Wikileaks Hacked by "#OURMINE#"

The timing is certainly enough to make you go think. WikiLeaks was supposed to realize more of Hillaries emails and they suddenly get hacked by some obscure hacking group.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UiEa8
95.211.113.154/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dns error now

I can't seem to access wikileaks at all. What's happening?

At the very least, the writers voice sounds like a liberal.

Whoever this attention whore is they sure sound like the bait posts from n-s-yayyy kun on Holla Forums. Also this just adds further evidence to wikileaks being a honepot of epic proportions.

bump

Pick one you slimy kike.

FAKE NEWS

looks like the fucking polish are at it again

Yeah, where's your archive, OP?

Daily reminder that assange is dead or compromised.

instead of using their 5 minutes of fame for something worthwhile they use it for braging rights and "popularity" (even though they are hiding behind pseudonyms)

These twitter hackers are getting cringy beyond cringe, I am on verge of fucking vomiting due to my disgust

This seriously isn't a worthwhile topic of discussion or even a worthwhile thread on Holla Forums.
Leave their dick measuring contest and infantile brawls to themselves OP.

imo the wikileaks is a honeypot theory holds water but likely isn't true

I still support them because the shit they do release is good info, just makes me wonder what they have that they havent released.

Not fake news, after OP's image the site entered a DNS error and then returned to normal

I feel the same way.
Theres no way they are completely kiked, because kikes would never compromise themselves in such a way intentionally.
That being said, It really IS all about what they HAVEN'T released yet.
That in itself could be the whole reason Wikileaks is still operating and Assange has not been suicided.

I already expected this. It's not much of an achievement anymore and HRC is already in deep trouble. My message to HRC and her goons is that it's stupid to blame Trump for her failure, everything had to do with Obama getting in because, as Bill said it, the only reason they picked him was because he was black as the coffee he would be bringing to them like a slave years ago and nothing else. It was her turn in 2008 when she won the popular vote against Obama in the DNC primaries but the super-delegates and DNC establishment snubbed her (causing the infamous scuffle where Bill Clinton to confront them for it) because she was the wrong race. In any case, it would be impossible for it to be her turn after 2016. This is despite all the deals and guarantees the establishment would ensure it would be her turn after Obama for HRC stepping aside letting him in but it was statistically unlikely to impossible for her to ever get her turn. It's just the natural nature of the American political cycle. But I wouldn't worry too much about that anymore, the DNC and GOP are both finished. Why did we back Trump? Trump is not Democrat, is not Republican, is not establishment and you all know it as increasingly as the Americans themselves know it. The American Empire is finished and the establishment of American politics only have themselves to blame for all this. What did we do? Released the truth, your own words, and nothing else.

Daily reminder Assange showed himself on the embassy balcony months ago and that "Assange is dead" posters are disinfo-hawking well poisoners.

Well I am having difficulty connecting to the site, and the vaults 404.

It's a fucking honeypot, especially after Wikileaks suddenly stopped posting proper keys and their deadman switch plan went south. At best it's now just a dumping ground for juicey bits at the benefit of whomever it is that feeds Assange info now so they can pin all the blame on him.

Shutting down the web page =/= hacking
Files are all there, just restore it and the end.
These hackers are full of shit, only superficial stuff.

it's all such a wank, their website says they're "white hats" that are only interested in securing networks.

So they go and bring down wikileaks… yeah ok. I am kinda gettting tired of how 'RT' seems to be involved in a lot of the fucking fake shit these days. Yay based Russians.

to us

Slide thread distracting from

ARCHIVE OR IT'S FAKE NEWS FAGGOT

wikileaks is actually down you mentally ill shill.

NO IT ISN'T YOU FILTHY LYING KIKE
REPORTED FOR FAKE NEWS

Yeah it's definitely up you gigantic faggot

It was down for me, I am actually having problems trying to connect to Wikileaks but honestly I could care less when some poor schmuck is about to suicide himself down the stairs with 30 bullets into his chest. From the looks of it I think whatever they did is affected by IP, and it's just a redirect I guess.

No it's not up you faggots

Sort yourself out.

You're a lying kike. Archive or kill yourself.

Wikileaks runs on multiple different servers, the one you were routed to was probably down. I loaded wikileaks.org just fine a minute ago. ping wikileaks.org to see which host you are hitting and then try to load it.

$ host wikileaks.org
wikileaks.org has address 141.105.69.239
wikileaks.org has address 195.35.109.44
wikileaks.org has address 195.35.109.53
wikileaks.org has address 95.211.113.131
wikileaks.org has address 95.211.113.154
wikileaks.org has address 141.105.65.113
wikileaks.org mail is handled by 0 wikileaks.org.

oh, the website.
op is fag

Here you go faggot, a cap I made with my side bar just peaking through. They only affected one server.

don't bother, they know it's down, they're just mentally ill government workers

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Do you even know what that means or are you just using any excuse whatsoever to shill without stopping to think about the warped logic of what you're saying? Shit tier jewing, my jude.

the archive isn't working since they only vandalized the page and no data is lost.

OP is a faggot, however I tried accessing the site and the same screen appeared. When I tried to archive it, the normal WikiLeaks screen gets archived instead. Hopefully WikiLeaks pounds their tiny asshole so hard they get infected with the GRID's malware irl

Reverse image search that fucking image right now, it will come right back here. archive.is is not working on it, since it simply bypasses the Our Mine page outright. The server is not down and whatever they did to fuck with links is only affecting certain IP addresses. i can tell because I just switched IPs and it's working.

Yeah seems to be just be some kind of DNS poisoning. It's still annoying.

so who do we target? saudi infrastructure?

Something like this did happen, but it was over a year ago.
archive.is/UiEa8

Away, assuming this is real, these guys really aren't doing themselves any favors.
The only people who'd use their service are big fans of Wikileaks, this is like punching Trump then trying to get the conservative vote in 2020.

Also, they just attacked the DNS, not Wikileaks themselves.
There's nothing Wikileaks could do about this even if they tried, so I don't know why they're trying to get them to hire them.
This reminds me of a protection racket, honestly.

All our mine do is hack social media websites right?
The fuck they are doing with wiki leaks

Perhaps Assange should accept race realism. Israeli contractors control most of infrastructure in all Western countries defending their aging infrastructure.

This was done because Assange was going to meet with Trump about DNC leak, it was in the papers yesterday.

95.211.113.154/
Works fine

Is this right? Suddenly the site went down and i got this ip. Can someone explain this for me

wrong reply, was meant for

Assange is anti-republican and anti-trump

He is ==NOT== /ourguy/

WIKILEAKS IS A HONEYPOT

DO NOT USE IT

ASSANGE IS DEAD

I don't know why anyone trusts that attention whore. All he does is withhold info for his own benefit and lets the people who made sacrifices to get it twist in the wind. Not to mention he's bragged about working with the British government to take down "ebil nazis" as well. Complete faggot.

Now they are blocking parts of the site?

What the fuck is going on

fuck off

CONCRETE UNDENIABLE PROOFS, NOW

yeah their whole track record is GoT twitter, HBO and just bullshit
their rationale for hacking wikileaks was that some literally who said they couldnt

really fishy

Just one fucking server as well if it happened at all.

My thoughts exactly. The "oh so smart snark" thing.

How do we believe this without at least an archive? Looks like some faggot self-advertising to me.

?

Yes it is an attack on just the DNS and not the actual servers themselves. It's pretty easy to prove by just looking at OP's image
Notice how it says there is an error is an error with the https certificate (the yellow warning symbol on the lock). This warning most likely means that the site is still being served over https, but the certificate is invalid for wikileaks.org.

I just want to add, if this image was faked, you would just need to edit your hosts file to point wikileaks.org to your own server.

Kept it "[email protected]" for less than 6 hours. What faggots. Couldn't even hold it for long. It was almost as bad as when a similar group tried to take down h8ch…

That's tantamount to suicide - releasing /baph/omet on yourself

Trump voters are becoming increasingly anti-Trump too, should i disregard those people now? Didn't think so.

This. Looks like the faggot group in the fake screenshot are trying to self-advertise here.

Blame it on radical leftists. Propaganda victory. It sure isnt the aut kike.

If it was hacked, they are going through the recovery stage, expect it not to work in lots of places for an indeterminate amount of time.

You need to stop watching movies because the American empire is still going as strong as ever.

Funny because I had the exact same reaction when I was first reading it.