White girl removed from muslim foster parents

White girl removed from muslim foster parents

Sometimes outrage just works.

Not going to post links to MSM, check the link in OP pic. I'm off celebrating.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4837920/Christian-girl-5-forced-care-devout-Muslims.html
my.mixtape.moe/aqaufl.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do we if she's actually safe? just because out of the muzzy house doesn't mean they won't place her into a foster home with another group of shit skins or jews as rape-bait.

semi-related my sister was a social worker and told me about a case with a black foster couple that had been molesting kids for years. they only got caught after a little (white) girl ended up pregnant by the 50 year old nig. during the investigation it was discovered that many of the kids had been infected with HIV from these degenerate nogs. (boys and girls alike). the state gov and newspapers colluded to hide as much as they could. (not surprising as the same newspapers along with the police hid evidence to protect our anti-white gay-pedophille mayor).

This is good but don't get complacent or anything. It's a drop of fresh water in an ocean of shit.

How fucking bluepilled are you that you don't even know about the (((orphanage))) rackets?

I'm glad. Hope she's fine and they didn't fuck her up in the time she was with them.

Bump.

Is this a "oy vey you're showing a product without paying us goy" thing or something actually bad is on it?

And she's likely going to go to a household with Christcucks who will brainwash her.
Tell me again why a Muslim is worse than a Christcuck?

because they're not white.

At least Muslims aren't weak and meek faggots like turn the other cheek type Christcucks.
I'd take a thousand shitskin Muslims if it meant we got rid of one Christcuck.

alternatively you could just kill yourself, there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to accept sandnigger ideologies.

This. Also the torture-rape.
And if you want less critical reasons, they also smell terrible and their food is indistinguishable from shit and vegetable compost

Of course you would, my totally white and non-suspicious fellow veteran Holla Forumslack.

Muslims would trim some meat off her vagina. The patriarch would probably use her as rape meat since he wouldn't see the white devil as his real daughter.

it's censored for privacy reasons. specifically to make it harder to identify the girl.

well, you don't need me to tell you that.

Hi Moishe

She most likely won't be.

She will be hated by everyone cucked for "making a fuzz" and "getting us into trouble".
That girl has a grim future ahead, I think we should keep her in mind for sure.

Yes

Hello fellow white man

I don't like christcucks either but fuck, you are a retard. I'd be fucking singing gospels all damn day long if it means that all the shitskins got the boot.

Jesus christ, I thought the brits were supposed to revamp their social services after the Victoria Climbie shit.
Instead they let all of this shit happen and cover up Rotherham and such.
Revolutions have been started for far flimsier reasons than saving children from acts of government.
Brits should take a page from the muds and start squirting acid at politicians and no-go zone muslims.
At worst they'll regulate acid and car batteries and solve that fucking problem.

Our society is so fucking sick. How is it the jews convinced us to defend nigger rapists over our own children? It's only been 60 years, a few generations of brainwashing, and yet so many whites are completely devoid of any of their natural instincts.

Where's that comic drawing with sandslimes raping white girl, about britain with the line that the most offensive thing that it was the truth?

A look at history or the daily news will easily give you that answer

Well, she has been traded from 1 bad place to another. You think Libshit cares?

This. They probably wouldn't have moved her at all if the story didn't get so much attention on social media.

Christian girl, five, placed with Muslim foster parents may end up living abroad with Muslim grandmother

GET OUT, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4837920/Christian-girl-5-forced-care-devout-Muslims.html

Oh, they never showed the entire shot of the child in the previous stories I read about this. Looked like a whiter skin tone and hair color you'd expect. I don't care then if it's not a white child. Has to go back.

Why didn't you kill the mayor, user? Haven't you taken a stand against pedos? Don't you think they deserve to die?

Is that a real question?

The majority of christcucks in the world are non-white, you precious, innocent child. :^)

and what about the hundreds of others. This is their new pedo/pro recruiting program and their getting gov cash to do it.

That's at least one thing England manages to do right. They caught flack for denying a sikh couple adoption of a white child, and it is indeed legal to discriminate based on race in adoption approvals. The amount of damage that a child would come out that with, being raised by foreigners with no similar cultural or genetic heritage, who literally can't understand what it's like to be this child, on top of being adopted, is criminal.only a liberal would be so cruel.

Gas yourself

Tell me where the priest touched you. Because that's the only excuse I can think of for you to say something that pants-on-head retarded.

He's just the jew that has been tasked with attacking Christianity and the bible. He will say things like christcuck, kike on a stick, following a semitic religion is treachery to the white race etc etc. You just get used to it.

It's crazy she was there in the first place.

This is commonplace
Don't know how to embed this
my.mixtape.moe/aqaufl.mp4

Not commonplace in the US. Former social worker in major Midwestern metro here, it would be extremely rare for a white child to be placed with a non-white family. I can only recall a single case from my time there, where it was a (ghetto-ish) white teenager placed with a black woman in her 40s in a white area. Many of the foster "families" also didn't include men, they were overwhelmingly single, usually divorced women in their 40s-50s.

Preference is always given to family members or people with close family connections, then to culturally similar placements (race/religion). Maybe at the time of removal, on an emergency basis, it would happen, but long-term very uncommon. Also it's pretty unlikely your kid is going to be removed for any long period of time without you being a pretty fucked up parent, and if you have normal, functioning relatives the kid will always be placed with them over a foster parent/family.

AFAIK she'd been there 6 months. Untold abuse and indoctrination has already occurred.