CUCKUS MAXIMUS

CUCKUS MAXIMUS

archive.fo/qPp4p

German TV Movie: Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa to Escape 'Collapsing' Far-Right Regimes in Europe

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Holla Forumsyps btfo yet again, lol

I'm sure they'll be accurate in portraying Africa.

why would whites need to escape a pro-white government?

Maybe they're (((white))).

Shit gets crazier every day.

You guys should look up how the chinese are taking over Africa. Several african countries have chinese businesses and chinese colonies living and working there. And the (((chinese))) don't trust anyone who isn't them, so I'd wager they will slowly kill every nignog there and claim the continent for themselves.

ftfy

I hope they do genoicde them. I'm not some cuck with asian fever or anything and know most of them are insane but I'd rather have billions of chinks who at least have common sense than billions of ape-like creatures who rape and murder everything they encounter.

my high school made us all watch a play with that same premise, circa 2009

The family surname in the show is (((Schneider))), so you're right.

Well I hope you bombed them in retaliation.

you're thinking of this guy

Now i feel like finishing that documentary thanks

> And the (((chinese))) don't trust anyone who isn't them, so I'd wager they will slowly kill every nignog there and claim the continent for themselves.
It won't happen. They need the africans for the cheap labour. If they get rid of the niggers who will work for the chinese?

This is the absolute state of propaganda imposed on Germany.

Chinks don't want them as laborers because they're beyond useless. They delay the simplest tasks for days on end and once forced to work, they're slow beyond belief. They break everything they touch and fuck up the simplest tasks. The only reason chinks have to hire them, is because the apefrican governments only agree to give them the mines if they hire local niggers.

You post like a faggot. And learn to greentext.

You can't make this shit up. But (((they))) can.

Because Apefrica treat sodomites just fine

The chinese will work. They are their own slaves.

All africans move to Europe, ruin the continent and then europeans move to Africa, turning it into a decent place.

Typical anglosaxon, you really learned nothing from your mistakes. That same 'we need slaves for the hard work' attitude is what brought you to the edge of extinction. Well, the chinese are not suicidal as that.

lol all murdered by locals because colonization is bad with some help from America and Israel of course

She should’ve been more tolerant

it's from the article you turboautist

there's your problem retard
maybe construct your post better next time

i'm not OP i just dislike special needs kids who sperg out without even checking what they are sperging about

I wonder what you have against northern europeans, sounds like kikery to me.
Incidentally, the jew was the majority slave importer and owner in the US.
Slavery was never a big thing in Europe.
Portugal and Spain had a lot in central/south America though. Funny, they weren't northern European. Doesn't fit your agenda.

What's with your preoccupation with autism? It's not even overusing it calling everything weird autistic, you're calling the most mundane shit "autism". There's something wrong with you.

you know, you're talking about the chinese, right?

movies are topsyturvy land. we all know that.

t. literal autist

Lmao, are they for real? The absolute state of Krauts.

globalists are really trying to push the africa memes now, eh? after what's their faces down in south africa plummeting further into discourse?

German TV Movie: Europeans Flee to 'Booming' Africa israel to Escape 'Collapsing' Far-Right Communist Regimes in Europe

I think I fixed it.

Here in Europe a lot of kids are right wing now.
This shit is all propaganda that attempts to make them less radical but it only does the opposite.

That's good news but until "The Great Uncucking™" happens I will remain skeptical.

No dumbass, it's the 21st century and china loves human genetic engineering. They'll turn the blacks yellow

It'sallsotedious.jpg

Lol, nope. The Chinese make Chinese businesses for Chinese people to funnel Chinese money back to China. Meanwhile, all the bongos in Africa can't get jobs because they're not Chinese nor do they speak Chinese and their gov't can't do anything about it because they are being bought out by China.

Regarding the "hot politics" of the show, it will, of course, flop.

Only in their wildest dreams can they imagine a dystopian world where a failing far-right government would drive people to go live in fucking Africa, and not any other country in Europe, Canada, America, or even China, for that matter.

It's cheaper for the chinese to get their factories to Africa than to hire their own people. It wasn't the case 20 years ago but the chinese society is changing. If I remember correctly, they have factories in Africa dedicated to make those plastic flowers.

I'm french

Vichy was the last true government of France.

Well last I checked machines COULD already take over most manual labor if they weren't so damn expensive still. Give it a few more decades and both idiots and slaves will be obsolete in society

They'll just offer unforgettable trips to Africa for mainland chinese lower class.

Cuck my Krauts into pieces
This is the final resort
Mass migration, natives receding
Black buck for my wife, get breeding

'Cause I'm losing this fight, losing my kind
Wish somebody would reclaim the Rhine
Losing this fight, losing my kind
Wish somebody would reclaim the Rhine

Jokes aside, get it together, Germans and the west in general. This is far beyond the point of embarrassing.

To be fair, it's probably in he low trillions at this point. :^)

Why haven't anyone killed her yet?

Because the Krauts just can't help but fuck up Europe for the third time.

Their racial spirit demands a king tbh, they follow their leader blindly but when that leader is a kike puppet they're fucked. Hitler had potential even if he was too modernistic, at the very least he fought for his people against the eternal jew. Merkel fights against her people for the eternal jew and still they follow her.

Any other Asian, sure, but the Chinese would sell their own grandmother for a dollar.

Chinks can actually use resources they have and have the ability to create, unlike niggers who are fucking parasatites and richest nigs do worse than poorest whites.
It's like locust
and kill themselves with pollution, but that's not my point, asian accomplished something in terms of civilizational achievements

great picture nazitard. /s

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

hurts doenst it? remember that next time you use the N word

Oh ffs did the ironic shitposting finally bring in redditors?

Just how old do you think civilization/society is?

Considering that the earth is only 5000 years old, it can't be longer than that, right?

Chinks are cheap labour
sure they cut corners whenever they can, every chink is a scammers and swindler, but they still prefer their own instead of dealing with primitive savages

this will just open pandora's box, a lot of people are gonna use this (((movie))) to craft some dank mememagic redpilling the masses on what africa actually is like and what happens wherever niggers go

hint civilization is much younger than 1 million years.

Look up the article, entire family has jewish names like Sarah, Nora and Nick.

White people have been using biblical names for well over a thousand years.

Those have been German names as long as I can remember.

t. christcuck

And (((coincidentally))) entire family happens to have the yid ones.

the eternal anglo has ALWAYS been best goy
they still are to this day
when the jew can jew no more
when the goyim wake up
when they turn their back on the migthy shekkel
when they lose faith in the lugenpresse
when they get sic of degeneracy
when they get tired of givesmedat dindus
who does the merchant turn to for help?
is it the Latins? NO!
is it the Slavs? NO!
is it the Asians? NO!
is it the Germans? NO!
is it the Mediterraneans? NO!
is it the Arabs? NO!
Only the eternal Anglo has always been and will likelly always be there to get the Jew outta the oven and crush whoever dared to put him there where he deserves like the good goyim they are
Englandistan is just Karma finally biting the eternal anglo's ass for liking so much kike ass though out their existance

Aren't all the Bible names more or less Jewish?

t. amerilard

Its mainline history, the fact you don't know civilization is a fairly recent occurrence makes me think you are some kind of shitskin.

t. christcuck. dawkins already proved the earth is billions of years old retard, deal with it.

Can you read English user?

prboably better than you kid, my IQ is 198.

ah you shit posting my mistake you had me there for a bit.

yea run along kiddo, i clearly won this debate.

Look buddy, all I'm saying is the bullying here is starting to get to me. Do you know how much stress I deal with? Seriously, please just lay off. I mean you don't have to but I'd really appreciate it.

Regards,
user

For posterity.

That's not the flying pyramid city of Lemuria. Cumskins sunk it in the ocean just like Atlantis and now they be pretending they can't find it.

Woke.

WE

WUZ

ummm ever hear about BOOKS dumbass?

*el justo :D*

Tell say the same thing. Its what is known thus far, civilization is young. Previous to that we didn't have farming yet and were nomadic hunter gatherers.

They'll

Therefore it's not possible to have "oppressed" niggers for millions of years. Not only that but modern humans are approximately 200,000 years old. Unless you think animals can enslave other animals?

Having deja vu with debunking 666 gorillion dead at holohoax myth.

wrong

oooh, and your an antisemite too, figures.

user, that is offensive.

Trumpcucks get the bullet

That's not fair, man. Primitive Technology doesn't have to stop every few hours to rape a baby to keep his AIDS in check.

Posted no sources.
Your porky "meme" of corporatists are all jews as are the banks. You are "antisemitic" as well you just don't know it.

…and? Why does that matter?
blacks are niggers.

It's fucking amazing that Primitive Tech does all that shit by himself while I can't even make bread.

I don't need to post sources, I have reason on my side.

No you are supposed to say "right on my side".

Let me ask you this what was the first civilization & when did it happen?

Ancient Egypt, 6 million years ago.

needs more flying pyramids

Looks like a Swedish propaganda picture from 32 years in the future.

Those are the worst looking pyramids I have ever seen. Niggers have no understanding of the pure beauty and perfection of the golden mean.

Yes.