Book thread time faggots, fuck the illiterate

Book thread time faggots, fuck the illiterate.
Time to educate the newfag masses.
There is no reason anons shouldn't have access to literature to help themselves, to be ignorant is to be a slave!

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

get the education while it's hot, it might not be here when the cuck mods come to fuck up content

T. untermensch

Bookpack list from bookpackanon.

they're going to delete this thread, I appreciate your attempt

I couldn't resist - i've started ods come to fuck up content copy/pasting kampfys faggotry so more people are exposed to it, I hope your thread stays up but we know it won't try endchan / meguca**

Holla Forums can be great again, but it requires self improvement of the mass, intellectually.

thank you user, I prefer /polk/ myself though, gotta see how the new BO does.

I have access to most of these from bookanon. Is there a mega upload link for these in particular?
Bookanon isn't too good with labeling his mega directories and you're basically stuck looking through 20 links with thousands of books to find something you're looking for.

You can get a copy of Ian Douglas Smiths book signed by him, they are fairly common.

After Mein Kampf, Fame of a Dead Mans Deeds by Robert S Griffin is probably a good one to pick up, for anyone who hasnt read those. MK is part of the mandatory Holla Forums reading on the front page.

Remember you can always find a huge list of books on /pdfs/ with the actual pdfs embedded into the board.

Bump. Illiterate Turks get fucked.

evola guide

Oh boy therealcoonman is going to get angry now. Since .pdf extensions are disabled I'm posting this

thank god because I knew the old one and he was a huge faggot that was involved with the TRS raid for all the wrong reasons
he still did good work though, even though he was an insufferable faggot that was only in it because TRS wasn't 'honest with us' - implying he'd be okay with how fucking kiked it was if they were just upfront about it

never mention bunkers nigger

The rise and fall of the third reich.(widely regarded as best info on the history of everything nazi, very detailed and very long. 10/10 MUST READ)

Dungeon, fire and sword.(total templar history, very well done and written in a way to be like a novel not a typical history book 10/10 must read)

1984.(total mind fuck, and double think)

Brave new world.(growing kids, aplhas, betas and deltas)

200 years together.(if you dont know what this is, google it and lurk moar)

Forever war. (Good scifi and it shows how future societies will be farmed and its citizens pushed towards homosexuality because of total population)

Guns germs and steel (i no the author wont admit niggers had it made, but go in knowing he is a nigger lover and its still got alot of good info)

Esoteric hollywood (has alot of sevret society tidbits brought to life)

I am a faggot with nothing to contribute but thank you for all of this.

if you don't mention the place where people can improve themselves how do you ever expect them to at all?

just remember, the one who deletes this thread is your enemy.