits to finish should tell you something.

Fucking thanks, mate.
The 3DS version was a great game, but ran like shit.

Is there a way to send some money to Agatsuma? are they still alive?

Thanks, that was an interesting read
I wonder how the Vita fits on that scale, closer to the PS3 or to the PS4

I'm guessing since the ps4 can be exploited with shit similar to the vita its probably closer to the ps4

I finally got my vita to 3.60, installed henkaku and installed vitamin. How do I get games on here?

Get a rope and hang yourself or use internet prowess to get the answer(google or LOOK IN THE THREAD).

So I mean the pouch is nice and all, but what is it for? Too small for the Vita. I guess I could put my phone in it? But that's just silly, since I keep my phone in my pocket already. So what's the point? I mean if the game also came with some special headphones and a cleaning cloth, I could see using the pouch as a way of storing those, but it's just a pouch…

Nice! Downloading now, thanks much user.

I could definitely see this being a massive thing. I mean we've heard tales of how fucking awful working at a AAA place like EA or Ubisoft is, how it's basically slave labor. AAA offices are where vidya dreams go to die.

read this thread and the Vita piracy thread

I don't know, why did TK and NISA think throwing a sheet of stickers in as a bonus for the limited physical print of Ar Nosurge Plus was a perk people wanted? At least that also came with a pin and a poster, but it could have been better (the Escha and Logy Plus one had an artbook and soundtrack).

Anyhow, looking at a prerelease image on nichegamer, they show the pouch being used to store a pair of sunglasses, so there's at least an idea.

Interesting, so an user on /vg/ (who claims he was the one with the devkit that dumped Adventure Time) is trying to talk me through dumping my test cart of Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls.

Apparently Vitamin is fucking retarded and there's an easier way of decrypting games by abusing the patch function? That includes the eboot?

Ok just to clear things up.
I use Shell to install VPK games/files and Vitamin for downloading a physical game that's inside of the vita right?

link the thread

Have another dump of 'tism.

The PS4 and Vita were both designed by the same guy and both share the same philosophy: take standard off the shelf parts everybody is familiar with and optimise them for console. They use x86 and ARM processors respectively, the most common processors in the world. The end result were simple and powerful platforms everybody already knew how to handle, with flexibility to optimise if you were autistic enough.

The PS4, as we all know, is essentially a midrange AMD PC with a unique memory architecture, and that's pretty much it. Nothing really weird or exotic. Everybody knows x86, and could get good results immediately.

The Vita uses a similar processor to the iPad 2, however, its RAM chips were physically stacked on top of the CPU, allowing much greater bandwidth compared to traditional mobile designs back in 2011. It was the secret sauce that let the Vita punch well above its weight. It's also expensive and tricky to manufacture, and could be the reason the Vita's still so expensive.

The PS2, PS3 and PSP took the opposite approach - Sony designed everything from scratch, and the philosophy was performance no matter what, even if it was complicated. The Cell processor was designed over 5 years by Sony, IBM and Toshiba, and cost $400 million to develop.
It was envisioned as a miracle chip, to be used in supercomputers, HDTVs, special effects, media. It was only ever used in the PS3, and as an accelerator chip in one laptop released in 2008. Sony believed the Cell was so powerful, they even considered not including a GPU in the PS3.

The failure of the PS3 led to Sony seriously reconsidering their way of thinking. Before, a small team of engineers in Tokyo led by Ken Kutaragi designed the best, most autistic hardware they could, without concern for the poor bastards developing for it. The Vita and PS4 were developed with input from Sony studios worldwide, and designed by an American consultant.

The original PS3 was cocky and excessive, with built in card readers, actual PS2 hardware embedded for backwards compatibility, and Blu-ray. Even though they sold for FIVE NINETY NINE US DOLLAH, they cost $800 to make. Sony actually lost $200 on every one they sold. It wasn't until they launched the Slim that they broke even.

In contrast, the launch PS4 was an excersize in minimalism. They stripped away every unnecessary feature, used the cheapest parts they could get a deal on. The hard drive was a slow Hitachi model designed for ultra-thin laptops. The shit WiFi chip was an integrated design meant for tablets. The Blu-ray player has to be activated over the internet as Sony pays a licence fee on each one used. A custom port for the PS Camera instead of USB to save on USB licencing fees.
It worked. The launch PS4 broke even when somebody bought a game with it, and PlayStation is currently the only branch of Sony posting a profit.

Aren't both current gen consoles modified AMD PCs

Stickers are dumb, but even they can be used for something I guess, pins are pretty all right since you can put them on a hat or lanyard or something. And artbook/soundtrack is always a great limited edition goody. But useless accesories bug me. I know i didn't pay extra for it, but now it's sort of just here. I mean I don't have any use for it I couldn't even use it for that, since I don't wear sunglasses. That is something though I guess. I'll figure something out for it eventually. It just feels like they weren't sure what to throw in with first-run copies so they just were like "oh a pouch! It's SOMETHING at least." and they all shrugged and went with that.

yes
Vitamin is used to DUMP physical games that you have. You install the games that other people have dumped onto the memory card itself through the Molecule Shell FTP server by using something like FileZilla or whatever flavor you prefer.

You can store your Miku fuckhole in it, I guess. The real reason they bundle it is just because it's cheap. A bit of an oversight that you can't even fit the Vita in it though.

I was looking forward to a gaming renaissance with all these indie developers. Tools like Unity mean small teams can take risks and make experimental games again, like the glory days of PS1, Saturn, Dreamcast.
Instead all we're getting now are walking simulators, side scrollers and shitty pixel art.

Yes. They're nearly identical. The Xbone uses a slower, cheaper type of RAM and has less graphics cores, to make room for the TV and Kinect shit nobody wanted.

Honestly surprises me that they didn't do an artbook and soundtrack with Ar Nosurge Plus here, but maybe since the PS3 CE had both (along with a different poster), they didn't want to be including duplicate stuff for double dippers?

Oh, and I forgot that the Plus version also came with a microfiber cloth for cleaning stuff, so that's at least useful.

Fucking hell, I hate my life.

That's an interesting read, user. Thanks a lot.

I'm wondering which approach was the best for consumers (the first PS3 with PS2 hardware biult in was fucking awesome, even if it was more prone to failure)

Honestly it probably wouldn't even fit that, since those are usually a bit thick, and around 6 inches long in all maybe it'd some mini ona cups/tenga eggs though. I know of at least one onahole that would probably fit, actually. But it'd be snug fit inside the pouch.

You said it. I thought that's originally what the main purpose was when I saw it mentioned on Amazon.

life is suffering

hell, I would've preferred that over a dumb pouch maybe I can make the pouch sort of double as a cleaning cloth?…

Thanks for the clear up. I'll go to my friends house and download away.

It probably depends on what the pouch is made of.

The best approach is the one that results in the best games. Complex but powerful systems are useless if no developers can be bothered to fully use them.

Who's taking the links down? Are they getting DMCAs already?

The place I found uploaded the games to MEGA, so I guess it was just a matter of time for the link to go down. The sites are intact right now.

Anti-piracy faggots are reporting them to MEGA.

Sorry I meant Dump.

oh shit, so THIS is how the chink is doing it

This. See

HAH

Some of you may already know but, remember to delete the VPK files after you installed the game for more space.
Also found Disgaea 4

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845577

Forgot sage was on.

This game is cute
Wish I could use backgrounds in portrait mode though, instead of the cameras.

fug, reupload when?

I'll just go ahead and upload it to the Vola. Check there in about an hour, two tops my upload speed is trash, currently sitting at 1 hour 20 minutes for this 184MB vpk file This is the one from that Mega link however, so it should work just fine.

Fuck this shit, USB when?

This.
There has to be a better way.

Vitamin 1.1 got released, mates.

Ahhhhhhh, I forgot I can set this up on my PSTV right? I didn't want to set up Henkaku on my vita for fear of bricking my one vita player, but I keep forgetting I have a PSTV that has been sitting around. This is perfect, now I just have to actually read through the guide and what to do.

That is so stupid. I buy vita games and still will buy them. Piracy doesnt kill them as much as they think. And if you really want to be picky, I bet these are the people that think buying used games supports the devs too. In the eyes of a dev and sony, buying used doesnt support them at all. The only way you make money is when you buy a new item.

Umihara is up on the Vola now
volafile.io/get/2AkSPikVw66cJ/UMIHARA.VPK

So how does one update a pre-3.60 vita without ending up on 3.61?

lmgtfy.com/?q=vita update to 3.60

You an ask there
So there are 2 Generals now. One for the old vita thread and one for only pirating. Good.

Here is a well explained tutorial

wololo.net/2016/08/09/manually-update-ps-vita-firmware-3-60/

ty

When you help people who obviously don't look first you encourage the behavior. Please stop.

This. Don't spoonfeed faggots who can't even do a Google search. On an unrelated note I make a compilation of Vita piracy dtuff over the weekend if I have some time.

Gud luck m8

16GB is good enough for some games and emulators, nice user.

yeah, I'm installing Umihara as we speak, this card will definitely tide me over until we get that microSD adapter. I'm gonna guess most of the emulators are still shit though? I'm mainly just looking at SNES/GBA.

SNES runs great for now (you can even play Yoshi Island full speed) but with bad quality sound. There are many variations of the SNES9X Retroarch core, so test them out and see what works best for you ("Snes9x 2005" formerly CATSFC works nice for almost everything)

GBA is still in development, Gpsp and VMBA cores run some games great and others like shit. Vita's Mgba port still sucked ass last time I checked.

Genesis, NES, Gameboy/Color, CPS1, CPS2, Neogeo and PC Engine all work mostly great.

Don't forget that the latest nightlies have the new XMB UI instead of the text based old one.

I just tested Umihara as well, and this port is ten times better than the 3DS version. Thanks to the kind user who uploaded it.

This is more what I was referring to than anything. I can't stand how bad the sound is, I'm glad to hear progress is being made though.

Hopefully the SNES9x 2010 core will get better performance soon.

New Thread here:

You don't get to tell me what to do, fag
see ya there, mate

2poor4this