Games worth $300 for a PS4

Games worth $300 for a PS4

Games worth $300 for an Xbone

MUH BLOODBORNE

MH3U

Great thread.
Most know consoles have been a waste of time for the last 2 generations and those that don't are fanboys that will defend their favorite corporate entity,

I'm not even counting the $60 price tag on top of the console
And the online subscription fee

The only games worth buying a PS4 for seem to be the Yakuza series, and even then I'm wondering if it'll eventually get ported to PC.

OP's threads worth posting in

PC+handheld master race.

$350, the bundles remain at $350 on PS4. That's the lowest price I've seen from a retailer that Sony will play ball with, called not-Amazon.com.

I'd like to see more weeb games on Xbone, if only for the NeoGAF salt, but with getting an updated model out, having some kind of backwards compatibility, and publishing that upcoming Kamiya game along with Halo Wars, Kikerosoft is putting out a better product than their competition. It's only marginally better, but that's the difference for markets that are smart enough to be above brand loyalty.

Lmao, he is a complete normalfag retard btw

Can I have it?

Man there are stores near me selling used xbones for $180 now. And PS4s are $40 more. Give it another year or two and they'll be the same price as a PS2.

Do you really feel that way? Why? Backwards compatibility is enough to justify such a claim?
For all we know it's shit
Never gave a shit about Halo personally, but my guess is that the people who stuck around for the trilogy are gone now that 343 is out.
Not saying you're wrong on this, but if you ask me they're both pretty shit when it comes to their exclusive libraries, and the PS4's supposed hardware superiority isn't enough to give it the edge over the xbone on a technical level. What's the xboner good for?

Good idea depending on whether or not people have income.

I would have paid $1000/$2000 for Killzone 2 at the time, when it looked like the 2007 version.

Good idea to spend ablot of money on what you like and play that, raise that. Go to help it be more, have enough respect to it to try to get to it's level kf professionalism so as not to draw attention getting things done. Regard them always as better than yourself.

Destiny

Definitely.
Very disappointed that MH4U didn't have a Wii U version.

>tfw it's being released on my birthday
And I didn't have to pay for the retarded $300 price tag for the system.

Realistically nobody owns a Wii U, so that makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that they never ported it to the PS4 yet, maybe the NX whatever that is, or hopefully PC. I enjoy playing MH on the go but I'd love to play the game on a bigger screen at a higher resolution.

I see consoles as by potential. Both the PS4 and Xbox1 have fairly good spec.

They could make good all round PCs, extremevuser friendliness in the form of put in disc to play game/software.

No OS/menu os. Auto installs. No question, things made to be mastered from scratch, go faster if you want to get to more complex stuff.

They aren't like that though.
The main and thing I whinge about the most is resolution.

Raising it dramatically reduces what can be rendered.
640x480 is actually a HIGH resolution. With sufficient AA (wide tent supersampling) everything is detailed.

Waste adds up and there is no spare performance for it. Hardware is behind what it needed to be decades ago.

See the movies in Driv3r?
If hardware was better that's what you'd be playing with.

Sony and MS know that. Nobody is that fucking stupid to think res is more important than substance.

Advertising to convince people otherwise is to blame. Don't pay attention to parasites.
Everyone who loved games should be concerned with what happened.

Anyway, consoles aren't impressive but they can handle everything made for substandard PC hardware.

If you're wondering what consoles should be:

GPGPUs connected. Buy more, join them together to play with better graphics. Games made for thousands of them. In studios/internet with HMDs all working on the same scene at once, costing millions of GPGPUs to render it.

Should make student shit you see wiping out the world look like the joke it is. World made complimentary to the same level of complexity.

Seen birds with more ingenuity than most people. Animals should look like jokes by comparison too, something for dolphins to intrude upon for fun.

Whales jumping out of the water are probably wonderingbwho are these gaylords.

being idort is good, cant wait for ps4/nx cracking/emulation

no online though
No it isn't. If anything the Chinese hackers are beginning to give up from how long it takes to crack.
None of them ports work well at all. Entire scam do not buy on win 10 or get win 10 for that matter
PS4 has bloodbourne and Yakuza. And is still a box that shouldn't be purchased since Sony are jews, did Ghostbusters, paid online etc.

Being "Idort" isn't something to be proud of.