This kills Holla Forums

So tell me losers, are you still blaming jews?

You pretend to care for the "white race', but the white race does not give a fuck about you. You are bottom of the barrel, untermensch. You are losers, plain and simple. You pretend the hold moral ground, but you are just virgin neckbeards that never had a change to live life and now search for excuses and lie to yourselves.

Look at all these healthy white people having a good time. And that's supposed to demoralize me? Low energy. You bought the virgin neckbeard meme. In reality a lot of us are extremely successful in and outside of the bedroom. We just learned to be humble in our search for the truth.

The real cringy neckbeards of the soul are those who are addicted to sex. Or kikes like you.

It's working lads!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

coo lies

jejeje

Hi, TRS.

THE

WHITE RACE

DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU

Why aren't you?

FAGGOT YOU ARE ON CONTAINEMNT BOARD

THEY WANT YOU TO BE LIKE THIS

THEY ARE USING YOU

FUCKING LOSERS

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Isn't that the same resort where those girls got slipped roofies in their drinks and got raped?

jelly of the boats and ocean hang outs but the large groups seem abhorrent to be around

This is your brain on The Daily Shoah.

If the rate of genius in any species is 1% then there's more white geniuses than there are kikes on the planet combined.

Mind tricks can be waved away.
Weimar came and went and this time the entire western world knows of the jewish poison.

Woe be those against us.

m8, the lack of niggers and spics there speaks for itself. thats all they need

Yea why aren't you assinging blame to the kikes? They literally are the source of many problems like banking, corrupt democracy, and kiddy rape to name a few. Get out TRSodomite.

This is the most piss poor trolling effort I've seen in a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love seeing you kikes sweat.

THE ADL LITERALLY PAIDS THE MODS TO KEEP YOU CONTAINED

CUCKS!!!

One of your leaders is married to a B'Nai B'Rith kike, which invented the ADL, Hymie.

tHE WHITE race would not piss on you neckbeards losers virgins if you were on fire

Not because you are racists, but because you are losers

Not one anime virgin disgusting losers.

Who are you talking to ?
Are you just screaming like an insane person ?

You went from we're losers to we're contained? Nigger keep your trolling straight or is this some kind of kike meltdown shilling confusion tactic?

ADL uses you to gain shekels from your madness

You are cucked by jews.

I think the encouragement of his little schoolfriends on their discord may be getting him excited.

jejejejeje

I'm laughing so hard right now. Thank you shill-san for making my coffee which was picked by an impoverished shitskin subhuman for a few pennies an hour this much sweeter.

So this is what happens when they force Moishe to work 5 straight shifts in a row.

This is TRS. Learn your subversive elements.

What are you fighting for neckbeards?

Just drop the mask.

You are losers in a little safe space controlled by jews.

You are like indians on a reservation. You are subhumans in a zoo. I laugh at you.

Get a fucking life. Seriously.

TRS at least did something. You are virgins masturbating to anime cartoons. HA HA HA

U troll us rael good bby

Pick one.

sage goes in all fields
See me trolling these Nazis guys! That shows them!

Seeing that (((Mike Enoch))) is involved, isn't it just 2 sides of the same shekel?

Oh, I must have missed that. Which candidates are they running in the 2018 mid terms?

I am half jewish. I get along just fine with white people. I have a black girlfriend. You people are losers. ADL uses you to gain donations.

Watch the videos neckbeards. The white race is fine. You are ruining both white people and jewish people which are white. Fuck off loser cucks.

A thread died for this with no consequences. What does that say about the mods?

It's like being on cuckchan.

Don't you ever talk to me or my waifu's son ever again.

shocking

It's a bug in AI scripting.

KILL YOURSELF. Or don't. You are a genetic dead already. No woman would fuck you. CUCK LOSER FAGGOT

Nice try Chaim.

Sorry Mr. Glow In The Dark CIA Nigger

If we suck and have no chance of victory, why waste time shilling here? Methinks the lady doth protests too much.

The magnificence of your argument has won me over m8.
Wtf I love niggers,jews and commies now.

I feel sorry for you. You will get shot and killed at the next Charlottesville.

YOU'RE MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously please come to a party and have fun. Stop being a loser. We love you too. Join us.

We don't go to your Jewish ops. The only person getting shot will be Dicky.

Fuck off

I think you're right. See how he says safe space here
But never mentions it at all. I think "mods" triggered that response.

this

My parents moved from Israel to USA when I was 15. It is good. A good country. I even like Trump. But please understand you are being used by ADL.

I appreciate you support Israel, but please, let's put hate away and have fun. I am white. I will get a white girlfriend if I have to. I will leave my black cute girlfriend. I am not racist. Please.

Testing… testing…

Mods

what a niggerdude

don't you have some pot to smoke, to go "live"?

cancer indeed kills Holla Forums, like you. gtfo

You really aren't very good at this kid.

I'm going to UCLA this year. Come on let's be friend. Let's party. Please put your hate away and let's have fun.

Maybe it's the same kikelet who called in those bomb threats?

This is your brain on the alt-right.

Maybe, I doubt this one has mastered the art of using a telephone though.

Would you like to try harder?

We "neckbearded, autistic virgin losers" have so much power our enemies look for our approval.

Holla Forums why are you so tsundere?

I met Sam Hyde and Mike Enoch. They had no problem, they're cool guys. What's your fucking problem? I feel sorry for you people.

I bet I look more white than you anyway. I have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Just give it up lad

im surprised that he didn't fill the email field

we are getting larp levels that we never have reach before

Awww shit you win. My curly hair is brown and my eyes are brown and my skin is tan because my parents are Greek. Brb killing myself now. I suggest you non-blonde subhumans do the same.

I'm sorry that your ancestors were such whores that they let anyone who didn't look like themselves to fuck them.
Your family was so ashamed of their Jewishness that they wanted their children to not look like kikes at any cost.

Fucking kill yourself white trash.

Ordinärer jude der sich mit fremden Federn schmücken will.

Nobody believes a single word you say.
I bet you look like fucking Kissinger, you mutant.

And why would I do that my pimply little subhuman friend ?

You people are losers. We the real white people are having fun. I will have more fun at the university than you losers had in your entire life. White trash scum. Fuck off.

You are a shining example for all Jews to follow, my friend! Keep up the good work!

City of Babylon being built. All these kids with dept and no future. Their parents wealth taken by those who wish to destroy tradition. No wealth gained through the hard work of their ancestors. Each new generation must start over and repeat the basic amount of work as a slave never to build a family. Yes, they will have fun. Yes they will never make a connection and understand what makes a nation strong. Look how the jews operate because they want to be strong but also they destroy any other and lead them away from a good path. They take your wealth through your inheritance.

Did you not have fun at school then ?
Tell uncle Holla Forums all about it.

We get this type of thread daily. If you guys genuinely thought that we were bottom of the barrel, then you wouldn't be talking with us to begin with. Similar to how you don't touch your shit in the toilet.

You do see value with what we say and do, so thanks for loving our race and posting videos of happy white women.

I have lurked 4chan but you people are terrible. You are trash. What the fuck is wrong with you?

ADL uses you. This is your containment board. Not even on 4chan I see trash anime neckbeard trash like you.

Holla Forums is a bastion of progress that absolutely supports Jews with black girlfriends. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise.

Why am I getting the feeling this is actually meant to be OP?

I will fuck the shit out of those white women. I will more white women than you losers combined ever fucked.

Go back.

Wow, you're hardcore.
I sure hope you don't threaten to set anonymous on us next.

I spit on your christian losers. Fucking kill yourself. You are a plague on humanity.

Holla Forums will never ever be your alt-kike poopdick party.

Feel free to, just don't be surprised if they turn into progressives because they had unfulfilling relationships.

funz

Remember to sage the gay away.

You sir are a poet.

Holy shit I didn't catch that! He was bullied by Whites for being a kike. I live in a big town of 100,000 and we have a few kikes here doing shady business. I have slashed some tires and even left bacon on their doorknob of their house and in their mailboxes.

If he came from one of these families I will laugh harder than jews in a pyramid scheme.

Look at this, white and black women fucking us jews and Chads while you losers are used by ADL trash so they can make money out of your bullshit. I want you to be fine brothers, please give up your hate on this board and let's go party and have fun together.

What are you even trying to say?

I thought yids had a high verbal IQ? I think you're some random butthurt brownie.

same thread with a big different text was opsted on salt-left earlier

Hahahahaha.

Where's my dubs?

I was not bullied. I bullied trash like you with my white and black friends. We make fun of autist whites and asians. You are just like that.

But I want to make up to you. I warn you that ADL uses you. Let it go. Understand please.

Yeah, sure. Back in the oven.

I think you hit the nail right on the head there my friend.
He does seem to be a self hating jew

Bet it's just some drunken retard's late-night shitposting.

I knew I saw a "this kills /salt-left/" thread on the front page too

Kikes will always reveal themselves. Jesus was the first troll who made the kikes kvetch so hard they passed down this kvetching in their "holy" books.

DOMINO GLORIA!

I am sorry, I learned english when I moved to USA in 2014. I still had better grades than you.

You must be a lower grade kike… your overlords and pure bloods are just going to get upset with you.

OFF BY ONE

FTFY

You christians losers welcome muslims in our white countries. You are the enemies.

I'll just leave this here.

schizophrenia the thread

jewish neuroticism party

You really should try harder to stick to the script kid, you're all over the place.

No sleep til digits

Not surprising.

Joke's on you, dumbfuck.

Like Israel? You need to be more tolerant. Jews should let go of their hate and embrace their Muslim brothers. #OpenBordersForIsrael

>trying to gain approval from "neckbeards, etc." seriously nigger?

Verdict says

YOU WERE DEFINITELY BULLIED AND WANTED TO BE WHITE

Yes non mainstream Christian are your enemie ya kike.

see: Given his claims I think this might actually be OP, or at least who he's LARPing as.

That wouldn't surprise me, he seems that naïve.
That negress looks a lot like a tranny too.

My black girlfriend has white features. But I don't care about her. I will fuck white girls this year.

It does. That part is correct. It kills by always promising, yet never delivering. Those people don't have it either. But in search of similar vapor-promises, they forked over their cash, their time, and their bodies - all so that BBTV, and their ad 'partners' can play make believe business. Who are actually, in fact, jews.

https en wikipedia org/wiki/BroadbandTV_Corp

http bbtv com/about

http kidscreen com/2017/01/06/youtube-mcn-broadbandtv-expands-globally/

http variety com/t/rtl-group/

I am in search of paradise. But I prefer to make my own, not wake up in pools of filth and doomed accounting models.

So advertise again. You'll get better results, each time you try. Pay your sponsors again. Have jewtube pay you again. Do it again; It gets better every single time. All the time. Fail, and get bought out again, by a company that is itself bought out by a captial printing press again, and do it all over again. You'll get different – and better – results, again. That what those university scientists say at least. And they're right. Not because they're right, but because they're insane, and have no idea.

I am more white than you piece of shit trash neckbeard.

SOMEONE SCAN THAT JPG FOR MALICIOUS SHIT THEN SAVE THAT IMAGE! IT'S DEFINITELY A KIKE! IT COULD BE OP!

Is this before or after you get back at those mean nasty bullies who picked on you at school ?

Fuck I hope so. That'd be hilarious.

That is the sacrifice we must make, even if the average white person doesn't appreciate us. If we are successful in curing all that is bad, they still might not appreciate what we have done, but the world will still be better off and that is what matters.

Take your meds, bro. Seriously.

Forget about her. I will leave her this month. I just want you guys to understand what you do here is wrong. We can be friends. I already have tons of white friends. Your problem is that you are losers virgins exploited by ADL. Some jewish friend of my dad told him that ADL got big donations to control white supremacists group in last months. WTF. Please understand.

It's not me.

What do we do here? We're a board of peace promoting progress, especially for backwards and intolerant Jews. Your black girlfriend is a step in the right direction for all Jews.

wow

Doesn't your script have any other Jewtube links?

No, let's not forget about your tranny negress girlfriend.
Do you consider yourself a homosexual at this stage because you've only ever had sex with a black man ?

Pic confirmed as this spastic.

Forget about her. I will have white girlfriends. I am white anyway. More white than you.

My Greek heritage has given me a fine beard and yes, those hairs do reach my Adam's apple. But in my defense I try to keep it clean. So pls no more bully kike-san.

One cannot be the other. Noose yourself.

who cares? do you think they care they'll hace bone cancer in 10 years and will have to pay most of thier 6 figure income for fertility treatments for a down syndrome baby because they had too many abortions
tl:dr
kys

KIKING THIS HARD

Sounds like denial to me. You shouldn't pretend you're something you're not. It's not healthy. Jewishness is beautiful and you should strive to be as Jewish as possible.

You know how that CIA line in Georgia was just exposed?
You're welcome

As I said, take your meds.

I was looking up universities. Chose UCLA. I will meet up with anyone from that area. Seriously, you will think I am aryan. My father is Irish anyway.

ARCHIVE THIS THREAD AND POST CAP COLLAGE PLEASE!

I will become full white. Fuck off. You are the only white trash that does not like it.

Are you saying you are transwhite?

Why are you telling us about your life ?
Are we the closest thing to friends you have ?

We can be friends if you want. Just stop with the pol bullshit racist cuck faggot losers.

KIKING THIS HARD

IGNORE KIKE POSTS

FILTER KIKE POSTERS

SAGE KIKE THREADS

Your shekelmeisters didn't give you a specific university to stick to?

I'm sure I will, hooknose.

Is he an alcoholic, too? That would explain why he fucked a cinderkin.

I AM the white race

And sure I care about me

Nice bait

You sound like you're pretty desperate for friends. Are you okay, OP?

check my dubs

God no, I would never associate myself with someone as pathetic as you.
And you never answered my question about wether you consider yourself a homosexual or not.

Post the k-selected culling the r-selected

No one cares about your nazi cucks. The white race is good. We forgot about you. We half jew whites will replace you.

Double dubs confirm OP has a drunken Irish father who accidentally fucked a kikess and made OP the neurotic mess he is today.

OP is that why you're so fixated on drinking and partying? Are your alcoholic genes crying for that Aqua Vitae?

More arctic/European/Nordic themed, pls

were you touched by your dad? are you still being touched by your dad?

pic related is op rn

you couldn't find friends in your commie meet up so you need to come here to get some human interaction, go to salt-left, those horsefuckers will receive you well

I think it's more likely his kike mother makes him wear a dress.

I'll just leave this here

checked

maybe it's both

But how would that provoke him into fucking black men pretending to be Europoid women?

True, can't discount that.

That's just plain old fashioned sexual desperation, these half kikes have very low standards.

In a few weeks I will be shmacked AF and you losers still cry about muh jews on your containment board controlled by super ADL jews. HA HA HA

And you will still be loser neckbeard virgins masturbating to anime girls fucking your anime pillows. SAD

χαιρετίσματα νέγρε

What void are you trying to fill, OP?

Well, it's not like anyone besides a tranny nigger wants to fuck a half-kike anyway, so…

Probably not fam. He's obsessed with doing rich WASPy things like yachts. If he went /salt-left/ he'd be more of a pariah there because according to the photo and lack of ethics in jews he has money. So this guy went around life not being accepted by anyone. That's why he wants to party. He wants to have fun and be accepted because his day to day life is filled with isolation and sadness and anger.

OP you need some (((psychiatric))) help.

But I thought you wanted to be friends my jolly nigger tranny shagging little half kike friend.
You have upset me now.

Top loff.

you need a better job

OP's dad so far in the bottle that he cannot emotionally invest in his kike-kin son. The pressure to get into greedy scheming by his kikess mom leaves him to try and project here in some frail attempt to make friends.

You got me you piece of shit. Fuck off. I am more white than you. The white race does not care about you

When will you accept the truth of Hitler?

Lurk more.

Kill yourself white trash. Look at video. It's me in a few weeks. What are you doing? Masturbating to anime on a site controlled by ADL?

its those normies void of meaning that wake up every day only to to fill his hedonistic impulses just to be able to convince himself that he´s "living his life the fullest"
hes never gonna be loved and hes never gonna love anything else than himself

post your hand with timestamp and we will see

OP a sad drunk fantasizing about social events while his English degenerates confirmed?

For someone fixated on 'becoming' white, you sure like calling people white trash.

Checked.

Ok, I think it's time for a recap on OP.

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him

Don't you think if we were going to fall for the lowest of sluts we would have done so already? I mean it's not like they're hard to find.

You people don't get it. You're already fucked. There's no going back. You fucked up and there's no undoing it now.

Party hard. You're all dead.

remember to sage

i bet he´s a pajeet

Come on son.
Black tranny gf ticks off every redflag in the opression chart.
bullying, kike, molested, shit
It's just some dumb retard visiting us for the first time.

Bears are oddly proportioned creatures.

It is getting rather pitiful.

Half Jewish? Fully contaminated.

Where did that void come from? From the kikes pushing degeneracy in our society and destroying our people and heritage. That propaganda is blowing back and affecting their own people. If the White race falls so does the entire world. But I for one would rather have my children and their children live on in peace and prosperity which is why I fight.

SIEG HEIL
DOMINO GLORIA

digits confirm, kike-pajeet hybrid

Oy

Yeah this thread is cuckchan tier for sure.

Why wasn't this obvious viral marketing thread closed?

lol, wait till that nigger hits puberty grandad.

Yes, this is the problem.

You are the problem.

The problem is Jews. There is only one solution.

A final solution, user?

Yes.

so?

Does it make you feel less lonely to watch these videos my strange pimply little kike friend ?
Do you pretend you're one of the girls or the boys in them ?

Well, we know at least he pretends to be white and happy.

It's hard to find something that isn't watermarked

My, my… This one broke down fast.

…Am I supposed to feel jealous? And what's with this 'loser' epithet? I don't blame Jewish people for things that I dislike about my personal life, I blame them for creating an international coup and brainwashing/poisoning most of the people in my country with lies and GMO.

Sage

They don't make half kike tranny fuckers like they used to.

lol xddd I troll you, you shills sure are funny.
guarenteed replies, I am sad this thread has this many for such shitty bait and a sperging retard who sounds like a bot

New calling as a nature photographer?

Notice how OP's stopped responding? I think he probably was just a sad drunk instead of just a shitposter. How depressed as a half-kike do you have to be to look for friends on Holla Forums?

A bunch of Anglo-Saxon homosexuals and Jews who look scared as shit behind their fake exaggerated body language.

The only people genuinely having a good time are the slutty whores without a clue in the world where they are.

I'm on snapchat you fucking cuck. Still reading replies here. You people are white trash delusional cucks loser virgins.

I don't understand why you don't do something useful. Even on 4chan there are more normal posts. WTF

jejeje

Good one neckbeard.

It's okay, OP. You don't have to pretend here. It's a safe space for Jews.

So tell me pajeet/schlomo, In your strange little head are you "winning" at this point ?

Don't worry I will update you. Post my video here to make you losers cry. What the fuck is wrong with you losers anyway. White trash.

He's a classic try-hard.

was you point to come on here and make yourself look like a dumb nigger, because you succeeded in stride

Just make sure you lay off the bottle a bit. I know that's what daddy forgot to do, but you're not even really coherent anymore.

The only reason to feel bad about this is that it won't last much longer.

Im not a neckberd. I'm 6'1 and couldnt get fat even if I tried. Hi motalblizable. SJWers are the neckbeards you idiot wetback.

Enjoy getting fucked by anti-Mexican sentiment, ICE, NAFTA reneg and a fucking military grade border wall.

You even went to college you uneducated inbred trash?

notice OP doesn't reply to me because he knows the r-selected lifestyle is soon over

Why have you stopped replying to me you fine virile specimen of white manhood ?

Remember to report slide threads!

Well from that English I know you didn't.

if I continue to indulge you, you are never going to learn your lesson, instead, I will just continue to ridicule you as a dumb nigger.

jejeje my parents make over 200k. My black girlfriends family is good too. I do not agree with muslim immigration but your bullshit is bullshit. White race does not care about you. We replaced you.

Ignore this kike

I'm going this year.

lol maybe you'll finally make some friends. Wouldn't bet on it, though.

Hahah small world grew up with the kid who posted the video. Actually a pretty good dude, most of these people are simply sheltered suburbanites, all it takes one major event and next thing you know your swallow the red pills like theyre about to expire

back to the field nigger bot

He does seem to be a very rude little boy that way

shit bot. too obvious.

Wow.
I hope you're getting paid for this.
You make the people who stand on corners yelling a Blacks look pretty normal. You're on an anonymous image board yelling at anonymous internet trolls.

Got lots of white and black friends. I will make more friends this year, I am not a virgin cuck neckbeard losers like you. Stay in your basement faggot.

Why are you so angry?

His father beats him when he is drunk

Where have I heard this before?

>2 hours ago
>2 hours ago
>2 hours ago
>2 hours ago
>2 hours ago

This thread reminds me why I moved out of the city and now live happily in a rural area away from all the mess kikes like OP praise.

Lynx look like big cats lel

That is correct you are just one of those not multiple

Don't worry friend soon white people will have fun together with you jews soon enough

oh you, you niggers will never get it. Keep making the mistake of falling for that meme please

Watch this money

Typical tricks, Schlomo!

That money will be gone in less than 10 years when their parents die.

Can somebody make some memes with of little Japanese anime girls standing over holohoax Jewish corpses? I just think it would look funny

Why is this blatant slide thread recieving so much attention? OP was entertaining for a bit but it's just sad now.

keking at this nigger posting 50 times in his own thread

I have a vacation house in norcal.

that's good, but you're still a ways off from breaking the record. I think it's somewhere around (130).

This is why I see you are trash. Fucking losers. Kill yourself.

Hi Kike, kill yourself nigger.

OH SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT, WE WUZ KILLED AND SHEEEIIIITTTT!

You are a loser. We will make more money. I will make money faggot. What are you doing?

IM NOT CONTAINED I KNOW AND WILL RED PILL THESE PEOLE GTKRWN

sure you do

4U

Humanities degree doesn't get you a high paying job.

Give a kiss to your uncle Shlomo

OH MY GOODDDD GOYS WE WUZ BLOWN DU FUCKZ OUT BOIIIIII!!!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEIIITTTTT!

WE WUZ KANGS

WHY WOULD I I WAS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BOOIII POL HAS BEEN BLOWN DUH FUCKZ OUT BOIII< OH SHEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTT. I'm just posting we wuz kangz phrases goy.

Fine, I'll sage.

How kosher of you.

SAGE, SAGE, SAGE, SAGE DIS SHEIT!!!

he/she/xir did admit to be half jewish

Hey white trash,
My name is OP, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, racist, no-lifes who spend every second of their day bitching about Jews. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of blacks because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I'm going to college soon, and I'm gonna get shmacked. What do you do, other than heil pitures of Hitler? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot black girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO shekel). You are all pathetic nazis and we are replacing you. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

It also posted a photo of itself with its tranny nigger companion

Fuck of nigger, your just mad because we are right about the jews and you are angry because you know blacks are just weapons utilized by the jews against whites, how does it feel kike? SAGE DIS SHEEEIIITTT!

nigger

I don't care whether it is copypasta or not boi, I just want to scream and post SHHHEEEEEIIITTT NIGGER! SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE!

He's right you know.
You are a nigger.
I'd ask if you are one of OP's friends but that would be silly.

You're used to shaking your ass and not giving sex to teenage losers and that gives you power. But not here. We have wives we can have sex with anytime and children that we are raising that give us great hope for our future; "No sex for you" and "you're going to be erased by history" doesn't work when we're successful and you're an angry lonely cat lady.

There's no secondary fan club to go "oooh burn!" because you've misrepresented any of us like in your real life. No one is going to be humiliated or even demoralized. It's bullshit. You can't fool me that I'm not a winner because I know I am.

vid related is you fooled by pop culture memes into thinking you're winning while actually losing.

You've lost the Supreme Court for your entire lifetime lady. You're going to lose seats in 2018 including your controlled opposition which will be replaced. I won't get to see your sorrow when it happens but you'll remember that I told you. We'll think of each other and you'll understand how smug I am and you will be sad.

I think he's an angry nigger about we wuz kangz invasion on steam

I'm actually a regular on this board but whatever kike, I'm pretty black-pilled at this point so I just come here to post dumb shit, I am not affiliated with this nigger-kike in anyway and your probably an actual nigger.

I volunteered for Trump's campaign in California. Fuck off.

nigger pilled posting is still nigger posting

OP got mad and switched ip

Are you a woman? Cuz you talk shit like a woman(hysteric bitch)

Fuck off kike.

Are you the nigger tranny that OP sodomises by any chance ?

Your jewish fiat currency won't mean shit when the western world is thrust into third world chaos due to the swamping of third world people.
The only thing that matters is survival, cultivation, and skill. And really, it brings true happiness. Hedonism will only give you a fleeting rush of dopamine.
Your children will be mullato anyway. When the world becomes browner, your lineage has no chance of rising to the top.

Should we post redpills to enlighten sad little cowardly OP?

literally this entire thread is bait, OP is rich white lefty trash like all the rest of them and is probably shitposting from a house that cost his parents 400k and he lives in the basement at 30 years of age.

sage

Apparently he is a mischling with a black girlfriend. Don't even bother. He's a genetic dead end. How fitting the only thing he seems to care for is money, material goods, and partying.

My children will be full white. I don't even like my black girlfriend, but my parents set me up with her. I am a bit or racist too. But you know boi you will fight for me and I will pay. You fight our wars for Israel, you will fight in USA for us.

Reported.

Your children won't be white, kike. They will be dirty desert rats just like you.

What should I care? The white race is fine. And I said I will dump my black girflriend for the shmackeding.

Pick one.

You are certainly
1) A 47 year old Jewish woman
2) Son of jewish woman who has been hurt by a mother with "virgin neckbeard loser" meme and that is why you think such an attack will work.

Good lord, I seriously did not think you could get any more pathetic.

In my time on Holla Forums, the last thing that I learned was that the Holocaust never happened. The LAST thing. MOST people come to Holla Forums and have this progression:

1. Ha ha! These guys are pretending they like Hitler!
2. Uh… these guys actually like Hitler…
3. Oh. That’s why these guys like Hitler…
4. GAS THE KIKES; RACE WAR NOW!

If you are not a bot, you are fucking retarded.

reported

Then just die. We don't need you. We don't need half of the white race, really. Their traitorous genes should not be passed on.

My mother is russian jewish but she did not hurt me in any way. They are treating my little sister with more care but I have no problem with that. They pay everything for me, it's all good.

/thread

Quite the shitpost you have there.

Post gore notice he never replies to me and stopped replying to

I am more white than you. Blue eyes, blonde. Tall.

Fucking loser cuck virgin neckbeard, fuck off.

You will not find happiness either of those paths

sage

Kill everyone that was at Charlottesville. We have replaced you.

sage

Lie
Lie
That I can believe schlomo, do they give you more money on those nights when daddy visits your room ?

What will you this autumn virgin neckbeard cucks?

Your board is controlled by super ADL jews.

Obvious nigger is obvious and this thread is still going.

sage

No not physically she didn't hurt you. But she did hurt you with passive-aggressive disappointment and being overbearing. You're having a lot of trouble feeling successful because of it still.

Is it possible to ban OP but leave this thread up for a good laugh???

I'm on my phone. Do you even afford a mobile phone? HA HA HA

I'll give you a second because i'm feeling generous. You're right, you replaced us. You replaced us 50 years ago.

>And its been a shitshow since then. Because (((You))) are objectively bad at civilization. I could create an empire out of one white man and one white women and you couldn't do anything but run the one you swindled into the ground. You see, Endless possibility vs your parasitic moloch.

Your phone sucks

Your parents money will never buy you friends jewboy, only whores.
Who will laugh at you afterwards.

Fuck off.

This. I sent the guy who filmed the vid the thread link, maybe we can plant seeds of change. As great as it is to have people fighting the good fight behind a keyboard, frontline chads are figurative WMDs , they move trends into the main stream, without them we cannot cross the gap.

Aww, did that hit a little close to home jewboy ?

cry harderfaggot

kek
reported for sticky just for pure fun.

no you

Always the kike ramp-up before temple.

You're putting a lot of effort into coming here to prove you are successful. You feel like you have to do this all the time in to feel whole but you never quit get there. Your mother caused this because she emasculated Dad.

actually, the r/K selection clearly states that those who pursue too many females are most likely r selected. The cool, non loser thing for us is to have a large family, with a good wife. So the images that you are showing us…lol they are not quite like that. If you truly want to "trawl" us why dont you have a guy with a hot wife, and many kids infront of us, living a wholesome life…but tis….tis is not it.

I had the misfortune of meeting Kike Enoch once. His nose is even more impressive in person.

sage, you faggots are taking the b8 hard here

You're putting a lot of effort into coming here to prove you are successful. You feel like you have to do this all the time in life* to feel whole but you never quit get there. Your mother caused this because she emasculated Dad.

That's a badass looking owl

White people, some of whom are degenerates, like to party like it is Weimar, and this is supposed to kill Holla Forums? My slow Jewish friend, what do you think happens when the music stops for these people? What do you think happens when the illusion they've been immersed in is dispelled? I don't think you're going to like what the next chapter foretells.

Nobody is taking any bait here friend, we're just laughing hard at the worst trolling attempt since chris chan put the shirt over his head.

Tell truth op. Dad wasn't wearing that pants in your family was he? That's why you came here, to feel whole by finding someone to degrade? You don't want to be at the bottom anymore. Just shy of last place would at least feel better than last.

Most of the yids in tel aviv would have moved on by now and made a new slide, this is a newbie being broken in.

HAHAHAHA
You're a fucking loser! xD

It must suck when as a race, people prefer even niggers to you kike fucks.

OP reminds me of those fat, ugly girls that would call cheerleaders ugly to feel better about themselves, or when they ask out a guy and he tells them no they get their hot friends to call him a creep

Hahahahaha holy fuck OP
Jesus Christ you couldn't even find a beaner?

report it as a slide thread, hide it, and move on

It's important to you to see white people as not powerful or successful isn't it? That's why you came here to show us you have some status and you look down on us. It's because of mom isn't it? Dad never was a macho man type was he? He was henpecked but proud of being more intelligent than white trash? This is the behavior you are modeling correct?

I'm not mad at you OP. We should hang out at a fun party and be friends. Tell me about your mom and Dad. I just want to know. Did your mom sort of wear the pants in the family? There's nothing wrong with that of course, I'm just asking.

Wow, this yid is diamond mad!

Quid pro quo OP. I tell you things. You tell me things. But not about the thread, about yourself. Quid pro quo OP: yes or no?

what's this ? a shill having a mental breakdown bahahahaaa !! have a Sage

If you're going to put that much effort into being butthurt, at least cook up a tasty pasta.

THANKS FOR THE MORALE BOOST SCHLOMO

Thanks for alerting us that Texas Tech is the place to go. This looks like fun!

Also, notice how pozzed the UCLA crowd is vs these other schools. AZNs, indians, kikes, and ugly whites.

this tbh, imagine 2 dozen random Holla Forumslacks enrolling and spreading redpills

Wow judging by this thread this antifa internet campaign is going to be fucking hilarious. Some will get redpilled while others provide low-tier shill experience for newfags.

Thanks to antifa the fire rises.

This is a halfchan tier thread that should have never existed

So who touched you OP?

Reminder that there is a reason the mods allow it.

Does gore kill the Antifa?

Only for the things they are genuinely guilty of like:
lying
cheating
theft
manipulation
depravity
degradation
accelerationism
monopolization
radicalization
murder
etc.

It's more about what they do than what we don't have kiddo.

Yeah, a morale boost because all the Holla Forumsacks are shoahing yids with no remorse.

Cunt

this is because you aren't invited to any parties before, you are just going to sneak into the college parties and sit in the corner and try not to be noticed.
somehow videos prove that it is fine when statistics show it is not.
we are the only group out there that actually believes in our values, that's why we hate other groups. because of this many of us are successful and happy.
people do, but it doesn't matter that is not our job. just as children don't like the dentist for pulling out their rotten tooth, we don't back down because some are offended
features alone don't make you white, your mother is a jew so you will always be a jew.
why don't you just post taco trucks saying, "what about the food? don't you nazis want tacos? you should just give up your beliefs"
this kind of baiting may work on skinheads and racist who have no reason to believe what they do, but when you have a belief system like ours, where our objective is greater than ourselves and greater than materialistic wants, you cannot defeat us, there is no logical argument based on a universal truth against saving our race or protecting our culture. the only arguments against it is only merely personal opinion because the individual likes their current comfy life of partying and having short term happiness.

News at 11

Cunt

When did you find out your mother had to pay the other kikes to show up at your bar mitzvah?

That one hit ya hard didn't it you absolute wanker.

Reduced to one word insult responses.
And I thought you wanted to be friends …

He must be angry he didn't inherit any of that (((superior))) kike intellect. Never going to be a lawyer with that kind of communication standard. He'll study business so he can sell bagels. kek

Holla Forums is dead

ETERNALLY
BTFO
B
T
F
O

I like this guy. he's cognitive dissonance for Holla Forums at its best.
muh (((god emperor)))

Freedom of expression.

Ironically its our opponents who wear masks.

You type like a woman.

Show us your tits. Or get the fuck out.

GO WHITE!

Thanks for this OC Michigan state.

This tbh
Young , rich , married to a hot blonde white wife, strong proud NatSoc
That faggot op is jealous and the ass hurt is palpable

Did all that shit, herpes infested whores ect

You can only party and get smashed so many times before its meaningless.

Plus those kinda people usually have a lot of fucked up stuff under the surface that you don't see on the trendy youtube video.

Crack habits ect.

Fuck you.

Only thing this thread deserves

You are really invested in this, aren't you?

nice quints
the strong kill the weak
Truly kek is reawakening

lol he at ad eminem attacks after his obvious kike media shit ran out
he mad

You know it's his cunt mother so he's a full kike.

Shlomo, you're breaking her heart by mating with a diseased monkey. How can she ever show her face in temple again? hahaha. So if we're 'losers' and nothing and whatever other dribbled you said, why are you here? According to you, no one cares about us hahaha.

You know what OP? Just for you, I'm going to cripple a kike and a nigger this weekend. Boot party iz BEST party.

I shiggy rigdy roo nigger

OP is being a faggot as usual

you still only got one get, what a fucking loser. your shilling comes from your heart, I'll give you that. maybe it's because you're beginning to see that we're right and you're deathly afraid. well enjoy the fear, it's going to be one of the last emotions you feel.

you must be some kind of super cool guy

wtf i love degeneracy now

What's the issue here? Normies being normal is all I see.
Been there done that. Banged so many girls in college I'm now stuck with sex addiction even though married to an 8/10.
If I could go back I would have focused a little more on my studies.
Kids in the video probably financed their trip with student loans. Enjoy giving the news 400 bucks a month for the rest of your life lol