Thread 5 | archive.is/AgLWa
Thread 6 | archive.is/3Kjku
Thread 7 | archive.is/Lv0wu
Thread 8 | archive.is/nuNcS
Thread 9 | archive.is/bF2nS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpll5JzS3oM
archive.is/F6WnB
google.com/maps/place/Stonegate Manor Apartments/@29.9421375,-93.9622917,13.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x863eb0d9f31eb9af:0x7f001674e9a3d44f!8m2!3d29.9554592!4d-93.9763617
youtube.com/watch?v=-_UT_jZ1HHg
hillcountrynews.com/stories/despite-temporary-gas-shortages-throughout-texas-officials-say-theres-no-fuel-crisis,75883

pipeline101.org/Where-Are-Pipelines-Located
refineryreport.org/refineries.php
archive.fo/ZsoyA
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26318/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14874/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2703
google.com/maps/place/Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur/@29.927406,-93.9441189,669m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xbba6c109b487577e!8m2!3d29.9283488!4d-93.9443438
google.com/maps/place/Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur/@29.9277121,-93.9439672,795m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xbba6c109b487577e!8m2!3d29.9283488!4d-93.9443438
pinkerton.com
youtube.com/watch?v=E12D6T06uF8
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gullah_language
bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001
ventusky.com/?p=38.0;-75.8;4&l=wind&t=20170910/12&m=gfs
youtube.
archive.is/xfaKB
archive.is/xwvDx
youtube.com/watch?v=26e4gbcPliE
nhc.noaa.gov
bridgecitytex.com/bc-hurricane-146.php
youtu.be/8DDw9pZJnOc
youtube.com/watch?v=5jxr8mrP9HI
gutenberg.us/articles/Irminism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_Amphibious_Vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=m329jxeDAgw
snopes.com/2017/09/01/harvey-looting-troll-tweets/
snopes.com/does-a-video-show-two-men-cash-register/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-harvey-looting-20170901-story.html
thinkprogress.org/the-racist-hurricane-looting-narrative-has-resurfaced-after-harvey-a2276013be63/
vice.com/en_us/article/qvvaam/the-phony-hurricane-shark-photo-wasnt-this-weeks-worst-fake-news
thesun.co.uk/news/4375082/hurricane-victims-arms-stop-looters-impersonating-rescue-workers/
archive.is/yzC9n
arcgis.com/apps/PublicInformation/index.html?appid=0c12ac1e89c24075a2be145f4db6caf5
earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/07/1500Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-58.39,20.27,2306/loc=-65.330,22.181
ventusky.com/?p=39.61;-75.63;6&l=wind&t=20170911/12&m=gfs
archive.is/2yBrA
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=-80.82,35.04,596/loc=-65.664,38.471
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET OUT OR DIE

Man we are going to see a lot of dead niggers. I bet they write their phone numbers on their arms instead of their SSN.

Still waiting for explosions.

So is it a good thing if we get an encore from Hurricane Irma?

Texasanon here, damn the gas stations are packed with many people. The stations are actually running out of fuel. Harvey I guess fucked with our oil.

Bexar county is out of gasoline. I have enough to make it to work for a few days. I'm a paramedic and if the diesel runs out we're all fucked.

It reminds me of the (((gas shortages))) from the 70s.

they don't know their phone numbers

Except this is caused by a shortage of gas.

Nor their SSN. What do you think they would right down?

what the fuck cuckmonkey?

Official #10 thread

Military has Planes and Heli's in Port Arthur.

Just a friendly reminder that this is just part of Texas, and there's gas shortages in several states already and the infastructure is completely stopped. Two weeks ago, for the eclipse, it took some people 12 hours to go 120 miles in places like Wyoming and Oregon… If a major happening occurs, you better assume you're not going anywhere unless you live inawoods or are situated somewhere where you can camp out for an extended period of time or have the gasoline and supplies to drive out to BFE.
Sage off topic.

40% of refining east of the Rockies is down. After I'm out of gas I'll call in to work a no go and wait for shit to get medieval.

Friend from Orange has been moved to a shelter in Lousiana, he texted me some document about the release from Toledo Bend and although I can't read it (I do not have smart phone it was a document for ants) basically it meant water could rise another three feet and he can't go home until September 10th. Curious if Orange is even making the news?

I wonder how the Alaskans and South Dakotans are doing with their oil?

Well fuck I am glad I am in walking distance of most things.

How long do you think it will be until shit finally hits the fan? Weeks? Months?

It doesn't matter because shabbos wall St kikes are going to cash in 09 style on futures

It may actually go Mad Max tier.

You anons realize people have legs right?

N/W Houston this evening I only saw one gas station with gas, coming from the Woodlands. It was gas station in front of Walmart at Spring Cypress. Whatever that gas station is that is associated with Walmart. Very busy but not really long line. I hope more gas stations get gas if I run out I'm not fighting for it, I'll just not go to work. Fuck it

Where do you think all your shit comes from????? Have fun going into a grocery store after 3 days.

It won’t at all. Don’t fall for fearmongering. There will be local (meaning 2-300 mile radius) troubles for a while, but it won’t effect the entire country.

Glad I can just walker I work.

Hope this doesn't last through winter, though; snow sucks in the Midwest.

Not a damned clue. Right now where I am at we are dealing with merely a pain in the butt. Down on the coast is another story. I know a few pipe hitters if things go bad. Get mean.

Stonegate and Port Arthur shots fired confirmed.

You realize how much we need fuel for everyday things right?

Elaborate.

This shit will not last that long. At worst most of the country will have a spike in fuel prices.

Here in San Antonio, the damn mayor (((Ron Nirenberg))) was telling the news that there is no gas shortage and that they have tons of oil in reserve. Yet I look at the gas stations and they either have tons of cars in a line or the stations are out of gas completely.

It's this stream: youtube.com/watch?v=Jpll5JzS3oM

The mayor of san antonio is a spic so no shock there.

I wouldn't even think it would be that bad in San Antonio, what kind of shit did you see from the storm? Or is it just that people panic bought and your established supply lines are all from here?

I still have 3/4 tank or more but sometime next week I will be low enough to not go to work if the rumors I hear are true about disruption (and I doubt they are)

FUCK YOU, PANSY. I WANT MY FUCKING COLD WINTERS BACK. Give me another Blizzard of ‘78. Grand solar minimum inbound, brothers.
WE LOVE YOU, ICE AGE-CHAN.
archive.is/F6WnB
>…the present maximum of the cycle sum corresponds well with the world temperature stagnation since 1995 AD, the stagnation unexplained by current climate models. As the dominant cycles have persisted for an extended time, one can assume that they will persist for the near future. This allows us to predict cooling until 2070 AD.

Are you from America? Most people have to commute to work farther than most other countries have traveled in their life.

google.com/maps/place/Stonegate Manor Apartments/@29.9421375,-93.9622917,13.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x863eb0d9f31eb9af:0x7f001674e9a3d44f!8m2!3d29.9554592!4d-93.9763617

Reports of chimpouts on Cajun Navy dispatch are rampant, not many details though.

We have crude reserves but refining is done on the just in time model.

Not a spic he's a chosenite

Jesus, it's still going? What's the latest?

What I mean is there is no chance to go mad max tier. I am not talking about going to work, or visiting family. We'll have some inconveniences, but nothing we can't deal with.

Holy shit it's gotten worse.

They won’t be done cleaning this shit up for at least two years, user.

That's because all the wetbacks died

Is this the official thread lol?

Sure, it's going to be bad but probably not that bad. I'm still holding my breathe though considering Irma is still potentially inbound to nuke the rubble.

Actually he is a kike. I'm not shitting you.

Yeah tons of people are getting gas, they are even filling up their gallon tanks. Although I do hear that houston has one of the biggest oil refineries in the state. So with Harvey drowning Houston, I will expect the gas prices to rise. It had to affect Bexar county's gas supplies.

I heard QuikTrip is giving preference to higher trafficked stations, so some places might go without gas longer than others. The damages to offshore oil rigs wasn't severe so things should be back to normal soon. I had to wait an hour to get gas today and I don't even live near the gulf. I think people are just panic buying. People need to chill.

posting is fucked up due to codemonkey being a troglodyte and chewing through the Ethernet cables.

It habbened but no faggot recorded it.

I guess about the best to hope for is some security cam footage leaking eventually.

Having worked at a gas station before, I can tell you the problem in these situations is that even the rumor of a gas shortage makes people chimpout, they bring every car they have and fill the tank immediately, then fill every empty container they can find. So it eventually perpetuates itself, because people are completely incapable of maintaining calm.

If dubs, Hurricane Irma pummels the East Coast.

If trips, Irma finishes off Houston.

It's not so much that they can't remain calm, it's just that they have no survival skills so they know if their supplies run out they are fucked.

Damn, could have had it.

Send that shit to california dumbass.

That's just called being prepared, anyone that's been through a scout program should know that.

Praise kek.

Yeah, been seeing a lot of this, also the fucks with big pickup trucks with a large tank in the bed with a pump (probably diesel but know knows). I just filled up once before the storm and tried to conserve fuel but I will not go way out of my way for fuel considering that police are also asking on the scanner where to get gasoline. If I run to a quarter tank I'm not going to work.

I suspect we will have more gasoline by then but people at work were spreading fear based off of MSM reports which always spread those kinds of fears.

Do you realize it would have to travel across half of the US to get there? Or prove we are in a simulation by going all the way around South America and ending up over there.

But who am I to argue with trips?

Who says it has to be Irma?

RIght, but in their mad dash, they drain all the gas stations at once, the distribution system gets backed up, the tankers can't refill the stations fast enough even if there's still product flowing through the pipeline. Then the actual pipeline goes down and everyone is fucked, a few people have all the gas and aren't using it, and the rest that could really use it, can't find any of it.

Jetstream reverses, flies over Rockies, dumps literally all ten trillion gallons as is exits rockies, california is no more

I didn't mean Irma necessarily, but just hurricanes, and disasters in general.

They must be trying to distract from something. Maybe the fact trump is axing DACA.

I like it.

…okay?

Next best thing would be NYC.

I do agree to a point, with folks filling up every container possible. Is there really no upper limit of how much one customer can take?

Has NYC been hit with any major disasters recently? We should meme one.

IF ONLY

HERE COMES IRMA

I don't know if Sandy hit them but that was a major insurance and global warming farce, totally exaggerated. Other than that they had some snow storms that they exaggerated.

Yeah Sandy hit them. Lots of subway tunnels got flooded and stuff.

There was "superstorm sandy" a few years ago, which was a pretty mild storm but fucked them up hard. There's one track out there that shows a category 4 Irma hitting NYC, which would be apocalyptic for Jews.

That said, I'm more likely to get hit by it than NYC is, so.

NJ fag reporting, Sandy FUCKED us and New York got partially flooded, but NJ got hit the worst.

Something about a hurricane a few years ago rings a bell. I just cant think of how much more devastating it would be if a category 3-4 storm slams directly into manhatten instead of the rainstorm Sandy was.

Imagine all that glass from the buildings plus a direct storm surge plus the effect of Harvey fusing with it. We could possibly see NYC go the way of Houston overnight.

We may be onto something here. It's California's turn to get the deluge. Meme it.

We Wuz Kangz
Bix nood muthfugga

I love the random path prediction that goes straight to Boston. Someone is on our side if that was their point to make.

AT LEAST 39 KILLED BY HARVEY

Save those dubs user. We still have a prophecy to fulfill here.

Damnit I want cali to die.

Good joke, faggot. Sandy fucked a shitload of people and ruined one of the subway lines for years.

No wonder it was called a superstorm. Those kikes in New York were doing their usual tactics: over exaggerating an incident. Even though Katrina and Harvey had did more damage than Sandy.

Sandy did some shit because it hit during a new moon syzygy (extra high tide because moon/sun/earth alignment). If it hit another day the storm surge flooding would have been a lot less.

Which is why it needs to happen again. Think about it. Miles of nothing but buildings, nowhere to go. The nogs will be dropping like flies, and the cucks will be boarding up there homes begging to be saved from what may as well be a zombie apocalypse.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_UT_jZ1HHg

FEMA and national guard expected to blow addicks dam. Using I10 as a dam. posted 6 hours ago.

(checked)
IT BEGINS!

Sandy had a majority white killcount going by CDC stats. There's a large unknown portion though, maybe they couldn't figure out if Italians are white or not.

Did anyone figure out if sweet potatoes go with feta cheese?

Pitching the idea to Holla Forums & Holla Forums for "Rescue Simulator 2017"

West Texas reporting in. San Angelo has run out of Fuel, people coming in from all over the state for fuel.

Georgianon here, gas has gone up 50c since the hurricane hit, feelsbadman

That's stupid, wouldn't half the tank of gas be gone by the time you get back home? It's Texas, after all. I guess they must be filling up canisters to stock up.

Plus don't you have to drive big trucks with deer protection things on the front 'cause those fuckers dive in front of your cars all the time?

The biggest problem up here in the north east during Irene and Sandy was fuel.

Why not just make Simcopter Holla Forums edition?

A sweet potato has almost no nutritional value. Do whatever you want with it, it's dirt candy.

This gas shortage hype is just that, hype. Its logistics thats fucking everything right now. That and the fucking media hyping it as if Texans can expect the well to run dry completely. Facts are that we have a huge reserve and refinery has slowed but this is by no means crippling. Just a bunch of retards listening to the news blow this out of proportion and going out and sucking up all the fucking gas like it will be their last time for weeks.. These idiots don't even realize this just further compounds the problem. Most you can expect is a small hike in prices for a bit as logistics are worked out. I swear, the media needs to be fucking lynched already.

hillcountrynews.com/stories/despite-temporary-gas-shortages-throughout-texas-officials-say-theres-no-fuel-crisis,75883

Im not shitting either. Im in one of the shitty towns about 2 hours east of Angelo and we got folks from Brownwood, Austin, a few Houston. Shit, the phone has been off the hook with people from Midland asking how much fuel we have left.

Ga also, I suspect with two weeks of worst case scenario in TX, getting refineries back going is being portrayed overly optimistic. Colonial Pipeline to east coast supply will be fucked. Meanwhile, east coast looks at Irma heading most likely our way. Hoarding fuel starts now, prices will go way above $3.00 by next week, maybe $3.50 when Irma hits.

World was in a fuel glut anyways.

Prices might go up, but availability will return shortly if everyone stops being fucking retarded lemmings.

Don't count on that with regards like

Retards*

There was just a conversation on Cajun Navy Dispatch about volunteers at a meetup asking to borrow a spare tire from another volunteer, then jacking a bunch of shit out of this truck. Even the Cajuns are chimping out on each other now.

I dunno man according to web Md it's a winter superfood.
webmd.com/food-recipes/5-winter-superfoods-sweet-potatoes-nutrient-profile

When the rescuers resort to looting you know things have gone to shit.

This might as well be a comedy sketch.

Except that the two of you are equating supply with distribution. There's no shortage of supply, there's the inability to pipe it in. Tankers go to pipeline terminals to pick it up to distribute it locally, if supply points change to alternative sources the tankers have to make longer hauls, so it the distribution system still gets clogged.

I like it. I bet it could even be done subtly by which sort of people tend to try to overcrowd or jack your boat. Even pose it as getting actual workers rescued to help with further recovery and aid. Throw in a few outlier niggers and spics to keep it realistic. There have been enough legitimate statistics gathered to actually work it into a game like that where points are based on merit of rescuees and their potential for direct recovery and longer term productivity.
>tfw you have a dream about fresh Tay OC and you don't see it in your folder

Also don't forget large numbers of stations with out power or damaged. The tanks in the ground could be full but they can't dispense.

That puts more pressure on the stations that can dispense. They then run out of fuel much quicker then normal and can't get immediate resupply. So they close which pushes even more demand down the road. Next thing you know half the stations are closed and there are lines everywhere which causes people to panic and a run on gas.

don't joke user, somewhere in a harvey shelter, someone is eating that

I'd rather just pop some broccoli. Maybe sweer potatoes are easier to get kids to eat though.

(checked)
Agreed. NYC needs a proper happening.

You're getting into semantics faggot. I stated that the problem was in logistics which encapulates both demand and distribution you utter cunt. Its you who's talking about the refinery side like you know what the fuck is going on, when anyone who reads the article I provided will see that you don't know jack from shit you easily swayed little bitch. Now go out and but some more fuel, all the fucking good it'll do you and everyone else.

Stations in flooded areas also likely had water seepage into the tanks, those tanks will have to be flushed and untainted fuel delivered before they can go back into to service at minimum.

Dubs confirms, cheetos and milk the official breakfast of champions for Harvey.
If I didn't lose everything when my house flooded I'd be donating to help.Thank fuck I'm still here to joke.

Someone is making mud cookies at Harvey

Glad you made it out alive, user.

Is this really what someone else was doing while the board was shitting up?

checked

that was not your day to die, user

I agree the media need to be lynched, prices have only gone up 20 cents on average. BUT most gas stations have plastic over the pumps, closed. I think it will be fine but some fuckheads at my work are spreading THE FEAR

Glad you made it user, grab your raifu and secure your waifu.

Did someone manage to rescue that doggo or shoot that nigger abusing doggos for fun?

Thanks, now tell Adam and Andrew to get the fuck out. They lurk here.

Not sure but it sounds okay I guess.

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

>It reminds me of the (((gas shortages))) from the 70s.
I have not thought about this in let me think?
Over 40 years now.
A couple thoughts for the young anons here. On up to the 70's there was some where around 50 independent oil refineries operating in the US. What this did was no matter what happened there were still ample refineries to produce fuel for the US. It was also highly competitive with that many companies all competing to sell their fuel it tended to keep prices low for the consumer. They were always coming up with schemes to entice consumers to buy their products. They even gave away little jars of jelly with the flint stones and yogi bear cartoon charecters printed on them.
In my home town in MI

Adam and Andrew you are literally retarded if you don't leave Houston while you're not drowning.

Congrats, U helped Hannity in his insurance claim on his high risk multi-million dollar properties. He supported global warming for that

Meant to reply to this

ANDREW
ADAM
do you value your life?
do you want your families to have to ID your bloating corpses?

have you seen what fish do to a dead man?

Finally.
tl;dr of what happened so far in the last 24 hours?

Chemical plant had a fire and explosion, but there may be more to come. Levee and dam failures, Port Arthur fucked in the rear by a three foot wall of water. Amount of nigs nogging has increased.

Business as usual.

I was hearing a second chemical plant was fucked earlier. Was that another bad rumor?

I have heard nothing of another chemical plant, but there were several oil storage tanks toppled putting 30,000 gallons of crude and a few thousand gallons of waste into the water. Could that be it?

Why would there be in Texas? A couple million cars just flooded the fuck out and all the roads are impassable. Most people supporting Cajun Navy are trucking in fuel and supplies from LA. Federal gov't has its own fuel supply logistics.

pipeline101.org/Where-Are-Pipelines-Located

I was addressing other Ga user on terms of impact relating to the Colonial Pipeline which starts in Houston and goes up east coast. Georgia is more likely to experience a shortage than Texas.

refineryreport.org/refineries.php

North and west Texas have pipelines and other refineries in midwest that can supply them. East Coast is primarily supplied by Gulf Coast refineries and the Colonial Pipeline.

Great now I have to protect my land from looting spics.

I'm thinking it's a lot like the 70s how they're reigning in shit like Antifa as a supply and demand situation rears its head. While the MSM makes huge alarmist claims all the while.

Nah, cuckchan said chem plant. Maybe just another nasty rumor. Wish they'd kill people fucking with rescue and information gathering.

Those fucks have been two steps behind and one chromosome ahead during this whole happening.

KEK, sorry. I thought someone else was watching old Masao kitchen nightmares. Get the fuck out you faggots, you can lurk better alive than dead.

~3k user base v. ~3mil base
They just have reach.

Holy fuck I will now haha.

Could be just getting confused about the 2nd explosion at the one plant. News said it hurt a bunch of first responders, so they've evacuated the area and are just going to let it burn out.
archive.fo/ZsoyA

dubs confirm, Andrew and Adam need to gtfo before they die

I realized I forgot Tony. I love you too man, you should leave as well.

TONY
I may not know you, but i love you as a brother!

get out tbh lad

Those pipelines probably burst because of the pressure.

There are threads on cuckchan right now tracking dfw fuel shipments. This isn't for play, I feel. Tbh a bit worried.

inb4 $8 gasoline

Irma will finish the job.

Maynard warned them…

Who knew a hurricane hitting fucking Houston of all places would be what starts shit actually hitting the fan.

I've been wondering but where are all the /x/ faggots at? Normaly threads like these get at least 20 posts about how this was a planned attack. Gathering clouds over the ocean with with weather manipulation machines or something.

thread 10 finaly, what the fuck habbind

We had a few of them in the previous threads.

What's really going on out there?

Fuck off with that SJW cuck. I bet you live in DC.

It's our equivalent of the climate change fags

Codemonkey happened.

the khou live coverage is ogre apprently
anyone have another live local lugenpresse stream

I'd much prefer /fringe/ showing up.

Pepe was made by an sjw, taking their stuff is fun. Nice try (((schlomoberg))).

You have completely lost yourself.

Naw theyre going to write their instagram and soundclouds.

what else could it have been it had to be like this

REMINDER
AS THE WATER RECEDES,
THE CHIMPING PROCEEDS!
Citywide curfew in effect
(this is a big deal because Houston is so large and inhabited by millions of "people")
Several surrounding communities have curfews now as well
Houston police scanners
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26318/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web
Others
Orange County Public Safety
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14874/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2703
cuckchan Holla Forums stream is ogre
anons, re-link all your streams and dispatches and shit please

google.com/maps/place/Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur/@29.927406,-93.9441189,669m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xbba6c109b487577e!8m2!3d29.9283488!4d-93.9443438

"Baymont Inn" - 3 military vets defending people held up in the hotel were attacked, they are going in to get them. (if it's legit and not trolling).

I missed all the news because I was busy with college sign-ups.
Could a gentleanon summarize the happenings?

for shame, Holla Forums

floods, hurricane, broken levies, dindunuffin looting, shootings, cajun navy militia, gas shortages, secondary hurricane inbound,

comfy stream, thanks lad

Any good webms of this happening?

"Teams going in hot, anything in 2 mile radius will be a target, going go in do a full sweep of hotel, lock it down for a morning extraction"

"Stay away from Baymont Hotel, clear a 2 mile radius, or you will be detained!"

(paraphrasing best I can)

Oh shit, what's happening here?

These won't go unchecked

fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jpll5JzS3oM

That shit sounds like a clusterfuck. There's a ton of cross traffic. All I gather is there is some real heavy shit going on at beaumont hotel

Three vets were defending the civs in the hotel earlier in the day and chimps came in with knives and axes, wounded them. They held up in hotel surrounded by chimps by sound of it.

LOL, Ur fucked.

Never for Cooooontown. So expect extra uppity nigs looking for gibs.

Having worked for a bank before, you'd be surprised how similar what you described is.

Gas is fucked for at least 2 weeks, most likely a month. What most people don't know, is that 162000 miles of pipeline exist underneath America. So when the distributor in NJ needs to reup, he gets it via pipeline from the refinery in Baytown. Which like Port Author is fucked now. Cushing, OK is where the motherlode is stored. There's also 27 tankers sitting in the Gulf waiting to offload.

If I was a Texas fag, I'd be worried about drinking water. Also niggers but that's a given. Where the webm's of bloated, negro corpses floating down the road? I NEED that.

trips of prophecy

prophecy of what?

What hotel is getting attacked and why?

This is what the transistion from a high trust society to a low trust society looks like.

i'm not sure but i got dubs so it must be pretty accurate

Fuck, we got any anons with a drone near Port Arthur? Get that shit over Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur before 3am EST, 2am CST, that's when the military is going in to secure that shit.

Think this is the hotel being talked about:

google.com/maps/place/Baymont Inn & Suites Port Arthur/@29.9277121,-93.9439672,795m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xbba6c109b487577e!8m2!3d29.9283488!4d-93.9443438

reminder more than 450 miles are still flooded, collectively
several neighborhoods are still under 7 feet of water, thousands of homes. likely will take sevearl weeks to drain

Why is the hotel being attacked?

there are some nigs held up in there.

see

Why do you think? Niggers.

Why are they being trapped there?

ahem

Jesus you are retarded aren't you? You can't leave when niggers surround you. Maybe cuckchan is more your speed.

IRMA GOD ITS THE END TIMES

d-does that mean harvey is kill ;-;

Are cops holding them there?

harvey is going to hit up my state before long, with any luck he can maintain shape and cross back into the atlantic reform and restrengthen to cat4 and slam nyc

Odd how this came to me last week before the storm.

user doesn't know about the PMC's showing up in New Orleans for unspecified foreign interests during Katrina.

Fuck off nigger brain.

so shits getting real

why would the military announce the time of their raids
really makes u wonder

What do you think they were there for? Stored Gold?

Why isn't anyone killing/hanging these looters?

I have heard blackwater is on scene

Lord knows. Think how much intelligence information could be stolen from flooded government facilities. Good chance for corporate espionage as well. Really anything you want to steal is up for grabs if you've got the guns.

Also Jews had private security come in.

you heard wrong, then. blackwater was kill years ago

its acidemi now

blackwater became Xi or what the fuck ever after all the shady shit they did.

Blackwater doesn't exist anymore. Look for people labeled as Acadami (the current name of Blackwater's successor).

Sage for double post.

we're both wrong its Academi

well then you should tell that to infokikes, because they are hanging out with them wearing their t-shirts

they are wearing blackwater t-shirts because they're gay, not because they're oper8ors

God damnit Baymont was a fucking bullshit call.

Fucking halfchan cucks need to fuck off and stop ruining the happening.

infokikes probably are operators actually. but thats besides the point, there are rumors that they are around, regardless of the name they are going by.

Beaumont is always going to be full of Lovecraftian gray folk.

well, yes, that's pretty obvious. security contractors show up around any happenings. we were just being autistic about the name
sage for autism

They were at Katrina. all over katrina, in fact. Theres no way they aren't gonna be in Houston as a mop up / security crew. National guard is stretched thin already, and civilians don't get paid for their virtue signaling

blackwater academi or whatever, I refuse to call them that always sketches me out.

Blackwater and their successors were the least sketchy. They operate in the open. We know when they're around.

No, the sketchy ones are the unmarked pickups full of nondescript men with guns.

Also I'm sure they can't be prosecuted the same as civilians for their "efforts"

Believing the initial call or the disinformation that it's false because they realized it was drawing far too much attention already?

those are CIAniggers or feds, equally more so sketch, but idk why, they still sketch me.

I think they just seem overly sketchy to you because their name is so commonplace. were someone to mention g4s being on the scene in houston i doubt you'd get the same vibe, despite them being much the same

Nothing spooks me more than the glow in the dark CIA fucks.

Yep, the claim immunity.

you are probably right

no, cianiggers are the spookiest.

That's why we run them over with our cars.

they were at the boston bombing some people claim they tried to stop it
others say they did it

see, thats what I'm talking about. thats what sketches me out. maybe they were trying to stop it tho, who knows. they have a layer of obscurity even though they are so public.

Shit was fake as hell. Probably there to prevent any interference.

(checked)
I say they made it happen and blamed it on lee and harvey dumbfuckski from bosnia or where ever the fuck they came from

fam they are the meme pmc, like delta is the meme sof. every kid's heard about them from movies and vidja, so fags like to larp as them. besides, they stopped operating as blackwater in… 2010 i think, so those guys aren't actually blackwater. they're just larping as the most notorious pmc, much like /k/ goes about wearing muh naby seels patches. I'm not saying those guys are not contractors, but they are not blackwater. nobody is blackwater. blackwater isnt.
besides, i dont even think there's really even an academi anymore. alot of security contracting companies got bought out by a holding company, and don't really exist independently anymore

Pic related is a good read, and it certainly changed my perception of what they were all about. Erik Prince seems like a good guy to me.

I'll give it a read

what was the company called if you can recall

Constellis Holdings, Inc.
its a bretty gay name tbh, no hype at all

pinkertons?

Do liberals hate mercenary groups because they want a monopoly on violence?

user please

they exist still.

pinkerton.com

What they did back then was PMC like.

Still very much in existence. Owned by Securitas AG of Sweden if I remember correctly.

thanks

I know

whatever they call themselves, Erik Prince and his faggot mercs are probably too busy doing cuck work for the house of saud to help his own country

Do liberals hate mercenary groups because they want a monopoly on violence?

actually looking at eric prince, his moms last name was related to a pastor who was "executed" by the ebil nazis in a holocauster camp. thought that was interesting, probably nothing related to him, but his moms last name is associated with a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=E12D6T06uF8

Shootings in progress

Shots fired on zello stream in Orange county.

spoken like a true urbanite faggot. you probably don't even own a snow-shovel. also reddit Spacing

wait wut? orange county california? sauce

He's a pseudo-christ cuck mercenary. mercenary armies do not have loyalty but to their bottom dollar, especially if the fight for semitic causes. If we weren't fighting a war over seas, maybe the army would lend a bigger hand in Houston.

is it another meme call?

Save those under 200lbs. The children and the pets.

How many of you will disappear this week along with me on way to Irma?

Texas you retard. What's with the influx of idiots here.

Police said to clear a 2 mile radius around the location.

My mother is dying to lung cancer and I am leaving her with my father.

GET SOME REST TINA

I am riding.

sorry, I live in cali and there is a county named orange county here, I thought that it was like a breaking news for a big shooting going on here. I didn't know that there was an orange county in texas.

PK francis PKed a whole family lmao

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102

BBC now is writing shit in nigger pidgin language now.

Let's see, a thread about Texas, one that has many scanners about Orange county, for you know, the situation in Texas. If only you could have searched orange county TX, but heavens why would someone do things for themselves.

You wouldn't dress like that if you were trying to remain anonymous.

CHECKED

I wish they would print those and distribute them in the Harvey shelters, you'd have half of them yelling "racist" and half cheering ''bout damn time."

We wuz readin'

We need a similar service in America. except instead of 'pidgin' it would be in Gullah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gullah_language

niggers universally cannot into English properly

speak for yourself, when i want to remain completely inconspicuous i put on my black trenchcoat and i paint a skull on my face

checked
Well if they didn't have the kikes hands up their ass so deep they would do shit themselves.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-40997001

probably because I have been working and haven't been paying attention to this thread up until just a few minutes ago nigger.

Yeah, who would think the thread about Texas would be relating to said state.

there are plenty of times something going on in a thread about a specific place has some breaking news posted about a a happening somewhere else, are you new?

Just fucking stop man.

no, you, you are the one that started this autistic sperg fest, I asked a question you decided to continue it even after I explained why I asked. How about you go drink bleach

Keep digging. Cry more nigger. Heres some info to take away from this. States can have county names that are the same in other states. I would have stated if it was in CA and why would a shooting be news in that shithole?

no fucking duh, I explained that I live near an orange county you double kike
its news in any shithole, especially if its a mass shooting.
how about you get filtered, all you been doing is attacking people randomly this whole thread.

drink bleach and kill yourself kike

Irma is head to Washington D.C or New York

ventusky.com/?p=38.0;-75.8;4&l=wind&t=20170910/12&m=gfs

canjun navy is such a clusterfuck

Courtney sounds pretty hot tbh

Randomly? The only other person I talked about was the person who refused to read the damn replies directed at him that explained the entire situation about the shooting, but decided to continue to ask dumb questions that were answered already.

these people already have a boner for Irma. It's not even going to hit america fucking retards

They are not thinking of others's needs. Maybe we need to learn to make our own biodiesel fuels so we don't make the things harder for the people.

What is up with the people obsessing ovger sweet potatoes and fela cheese? I missed something out.

kek

DRY LAND IS A MYTH

37,000 homes heavy damage
7,000 homes destroyed
number of homes with minor or moderate damage is unknown
america's largest oil refinery (about 1/3 of the refining capacity in the country)
is offline (port arthur)

fugg i meant to add that even more flooding is coming as the waterways swell south of houston

Texas is doing just fine. KEK IS HERE

EMBRACE THE DEGENERACY

Party , alcohol n sexy women … that's a good life

Fuck off namefag. Spreading degeneracy like a kike.

For our strength is eternal.

70% of harris county still submerged in a MINIMUM of 18 inches

EPA says the stuff burning in the chemical plant fire is not toxic.
What I don't get is that if it's not toxic why not put it out? Why are no crews on the scene? And why are over 200 people not allowed to return home?

Reported and kill yourself.

These people are todays boomerfags.

youtube. com/watch?v=T9AmrqfNgNY

Don't mess with Texas.

Probably because of an explosion risk at said chemical plant. Chemical plant explosions can be really fucking huge, and there's no reason to send people in to risk their lives when there aren't any lives at risk already.

You remember how when Fukushima happened the EPA raised the safe exposure limits?

I guarantee you the smoke is toxic. And I guarantee you the EPA is saying it's fine because they have decided their mission is to reassure the public that whatever clamity is not a threat.

Kikes are going to be so thrilled to enslave them with the high interest fee loans!

EPA had to lie not to send the retards into panic. No wonder the world think the yanks are tards.

I am more interested in Irma because it will be even more dangerous.

Holla Forums wants an AR-15 pool party in Houston?

THE BELLY OF THE DRAGON WILL DRIP WATER

I wish I would but I can't because I am in Australia. I wonder if Irma can trigger a supervolcane?

You'll never loosen Holla Forums's moral integrity, kike. If even the apocalypse is tomorrow we'll die like supreme gentlemen, not degenerates.

Are the nigger looting now?

I am not a hedonist.

You can't corrupt Holla Forums no matter how hard you try. Whether the world end's a week from now or a billion years from now, we'll never fall for the degeneracy you peddle. Mortality is immaterial before morality.

I am not a hedonist.

When are niggers not looting? If situation normal, all roads dry, cops on patrol, niggers be looting. Shit hits the fan, mainstream media runs for the hills, footage of niggers looting wouldn't fit our "evil white supremacists" narrative Harvey so rudely interrupted.

sorry, but no, I agree with SATAN

What the fuck are you?

Express yourself and taste that low.

I already feel like I need a shower.

I'll express myself by hanging you on a lamp post. You seem to have a deep misunderstanding of Holla Forums. If the world is ending we won't pick up a bottle of booze and fuck whores, we'll form rightwing death squads and take out the trash such as (((yourself)))

Holla Forums and /christian/ don't agree on many things, but one they do agree on is that Kikes like you are devil worshiping shells of men. Empty lives, souls devoid of love and an eternal separation from God await you if you don't repent from your wickedness.

Well it's just not my thing. Holla Forums want the death squads like the picture, not partying and rooting around like there is no tomorrow.

He's right, you understand. A blitz the world has never seen before. More awe inspiring than Katamari Damacy if you need some scale to judge by.

stop taking bait niggers

on-topic Trump is coming to Houston thsi weekend, Im nervous

BIG FISH GET BIGGER IN A LITTLE POND

There's nothing to be nervous because you are here with us so relax along with us.

You are losers. But that's a personal choice.

The sad thing is you are trapped in here by choice.

Come on free yourself.

Man, that's a nice library. I bet they've got all kinds of old books in there.

I've been part of that life. There is nothing at the bottom of it but sorrow and emptiness. I choose to repent and to come to know the love of God and the brotherhood of my small community; not this false association with other party-goers whom would use and abuse you for personal gain the first chance they get.

Your 'freedom' is slavery to the pagan life of debauchery and degeneracy.

Sage for obvious kike bait

Are you really one to talk? You're the one ban evading in a really pathetic attempt to shill.

Is this your idea of optics? I'd sooner save one Texan than the entirety of the Carolinas.

How black is the death toll?
I mean what percentage of niggers drowned

all i know of demographics so far is that at least 7 of the dead are spics

Now that's a useful post.

We won't know for quite some time, if ever. Currently there's no way to search for the dead, and even after there is, rescue crews don't go into the ghetto unless they have to. You'll probably see nigger feet washing up on the Florida gulf coast for the next few months.

Two years for two scoops. Then two more for proper lurking. You have a good long period to write up your own manifesto.

Beaumont and Port Arthur niggers will be crab meat before anyone fishes them out.

Air Jordans cause the feet to float once the ligaments that attached them decay.

Beaumont is one of the most antediluvian places I've ever had the misfortune to do business in. They are so sick and gray, the sweet mercy of nature would really be for the best.

They have their own oils so they are fine.

Why are they sick?

The place is almost entirely chemical plants. It's not a place for people.

good thing it's mostly niggers then

Is it now? I didn't spend enough time there for obvious reasons. It is a horrific place, even the whites have a sickly gray palor.

According to wikipedia;
Beaumont: 47.3% African American, 33.5% non-Hispanic White
Port Arthur: 41.7% African American, 37.9% White

This is exactly what the children looked like when I was there.

Poor white people. They must have many miscarrges and mutated babies. ;_;

The niggers are drinking the floods, are they?

mfw when houston evacuniggers could've been shipped to housing in Beaumont or Port Darfur but Harvey fucked up those areas too so now ALL those niggers will be spread like a plague to infect places that weren't previously niggered

in other news some nigger just got on the line for the explicit purpose of muh-dicking the dispatcher courtney and then he was starting fights with all the guys and threatening them. can't make this up.

the fuck happened here? looks like cop shot him at point blank but the cop on him looks back like someone off camera shot, blood splatter on the car looks like it was shot but someone to the left but the cop looked like something came from the suv's direction.

maybe i'm overthinking this shit.

by*

now there's some grimy-ass nigger repeatedly asking for link to the map that shows all their intel or whatever.
probably looking to loot.
they're ignoring him lel.
one of those unfortunate niggers who can't put on a "white" voice

Houston is apparently 80% shitskin. And the rest is liberals.

Beaumont: 47.3% African American, 33.5% non-Hispanic White
Port Arthur: 41.7% African American, 37.9% White

I think that the hurricane might not be a bad idea.

sure they do. how else will they tell people where to call to buy crack? checkmate

The interesting fact is the niggers were the imported victim of Katrina and now they got attacked by the nature AGAIN. Irma is happening soon. Obviously mother nature aren't pleased with the niggers.

So not only Kek, but also Shu and Tefnut are helping us out? I wonder which other egyptian deities and gods are involved.

They'll spin it as "we wuz skooba-dievas"

I'll never understand how they can live in hurricane prone areas, near to the coast and NOT learn to swim. Especially if their bones are not that boyant.
This shit is mandatory in our elementary schools. And you technically can't pass the grade without it.

das raaaaaaaaycis

I think teachers will let the niggers pass because that would mean the niggers will have to have repeated grades. No redpilled teachers will want to deal with the niggers in the school.

That's not interesting at all. A lot of volk are showing up before Irma is even deciding if it will kiss land.

I am talking about the niggers who got imported and they got hit again by the hurricane. That is why I find it funny.

I didn't negate that, I just said it is not interesting and outright obvious to everyone that isn't a fucking nigger.

a lot of people didn't know that about katrina/houston
get the stick out of your ass

You must not be a reservist.

Okay not everyone know about the Katrina and houston.

They know our collective family history and what we are. An embarrassment for them and an always ready militia from all points.

Do you think the niggers have resorted to cannibalism yet?

If you think kikes are insidious, you have no idea how familial all the early Germans of America are. The oldest of fight clubs. Their daughters even know us by facial recognition. It is not hard to find a wife if you are a kraut or finding trouble to fix. There is still a priority over diversity deep in the works.

Everyone wants to bang their cute cousin. A little incest never hurt anything.

Can you roll a nigger in buttermilk, flour, a touch of paprika, salt, pepper to taste and fry to perfection? Add a little malt liquor for chaser.

If you have never resorted to eating the dead you are not wendigo tier. I've ate a yid during my proper deployment when years ago it wasn't clear MOSSAD were involved and JQ'd many too late When you are there for what you are there for and not for Israel. As many are. Just the nature of kill and terror for those making a chaotic day for my land. When you find their tags in the wreckage you can hardly blame the CIA at a point. Horror upon horror and many things my grandchildren and children will not know of.

They try to at an early age with washing machines.

Fuck off yid. My best female cousin is like a second aunt. She taught me how to act.

checked

What is wrong with these animals that can't separate love from fuck? Must be mudbloods or absolute kikes. Love for family is so much deeper than for one's wife.

Thu Punisher uses the same logo, could just be some Holla Forums fag.

Just search 'punisher hat' and this was one of the results.

B-I-X-N-O-O-D-M-U-H-F-U-G-G-A

I am slow fucking the entirety of life with my airs and side long comments at regulars. When you start to even see the women show up again with knowing in their eyes it is magical. It takes so much to not break and just hug them all. The love is spreading so far.

What?

Uh, excuse me, did you SEE how clean your shitty beaches were after Sandy?

You niggers ought to have WORSHIPPED that storm.

It was indirect at the cousin fucker. I have so little respect I won't even touch it.

Being unapologetically diverse as a man is something the kikes and their goylems will never grasp. When you are not just the shadow but the light of Germany, the love gravitates. It comes from the heart and the lost are found with simple remarks. And as they come back, it is like the slowest thunderstorm.

National Socialism is very safe. You know how women talk. And how they come with much the same about again. The eldest remember when things were peaceful. Some of them show up with their daughters. Sometimes their grandmother starts showing her power level and the daughter tries to switch the subject. But when you ignore the daughter and giver her shameful eyes for trying to talk over their grandmother, it starts to spread.

Bodies float. Niggers can't swim and it has nothing to do with their bones.

Perhaps it takes a certain kind that women feel safe to speak candidly around.

Perhaps it's something to do with innate love.

You type like a shitskin. Stop posting.

Most have broken and untouched hearts. Some know how to touch it as we are not entirely broken.

Scared your wife is listening to me more than you?

Is Trump using this storm as a distraction to appoint Clarke and Arpaio? What's the deal with the lack of raw coverage of this disaster? Everybody btfo?

I assume you have not a drop of my blood, you would understand if so. I'm not outright calling you a kike but you certainly are not mine.

Patriotic nigger is joining the Trump administration?

Don't be a faggot. Mike was there.

Unknown. Speculation for an announcement after Labor Day, could be a book deal, could be a Special Prosecutor.

They continue to be anti-white as whites save them from their squalor.

Do not talk at me, nigger. You have a place that is not America.

If you're so on top of matters, do tell. Grace us with your information.

no they fucking don't
I'm not even a nigger and I sink like a rock.

archive.is/xfaKB

Quite an amount of outrage. I can't wait to be called up. A long line of hostiles that have not been called yet. It's a long branch.

You haven't been paying attention? Wenet the swift one tapped into the Harvey/Jimmy Stewart/Whitetopia memeplex to crash the shore of Texas at the 27th Parallel North in near perfect alignment with Hermopolis Magna.

Why this is important: archive.is/xwvDx

I usually hear first from family East. Being of America longer than WWI and WWII a brilliance, mystique and terror is with us.

You are all civilians in this colonial war.

60 posts of absolute schizo drivel

The women die and the traitors get to watch.

Pretty sure you have to be a lawyer to be a prosecutor.
Pretty sure Clarke is only cop not law school grad, otherwise they would be dropping the lawyer aspect of his copness.

IRMA comes and when it hits, we are what is left. Special missions for special family.

should have hit the faggots in Austin

When the blood sings, it is beyond what you stand for. Love and family first, recovery secondary.

please filter that lorem ipsum nigger
you fags need to stop taking the b8

cajun navy still getting shot at
as the water recedes,
the chimping proceeds

Please realize you come secondary. This is a love deeper than this board.

Disappointing

Cajun Navy dispatch stream indicated Decker(sp?) is a no-go zone "if you go, go strapped".

do the niggers specifically just not like boat coons? why havent they shot at the redcross, or CNN reporters rigging a fake rescue?

Have you seen a nigger? Have you seen a nigger in survival mode?

red cross doesn't rescue people and the media have police scanners, they know when an area is hot.

niggers shoot at them because they want to steal the boats and get whatever goods the boatcucks are carrying. good thing they can't shoot for shit
that's how you know it's not white people

Red Cross goes into war zones they know how to organize and avoid the shit like that.

yeah, they ignore the safeway in front of them and walk across the street walking past a restaurant so they can break into a metro pcs

Just more death cult bullshit.

Pray to Poseidon for Irma to hit it as a Cat 5.

Go on, the dehumanized are all that is left. I can smell the blood and water on the concrete from here.

fucking what? a bunch dehydrated Nescafe, an ice chest full of crawdads and some glazed turtle shells?

But niggers love all those things! Those things you just mentioned are like gold to the nigger!

Never put your faith in a frenchman.

Fair point. Load the traps, intentionally capsize and move along.

I said things a coon-ass always has, not grape soda, crack, and a GM b-body on razor thin 30 inch wheels

All they has is niggerdom.

….cajuns know how to swim and shoot straight, and they actually work

Baiting niggers with some blue rock candy would be top KEK.

I said frenchmen. Still, I'd never trust a single one of them alongside me. Blood and colonial still protection is how the black sun becomes real men and women in a real family.

When you hear it from every corner, the bigger deeper comes up. We're going to have to kill everyone in the way until we glue together again. Make a big beautiful reunion on the raft of dead niggers and implicit texans.

cajuns havent been "french" for a couple centuries

We slapped down on Kentucky.

Yeah, mostly a bunch of niggers trannies and degenerates. Outside of NO in the woods, there's family. Making enough crawdads to light up every tourist and piss blood.

what are you talking about?

user, please see

and WV/southern ohio

Cajuns are faggots. We are at every corner. Getting good times shootan out in every cousin in north-of Baton Rouge territory.

Deserve every flood for coopting Germanic instruments. Everyone north of Baton Rouge wants to kill all you francophile nigger thieves. Made my love Zydeco, enough to hope you all go under.

Cajun Navy lost contact with rescue crew in Port Arthur.

Mob of people trying to get home for pets, documents, and other things.

dubs of perseverance

E didnu nuffin
E wuz a good boi gettin hiz life tuhgetha n sheeeeiiitt muhfugga muh dick

OH MIGHTY POSEIDON MAY YOU STRIKE AS A MONSTER CAREGORY FIVE AND HELP US CLEANSE THE FILTH FROM OUR BEAUTIFUL LANDS
PRAISE KEK

some chick on the Cajun Navy dispatch

Where are you listening to it?

This
Has been proven infinite times, why would anyone think any different now?

Im listening to Houston Police scanner, I heard some dude shot himself in the neck earlier, I was cracking up. Sexual assaults steady through out the day as well

That cunt that's shitposting on the air sound like a spic to anyone else?

Were those the guys sent in to the Baymont Inn earlier?

Who's that kid on the drawing?

lurk fore 2 years before posting.

"white female being dragged to a location, surrounded by white males" Houston police dispatch now

correction, "surrounded by black males" my bad

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web

How's the current right now? I bet you could drag a nigger without even shifting.

I aint even there, chillin at the office in the north east but I'm sure you could easily drag a dindu. I'd rather snipe the parasites from a tree

I should would like to see that indirect count rise.

HOLY HELL WHAT IS GOING ON

The news headlines on Harvey have stopped rolling out so I thought things were winding. But I just popped open for the hell of it and I tune in to the Cajun Navy panicking over these floodgates opening. For Christ's sake it sounds like there's practically a wall of water rushing downstream and wiping out everything in its path right fucking now, with confirmed bridge collapses and shit. How is there media silence on this?

I just heard one of the chief guys say sarcastically "I love it when politics gets people killed." WHAT IS GOING ON

Even the cops are trying to hide whats really going on, they keep coordinating privately to discuss details on their cells but there is also a lot of patrols right now and limited number of dispatchers

the national media is bored of this
even the local news, i don't think there are any livestreams anymore from the houston news stations

Ya, even the baking of this #10 was half a day. Spent last night listening to dispatch, everytime I come back after a few hours everything is worse. NatGuard or whoever waiting till after curfew for a siege on a hotel, Multiple exclusion zones, peroxide fire just cauz, that one kid getting electrocuted in front of his mom by stepping on a landscape light whos last words were stay back im fucked, and now more water being dumped?
How have these threads died?
There is finally a legitamate extended-release happening and people are talking about possible future jewish AI?

I dont think they are bored of it, they are avoiding it. White men helping non-whites while being shot and other whites being victimized simply for being white. There have been white looters reported on the scanners but most of the action is coming from niggers (shocking, right?) It goes against the narrative the zog media machine has been spinning for decades.

Theyre telling people in these white rural outlying communities to gtfo or die because theyre releasing water out of Houston.

In Texas, people are making a run on gas stations because 30% of the nations supplier of refined gasoline is out of commission and there is now a shortage caused by panic.

A select (((few))) are making bank right now

codemonkey fucked up the board and we couldn't make new threads for most of yesterday, so people fucked off or tried hijacking other threads

Yeah I saw that, yesterdays thread just disappeared.

These storms are the blazing iron that will set the world into a spin.

We should spread the rumor that entire battalions of white supremacist militia groups are on site, using the cover of Harvey to gun down niggers with reckless abandon.

youtube.com/watch?v=26e4gbcPliE

This. In an earlier thread, I mentioned that Katriniggers redpilled an entire generation, even liberals were taken aback at how subhuman they truly are.

Irma on the way.

Source: nhc.noaa.gov

This is really revealing. I've heard about none of this shit. None of it! A hotel siege? Why? Chimpout?

This is a full scale media blackout on Harvey's aftermath and even Holla Forums is being affected. No, not even just the aftermath, rivers are still rising downstream, rescues are still ongoing, and it's still fucking happening. Yet I only checked back here because I found out that some big tornadoes from Harvey happened in TN yesterday.

I get that, but why avoid this most recent flooding happening? Unless I heard Cajun Navy dispatch wrong all highway connecting to Bridge City are about to be closed. People there that haven't evacuated are about to be fucked.

;-)

Negative, that sounds fun and I would love to mine some salt but ultimately seems counter-productive. Make memes demonstrating white people helping nig nogs while nig nogs shot and rape white people. "Why did we bother?" that kind of thing… Make fellow whites feel good for (((trying))) then remind them their efforts are fruitless, instincts will kick in and do the rest, for some anyway

I wish I had those answers friend, I am but a lowly user.

Holy fuck, they're going to let the water rise another 4 - 7 feet(in some areas) and not tell the public, that's why they're not saying anything, that's why communications are locked down. They're literally just killing people off.

The Cajun Navy is not being allowed to rescue these people either, they're not allowed in until saturday. The water is supposed to rise 4-7 feet in the next 10 hours.

See

I wondered what might make Bridge City stand out from the rest. On a whim, I just checked their demographic profile, and OH YES does it stand out.

This is so fucked.

Hopefully most of those whites got the hell out. Since the engineering teams are likely all white, it seems strange to me that they would eagerly flood out their homes.

Jesus. Thanks.

Could it be this disaster was supposed to be much worse than it was for propaganda purposes, but volunteer forces kept it from boiling over?

Are you listening to Cajun Navy dispatch? It sounds like the public doesn't even know the city is about to be inundated. I haven't gleaned too many details yet but the entire reason the situation has devolved to this point is political.

No I'm not, too busy to really and just relying on these threads to keep me up to date.

Ya, on that stream something like ' i'm not being extreme, I am stating facts, GET OUT NOW. The responce was something like 'lol xDxD

I'm not sure, but this is all fucked.

Exactly this. Exactly this. The gov is not telling the population of Bridge City that the water is going to rise 4 - 7 feet by tonight.

Cajun Navy Dispatch has the least biased information. Get in their stream.

I bet the only reason that the media isn't reporting on any of this is BECAUSE those outlying towns and rural communities are White, and they don't want them to know they're about to be Atlantis-tier

That would not surprise me, jews gona jew, nigs gona nig

Im hoping most of Bridge City has been evacuated (whites anyway, fuck the rest) All of Orange was under mandatory evac bridgecitytex.com/bc-hurricane-146.php
Hopefully its mostly unsuspecting niggers looting white neighborhoods that get washed away in this.

Any chance we can get a map of predicted underwater areas? Would be good to spread.

Kraft mercenaries - a descendant of Blackwater

flooding imminent for 15-20,000 more homes, voluntary evacuation now in effect

Pure coincidence.

Cajun Navy said Rainbow Bridge is open, which is connected to Bridge City, and people are allowed to enter but they don't see any traffic leaving.

For Hurricane Ike. I don't think that was the case for Harvey.

Would be nice. Looking at topographical maps makes it seems like the lower Neches basin is pretty flat. Can't really find numbers but 4 to 7 feet over the entire city is very believable.

Thanks for the correction. At work hungry with a headache

There's only one way out which is to the North. People are leaving, but it's jammed because there's only one way out.

What was all this about a hotel the military is storming?

Does anybody have a link to this? What's the deal with the Hotel?

A known terrorist by the name of Paul Denton has barricaded himself in his room on the second floor.

Another active shooter

this is all becoming a blur but i think it was just some guys. never did find out why they were raiding the hotel

I always place a ton of LAMS & Gas grenades in the hallway to make sure Paul survives the raid.
I may reinstall as its been a while since I played deus ex 1

Beaumont has chemical spills and contaminated water.

hotel raid was fake intel apparently
good job cuckchan

The Harvey threads over there are absolute cancer.
Faggots keep spamming the fake plane picture, retarded derails, false flagging, anti happening fags, the works. Absolute garbage.

Thats I thought, how the fuck would they "clear" such a large radius and why would that be necessary for one location? I would expect a response like that at the level 4 research lab, not a hotel

i cant stand listening to police scanners i just don't have the ear for it i guess
i know im missing chimpings because of this

sexual assaults, robberies, DV, lewd behavior even a couple kids "rolling something green in a piece of paper" KEK non stop all day

There are a few facade hotels, that only have a few floors actually acting as hotel space. The remaining floors range from anything as innocent as office space, to things like alphabet safe houses and weapons/drugs/money catches.

Assuming the hotel raid isn't fake intel from halfchan cunts dicking around with rescue efforts there is a chance something was discovered and action had to be taken.

No doubt, I assume something did go down but after going through the process of telephone on halfchan and leddit, it was beyond sensationalized.

Heh.

We got another sexual assault!

Sand niggers trolling Cajun Navy stream now.

the navy has arrived in orange county. says water will be rising for the next six days

Bridge collapse in Lumberton.

How about you just not carry your phone.

And nothing of value was lost.

shut her up at least

"nederland" sounds like niggerland

WATCHING FOX NEWS
THE CHEMICAL PLANT IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW

Liar.

LINK:
youtu.be/8DDw9pZJnOc

who's got the link to gloomtube?

Ah, Fox 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jxr8mrP9HI

Better one.

That "guy" looks like such a faggot.
I take it its some kind of jew?

The fire rises!

Explosion when?

FIRE COCK

Dubs for happens in next hour.

Trips don't lie.

Houston Police
11 hours of chimping, tapping out

In Houston sure, the rest of Texas? Theyll be over this "shortage" by the end of the weekend if they can pull their head out their asses and stop acting like retards thatll never see a drop of gasoline again.

I bet some jew is making a ton of $chekel$ out of this.

Shut it down

The dutch would like to have a word.

someone just said the cajun navy stream is several hours behind realtime

That's not true. It's at most a half hour off.

IRMA GROWS STRONGER

Fucking kek. The local Nat. Guard apparently doesn't have any amphibious vehicles and has to call in the Marines.

EXPLODE!!!!

Sweet potatoes are a winter superfood because all the sugar. This is assuming you're actually doing shit out in the cold, because you consume twice as many calories staying warm, and that's all sugar is. Just because it's useful in winter doesn't mean it still isn't dirt candy like he said.

Not bad, hopefully these trips will mean a more powerful boom.

topkek

And make sure they are all in addidas track suits.

Get ready to really spin. Know much about Irminism? Ties into 'Nazi' Occultism. Remember that Harvey landed at the 27th Parallel North.

so does the US just have no amphibious vehicles at all? that doesn't sound right

What do I do with these two numbers?

See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_Amphibious_Vehicle

AAV's have been on the ground.

that area would have been most of southside of port arthur which was already under significant water so most of the ones that wanted rescued were out already, or they wanted to chimp. the evacuation order was to keep "rescuers" out of that zone for any possible entry which was probably reasonable if it was legit

right, too many eyes, "oh shit people are watching cause they know the media can't be trusted to cover this" - don't want this all over alex jones and jewtube because anons recorded it

There was a comment on the Live Cajun Navy Dispatch yt chat that there was discussion later in the morning on the dispatch wanting to know the condition of the man attacked with the axe (the hotel scenario above), so was it really hoax or disinformation? I had gone to sleep so didn't hear for it for myself.

Listening to that stream has proved two things, media is not interested in covering the real on the ground situation in Texas, and law enforcement is being an active impediment to volunteer rescuers attempts.

It does. But the National Guard apparently doesn't, which is why you're seeing Marines in Texas. Which really isn't a thing Marines usually do, as there are actually all sorts of restrictions about deploying conventional forces on US soil, which is why the National Guard is a thing. Things are utterly fucked when the National Guard has to call the Marines for help.

They are arresting rescuers for "animal rescues" now, they don't want any more animals to the point of arresting rescuers to make them stop bringing them.

How is that even legal?

They should arrest people for rescuing spics and niggers.

If they're wild, I'd imagine its under some bullshit regulation. If they are domestic animals like cats and dogs, maybe property theft?

(checked)
Sounds like one of those cases to utilize the second amendment and the right to a jury trial.

Might be seen as rescuing animals instead of people, and in some weird way potential manslaughter.

Active shooter Beltway & Memorial.

Sending in "Armed Guards with automatic weapons"

I have no idea what kind of animals they are but they have probably received insane amounts of animals to the shelters. The water was so crazy there were horses and cows that were being rescued some of which were swimming for a while.
t. Houston user

Houston user this shit is fucked, if you're even close you need to gtfo.

Militia or LEO?

Unspecified, just gleaning what I can from the Live Cajun Navy dispatch.

LEO and feds according to stream

Most redundant post I've ever seen.

(cchecked)

Does someone have an uncucked charity list? I'm far and away and don't want my money siphoned into mosques and anti-white political bullshit.

Spend it on getting yourself a white wife and having babies. If you already have some, have some more. You'll already be making plenty of contributions via taxes.

After hearing some of these calls from the Cajun Navy, I think some of the people they are rescuing should be left to die.

You know the fed will waste what is given, funneling it to subversive groups and other garbage. Besides, I'm well off enough. I can afford to help other whites in need.

Give it to Cajun Navy then.

ASPCA, help the real victims, fuck the rest

Good options, can someone tell me if the Texas Nationalist Movement is legit? They have a charity to help Harvey victims but open nationalist groups are few and far between.

Never donate above board to militia like groups. I know they're likely not militia, it's just common term since ruby ridge
Salvation army, aspca, anything heb and gallery furniture have going, though be leery all around. I'd just call a couple and ask specifically what the money goes to and get it in writing etc.
I'm too proud for gibs.
(((They're))) going to buy out my flooded ass neighborhood and screw the land owners bad I'm sure. I'd put that money towards the families affected as directly as you can.

IRMA WILL BE HEARD

Thanks Tex, I'll take your advice. If you come across some honest guys let us know.

Holy fuck. This is wild.
BRING IT
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Is the dispatch stream on JewTube from different channels on Zello or it's all one giant clusterfuck? Seems retarded.

/florida/fag here, deeply concerned about this shit. we haven't had a good hurricane in a generation, and nobody is prepared for a good assfucking.

if it hits us at cat. 4, we're going to have a happening that puts TX death toll to shame. our niggers and spics are some of the most subhuman in the entire nation.

That's how much of a clusterfuck it is.

If the civilians are disorganized and still accomplishing this much, imagine the gov't dispatches.

I'm heading to central florida mid october, can't wait to see the results

They're doing really good for having 0 support.

They could use some logistics help tbh.

Beaumont has lost all water. Hospitals evacuating.

our whites eat the faces of other humans, just imagine miami niggers after 5 days of no power water or food.

It's gonna be awesome, buy extra ammo

Sounds like Cajun Navy is getting some National Guard and Police support now, they were mentioning each boat is taking 1-2 Guard/Police with them after dark, that's how fucked shit is.

Even Cops are calling Cajun Navy for helping their families instead of gov't.

That was yesterday as well, user. Step it up, senpai.

Remember that donations to charities constitute a tax write-off, so you can think of your donation to a charity as greater control over money that is going to be taken from you anyways. I'd rather it go to some uncucked charity than the war for greater Israel. That being said, most charities are scams and it can be very difficult to find a good one.

Whats happening in Proctor TX?
livestream nig said: i don't care if you're armed or not, you need to be out of proctor tonight"

Proctor TX is by Dallas, so it might be a neighborhood

Seriously though, HEB was first on the scene, and they've provided a lot of help to people. Kroger, for example, just sends money to red cross. SAD!

a couple of different people have said to GTFO tonight, no questions asked, reports of someone setting up traps

It's not Proctor TX it's Proctor, Houston, Texas according to gmaps

Antifa trolling cuckchan have started to troll the Cajun navy sending them into ghettos to get shot at, and spreading panic inducing rumors. This happening, relying heavily on social media, has fallen prey to internet shenanigans, and that directly influenced the final body count.

Well winter is coming you know user.
There's a reason the new Bladerunner is set in a climatic cold snap.

Wait, really?

Every time I think communists can't go lower they go and grab a shovel. Sending brave whites to their deaths because they hate them so much, I'm livid. Do you have halfchan screenshots or twitter proof? I'll spread it if you got em'.

WTF, why does that one track go right through Wisconsin?!? yes I'm a cheesehead-wearing badger, pls no bully

Look at the trailer.

jesus that's incredibly shitty. every day that passes i feel less and less for the "people."

when can we shoot them

Since this thread's title is about Praising Kek, this is just a friendly reminder that Wotan was the God of Hurricane and Storm, which is why his incarnation in Hitler used the Blitzkrieg, had Storm Troopers, and didn't want to completely obliterate British people, because a Man of Absolute Will can only be completely committed or not at all; which tragically was also his Achilles Heel - his inability to seize the war in Dunkirk was the Reich's ultimate defeat. A hurricane is not a heat wave. A sprinter is not a marathon runner.

The last Black Sun across the United States, before August 21st, was 99 years ago, in 1918. Curious what that date meant for Germany, as well as the United States. Miguel Serrano as well as men like Goebbels and other philosophers believed that Hitler 'gave' his body to an Avatar - that he was 'inside' himself, and only appeared outside in select moments (such as the rare recorded interview in which we hear his soft regular voice once).

The sheer power of these hurricanes (and other events across the country heat waves, lightning etc), exactly 12 (kek) years after Katrina, should at least make you think twice about the spiritual meaning of all everything, and should compel you to contemplate exactly what's to come.

We live in a timeline where nothing seems real and anything feels possible.

It feels more surreal because we've reached the point where the media no longer reports on reality. If Holla Forums started a competing cable news channel it'd be at the top of the ratings by the end of the week, but there'd be no ads because reality offends nearly every advertiser at some point, it would have to rely solely on private donations or a subscription model.

I'm sure we could get adds from pg&, imagine how many plugs we could get talking about gassing kikes and shocking gays.

pg&e*

Rolling for Harvey round 2

Sounds like someone is pretending to be a squad of marines with a trailer of supplies that needs help.

[paraphrasing]

Volunteer Navy is reaching breaking point of patience, trolling, lack of food/resources, danger.

It's not a setup
It's a setup
It's not a setup
It's a setup

wasn't there supposed to be some disaster this year that flooded fema camps? not saying glow in the dark cianiggers can make a hurricane. but what about how water is handled? flooding worsened do to "mismanagement" of flood control resources.

Why u no watch One America News not cable but still on sat?
Just sit back, relax, and let the comic cycles play out. Hitler admitted he was not the one, and he was leading the way for the next to come by working to expose the problem. Well, he sure did that. If you step back and look at 1945-present as a historical chunk you'll really be able to see just how deep the Jewish claws have accelerated their complete takeover of society (((globalism))) and its hard to imagine a timeline where they'd be as successful or more successful than here and now. Kali Yuga supposed to end 2025 and it feels like everything has been moving along pleasantly. Expect things to start exponentially ramping up until 2025…. as they say, "Kakli will come at the most critical moment at the bottom of the Kali Yuga", as Devi said, riding a white horse (as in Hinduism), and would be absolute and pragmatic, unlike Hitler.
I remember reading long ago that Edgar Cayce predicted Jesus would be reincarnated in 1996, which coincidentally was also the first year the modern internet as we know it existed.
-E. Cayce

cajun navy dispatch?

They practically admitted they were deliberately flooding bridge city so it's certainly possible.

Wish I could give it a spin, but stuck with cable for now.

Download the Zello app and add the following channels.

Texas search and rescue (non medical emergency)
Texas Search and Rescue
Southeast texas navy
Easy Houston Rescue
Cajun Navy Orange Rescue
Beaumont surrounding area rescue

The UN building will come crashing down into the water of an angry God.

You know why.

There's a lot of alligators and aids but did anyone save some frogs?

One of the largest oil refineries in Texas, shut down by flooding, is owned by the Saudi government.

You should be able to run it in wine

Slightly off topic, but does anyone have the latest update on the Texas-chan OC?
Last I heard, Texas anons power was gonna go out or something.

please be true

Some new river cresting, houses completely submerged in areas with street lights still on, advising boats to avoid energized areas.

Reports of a church near a river held by blacks attacking military/police trying to evacuate them.

beat me to it, didn't hear the 100 part, what channel you on?

Wanting armed volunteers to go in where police aren't going tonight - GTKRWN

So is most of Houston lawless right now?

Lacy's Temple Church of God, Pine St. & E La Salle St., Beaumont. Neches is the river that is flooding. I heard the 100 number earlier but who knows what's true.

k, same channel then, i been switching around
thx

I just realized I heard some of these transmissions an hour ago on another channel. Feed must be way behind because of the number of transmissions. Guy is going to talk about an ambulance for a while and then hot beer, tinder, pof etc.

Just called the church, main number disconnected and the other one just kept ringing

There was a guy in the "Jpll5JzS3oM" chat stream that setup the stream above earlier in the day because of the delay, and for the first couple of hours it just mirrored the Cajun Navy Dispatch without the delay. Then fucktard added a bunch of other Zello channels and they all jump around randomly, defeating the initial purpose for setting it up.
FFS, guess I'll just have to run the Zello app myself.

What did the ringing sound like? It very well could have been intercepted.

I was browsing through headlines and noticed a trend that starting about 24hrs ago, the following articles came out downplaying looting as exaggerated and racist narrative. I wonder (((who))) gave the liberal media their new marching orders?
snopes.com/2017/09/01/harvey-looting-troll-tweets/
snopes.com/does-a-video-show-two-men-cash-register/
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-harvey-looting-20170901-story.html
thinkprogress.org/the-racist-hurricane-looting-narrative-has-resurfaced-after-harvey-a2276013be63/
vice.com/en_us/article/qvvaam/the-phony-hurricane-shark-photo-wasnt-this-weeks-worst-fake-news

On the flip-side, this article also just came out. Holy fuck, once again, only the UK media can reliably report on what's actually going on in the USA.
thesun.co.uk/news/4375082/hurricane-victims-arms-stop-looters-impersonating-rescue-workers/

Better yet, keep it up but eject the UN and turn it into a 700-stall bathroom for homeless people.

he's wrong, the streams are a bunch of channels

Baymont Hotel.
There was a rumor that white people are inside with food and water.
Food and water attracts nogmob.

Do you care to rephrase that, I still don't follow. Did you mean the Cajun Navy stream is a compilation of channels as well?

I assume from your pic you mean the guy with Zello app with multiple channels loaded, the little green bar showing activity, the voices come from the different channels and cycle's activity. I assume you can adjust that cycling function but I haven't actually used the Zello app.

The shelter numbers being reported seem extremely low, that means people with means or family willing to take them are leaving the shelters, but that also probably means a significant number of nogs are roaming feral?

Homeless, hungry, wet, nogs, angry at whitey and demanding gibs. RWDS time.

the jewtube streams sound like a clusterfuck because the person streaming has a bunch of zello channels open at once
i havent used zello either so idk if there's a way around it, just saying it's not as chaotic as it seems

Listening to the Cajun Navy dispatch channel a couple nights ago when Port Arthur was first getting flooded out and they were the only ones doing the rescues, gov't wasn't even on the scenes yet, the shit was pretty chaotic. It slowed down a lot the past day or two.

deedeeebump

(witnessed)
they're doing mainly animal rescues and supplies runs now. they are also recovering people that aren't really in danger but just wish they had evacuated.
actually, since things have calmed down so much i suspect these groups are going start getting nigged on even harder as they go in.

Learn to keep your buoyancy with controlled breathing. Most niggers are probably too stupid to understand the concept.

Is that real? Are flood victims really using a fridge as a boat?

Then you lack the skills needed. Not hard to stay afloat treading or back floating.

just browsing flickr yes, flickr lel

winter is coming, or the new blade runner recognises?
Winter is certainly coming. within 20 years.

WE LOVE YOU TPUMP!

Should be a ban on foreign ngo operating inside the country.

damn

archive.is/yzC9n

shit. that's the archive for this thread

Unrelated to Harvey, but here's a live fire map:
arcgis.com/apps/PublicInformation/index.html?appid=0c12ac1e89c24075a2be145f4db6caf5
Oregon and California are burning, the sun is red.

fug

All the more reason to move!

already have the move date

Who has the latest information on the Arkema plant? Also, we should be on top of the incoming Irma happening.

What can you tell me about this before Irma arrives? I think there is an interesting connection here between Hermopolis (land of the hares, 27th Parallel North) and this Germanic tribe named Hermiones at the root of Irminism.

i imagine the plant is still burning, nothing to be done about it

So the govt want the niggers dead or everyone? TBH This doesn't sound right.

Checked.

The senseless trolling is interfering with my /comfy/.

it wouldn't be stopped because the flood is in the way.

it's a type of fire that isn't safe to fight.
even if it wasn't flooded they wouldn't fight it.
if you're really interested, chemfag anons talked in detail about this in one of the previous threads

The fire rises.

Major hasmat incidents tend to involve pulling everyone back to a safe distance and trying to do as much as you can to reduce the impact on the environment (not muh global warming, I mean toxic chemicals getting out and fucking shit up). Once things get beyond a certain point, there's no reason to even try to contain it because you can't anyway.

I know. Flood is the reason why it happened.

Irma confirmed for submerging Atlanta, the nigger capital of the world?

I don't know

Still says away from landfall. Could wander wherever at the moment.

Tbh the white people should flee right now and not wait for the lifesavers.

IRMA HAS EYES FOR EAST COAST

BRINGING HER FRIEND IN TOW

CHECKED
Are the people fleeing now or stay until it's too late again? I can't into real fake news.

The original Floridians know how to deal with this.

The few whites left in Atlanta must be just as useless as the rest of the population there. They will get stuck.

Its still days away from knowing its track. But I feel it will hit the east cost.

Literally anyone could get a gun job during these disasters. Tines like these people take advantage of the disaster to do their dirty deeds, and there's so many fucking people going in and out there's no way for any crimes to be linked back unless you're literally retarded.

You have Mexican drug cartels smuggling illegals with drugs in right now, militias trying to stop them, military contractors trying to setup refugee areas, shitbird looters, nogs, RWDS, LWDS, and this isn't even counting the government spooks doing operations or human trafficking groups. It's a clusterfuck and worse than a warzone because you have no clue who's on who's side.

does anyone have a jewtube link for the rescuefag streams? the few i've found have obvious delays of several hours

Thats because G4S was smart and didn't market themselves as military contractors; they marketed themselves as "security guards" so normalfags think 'mall cops'. If they came out and said they were super secret navy SEALs for hire like blackwater did they'd be scrutinized a lot more

Do you mean the niggers who are working in CIA?

new ID very interesting observations, user. I didn't make that connection and its hard to test the validity of storm naming, but we all know that the universe has a funny way of working and that we can only see seemingly impossible consequences unfold so many times before we realize that reality is an illusion and we're all part of a game we can't control. Gods and Demons, Good and Evil, WE and Jews.
I think its interesting that you mention 12,500BC, considering that the 'Great Flood' has scientific evidence for happening around 11,000BC. In Serrano's, El Cordon Dorado: Esoteric Hitlerism, he claims that there was once a passageway in the ice thru the Euphrates that the ancient civilizations would meet with Guides from Hyperborea (the poles, the inner earth, Atlantis, whatever you want to call it) and bring them sacred knowledge (the briefcase stone etc) of the Golden Age, before the Great Flood made it impassable due to mud.
Now Its also important to point out that Wotan is also Osirus
It is said that Osiris would return to resurrect the dead, the Wildes Heer Interesting as well was Hitlers naming of Operation Barbarossa, which refers to the legend in which Barbarossa would one day come from the insides of the mountains for the Final Battle.
Why am I blabbering about all of these seemingly loose connections? Well, the stars are aligning.

I can't hear.

when the inevitable irma thread is made, please post link here

Go away Irma! Don't come right at me!

Fug…

Wish it hit jew york, but Florida has massive kike enclaves too.

Well, if it hits Miami I won't be upset. I just want it to stay away from North Florida, and namely the only major city that voted for Trump. (Jacksonville)

earth.nullschool.net/#2017/09/07/1500Z/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-58.39,20.27,2306/loc=-65.330,22.181

It's coming for you niggers.

Cajun navy bragging right now on zello that they've saved over 6,000 people. And I'm sure over 90% of them are nonwhites
Good job boat fags

I hope Atlanta floods.

My weather app is saying there's more rain coming to Houston. We all know that any additional precipitation will exacerbate the situation.
All anons are now formally on Happening watch

To get a more accurate picture, look at Postal 2 Paradise Lost gameplay.

If dubs it won't hit new jersey.

Standard ringing, never went to voicemail though.

Just download Zello for the PC and search for Cajun navy and texas Navy channels

get excited cucks it's time to save more shitskins!
IRMA IS COMING
SAVE MORE MUDS
KEEP ANGERING FLOOD-CHAN
THIS HURRICANE SEASON NEVER ENDS

Most of Washington DC was Built on marshy land.
ventusky.com/?p=39.61;-75.63;6&l=wind&t=20170911/12&m=gfs

Now what in the fuck is keeping that nigger from walking in that 6 inch deep water?

skipped leg day

updated archive of this bread
archive.is/2yBrA

had to be underwater to be above admiralty law

Monkeys naturally fear water.

gotta keep them jordans lookin' fresh, nigga.

gotta keep them jordans lookin' fresh, nigga.

(checked)
Satan confirms more hurricanes

Washington DC is only 11 meters above sea level.

FLOOD THE SWAMP

Carolinas should be okay, especially in the rural areas (Near Lake Lure and Lake Adger for instance) where almost everyone has a boat or a neighbor who does. I'm worried about the coastals though.

Look at the scar tissue and shape of his left leg. Looks like he might have taken some gunshot wounds, possibly a fight over gibs or even a veteran.

looks like hes has necrotizing fasciitis in his left knee.

Just call them niggers.

So CBP is confirmed to be on scene…I wonder if they have any immigration enforcement powers there.

Either way it ain't walking far on that leg, especially not in floodwaters becoming high enough to warrant a rescue boat.

Not seeing anything wrong, with a woman-of-war. Thins out the ranks. Strengthens the remainders. If there's one thing that needs to be done, as soon as this age of judenry is over, it's the straining of men and women. The stock of both sides has gotten far too leniant, for my tastes. Definitely needs looking into.

Why couldn't this shit hit the entire west coast instead?

My sister said she saw someone fill up their pickup, then fill up a tank in the back of the pickup. People are bringing 1 and 2 gallon tanks meant to fuel lawnmowers so they can hoard more gas. The media has stirred up widespread panic and gas stations are raking in money. Things will be back to normal in a week or so. The gulf only accounts for 17% of the US gas supply anyway.

as long as that low is there hurricane irma will get pushed into North Carolina or Washington DC.

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=-80.82,35.04,596/loc=-65.664,38.471

Stop trying to force this guy as a meme.

They're mainly in Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Pompano.

New bread? This one is getting stale.

Texas better get used to their new pet alligators.

Well this is post #750, so you have one chance to get it right. Faggot.

this isn't true, it's over 30%