webm or fuck off shill
fucking dubs thread

Fuck off.

Someone post the jojo review

Someone post the Japussy

nice dubs tho

Embarrassing

no fags
fuck off with this youtube bullshit and make a fucking webm, that shit isn't hard

I wish Holla Forums wasn't a nigger shit hole

They're not e-celebs, this is an TV review of MGS2 that's like fifteen years old.

me too faggot, that's why i'm telling you to make a webm instead of shilling your youtube channel

You're retarded aren't you?

Why are you a nigger?

Calm your anal pain and just ignore him, nigga. Eevery internet community larger than 100 people have some fagmasters like him in it.

Fuck off, Mark.

oh okay
well then you won't mind if i post some x-play videos
because it's not like they're celebrities right
so giving them views is fine

Does it help them? Are you really this retarded?

Again, you're a nigger aren't you? Because only niggers are this dumb.

nigger, it's not about helping them, they seem like okay people
it's about giving views to something for no fucking reason
why do you think we use archives for so much shit
jesus christ god damn this thread is a fucking hugbox

I swear if someone posted a link to a classic vidya commercial you fags would have a knee jerk hissy fit just from seeing the fucking youtube link

NO ONE FUCKING BENEFITS FROM THIS YOU GODDAMN NIGGER CUCK NEWFAG

You're just buzzwording to fit in like nigger now.

It's just him.

There are REASONS why we are archive shit so we don't give them views. It's only for the people we don't want to support. I don't know how much we became so spergy over something that's not a fucking webm.

Now for some real quality Canadacuck game TV

So faggots don't get their ad revenue.How could you get this simple concept so wrong?

It's just too long to crush to webm. But yeah. The gameplay footage is painful to watch.

The nigger is clearly a newfag.

go ahead, if you think that doesn't fucking happen you must be actually retarded
the only reason its not done as much anymore is because sessler showed himself to be a cuck

good fucking lord you're a moron
nice buzzwords by the way

what is exactly wrong with this?

G4 got rid of these guys because they didn't toe the line of the advertisements.
I actually miss these guys.

And to be honest, what you're seeing here is the point where "nerd culture" was starting to take off and just before the corporate fuckwads who created the term decided to come in and cull all of that which threatened their profits.

Hello and welcome to Cuckspot TV I'm Coke Seesler

It was mostly because in 2005 G4 decided game programming was too narrow and began gutting much of their original programming as well as the Tech TV shows they inherited. Judgment Day/Electric Playground was exiled back to Canadian TV. There's an interesting video chronicling G4's downfall, but the faggot in this thread would shit himself if I posted it because muh ecelebs

You can call me any name you want, but if you even dare insinuate I'm a kike then you've crossed the line.
Try going to 4/v/ or /r/games for a day or two then come back and tell me Holla Forums is a shithole. This Holla Forums is nowhere near as bad as 99% of video game communities on the internet. You can get banned for "trolling" calling games like Skyrim and FO4 shit in other places.

Jesus Christ you annoying fag.
Fine, here's an .mp4 of the OP you whiny little bitch. It's long as fuck so it's in shit quality. I had to compress this shit down from over 100MB, so don't fucking complain.

Note the IDs, it's one guy. What he's doing right now is even bannable, he's breaking the eight rule.

Reviewers aren't videogames. See things yourself fresh.

Its a TV show not video game.

No it's vidya related. Do you regularly downboat threads about vidya cartoons?

Aw fuck him, post it anyways

you really shouldn't have spoonfed his ass.

Here it is

yeah man
posting a webm is spoonfeeding because i can click on it and see other related videos and who uploaded them

oh I remember it.

"Attack of the show" started promising. Then about maybe a season later it became complete shit
And so did the entire network.
So much so that the fucking network became nothing but Cops and Cheater's reruns (I suppose the cheapest shit they could get).

Then, the network was finally banished from Direct TV.

Now, imagine that. Tech TV had been on DTV forever, became G4/TechTV and then finally G4 and then shortly after got fucking banished off the fucking offering forever.

How badly do you have to fuck up to be banished off a service who's only purpose is to supply television networks to people's homes?

As I look back on it, I see it for what it is. It is the first instance of the bullshit we currently find ourselves in. Something so shitty and unwatchable as a result of the "nerd culture" fuckwits that it had to be thrown off of the very network that provided it.

Nigger what is your problem being such a stupid fucking nigger? Who is shilling anything here? What's to be shilled for cancelled TV shows? Why are you such a newfag?

AotS was fucking shit from day 1. Such a piss poor replacement for the Screen Savers.

Remembered these guys a long time ago, and they kinda fell off my radar, where the hell are these guys nowadays?

Vic is still running Electric Playground, but honestly the show is going to die soon I think. Last I heard they're not broadcast on any network even in Canada anymore.

Tommy is still rocking out with Video Games Live.

G4 was hardly about "nerd culture" by the time they got kicked out, like the only real show they had that actually had anything to do with games at that point was x-play, everything else was like Ninja warrior, "code monkeys", a sort of hipster pothead comedy where everything is animated like some kind of freakish nintendo-atari hybrid monstrosity. Also, it's funny how that shit turned out with the x-play hosts, people always thought morgan webb didn't really give a shit about video games, instead of Smackhound sessler.

Poor Vic, forever in exile in Cucknada television, Tommy is still okay, so good for him.

I didn't know he was a heroin addict

I saw Video Games Live earlier this year, it's genuinely fantastic if you can get over some of the cringy audience that go to it.

At this point I'm sure he's doing anything he can to get that high. Can't be too picky when you're only income comes from the Once a year Bethesda E3 conference and whatever in the fuck his "company" Theoryhead does.

Now for some cux play

How were the performances? Was the audience too faggoty?

You're fucking stupid right? Yea you are.

I'll let you pass for being clinically retarded because that is the most retard post on Holla Forums this whole day, goes on par with the idiot that actually bought no man's sky and couldn't get a refund.

They use different orchestras based on where they are so I can't speak for every concert. The main performers are fantastic though, especially an opera version of the Tetris music. Weirdly enough though Tommy didn't play much, he'd come and go off stage every now and then but he opened the concert by ripping on his guitar to castlevania so it was all good.

The crowd was fine, there was a cosplay competition before which as alright. I knew there'd be a lot of normalfaggotry so I turned off my autism and just tried to enjoy it.

It's because webming gives us a choice. Videos and articles make their money based on views and clicks, not on quality content. That system means just spamming shit everywhere is still extremely profitable.

Webming and archiving, however, gives us a choice. Is it genuinely good? Great. Go see the video source and give it a like. Was it shit and shilled? Great. Carry on with your day; you didn't support someone you didn't want to support but were able to make a conscious decision about it.

It's all about not being played by people who want to play you.

I can't help but feel that ol' Frampt is of the eastern-mediterranean persuasion, every time I get a good look at him.

Yeah, funny how that all turns out. Now they had done episodes where they said that interns play the games and such for them, however….they kind of shit the entire bed.

Remember the incident where Morgan Webb was being blasted on twitter and such and it seemed like she was holding back crying on camera at one E3?

I don't think it was the twitter hate that did it.
I think it was something far more sinister and personally compromising that she was told she would have to do.

Also, to the user who hates Code Monkeys.
I never had a problem with it. It should have continued.
It was at least an original show and there is no sin in poking fun at games and game development.

G4's sin was not continuing code-monkeys in favor of…well…cops and cheaters and some re-runs of TOS that they packaged as TOS2.0

Yes, because cancelled TV shows want to play you

i think the money comes from the ads and they can be blocked with adblock, views and clicks mean nothing if you don't get ads to play or get clicked on

i hate you webm cucks, if you get so triggered by fucking youtube you should just get it removed instead, the feature is there for a reason

Fuck off e-celeb fag.
If you have not grasped why we use webms you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Shut up you fucking niggers about your webm shit and talk about old vidya TV shows

Anyone remember Icons? They did some good episodes on various game devs until the show got changed to be about C-list celebs.

fuck off ruga

You better start giving all the other threads that start with a youtube video the memo then.
Oh, wait, you're retarded and getting mad over shit that doesn't matter while grasping at straws.
Did everyone else get the memo? Start making 20 minute webms.

That line doesn't even make sense. At least put in some effort, OP.

Didn't they do one on EA?

What about Nu-Sessler being at E3?

BTFO

Yep.