New all female Lord of the flies is really pissing off feminists

It's really fucking funny watching them desperately try to stick themselves in any already established work of art or entertainment they can get their grubby little paws on, but getting their size XL4 panties in a twist when they might be protrayed as flawed. You wanna have a chuckle or watch how fucking full of themselves they are just search Lord of the flies on Twitter or take a gander at this dumpster fire of a Guardian article archive.is/SOMis . I hope instead of violence and fear they kill each other by being petty, self important and generally weak, but either way that movie is going to piss them the fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/37gs7c/the_island_with_bear_grylls_season_2_recap/
archive.is/itcO1
youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4
twitter.com/rgay/status/903067493966766081
dindebat.dk/topic/709850-skal-kvinder-have-stemmeret/?page=3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
theredpillroom.blogspot.fr/2012/05/female-social-matrix-introduction.html
archive.is/egZtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it going to be 15 minutes of catfighting immediately after they hit the shore

Kek, they literally want it to be about how they all get along and everything's great.

Reminds me of that Dutch survival show where they put teams of all males and all females against each other to see who could survive the longest on the island or something. As expected the hoes did so badly the producers had to mix the teams.

Anyone got the story about what happened on male vs female Survivor?

my thoughts exactly

pic related

thank you sir

They got even saltier when they realized it was two white men doing it.

They're right, a female Lord of the Flies couldn't happen because they'd all starve to death in four days while gossiping about how Piggy is a total whore

God damn OP you're one funny motherfucker. Bump.

This is how you do viral advertising correctly.

America did this too in their reality shows. A bunch of shows did this and the woman team failed every single time because women hate each other or something. I don't know how evolution did it but even meathead chads and nerds can get along for the greater good. I don't understand why women can't.

Anyone have that screencap of that lady who tried to make an all female company from the ground up and it imploded over stupid petty shit?

Please tell me they gender-swapped piggy and there's a hamwhale in his place. I would die laughing.

Men have always operated in tightly disciplined teams to carry out life-or-death missions where the survival of the group was at stake. Women have always sat on their asses and gathered berries while bitching about the men.

Typical male activities include persistence hunting (like wolves) and warfare. There was also scouting and diplomacy with neighboring hunter-gatherer groups, which requires a cool head and the ability to shut the fuck up (remember Sonny losing his cool in front of Solozzo in the Godfather?)

Women, on the other hand, always had a minimally demanding set of tasks, and the real challenge for them was to backbite their way up the gossip hierarchy. That's why they're good at that, and we're good at everything else. Plain selection pressure and the comparative advantage.

It reminds me of that woman who started an all-female TV production company, too. I'd feel bad for them if they weren't so annoyingly lacking in self-awareness about the whole thing.

You've just described Holla Forums.
Also, don't you know all women consider eachother competition? That's where all the muh positive energy "FRIENDLY REMINDER SISTERHOOD LADIES, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE YOU COMPETITION" bullshit comes from.

Not in my collection, but here's a link:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I expected beezlebub to push feminism.

Men are readily capable of forming low-scale group hierarchy. In an adverse situation (especially with no women around), it doesn't matter whether you're chad or autist. Group consensus establishes a leader, and everyone else acts according to their abilities. Adversity breeds camaraderie in men.

Women cannot elect a leader among themselves. They'll scatter like cats, form cliques, and spend more time playing social games than doing actual work.

Additionally, men take pride and satisfaction in work. Have you ever felt the need to do something because it bugged you to leave it undone? Women will only do work if it earns them praise (which they will not receive in an all-female group).

Men compete to produce resources while women compete to use resources. Production of new resources is often infinite, tied to the land you can own and hold onto. Meanwhile, there's only so many resources to use up at any given time. Men can work together to produce more resources and share. Women sharing means less for themselves.

The entire point of that movie is that when shit goes south people quickly become primitive and savage. Its suppose to be about the dark side of human nature.

So who wants to bet that they add some "creative additions" to this movie? It'll be a racially diverse cast but the evil one will be the blonde woman. And maybe they get saved in the end (by men lead by straight-outta-the-Congo looking actors).

It's been nearly a decade since I read the book back in grade nine (Jesus Christ, I'm getting old) but I remember it being more about the breakdown of society when the concepts of will to power clash with trying to make some semblance of a sustainable society… not so much "MUH PATRIARCHY REEEEE".

This was the first thing that I thought of when I read the title of the OP while scrolling on page one.

What's really funny is that if you look this up on Twitter and I highly suggest you do by the way, you will find incredible amount of these people say that " you're missing the point and its about toxic masculinity ". You know how retards like to say that the " native Americans are so wise and would create a land of peace unlike those filthy whites" women are the injuns in this scenario. It's those goddamn white men getting in the way of peaceful society.

Don't forget Bear Grylls did this and the female island lost half of its members in the jungle for days on end while the camp had no fire food or water to speak of.

There is also the Sitones

IIRC they used the only large water container, to store meat they tried to preserve with seawater, which ended up going rotten and instead of washing the container they just stopped using it.

Imagine a woman without a vagina. I mean, what's the point? We should all call them vaginas from now on.

Fucking hell, that's hilarious.

Even when it's a woman, writing to a woman about her attitude toward other women, it's men's fault they're bitchy.

Oh my..

I remember in it too that the dudes had this awesome campsite set up and even made hammocks or something so that they didn't have to sleep in the sand. The women, however, were tards and slept on the ground and got viciously bitten by ants kek.

Further proof that all women have an external locus of control and that to treat them as if they don't is stupid.

This is accurate

In the final days the men had essentially fished the surrounding waters dry and were eating camen and wild pig while the women only held on by their fingernails but prettied the place up just before Bear arrived so he declared that yes, these women are thriving.>>10528463

tfw you and your bros will never erect a comfy civilization on a deserted island

Now tell that to the tradcucks. Womens """"""rights"""""", as if it weren't obvious enough, were a mistake.

S-STOP

Women and the way they think of themselves today reminds me an awful lot of a kid playing pretend superhero but they never stopped. They tell you they're so fucking powerful and they can do anything but THE MOMENT that you don't play into their fantasy you're being a fucking bad guy. For a group of people who complain about " the male fantasy" they sure do love being "empowered" by their own power fantasy's.

wew lad

Found a summary of that season. It's redditor MRAs, but hey.
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/37gs7c/the_island_with_bear_grylls_season_2_recap/

The thing that irks me perhaps even more than the civnat cucks are those who think only third-wave feminism is a problem, or who refuse to condemn all feminism. All these fucking "conservatives" who are okay on everything else but think masculine virtues like strength are universal and take pride in women in the military and other such bullshit.

He was lead by white men who held daily organizing meetings where they delegated tasks, shared idea's, went over others their opinions, worries, any on-going problems and reflections on other tasks, naturally the single the nigger is going to absolutely flourish in such circumstances, even valued for his labor input. Damn. Vaginakin utterly beat the fuck out.

A female Lord of the Flies doesn't make sense since they would all die quickly from lack of food and water instead of participating in cooperative hunting and forming any sort of society.

for what purpose

lols

Envy and resentment, user. All all these -isms boil down to. That and eliminating biological competition when it involves outgroups.

If it doesn't have a token woman in it, it must be replicated with an all girl cast. Women are like kikes in that regard, they can't create, they can only subvert and perverse.

it's almost be like having a congoid journey into Britain and pretending you're adapting Heart of Darkness

I think it's actually legitimately two guys who want to put their own spin on it. The people who supported the new Ghostbusters and want shove women into everything absolutely hate this.

they won't survive the first blood moon

Because they assume the plot and all that revolves around it will be left intact as with anything else that includes a reversed gender cast, meaning they're only worried about damaging m-muh sisterhood! It's men that are toxic! If it doesn't portray wymin as stronk and brave it SHOULDN'T EXIST! Ignoring an example of toxic feminity I posted here:

My ex-ex-girlfriend is a feminists, at home she always got on her knees and called me Sir, wanted me to be extra rough with her and for me to not accept any backtalk. She wholeheartedly believed in a male led relationship and male dominance. She worked at a uni college in Twente, where i thought she taught health sciences, instead she taught social sciences to young womyn, it was all about empowerment and strong independent womyn, patriachy this, men are all pigs etc etc, all day every workday. Then when she came home, she put on her collar, which she insisted i'd make her wear.

There's some serious psychological fucked up shit going on with these women today, i only learned of her actual occupation through a friend of hers who i bumped into at one of a high school mates birthdays while my GF was talking to other people, she told me my Ex was such a powerful women to which i began to ask why and that opened a can of worms which led me to break it off, i really wish i had not known. My ex was obsessed with wanting to start a family and becoming a full time house wife while being treated like a women with no rights, sadly the finances weren't there.

Whenever i see these harpies screech on and on about patriachy and womyn rights i'm instantly reminded of that ex and her fucked up psyche and how the oppression she went on and on about was her sexualization of me at home commandeering and slapping her around because she wanted it and had specifically pushed me into her sexual deviancy.

This was my redpill that shattered the liberal cancer conditioning i received in state funded dutch schools.

Gas the kikes.

Kek it sounds like all the stuff feminists imagine about the patriarchy are their secret fantasies.

Checking these heavenly trips
Feminism is nothing but women's longest shit test against us.

If any of you have a Facebook account, it would be a shame if you asked her what she thought of crime statistics based on race. I'm sure she wouldn't flip out at all. Can't argue with statistics, right?

Also point out that men have higher standard deviation in IQ, meaning more on the extreme ends of the spectrum compared to women.

CHECKED
It's in the women nature to respect the dominant men so give them what they wanted by take the vote rights away from them and dominate them like it is ours.

Silly, statistics are only valid when they are anti-white male.

no, try child abuse statistics based on gender

is it my imagination, or is it typically in fiction, all-female societies are depicted as utopian, crime-free, war-free, etc. and all-male societies the opposite?

Ask her why women kill vastly more babies than men and then link her to a study on the number of abortions performed in America

I'd rather use the race example because the gender debate is less heated than the race one. I'm not even trying to create a race war in the comments, but to see if she'll accept stats when her pets get a knock on them (I'm just assuming she's the "brown people can do no wrong" type since they so often go hand in hand with the "reee men" types) or if it'll suddenly just turn into "YOU'RE A RACIST HOW DARE YOU REEE STATISTICS ARE A TOOL OF WHITE PRIVILEGE" lulzfest.

A friend once said, "a woman is a type of growth on top of a vagina you hold onto while fucking it". Pretty apt.

""""""""Progress""""""""""". If it's male, it must be replaced by a female. If it's white, it must be replaced by a nigger. Destroy white civilization, white culture, erase white history, tell whites they're evil racist nadzees that need to die if they resist the programming.

Yes, most modern (((fiction))) will create inaccurate utopias designed to persuade you into (((their))) beliefs. The invention of "Toxic Masculinity" is already widespread throughout most modern feminist affected/edited mediums. TBH you shouldn't even be watching the tel-avivision or the electric jew, it only acts as subversive propaganda to further (((their))) agenda.

What the fuck, how would that work?

Well there was that comedy Ἐκκλησιάζουσαι Ekklesiazousai
usually translated as:
Congresswomen
Women in Parliament
Women in Power
A Parliament of Women

The play was a metaphor to attack Sophists, radical intellectuals, who thought women should be included in the Democracy.

By the way these were written around 400 BC.

there's more to her story user. she eventually finds her way into rural france, marries a very salt-of-the-earth burly french farm boy who likes his meat rare, and goes on last i heard anyway to basically live happily ever after as a housewife, catering to her husbands needs.

of course she had to write an article about it, but if you look you can probably find it. she wrote it under the same name, Samantha Brick.

So what group of Jews is behind this? What Jew bitch is going to the be the hero etc? I don't know who these dumb motherfuckers think is going to watch this shit. Sounds fucking painful. Some kike exec still thinks it's the 80's or 90's ffs. Just gas them all.

Wew, I was just thinking about that. I couldn't remember the name.

fuck
Meant for

The look on that guys face…

I have to wonder if they can even do the movie proper without Piggy. But then why even call it Lord of the Flies at that point? They can call their new movie Lord of the Clams.

They have two choices. First, they can make it true to the source. The women are trapped and they tear each other apart. It would be an interesting display of the dark side of women. I'd watch that movie. If done right, that movie could be a game changer. But they aren't going to do that. Definitely not with Schumer involved. It's going to be a comedy where the worst thing the women do is queef. It'll be a summer camp for girls movie. And that will suck balls. They'll cry sexism when it flops.

It's cost and benefit. Let's see those statistics of male inventors and workers, huh?

It is not your imagination. This is a deliberate inversion of classical (and correct) understanding of women as a group who brought discord to an otherwise orderly civilization. This is why myths like the sirens exist and why in Eastern mysticism chaos is associated with femininity.

It's a deliberate dumbing down and confusing things based on the simple principle of
as if all violence is bad and men aren't the entire origin of civilization.

I've already got the first 20 minutes of the movie down:

All women societies are portrayed as utopias even when men write them, because the idea of a world where there is no shortage of anything, least of all virgin pussy, is appealing to both men, and all the mental disorders.

This is true. The power of male thirst is unfortunately strong. Celibate monk uprising when?

I'd bet money they discover some unbroken bottles of rum, get some coconuts, "it's not all bad, girls!", and cue beach party montage to whatever Katy Perry song has just come out.

Lord of the Crabs more like.

He look like he wanted to slap her face to put her in the right place but can't do it because it's illegal.

The trannie is going to have to be MtF. It'll be either Laverne Cox or Jamie Clayton. They will conveniently find an unlimited shed of HRT left by the ancients who were all completely normalized with transgenderedness and invented HRT and needles five thousand years ago.

Theres one I know of! World Without Men by Anglo author Charles Eric Maine.
It describes a brutal society of all females controlled by a central computer where Lesbianism is mandatory, where your life expectancy is controlled by your Job, and nobody except the best scientists live past 30, and the stats that controll euthanism rates is called mortic Tax and the total number of deaths is called Mortic Revenue. All dissent is brutally crushed.
This ugly society is kept alive by stored semen from 5000 years before, when men walked the earth, but for some reason this sperm only makes women, And they're running out.
And then they find a male body in the ice… with viable sperm… and then it gets interesting.

one of the female characters gets gangraped by a crew of lesbians with a strapon. So yes there is dickery. and I found a better version of the book: Alph Better rewritten and better revised.

You remember the Dutch survival show with a man and a women island? (would link but "this file already exists")

Of course it wont happen because they wont be able to satisfie their basic needs to a point where they can start building a socity.
Also I doubt they can come up with "who ever has x speaks and the rest shuts up" they would starve bickering about what x should be.

One of the major drivers behind this was that the forces of freedom, equality, and democracy have contradicted themselves. Freedom is OK, until it conflicts with the ideology of the State and the vast faceless herd of angry lumpenproletariat behind it. Then, it is offensive and you will be destroyed for refusing to bake that cake, sell to that nice black fellow, hire Hispanics to do the labor Americans will do, or having that flag in your yard. They will not defend you with the police your taxes paid for, nor will they prosecute those who attack you. They will slander you in public, delete your websites, get you fired from your job, and immerse you in waves of angry messages. In other words, you only have “freedom” so long as it agrees with the herd and its government; the same is true of equality: you are equal unless you are from one of those majority groups that seem to succeed despite the legal restrictions we have imposed upon them in order to make the Others equal. And also of democracy: democracy is great until it goes against the Left, at which point the herd is justified in rioting and vandalism, and the “responsible adults” (cough) will attempt to impeach a president for violations he did not commit. And so, people have concluded correctly that freedom, equality and democracy are not just dead but were either never serious, or worse, never functional, in the first place.

You mean pic related?

Nuh hu its always about men their penis and how to opphrues womenzy because mean fear the Vulva.

You dont get it do you, obviously ther wont be a breakdown when wymanz are in charge and dont you dear to look at Sweden thats not real femnist government or at that durch survivour show its been produced be sexist males.

Vid related

So they milk him for all he is worth or do they go to a total war with each other about who gets the dick?

well user, he's fucking dead, and a few women use his semen to create a baby boy and find themselves under attack by the entire feminist society. they eventually create a secret colony of men to try and rebuild the white human race.

Also this

Kek, about to die out, find semen that could save them, still going "muhhh groupthink feelz"

Only women.

Book better have a happy ending about men coming from their bunkers and putting the bitches in place.

Women have a hard time because they're obsessed with the idea of equal participation as a manner of feeding their egos. With men, if you need a house built, then they guy with most construction experience calls the shot. Everyone else shuts the fuck up and does what they're told. They need a deer slaughtered? The guy who grew up hunting calls the shots and everyone else shuts the fuc up and does what they're told. Need medical treatment? The EMT calls the shots and everyone else shuts the fuck up and does what they're told. Women don't know how to shut the fuck up and do what they're told because they've never been forced to. They cwy and everyone says "let the baby have her say!". It's an enormous waste of time and resources. On an island with women, trying to build the house will end up with the chick who's never held a hammer will expect to be listened to equally to the one who has. And when she doesn't get her way, she'll shit talk that person until the whole thing divides past efficacy. Holes tie their ego to everything because it's the only thing they have.

The animu Vandread had an all-female and all-male planet.
Planet Man was basically a planetwide cross between military compound and factory. 100% function, 0% form, artificial wombs, nutricious food that tastes like wet newspaper. Spartan to the max, but fully functional and sustainable.
Planet Woman was more or less a future version of current day life, with people living in big cities/colonies reminiscent of the fancy parts of contemporary major cities plus a gazillion neon lights everywhere. The planet was also slowly killing itself, because the residents were constantly trying to out-pretty each other in every possible way, which is how the gazillion neon lights everywhere came to be. It got so bad that the energy output couldn't keep up with the demand anymore and instead of, you know, dialing it back a bit with the decorations, they instead opted to completely shut down huge parts of the planet.
This is all made funnier by the fact that Planet Man is a barren rock with barely any resources while Planet Woman had everything in abundance.
Now before you think "That sounds interesting. I'll give it a watch.", consider that this is little more than backstory. The main focus of the story is men and women together on the same ship, whacky hijinks ensue. Also giant robots.

If that fat bitch was my wife I could and would absolutely replace her with an object. Not neccessarily even a robot, just any object like a nice rock or loaf of bread.

This shit just writes itself. The original movie has characters with flaws. Feminism is supposed to be about equality. Feminists get mad when the female version of the movie also has characters with flaws. Hopefully some of the few sane women left can explain to feminists how fucking retarded they are.

No you dumb bitch it's about kids trying to survive on an island and the fucked up shit that goes down. It was part of my highschool curriculum too and never once was "toxic masculinity" brought up. I seriously hope, for the future of fucking mankind, that this is not how it's being taught in school nowadays. Also lol at sparknotes. Dead giveaway the bitch can't think for herself or study properly and just crams for tests/essays with that shit.

Preaching to the choir, I know, but goddamn. I don't know whether to laugh or to be worried about the future. Luckily Gen Z shows some promise. Keep spirits high lads.

archive.is/itcO1
Really makes you think.

Indeed it is shitlord. Looking at them is also rape. Therefore, you are literally raping a woman every second of every day.

I had to look up to find out what that means. I wish I didn't.

Look I hate the eternal anglo as much as anyone but that book is a psyop designed to convince you that a group of British schoolboys couldnt build a mini well run functioning civ. In year 2k17 they probably wouldnt be able but in the 1940s from when the book is set they definitely could.

Yeah the book really makes no sense. It would have to be all niggers for it to happen. British kids would just create a mini british school. They might bugger eachother though.

Am I still banned?

And this was written in 1958 no less. The writing was all on the wall stemming from one root-pen.

Well shit they actually listened to my appeal and unbanned me!
I was sure that nobody read those things.

On topic, will the girls be scantily clad lolis?
I am asking for research purposes.

No it's a (((Hollywood))) production so it'll be a dozen or so 20 something cunts most of whom are overweight. Probably be changed to your modern day kikefest "comedy" with lots of shit and vomit jokes and LOTS of talking about missing vibrators but never men.

Anything on /pdfs/ or other source?

Hey now, they might have one pure girl in it who will be mocked and ridiculed by everyone else and portrayed in a negative light

It's called normal testosterone. They really do think low-t numales are normal!

(((sisterhood)))

Redpilled comment on UK survivor Men vs. Women that would do us all good to remember

(the creation of beta males)

For any non dutchfags the guy lectures them on teamwork at 1:00 till 1:30. Now look at their fucking faces when he says that.

women CAN be much more than just a vagina but men have to pretty much train them to do it. women, when given things like "freedom" and "liberation", will forget all about things that men gave them like "virtue" and degrade themselves into being nothing more than a vagina (jews help with this process).
women dont inherently know how to have power over men any other way than using their vagina, so when society (white men) stops enforcing proper womanly virtues the women become whores because that's all they can do on their own. they're like children without resourcefulness who only know emotion, and that's why they screech when they dont get their way after playing the only card that they know). eg that grey haired sjw screaming at the top of her lungs at the trump inauguration - her vagina had no power there so her only other option was to go full on sjw. the fact that women have full authority over their vagina is just another shift in their direction; as in they typically will never just simply be beaten or raped. this boosts the effectiveness and reliance on the vagina card even more
generally, women are only ever good because men want them to be good. we have to use our own ambition, ingenuity, etc to make them into something nice because they will never do it themselves. although maybe this just means making the vagina operator more acceptable and compatible with civilization, like if you got an artificial womb and vagina system and then built a physically appealing ai around it

The American version. Women steal, women beg, women lose, they force gender inclusion (mixing tribes), women manipulate men and vote all the men off, woman wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4

Unless the women are all roided bodybuilding gronks, they're fucking dead realistically.

Comes from injun tribe Hopi who had a female leaders in their ranks. According to the feminist the Hopi is a peaceful egalitarian society

At 14:00: "I once had an interview with a social biologist and he said, if it was for women we still would have lived in the stone age… I'm starting to believe it more and more"

That is one of the ultimate redpills.

I seriously wonder if a lord of the flies type scenario would happen if you dumped a bunch of random men on an island. Maybe because the book covers young boys but i dont think theyll all start attacking each other. With women, man theyre fucking dead

Unless theyre all niggers, of course

Here, have this webm.

HAHAHA!

Israeli women are beating their men now. Maybe it's the women that makes Jews so crazy evil.

More like 5 minutes of pretending to work together followed by 3-1/2 minutes of bickering, 5 minutes of outright attacks on each others' appearance and hygeine, followed by them slapping and scratching each other to death. The movie would be maybe twenty minutes long.

I really need to get around watch everything.

What the hell? Fucking MGTOW get out, you losers.

This could be a great film, but they'll whitewash female behavior in worship of equality.

Toxic femininity and it's critique needs to make it's way into the mainstream dialogue. It's a significant driving force behind the SJW menace, if not the ultimate driving force behind it.

Notice how all liberal men are faggots and trannies? They all seek to provide for and protect women at all costs, no matter how good or bad they are? That's toxic femininity causing that. That is, the feminine urge completely unmitigated and unbalanced. It has nothing to do with MGTOW.

The real breaking moment would be the fat feminist attacking the prettiest one. The pretty one will scream at the feminist about eating all the food and the feminist will lose her shit and crack her skull on a rock. It won't kill her. So they'll have this model hot chick on the verge of death for a few days while they try to nut up and put her out of her misery.

twitter.com/rgay/status/903067493966766081

Meanwhile twitter comments are tearing apart women who are admit women can be just as brutal as men. There is zero self awareness at all. Pic related, it keeps going on.

The irony of that picture is golden.

It doesn't end there. It's beyond irony, it's hypocrisy.

I think Schopenhauer was correct as to why women tend to hate each other. Men who are in the same profession dislike each other, because they're competitors, while they can get along just fine with men who they are not in competition with. Women, on the other hand, all have the same profession (or just task in life), which is finding a man. So they're all in competition with each other and therefore all of them dislike each other.

I'm sure there's a bunch of other reasons but that's one of them.

Anyone that has worked in an office with two or more woman knows they are full of shit. If there are two they instantly hate each other if there are three two will form a fake alliance and hate the third while secretly teaming with the third against the other. The more you add to the office the more gangs of belligerent woman you have. God help you if you need to interact between two of them that have decided to never speak to each other again.

women are the niggers of gender. The original scenario would be more accurate if played out by roasties.

They'd all lounge on the beach sunbathing until they starve.

It was also in my curriculum in high school, but it was taught to us by 500 lb beluga landwhale, and after the end of every chapter we had to write a paragraph about how things would be different if they were women. Also every time someone died in the book she had to pause and explain either that it is an example of why men are too violent to run the world, or "oh thank god it's just a boy right girls?" everyone in the class fucking ate that shit up except for a based maldovan in our class who ended up getting expelled for writing a fucking THREE PAGE ESSAY (in all english mind you. He mostly only spoke ruski) about why she was a retarded cunt shill who would die single and alone from diabetes.
It had pictures of amputated foots and everything

You know that word that feminists and SJWs hate and always say is the worst thing ever? Hierarchy? That's why. You can badmouth beta males all you want, but the willingness of men to engage in hierarchy is the entire reason they can cooperate. There is a command structure. The guy at the top gets the best shit, but if he wants to stay at the top he's gotta make sure his most capable and useful allies, the betas, the ones who could replace him, get their fair share too. The less useful guys, the ones with little to offer, get significantly less, but as a result they either work harder to achieve more or simply accept their lot in life. Men, on average, accomplish so much more than women, on average, because of how we are conditioned (and genetically predisposed) to advance through the hierarchy. Produce greater results, achieve greater rewards.

This is why anarchism as a political system is only ever espoused by feminized, infantalized men. Any true state of anarchism will be swiftly and totally overpowered and subjugated under the boot of even a basic and loosely organized hierarchical system. Women, typically, engage far less in the hierarchy than men do. Women, typically, maintain the same status in the hierarchy as children: dependants.

Don't forget the whole reason for the Trojan War, Helen of Troy.

>letting (((finances))) prevent you from having white children

You're part of the problem

Holy fuck please be true. That man is a hero. I hope he still has that essay saved on his computer somewhere. It absolutely MUST be uploaded to the internet.

Lord of The Flies is another name for Beelzebub, it holds significance in the context of the story.

No matter how you feel about the system no money means your kid is probably being raised in a shitty neighborhood which means his school and friends will probably be pretty non-white. That's a good way to raise a wigger. I'd rather have no kid at all than a wigger.

By the end of the 8 days the females were stealing from each other and had yet to build a hut.

The men had made themselves a "Cafe on the Beach".

If you're not willing to struggle, you do not deserve to live. All defeatists fuck off!

Enjoy raising JamalLight™

Women engage in hierarchy more than men do. Men form them and some will just op out and go their own way. Women always, always engage in them because they rely on finding a man better than they are.

When fantasy rapes reality.

I'LL SEE YOU BURN IN THE FIRES

Women only engage to any large degree in hierarchy of popularity, not hierarchy of power. Hypergamy isn't the same as engaging in hierarchy of power, it's finding somebody who IS engaging in hierarchy of power and glomming onto them. It's literally objectifying oneself in order to become an accessory to the true social unit, which is in this case the man or, if we're being generous, "the family" which the man heads.

Wouldn't the name of the story have to be changed to Lady of the Flies? I'm pretty sure the term Lord can't apply to bitches, it's a masculine title.

It refers to Beelzebub.

you're right
it is no real expense to keep a kid alive
even a one bedroom appartment is sufficient
uncomfortable, but sufficient
procreation supercedes all other goals

Relative to men, women almost completely lack the very concept of "greater good". It's like women use every bit of their altruism in caring for their children. Men have the capability of caring about society.

(checked)

Daily Mail image about a woman in England who started an all-female business involved in media or consulting or something. She described how they all became catty, would not respect managers, shit talked each other, and all tried to attract the attention and one-up each other when a male came into the building such as a camera guy.

There was a tidy screen shot of this that conveyed allt he relevant quotes.. I'm ashamed i don't have it on hand. Lil help?

In this thread several times.

I would say it's the opposite. Women need something to care and mother about which explains why married women with children are usually more conservative, their insticts are all ready being served. Without that they get a cat or become some shitty activist for illegals and Muslims.

Feminists want to drag all other women down to the lowest common denominator.

Kek

ya i see now, thx

Wait a minute.

This is a form of hierarchy of power. Entire kingdoms have fallen at the whisper of a man's wife in his ear.

To ignore that women have the power to control men is insane. I do not need to be the biggest , strongest nor fastest if I can simply tell those people do as I say and they follow my command.

Power is abstract, do not ignore the hidden power.

actual boy protagonists are kinda central to the themes in that story.
exactly, it wouldn't take much time to devolve into bickering. Can you imagine any woman waiting for the conch in order to speak?

That's actually the crux of it. Guilt tripping is the heart and soul of Kikery.

We need to meme Amy Schumer into the role for piggy.

Maybe not in an all female group. But when there's men, they are the sheriffs of said hierarchies and will pick out anyone that don't belong and fit right in there like a snake in the grass. It's frightening how easily acceptable they are into groups.

That is funny. When I first mentioned in Denmark women could not build houses, I also mentioned that one could just imagine Lord of the Flies but with women. It's true, here is the link.
dindebat.dk/topic/709850-skal-kvinder-have-stemmeret/?page=3
"Ellers læs Fluernes Herre, men i stedet for at det handler om børn, så forestill dig det er kvinder i forskellige aldre. Du vil få det samme resultat. En kvinde, der løber ned af stranden jagtet af andre kvinder, og ved synet af en voksen mand bryde grædende sammen. Med manden der forundret ville udtale, at han havde forventet mere dem"
"Or read Lord of the flies, but instead if children, picture women in differet ages. You will get the same result. A woman running down the beach chased by other women and at the sight of a man break down crying. With the man saying he had expected more of them."

This. It seems like Everytime Trump does something stupid Ivanka is telling him to do it.

personally, i really started resenting the "humans are the real monsters" kind of stories.
reeks of leftism and judaism.
the kind of people that, while claiming to love mankind more than anyone else, they try to regulate every single facet of your daily life.
precisely what someone who hates and doesn't trust people would do.
i, for one, at a core level really like and want to trust people of european descent, and i cannot tolerate anymore this demoralizing "you are shit!" kind of entertainment.

Good idea. Would love to see her head caved in.

Even kids that hated reading liked this book

Nigger pls

How can women be equal to men if they are afraid of critique?

just like real life, except the programme never ends, and there is a price to pay for those who take a shit in their own swimming pool.

(satan)
My buddy has called them leaky gashes for about ohhh forever.

It is the exact same fucked in the head ones that want extreme unnatural displays of dominance because of their own conflicted feminist beliefs. It's definitely not normal and a huge red flag in a woman that should be avoided like the plague. Women not in a total denial of reality don't require things like that.

Voting really is cancer. Women voting is 2x cancer. Foreigners voting is 2x cancer x AIDS. It would be better if the noble families of our race (as determined by eugenic testing) cast their votes for the High King/Fuehrer figure.

It's good she didn't do anything to really fuck your life up on the way out. Then again, I was married, and I would never "break it off" with any kind of vow. It was exactly the same shit, though. Not too long after getting into (((college))), she was asking me to beat the fuck out of her in the bedroom, which I was not comfortable with, particularly abruptly. I told her we would have to work up to that gradually over a month or so. She did some real life destroying shit before that month was over that I do not really want to get into (it is long, extreme, and horrifying shit that's not as relevant to the subject at hand)…but yes, women are prone to full-blown psychotic breakdowns under kike brainwashing.

I was already deus vult tier back then (Odinic now, obviously), and that was almost ten years ago. Having a bunch of Marxist scum nonstop attacking me certainly proved that Hitler was right about everything. It's nice to see that other Dutch and Dutch-related people post here.

And obviously, gas the kikes.

i thought they did not drink their own poison.

Are you serious?
Jews are always in thrall to their females. Why do you think descent is traced matrilineally?
A Jew is dominated by his mother until he finds a wife who fills the role and then he makes up for the emasculation at home by taking it out on the goyim. At least that's how it is in the Jews I've observed.

You're being played like a fiddle. Ivanka is the escape-goat for unpopular decisions to make sure you're still on board.

A daily reminder we will never take back our countries with a vote every 4th year

What makes you think that? It makes more sense that she's just a woman who trump makes the mistake of listening to instead of a scapegoat.

The savings were too good to pass up.

"Humans are the real monsters" rhetoric just refers to a more early SJW concept of the "toxic masculinity of men", but it pretty much alludes to our masculine ability to mobilize and kill other groups for our in-groups gain at their expense. It basically shames our natural instincts so we are more ready to accept liberal creationism, SJW pseudoscience, cultural Marxist bullcrap which inevitably weakens Western Civilization and makes us collectively ripe for manipulation by out-groups who don't have our interests at heart and even pretend to under their fake anti-realist SJW delusions of reality.

even when the women are being chewed out by the men for not doing shit, they continue to not do shit. pathetic

this

I do so love a thorough shitposter.

I thought the entire point was to show how dysfunctional and asinine the feminist (((utopia))) was in that episode?

On that last one you should remember Morty Jr. Was half human, not sure how much that contributed to his civility though.

Rick says it all. Watch the end again. And yes, that is an illusion many leftists hold, war only exists because of man, and a female lead society would be an perfect utopia.

Tv series Fringe actually shows the opposite, watch a pure intellectually driven society would be.

By definition, women cannot do evil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

Oh yes, Rick is basically a cartoonish version of Walter Bishop from Fringe.

And suddenly, twitter made at least one good thing in it's existence

it's simple, women are pretty much designed to be in competition with one another in a zero sum game scenario of resources (usually getting gibs from men) whereas back in ye olden days men had potentially the capacity to create new areas of resource generation.

So wait does the Guardian regularly just sit there and re-post twitter "commentators"? Why does anyone bother even glancing in their direction?

I don't have it here, but I think it's a pretty good example of what would actually happen.
Yes, unlike in Lord Of The Flies, they would all go along, but they wouldn't accomplish anything, and then they would starve to death or die of other natural causes

Medfag hur

I worked in locked psychiatric units that were gender segregated.

Even at a young age, the girls passive-aggressively attacked one another, gossiped, spread lies, instigated one another to the point of tears over and over again. Physical confrontation was rare compared to the boys but it did happen. Mostly it was psychological and emotional attacks due to their lack of physical strength at every age.

I got some stories.

Well, you've got my attention. Have at, kindly user.

Instead of being the lone man working like a dog in an office full of harpies, it would be fun to figure out how to divert some of that productive energy into getting these women to eat each other alive.

Would love to hear your stories and exchange tips (probably on a different board).

Polite sage.

These digits demand storytime.

A society led be men would naturally have crime but a society led by women wouldn't exist.

Storytime, user. This thread has already turned from the movie to feminism general.

A society led be men would naturally have crime but a society led by women wouldn't exist.

I just had my daily intake of irony. Or was that iron. I mean. This is great. top fucking kek m8.

I just had my daily intake of irony. Or was that iron. I mean. This is great. top fucking kek m8

I worked a lot of different roles in the healthcare industrial complex, moving up as I got more education and experience. Spent a lot of shifts on weekends on a residential unit for children and teens aged 4-17 segregated by age, this particular facility was not segregated by gender but most are. What do you guys want to hear about?

Somethings noteworthy from this job.

1. It was the weekend so there was no structure other than the schedule we as staff were *supposed* at adhere to and groups we were supposed to do. There was a lot of downtime and unstructured time as it was the weekend and they weren't forced to sit in a classroom doing busy work like M-F.

2. There were times at this place where the ratio shifted as patients were discharged. The typical stay was 3 months to a year depending on their insurance (lmao) and whether or not their parents wanted them home… and lastly, based on the severity of their symptoms.

One time, on the adolescent unit (ages 13-17, mixed with male and female) there was one very unfortunate girl who was unattractive, overweight and probably mentally retarded. She was largely overlooked by the boys and often resulted to threats of harming herself and suicide to get attention from *mostly* us staff. Because we have to. However, hilariously enough, when all the other female patients were discharged at a period in time of very low census, there were about 6 boys and believe it or not, they all vied for her affection. It was hilarious to see as she was absolutely bottom of the barrel tier and so were many of the boys but they still ignored her despite being near equals. As long as there was any other sort of female peer, that is.

I'm trying to post from my keyboard but it won't go

I hate this woman.

Whats going on with posting? Fix your website phamalam.

No matter how hard they try to undermine and conquer white civilization, Jews will never achieve such a task, because their own tactics turn against them in the most crucial moments. These endless cycles of jewish parasitism always end up with their removal, whether peacefully or violently, kikes always get the boot.

All posts on male and female hierarchy are good, you basically have it right.
Here is a good comprensive breakdown focused on the female social matrix
> theredpillroom.blogspot.fr/2012/05/female-social-matrix-introduction.html

It is a good read

I'm still here guys, posting timed out or something strange….

You're a special kind of retard.

>BasedStephanie
Yea, no.

LORD OF THE FLEAS.

Because the hunters need engineers to design their weaponry and doctors to treat their wounds.

The look of utter confusion on their faces when he says act like a team is hilarious.

Then I got "Irena" fake name obviously

Girl is 12. Build like a 14-16 year old boy. Apparently she's some Russian orphan that some cucks adopted in this English speaking white area of the world and raised her. She is immensely fucked up despite being in America since she was 2-3 and raised by these people. Reactive Attachment Disorder or something. They don't know what to call it. She's evil, so much that the parents are AFRAID of a 12 year old girl that they have door alarms to know when she tries to do anything.

She actually escapes from the hospital, goes outside and runs through the woods. She's gone all day. Her mom is calling me and was normally a calm and polite woman but started getting really pissed off with the secretary, paging me overhead, etc.
Police bring her back in fucking leg and arm shackles, I think they peppersprayed her or they were going to. She gave them more of a fight than anyone they usually deal with.

Her mom is surprisingly mad at us when usually she is just in acceptance of her daughter's fucked up and broken behavior.

Another time, this same girl was trying to run away from us. She started sprinting down the hallway and I got to see a fat cuck pudgy little tech get sidestepped by her and fall over like a football drill. I'm the only thing stopping her from getting out of the hallway and probably out the door again (there was a shitty door that was broken and we had a few patients run out until they fixed it lmao)

I get to football tackle her.

This job is the reason I started lifting weights. When a 12 year old girl is stronger than your adult staff and some of the local police, there's a fucking problem with your life/diet/choices, America.

The biggest problem in my book is that the law is not adequate to deal with these problem children. They will not respond to anything other than overwhelming firmness, but the things that are necessary are considered to be child abuse these days.

Not only is the law not adequate enough to deal with children with mental illness, it isn't adequate enough to deal with ANYONE with mental illness.

I have a really long story. To summarize: it involves a 20 something young black man using the system to get away with a violent aggravated assault and armed burglary/robbery charges.

On the hospital unit in front of everyone, he violently attacked a 67 year old white man while that man was watching TV. Then laughed about it and said it was like hitting a baby. His doctor is some white middle aged cunt who I think wants to fuck him so he's now diagnosed with "schizophrenia" despite his only symptoms are shit he can make up from learning from other patients and now he's going for testing to essentially deem him "not guilty by insanity" when we see obvious sickos like James E. Holmes who get sent to prison when they're MKUltra-tier out of it.

Regarding children, there is an amazing amount of real abuse that goes on that is well beyond Stefan Molyjew "no spank plz" bullshit non-arguments.

Like, no shit, we had a GRANDMA arrested because she had sexually abused her daughter and grand daughter and it didn't come out until the grand daughter tried to run her over with a car at a family event, the grand daughter was hospitalized for homicidal behavior…. then all this came out.

We had this old bitch show up for just a routine visit of her grand daughter then had the sheriff take her away in cuffs.

There's a surprising amount of incest, molestation, rape, etc that happens to kids. Mom's new boyfriend starts fucking her little boy in the ass, etc…. now he's a patient with mental issues and that guy got to skip town and he's only known as his nickname "Ice" because the mom is too much of a drug addicted whore to know anything about what's going on.

though the jews hate nips so they can't call it that

Ask me specific questions you might have, I am sort of immune to everything from being on here for years and doing this for a job that the routine cases all just blur together…. uh, we had a guy threaten Oh Bama and got taken away by the Sec Service after being at the hospital for a week. That was interesting.

Same place same time period… So this unit was set up really weird. There's supposed to be a central location for staff to sit all night and observe the hallways that go to the patient rooms. Well, this hallway was not in a clear line of sight of where we are stationed. And there wasn't really a way to sit there all night and see down it. Usually isn't a problem.

Until….

3 am.
Hear woman screaming
Staff including myself run down the hallway
See nigger run out of her room and back to his room
Go into her room, she's crying hysterically with her underwear down around her ankles.
I go into nigger's room. I see him laying on his bed face down, looking away from me
I stand in the doorway silently for a minute to see what he does, like if he is going to look up at me. Nothing.

So I ask…. a simple "what are you doing"

"Nuffin"

"Really? I saw you in (female patient)'s room"

"Nah, it wasn't me"

Rest of the staff is counselling her. I immediately dial 911. Get detectives here. I give a statement, she gives a statement.
Open and shut case, Johnson.

At some point, a really really annoying woman gets admitted in the middle of the night. She won't shut the fuck up. Constantly asking for crackers, phone calls, etc while we're still settling down and finishing up dealing with and processing mentally what the fuck happened. Finally, girl who was sexually assaulted had enough and says what I wanted to say.

"Shut the fuck up! I was almost raped by a fucking nigger tonight and you're asking for some stupid fucking crackers? Shut the fuck up!"

So we end up holding this nigger in the locked seclusion room. The unit is male and females together. Other places I worked will have them together but their rooms will be in separate hallways because of this very issue. Which happens again at another place with a better setup and cameras and everything because staff were zzz but that's another story

So this nigger is in the locked room for like a ridiculous amount of time. Like several days in a row. Going on a week. We are only allowed to lock someone up like this for 4 hours at a time because of mah human rights. So we have to do paperwork to justify it every 4 hours around the clock.

I write a very meticulous note that shows malice and forethought in his actions so that maybe we can prosecute this fuckhead.

Nigger is pretending he is in Vietnam in the locked room. "I see… trees." Obviously putting on a fucking act because last night he was seeing some girl's pussy just fine.

Apparently he was a "veteran" but all I know is that he was washing pots or cleaning toilets while white men were dying in jungles for nothing….

His fucking psychiatrist writes that he is having schizophrenia episodes and actually believes this nigger saying he's in Nam.

Eventually he gets sent to a VA hospital out of state and I have no idea what happened to him after that. No, he didn't go to jail. No, the police didn't arrest him on the spot and take him to a cell.

Movie? This shit looks dank.

It really is a microcosm of the death of empires.

Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

Why the fuck would they keep males and females together like that? A friend of mine attempted suicide in the early 2000's and she was in an all female unit. Supervised male visits, etc.
I'd imagine patients are trying to fuck each other all the time, no?

Aaaaaaand capped.

Normally not funny at all. Can't think beyond whats on TV tonight. Selfish to a nasty degree. Guys I'm losing it.

I don't know. Money, probably. This same hospital was doing ECT on a 90 year old man with depression.

That's right. They were electrocuting a 90 year old man's brain 3 times a week under general anesthesia to give him seizures because he felt sad.

That was a Kaiser Perm facility. And if you've been on Holla Forums, I'm sure you've heard Nixon's tape talking about his conversation with Kaiser.

Ever had to deal with 'fugees?

I had one bitch a few weeks ago that only spoke Spanish so I had to call a guy on the phone to talk with her then wait for him to translate everything into Spanish for her.

She was here illegally of course and I considered calling ICE but it seemed like she was on her way back where she came.

tbh tho right now most of the patients are homeless niggers on drugs… they love doing cocaine (which is awesome for their schizophrenia) and heroin (which needs to kill their asses dead just a little bit faster for my liking)

do you live in a nigger-heavy area anyway or is it mostly white but most of the niggers are just that fucked up?

Group homes and psyche wards are chock full of niggers. I lived my entire adolescent life in these places and lemme tell ya…..nah, fuck that.

source

tell me about women ganging up on women to be backstabbed by women and how you were at fault for it

History, first a tragedy, then a comedy.

Hell, you could adapt that novel right now with some European cities, like London, Malmo, or Molenbeek.

This is the most absurd thing I've read yet.

Top wew faggot

Yeah I know. I was going to then I forgot her name so that makes it a lot harder to make it happen.

Does this mean we can look forward to witnessing one of the girls being spanked bare by her peers?

Yes, but you really wouldnt want to see it with the cast they chose.

I hadn't noticed. So it's with women then?

My daughter was in grade five that wasn't gender segregated, but otherwise the exact same description applies. If it's a choice between being trapped in on an island with wolves or women, I'm going with the wolves.

When you can't have steak, you'll settle for the tinned ham if you're hungry enough.

Looking through comments on various sites and they're all the same.
It's either a chick saying, "omg u dont get lord of the flies omg it only works with guys smh"
or a chick saying, "omg and white guys know how 2 write women rite? omg patriarchy rears its head again"
One even suggested a remake with boys due to "current ugly situations based around masculinity and nationalism" lol. It's an article on some geeky moviefan site about a feminist re-imagining of a classic novel, and they STILL can't get Trump out of their heads.

This is true, though. There wouldn't even be an attempt at building a civilization. Lady of the Flies would have a pig's head on a spear within the first five minutes (assuming they could find one that had keeled over from a heart attack). AND there'd be a sign under it that read "I SMELL BETTER THAN STACY'S VAGINA!"

Hey, how long ago was this? And if you don't mind, what state? My sister told me about this family she just met who adopted a girl from Russia who's "fuckin messed up". Very violent and crazy 12 year old.

Polite sage for off-topic.

Based on those facial feature I think their sex isn't really the determining factor in their retardation.

(checked)
This. And you know what, all female characters would never work and here is why.

Jack - Good looking natural leader who promotes order and civility.
Ralph - Wants to be the leader and forms the hunting party. Descends into savagery and survival of the fittest. Disorder.
Piggy - Beta male, overweight and physically weak but is smart. Is picked apart by the other boys and is eventually murdered - can only survive under the wing of civility and order because civility protects the weak.

The female versions of these characters completely contradict current jewish narratives and I just can't figure out how they are going to make it work aside from changing the story completely.
Female Jack - Good looking natural leader who the other girls look up to. Represents civility and order. IRL this is called a matriarch.
>Except jewish hollywood can only create a badass female leader by stripping them of their femininity. IRL a good wise woman leader is called a mother and assumes the role of caretaker which is the opposite of what Hollywood wants us to believe a strong woman looks like. In Hollywood a woman leader is essentially a snarky man with tits.

Female Ralph - A girl who forms the hunters and creates a group of bad grrrrls who represent chaos and savagery

Female Piggy - A fat annoying bitch with good intentions that the other girls mock, take advantage of and eventually murder.
>Think about what a female piggy would look like. Now imagine the autistic tumblr screeching if this was ever shown on screen in the current year. Pic related.

girls the age of the boys depicted in lof wouldn't last a week IRL.

These fucking fem cunts and hollywood fag jews are trying to scrub everything masculine from history because they haven't seen war and to them its just an abstract.In reality during war as in an invasion or massive destruction in the homeland all that feminist shit will go right out the window when nature kicks in.No police for you to call then what ?

The lucky ones will have a strong man to protect them the fems and tran gender whatever will be raped and or raped then killed either way put in their biological place.

Casting Rebel Wilson?

You're over thinking this user. They are going to portray everyone exactly as how they need to be portrayed, they are just going to apply moral ambiguity to try and frame female Ralph as the one who is correct and the hero.

I don't agree with this interpretation.
Survival of the fittest is not 'disorder', it is simply a different kind of order…. Arguably, the correct sort. This 'civility' you speak of, is unnatural - the weak should fear the strong, the strong should not be ruled by the weak, and any system that mucks that up is inarguably faulty and very-probably doomed to collapse. Nature, evolution, does not treat kindly those who seek to ignore its Law.
Pic related.

Checked

Her little laugh after she said that triggered me fam

Im guessing the collective kvetching of femtards and betas will lead to it not being made

I just hope a reverse Ghostbusters remake takes place. That'd be funny.

fucking ROFL, the mental image!

Ralph believes in a society ruled by men (him) while Jack believes in one ruled by law. Ralph is a tyrant who wants brutality because it allows him to control others as he has no hesitations so long as he is in charge. It matters not if he is fit. He manipulates another kid to kill Piggy after all.

Dykes have the highest rate of domestic abuse according to the DoJ and the highest rate of murder of a cohabitating individual, followed closely by faggots.

Also tell her to discount niggers.

Dykes have the highest rate of domestic abuse according to the DoJ and the highest rate of murder of a cohabitating individual, followed closely by faggots.

Also tell her to discount niggers.

Sucks to your assmar, Piggyette.

This. If you ever see a cute girl who is a lesbian, it's because of her temper.

This is true. I've been in 3 different altercations with dykes. One resulting in me laying the broad out.

Oh god, seeing that map now I remember watching this with my wife and laughing my ass off at the women walking in circles. I was yelling JUST FOLLOW THE FUCKING COASTLINE while they were derk derk lost in the woods.

First, you got the names mixed up.

Second… And?

Jack believes in a society ruled by him, who is by definition, the strong, thus imposing his own laws upon the group he leads.
Ralph believes in one ruled by his laws that protect the weak from the strong, and thus permit the weak to rule the strong.
Jack believes in a society wherein the strong create the laws, not necessarily for the benefit of the weak.

And what's wrong with that, exactly?
I mean, you use some nice buzzwords there - tyrant, brutality, control - but what you're actually saying is that Jack is willing to impose his will upon others to achieve his desired outcome, while Ralph prefers a democratic, pseudo-communistic scenario wherein the weak constantly drag the strong down and must be acquiesced to.
But it does - if he wasn't fit, he wouldn't be able to rule through force of personality, strength of arms and sheer will.
By definition, his ability to control the situation through force of personality and of arms denotes his fitness to rule.
Does he? I don't remember that bit well, but I'm pretty sure everyone - except Ralph and a few other weaklings - hates Piggy, because, though he may be clever, he's a giant whiny pussy that can't really DO anything himself; and so when he presents an opportunity, one of the boys, wrapped up in the emotions of the conflict between Ralph/Piggy and 'the tribe', decides to attack the enemy, which kills Piggy… I just went back and checked that section, seems to be the score of it.

Bottom line: LotF is actually a rather shit-tier story, propaganda for the democratic egalitarian idealism represented by the West over the past century or so, which is causing its demise.
I mean, fuck dude, Jack is Holla Forums in that story, whereas Ralph is a cuckservative at best, a 'traditional liberal' libshit faggot at worst. And Piggy is very-obviously the Jew.

Sounds fappable. Are the actresses any good?

Yup.

Yuuuuuuup.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

>He can't think as others think or value what they value.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

>Ralph's capacity for leadership is evident from the very beginning (he is the only elected leader of the boys).
Kek, Supreme Gentleman Britcuck.

>As he gains experience with the assemblies, the forum for civilized discourse, he loses faith in them.
Cuckservative realizing democracy is a failure.

Under pressure, the cuckservative crumbles due to stress.

>At the same time, he has learned that intellect, reason, sensitivity, and empathy are the tools for holding the evil at bay.
Stinks of the cuckservative that knows his ideals are dogshit, knows they breed weakness, but cannot bring himself to accept it.

I'd post that image from the Turner Diaries about the 'reasonable conservative', were it at hand.

>In exchange for his innocence, he has gained an understanding of humankind's natural character, an understanding not heretofore available to him: that evil is universally present in all people and requires a constant resistance by the intellect that was Piggy, by the mysticism and spiritualism that was Simon, and by the hopes and dreams that are his.
Did an Obama-speechwriter Jew write this story?.. Oh, shit, some sources are suggesting he actually was Jewish.
>(((Golding)))
Should have known I guess…

Considering they'll all be little girls, absolutely

This is a good thread. I've always wondered what the role of women in society should be and while love and respect with all manner of 'equalities' seem to be correct, women throughout history always seem toe betray the men who give into their demands and then seek out more masculine men outside their tribe who will only quickly subjugate them once again and I simply don't want to have convert to Islam and stone any woman to death who steps out of line and not escorted by a man. Women deserve better than that at least, right? But it's so hard where objective reality slaps you again and again in the face. I used to not believe the primitive inclinations of women, that they truly deserved equality and were true equals but then I saw Fifty Shades becoming the best and fasting selling book with women of all time and reading it I think women should just be honest with us about what they truly want because it's not anything that feminism and the like espouses. The studies have been showing female happiness has taken a nosedive ever since women first achieved "equality". Please be honest about what you really want, women. It is not equality with men, that is for certain, but what is it? We need to know or else we'll never repair the rift between us and create a happy and stable society.

>Jack represents evil and violence, the dark side of human nature.
Imagine I posted that graphic showing all the media outlets calling Trump's speech 'dark'.

>A former choirmaster and "head boy" at his school, he arrived on the island having experienced some success in exerting control over others by dominating the choir with his militaristic attitude.
>His domain is the emotions, which rule and fuel his animal nature.
IOW: He is an experienced leader, willing to impose his will upon others, not inhibited from acting in his own interest (even if it may be hypocritical in absence of equal application of rule/law), and this is TEWIBUL goyim!
Obligatory accusation of emotion-based irrationality, exceedingly common on behalf of modern liberal idealists.

The conflict begins with Jack attempting to impose his will upon others rather than allow the will of others to be imposed upon him simply because it was democratically voted for.
He ignores the power of law imposed by others, but utilizes it to his own ends where able.
He gradually loses a hesitation to employ violence as just another form of social currency.
He shows little interest in communistic activities at the behest and for the benefit of others.

>The dictator in Jack becomes dominant in his personality during the panic over the beast sighting on the mountain.
>He dictates to his hunters that they forget the beast and that they stop having nightmares.
When encountering a threat, Jack attempts to take command, requiring the removal of the former leader.
He argues effectively against Ralph, and argues that martial skill and survival ability is important for a leader.
He values those who serve a purpose to him, and does not value those who do not.
He rejects rule of the many upon the few, of the weak upon the strong, via social convention.
He advises his hunters in a manner that will raise their morale and keep their spirit up.

>As Jack strives to establish his leadership, he takes on the title of "chief" and reinforces the illusion of station and power by using the other boys ceremoniously as standard bearers who raise their spears together and announce "The Chief has spoken."
>This role is no game for him, though; by the night of Simon's death, Jack has clearly gone power-mad, sitting at the pig roast on a large log "painted and garlanded . . . like an idol" while "[p]ower . . . chattered in his ear like an ape."
>His tribe addresses him as "Chief," indicating a form of more primitive tribal leadership.
Jack gains power, and takes on a title reinforcing his station and power - to suggest it illusory is faulty, for in application, it is genuine.
He does not view it as a game, and employs his power to achieve his goals, then relishes in that achievement.
He establishes an in-group and acts to lead it as he sees fit.

>True to Piggy's assertion that "It's them that haven't no common sense that make trouble on this island," Jack takes an entirely different direction from logic or common sense.
>Perhaps acting out of some guilt he is unable to acknowledge, Jack becomes paranoid and begins feeding misinformation to his tribe, a typical practice of dictatorships to control the collective thinking by controlling the information that is disseminated.
Second obligatory accusation of irrational emotionality, coupled with Semitic psychoanalysis.
Jack acts to control the flow of information, as doing so is integral in any effort to avoid morale-crushing rumor or delusion from taking over and causing complete chaos.

Upon recognition of the 'old rules' - that is, 'traditional liberalism' - being imposed by a more-powerful force, Jack is - understandly, one might argue - conflicted.

That's just it user - they can't.

Wish I could find it, but I capped a great post by some user who laid out how one of the biggest differences between men and women is that women cannot be honest, to themselves or to others, they don't have the capacity due to the manner of their conception of reality, especially now.
Women lack honesty, they lack honor, they lack fidelity, they frankly lack a great many of the best virtues of man, and that is, after all, a good portion of what makes them women.

if anything else can be taken from a female cast shit show is how utterly disconnected new fags are to not understand what the original meant …ofc will be different because we are different as a man and a woman you go trying to make women as powerful as men or a man as conniving and backstabbing as a women then you are trying to rewrite nature and that will never happen jew.

This is pretty good bread. I read the whole thing when I should be doing my classwork.

Place your bets on how long till "Jaimie" overdoses on redpills.

nature always wins we all will die from it so why don't you get off the white nut sack already we do awesome things you do parasite shit so white men never live to the fullest instead have to pay a lazy fucking rat jew that is incapable of higher life with their head constantly buried in ten feet of shit ..Jews are fucking stupid they really have no clue should be ripped out of power globally then felt sorry for like they always wanted accept this time NOW IS NOW no one else feels sorry for you in fact

life is and always will be right now not the past or future just now.Before you look at anything know now is most important Trying to keep up with me might lead you into a coma or welcome to a whole new world proly a coma tho

The entire premise of Lord Of The Flies is bullshit. Do you really think a bunch of white boys would devolve into animalistic beasts if separated from larger civilization for a few months? We're not niggers. I always thought the idea that is presented in many fictions that civilization is all that keeps us from being vicious beasts is ridiculous. Then how did we build civilization to begin with, if that's true? Man is and always has been above the animal. It's frankly a Jewish concept, that the goyim, the cattle, are only as civilized as they're conditioned to be.

Hey psychfag, ever had a pathological case of weeab or waifufag?

As a matter of fact even niggers can maintain some sort of semi-functional hierarchy. Things not gonna be rosy but they might as well survive without resorting to pre-mortem cannibalism.

had ? irrelevant just snorted enough mdma to kill a horse just now and catching a drain smells like liquorish …O an you the past tense hmpf

have any detailed descriptions of how we all used to get high and how it all translated into ATL boss tier.You don't know us stfu and we are white and rock this city every night

It appears to literally be a story by a Jew about how awful White goyim are.

>archive.is/egZtU

“He saw the seeds of all evil in his own heart and found monstrous things, or things he accounted monstrous in his imagination.”

LIVE IN THE MOMENT./ be careful you know I aint that anymore be damed let dumb asses run it naked only to learn all hard nocks I warned you and none of you niggers fuck better than me I use toys on em to get what I want. Little niggers

tbh tho most if not all whores you meet in atl are throw away tier …so many good white girls out there you have no idea

You mixed up the names of Ralph and Jack.

It's always nice to have an adult in the room user. What you've described is how things used work in a sane world run by mature White men. Now we're lectured by obese lesbians while the house is burning down around us. They're going to be oh so surprised when the new narrative consists of a rifle but to their fat faces.

Comedian John Mulaney once said that Ocean's Eleven wouldn't work with women because "two would break off from the group to talk shit about the other eight". When we read LOTF in English I said it would be the same way when the teacher asked if the book would work with women. Roger and Piggy would break off to talk shit about the others or whatever.

Now they're remaking both films with women. I never could have predicted this.

I forgot I made those. They're both a 10 minute version of the best parts of the episodes.

just like ghostbusters 2016 a year before its release date, lol

Whoever thought this was a good idea?

LORD

I'd just like to point out that we allow these fucking harpies to almost entirely raise every child in our society and still most people wonder how on earth everything is so fucked up. Our schools are almost entirely staffed by women who do nothing but fight with each other, at all levels from top to the bottom. It's not surprising at all that the average american child is pretty much a nigger since he's been educated at every stage of his life by a 30-40-50 something year old woman who can literally do nothing but talk shit. Everyone seems to have reached a consensus that teaching is one of the few jobs women are somehow naturally good at. I think they should be banned from teaching. A female teacher is as useful as a female crab fisherman in Alaska.

Women literally lie on anonymous surveys. Men don't. So yeah, for women lying to themselves is as important as lying to others.

Women live outside the society of men, even now where they think themselves into everything. Their lies are a means of doing on the level they play at, just as rarely do predators kill their prey, usually letting them bleed out than risk injury, so to do women lie in order to make things come to her or go away only in the moment, the feelings she expresses if done well can be as dangerous as a fatal bite, perhaps causing a lesser woman to walk away or throw a man off of a position.

sides ; orbit

female teachers are shit (for the most part) they are more concerned with pushing liberal and feminist ideologies on young, unsuspecting children. most are childless and often blame the (((patriarchy))) for their fat bodies and poor life choices

Many more than just piggy died user.

Even 40 years ago when I was in Elementary School I knew something was very wrong. It was 80% women then and sensed there was just something off with the environment. Back then the first round of late 60's, early 70's college indoctrinated kooks teachers were coming online and believe you me it was chaos. And that was in an almost 90% White student population.

I'll never forgive those fuckers for their nigger tier grabass and stupidity. I was bored to death.

I moved to Australia from overseas in grade 4 and it wasn't until grade 7 that I had to learn anything new. And that new thing was long division. Since grade 5 teachers were talking about how we'd have to learn it soon and it was going to be so hard. It was not. Based on British education system, I think, location in qata,r if it matters.

Ages later in uni I kept running into people while smoking who were from different places mostly eastern europe and they kept asking me wtf why doesn't anyone know anything, they've only got a cert 4 and they've got all the shit we learn down already. At the time the only thing on my mind was that I need to find a new place to smoke now but now I wonder if I was really that belligerent in class that people would seek me out. Ahhh lost opportunities, all I wanted to do at the time was think about triangles and loop terminations and scribble all over walls or whatever, but now I wonder if they just wanted to be friends. I didn't get it at the time though since who gives a shit what the course notes are like fukken something like defcon would be chunking out all kinds of content all the time or watch old shit who cares, have you seen what the phd's are up to next door?. Maybe they too thought it was all a lie and that the asians and indians were all cheaters as well. Fukken, why does it take 8 of those cunts to badly do one persons work? I'm worrying about how to write error free assembly and they're wondering what happened to the decimals after an int conversion. And I was then and still am a charlatan compared to people that know so what does that make people who don't, fuck man.

Confession time: group assignment time comes again, group sucks, of 5, 1 asian chick at least replies for a bit but is useless at coding and is so hard to talk to so fuck it ill do it solo. 3 straight weeks of fuckery every waking hour and bamm, presenting, but asian chick shows up!, what ever is your name where have you been, why are you here!?

Well lecturer sees through it and makes her field all the questions about whats going on and she can't answer anything. I felt terrible and kept trying to feed her answers and excusing various things she didn't know without embarrassing her. At the end of the class lecturer pulls me aside and says I should mark on teh group feedback form the truth of the matter and not to worry about anything else. Well I couldn't, I kept and still do think that despite her not knowing english, or how to code or anythign else to do with the project, she was still apparently still following along from the sidelines that I'd apparently relegated her to or some shit. I was teh one that failed. I dunno she still had some capacity at least to know when the thing's due. I still haven't been able to forgive myself for not trying harder to be more supportive but also go fuck yourself it scored 98% of the marks and I did it all myself so what were you really going to contribute? Were you going to figure out the weird layered transparency problems like when you're looking through the 2 cockpit glasses into a house window? or redraw all the place-holder textures?

I was glad when everyone flaked but it turns out maybe they didn't i forced them out for my own convenience. But godammit bitch why didn't you say something I would of maybe liked some help fukken, other groups flying around a cube but I'm rockin a commache is the stark difference, no contest! I dunno, I'd commit hari kari or whatever before I showed up to take credit for any shit that someone else did but also it makes me want to do the same thing when I gotta side with authority over my team, my team! even if they were useless and randomly assigned. Useless bitch, why didn't you say something, I could of helped you I could of protected you but instead I threw you to the wind like trash. Which makes me trash since random assignment made us teammates. The nerve grrr! But argh I dunno what I'm meant to do, feels like I've got these instincts and I don't want to ditch them, but people in charge are manipulating them for their own shit which means as long as I've got them people are going to 'make' me do things for them and I'm gonna have to work saturdays because Lumberg asked and I'm a giant pussy.

Do the work, fuck off, get paid. It works so easily and well when everyone's on board but one cunt and it's all fucked. Or as it was said in my dads day Get the bloody job done. Cunts fukken.

tldr: How to tell people what to do when you've got no authority over them and they suck shit?

None of the boys on the island were "The Lord of the Flies" it was A piked rotting pig's head

LET'S GET THIS NAZI FUCK

What choices in life do you have to make so that your butt gets so tired of looking at the past, and where you've been, it moves around to the front see if the future is any better…

The 'pushing' of this supposed 'Natural Law' as you describe it would fuck you and the rest of Holla Forums over, I never seen such delusional keyboard warrioring over something as trivial as this. Human Civilization has some aspects of nature within it, but it also defies the other aspects because blindly following nature means to be an animal. The point of law is to prevent going full animal because blindly following impulse will prevent us from reaching our full potential.

ID2486f9
You sound like a young guy so I'll let you in on a little secret. All women require a man in their lives. So you already know the half of it, that feminism is a lie and a fantasy like 50shadsofgey is a common one for many women.
The truth is though that such media like the movie/book you mentioned are a softer version of the romance novels that many women eat up by the tens of thousands of pages a year. In some cases the men are to blame for letting their wives read such filth but it scratches a much deeper itch.
Remember how all women prefer marrying up and a man isn't afraid of marrying down? This is based on evolution for two reasons, one is obviously the man can have multiple mates at any time. The other is that if women married down then their children tended to become cannon fodder and or starve later down the line.
So what do you need to know in the current year? That you don't ever apologize to anyone, and show no weakness or perceived weakness in front of women. If you don't know what is weakness then just look up animal behavior. Even if you think backing away isn't a weak behavior, it still is. Even if you think compromise is not a weak behavior, it still is. Even if you don't think letting others talk you down is a weak behavior, it still is. Avoid such things and always be bold instead.

If you don't know how to be bold yet then learn. Always improve the self for the self and all else will follow.

You sound confused.
-We are animals.
-It is in our nature to reach for the stars.
-Law and bureaucracy is naturally jewish
Let me know if you misunderstood any of that.
Respect nature because those who reject the iron law of nature are doomed to die from it.

It boggles the mind that women think they can do what men can. Men have always been the workers while the women do shit at the home, has been true for thousands of years. Would be horrific, but would prove a point to have men hunt a large beast, like an elephant, and then have the women try it.

Wait it's genetic?

Anyone using this phrase is per definition a faggot. Say what you have to say, don't hide behind passive-aggressive BS.

Bullshit. Properly done, law and statecraft are quintessentialy Aryan.

Kek.

Why do you think so many Scandinavians became vikings and left home?

all pedos must hang

When will people understand that women are primarily hardwired (especially in situations such as this) to bear and raise children. Literally all of the bizarre nonsensical shit they do makes sense if you realize, "oh, their brains are wired to deal with 3 screaming infants, not building a house."

Problem is then the canned ham thinks its steak forevermore afterwards.

TITS OR GTFO

By out, I mean into an oven

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, I hope it flops harder then Cis Busters.

"Take a look at crime statistics between races and tell me whites aren't better than blacks"

The fucking doublethink is astounding.

You take authority over them. You tell them what you expect, you hold them accountable, and if they don't meet your expectation you treat them like naughty children.

If they are keeping an all-child cast and just replacing little boys with little girls, well, that explains it. Women who cling to feminism are usually old, ugly or obese, and they are sickeningly jealous of little girls.

Show a pretty little girl to a feminist and it's the equivalent of holding a silver cross to a vampire; they wretch and shrink back.

I hope you like fapping to niglettes and spiclettes because they are gonna diversashit this up.

The side-eye is palpable. She wants so bad to tell this fat bitch how full of shit she is.

Interesting how they get all pissy about this but when Hollywood replaces a lead male protagonist with a woman it is celebrated and anyone who thinks it sucks is a bigot. Think ghost busters.

Why do these cartoons ruin everything? Zardoz was a great movie, now I'm triggered.

It's a mainstream American production, so it's highly unlikely. It's probably being designed to be viewed as a companion with the book curriculum in high schools.

If you want to see naked shotas however, download the 1963 version.

I think you know why.

Are these ironic joke posts or do you actually believe what you've said here?

MRA or not, that's fucking hilarious, as well as par for the course for STRONK InDEPUNDUHNT WYMYN

you know one of us will be autistic enough to figure out how to make a computer out of fucking sand, power it with the waves or some shit, and get it to run DOOM