Rickpill

What I really enjoy about Rick & Morty is that while claiming to be a liberal show (by bashing neo-nazis on screen, for example), it is in fact a vector of major subliminal red pills.

Case in point, the moonmen episode. For those who don't know, the moonmen episode has Rick & Morty rescuing an alien who is radically different from them and when they've almost reached their destination, Morty learns that the ultimate goal of the alien is to eliminate all carbon lifeforms. He must then face the choice of killing the alien or seeing his race be exterminated. Sounds familiar? And guess what does Morty choose? Many other similar subliminal examples are hidden throughout the show, camouflaged by apparent liberal values.

I praise Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon for creating such a great show and for spreading such an important pro-white message.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.

Rick and morty is shit. It is the epitome of reddit, a infinite chain of catchphrases that fill a philosophically empty head. It makes fun of its viewers for being pretentious fucks like you two.
And how is this even Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
Sage goes in all fields

Assuming this isn't bait you should stop watching childrens cartoons OP.
I'm sure you can find something more productive to do

Hey, man. I'm not touching this. You do you.

Gay.

PICKLE RIIIIICKKK

Yeah, based off the first season I could tell it was made by a depressed fuck filling up a timeslot with shitty writing and jokes for Reddit while shitting on them. The guy himself told Holla Forums that the show is shit.

NO

Rick & Morty is pretty normie but still has some nice redpilled stuff like this one on Israel

Your degenerate kike bullshit isn't redpilled. Reported for jewish incest spam.

Fuck off with this Reddit shit, if you truly believe there's some deeper meaning to this mediocre teenager show then you're unsalvageable. It's a carbon copy of every other garbage show that (((Adult Swim))) has produced or aired, why the lemmings go apeshit over every goybox show the kikes shit out I will never know.

If you pseudo-intellectuals are so desperate for a cartoon to jerk yourselves off to while feeling "smart" lmfao then fucking watch Boondocks then. At least that goes into social, conspiracy, and nigger issues without being overly pozzed or pretentious on a cringey level

what is it with these 20 something man-children latching onto kids shows that have a tiny amount of adult content in em? The fanbases for every single one of these shows are all the goddamn same type of people and they bring autism to an unheard of level

Called it. Of course the cuck bumps the thread as well.

World Peace is the only good show to ever have aired on Adult Swim and they killed it because he named the jew.

This is one of the jewiest shows I've ever had the misfortune of seeing.

Are you retarded?

You're both too intelligent to be watching cultural trash. It's a fucking cartoon and there are better things to do than watch pseudo-intellectiaul normie trash. This very show is virtue signalling at most when people say they watch it at all. While you claim there may be subtle red pills, the amount of faggotry involved and the claim of the second user proves that it's more propoganda than anything else. All lies always have hints of truth in them. That's what makes them good lies. The show is a shit.

THIS

absolutely correct. however, Holla Forumsacks are often afraid of science because they can't understand it. GET MORE STEM KNOWLEDGE YOU FAGGOTS
mods bumplocking the thread because they are afraid of wrongthink. what are we, /salt-left/ now?

goddamn, this board is compromised

No, what you said was simply retarded.
I'm learning physics and the "humor" in this show is nothing big neither does it need you to be superintelligent or even intelligent in this regard.
It is the same as if you said that the Big Bang Theory requires you a high level of intelligence and an understanding of physics.

The obsessive-compulsive, passive-aggressive nature of anti-Rick and Morty posting suggests many Holla Forums posters suffer from a superiority complex and project their insecurities over
greatest symptom of it being the constant effort to associate Rick and Morty with the classic Reddit boogeyman (another manifestation of aforementioned complex).

That's the joke. You can shit on anything you want, so long as you don't say anything bad about the kikes.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
These are the people arguing that they are too smart for this show. LMFAOROFLCOPTER

>>>/reddit/

nihilistic bullshit ridden cunt of a show that has only gotten worse with it's increasingly transsexual fan base.

good shit my dude

It's a Holla Forums pasta

Cheeky Bastard almost fell for it

top tier

Pepe's creator is a SanFrancisco faggot, it didn't stop us to subvert his work.