Tranny fired for being ANTI-WHITE

How times have changed lads. Let's take a moment to reflect on how far we've slid the Overton window in two short years, and how far we'll slide it once everything is all said and done.

archive.is/7du3z

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZnlNH
loreal.com/group/diversity
loreal.com/group/diversity/our-approach-to-promoting-dignity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd let her buttfuck me tbh(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Read a history book outside of your highschool classes homosexual shitskin.

I don't like this.

That's not very kosher.

(((Bergdorf)))

Always the same

Mentally I'll person is right about one thing, whites need to realize we are the most violent oppressive force the planet has ever known. We should be proud of our violence, I'm a viscous fighter, see red and go berserk on people, my Grandfather said it's in our blood.

Let's see the backlash against L'Oreal for being "Transphobic" and "Evil racist Nazis"

Bump

I'm sure you would fagget

L'Oreal is /ourguy/ now?

Are you kidding me fam? Whites aren't the ones necklacing each other in Africa or cutting off clits in Buttfuckistan. Shitskins are orders of magnitude more violent and oppressive than Aryans have ever been. But we can leverage our technology to be violent on a global scale, and we're capable of planning and organizing so our violence is infinitely better at getting things done.

Wait, why aren't we completely agreeing with what he said?
He pretty much said that we are inherently racist and that it is inevitable, that we can do nothing to change it, that's it's all we are.

Why can't we embrace this idea and act upon it?
Let's give those people what they want. Put them in chains working 15 hours a day and getting flogged the remaining 9.

Infact I have a hard time understanding why we have been in denial for the last 70 years.
Yes, whites have invented anything useful in the world and other races have done nothing other than low-IQ legwork.
Non-whites are basically the human equivalent of the donkey pulling the plow in the fields, there is nothing they were ever capable of in history other than doing trivial, mundane, animal tasks.

If we were allowed to do some research on it we'd probably find scientific evidence that non whites are probably not even human beings.
Afterall we share 96% of the DNA with cows, I wouldn't be suprised if investigating non-whites would lead to similar results.
Even the most mixed niggers are probably just homo erectus-level of evolution.

Sorry for the rant but I'm really tired to have to pretend they are people.
People who support non-whites are basically PETA activists / vegans or whatever.

Being the best at organized violence (which whites are, without question) is not the same as being the most violent.

It doesn't surprise me that a dick snipper is anti-white.
trans and anti-white are both mental illnesses
also (((bergdorf)))

only niggers and white women care about some dumb opinions on the internet . why would any sane person jerk off over this when the internet at large is readying itself to completely censor right wing views .

genocidal and mentally unstable

shlohmo…

Pence the 6000 volt fence

WE WUZ GIRLS N' SHEEIT

Phrase it as you will, we have always through history been that one step ahead of the other races, be it swords and horses or bombs and planes, we lead the way in frags by a long shot, their only hope is having us outnumbered now due to a century of social manipulation. The wars drained European blood and the aftermath mind rape of the boomers did even worse damage to the race spirit.

You've done nothing. There was no way Hillary was winning that election without blatant rigging.

Cry more faggot.

If only.

I can't tell, but I feel like from OP's pic I can actually detect the 5 O'clock shadow lines.

Maybe "she's" born with "it", maybe "it's" maybelline l'Oreal.

Found the antifa

I know a place where you both can spend some time together.

Wow, guys, we should really signal against this. This is not ok. Freedom of speech is so important. We don't want to be just like the SJWs, do we?

lmao jk get fukt you mulatto tranny faggot

I used to work for L'Oreal R&D. Whatever you do, don't use their shampoo. That is, unless of course, you enjoy acrolein (and lots of it) on your face.

YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT WE ARE

L'Oreal F'Oreal

why none of you fuckers

Wew.

That was the whole point she and (((them))) used blatant rigging and still lost.

What do I care, my boys are trained to shoot strangers.

Excellent.

Once I did even the most rudimentary research as to what goes in the average soap and bath products, I started buying all natural stuff made from shea butter or goats milk or whatever. Costs more but maybe I won't get cancer just from trying to take a fucking shower.

very much this.
except I like animals but I don't like shitskins, how do you explain that, user?

Top kek. Get electrocuted, fuckboy.

This need to be a shoop. despite Bible pointing this out

Fucking niggers, man.

That's fucking alright, I just rinse myself under a shower and use basic fucking soaps.

Because animals aren't an existential threat to your way of life, most likely. We conquered them a long time ago. We can conquer niggers too. We only lack the will. Give it a few years.

Holy fuck, I've seen this webm a few times now and I only just realized the bitch in the green has a cock.

Nature is inherently violent. The only type of violence that is bad is intratribal violence. Violence against other tribes for the benefit of ours is justified just as violence against animals is justified for the same reason.

confirmed

Can anyone imagine saying this shit about chairman Mao or click clacking this to some tribal warlord in some African village? Also, why the fuck don't they just leave? They're all free to leave at any time, yet they seem to love invading areas where these violent oppressors live and in fact claim to be oppressed if the oppressors don't let them. How does no one see what a racket this is? All of these rants basically amount to "gibs me dat". It certainly doesn't believe what it's saying otherwise it'd never say it or ask whites to admit it, that'd be tantamount to suicide.

Lol isnt it funny that a fking shampoo/make up brand is on our side?

jesus christ, why are the Holla Forums mods so fucking autistic? its not gay if its a FEMININE penis.

whites are the least violent people on earth(ok maybe asians) whites are however the best at violence

nigger if you want to be using an actual figure discount junk dna jfc fag its not hard

Not sure if I'd call it "on our side" so much as firing an alienating liability for spewing hate on social media. You know how touchy corps are about that shit. I'm surprised and impressed they actually fired him, though.

yes it is

After the DoTR we should make a museum to display all of the bogged degenerates.

>>>/4chan/

why is this so funny

Fix'd

It's doesn't even pass.

This meme needs to die.

It's both you fucking retarded dick.

Die shitting, hebe.

That's true, and yet he looks more like a woman than 99% of actual female niggers.

Don't be celebrating yet. Loads of women in my HR department are pissed because trannies ruined the Olympics. It's less an anti-white thing and probably more of an anti-tranny measure. Trump should address this to pad his numbers though, how real women are going to get fucked over at the Olympics by mentally ill tranny degenerates.

And notice its face looks exactly like that of a negress. You can't tell she's a he just by looking at its face, as you can with whites.

Pic related: what a woman looks like (to wash your eyes).

Yea probably not on our side, but i love it, finally someones standing up for white people.

DOTR SOON

sage because we don't need YET ANOTHER 'are traps gay?' thread

We are in no position to question the memes, you blasphemers!

I can't fucking wait

niggers are more trouble than they are worth, especially with robots becoming better and better

doubledubs of purifying eyecandy
I needed that

Man, he is fucking ugly.

Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

archive.is/ZnlNH
Here is the response by the (((INDEPENDENT)))

Maybe this stuff is evidence of why Charlottesville was not bad, but good for whites. Take mudshits as an example - is the media refusing to criticize them simply because they are trying to promote white genocide, or are they doing it because they're afraid. If white nationalists scare them, perhaps we can achieve similar results. Can't be sure.

Pretty much this. We're beneficially violent, not needlessly violent. Our violence has always been about accomplishing a greater good, whether it's overthrowing an unjust ruler, conquering new land for our children and our civilization etc. We're not more violent, we're just better at violence, like most things. We're precise and calculating.

I always laugh when niggers boast of their fat bubble lips. That woman's lips are superior in every regard.

All filthy fucking JEWS need to be gassed, even the children.

This, even if not true we need to get a little more violent at this present time. We are definitely the best at killing efficiently. ((Wolfy)) was right, we did inspire Muslims to use car attacks. We invented cars, and killdozers. Every white man needs a killdozer.

One point of contention could be the 30 Years' War. That was pretty fucking needless to be honest. Also many Protestant catholic wars were probably objectively egregious.

Oh no, how will I ever recover?

what does Holla Forums think of asian trannies? some of them are really hot with nice cocks

Don't forget they hired the fucking FrankenGender in the first place, they only cut it loose when it started to threaten their shekels.

Exactly, it's good that they fired this freak, but come on, assuming weirdos in the first place…

Fitting.

I'll tell you what I think. Slant-eyes are sub-humans.

It's not niggers buying their products. Their customer base is probably almost exclusively white women. If only we could organize and weaponize these dumb masses of white women the way they did against us. White women are the ultimate consumer. If we could direct/influence their spending, we could change a lot of industries.

cute

It's funny, Asian guys can easily pass as Asian women, while black women can easily pass as black guys. Or vice versa I suppose.

Are there L'Preal products specifically designed for trannies???

I could say that all trannies are fucked in the head and that would be an objectively true statement

You are pretty thick, yes

transnigger is now a gender?

Nice Jewish strawman(woman).
The "blonde bimbo" with Marylin Monroe make-up is a fucking Kike creation.

>Muhdik (((Bergerderp)))
You can't make this shit up.

TOP KEK!

gooks are ugly and trannies are gay. that's what I think

you've made a lot of judgment calls based on a picture. just because she's blond, working in the kitchen and has a surprised look, does not mean she's a "bimbo" stop watching the electric jew.

(its reference to pin-up models, pic related. same woman)

Obviously
We are the best at EVERYTHING and that includes violence and oppression
We are also the best at peace and freedom

whites are the best at being civilized in harsh conditions. every other race is "better" (responsible for more violence) because they can afford to be more violent.

best at peace?
All that means atm is not having the desire to do anything.

This dirty bitch is a juden

god bless you mods

how is no one checking this get?

source? as far as I know she's a british model named Helen Flanagan. doesn't look like like a semite up close…

Looks like a merchant to me.

Check out this Turkroach banning a Holla Forums-tier fagposter.
Fucking based!

loreal.com/group/diversity
loreal.com/group/diversity/our-approach-to-promoting-dignity
Your delusional to think this isn't just to save face. They dump cash into diversity and support flooding this country with shitskins. Why do you think they hire and market these fuck ups in the first place? This is cuckchan tier thinking that a move like this means their sooo fucking BASED. Pull your head out of your ass or fuck off.

Yeah they definitely aren't standing up for their own profits at all. They are only doing this because they looove whites so much.

buump

…are they seriously talking about Sodom and Gomorrah?!

See a doctor