No posts in 10 minutes

Holy shit where is everybody?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22722955
researchgate.net/publication/18778651_Correlates_of_heterosexual_somatic_preference
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im here because I just got banned from other chan

I've just arrived

You need to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

you need to stay. we're the same quality as cuckchan tbh don't listen to the elitist delusional retards

Someone who goes there daily, like you, probably knows this best. Why don't you choose where to stay?

You can join him
>>>/gaschamber/

What did you do? Curious what it takes to get b& from that shithole current year.

Why? Don’t think there are any horny niggers around.

I used 7 different imageobards whenever I want. I have developed a superb sense of taste parallel to my kino viewing taste.

Yes I want more activity on this board than one post every 10 minutes. The only cuckchanfags are the waifufags, they will be dealt with soon. If not, then how are we any different from cuckchan?

I'm prepping my bull tbh

To keep the Maisie levels high!

What makes you think that?

OP here, being this slow is rare which is why made a thread about it.

This is pretty average in Holla Forums standards. The postage count only rises so much if a big, hyped pile of garbage comes to the cinemas, like recently, TFA. Before that, it was kinda like this every day, don't you remember?

sub1000 users is still pathetically low considering how long we've been here. We should embrace cuckchan misfits who get banned. They obviously do not belong there. Turn their anger into loyalty.

I still don't know if maisieposters are being legit.

I am real for sure

You disgust me.

Sorry!

Ive always liked it here, theres just less posts.

idk, I was just randomly banned for CP but I didnt post any.

All the waifu posters are real. Posting Daisy was just a joke at first but I have reached a point where I genuinely lust after her now. She has a subtle beauty and a slutty charm that you can only really appreciate after viewing hundreds of photos of her multiple times.

Guess you've replied to the wrong person, nigga

You owe me a fucking (you).

And watching her interviews of course. The slutty charm is lind of noticeable in the pictures but it is plain as day in her interviews. So hot.

You know, the problem with this is not that you are attracted to her. The problem is that Hollywood wants you and everyone else to be attracted to her, so by doing this, you serve their purpose. You become a tool in their hands.

She's cute, funny and delicious. I don't care about her movies or hollywood, I just want to violate her mouth and ass.

Fair enough, but still, she is the poster girl of bad movies. If you post her, you advertise her, and by advertising her, you push the Hollywood industry's agenda.

By the way, i'd be really scared to put my dick into a mouth that has such huge teeth.

I think those movies will be getting pushed with or without my assistance and I always acknowledge that her body of work is shit, it's her literal body (and wicked charm) that I'm interested in. Any red blooded non faggot would want to take her to debase her holes after spending a few minutes around her. She is literally a succubus and that is pretty hot imotbqhwy.

What witchcraft is this?

I slept for like 10 hours. got some kind of new year's flu.

GRIDS?

Thing that baffles me most about you, the emmafags, munter magyar (basically every user who doesn’t recognize Margaret as the paradigm of perfection she is) etc is how you can have a waifu who only dates chads and wouldn’t give you the time of day let alone sex. Suspension of disbelief is one thing but tbh comes off more like cuck tier masochism.

HOL UP

The squeal of the soyboy. You know the rules, cuck.

2018 resolution

K. Btw you need to do a better job of separating your drumpfsperg posts from your Daisy worship. Using “sweetie” in that other thread was especially obvious.

Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon!

Bro do you even lift?

Who is this phallus chalice?

Jana Defi.

thanks fam

I do, actually

He needs pic related.

Oh sweet child of summer.

you seem to know a lot about AIDS medications, m8

Uncanny

Absolutely degenerate.

Gave you a warning soyboy. Everyone knows only a soyboy would use milk production as an insult. It's what makes us mammals fuckwit.

That girl you've based your fixation on you met in school? She went through puberty. She grew breasts. She's married now, and she never would have fucked you.

I don't mind the tits, but that face is pretty weird. like she melted or something.

She's Italian/Polish. She was the most popular non-hardcore nude model when she was active. She retired when an ex leaked a sex tape and all the studios demanded she do hardcore.

Is amazing what 10/10 tits can do to improve a face. They are truly magical.

You find that thing attractive? rofl

You'd understand if you were straight.

quality > quantity

When it comes to tits though, quality = quantity!

Nah, I just don't have the taste of a 13y old.

To the contary, that's EXACTLY the taste you have. Psychologists tell us that men who prefer smaller breasts stopped developing sexually in childhood, and fixated on the body of some girl they knew in school. You have low testosterone, consider yourself more sexually fluid and fear competition.

Opinion discarded.

You can't disregard facts, soyboy:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22722955

researchgate.net/publication/18778651_Correlates_of_heterosexual_somatic_preference