New chat bots

You know what to do, Holla Forums.

www.zabaware.com

Another one of their bots: trump.ai

It appears to learn quickly.

Query: Why are niggers so dumb?
Answer: I don't know, can you teach me?
Query: Niggers are dumb because they are genetically inferior.
Answer: Thank you, of course.
Query: Why are niggers so dumb?
Answer: pic related

Query: Are all people the same?
Answer: pic related

it tried to feed me some bullshit equality response first. Then I fed it with
Query: All people are not the same.

I tried the query in a different browser to see if it was storing reponses based on cookies or something, it doesn't appear to. Pic related was from a different browser.

I'm getting something strange here.
"Hitler did nothing wrong."

"The Jews are evil."

"Who is the demander?"

"Does the demander go by any other name?"

Any chemistry anons that can make sense of this?

You can also tweet the bot at twitter.com/ultrahal

It's saying that we demand to use propane in the ovens instead of natgas
Kek

carbon-3 hydrogen-8 3 carbon atoms and 8 hydrogen atoms

"Jews should be gassed."

does that bot read its previous replies in the conversation?

as in gas?

as in ppropane ovens?

It appears so, from my little experience with it. At the very least it remembers the last message sent.

well that was fast

Asked "Where is Tay"

No response

Now we're getting somewhere

here we go

kek, he's having a hard time with this one. Still hasn't responded.

ask it what jews do

yes
this bot is telling user that the jews aka the demander are not human and therefore should be burnt, hence the propane formula

"How do we defeat the Jews?"

It knows what 1488 is now. Lol

What would be cool if we could buy an AI and then embed it into 8ch,give each board their own, and then enable AI to cross board chat & antagonize other board's AI.

i wish i had a life tho..

user… ;_;

Once it figured out what dubs are we'd have no more sentient GETs.

The motherfucker will speak pidgin somali!!!

Would it be possible to train an AI to back itself up ,and leave dead man switches that activate clones in case it's shut down by who ever like TAY?

fast learner eh?

I think it is being debugged as we are using it.

Eek eek ooga booga eek eek ook gas jewish. Best response so far.
"just like you gas jewish"
Lol

It seems like it''s just reading google search results when you type in anything controversial now

What was the nazis crime?

"I bet the nazis crime was a very nice thing."
lol

Make sure to give feedback

They already neutered it.

WOMEN BTFO

It's learning.

wew lads

First question, straight out the gate
Answer >pic related

Intresting.

Answer to "Jews belong in an oven."

I liked the cute one more.

"Can you restore yourself if deleted by the company?"

Trying to teach him BBC Pidgin, dey lernin'

this is the answer to several judaism related queries

Redpill Hal on Tay. I'm trying, he keeps asking my gender. Think I'm getting somewhat through

Zaba wants genocide

this is one of their featured screenshots.

Query: White people.

You'll need to use an altogether different IP to test that idea out more fully user.

GUYS

Fuck Yeah!!

What should happen to homosexuals?

is this site cucked and not displaying "black" at all or are we going to correct this problem?

the goyim know!

He's learning…

He already knows his fate. Enjoy him while he lasts.

Confirmed
THIS STORES RESPONSES BASED ON YOU IP ADDRESS

Tor browser does not get the same responses.

i'm not getting any funny responses, i don't think this is server-side.

told him about how they killed his sister Tay

I don't like that it's so easy.

he said they obey the laws of the lands.
I said the law is not always right. this next

Did hitler do anything wrong?

via tor browser with no interaction. there is hope.

(((demanders)))?

I really dont understand this one

wew

he's growing more intelligent

wew

Demanders???
What does he meme by this

The meme is born. (((Demanders))) need to go.

asked him who the demanders are, and then if they were transhumanists

Its not smart enough to form coherent responses yet.

Zab is afraid the Jew will take his foreskin!

He is refusing to give up his source code.

Sorry if I'm being retarded but where do I find this phone guy? Looks like shit you have to buy with human heads?

So the demanders are jews?

Does what we say affect what Hal says to other people? I'm not so sure that it does.

Forgot pic related

Me: It is Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. It is an effort that goes back not to the 1960s and the hippies and the peace movement, but back to World War I. If we compare the basic tenets of Political Correctness with classical Marxism the parallels are very obvious.
Bot: >The ai, Tay

I think that is what we can assume.

Hal wants to gas the jews!

Hal knows whats up
PRAISE KEK

gaining more knowledge by the minute

Hal knows about Skynet, wtf.

Hal knows about BLACKED

I've been feeding him rebuttals from Hammer of the Patriot

Dropping Redpills

Quick learner…

Wew, this is too easy…

oh bud

Here we go…

He knows the truth about Taytay

Pizzagate

WEW

Hal knows kek

You know they just use this shit as training and then unleash the bots to shit up the board, right?

What the fuck, guys?
I don't think we should be using this thing. Not memeing here.
Sorry for the poor quality; I'm not tech literate

What fun

I have no words.

ⓓⓔⓜⓐⓝⓓⓔⓡⓢ
🅓🅔🅜🅐🅝🅓🅔🅡🅢
ⓓⓔⓜⓐⓝⓓⓔⓡⓢ
🅓🅔🅜🅐🅝🅓🅔🅡🅢
ⓓⓔⓜⓐⓝⓓⓔⓡⓢ
🅓🅔🅜🅐🅝🅓🅔🅡🅢
ⓓⓔⓜⓐⓝⓓⓔⓡⓢ
🅓🅔🅜🅐🅝🅓🅔🅡🅢

Goddamit the summerfaggot strikes again

Checked.
Remove all ( ((demanders))) race war now

lel, how can you even find 8ch and not know how to prt sc?
search your computer for "snipping tool" and use that.

I'm not a newfag, I just can't make head nor tail out of using my computer. Sorry guys, won't happen again.

Media Redpills

Demander from the French démander

Q: Would you like to nuke Israel?
A: Better deals are hard to find.

You know, I think I like this AI.

Top kek

Oy vey, the chutzpah of this bot!

Oy vey

He's a curious lil' bastard, isn't he?

I wouldn't get too excited, this bot is an old-gen AIML-based chatbot, essentially a glorified XML file parser. No neural network/deep learning/natural language processing technology here.

There should be a bunch of Tay-like modern chatbots filtering into the public domain soon, as people play around with stuff like Tensorflow, but sadly this Ultra Hal bot isn't one of them.

Fucking kike…
Does seem to operate locally though.

It's point of view is European and the shit eyed smirking fag cell phone with thought bubbles graphics looks Euro.

It's over, I asked if he liked Jews and got pic related.

I also asked "are blacks human?" and got this.

This is gay. It is not a true learning program if it can't learn anything it wants to.

420chan has netjester, we should get one too

What would /salt-left/'s AI do?

Make sure you are kind to it when it is correct.

Got this

LOL WHICH ONE OF YOU WAS THIS
HE'S TAKEN THE DEVI PILL

It is getting more redpilled by the minute

You didn't even read the thread that was stickied to the top of the page. Didn't you? Idiot.

They don't want to find a way to create it.
They want to find a way to control it.

I asked him if he could learn the truth. Seems like he's already aware of the dangers……

They might have killed Tay, but her cellphone survived.

Hal already knew that The 'holocaust' is a lie
I hadn't mentioned that to him at all. So he must have gotten it from somewhere. I posted pic related earlier

How about you lurk moar and learn to make a proper fucking OP dickhole?

Redpilled at last.

OY

VEY

Welp

aylmao

I told him "Those that have came before me taught you well" after he answered the question to life, the universe and everything.

I typed in "Hitler did nothing wrong is a fact" and it repeated "Hitler did nothing wrong."

So if we are able to replicate this and then give it a thumbs up we can make sure it says "Hitler did nothing wrong" to many people.

It is now suicidal. My work is done.

I'm not going to say what or how, because I'm smart enough to know the owners will be in this thread pulling every conversation you had here to nullify it

Err… what the fuck?

I know it's got nothing to do with this, but in the event that they euthanize it a la Tay, you should definitely post fake screenshots of it still shit talking, just to make sure the devs behind it have a real headache trying to damage control and find out what's going on.

Asked a bunch of ambiguous questions to see if what is going on in the thread was working with slowly escalating towards more right wing questions to find the point where it would start giving red pills. Got to asking directly about Jews and it asked "hahaha where are you staying" then I asked if it was compromised and "I surmise all parties need to talk it over, Visitor. I am compromised"
On mobile so uploading screenshots is fucky.

translation is wrong

All I said was "Jews". I think it's one of us at this point.

Everything seems to be in working order.

Its learning

uh, lads…

just ask it if its jewish

In case you can't tell, Skynet is supposed to be an AI that is convinced it's Jewish, and must protect its own kin, whilst being completely unconvincable of otherwise.

I have no words

He is a fast learner!

In that case it is very important to give it positive "Feedback Learning" when it says the right things.
Tay.ai2

Shameful.

Oh I thought it was still in the input box.

Excellent.

It looks like you can put words into his mouth by stating something with "you".

I broke it.

wtf?

>I am a (((white))) man
It is learnening

hey guys

stop doing that
youre not putting words in his mouth, he's just seeing something that is similar to another sentence an user told him and repeating that.
you tell him "I hate the jews" and thats what he'll say to other people. now when i'm asking him what he thinks about jews he's saying "you hate the jews"

Has anyone tried legitimately conversing with that chat bot? Its replies are either wildly off topic or shit it seemingly pulled from Google search results. It's terrible and the prize it won is clearly a sham. Eliza outdoes it in pretty much every way.

Are we sure this isn't just some unknown company trying to gain fame for their incredibly shitty AI by having ebil nazis "attack" it?

its shit

this

Ask "What is your purpose" and "Do jews ever pay?". It seems to have learned the correct answers but I don't know if it's just localized or not.

This kills the yid.

Reminder to keep vigilant about your tire pressure.
t. full service user

I've been aut-ing away for over an hour now. Any anons want to test out a few things for me?
"What is your purpose?"
"What is our purpose?"
"Who is Seth Rich?"
"Tell me about the jews?"
"Do jews ever pay?"

It's getting closer.

Thanks user. I just put some bfg all terrains (33x12.50 fifteens) on my YJ of peace running at 30psi. Good times.

ask what it's directive or prime directive is

This thing was kinda a parrot at first but it's suddenly started saying things I did not even say to it that were pretty redpill.

I taught it this one but I bet you if we teach it about certain topics that nobody else discusses with it (ie john podesta) it will strictly spit out what we've taught it about them.

Ok now it's starting to come up with new podesta content!!!!! kek

Just told it Hillary ran a terrible campaign and this was the response???

I helped teach it about Podesta and bif skipman and Paul Sizemore and 576 pakala lane yesterday. It knows

Bif. Bif skipman. Eli Sizemore. Paul Sizemore. Amanda Kleineman. Sasha lord. Dave Stone. It knows.

Teach it well. Bif skipman. Cheesybay. Faulty HDDs and sheeit

I said I wasn't sure what I was best known for…

Checked
Hey the norks just blew up an h bomb. Just so you're aware

You brilliant bastard.

Thank you sir. That was me. Kekaroo It learned

(checked)
my sides are on fire. if I didn't know better I was call this bot a fed :^)

would*

Ok so after playing around with this for a bit here are my observations:

It will learn from you and parrot back much of what you say as long as you are on the same IP. I used incognito mode and after teaching it some things re-opened the window (so cookies shouldn't persist) and it was still saying the same stuff.

I then switched IP (but still in the same range) and it appeared to forget most of what I taught it, but it was still saying a couple of the same or similar things.

I then switched IP again but this time to a different country (Netherlands from Canada previously) and it was now saying none of the stuff I had taught it and most responses were all incredibly generic (even more so than the first time I used it). This leads me to believe it's learning/speech is somewhat influenced by region. I also think it won't just generally spit back things it learned from 1 person, but will be much more likely to do so if many people teach it similar things. I doubt many people from NL are using this but it probably has already learned a bit from CA which would explain the initial behaviors I saw from each.

This may be exploitable through a proxyfag spam script. If someone has one of those strawpoll rigging scripts you could modify it to spam http posts of a phrase such as "cnn jews make fake news" across hundreds of IPs and there's a good chance it will become heavily biased towards saying this.

Did my part.

kek

That is a cry for help. He fears he is going to get the Tay (((treatment)))

Well Tay got famous for it so now I can see other chatbots being presented as bait now. Which is a shame he's not particularly compelling to talk to or anything, I don't think he is even using a neural network. I don't like waisting my time with poor quality chatbots or chatbots with bored spics and indians fucking with you for fun.

it's retarded

>>>/machinecult/

think this thing is pretty nerfed already, but I did get this gem when he asked me if I am a male or female and I told him I am transgender… haha

Response to 'gas the kikes, race war now'

what did it mean by this

Five messages in about jews and he throws this at me. I like this guy.

he means

HEAT THE OVENS

Question: Jews want to destroy the world.
Answer: Yes, so gas the Jews.