CNN FAKES HURRICANE RESCUE

Brave CNN anchor magically changes clothes before rescuing man stuck in 3ft ditch

It looks like everyone's favorite fake news source is doing what it does best.

During this broadcast apparently some guy decided to drive into a flooded ditch just yards from the CNN crew, and wouldn't you know it! They were right there to rescue him when his truck began to float away!

And just to give you an idea of how amazing this news anchor Drew Griffin is, he even manages to change out his shorts and sandals in a matter of seconds for pants and rain boots to make the heroic save from a drainage ditch that the man could have literally just drove around.

If you're some kind of alt-right NAZI you're probably thinking, "No user, CNN is full of dogshit and making up for getting owned live on the air by a distraught mother and her family who were understandably upset over having a microphone shoved in their face moments after arriving in an emergency shelter."

But you're wrong, bigot. Give these brave guys an Emmy… uh I mean, a medal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M28hjBY1bQ0
youtu.be/5e8mX6VWXvQ
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/139618064
archive.is/G5kyJ
archive.is/Y7iOS
archive.is/w5VjM
archive.is/tFddl
archive.is/AgLWa
archive.is/3Kjku
archive.is/Lv0wu
archive.is/nuNcS
archive.is/bF2nS
8ch.net/pol/index.html
archive.fo/kEcxn
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26318/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14874/web
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2703
youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAH. STICKY THIS SHIT!

you would think with how often they fake news, they would be better at it by now. Are they all eternally incompetent?

STICKY THIS FAKE RESCUE

This is fucking insane, literally psychopathic when there is so much real flood news to report. I've been saying since December 2012 the majority of really dramatic news stories with good video media are fake. Especially if it's a mass-violence story but kind of surprised they would fake this tbh. Why even bother?

You can still see the curb in the video.

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT, HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?

It's as if they want to be caught. At this point, CNN is basically a cry for help.

Opportunity exists, CNN grabs it. They even have the nerve to self-congratulate on their twitter feed. Interesting that the initial part of the video has the bottom cropped off so you cant see the shorts.

If I had a twitter account, I'd go there and highlight this breads contents in the midst of all the high five commenting going on.

The lies just keep on piling with them. I still laugh to this day even kike liebotwit called CNN out. Guess even he couldn't take how incompetent their jewing is.

The video is available on JewTube. The comments are universally brutal.

CNN will never recover. Never after 2016.

Here's CNN rescuing an elderly couple in a boat. Those CNN guys – awesome, amirite?

youtu.be/M28hjBY1bQ0

LINK THAT FAGGOT SHIT SO I CAN SPREAD IT

Here, lazy faggot. It's the first search result for "CNN rescue"
youtu.be/5e8mX6VWXvQ

Didn't turn up in my search results, thanks bud.

Cucked Nigger Network

Its like a cartoon at this point. A really poorly drawn and written cartoon, but a cartoon nevertheless.

No shit. It's about ratings so CNN can get a higher ad buy at TV upfronts n next year.

Fucking idiots.

So, all the CY+2 productions.

B-but CNN is such a trusted news source they'd never lie to the filthy goyim people!

Yes. Even the Jap shit is garbage. This coming from a DBS fan. HNK is still the best.

Nice catch

CIA is going to be wasting a good chunk of their budget just keeping Mockingbird afloat

Top fucking kek.

It's already on Voat and cuckchan. Only the writing is mine and the video was the first jewtube result I got when I searched it. Was surprised to see it wasn't here yet and thought I'd share.

Here's the original thread for anyone interested: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/139618064

FUCKING HATE LIES CNN REPORTED TRUMPS HANDLING OF HARVEY WAS WEAK AND UNPROFESSIONAL SLOW EVERY NEWS CHANNEL SHOWS CITIZENS HELPING FLOOD VICTIMS ONE MINUTE AND TRUMP BASHING THE NEXT NOW FAKE NEWS CAUGHT ON TAPE GET THESE FUCKERS GENTLEMAN

and Another thing
SEEING STADIUMS FILLED WITH PEOPLE BITCHING ABOUT NOT HAVING WI-FI and having to bunk up with others and have to sleeping on the floor pisses me off it is a NATURAL Disaster IT SUCKS ASS BE HAPPY YOU ARE NOT FLOATING AWAY OR DEAD UNGRATEFUL SHIT HEADS not all of them but THAT SHEBOON WITH 5 KIDS ON CBS TRIGGERED ME IM NOT EASILY TRIGGERED

That's some next level entitlement. Wonder what these faggots would do if they had to go a month in the bush.

Fucking CNN. Their incompetence is breathtaking.

Thinking about this again has made me realize that this anchor is such a fag that he couldn't even bear to fake rescue this guy if his feetsies were going to get wet.

Glorious! This shit is going to haunt that liar Griffin to his dying day.

Trips confirm

CNN's AIRPORT CONTRACT IS UP FOR RENEWAL AT THE BEGINNING OF OCTOBER
pic is from a tweet last month, these pieces of shit need to get hammered over this

I'm all for taking them down but they aren't going to be denied access to flying because they lie on the air.

??
Right now CNN is played in every airport 24/7. That exclusive access 10 year broadcasting contract is up for renewal in early October. I'm not trying to get their fucking frequent flier miles taken away.

Fucking fake news strikes again.

how does anyone who is involved in this shit ever sleep?
evil fuckers

one of the worst puns ever

Dubs confirm Great Flood of the distant past was a righteous act of the divine.

I really think this bit of info needs to be exploited.

Who could we meme into the replacement mode, while holocausting CNN's credibility to the point they're essentially dead? Fox is shit, but the keks from the triggerings in airports might make it worth it.

Or just focus 100% on dislodging CNN from the position of being on every TV in the airports, and eventually hospitals.

Two things are infinite: the universe and kike audacity; and I’m not sure about th’universe!
- (((Albert Einshekel)))

Holy shit CNN just can't stop. The fake news train has no brakes!

I hope that Trump tweets about this.

W E W L A D
That's quite the failure. That cut is very obvious too. Normal fags will not be able to tell the difference at all and why should they? The ones still watching are lied to on a 24Hr cycle.

Daily reminder normalfags are fodder until they, and only they, decide they're not.

That would be KEK awakening from his slumber….

ke kekekek

Mark Dice would definitely pick this up

Dubs confirming the fuck out of that

They're jews. The only time they lose sleep is when they think the goyim know.

It is a sad. The bar is so low too! It's just the laziest who get the lowest hanging fruit it seems. Is there evidence of modern citizens deciding they are not going to be trampled any longer? I mean first world examples.

he's like a super hero who instantly changes into his costume to save a life. no big deal.

It's not even subtle in their produced video how his pants are completely different. You can see he had khaki shorts and then black pants in what would have been zero time, without even pausing the video to check. Get your shit together, at least try.

Organize a hashtag. Spread it far and wide!

The video is on Twitter, with a fixed cut so you don't see the shorts.

THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!
GET ON IT LADS!

Yeah they pulled this shit the other day at the Berkeley riot as well where a black guy reaches over to steal some guys wallet from the ground which they cut out as he reached over and claimed he was helping the guy up.

They are so full of shit it's truly unreal.

They are so fucking incompetent and pathetic.

Jews lie a lot but they are bad at what they do. See one of their lies and you see them all.

These fake news Jews need to understand that there are millions of eyes on their tricks now.

You cannot pull off the same amount of trickery in the past with the all seeing eye of the Internets.

cnn takes green poops

tl;dr the jews have no shame

Gently requiring focus group video after 2016 presidential debate.

Also vid very related.

I know but for some reason I still am amazed at their blatant stupidity.

Honestly, i'm almost speechless. But then I remember this shit.

Will CNN still be on the air to cover the 2020 election?

checked

unfortunately, in some form, yes

Checked
You already know the answer to that. Time Warner is looking to sever ties completely if they can find a buyer for cnn

Why would they do that? I'm not sure how many people are aware of this, but the Shakespeare In The Park event where they murdered Trump was put on by Time Warner.

why do those negroes have one crab arm?

The nigger's mentality is crabby. Crabs crawls all over the crabs to escape.

It's a metaphor. Crabs can't pull themselves out of a bucket because the crabs lower down pull on them in their bit to get up and over. The idea is that the negro does the same thing. The truth is closer to 10% of negroes leave the bucket, and the other 90% don't even know which way is up.

Ahhhh…. Actually I'm pretty sure I've heard that comparison before but for some reason it didn't click when I saw it.

It's also a metaphor for how niggers are fucking disgusting and have crabs. Also yes niggers pull other niggers down

One of the reasons they put the kiddy fiddling allegations on Michael Jackson was, other than the fact that he named the jew a lot of fucking times, because he was a black man, who succeeded in the music industry, without making shitty rap music. Because he was proof that a nigger can make it, without singing about dope, and whores.

I mean, I'm sure getting fucked and diddled by hollyjew elite with his daddy's permission went a long way too.

That's a guarantee.
Big thanks to my Dad for not putting me in that hollyjuden pizza world

I bet this report also involves INSURANCE FRAUD
THAT TRUCK WILL BE REPORTED AS A TOTAL LOSS

Hmm good point. Does Texas require car insurance? And if so, how can we find out who insures this particular truck? It'd be a shame if someone sent them all this information.

FUCK YOU CNN, YOU OWE ME A NEW SET OF SIDES

Liberals will buy this

I already saw one article by some ranting psychopath that said CNN is the opposite of Trump, caring and helps people yadda yadda..
I could hear the autistic screeching in my head as I read it. These people are 24hrs a day looking for anything to compare to Evil Super-Hitler Trump who they sincerely believe is wrecking their lives.
It's quite amusing tbh.

Did CNN say that the reporter in khaki shorts and the "hero" in black pants are the same people? It's possible that all the CNN employees have red jackets like that, and some other crew saved the truck driver before the reporter could get to it. This is certainly the excuse that CNN will go with when this story is exposed, so you should have evidence ready to kill that excuse.

I suppose it might be although it's difficult to tell from the footage. However, the idea that this moron decided to cut through this flooded ditch right in front of a camera crew when he literally could have driven around is highly suspect.

People who like Fist of the North Star and some old school dragonball tend to not like very many other kinds of anime. Myself included.

The woman with the microphone in her face obviously agreed to do the interview before hand. Can't really blame the reporter for just doing what any reporter(left or right) would do.

I'm going to get called a shill for this one, but CNN probably didn't fake this. They most likely went back to their vehicle which is where they needed to go to get the rope, and that is when they put on the rain gear.

If I'm wrong and just defended a CNN lie I'll get some rope for myself

Did you watch OPs video and first post?

it couldve been impossible to tell where the road was because of the flooding. but i sincerely doubt this guy wouldnt be able to see that he was obviously in the back of the parking lot of a jack in the box. and it makes no sense that this guy would be out driving around aimlessly in this weather. and why would he be going to a gas station that is obviously closed? the camera stopping conveniently on a handicapped sign, cutting, then moving over just in time to show the "heroic" CNN reporter pulling the "damsel in distress" from the wreckage, sold me completely. my money is still on this being a fraud.

We have no direct evidence that CNN got this guy to drive his car into a ditch, but that's immaterial. Even if what you say is true, that he went and threw his pants and boots on, it completely undermines their whole game of pretend that this guy's life was in any sort of danger whatsoever. Add in their academy award winning acting and this whole thing screams staged as fuck.

I agree with this, they were being melodramatic, but that doesn't mean the whole thing is fake. You can still make fun of them for this blatantly obvious attempt at using a non-incident as positive PR.

Right, time wasn't of the essence. I'm just saying they didn't set the whole thing up.

We have no proof either way and they don't deserve any benefit of the doubt.

Never after Trump.
Never after us.

You're telling me that people in Texas regularly drive over a curb in a parking lot to get to a closed gas station? That (((they))) couldn't have possibly gotten a crew member or paid actor to drive their truck, covered by insurance, into a completely safe crisis situation? Take your apologies back to CNN, nigger

I LANDED UNDER SNIPER FIRE

Not just fake news, full blown crafted and created scenario based news.

holy fuck, they have to be running on fumes to be this pathetically desperate.

Gawker 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

More of these.

Has Holla Forums's IQ dropped 20 points lately?

Deception is what Jews do. It is like their religion.

Anybody wanna spoon-feed the video of that woman shouting at CNN for shoving mics into her face? I'm trying to find it but getting nothing.

Having trouble posting, some other user will have to bake bread

Thread 1 >>10486076 | archive.is/G5kyJ
Thread 2 | archive.is/Y7iOS
Thread 3 | archive.is/w5VjM
Thread 4 | archive.is/tFddl
Thread 5 | archive.is/AgLWa
Thread 6 | archive.is/3Kjku
Thread 7 | archive.is/Lv0wu
Thread 8 | archive.is/nuNcS
Thread 9 | archive.is/bF2nS

I'm samefagging as a devil's advocate here.
I've watched this footage a few times. I think it's possible that the reporter is wearing black pants, and someone else is wearing khaki shorts. The reporter runs off camera, and khaki shorts guy follows close behind and is seen running behind the sign. The camera is on a tripod, so it has to jump cut to turn around further. After the cut, the reporter in black pants is seen saving the truck driver while the khakis guy is not in frame.

Memory hole'd?

literally the first result for woman yells at cnn reporter

you nigger

Maybe CNN is losing favor with the public and wanted to get some of it back.

I was going to call you a shill, but after watching the footage there might actually be 2 different people. The thing is though, if there were two people the 2nd guy wearing the khaki shorts wasn't following the reporter, he looks like he was there beforehand hiding behind the sign. The problem is we don't see the khaki shorts guy's hair. The simpler explanation is its just the one guy and they cut to do a wardrobe change, but they could have had someone on the other side of the sign monitoring to make sure that the guy driving into the water wasn't actually in any danger.

You know how when you tell a lie you sometimes have to tell more lies to stop the initial lie being discovered and it can go on and on, snowballing until everything you say and do is a lie?
No?
Well that's because you aren't a jew trying to hide historical fact and feed like a parasite.

They're waterproofs you retard, you don't need to change out of clothes to put them on, you just put them over the clothes you're wearing which would take next to no time to do.

Showed up a bit late, Chaim.

Really wat

This.

Its ridiculous that CNN is still allowed to exist.

Are we supposed to believe that a middle-aged Texas cowboy drove his pick-up into a flooded ravine? These people really do live in an LA/NYC/DC bubble.

Anyone make a Harvey Thread # 10 yet?

I tried, but it won't go through.

CODEMONKEY FIX YOUR SHIT

Me too. Was it something about not finding http wrappers?

Yeah and missing ssl.

Are you using FireCuck?

Have you tried it on 8ch.net/pol/index.html or that sys.8ch.net that you are supposed to use to fix threads?

Yep

I tried it on pol/index.html

>>>/sudo/

That's it.

I can't post a new thread there either.

I guess this is what we get for having a literal brown ape to fix this shit.

if you look at the catalog no new threads have been made in a while
i'll try to make one though no reason it should work for me

yeah same error

checked

woww maybe just kys you unironic plebian jfc
it was decent

posting on /test/ worked.

Still not working here though

we are being censored reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is now Harvey #10

Thread 1 >>10486076 | archive.is/G5kyJ

Thread 2 | archive.is/Y7iOS

Thread 3 | archive.is/w5VjM

Thread 4 | archive.is/tFddl

Thread 5 | archive.is/AgLWa

Thread 6 | archive.is/3Kjku

Thread 7 | archive.is/Lv0wu

Thread 8 | archive.is/nuNcS
9 archive.fo/kEcxn

Agree, who's got the streams

Checking dubs from last thread.

From last thread:

REMINDER:

AS THE WATER RECEDES,

THE CHIMPING PROCEEDS!

Citywide curfew in effect (this is a big deal because Houston is so large and inhabited by millions of "people")

Houston police scanners

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/26318/web

broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2606/web

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14514/web

Others

Orange County Public Safety

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14874/web

broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/2703

anons, re-link all your streams and shit please

cuckchan Holla Forums stream

youtube.com/watch?v=uhNwKF0r9gc

your results may vary depending on which faggot mod is on shift

450 square miles remain submerged. There are entire subdivisions still under 7 feet of water

Death toll 31, expected as water drains and bodies are found

*death toll expected to rise

Reminder from last thread:
Rescue crews are cuckolds spending time and money, and taking huge risk, to virtue signal and drum up muh PR for >le battle flag by rescuing almost exclusively niggers

Look at schools. Niggers keep the other blacks from excelling. This is about illegal migrants but it's about the same thing.

all blacks are niggers. even the smartest black of them all, the inventor of peanut butter :^) was still a nigger
the thing about niggers in schools is that they keep whites from excelling

How can we possibly lose against an enemy so unintentionally transparent in how pathetic they are?

CNN should drop the act a little and straight go for entertainment and news in interesting mix

We can't.
The answer is that we can't lose.

It's gonna be a fucking shitshow.

Never let the normies forget. The (((jews))) know this very well. NEVER LET THEM FORGET. Without constant reminders the average person will forget and forgive within the span of a few months, a year at best. Only the strong willed will hold their grudges and stick to their honor.

(((The Media))) dies by our hands brothers, but only if we can turn the normies against them and to do that they must never forget.

you moron. First, CNN is going to have more than one anchor on site, meaning the back up is likely to have a CNN hoodie on. Second, Griffins grey liner on the hood of his hoodie is visible initially when he springs into action and after he save the man, meaning it likely stayed intact during the event. The only time the grey lining isn't visible is on the man wearing shorts and sandals, who likely only assisted by calling 911 because he was wearing sandals. Third, the location of the sandal man makes no sense if he is Griffin. Griffin starts running straight to the left of the camera but seconds later he's 20 yards away in a different direction walking. Let's say that does make sense physically, why would Griffin be going in that direction to change his pants when his clothing is most likely behind the camera man with other equipment? Fourth, the current is strong enough to pull a car. Where do you think they found a willing 70 year old to crash a truck in such a strong current? Last but not least you have to look at the location of the truck. It's visibly moving quickly with the current but doesn't move far enough in time for a change of pants.

It's obviously (((them))) using dark magic to destroy the US oil and gas industry.

Checked.

Since inf-chan is fucked and cuckchan is eternally fucked, where to go while this new bread shit is broken?

bet you cant find an uncensored version of "they dont really care about us"

oh shit, just looked it up, they added a fucking disclaimer to the intro. wtf

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Jew me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

The best part is that his first accusers' family was Jewish.

I haven't seen a new thread come up in the catalog for hours, is it just me or is there something up?

Did you read the thread or did you just respond to the most topical and easily rationalized portion of it?

As to your postulation that it's somehow impossible to find an older looking man (nobody's word but theirs that he's 70), willing to drive a truck into flowing water as seen: Are you absolutely mentally retarded? I can literally go to my local VA and find a guy who looks the part and would do it for $200 cash-in-hand no questions asked, another $1000 to keep quiet and not give any interviews or answer any questions.

Read the rest of the thread, there's far more than the initial post. Like how in the second post there's and aerial image showing how insanely unlikely it would be for a vehicle to even be there, much less at that precise time.

So either you're a useless shill or a useful idiot who just doesn't know better. Please educate yourself and lurk more before you post again.

Every time I try to make a new one I run into an error.

It's okay buddy, we all gotta die sometimes

#courage

Fuck. There's a hole in my heart that can only be filled by a DACA celebration / salt mining thread.

Checked.

Praise Kek! Shadilay!

Dubs of truth checking Hitler trips confirm we must have the DACA salt.

What is it trying to tell us?

This is getting silly CNN.
Stop doing this shit or you won't have ANY viewers in the future. This isn't 1990. You can't do this shit anymore.

It's like CNN is committing sudoku deliberately. And I've thought that was the case for some time.

It's like CNN is committing sudoku deliberately. And I've thought that was the case for some time.

Woops.

Seppuku nigger

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT CNN!

I don't like cnn but how fucking dumb are you? It's pretty clear that its someone else from the crew who is wearing pants that actually makes it to the truck and not the anchor who stops running

all I wanna say is that
(((they))) don't really care about us

This one was obviously supposed to get caught… But why?

My best guess is to ramp up eighties WITG more examples of fake news so they talk about it more (it maybe JUST… CNN going for attention?) and make Normies tune out "fake news" talk?

It was designed to get caught/exposed… That's for damn sure. "they"/TPTB aren't that/this stupid

I forgot how good that song was, MJ might very well have joined us if he were still around, he'd already been shat on and dragged through the mud by the media complex, he wouldn't have had anything to lose.

Why couldn't the man have climbed out the window himself? Or if he was too fat, it looked like he could have opened the door too.
Am I missing something? Even if this was legit, the guy was in no danger at all, right? It doesn't seem like a rescue at all. How could he rescue him? He wasn't a nigger, meaning he could swim, right?

We need to get this to Trump, and certainly all the rivals of CNN who would enjoy seeing them destroyed. Spread this!

hownu.ru?

link doesn't work

I wanna see this!

No, pent butter was a white man. The application of peanuts into body wash was a black thing, and you can't forget shampoo…

aaa

What the fuck, user

tfw Jose drowns hundreds of Joses.

Most of GWC's applications for peanuts was replacing the oil (rapeseed, sunflower, olive, etc.) with peanut oil. It's kind of bullshit to claim that using the same thing, oil substitution, is individual unique uses.

To make them look good in the eyes of the public
There is more videos on youtube how CNN reporters are rescuing ppl

TIPPEST OF JEJS

yyy

AS THE WATER RECEDES,

THE CHIMPING PROCEEDS!

It's amazing how we slip into 3rd world bullshit every time the slightest thing goes wrong.
I have to find the thread on the gun battles. I remember a hotel shoot out.

you would think with how often they fake news, they would be better at it by now. Are they all eternally incompetent?
actually, yes
when some young greedy ((("journalist"))) begins to present terrain reportage, he has full latitude to direct his team to film spectacular bullshit, and the only measure of his success is how much it interests the spectator cattle
so the most inventive ones will stage a fake infotainment, with results depending on their cinematographic skills
if they succeed, they get promoted to becoming talking-head, saying bullshit in a studio, where they can sit on their ass and contemplate how risky it is to make fake news, and be happy that they just have to rely on fake news made by younger presstitutes who will take the blame and get fired if something goes PR-disaster again

so their fake news are always made by incompetent morons, and the lucky ones get promoted the hell out of the position where they need to make them

just fyi bobby fischer is descended from commie kikes.

bump