Return of Kek

Hey, do you guys remembers what happens in September? Return of Kikes to Sender September? Kek reawakens for another round of reckoning. Praise Kek.

Kekist General

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RACE WAR!

the end of the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end

Heh kek.

We should start praising Heh so he can kick ass with Kek

Why live?

we already are, welcome to infinity chan

heh

Or a handjob. πŸ˜‰

Kek gets = dubs, trips, double dubs, quads, quints, trip then dubs, etc
Heh gets = palindronic gets ex: 1221, 4334
Nu gets = ascending or descending arithmetic and/or geometric sequences
Amun gets = situational gets and predicted gets ex:

we egyptians now

We are kangz.

just so you folks know, here is proof that KEK ROCKS and is busy in the studio.
stay tuned

Despite an extensive array of possible gets, you failed to describe one for your trips embedded within. To which all I can say is ==HEH==

Wouldn't that create… infinite darkness?

They thought the kek meme could get stale and die like other memes. They forgot about eternally dank baneposting. They forgot about pepe reborn through literal shitposting.

Look at me. We're the president now.

Off by 8 there ol' chum

Kek is a blasphemous entity, praise Jesus or get the fuck off our board pagan larping retards.

Witnessed

Fucking checked.

Although I don't think that Kek will truly come beck in force unless there's another miracle to rally the faithful this month.

kek, heh, amen.

The September happening will be the best birthday present i could hope for.

what he said.

wise

anti-christian D&C never worked on here, chaim.

It's September now, is Kek back? How can we tell? With digits?

checked

The Kekistan heresy is dying down lately so it's just ripe for Kek's return. Just remember it might not be a Happening but a sign that we rally the faithful and then our resurgent will will effect the noosphere. Thus causing the happenings.

Just remember that Kek is us and Kek's power is ultimately our power.

KEK WILLS IT

OGDOAD
PRAISE KEK

What about ID gets that spell out words.

Like if my ID has "CHAD" in it while i'm calling someone a faggot?

Checked. Yes he does
WEW

Checked for kek

Disgrace.
What kind of music are you making? I'm currently recording some music as well.

According to your digits "323" indicate a small Heh presence. Keep posting for more dubs, trips, quads, and quints.

Right the fuck on
t.fiddler

no

KEK HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

ENJOY THE DECLINE

praise kek for moar happenings!

Fk off cia, with your hypnotic music, sexy visuals, and black pills.

end of history

Try again, maybe use a different ID though.

It's over and you know it.

ONLY DEGENERACY NOW

It's over, and yet here you are shilling. top kek

Oh tempora oh mores.

Kek ist back and has some nice presents for us. From Texas over North Korea all the way to the German elections and the nignogs starting to riot in Italy…

2016 will look like boring by christmas this year!

PEPE IS DEAD

>(((gott)))

Molochniggers are always one off

Are you trying to motivate me, kike-kun?
Post more, I'm getting in the mood.

This faggot switched IDs on command. Wonder if he'll do it again.

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

Please no.

Off by 2 this time, moshe

molochfaggots are literally crying ITT lmao

best girl

Wew lad.

β–„β–„ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–€ β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–„ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–„β–„ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–„β–„β–„ β–„β–„ β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–„ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„ β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€

End of history. KEK IS HERE

State your will.

EMBRACE THE DEGENERACY

P.S. The song of that title was sung by Greenday. Go figure.

Are you that same autist spamming every thread with this crap?

What would you ask of me?

Yup, its nu/pol/ reddit cancer!

lmao y'all not dope
niggas ya gotta be moar dank
like dude lol
bruh xD

I know what you did last summer.

We praise him everytime we don't understand something due to the infinite complexity of life by proclaiming (H)eh?

Extremely weak shilling my man lmao

Literally shut up you daft T_D faggot lmao.

The mark of kek is the frog, but the mark of heh is the rabbit

Well ACHTUALLY
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)

nothing
just like the previous however many years you faggots have used this to contaminate the board already with

Kek and Heh are working to advance the interests of Sobek the crocodile God or anointed One, they have established Order in the form of a rectangle.

yes

Showed himself just this past week in Houston

welcome back
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Reminder that KEK isn't based on Jewish calander's or holidays and this meme was created by /fringe/ enemies of KEK.

KEK is natural force and historical aryan-egyptian meme and not a fucking esoteric meme.

Promoting (((/fringe/Smiley))) and (((Kekistan))) threads is blasphemy against KEK and you will pay the price!

Behold I have foretold you of your stupid ways!

Also KEK never left us. Only that you left KEK because Trump didn't turn out or whatever /fringe/'s problem is. It's been a wild ride all summer.

Where do you think you are, christcuck? This board has been the board of KEK for more than a year, and if you really believe we are larping you are in for an extremely rude awakening.

Nun = Water = Wojak
Kek = Darkness = Pepe
Heh = Infinity = Gondola
Amun = Hiddenness-Anonymity = user

Normalfags are fucking disgusting.

Now with music.

Surf's up
Praise Kek
heh

These are goons

trips confirm frogs as sacred

Is this the month the madman finally does it?

Little Fatman won't do shit. Only if one of the missiles fail and crash into a boat or country will shit happen.

SKIDF pls go home to your sister cults

Top Wew

Kim and his family haven't done shit for years. Why do you think he would do anything and die while he can exploit his position and get whatever he wants?

Daily reminder that you have to pee with your pants down to the floor the whole month of September to receive Kek's blessings to "feel good man".

Anyone ever attempt to drive that fast in reverse yet? Takes some skill to handle a vehicle at that speed going over two big bumps like that and not J turn it on accident. Try it in a parking…

fuck I just took my first piss of September like a normie!

I'd say that'd fall under Amun gets

It's not D&C when it's true. Christians need to face facts. Their semetic death god is not going to reward them with paradise in the after-life for submitting to the jews. The jews are harnessing them for more shekles and memetic energy (aka prayer). The whites of the world need to shake off the shackles of semetic overlords and return to their spiritual roots.

I find your lack of digits disturbing

Greetings September anons. It's been a long and truly awful summer on Holla Forums but here we are at the foretold time. Bringing in this idea from another thread about how we could participate/assist in the September re-emergence rather than just sitting idly by. Read screencaps please. In addition to what's in the caps, Imagine Festival (may as well be called Meme Festival) has an aquatic theme (Kek/amphibian appropriate).

WE GYPSHUN KANGS NOW FAM!

which are?

So Kek has a wife? Kauket?
how does she look like?

A hot sexy frog madam