Charities that only help minorities in Houston

Its now ok to openly NOT help white people.

archive.fo/JWBDX

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/charlie-hebdo-attacks-harvey-flood-victims-french-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so stupid

If this is what it's like while we're still the largest ethnic group then imagine the future.

The future better be white as freshly fallen snow or there wont be any white at all.

is this legal?

Why don't we start a fundraiser that helps only whites?
Could be fun and cause massive butthurt. Plus we get to help our fellow white cowboy brethren.

Can you imagine the MSM.

No, best let the niggers do their thing. Best we just spread the word, let all people know that whites shouldn't be helped. If anything pisses people off, this will be high up on the list….

Yeah, but who the fuck cares?

If you're going for the optics route, wouldn't it be better optics to show Nahtzees as compassionate and helping during a natural disaster than it would be to just ignore it and show people how dumb niggers are (of which most people already innately know)?

(checked)
Everything anti-white is legal.

Compassionate towards WHITES.
Which the MSM will pick up and use against us

During times like this, its best to watch the enemy fuck up, and make sure everyone knows. Hurricane Harvey will be in the public eye for awhile, and if we can link this story up to the disaster relief, people wont forget this

I thought you PRfags were all about feel good bullshit?

yeah something smells nosy in here

Why wouldn't it be? Just like you can chose who to give your money so can they. Find a charaty that only helps whites and donate to them

Ever heard of the united nigger college fund? They get away with discriminating against whites all the time.

Making a charity just for Whites is probably legal in America. Anyone can choose what to do with their own money including organizations. For the time being that is.

This is some shitskin sjw blog-like site that no one with any money is going to read, they don't have any problem taking whiteys money of course. I mean there's shit about tampons and on a cursory glance I swear I saw something for trannies too.

Who was it that was really rich and tried to make a white college scholarship fund only to immediatly get targeted and and BTFO.
I seem to remember something about it a few years back.

linda the cockroach sarsour is raising money for islamic groups passing them off as aid organizations

I think it was Milo.

This I think

As distasteful as I find Milo he did something nice with that, it was never meant to succeed but it did help wake people up to the racial issues in this country. Tell me how spic and nigger and mud only college scholarships are a-OK but White is completely out of the fucking question

Bullets in the whites, zip-tie the niggers and give them back to the new Nile.

I'd rather just help white people while not openly exclaiming that is my intention.

One of the charities linked in that article, I'm not making this up.

Yeah and Milo pocketed the cash because he's a jew faggot parasite.

South africa.
What's also sad about this, is there is still large chunks of SA whites who think that blacks still have a raw deal and that they could be doing more or being better SJW's

Some American should start a charity to help Canadian whites exclusively, because its illegal in Canada. Some guy tried to set up a scholarship for whites only, and the government ruled it was illegal, gave his money to niggers etc.

You forgot to mention that they are now starving because they are too lazy to use the farm land that they stole from whites, and let it all go to ruin.

Its not that easy, did you know that Britain boycotted the living shit out of Rhodesia?
On German, Versailles WW1 levels of sanctions?

That even kissinger went over there to "negotiate"?
That commies too were race baiting and so forth?

Poor Rhodesia, they were so loyal to the queen, too.
But they were betrayed.
Britain could not keep up its empire because of the wars it foolishly extended on the behest of the German kikes (embed related), as well as WW2.

A grim, grim story.
Kikes must be purged from this earth to the last child.
Sounds edgy, sounds FBI, but we all know it's not gonna happen anytime soon, anyway.
So whatever.
Doesn't make it any less necessary and any less true.
Otherwise they will forever go "Dear fellow white people, now that we let all the niggers into our country, let's discuss how vile and evil we have been to them and how we should be sorry and how they should receive justice and power" because they can pass as whites to the untrained eye.

And then fuck off when the heat is getting turned up.

Sue for Discrimination

We're fish in water at this point bruh, just disregard the media completely, they're no good and even normies are sick of their shit.

Charlie Hebdo, the satirical French magazine that was attacked by Islamic terrorists in January 2015, has a new target for ridicule: Hurricane Harvey flood victims.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/charlie-hebdo-attacks-harvey-flood-victims-french-/

Someone saved my OC.

To separate people in need by skin color is wrong. But nice try, SHAPE, for trying to get away with it by saying we are all niggers.

The Bob and Doug McKenzie Foundation for Hosers.

For those in and around Houston, where are the largely white communities which will need help with cleanup? It's supposed to be in the 80's next week and I want to help, but I don't want to be shot for my shoes.

This disaster is an opportunity to help our people. It is two-fold. They are helped with money, goods and services; and at the same time are educated on the dire state of affairs.

Donate some tainted food :)

They'll never learn.

Its gold user.

What more do i need to redpill normies with? Nada……
Keep um coming.

Sugar Land east of 59, Katy, Richmond…