Charlottesville was staged - time to prove it

Charlottesville was staged. At this point I'm sure of it, and by that I mean plenty of evidence has been gathered to demonstrate coordination. Links will be placed in a specific order. I recommend watching them in this order. It provides a proper path to understanding.

These videos will be lengthy to start, with the first being about an hour. However, the length helps hammer in the particulars. This needs to be known. This needs to be made high profile at any cost. The sheer amount of inconsistencies and bizarre occurrences, in my view, will challenge even the hardiest skeptic.

This shit may be the key to everything. This could unravel the octopus. Watch them all. Archive them. Some have already been reportedly taken down by YouTube. There is already a crackdown taking place on monetization. If this is what it seems to be, the people who run YouTube will not allow this to remain up for long.

I know they're long. I know the guy is boring and repeats himself at first. I know the later presentation is obnoxious. I know some information will repeat. I've included all these videos specifically because each one has important information. They will be a library of documentation in possibly the most important criminal case in US history.

Just watch the first ten minutes of the first video. That's all. If it seems like nothing, forget it, and tell me what a faggot I am.

Ten minutes.

I'm offering you the future.

Note: not all of these leads go somewhere. The question of James' Fields shirt in his mugshot being inconsistent with earlier pictures of his shirt is accounted for by earlier records showing the uniform at the Charlottesville Regional Jail(just look up jail jumpsuit charlottesville jail in an image search). We need to weed out the junk.

1 - Analyzing Charlottesville's Zapruder Film: the Ford Fischer LiveStream
youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g

2 - The Challenger Arrived Early! More from Ford Fischer in CVille
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo

3 - NEW VIDEO from Charlottesville: the Grassy Knoll Film
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHIrLb7xxM

4 - Charlottesville: The School Book Depository Film (and a message to Ford Fischer)
youtube.com/watch?v=3PhC3UZLPxI

5 - CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA HOAX - THE SMOKING GUN!!! #1 (1 of 5 and counting)
youtube.com/watch?v=C_VSt-oajBc

6 - CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA HOAX - SMOKING GUN PART #3 (3 of 5 and counting)
youtube.com/watch?v=NJg2TzoUFXg

7 - CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX - SMOKING GUN #4 THE MINI VAN DRIVER IDENTIFIED!
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4kPr-VlPQ

8 - CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #5 - WHAT BLOOD?
youtube.com/watch?v=GO8UKzAZiIE

9 - CHARLOTTESVILLE HOAX SMOKING GUN #7 - THE AIRBAGS
youtube.com/watch?v=3gpmmCJz2so

10 - Charlottesville False Flag Theory- Something Strange is going on. [Graphic Content]
youtube.com/watch?v=f-tL6LXHaO4

11 - Some odd things about the event at Charlottesville
youtube.com/watch?v=lMnw09kx75c

12 - Another nail in coffin for Charlottesville Hoax.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCuK1o2MW94

13 - Graphic Content – charlottesville, the facts, as crazy as they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=tPjhTl28F6U

14 - Was Charlottesville Completely Staged? Watch This.
youtube.com/watch?v=HPNiZxeI1H0

If you find new videos with new leads or information, post them. We stand at the brink of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

So what? What if you prove it? Will it change anything? Will you right wings going to start the action? or just wait and plan like always.

I'd like you to prove me wrong, cuz all I been hearing is how Right wingers getting their asses kicked and they are not doing anything about it, maybe Leftists are baiting Right wings to prove themselves?

Prove it in the mainstream and you induce mass cognitive dissonance. The sleeping dragon will rise.

Why can't conspiracy fags ever make something that's convincing and takes less than 47 hrs to watch?

What these 100 hrs of jumbled shit videos by autistic retards, and you'll totally be convinced.

Nm, I know why.

Oyyyy

>youtube.com/watch?v=ePsK0dpyu4g

Watched 12:24 in of video 1. This moron doesnt really understand Cantwell's background in a good perspective, as his understanding of him seems to be based on recent last 2 years and not his original lolberg roots. The guy was a total autist, 100% of the time. They fucking exploited his autism for their shit. Nothing more. I honestly think everyone here needs to see that. Yes, he spilled his spaghetti loudly for the whole world. I think most of us here, when on the "high" from the redpill, would say every fucking thing Cantwell said in that VICE interview if a mic was in our face.

This is why I believe Cantwell was simply exploited. The triumverate who set up the event USED Cantwell, and his autism. Noticing the power of right wing autists, they targeted the fucker, reached out to him, and said he had a place at this (((table))) that Cantwell didnt, due to his lot in life, fully grasp. He got played, now hes the goat, the witch, the leper to be smote down by (((g_d))).

FUCK THAT!

This entire thread pic related.

Gas yourself Jew

This shithole is a wasteland. Then again, the entire internet appears to be. SO them hooked nose goblins really want it in real time?

Shoo shoo shill

Pizzagate was an entirely jew created diversion, much like Trump's presidency and the alt-right are an entirely manufactured jewish diversion.
Epstein is the common denominator between the left and right elite pedo rings which Trump would never expose, Pizzagate comically pretends only leftwing elites exclusively rape children trying to tie in the most innocuous phrases regarding pizza as evidence of the conspiracy.

This incident in Charlottesville is a jewish false flag and exposing this is part of the puzzle to decode the jewish illusory world.
Pizzagate was force fed to you by Stone/Kushner DisInfo agents.

Pizzagate was a Jewish psyop
Charlottesville was a legitmate Jewish falseflag.
Anything about Charlottesville that doesn't mention that it was a JEWISH falseflag is disinformation and red herrings like OP posted.

Kill yourself namefag.

I'm convinced that poorly made "exposure" videos are part and parcel of each psyop, along with planting fake eyewitness anons here and on other chans. Muh "I was there my dad was working for Nintendo as the planes hit the tower don't beleive just watch my eight hour long spergfest guaranteed not to turn off normies!" nigger is one of the best jobs the central intellijewns agency has ever pulled off.

Controlling the conspiracy theorist opposition with shills goes back to at least the JFK assassination (e.g. distracting people with claims about what the Zapruder film shows, so they fail to realize that the footage itself was manipulated). However, they have significantly increased their use of this tactic over the past few years (Flat Earth, Mandela effect, every other celebrity is a secret tranny, Alex Jones is Bill Hicks, etc.), both to muddy the waters/waste people's time, and to discredit anyone who questions the official narrative.

I found it pretty hilarious that during the Memorial speech, Susan Bro just flat out says she has no photos of Heather & she had to go on facebook for pictures.

Does everything have to be a conspiracy? Is it the weed? Wtf is happening? Dysgenics?

Probably because everything happening right now is all revolving around a massive jewish conspiracy.
This is a fact.

Only jews that have co-opted the movement are insistent that no-one in the counter-jew movement dares speak of conspiracy.

This fucking (1) shill right here, anons. Listen up: this is what the enemy wants. They want for us to go fight anti-fa faggots so that the kikes can swoop in with ZOG and save the day.

As much as I would enjoy killing anti-fa, I am not dumb enough to take your bait, shill. Get fucked. We are going after the kike system and it's kike leaders, not the zombies that some faggot like Soros can just buy more of.

I'll bet you would like that, bitch. Too bad some of us have been to war and know a trap when we see it. I hear your bosses have been making moves and acting like hot shit lately. It's too bad that I know that they're desperate. Guess what, faggot? I have traps for (you). Have fun wondering what they are. Unlike you casuals, I grew up learning this shit and have known it my whole life. You don't stand a chance.

An important question to ask when assessing an individual 'activist' is, "what does this person do for a living?" Take Richard Spencer for example- he's active, his activities surely have high expenses, and he can't have time for a full time job, not to mention that any company he worked for would be harassed. Hmm? Who is funding his activities? Where does his money come from? The right lacks money, so when somebody pops out of nowhere and they seem to have moneybags to do whatever they want, that is suspicious.

I tried to peice together footage from what the still photo shows to what happens. I don't know if the camera just has a crazy depth perception thing going on but it looks like Blobbo is right in front of back tattoo guy, but in reality she is way down by the STOP sign.

They say Blobbo was Heather, but I think something fishy going on. They never let anyone get footage of the face. Any videos that do get mysteriously blurred.

Ebin

and who's this lady in the photo? it certainly isn't the women on TV starting foundations and appearing on award shows.

and whats the story with Kim Bro? Kim born in 1958. Kim is also Donna Bro born in 1960. He's live all over except for Cville. Why it say Kim lives in California?

Lmfao what the fuck is this?
Are the kikes seriously outsourcing their shilling to fucking street-shitters now?