Coincidence?

While hurricane irma is being formed there's another hurricane being formed, it's name is Jose. For those that don't know Jose is the formal name of "Pepe". The weird part is that the hurricane is set to dissipate on September 23.

hypotheticalhurricanes.wikia.com/wiki/Hurricane_Jose_(2017,_Garfield)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionospheric_heater
youtube.com/watch?v=lu0_lTXHICs
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
youtu.be/Fw6OFamw4oo
archive.is/3MXwy
vixra.org/pdf/1202.0044v1.pdf
arxiv.org/abs/physics/0212033
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spoopy

God got tired of waiting for us to build the ovens. Cleanse away, Hurricane Jose.

No it isn't

yes it is you stupid fuck. get the fuck off my board, retard.

not in spic spanish but in spain spanish it is.

I wanted to yell at you OP for being a conspiratard

But this is actually kind of interesting. Anybody going to take credit for meeming hurricane Pepe into existance?

That's my stage name…

No, your spicspeak has nothing to do with us.

Fake and gay

This feels like the 2000's when there was like 25 hurricanes in one season. Is HAARP Alex Jones tier doplar radar nuke conspiracy shit or is it actually possible?

Jesus Christ, that sentence.
Yes, weather manipulation is real.

fuck, wanted to sage

Bechequed, ist thy post.

A quite clever alliterative and rhyming post.

Apt assonance is a plus…

One documented precedent points to a possibility they can at leas direct the storm and stop it in it's tracks when and where they need it but pol scoffs at the personality behind it and the whole theory. It's been burried under tons of sheise. Talking about Erin before during and after nine eleven.

We got IDs here nigger. Here is your board >>>/cuckchan/

(checked)
(checked)
yay!
MOAR BLOOD & CHAOS FOR THE CHAOS GOD

How in the fuck do you stop a storm? A huge weather inversion I could see causing it. But how do you create such a giant layer of heat(or cold)?

They have been putting thier new HAARP array into overdrive. The new one been located in Rothschild, Antarctica. The old onr been in Alaska.

cry REEEEEEEeeee
feel the kek running through your veins
embrace the KEK side
feel the power of the KEK

human sacrifice
tits
no, really, that's why figureheads on ships were often barebreasted
the eradication of all kikes
no, really, if there are no kikes around we can go wherever we please and do whatever we want, rendering storms a non issue
also, our tech levels would rise cause we wouldn't be fractional reserve banking slaves anymore
not to mention no more marxism

What's the significance of the date?

Never change Holla Forums.

The Great Newfag Filter of Current Year-1

>also, our tech levels would rise cause we wouldn't be fractional reserve banking slaves anymore
>not to mention no more marxism

Hmm

I never understood these. It's like "Dick" and "Richard".

Odd, isn't it?

Tell me how could magnetometer readings from Canada correlate with particular happenings on that day? Same thing - does not matter, you just register a fact. The storm marched for a few days in a straight line and parked on the ocean for that day, you can see the edge of it on some photos taken from the shore. Then it packed bags and went north (week later or so baby bush got wet by it during some speech). Almost no media coverage, no evacuation warnings nada. A huge one is going straight for NY and media is not snatching it, perfectly normal eh? I gave you key search words in first post.

A hurricane releases more energy in one day than the US generates in a year. I have yet to hear of a credible mechanism by which we could significantly alter a hurricane's track, strength, etc. I'm all ears if someone has a suggestion, but from a cursory look at the problem it's like shooting a bb gun at a freight train.

What are you talking about?
Give my information on how you could go about it. Like infographs and keywords other than a recent storm where much disinfo is.
Spoonfeed me goyim.

Just an idea with ZOG's resources. I have no clue though if they have done anything like that.

It would take about 2.7x10^13J of energy to raise the temperature of a column of air over 1 sq mile by about 1 degree Celsius. The average hurricane covers about 70,000 sq miles. So, we'd need ~2x10^18J to raise that much air by 1 degree. That's about 1/10th of the total US energy production for a year.

Off topic, but bumping anyway
AWWW That's a cute Pepe!

In Austria if you're called Josef your nickname was either Sepp or Pepi/ Pepe. Though I can't say if it's still the case since I don't know anyone by that name but my parents use these nicknames for their friends in their age that go by that name.

From our point of view we could call the 'father' of Jesus Pepe.

Kek

The gas would only have to cover a two dimensional distance compared to the three dimensional distance the storm itself covers. How large is the initial front of the storm where you can measure the change in temperature? That flat two dimensional surface is all you need to create a temperature difference to stop the whole thing in a inversion weather pattern.

Do you really doubt ZOG wouldn't exert enough energy to change it by 5 degrees for that wide a range? That is all that would be neccessary to create the inversion layer. These are kikes we are talking about after all.

Doesn't HAARP use radio waves to heat the ionisphere?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionospheric_heater

A few years ago the shut down HAARP as research stations and turned them over to a private corporation.

There's way more than just two stations. They're worldwide.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu0_lTXHICs

damn i forgot to check your dubs, but also on spicland we call Pepe to al the Jose

Spooki
Well, let's see what happens in 23 days.

>>>/x/
Reported.

Idk, I've been posting this here and there, cuckchan bans for this (twice already) but maybe it's not that important anymore, maybe I won't get hurt.
drjudywood.com
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
I think it's her student's account, he's dead now. Why is it still up? The same reason she's still alive (although she's been in coma reportedly) - they've contained it, virtually nobody heard of it.
Specifically hurricane Erin is what you're looking for. See you in a month if your mental faculties are good enough to parse through fallacious arguments made by opposition. They won btw, she is absent from wider consciousness.
Independent of this I've found there was a crane (mega they call them) disaster in Mecca on the exact same day some years ago and this year the tallest building in Teheran "fell" after "fire" engulfed it. It was 19th of january - date reversed. Seems like the nosy people have the tech and still use it from time to time in backward places that don't have exposure that could blow the cover off it. It's a nice ht to pol I'd say, it all locks in perfectly. So yes they can move a storm where they want it to be, based on the above.
c u

I think I heard something about that. Like how a microwave excites water molecules, other materials can be excited in a similar way using different resonant frequency waves or something? I don't understand the shit but it sounds possible

There's a famous threadcap by a Navy sailor who tried to cook JiffyPop by hanging the pan from a fishing line in front of his Aegis cruiser's anti-air radar. The pan exploded. It's not uncommon for entire flights of birds to drop dead because they flew in front of one such radar, flash-cooked from the energy.

That's one radar dish on a mobile installation that is designed for detection, not sheer output. Anyone that thinks you couldn't fuck with the environment using a whole array of grounded, stationary outputs specifically designed for the purpose is kidding themselves. The question isn't if it's possible, because we know it is, but how far have such projects gotten?

Oh, I forgot to mention. The tiny radars in the nose-cones of planes are now designed to target and cook incoming missiles as an additional layer of countermeasure.

There isn't much to understand but a lot to observe. Proof of concept was given by a total weirdo name Hutchison. The weirdo trait, imo, is just a defense mechanism. He's reportedly mixed static field (what a storm produces) with military grade equipment generated microwaves. His "lab" was sacked at least twice by three letter agencies. The result is roughly what is observed throughout Wood's investigation of events on the seminal day.

Laser type stuff, cook - yes, good direction, but not entirely. The wtc complex (yes all 7 got destroyed not just three and there was collateral near by - bankers trust, this building had to be taken down because it got infected by the ongoing process, it rusted really bad for some reason, got fixed than taken down entirely) was not cooked. The molten lava pool was a psyops planted by no othere then Giuliani. Supposedly steel-toed boots were melting and had to be changed frequently by the rescue teams. Idk about you user, but if my boots be meltin i'd be unable to continue working in any capacity due to my cooked feet (no reports of that). They weren't, they were disintegrating for some reason.

checked
not far enough, the whole of pissrael will be turned into a literal oven

considering what keely and tesla were able to do like a hundred years ago
i honestly think any intelligent, open minded tinkerer can stumble upon the levers of reality and manipulate them rather simply
im sure care is taken to contain these geniusus by any means neccesary
how much potential has been robbed from us only fuels my resolve

I didn't shitpost.
Don't underestimate the power of tits.
It calms storms.
It calms Cuchulains warp spasm roid rage.

And killing all kikes would indeed raise OUR tech levels.
Because no more fucking kikes meddling with things.
Don't know what there's to
about that.

Just because kikes use "dear fellow white people"?
But, fine German tech levels would rise again because we don't have as many niggers and co as the states and we won't have to deal with kangz constantly nipping at our heels.

Granted, this would die down without kikes, but that takes time.

fucking wot

In early days of christianity, its cults were performed in catacombs, and using codes.. for Joseph, they used PP (Pater Putatis) or "foster father" in Latin. P is spelled as "pe" in spanish, so PP is "Pepe" /'pepe/.

Kind of back-handed response tbh. I'd rather see you gone for a month exploring her case because she's one of the herd you're referring to but in such a nebulous way everything looses crisp edges. Categorically, she's correct on the events unfolding that day, worth your time. Not talking about her body of work only, but how was it burried, with what means and how pervasive it was.
It's a bit like trying to explain pizzagate to a normie. You'd have to be on chans and major alt-news networks at the same time while it was happening to get the feeling of situation. Some hinted on it like Molymeme, some avoided it till denunciations came from msm and reported on those denunciations like 0hedge (I don't judge here, everybody wants to live, comments filled the gap). Being in the debate while it takes place is sadly the best approximation of experience, best way to make up your mind, but hardly available to average human even if he was interested. Nobody has that much time if one actually has a life.
Would you follow Tesla if he was alive today? She's still here, battered into memory hole, but still trying to go around and spread what she found out. Last year she did a speech on the topic, then there was book signing event of sort, it seemed like the audience was packed with intelligence operatives shooting curveball questions and trying to intimidate her, painful to watch. As I said before they factually won, the hearts and minds of populace have no idea that there wasn't seismic effects that were supposed to happen, that Manhattan wasn't flooded which needed to happen in standard explanation and all the alternatives but hers, and that there was no debris suiting the event (steel shiped to China bs is just that). But what they certainly did was to bring in thousands of tons of dirt on the site and extensive street hosing nearby. They used fucking cables to demolish the rest of it out of fear the dyke would rupture. The cranes on the site were too much for 100 years old concrete to hold and were causing problems by themselves. Yet crashing god knows how many tons of steel and concrete on it - no problemo.

Would burning off massive amounts of oil on off shore drills affect a hurricane in anyway by heating the atmosphere?

Bringing in this idea from another thread. Read screencaps please. In addition to what's in the caps, Imagine Festival (may as well be called Meme Festival) has an aquatic theme (Kek/amphibian appropriate).

ah shit didn't mean to post here. shoot

Nope, high and low pressure systems are purely electrical events in nature in terms of causal forces. High pressure is when stuff gets from Earth upwards, low pressure is when stuff goes down into Earth sort of like sunspot activity. Makes sense? You tell me, this from Ben Davidson who I follow because he's been a force for good for a long time. Bad guys made myriad of clones of his channel to divert the traffic and obscure his message. The things he brings up are truly amazing. Did you know we've lost at least half of our protective magnetic shield since we started measuring it? Did you know the magnetic poles of Earth are actually shifting in an accelerating pace (and they are going in the same direction i.e. they'd like to meet at the same point which isn't possible)? Have you heard about Earth facing quiet Sun: Earth direction started to kill sunspot activity just the way Maunder observed 400 years ago? All mainstream science/measurements simply not blasted in the airwaves as it should be. We're going at least for another mini ice age. The weather chaos we're observing is precisely what happened back then. The good thing is we have now tech and advanced farming they didn't back then, we can battle chaotic circumstances with machines (my professional field). Otherwise we'd be starving already.
On the side note we could be reverted into stone age any moment by Carrington-like event. Even worse, the Sun could get switched off any freaking moment like a light bulb. It's a planet-like body just huge, that sustains it's glow being an electrete by receiving galactic current. There is no certainty of sustained current inflow to the Sun. But no fear we'll be fine, or not, worrying to much is not productive. Especially since we can't do much about it. If we get a killer shot I believe that all the nuke power plants will devour our civilisation like nothing happened here. The machines required to cycle the coolant won't work. All electric circuits will be fried - the end. To stop on a positive note ;]

Even if that shit worked to stop a storm, wouldn't it create a much more devastating storm further down the line?

I'm saying that no-one short of God has the power to do that.

Again you run into the issue of sourcing that much power.

The issue is that energy can not be created or destroyed. Transmitting that amount of power may be theoretically possible (it's not, given the thermodynamics of trying to move the heat away from the arrays, but we'll leave that for now and pretend they have magical 100% efficient technology) but you still have to get absurd amounts of power from somewhere.

Stopping a storm is easier than strengthening a storm. A large scale effort at seeding the hurricane while it's still offshore with particulate matter would cause it to drop more of the moisture quicker, and thus weaken before it hits land. It's theoretical, but this is already a wild speculation thread, so who cares. There's no equivalent way of strengthening it without dumping as much energy as the US generates in a year into it.

HAARP was a testing/proving ground for the tech in current NEXRAD radar systems across the US

By using NEXRAD, like was used on Hurricane Matthew last year.

Just watch youtu.be/Fw6OFamw4oo (I'd embed but it's already posted somewhere

Reminder that weather in the US and around the world is influenced by power plants all over generating massive clouds, or just increasing the size/density of existing clouds.

bump

archive.is/3MXwy

you just made this wiki page
you're clueless about both the naming convention of hurricanes and fundamental notions of meteorology
it's so fake and gay that your aids viruses wear clown hairs and nails in their faces
you won't manage to meme shit about kek and sept23

You know how I can tell you aren't from here?

yeah, you can tell because you can't read

You are, weirdly, rightish. Hurricanes are indeed powered by a massive fusion reactor - the sun.

Black budget technology isn't magical, it still has to deal with physical principles, and beamed power of that magnitude isn't feasible and likely never will be, even with theoretical fusion technology. You run into so many problems, from heat dissipation from the antennas (big part of why HAARP is located in such cold areas, I'd bet - but even Alaska wouldn't be a sufficient heat sink for this scale of power) to atmospheric scattering/diffraction, to directing the beam. The power generation has similar issues - we're talking about generators that would have to create hundreds of thousands of times more energy than current technology, which means hundreds of thousands of times more waste heat to deal with.The only people who have an argument are the electric universe people who propose an entirely different set of physical properties, and one guy that claims that HAARP disrupts/distorts gravity using a principle derived from, I think, Luminiferous Aether theory.

Kikes have captured massive chunks of our society, and are actively seeking to wipe us out, but they aren't all-powerful magical beings. HAARP et. all is probably being used for nasty shit, but manipulating weather in the way its claimed is virtually impossible.

Nice anime tits though.

bump

I mean a Nuke could probably fuck with it but now you have the nuclear explosion to deal with

le bumps

Is this like putting aluminum foil in the microwave? But instead of aluminum foil it's tiny aluminum oxide particles and the sky is like the inside of the microwave oven? But it's like more sophisticated than the one in my kitchen. I don't understand the shit but I'll bump it anyway

If you detonated the Tzar Bomba inside a hurricane, you would most likely do *something* to it. I don't know what, but it would have an effect. A hurricane releases about 100 times more energy per day than the Tzar Bomba does with an explosion, though, and I'm not really sure that the Tzar Bomba would have an effect that would last more than a day or so on a hurricane. Hurricanes are really really fucking big.

It's like trying to boil your pool with your kitchen microwave from a mile away. You can put aluminum foil in the pool and it won't change anything. It's not that heating something at a distance is impossible, it's that generating and directing the kind of energy you'd need to control a hurricane at a distance, or even at close range, is so far above even speculative levels of technology that the only people who have made actual arguments for its feasibility have proposed entirely new theoretical models of physics to go along with it. The most interesting argument I've heard so far is from this guy: vixra.org/pdf/1202.0044v1.pdf who proposes this: arxiv.org/abs/physics/0212033 entirely new theory of gravity to go with it. I haven't had the autism-hours yet to dig into that and see if he has a point, just saying that the world would have to work radically different than we believe for this to be possible. Anyone else so far that has made an argument for how it is possible has shown that they don't have any clue of the scales that go into something like a hurricane.

slide this baby