Are you going to watch season 11 tonight Holla Forums?

Are you going to watch season 11 tonight Holla Forums?

How will they continue when Gillian leaves the show this season?

She really can't be replaced…

Going to be nothing but current year faggotry with none of the charm the first several seasons had.

God damn, that's a golden idea right there user.

I hated last season but I'll watch it anyways, maybe like the second movie, the show will find it's peak on second attempt.

What the fuck am I watching? Plot points aside, I just want to punch the editor in the face for all this quick cut shit. Plot, it's like they took all the worse elements from last season and decided to build a new season of "24" around it, and Fox Mulder is the new Jack Bauer.

Why would I watch some has been hag and her fag friend when I have anime?

Is it true they retconed the last 9 seasons with a time portal?

Is it on right now? Torrent should be up in 15 min if so.

One of the reviews for the new season said it starts really bad because they wrote themselves into a corner in season 10 but it gets better as the season progresses.

Yeah, it's on, and taken on even a stronger hint of "24" since since I called it half-way through.
cigarette smoking man has a doomsday alien virus and wants to destroy the world and only one man stands in his way… 00:49:53

They didn't pick up with a biopic of the ayylmao son of Mulder and Scully? What a waste.

Jesus, what pure unadulterated garbage of a trainwreck they managed to pull out here

I didn't want to spoil it but he's the central plot and Mulder is NOT his real father, it's the CS man

We are reaching NTR levels that shouldn't be displayed on public TV

Cuck-Files, the memes really have become reality.

kys weeb

Smh sounds like trash.
I'll still watch it though once torrent is up tbh

Mulder has always been a hippie liberal cuck, tbh.

Are Republicans evil?

god that guy is too cucked

lol virgin

Did anyone else prefer the monster of the week over the overall AYY LMAO plot? It might be my short attention span, but I preferred the variety of the show.

By far, there was actual thought and preparation put into those episodes.
Tonight's episode was just a modern ADHD plot fest, trying to front load the first 20 minutes of the episode with an hour's worth of plot development… and Scully's brain waves giving off morse code signals, really is this the best x-files writers can do in CY?

Scully has a seizure, checks out of hospital, has another seizure while driving and t-bones another car, then mysterious agent attacks her in hospital and attempts to choke and pillow smother her before Fox slits his throat with a scapel (method of execution might have raised a few eyebrows in pre-Trump FBI). We find out Scully was roofied and inseminated by CSM's genetically modified splooge.

This happens in one-episode… wtf.

Was the entire last episode of season 10 a dream? I am confused.

Even the most powerful men in the world resort to roofies. Date rape is ok according the cigarette smoking man.

I didn't even have time to stop and question it, everything moved too fast, and I thought maybe Fox would put on his best Deckard narration to explain to all of us wtf was going on… did the end of the episodes also retcon the CSM/Scully trip also?

CSM date raped Scully apparently. I thought part of the plot of the 2008 movie was the Scully and Mulder's child was dead but now he is alive.

She needs to loosen up her neck cranks they are pulling her face skin too tight.

Twin Peaks reboot released after X Files S10 reboot nigger.

it was announced like 2 years before X-files though.

Only good thing that came from the X-Files was when they guest starred on the Simpsons.

I can think of one other worthwhile thing it produced.

by far one of the best episodes. fear is a helluva drug

It was the perfect thing for that crossover, added some nice misdirection at the beginning.

If Season 10 was the TFA, then Season 11 has delivered on TLJ. Crashing another franchise with no survivors.
Will Mulder guzzle alien jizz by the last episode?

X-Files is the poor man's Twin Peaks.

She needs to be cloned, she's too perfect

Current year television exist solely to poison the well. Eventually, you will be detached from everything that formerly belong to you.