Change this image and make it true

Saw this image on a Patriotard (((social media))) account. All of us on here or anyone that actually pays attention to politics knows there is no difference between the two. So I thought i would leave it up to you all here to change it up and make it true and not some Boomer cuck neocon nonsense.

This should be good do your best.

Back to cuckchan you bluepilled faggot

Kys worthless larper. Not trying to make a change in public opinion makes this some Mongolian pottery forum into some echo chamber for faggots that want to wear Nazi uniforms in their bedroom rather than swaying normie chads to kick in kike doors and curb stomp. Fuck off with your do nothing notion.

As someone that was in the Boy Scouts seeing this I just don't know what to feel…

Pretty dam funny pic

Both parties are shit, nigger. They represent the establishment. It's just that Trump himself that is different and right now the GOP is working with the DNC day and night to try to get rid of Trump. You do the right thing, we are the third position. Both must go in the American night of long knives.

This was from the BSA national jamboree thread a few months ago when the left kevetched when trump came out and the BSA fucking went bonkers for him. (The boy scouts is an inherently conservative and white male kind of order)

t. Eagle scout & scout master

Both parties are pozzed with jews. Fuck your american politics.

We don't want to recruit normies. Until such time as the American government is rendered unable to keep the lemmings comfortable, they will not support us. We cannot and should not focus on trying to recruit the lemmings.

I wonder what percentage of our ranks are Eagle Scouts. I am too.

tfw eternal Life Scout

gtfo Lifecuck, Holla Forums is an Eagle board

Another Eagle here. I remember around 8 anons saying they were Eagles in the Boy Scout thread

He didn't even say blackpilled, you retard.

Thanks for bumping this shit thread from like halfway down the catalog for a worthless comment.

Its not blackpilled to think that way, the point is the lemmings will come on there own. Revolutions happen with radicals, not moms and dads

Another Eagle Scout here.

OP here and also a eagle scout

Eagle scout, reporting in.

Another eagle scout here. Scouts was pretty great until they filled our troop with literal tards

This could cause some epic kvetching if you introduced a third party into the pic.

Eagle Scout and assistant scoutmaster. Loved seeing the jamboree.

Wolf scout here. I wish I had continued

Democrat: Kill Trump
Republican: Based Bog Emperor