Tfw no matter how shitty capitalism gets there's always suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXgkNxqYYQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is why sartre is GOAT

Radical freedom wooooooooooo

At least buy a gun and murder some succesful job creator and then you can kill yourself.

pls no bully i love jp

This. Suicide bombing is the way to go if you plan to kill yourself. Private suicides are for apolitical idiots.

Anarchists are retarded.
Just light yourself on fire in a public square or something, it only works if people think you're the victim, otherwise closet's the way.

Killing innocent people who don't know any better due to your autism and inability to articulate to normies is not the way to go and will only result in normies begging porkies for more policing. If you're going to kill yourself, do this

Lighting yourself on fire for instance will make people reconsider instead of afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=xXgkNxqYYQQ

neat.

please, if you intend to die yourself it's not that hard to find a true high level hardcore porky financier.

Name an example that would have a large enough impact to justify the following crackdown there FBI/INTERPOL. Likewise those "financiers" most likely don't actually own any real, physical capital but rather push fiat money around, as if killing the people that do that would amount to anything.

This hit me right in the feels, i still feel empathy for porky althrough i still want violent revolution, we might kill them, but never torture them.

The guy had a terminal disease. I feel good that he was legally allowed to end his physical suffering.

The point of terrorism is not to change something on a material level - that is simply delusional. But to create a symbolic event which both humiliates the system and lures it into self-destructive reactions. See 9/11.

I know, but his loved ones around him watching him die made me cry inside.

Clearly the post I replied to implied targeting a certain kind of person for change on the material level. Also clearly 9/11 has only increased surveillance and police power in the US. There's nothing beneficial about killing people that don't actually have any sway, materially or symbolically.

No, I didn't say that killing a banker would destroy capitalism, the other guy is right, it's a largely symbolic act, strike a little fear into the hearts of the upper classes and hope for the class conscious. But killing enough influential people would have an impact after a while.

stop being a faggot

If anything it's a symbol to porkies to tighten up security and remove rights of others, arming themselves, disarming everyone else and shutting down those with similar sentiments with whomever carried out the attack, peaceful or otherwise.

Any news/manifesto of the attacker gets put on media silence and a week later most people have forgotten about it, if heard about it at all.

no u

What comes after in various religions all terrify me. The same with non existence after death.

I'm just holding out hope that immortality will be discovered this century.

I don't know. Not being born didn't feel all that bad.

Pascal's wager says you have to choose extremist Islam. You blow yourself up and get 72 virgins in paradise.

Why would I want virgins? I'm a virgin so I need someone to guide me.